How to End a Frienship (Wolfdog 12 and hal7283, private, 18+)

hal7283

The fairy noticed how tough it was for the twins to remove their own clothes after stripping him so he helped at least expose their members even if their clothes mostly remained on. The only thought there was that they must need relief from their huge members. As Aeldric took his front into his mouth, Arcane let out a giggly moan of pleasure. It was a strange sound that was followed by a drunk hiccup. He was soon moved so his back wasn't against a wall as Aelfric began licking and playing with his top wings. They were super sensitive even now and it took everything not to just burst and come all over Aeldric.

When the older twin then parted the fairy's butt and began licking and playing with the hole, he moaned again as he had heard Aelfric's childish tone about his butt. "My butt's the best," He slurred with another drunk hiccup. The fairy was enjoying every moment of this as one twin was devouring his leaking front and another was licking and playing with his entrance.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• WolfDog12

The twins were enjoying Arcane's body way too much, if they were in their normal state of mind they'd probably continue what they were doing and after Arcane have came, let Arcane to jerk or suck them off and call it a day. But being drunk the twins were childishly trying to up each other.

Aeldric let the hot member slip out of his mouth momentarily, while pumping the erection he said in a teasing and taunting tone: "You hear it brother? Arcane is moaning so sweetly... cause I'm making him feel good. I'm the best!"

Hearing this Aeldric left Arcane's read and stared at Aeldric, while sticking a finger inside Arcane's soft entrance he said angrily: "No! He's moaning because I'm playing with his ass! I'm better at this!"

"No I'm best!"

"No I am!"

"You brat! I'm the big brother so I'm always right. I'm the best!"

"Big brother my ass! We wouldn't be doing this if weren't for me bringing it up in the first place!"

The two brothers bumped pressed their foreheads against each other, groaning angrily due to their childish argument. All the while they kept stimulating Arcane with their hands, with Aelddric stroking the hard member and rubbing his testicles, and Aelfric sticking more fingers inside thanks to the lubrication of his saliva.

"I'll show you!" Aelfric said as he stood up, holding his hard erection against Arcane's entrance, and began to push his length inside.

"What what what what? Let me see let me see!" Aeldric forgot about their argument immediately as his interest was taken away by what Aelfric was doing. He tried to get a good look from below but being at night it was pretty much all dark. He then stood up and looked down at where Aelfric and Arcane joined toghether, looking in awe at his brother's member immersed into Arcane's body, the narrow entrance being stretched wide and wrapped around Aelfric's length tightly. He asked eagerly: "By the Gods! Aelfric, how does it feel?"

"Eh...it's so..so tight, and warm...it's so....good!" Aelfric moaned joyfully as he pushed his waist slowly forward. He stopped once his whole length entered Arcane's rear until the hilt met with Arcane's buttocks. He soon began to pull out however despite how tight it was, and slowly began to move in and out of Arcane wanting to feel more pleasure.

Arcane could stop from moaning more and more as the twins touched him while bickering. The fairy wanted to reach down and stop their fight but he couldn't do anything with Aeldric putting so much effort into stimulating the front and Aelfric was sticking his fingers in the back, stretching him out rather roughly. When the two suddenly let go and Aelfric stuck his tip into the small, slightly stretched hole, Arcane couldn't help but to come a bit. He released only half his load which helped a little in keeping it farther under control.

Aeldric's childish awe was making the stimulation worse. It was definitely hotter to have someone watch and be so interested in it. Still, Aelfric didn't stop at the tip and pushed himself all the way in, filling the fairy deeper then he'd ever been filled. It felt amazing. Painful of course, but amazing at the same time. "W-wait, Don't move yet," He pleaded quietly. Of course the twins weren't listening. They were still too busy with his ass being filled up by the older twin's member.

The fairy reached down and held onto his own member, not because he was trying to jack himself off, but because he was trying not to come. His length hurt wanting a full release now that it was fully hard again and it was twitching uncontrollably. As soon as his prostate was struck, Arcane let out the loudest and most sexual moan he'd ever had and came despite his efforts not to. Still, that wasn't the end of it with another twin clearly still in awe by this. Still, when he came, Arcane had tightened up around Aelfric's length, sucking on it, as if trying to milk it. His ass thirsty for the human's sweet milk.

Even one (And a half) rounds wasn't enough for Arcane who was now more awake but hornier then ever. It was almost like his body was trying to accommodate for the fact that there were two people he needed to please and not just one like normal couples... Then again, there was never anything normal about these three.

Aelfric continued to thrust his waist back and forth, feeling Arcane's intestines wiggle and retract around his length. It was so soft, so warm, and so tight, and more importantly to was so good. He couldn't help but morning joyfully. It wasn't long before the twins heard the sweet and sensual moans of Arcane, and as Arcane tighten up around Aelfric he too reached his climax, releasing his cum deep inside the fairy. He thrust his length a few more times before finally pulling out, panting heavily.

"How was it?" Aeldric asked.

"......................Heavenly." Aelfric replied.

"Let me try!" Aeldric said as he got behind the fairy, his length was painfully hard by now and he eagerly entered the now slightly gaping entrance. With the help of the intestinal fluids as well as his brother's cum, Aeldric was able to enter rather easily, gasping at how good he felt he quickly began to work his waist like a wild animal. He said in a frenzy: "Oh...Oh! Arcane..! You're so good! You know what Aelfric, I'm not the best, you;re not the best, Arcane is the best!"

"Yeah... Arcane is the best." Aelfric agreed. Noticing Arcane's length was hard he got down and took the fairy's hand off his erection, and took in the member inside his mouth, tasting some of the cum he leaked out earlier.

Arcane shifted so he could place his hands on the wall he was leaning on earlier. While being taken from behind again, the young fairy needed something to support himself from all the heavy thrusting. Aelfric had finally pulled out and was clearly thrilled by his experience and gladly stepped aside for his twin to take a turn. It was easier to take in Aeldric's member after being stretched out and opened by the other twin. He was still tight and it still hurt a bit but it wasn't nearly as bad the second time around. Did it always get easier like this?

Still, Aeldric was not gentle as he became like a wild animal and just thrusted his hips forward, slamming into the young fairy and quickly getting noisy about how good it felt. The twins had finally ended their fight and came to the conclusion that Arcane was the best out of the three of them. Of course, the fairy continued to stay quiet about it and just continued moaning the way that he was from all the pleasure he was getting from the back. Soon enough though, Aelfric took over and moved his hands only to make it harder for him to hold back his next erection.

The twins were too good at what they did and Arcane's voice became choppier and sweeter as he was continually thrust into and sucked and nibbled on. "Gonna.... come!!!!" He whined in that erotic tone as he tightened up trying to prevent from releasing. Of course, there was no way to really stop it as his body did the same, milking Aeldric's member the way it had with Aelfric's. Arcane released at that moment and couldn't take any more as his eyes closed and he passed out asleep.

Aeldric came shortly after he felt Arcane tightening around him. Pulling out slowly he took a few steps back, losing his balance he fell on his butt, and just stayed there for a while panting. While Aelfric welcomed Arcane's cum and swallowed them down eagerly. The strange taste of the white slim really began to grow on him. He was caught off guard however when Arcane seemed to have fell unconscious and began to fall onto him. Luckily he managed to let Arcane's length slip out of his mouth without biting on it, and caught the now fast asleep fairy in his arms.

They sat there quietly blanking out, due all the alcohol as well as the fatigue and satisfaction after their first sex. After a while Aelfric seemed to have got some senses back to his murky head, he muttered: "Gotta get back to the palace....." He then tried to call for Aeldric, when that failed to catch his drunk brother's attention he managed to kick Aeldric's feet.

"Ouch!" Aeldric cried, his eyes opened widely and looked around confused. "What's going on? Where am I?"

"Stop acting like an idiot and help me....Help me get Arcane dressed!" Aelfric said.

They managed to get Arcane dressed and got themselves at least presentable. Somehow they managed to get back to the palace and to their room, and the moment they closed their room door they collapsed, falling asleep on the floor.

Arcane managed to catch his breath rather quickly for someone who was unconscious, but he also was so out of it he didn't make even a slightly finger twitch to all the movement of being manipulated so the twins could get him dressed enough to be able to return to the palace. He slipped from their grip when they returned and collapsed. The fairy remained asleep on the floor along with the twins. Arcane couldn't even manage to wake up at a reasonable hour. He didn't wake until an hour or two after lunch had arrived. When he did finally regain consciousness, his head was throbbing, his stomach was turning, and every part of his body was stiff and sore from sleeping most of the night on the floor if not all of it.

Of course, what hurt the most was Arcane's hips and lower back. His ass was numb and almost getting use to being manipulated like that but two rounds, one right after the other, with two different partners, both with heavy thrusting and animalistic behavior, it was far too much especially for a first time. Arcane wanted to cry as he curled up and couldn't find the strength to even sit up. Not that he could do that without excruciating pain anyway. The fairy groaned loudly. "I hate both of you!!!" He lied in his pained moment.

When he looked around, Arcane clearly had more of a pouting face then a hateful, or disgusted face. "Remind me never to get drunk around you two again.... I mean what even happened last night? Did we get into a fight or something because I don't ever remember being in this much pain before." The fairy's memory was a little blurry. He remembers them drinking and leaving, even some of the touching but all of his memory, it just wasn't there for him. Arcane couldn't even quite remember them sticking it in and going all the way with him.

"I'm also really hungry...." he sighed wanting to get food but was in too much pain to go and fetch it himself. As he laid there thinking and mostly complaining, parts, bits and pieces of his memory would return like something one of them said or that the twins bickered about something. That was it for now at least.

Aelfric woke up when he heard the painful groan coming from the fairy beside him. He turned to look at him and smiled at Arcane's comment. "Hate us all you want. But you know you can't get enough of us. As with what we've done last night..."

Aelfric sat up, and immediately he was struck by a fierce headache. Groaning slightly he held his forehead with his hand, and chuckled: "Well we certainly didn't fight. But it was pretty wild I must say. You sure you don't remember it? Cause I can still taste the cum you shot in my mouth."

Aelfric managed to get up, walking towards his brother and pushed him a few times. "Wake up Aeldric!" He shouted at Aeldric's ear, causing him to jump up immediately. “Whaaaaaaaat? Damn it Aelfric don't be so loud! .....Oh shit my head...!...Hey good morning Arcane, what are you doing laying on the ground?"

Aelfric sighed and knocked on Aeldric's head, and said: "Stop being a retard and help me get Arcane on the couch."

"Who are you calling a retard?!" Aeldric said angrily, but despite his verbal objection he got down with Aelfric and helped carried the fairy to the couch, laying him belly down as they worried it may be painful for the fairy to lay on his back.

"I'll get the food for you." Aelfric said gently and got to the food cart, despite it being lunch the food in the cart were mostly things easy on the stomach like porridge. Perhaps the maids heard of how drunk they were last night and decided to make something easier for their hangover body? Aelfric thanked the maids in his heart and returned back to the couch beside the fairy with a bowl of porridge in hand. "Here, let me help you."

"Well, I don't remember everything. I remember touching and everything that came up to us leaving.... I remember you guys fighting over something and that the fight ended with the words "is the best", though I don't remember the context." He explained as Aelfric managed to get up and go to wake his brother. Did these two not hurt the way he did? Why was that? The fight couldn't have just been about fingerings him, this kind of pain seemed very different. Arcane got really scared about what they might have done last night. "We didn't just end it with blow jobs did we?" He asked nervously. The fairy didn't taste semen in his mouth so he clearly did something else to relieve the other's.

The twins had already moved Arcane to the couch and gotten the food when he finally realized what they could have possibly done. In hopes not to make things extremely awkward, Arcane kept his mouth shut even though he wanted to shout in his surprise. Scary. He had to keep a lid on it for now. It wasn't like he was positive they had sex or not even though every sign seemed to point to it. The fairy shook his head and focused

Aelfric was quick to help feed the fairy and he smiled a bit knowing they may not lose their friendship.... well they might not grow completely apart from the thought of doing it. He was going to try and feed himself but it was too hard so Arcane just let Aelfric help him. Of course, he did glanced over at Aeldric who certainly had the most to drink and was feeling the most of the effects from alcohol. They each had the worst of something.

"You don't remember? Well that's a pity cause it was really, really good. Perhaps we should do it again while you're sober. Don't you think so Aeldric?" Aelfric smiled as he extended a spoonful of porridge into Arcane's mouth. Meanwhile Aeldric had got himself a bowl of porridge as well and sat at the end of the couch beside Arcane's feet. He said: "Yeah, my memories were a bit murky as well....I'd really love to do that again, this time properly."

It didn't take long for Aelfric to notice the concern on Arcane's face. At first he thought maybe Arcane was upset because he couldn't remember what happened last night. Then again the twins weren't exactly gentle when they had their way with the fairy, evident by how much pain Arcane was feeling at the moment. It wouldn't be hard for the fairy to deduct what had happened from the condition he was in. Aelfric smiled and caressed Arcane's fiery hair and said : "You're over thinking things. Of course we went a bit further last night but that doesn't change the fact that we're best friends having fun. Isn't that right Aeldric?"

Not hearing an immediate response from Aeldric, Aelfric turned to look at his twin brother had his head down and seemed to be thinking about something. "Aeldric, were you listening?'

"Huh, what?" Aeldric raised his head.

"I said Arcane was over thinking things. We're still best friends right?" Aelfric repeated his question

"Of course, of course! We're best friends. Nothing is gonna change that. Nothing..."

Arcane knew Aelfric was trying to help him but it still was something else to think about them actually having sex... and it hurt, a lot. Maybe if they did it properly then it wouldn't happen as much. He wanted to say something about it but preferred to keep his mouth shut just in case so he wouldn't regret something later. It was probably best to at least think these things through a bit and try to remember all of last night so he could see if it really felt good or not... though it probably scared him more to think that it was that pleasurable.

It was pretty odd when Aeldric was this spaced out and didn't reply right away so the fairy turned to try and stare at him, His headache wasn't the only thing plaguing his brain it seemed. "What's wrong? You seem distracted and... idk, you're starting to trail off when you talk. You only do that when you're working on an experiment and try to explain it but trail off into different variables." Something was wrong and that was just as scary to think of what.

Arcane looked over at Aelfric concerned and then back at Aeldric. "Do you think something is actually going to change? I mean... we are just friends, aren't we? You know, friends messing around... it's what we do..." The fairy looked down feeling fairly depressed about the situation.

Aeldric was surprised to see the reaction he caused in Arcane by his hesitation. Quickly he got up in front of Arcane and looked at him smiling: "Don't worry Arcane, we're not just friends, we're best friends! Family even! I mean you're more of a family member to us than our father, or any of our 'real' brothers. And true family stick together, no matter what."

Aelfric nodded, agreeing to what his twin brother had said, and added: "Plus if things change, let's work together to make sure it only changes for the better." He then paused for a second and giggled: "Are you salty because the pain in your ass is bugging you? Don't worry, I'll ask the palace doctors for some medicine for it. Oh and next time, feel free to get even with us. It's all about we all having fun, right Arcane?"

It seemed like Arcane's worry was misplaced. He calmed down and smiled gently towards the twins. They really were close and it was reassuring that the others thought so much about it too. Of course when Aelfric brought up that he was just upset because of the pain, the fairy looked a bit upset but it sounded more like a joke then anything when he said, "Well it's not easy to take two drunkards and have sex with them, one right after another, for your first time. Of course it hurts!" He snickered a bit feeling like he could finally relax.

"You guys have to take responsibility." Arcane had to lower his voice a bit more since it didn't help his headache one bit. The fairy motioned for Aelfric to keep feeding him. After a couple more bites he said, "Go on and eat your own before it gets cold." He wanted to sit up but there was no way to do that. He did manage to lay on his back and sit up just high enough to be able to eat, but even that was a struggle. Still, Arcane managed.

Once they finished with Lunch the fairy asked for one of them to write a note asking for the medicine because it was better for both of them to just relax. Arcane was a terrible writer so it was best if someone else wrote or they might not understand his handwriting. The note could go on the lunch cart so when the maids came to pick it up, they'd know and be able to return with medicine. "I hope sex isn't always this painful," He whispered.

The twins were relieved to see that Arcane had got his usual self back. Aelfric chuckled and said: "Yeah, really sorry about last night, we were too drunk to do it properly. But if we have enough preparation and proper lubes and everything it should be okay. I mean it felt rather nice when we did it with our fingers right?"

"Well don't ask me, I haven't got the chance to do that yet." Aeldric added, getting up from the couch to get a bowl for himself.

"I'm sure we can do something about that. Arcane you can start with him when you get better." Aelfric smiled.

They continued to joke around as they enjoyed the rest of their lunch. Afterwards they wrote a note and left it along with the food cart outside their door, and the twins were ready to get another nap. It was then when they heard a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" Aelfric asked.

"It's me, Barton, your highness. I'm the servant of the crown prince remember?" The voice from across the door said.

The twins' expression darkened immediately, they took a look at Arcane a bit worriedly since he just had a bad experience with the Crown prince. They wondered what would he be up to this time, would he do anything to harm Arcane again? Eventually Aelfric let the servant in, since they can't let the crown prince's servant wait outside the door forever.

"Thank you, your highness, for letting me in." Barton said rather nervously.

"Why are you here?" Aeldric asked.

"The Crown prince has asked you, prince Aelfric and prince Aeldric, to meet him at his office. His highness said it was important." Barton answered.

"When does he want us to go there?" Aelfric asked.

"His highness said preferably after dinner time." Barton answered.

The twins looked at each other, and after a moment of silence they nodded. Then they turned back to Barton and said: "Tell the crown prince we'll be there."

"Yes, your highness." Barton said before leaving the twins' room.

"Easy you two. We won't be doing that stuff for a while." He looked at Aeldric. "Sorry, Aeldric, you're just going to have to be a bit patient... It's going to take some time for me to recover. If I knew more healing spells, I'd use them but those are extremely difficult. At least they are for a fire fairy like myself." Arcane thought about his magic for only a moment before returning to joking and chatting with the twins. Of course, that was all interrupted by the sudden knocking on the door.

The fairy stared at the door for a moment and became even more nervous when he heard it was Barton. Arcane sat up as high as he could manage so it didn't show how in pain he was. He ended up locking eyes with the twins and was a bit shaky about things but nodded as the servant was allowed entry. It was certainly an uneasy topic, that of the Crowned Prince.

"You can't be serious!!! Why would you two agree to go?!" He asked nervously after Barton had left. "What if he tries to do something to embarrass you or something... not that I think he would but still.... Why agree to meet with him?" Arcane did understand that his friends would need to go but that didn't make it any easier to have them actually leave. The fairy was just worried for their sake.

"Easy Arcane! Don't be so loud!" Aeldric held his head as the headache worsened. He then said weakly: "It's not like we can just refuse Alaron.

"Plus, I don't think he's gonna cause any harm to us. We're his brothers, and harming us for nor particular reason only gives him a bad reputation, and make other princes more wary of him." Aelfric said. Then he looked at Arcane and said worriedly: "If anything it's you that I'm more worried about, since just taking a servant away is nothing to make a fuss about in the palace. Maybe he would order us to hand you to him?"

"If that's the case I'm gonna break his neck right on the spot!" Aeldric said angrily.

"Take it easy brother, it's only speculation. In any case we're gonna find out after dinner. Right now...." Aelfric yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Right now I really need a nap. Anyone care to joint me?"

"I do." Aeldric said eagerly.

"Sorry," He whispered holding his own head. The fairy carefully listened to the twins and thought about it. He didn't want them to get into a fight with the crowned prince over him but what else could they do? Even more then that, Arcane didn't want to have to leave the twins' sides. When Aelfric mentioned a nap, the fairy couldn't understand how they could be so calm why he was busy worrying about this.

"I think I'd rather take a bath. It might help with my sore areas... and because I feel really strange." Arcane forced himself to a position where he could easily stretch his wings and try to fly to the bathroom. Of course, before they could do anything, there was another knock on the door. It was that new maid Arcane had to help recently. She had the medicine in her hands for the three of them. After taking the medicine, the three separated.

Arcane flew to the bathroom and while it hurt a bit, it wasn't as impossible as walking was. He stripped and found his lower half soaked and sticky. The twins hadn't even gotten the come out of the fairy before they dressed him up again and carried him back to the castle. Arcane shook his head a bit and ignored it so he could clean himself and then take a well deserved soaking. The only thought on his mind was that of what the crowned prince could possibly want.

The twins got into their bedroom, after taking down their dirty clothes they put on pajamas and climbed into bed. As meeting the Crown prince half asleep and suffering from hang over would be a bad idea, they need to rest well so they could face their brother with a clear mind. Hours later they woke up around dinner time, and after grabbing a quick bite the twins said farewell to Arcane and began to walk towards Alaron's quarters.

They arrived at Alaron's quarters, and was greeted by Barton as well as other of the Crown prince's servants. Barton lead them to the study room and Alaron was waiting there behind his desk.

"Ah! Aelfric and Aeldric! Good to see you!" Alaron smiled, putting away the files he was reading.

"Good to see you too, Crown prince. To what do we owe the honor of being summoned by you?" Aelfric bowed slightly.

"No need to be so formal, brothers. I've watched over you since you guys were in diapers!" Alaron chuckled and said: "Just call me Alaron."

"Alright then...Alaron, why do you want to meet us?" Aeldric said, hardly could keep the impatience from showing in his voice.

"Oh...yea. About that." Alaron turned to look at the a map of the empire on the wall and said: "As you know all princes would be given lands to rule over once they reach adulthood. In your case though it was delayed till this day due to your...poor behaviors in class."

Alaron continued: "However there has been talks in court recently to finally go through with it, so the topic of which land to give you two became an issue. Though it's not official yet, but it it appears the nobles would give you two the choice between Ociea, and Tarcar."

Alaron paused to see the expressions on the twins' faces, and was rather amused by the lack of reaction fro the two. Ociea was an island located off the eastern shores of the empire, famous for the many reefs around the island preventing large ships from approaching. While Porcar was an area along the northern borders of the empire. The place has around three months of nice weather, and the rest of the year is pretty much covered in snow. Orc raiders used the nearby mountains as operating bases and conduct frequent raids over the area, making it one of the most dangerous places in the empire. To make things worse the province of Pocar shares borders with the neighboring Kingdom of Cogon, who had a centuries old feud with the empire.

"Neither of those choices are pleasant. But they are imperial lands nevertheless, which, brings us to the reason why I wanted you here. It would do me a big favor, if you two choose the province of Pocar, and unlike the other princes who leave the administration of their lands to the officials and stay in the capital, it would be nice if you would personally stay there."

The twins thought for a while, then Aeldric asked: "What if we choose Ociea? I kind of liked the sea and sunny beach and all."

Alaron showed an exaggerated sad face: "Well, in that case, I'll be really, really sad. Oh, what could I do to heal my sorrow filled heart? Maybe the company of a beautiful fairy would do?"

The twins' body stiffened and clenched their fist tightly. They looked at each other and nodded, then they turned to Aelfric and said: "Alright Alaron, we'll pick Pocar."

"That's fantastic! The ceremony would be next week, I'm so excited! You know what, this calls for a celebration, how about we share a bottle of wine together?"

"No thanks Alaron, we've just got really drunk last night and is still suffering hangovers. I'm sure you're aware of that." Aelfric said as the two began to walk out. 'Goodnight, Crown prince Alaron."

"Yes, of course. Goodnight." Alaron smiled.

On there way back the twins were quiet. Once they felt they were far away enough from Alaron's quarters they sighed in relief. Then they looked at each other showing their confusion.

"What was that about?" Aeldric asked.

"I don't know. But it seemed Alaron was really want to make sure we're gonna choose the one more shitty."

"And want to make sure we stay there too! Does he hate us that much?" Aeldric said.

"I don't know.... In any case, we finally can get the hell out of this place, though it may be a hell hole, at least it'g gonna be 'our' hell hole." Aelfric said.

"Our hell hole huh.....Sounds nice." Aeldric said: "But we can't drag Arcane along with us."

Aelfric stopped, and Aeldric turned to look at his brother's expressions, which was complicated to say the least. Aelfric turned to look out the window towards the garden, and saw a few birds flying around. "While I agree with you.... I don't think we can stop Arcane from coming along."

Aeldric smiled weakly: "Yeah, I suppose."

The two thought about how to break the news to Arcane. Filled with both anticipation and uncertainty, they continued their way back to their room.

Arcane took an extremely long soak, though that was mostly because he was just too worn out to even bother to get out. There was also the fact that his brain wouldn't stop running around in circles. What was going to happen to the twins? What could their eldest, slut of a brother possibly want from them? The fairy only got out of the water about an hour before dinner time and was at least in a good enough condition to walk over and brush his hair before walking out and sitting on the couch with a towel around his waist.

When the twins finally woke, the fairy got up and went to their room to get dressed in one of the last of the spare clothes he happened to have in the room. Dinner was a fairly quiet meal as they clearly had to much going on to talk about anything. Before he knew it though, the twins had already left and made their way to Alaron's room. Arcane rested his body some more but couldn't sleep or rest his mind.

It felt like forever but the twins did managed to return and Arcane sat up instantly with a worried look still on his face. "So? What happened?! What was the meeting about?!" He could already tell they didn't have the best news to give but he needed to know!!! At least the medicine did help with his headache because There was no way the fairy was going to keep his voice to a whisper in this case.

As the twins explained, Arcane looked really sad. "Why would you guys agree to go there? You should have chosen Ociea. No matter what his threat was you guys shouldn't have given into something so lame..." The fairy couldn't help but feel a bit like it was his fault since there was no way the twins would agree to go to such a terrible place when the other option was something so beautiful and nice. "You guys should tell him you want Ociea instead!"

"It's not like we can just say no in his face, he is the Crown prince after all." Aeldric said and shrugged his shoulders: "Besides, it's not like Pocar is really that bad of a choice. I mean sure there're some orcs roaming around, and it snows most of the year, but we've net even seen snow in our lives yet! Cause you know the capital is rather warm all year round. We could go skiing and stuff! And I've heard good things about the local cuisines."

Aelfric said: "In any case, those old men in court want to stuff us in some remote areas of the empire anyway. Ociea or Pocar, both are far away from the capital and had little in terms of importance. If anything Pocar was probably more important since it share borders with the Cogar..... Maybe we can use that to our advantage, you know ask funding for national defense purposes?"

The twins got quiet for a moment, then Aeldric said weakly: "You know Arcane, there's little we can do to change the situation. Even without using you to threaten us I'm sure Alaron could figure out someway to make us do his bidding. I know it sucks to leave the capital city for some....shit hole. But... only we have to go."

Aelfric nodded and said: "We can't ask you go to there with us. Maybe this is a good opportunity for you to... be free? Maybe go and search the other fairies and stay with your people?

"Fine, if you guys don't want to try and change it, that's up to you but don't think you can get rid of me so easily!!" He smirked a bit trying to reassure the two. "Besides, it's not like I really could just leave and find other fairies. There aren't that many left that aren't slaves and eventually we'd be attacked and I'd just end up as a slave again, even though this time, I'd be a combat slave and forced to fight until they killed me for being too strong." He got up and walked over to them. "I mean, you guys are princes, you'd be useless without me!!" He teased.

"Maybe the snow could actually be a lot of fun! Be warned, snow isn't like sand... If I remember correctly, you just fall right into snow and don't have the resistance that sand gives." This probably wasn't the first time Arcane mentioned snow. The first time would have been when he'd first come here and asked why it wasn't snowing if it was suppose to be winter. The fairy was going to try to make the most of it even though he thought the twins should still try to shoot for Ociea. Although, they spent enough time indoors that a cold, dark place was probably a good idea for them.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go outside and train. I want to have a level 4 fire spell under my belt before we get there to Pocar. I doubt I can get a lightning spell that powerful but fire, I can handle." Arcane gave the twins a half bow and walked out waving goodbye. He then made his way towards the garden. Sure he was still sore but that didn't matter too much and the medicine helped a lot.

"Wait, I'll go with you. I want to try out some of my spells as well, maybe you could be my practice partner." Aelfric followed Arcane out of the room.

"You boys have fun, I'll catch up on some studies.' Aeldric said and waved goodbye to the two, going back to his usual seat he quickly immersed himself into his studies, which was something he hadn't been doing enough for the past few days. He decided to blame Arcane for it since doing all those things with the fairy was simply too enjoyable. All the erotic scene and the fairy's alluring naked body came to Aeldric's mind It wasn't long before his penis swelled in size inside his pants.

"Focus Aeldric! Focus!" He knocked his head against the desk and shook his head several times, trying to shake off all the dirty thoughts in his mind and focus on what he was doing. With tools in hand he began to put his latest experiment together: an improvement of the flying mechanism destroyed by Arcane's fire phoenix a few days ago.

"Sure," Arcane agreed and waved good bye to Aelfric before leading the older twin out towards the gardens again. "We really should find a better place to practice this type of magic.... We don't want another explosion...." He admitted sadly. Then again, in a short while, they'd all be someplace where practicing magic would be easy since every practice could be a way to prevent war or to save their lives in the remote snowy area.

"Hey, Aelfric," Arcane called. "I know your specialty is wind magic but you should try to get some electric magic under your belt. It'll be extremely hard for you to be able to learn giving that you are wind based but for where we're going to live, having even a couple of the lower level electric spells can be most useful." Arcane loved magic practice because it made him feel like a teacher, like he actually had something in him that was special and worth passing on. Arcane was not that smart and barely educated but he could still teach.

"I'm going to continue to practice casting that level four phoenix spell until I can build up a resistance to the strain it puts on me. Please be weary...." Though Arcane was wondering if he should start by practicing other spells that would also put a strain to slowly build up... no, that might not work fast enough... There was only one way to start this. The fairy got ready but hadn't uttered a single word to even start casting the spell. He wanted to make sure he was good to go.

"Well soon you'll be able to cause as much explosions as you want, just make sure you don't blow our future home into the sky." Aelfric smiled as he began to do a few stretches, loosening his body a bit before starting to practice his magic. He raised his eyebrows when he heard Arcane's suggestions: "Electric magics huh? Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll look it up later. I doubt I'll be able to zap people any time soon but, making a ball of light shouldn't be too difficult? That may indeed be useful where we're going."

Aelfric looked with curiosity at Arcane, and wondered why the fairy haven't started yet. He then had an idea and began the enchantment of a spell. Unnatural winds began to flow around his body, and with a gesture a sudden occurred and struck the ground in front of Arcane, making a almost whip like sound and leaving a small mark. "What's the matter Arcane? Feeling a bit down at the moment? Maybe a little friendly magic match could get you up and running?"

Arcane opened his eyes when he sensed the sudden change in the wind. He glanced over to his side for a moment as the wind whipped down and cut into the ground in front of him. The fairy raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit. "Really? You want to face me, a fire expert when you're element is wind? Alright, but don't expect me to pull all my punches." Even though he said that, Arcane was going to try and use a variety of different types of magic in order to keep the fight a little more even. They already saw that Aelfric's wind could empower the fairy's fire so maybe using fire was a bad idea.... They could end up with a disaster on their hands.

Arcane took a breath and though about what to start with... "Alright, Ready?" Arcane then labeled off just a few words in his language and the earth twisted at Aelfric's feet making it looser like sand though it wasn't impossible to hold your ground since it was just loosened dirt. Arcane then cast another spell instantly that summoned a water dragon the size of a boarder collie and it flew trying to keep Aelfric in place before diving into the loose dirt making it even more dangerous and harder to stand in mud.

• Saga locked this topic