A blind date with a vampire || 18+ (Psychological.)

Saga

ZdmuGPV.png Shinohara noticed the picked up pace of Rene's heartbeat, he could hear each slam clearly. If that were the case, his senses sharpened, he feared that probably he was losing it. But with all left as sanity, he just clung to conscious. He'd be damned if he submitted to a human and accepted him as a partner.

With a glance to the hand that grabbed his, he noticed his slightly long nails, even more, his teeth started to itch.

..Damn it..

L....Luis....?

Rene hesitantly called Luis' name but rather doubtfully, checking if it truly was the man himself before him. The vampire felt the pulse from Verona's wrist travel up to his fingers. It gave him shivers down the core, how warm that hand was.

- ..Stop calling my name! - in refusal Luis snapped, his head was really spinning. The worst of the worst he could get, the quickened beats he could hear slammed into his head. Each beat of Rene's heart was like a drum playing for Luis.

Damned be that old man and Markus..

The hold of his loosened as he stepped backwards, his hand clenching into a fist. Why had he to be here? Why had he to be a human? All kind of questions span in his mind and the pulse rhythm of the other didn't help. Shinohara's fangs finally bared, slightly poking at his bottom lip from inside the mouth, he could feel the thirst even stronger now.

- ...You..humans..I can't stand you.. - his gaze averted to Rene, staring firmly at that soaked delicate body. The human was beautiful, red drops sliding down against that white skin.

Shinohara's thirst was not one of a simple, rather it was lust.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KohakuShadow

• Saga

aJPaHk3.pngRene blinked in disbelief as he watched his features change, the nails, his eyes, and finally he noticed his teeth. His heart raced faster as his mind immediately figured it out. 'Vampire.....' he thought in disbelief. 'But.....I thought they were only a legend.....'

..Stop calling my name

The statement made Rene flinch as he quickly let go of his hand, like releasing something hot. He closed his eyes a bit but opened them slowly as he noticed the man back away.

“I...I'm sorry....” he said softly, unable to think of anything to say. He managed to pull himself up out of the pool and sat near the edge. He frowned as he looked at the man.

...You..humans..I can't stand you..

He blinked as he heard the words, it seemed to hurt a bit, but he remained calm as he looked at Luis. He really didn't know what to say, there probably wasn't anything to say. As he sat there everything was beginning to add up for him, the behavior, the way he acted when Rene was around. It all made sense to him.

“.....I'm sorry....”

ZdmuGPV.png Rene kept apologizing, 'sorry' after 'sorry'. Where were now the brave words of his? Was he scared enough to change his answer now? Probably Luis had to ask the question about the wild beast now better.

The vampire glanced to side, abruptly reaching hand for the male's shirt to lift him up on feet, off the pool's edge.

- Why are you apologizing? Starting to regret that you met me again? - the vampire's voice dropped a pitch and became rather low, - How petty.

Forcefully he dragged Rene along to the masterbed to throw him harshly onto the black satin sheets there. Luis didn't have to even sweat a drop, such a fragile body could never win against a vampire, what left a royal one.

- Speak human, are you still sure that a wild beast deserves to live? - Shinohara set his knee onto the bed's edge, staring firmly at Rene.

aJPaHk3.pngRene sat quietly as he didn't say anything else. He frown as his mind went over everything that had happened. '….It must have been me....' he thought as his eyes shifted to the pool.

Why are you apologizing? Starting to regret that you met me again?

He blinked and grabbed at the arm that had him by the shirt. “Ah! W...wait!” he said in shock. “Eh!?” he looked at Luis and frowned as he struggled a bit. “N...No! N...Not at all!” he said in a shaky voice.

“Wa...wait a minute!” he shouted as he continued to struggle, “I didn't mean that at all! Just listen!” he shouted as he continued to try and get out of the incredibly strong grip of Luis.

“AH!” he found himself on the soft luxurious sheets of the bed and gasped. “Ouch...” he muttered as he sat up and looked at Luis.

His eyes narrowed a bit and looked at Luis sternly, “Of course I'm sure!” he snapped angrily. “I'm not sorry I met you! That's not what I meant!” he frowned as he continued to look the vampire in the eye, “I'm sorry that I'm the reason I've caused you this pain!!!”

ZdmuGPV.png The male ignored all the protest and all the words that came out as an excuse to his ears. He was used to how cowardly humans were, desperate to save their own life and care less about anything else.

Of course I'm sure!

The vampire paused there when was about to climb onto the bed, staring back at the frown above Rene's eyes.

“I'm not sorry I met you! That's not what I meant!

Luis didn't actually try to justify Rene; even if he were sorry, doubtful was that he'd admit it. The vampire climbed on the bed, inching close to the human, his golden eyes gently glowing in the dark corner that surrounded them with satin curtains.

I'm sorry that I'm the reason I've caused you this pain!!!

Eye to eye, a hair away from his lips, Luis paused. His slit pupils slightly widened. Pain was something he carried for a long time, so long that he got used to it and never paid attention to it. Perhaps it grew as a state he thought of it as normal. The male lowered his chin lightly.

- ... - a small yet sad smile escaped him, - Don't get ahead of yourself, human. You can't cause me pain. But..

He made a pause as he forced Rene down onto the bed, his eyes emotionless,

- I am sure I can cause you pain. I told you, wild beasts bite.

...Don't look at me with such eyes, human... I...

The vampire lowered down, cheek brushing against Rene's. His lips parted lightly but yet not biting, his eyes slide close just to enjoy that sweet scent from close. It was an amazing and alluring fragrance.

aJPaHk3.pngThe sudden burst of adrenaline caused his chest to heave slowly as he caught his breath. How or why he wasn't trying to get out of the bed he wasn't sure, but his words were sincere, even if the vampire before him didn't believe it, he didn't regret it. He found Luis more beautiful and intriguing than he did before. His actions continued to surprise him as he had never been as eager to learn about anyone as this man.

He watched Luis slowly inch his way towards him, his heart racing a little more each time. The way his eyes looked in the light was beautiful, even in that state, they were beautiful. His whole body tensed up at the thought of how close Luis was to him, his chest expanded as he drew in a deep breath in nervous anticipation.

Don't get ahead of yourself, human. You can't cause me pain. But..

He exhaled as he was pushed down, his eyes widened more, “Ah.....” He tensed up as he tried to get out of his grip.

I am sure I can cause you pain. I told you, wild beasts bite.

He paused in his struggling and looked up at him, “If I was afraid of that....I would still be in that corridor....” he said softly.

His head tilted a bit, as he felt Luis get even closer to him, his whole body shivered and tensed up as he felt him get close, his eyes closed a bit as he held his breath in anticipation. His hands pressed against Luis' chest despite knowing he wouldn't be able to push him away anyway.

ZdmuGPV.png Deaf to words, Luis moved his hands from pinning the male by the shoulders down to his hands resting against Luis' bare chest as if trying to push the vampire away yet not truly doing it. Shinohara captured the wrists in one hand, slowly yet firmly pinning them over Rene's head.

The human had willingly tilted his head as if anticipating with the close contact so Luis didn't act hastily. Instead he slowly moved against Rene's body, comfortably positioning himself onto the other. His robe slipped from one of his shoulders, baring more of his skin and the tattoo spiraling around his arm. The vampire's firm body hovered on top of Rene with a threatening brute strength yet ever so gently treating the mortal.

Luis' lips gently traced the male's neck without even scratching the skin with fangs. He just wanted to feel the warmth against his lips, the trembles of the body and the beats of the pulse. It made him feel thirsty, but not only blood filled his mind. That body beneath him was so tempting. The vampire moved his free hand downwards, travelling with palm against Rene's ribs down to his hip. He wanted to grab these hips and brutally ravish him, yet again something in Rene made the vampire treat him with sensuality and gentleness.

aJPaHk3.pngRene winced a bit by the strength as he kept his hands against the vampire's chest. His face blushed as he could feel his muscles, his strength, it was overwhelming. “Ah! H...Hey!” he gasped as his hands were pinned over his head, his eyes closed as he could his the temperature in his body, his face, everywhere rise with each touch and movement. His body began to react to Luis' touch which made his eyes open slightly, 'Wh...what is this.....sensation....' he thought as he looked around and then back up at the male.

The movements he felt caused his stomach to tremble slightly, the heat rising throughout him. He shivered again as he felt Luis get close, his head tilted again as his eyes closed slightly, the sudden touch of his lips against his skin, caused him to tense up, “Ah~!” the pleasured gasp escaped his lips as the feeling started to drive him crazy. His eyes widened a bit as he tried to cover his mouth, 'Wh...what was that...!?' he thought as he looked away embarrassed, his face turning an even brighter shade.

“Ha~!” another gasp escaped as his hips suddenly tensed up, and his stomach shivered at the touch, his legs shifted as he tried to move. “Wh...what....?” he gasped out as his body beginning to sink into the strange pleasure he experienced.

ZdmuGPV.pngLuis could feel the picked up adrenaline from Rene, too. The male's excitement could pretty well transfer and yet soak up in Shinohara's body, as well. The human tried with small attempts to struggle but the will to shake Luis off seemed to lack. Instead he shifted legs underneath Luis, making it so that the rustles were closer to strokes than to harsh throws.

The vampire released the pinned wrists from his grip, switching the position of his palm down to the other hip. Shinohara slid eyes half-way open, his hunger battling closely with the vampire's pride. There was that feeling of the need to feed, yet again, there was the morals he built himself throughout the years. And if he gave in now, he knew he was no different from the Crux. Even if Rene seemed to display an urge similar to 'going with the flow', Shinohara wouldn't forgive himself if he harmed a human just because he was hungry.

Somehow the words of his father passed in a flash. Indeed, he sought that human. In fact, he essentially needed him. However, if he couldn't manage that thirst he could as well kill Rene. With the harsh breathing Luis retreated slowly his hands as moved to side from Rene. The vampire stayed onto the bed with face facing the sheets, his knees yet holding his body up from collapsing onto the bed.

- I.. - the vampire's velvet voice paused, he didn't know where to go. If he could just break the doors he would. In fact, the massive chamber walls and doors wouldn't be a problem for a pure-blooded, as long as not in a weakened state.

Luis raised from the bed, his robe almost unfastened but yet hanging there, to head for the corridor.

- You can sleep here. As long as the chamber is unlocked, you can go.

That was for the best. He could just wait for Markus to open the chamber by the yearly hours. And how he swore to tear his flesh off right now, he almost drank the blood. What more, he nearly raped the human. Markus better was prepared for the very hungry and unsatisfied Luis, who was woken up with a nice meal in a sexy suit in front of him.

With a slam he shut the huge door behind him. Shinohara headed for the farthest corner from that room. The closer he was, the more probable was the chance for him to return and not give a damn about Rene's wishes or pleads.

aJPaHk3.pngRene breathed heavily, but slowly, the pleasure starting to take over as he felt the weight of Luis above him. The vampire's body was beautiful, the tattoo which continued to draw his attention spiraled up his arm. All of the feelings that flooded through him continued to confuse him, but his fear, seemed to vanish. What was left was the heat and pleasure that ran through him.

He felt the strong hands that pinned him release his wrists, his arms relaxed above his head as he no longer felt the desire to flee. He could feel the man gripping both his hips, “Ahh...” he moaned softly as he covered his mouth with his now free hand.

His mind reeled as he realized what was going to happen next. His eyes closed in anticipation, the gentle touch eased some of his fear, but he was still scared. He held his breath for a moment but slowly exhaled as he felt the man stop. Rene opened his eyes and looked at the man who kneeled above him. He stared into the eyes that looked at him, his own gaze softened as he slowly removed his hand from his mouth.

There was something that seemed to bother the vampire, he looked up at him curiously. He slowly sat up as Luis moved away from him.

You can sleep here. As long as the chamber is unlocked, you can go.*

“What...?” He said softly, his mind slowly coming back to reality. He frowned a bit but nodded, “A....Ah....th...thank you.....” he said softly as he watched the man get up to leave for the corridor. He looked back as he watched him leave. “G....Goodnight Luis....”

As he heard the door slam his body collapsed onto the luxurious bed. He covered his eyes with his arm as he gritted his teeth. 'What......What is this feeling.....' he thought as his body relaxed, while his heart still seemed to race.

He sighed softly as he rolled onto his side and wrapped himself up in the soft satin sheets. He removed the tie that kept his hair in a ponytail and allowed the exhaustion to finally take over. His eyes closed as he finally fell asleep.

ZdmuGPV.png Hours passed but they felt like agonizing years throughout his whole body. The vampire was sweating severely, sitting by the chamber's locked gates - the farthest he could get. From these "short" two hundred meters he could hear the relaxed pulsing of Rene's heart and how soundly he slept. Now and then, whenever he could regain sober consciousness, he wondered how on earth that human could sleep so soundly when was inches away from being devoured. Was Rene lacking fear? No. He was scared after all.

A chuckled escaped Luis. Of course Rene was scared, who wouldn't be.

The exhausted vampire raised on feet to head for the bedroom. It was about time the sun to rise as well, and as he said he would release Rene. But then, he had to void him off the memories. It would be always easier for their kind to move on. Luis didn't want to repeat what his ancestors had done - to fall in love with a human.

The male stood by the masterbed and stared down at Rene's sleeping face. His delicate skin was slightly pink around the cheeks, he looked so innocent wrapped up in the satin sheets. Luis didn't even realize his own smiling face while leaning above to place a kiss against the human's forehead. The movement was something natural, he didn't even plan to place a goodbye kiss.

Once he straightened his back he reached his tattooed hand down to place it over Rene's forehead. It was indeed time to put an end to that agony. With a sad smile he wondered about various things, like, which town to move to, when he'd forget the male, and how to prevent another meeting.

Just when he was about to proceed with the erasing, another strong tattooed with same symbol hand reached to grasp around his. Luis' pupils turned slit right away, somehow his mood darkened.

- What are you doing?

- I am stopping you for something you'll regret. - the other answered in a rather low voice.

Luis pulled his own hand abruptly, turning to face his own blood and flesh.

- I would rather regret if everything went as you planned it to. - with a turn, he headed to the door. The last thing he wanted was to talk with his father. Not right now, not right there.

The older vampire frowned and within a few seconds he moved quick enough to trip the other, palm forcing the male with brute force to be slammed against the wall. Luis' exhausted body couldn't push his father's off, so he groaned against the wall.

- Why you have to always... - he silenced his voice, realizing how loud they were. And it'd be a wonder if Rene weren't woken up, - ...Let me go.

- When you'll stop running? I specially came today to have a breakfast with my son. - Luis' father smiled widely and glanced over the bed where Rene was, - Of course, together with that beauty, too.

aJPaHk3.pngThe deep sleep Rene fell into was from a combination of how lovely and luxurious the sheets were, as well as exhaustion, and probably shock.

"Well well, I certainly didn't see that coming....."

Rene looked around and spotted the shadow that seemed to be sitting on a tree stump. His chin resting in his hand.

".....A Vampire....?" he said softly, "It makes sense....just....wasn't expecting it." he got a slight smile as he looked to the side.

"What now?" asked the shadow curiously.

Rene sighed and slid his hands into his pockets. "Hmm...I don't know..." he furrowed his brow a bit and sighed again. "But...." he got a slight smile and shook his head.

"But what?" asked the shadow curiously.

Rene blinked as his face blushed a bit. "Tch....it's nothing..." he said as he turned around and took a step away from the shadow.

The shadow laughed and grinned, "Heh, I see." the shadow sat up and waved his finger a bit, "You can't fool me."

Rene frowned and glared at the shadow as it laughed. "Oh shut up....What do you know..."

The shadow floated around and laughed a bit as it started to fade, "Oooooh my dear Rene, you will find out soon enough."

There seemed to be an even darker shadow that loomed over him while he slept. A soft touch that seemed to make him relax more. But there was something else, almost, sad. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he shifted slightly.

He continued to sleep, not wanting to open his eyes until he heard a sudden thump, and the sound of not just one, but two raised voices. His eyes opened heavily as he slowly sat up, his white hair draped over his shoulders as he looked over at the direction of the two.

"What....the hell is going on....?" he said in a slightly grumpy tone. He stared at the two as he continued to get himself to wake up. It wasn't long until he blinked, his eyes finally focusing on the two vampires before him. He then suddenly remembered where he was.

• 1 month later...

ZdmuGPV.pngGreat. Not only he ended up with the human still having memories, but also his father seemed to approve the 'candidate', judging by his rather friendly gestures.

- Please, excuse my rudeness. - the oldest of the oldest ever beings, although he barely looked two or so years apart from Luis, politely lowered his front to make a gentlemanly bow - I am Zurakovnij Shinohara. But I am known as Zurashi. - the male curved his soft lips in a smile as looked straight at Rene.

On the other hand, Luis rolled his eyes as opened the door to slam it loudly behind. Seemed he'd be skipping the so called 'breakfast with the family'. Yet again, Zurashi never dropped his friendly expression.

- I'd like you to excuse my son, he.. lacks etiquette. - with an already straightened back, Zurakovnij readjusted his attention to Rene, - I suppose, spending a night here with him yet not trembling in fear... - Luis' father stepped forth, suddenly the air in the room dropping a degree. The male had an enormous power, enough to make any pure blooded vampire submit to him - what left for just a mere human.

Zurakovnij paused before the bed, staring at Rene with his cold blue eyes that were a beautiful feature he shared with Luis,

- ...there are two possibilities. Either I did a miscalculation or...my son is too stubborn to feed on you. - like father like son; they both liked to go straight to the point. Moreover, rarely would someone ignore that strong aura around them,

- But either way, you should be aware of it already. So tell me, human....

Zurashi lowered down, hovering over the little Rene with an eerie smile,

- How come you were sleeping soundly in the same room with a pure blooded vampire that hasn't even once tasted the sweetness of fresh blood?

aJPaHk3.pngRene felt a bit embarassed after what he felt was an impolite moment, but his sleep being disturbed was one of the few times he allowed himself to be grumpy and not care. Still, he was a guest, and he had been taught to act politely, regardless.

He stared at the older vampire, as he gathered the sheets around him, his long white hair draped over his shoulders as he looked from the vampire to Luis, then back again.

Rene blinked and bowed his head politely, "It is an honor to meet you. I...am Rene Verona...." he said softly as he looked back up at the man. It was hard to believe that this man was Luis' father, he didn't look that old at all. Yet, he knew the reason for that.

His body flinched a bit as he heard the door slam, he frowned a bit as he realized that he was now alone with the older vampire. He looked up at Zurakovnij and blinked a bit as he shook his head, "Haha, it's fine." he said softly as he shifted on the bed.

He started to relax a bit until the man spoke and took a step towards the bed. "Eh?" he said as he stiffened suddenly. Wh....what....is this....? he thought as he suddenly found himself staring at the man again. His eyes, were similar to Luis' but the power was much more intense than Luis'. His instinct was to be wary, but at the same time, he knew, if he was to be killed, it would have already happened.

Rene paused and relaxed a bit as Zurakovnij went straight to the point. "Eh? S...so...that's what this was all about...." he said softly. He instinctively rubbed his neck where Luis had gently brushed his teeth against. "He was close...." he said, "So close....I was scared.....yet...." he trailed off as he lowered his hand, "I don't know...."

He sighed as he wasn't sure how to finish the sentence. The fear he felt was real, he was scared, but he also didn't fight as hard as he would have in a dire situation. He even seemed to feel a small bit of disappointment when Luis walked away, though he wasn't ready to acknowledge or admit that to anyone. Not even Luis' father.

How come you were sleeping soundly in the same room with a pure blooded vampire that hasn't even once tasted the sweetness of fresh blood?

He blinked at the question and looked up at the man who seemed to loom over him. "What? Eh? Ah..." he paused as he thought about his own behavior as well. Luis was so close to biting him, yet he slept so soundly after it all.

"I....guess, I felt....since he....'controlled' himself..." he said softly, "I felt it was safe to sleep...."

• 1 month later...

X Judging from how the human reacted, especially with the body language in hand, Zurashi knew two things - he didn't miscalculate anything..and his son is an idiot.

A heavy sigh escaped him as the vampire stepped back,

- Please, follow me. I believe it's time for you to have a breakfast. - his tone accepted no refusal, the authority he had was painfully obvious even if the human weren't aware of the vampire hierarchy ; the male led the way out the master bedroom, having many thoughts chase after each other.

Once they arrived on the second floor's terrace where a beautiful table was already set, Zurashi took seat expecting the other to follow.

The sun was curving different nuances into the morning sky, but the vampire seemed unaffected by the rays nor, moved by the beauty. He quietly rustled the napkin open to set it on his lap, pouring hot coffee into the cups.

The vampire gently moved his hand to slide the cup of coffee to Rene, his tattoo peeking from under his sleeve as he did so.

- So, how do you feel about the fact that we, vampires, exist? - nonchalantly Zurashi readjusted himself on the chair, picking his own cup of coffee in hand.

aJPaHk3.pngRene gathered up the shirt he had taken off the night before and stared at it. It was fine, but he knew it would need to be cleaned when he had a chance. He slipped it on and looked up ath the older vampire.

Please, follow me. I believe it's time for you to have a breakfast

He slid out of the bed and nodded as he buttoned the shirt, “I appreciate it. Thank you.” He said softly as he gathered up his hair. He draped it over his shoulder and tied it quickly as he continued to follow the Zurashi.

He looked around the halls and rooms as they walked, everything was so different from what he was used to, but at the same time, he continued to think about where Luis went to. He frowned a bit at the thought of him causing even more trouble. But the fact that his father seemed to not mind him, he felt a little less nervous.

Rene's eyes widened as he stared at the terrace, the table and how beautiful everything was. He stared for a moment before the movement of the older vampire snapped him out of the trance. He fixed his shirt a bit before sitting down as well.

He looked over quietly at the morning sun, and the scenery before them, his eyes relaxing into a state of calm serenity, similar to the feeling he had in his own garden. He slowly looked over at the cup that was slid over to him and blinked at the tattoo that the male had. It's similar to Luis'..... he thought as he took the cup and nodded his thanks.

So, how do you feel about the fact that we, vampires, exist?

Rene blinked at the question as he held the cup in his hands. “I'm surprised....but, in this world, there's a lot that we humans don't know about.” he said softly as he took a sip from his cup.

X

I'm surprised....but, in this world, there's a lot that we humans don't know about.

Well behaved - checked. Good manners - checked. Beauty and intelligence - checked. Each next remark Zurashi checked through made him more convinced into the belief that his son was good-for-nothing. The male felt a bit irritated. After all these years of wonder and wander, Luis still hasn't learned a single thing from humans.

The vampire followed quietly, sipping from his coffee. The silence in the estate reigned ever so violently, but that was what vampires loved - the quiet. With a glance to side, Zurashi's blue eyes glittered at the pink-ish rays that probed through the soft clouds - he'd seen many sunrises and sunsets in his life but rarely had a morning spent with a human by his side.

- There are two kinds of human. - the sentence broke the calm, yet his voice didn't startle as he continue - The good and the evil, but I guess we can never truly judge well enough for good and evil are relative things in this world, Mister Verona. I guess we should speak of 'acts' better.

Zurashi set the cup of coffee down as glanced to the other with his calm eyes fasted at Rene,

- So are we, vampires. - a short pause but not enough to let the other take a turn to speak, - Our clan though is different. We protect humans.., and do you know why, Mister Verona?

aJPaHk3.pngRene sipped his coffee quietly as his eyes glanced back to sunrise. It was a beautiful sight, something he always enjoyed. The realization of vampires who walked among humans was surprising indeed, but at the same time, he knew what he said was true. Despite what humans thought they knew, there was way too much they didn't know, himself included.

There are two kinds of human.

The phrase caused Rene to look over at the older vampire.

The good and the evil, but I guess we can never truly judge well enough for good and evil are relative things in this world, Mister Verona. I guess we should speak of 'acts' better.*

He sighed and nodded at the statement. “That's true.” he said softly. He stared at the contents of his cup as he went over the words that Zurashi said.

He listened quietly, and politely as the older vampire spoke,

We protect humans.., and do you know why, Mister Verona?

He blinked and looked up, his eyes meeting with Zurashi's. “Why?” he asked, with genuine curiosity.

• 3 months later...

X

Why?

- asked the human. ..It wasn't the curiosity that made Zurashi speak; if he had chosen to let Verona ignorant, that in fact could harm not only the human but also his son, Luis.

The oldest vampire of them all smiled ever so faintly, it was a trace of sadness across lips yet somewhat with bits of inner peace. After so many years, if one didn't find peace within - eternity could madden him.

- I am the firstborn, son of Eve. And we are-- we were brothers. A human, and a vampire. The result of a fleeting yet audacious moment, the temptation itself. We don't only have the power to manipulate your kind, but we also can die by the hand of that very same kind. Our clan, the Shinohara's, we are the only one who can turn a human into a vampire. Of course, that means we also can turn.. human. - Zurashi averted his gaze away from Rene as his smile vanished, - The snakes are the symbol of the sinner, and each next child of mine died because of that curse. In order to live, we have to share that curse.

The male made a short pause and looked to Rene with his chilly, blue eyes. An expression revealing both his cruel sincerity and his gentle worry. The vampire reached hand to roll part of his sleeve up, exposing two snakes biting into each other, the tattoo which was same like Luis' - almost the same.

- Once we find our "Eve", we are more less "cured". But shall we not bind our fate with our partner's, we will die and that, is the symbol of being bound. However, Luis--.

Zurashi frowned and let the sleeve cover his arm again, then grabbed the napkin he set on his lap earlier to raise up;

- That child does not have two snakes but one, and as long as that snake is one - he will die. In fact, he is dying. And you... - the male leaned slightly forth, his blue gaze locking Rene's into a firm stare, - You can save him, or let him die. Regardless of your choice, I am afraid, his pride might take the best from him.

The vampire gracefully put the napkin on the table, his story briefly shared yet unable to force the human, to choose. Whatever was the choice, he didn't want to see another child of his dead. Less if it'd be Luis.

- Well then, Mister Verona.. It was pleasure to talk to you. Remember, once you walk out from here, you have two paths - with or without him. If you choose to abandon our kind, no one would blame you. And I personally promise you, no vampire will harm you.

With a slight bow the male turned around, heading for the door but once he reached for the knob, he smiled with a pause,

- Ah, that's right. In case you choose to be his "Eve", you have to bite him before he bites you. It's more or less, "claiming" your position as his only Queen.

The male vanished with the wind suddenly shifting to a violent one. The wind almost flipped the table's cover with some of the utensils on top of it. And no wonder, Zurashi's powers were one with the element of Wind.

aJPaHk3.pngRene tilted his head just slightly as he watched the expressions on the vampires face change ever so slightly. It seemed as though there was so much the old vampire could say, but the only question he wanted answered was the one he voiced.

We don't only have the power to manipulate your kind, but we also can die by the hand of that very same kind.

His eyes blinked as he listened, he frowned as he continued to listen.

The snakes are the symbol of the sinner, and each next child of mine died because of that curse. In order to live, we have to share that curse.

Snakes…. He thought as he remembered the tattoo on Luis’ arm. The tattoo that he guessed was also on Shinohara’s arm. It made sense to him as he listened his eyes closing slightly.

His chance to think was disturbed by the icy stare that was now on him. His body tensed up, and all thoughts vanished as he stared into the eyes that showed the seriousness he felt, as well as the love for his son.

Rene glanced down at the arm that showed not one, but two snakes. His….his different…. He thought as he stared at the two snakes.

Once we find our "Eve", we are more less "cured". But shall we not bind our fate with our partner's, we will die and that, is the symbol of being bound. However, Luis--.

“What?” he gasped slightly as he look up at Zurashi “D…die?”

That child does not have two snakes but one, and as long as that snake is one - he will die. In fact, he is dying. And you...

“He….He’s dying…?” he said softly as he frowned, and looked down at the table. He felt as though a shadow loomed over him. He looked up slowly as the old vampire leaned over slightly and stared at him. He suddenly felt small, as he stared into the eyes that looked at him.

You can save him, or let him die. Regardless of your choice, I am afraid, his pride might take the best from him.

I….can save him… he thought as his eyes shifted to the continually rising sun. He looked back at the vampire who seemed to be getting ready to leave. He had so many other questions to ask, but he remained quiet. As the sudden flood of information seemed to cause more questions than it did answers.

Well then, Mister Verona.. It was pleasure to talk to you. Remember, once you walk out from here, you have two paths - with or without him. If you choose to abandon our kind, no one would blame you. And I personally promise you, no vampire will harm you.

The words felt heavy, as he watched Zurashi. He simply nodded as the wheels began to turn in his mind. “Ah….I….” he paused as he wasn’t sure just what to say. “It was a pleasure to meet you….and….thank you…” he said softly with a faint smile. He remained seated as he watched the vampire.

Ah, that's right. In case you choose to be his "Eve", you have to bite him before he bites you. It's more or less, "claiming" your position as his only Queen.

“Eh!?” He blinked as he heard the last statement. “W…what!?” he gasped as he looked up just in time to see the vampire disappear. But a gust of wind caused him to close his eyes and raise a hand to his face.

As the wind died down and Rene realized he was alone, he let out a heavy sigh. His eyes shifted back to the view before him. His Eve… he thought as he stared off at nothing.

If you have a human child and a wild beast, which life would you save?

His head bowed as the question suddenly broke the silence, his hand formed into a fist as he put it firmly on the table. His teeth gritted a bit in frustration.

You prideful bastard….like hell I’m going to let you die…..

ZdmuGPV.png A loud yet unclear thud echoed from one of the estate's floors, particularly, coming from Luis' bedroom. The male's room was a pure chaos, clothes being thrown left and right - whatever fell into the opened suitcase.

"I can't believe it. The whole damn clan is just fixated on some stupid legend. Now, I even lost my dumb butler." , another shirt flew from the wardrobe room towards the bed, where the suitcase was laid.

"I am leaving and that's it. I'm going to Hawaii-- no, scratch that. Last time I went there and he found me again.", the young vampire paused with a pair of socks in hand, staring at the floor, "Cold. He hates the cold, ...Alaska. That's it, I am going there."

The packing didn't continue long since he didn't want to have much to carry. The last thing he wanted was to be followed, so the less he carried - the better.

As soon as he closed the locks of the suitcase, the vampire rushed down the stairs with sunglasses on and with a suitcase following after him, on its small almost decorative wheels.

"Now then, I guess I have to go and get my ticket. Tsk." - if he didn't want to be followed, nor found, he had to do all by himself; something he didn't like but at least that would guarantee him the peace. No butlers, no bats, and no wanna-be-wives. Perfect.

With a small content smile, he almost hummed as slammed the door behind.

During the almost hour-long drive with the taxi he himself called, something that felt so foreign, the only thing that kept him sane was the thought of finally getting away. The war, the legend, the legacy - all could go to hell. Even if he were to die, so be it. He lived long enough to actually 'have enough'.

The pure blooded vampire finally had his ticket in his pocket, a very touristic booklet about Alaska in one hand - contently buying coffee from one of the airport's machines. If he actually had to be honest about it - the coffee sucked. But somewhat the idea of being away, being free..it made him smile. And then, the reality hit hard. His chin lowered slightly, hair strands covered his beautiful eyes,

"What am I doing...whichever corner of the world do I pick, it'd be always the same. I will be a vampire, and they will be humans."

The mumble of the busy crowd around swallowed his being, he was all alone. And different. Wherever he went - he was different. Even among vampires, he still was different. They all looked up to Shinohara's, they all knelt before them and whenever they appeared - no one dared to be around them.

Luis' lips parted slightly, a sigh escaped.

// FLIGHT A3, ITALY - ENGLAND - ALASKA. ALL PASSENGERS TO TERMINAL B1. I REPEAT.....

The male gulped down the rest of the coffee and headed to the announced terminal.

"Zurashi. If I die, it'd be rather convenient."

aJPaHk3.pngRene sat at the table for awhile as his mind went over everything. Every question that had been asked, every moment he'd had with Luis since their chance meeting. But despite all that, despite even this heavy situation, he wouldn't have changed it. But the choice that laid before him wasn't something to be taken lightly. He didn't even really know what his true feelings were. He didn't know Luis that long, but even despite that, he seemed to be drawn to him. He would randomly think about the vampire from time to time. Even when he wasn't expecting it.

What is this....? he thought to himself. I need to know...I need to find out....

He slowly got up and tidied the table before he entered back into the castle. He looked around down the halls as he tried to remember the way they went. He walked quietly down the hallway as he looked for someone, anyone who might know where Luis would be.

That assistant of his.... he thought as he looked around the quiet corridors. He didn't feel right wandering around a house that wasn't his, but with a sudden urge to confront and talk to Luis, he wasn't worried about that.

Just ask, talk to him.... he thought as though he was trying to encourage himself. What was that guys name....? He paused as he tried to remember.

He sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose a bit. This was more than he was expecting, but he wasn't going to let Luis wriggle out of this situation so easily.

ZdmuGPV.png After the exhausting seventeen hours of flying, Luis finally arrived in Anchorage, Alaska. It was the early winter but despite the low temperature, in comparison to most places in Europe by that time of the year, the young vampire didn't even sneeze a worry. His body temperature was cold in general and even more due to the fact that he was awfully weakened.T3GPIuu.png

ANCHORAGE, ALASKA || 02:00 AM

1ST OF NOVEMBER, 2016

The male though was advised on his way out of the plane to put the thick layer of a jacket on. It was understandable because of the low amplitude of temperature for this year's month, it was around minus 17 degrees Celsius (or, 1.4 Fahrenheit). Luis followed the instructions although he didn't really need to do it but it'd be rather unnatural to have someone walk around with just a shirt on his back.

The whole procedure of being checked and rechecked before exiting the airport took him another hour; luckily there were enough of taxi cars waiting in front of the building. Some of them even had flyers to suggest some hotels for the tourists.

Needless to say, Luis was rather tired to look for a house in the lovely mountains thus he decided to delay that for tomorrow. The taxi driver recommended him one of the most famous hotels in the city, so Shinohara was content enough to relax during the drive to there.

Most of streets were already deserted, understandable for the small hours of the night. Once the taxi stopped before the hotel, a young boy came to take care of Luis' suitcase.

The young vampire rubbed his stiff neck lightly, his chest feeling so tight. The empty words of his father's, or at least he believed him to be so, suddenly started pouring sense into his mind - "No matter where you go, you will always seek your partner. The farthest you go - the more painful it'd be. So Luis, when you find your "Eve", accept it."

- Good evening, Sir. Do you have a reservation? - asked a lady behind the reception desk.

Shinohara took his jacket's hood and tiredly took his sunglasses off,

- Good evenin-... - the male realized how the woman had this look of you-are-the-only-one, which he knew what to blame it to. His vampire's powers to manipulate their kind were oozing, and no wonder, it was just like a defensive mechanism if he wanted to survive.

The vampire put his sunglasses back and coughed just to startle the young woman,

- I don't have any reservation. Is that a problem to book in?

- Ah.. n-no. Of course not. How long do you plan to stay?

- Just for tonight. - smiled he faintly as waited for the registration to be completed.

- Here, Sir. Your room's key, the number is 120.

- Thank you. - avoiding any skin contact with the human, Luis took the key and headed for his room.

The male's eyes shifted to their amber-ish glow but the dark color of his sunglasses could hide part of that glow - luckily. But..silly him, he hasn't even yet realized that he had no blood supplies with him.

aJPaHk3.pngRene sat in his garden on the cool stone bench. His eyes stared at the sky as he let out a sigh. He had found the assistant at the castle, but no sign of Luis. At the time. Despite the reassurance that he would be called when Luis returned, there was a bad feeling that nagged at the back of Rene's mind.

....Something happened..... he thought as he lowered his head and stared around the silent garden. Stubborn bastard..... he snapped as he shifted on the bench. He sighed as he continued to think, Where could he have gone.....

The question mulled over in his mind as he tried to think where someone like Luis would have gone. “Far....” he muttered. But with so many places throughout the world that were far, he simply frowned at the thought of trying to figure it out.

He didn't know that much about Luis or his family. He had no starting point. No clue as to the possibilities. As it was, the possibilities were infinite.

His body sunk at the realization and bowed his head. What am I doing....? he thought, I'm trying to find a needle in a haystack..... he hit the bench as he stood up and wandered around the garden. He was annoyed at the lack of information, the fact that he was trying to find someone with no clues. But at the same time, he wanted to find him. To help him, talk to him and just let him know.

“No....I'm not going to quit just because he thinks he's won....” he said as though he was trying to convince himself that there was a way.

Rene went back into the house and sat down at a laptop he had on the coffee table. But as he opened it, and stared at the welcome screen. He again realized, He had no starting point.

ZdmuGPV.png The morning after Luis finally moved in the house he bought in Anchorage. It wasn't anything fancy though, it had two floors, small and yet compact. The location wasn't really connected to the city, it was one hour away by car, although around the last kilometer one had to walk for it had no roads to the forest where the house was located.

With little to do, Shinohara finally felt at peace - alone and free. He dropped his jacket's hood, the zip followed quickly - voiding himself off the thick layer of clothe, the male took off his boots and socks. The snow didn't melt underneath the flesh, the paleness of his almost overlay'd with the whiteness of the snow - even though barely dressed, he walked in the forest. The whistle of the wind bruised along the trees, his black hair soon covered with snowflakes.

The mild snowstorm bothered him not, the vampire just walked pointlessly without direction. Even if there were animals, he doubted he could attack them. It wasn't that he lacked the hunger - he lacked the will. What was that? Was he lovesick?

The male paused and reached hand up to cover his face, he chuckled down his throat - "Lovesick?" Since when he was in love? With whom? Rene? ..The human?

Suddenly his smile faded, the wind spiraled around him with bare tries to lift the hem of his thin shirt's. If it weren't for the black hair and the black shirt, the male would be lost in the whiteness - his skin like white porcelain and white pants on, he looked like one with the snow.

The exhale that ran out his lips made no white smoke, his being felt so empty. Humans, he adored. Humans, he abhorred. What made him both adore and abhor strangely was the same - kindness. But they could never understand how their kindness meant cruelty for some.

"If you could save the life of a human child's or one of a beast's, which one would you save?" - his own question rolled in mind, how funny he found it all. After all, even a beast chose the life of a human child's.

His eyes staring at the snow, recalling the tragedy in the orphanage. Even if he tried to pick both, it was impossible. An answer like 'both' did not exist after all.

The young vampire slid down on knees, leaning back against a tree behind him - how funny, he found it all. Yet why he felt like crying but not laughing ...?

• Saga locked this topic