How to End a Frienship (Wolfdog 12 and hal7283, private, 18+)

hal7283

Arcane kept the two in his mouth so it wouldn't get in his hair this time when the two came. He swallowed what he could but a lot of it spilled onto the bed. "I'm not that horny," he complained as he wiped his mouth. And sat back for a bit. "Do you guys still want me to try your nipples and ears?" The fairy wasn't sure if they should even keep going.

Arcane moved in close the the twins staring them down. He was curious if they really could get turned on by just his face. "There is something that I could try to turn you both on at once because it's not like I can do what you guys did to both of you at once. I won't be touching but I could try something like you'd see at that club...."

What was he thinking?! Arcane blushed and backed off. "I think we've experimented enough for the day." The fairy didn't even care that he was half hard. It would be able to go down soon enough so he wanted to quickly leave andforget that this even happened. "Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that. It's way too embarrassing."

(Sure, that's ok but do you mind if Arcane denies enjoying it? He'll say stuff like he enjoyed sticking it in but doesn't like sticking it into someone bigger than him)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• WolfDog12

Seeing Arcane backing off from them the twins looked at each other and smiled weakly, perhaps they've pushed too far, too soon? Since Arcane was no longer in the mood there was no point of continuing all this, so the twins just laid back.

"I think we need to take a bath, a long, warm one." Aeldric suggested.

"That sounds nice." Aelfric replied. He then turned to Arcane and asked: "Youjoin us? Our bathtub is cetainly big enough to fit all of us at once."

It was actually quite a understatement to say the twins' bathtub could fit the three of them, as it was more like a swimming pool in comparison to the large buckets you could find in commoner's homes. Whoever designed the baths for the royalties certainly considered the fact that they'd likely have tons of servants around even in bath, or the more than likely scenerio of them wanting to have fun with multiple maids and concubines in water. Another added benifit was that the baths in the royalties's quaters had magic stones built in which allowed them to have hot water 24-7, saving them the hastle of waiting for the water to boil.

"Plus we've just made it sparkly clean." Aeldric added, getting off the bed and extended his hand towards the fairy.

Arcane certainly agreed that a nice long bath was certainly a good idea. When he was offered to join them, the fairy had no reason to refuse. "It certainly is big enough...." He stated with no need to hide his jealousy. It wasn't like someone wouldn't be lying if they said they weren't jealous. Everyone was. Either way, he took Aeldric's hand and got off the bed.

"Sure," he added. "I'd love to join you guys. Besides, I have to see for myself if you guys actually did it or if I have to drown the two of you for lying." Arcane laughed as he joked around. The fairy had every faith that the twins did as they said they did and cleaned the bathroom spotless.

The three then got up and headed to the bathroom leaving all their clothes behind. Arcane stopped and looked back at the bed. "I'm going to change the sheets first, you guys go on ahead. If I don't do this now it will just keep bothering me." The fairy then went and pulled off the corners of the bed sheets and pulled it away balling up the dirty ones and placing them on the floor where he then grabbed some clean ones from a drawer in a short dresser in the corner of the room. He used his magic to make the new bed to it went even quicker and was sure to put the dirty sheets by the door so he'd remember to take them to the laundry room.

Arcane joined the twins just a few minutes later and slowly got into the bath. He didn't seem affected by the hot water in the least and got in and sat down. "This is nice," He admitted as he laid back. Cleaning the sheet helped the fairy to calm down and he was no longer hard. It was certainly a hell of a lot easier for him to calm down then the twins, that's for sure. The fairy even took a minute to look around thoroughly impressed by how well the twins did. "See, you two would make some fine maids." He laughed with them. Arcane loved being their friend more then anything and would hate it if anything happened to any of them and destroyed what he loved.

"Alright, see you later." Aeldric waved goodbye to Arcane as they head for the bathroom first. Opening the water gates the large tub was soon filled with hot water, with steam rising obscuring their view. The twins got into the water and sat down, sinking themselves all the way down to the neck and moaned in comfort.

They smiled seeing Arcane getting into the bath, having just relieved themselves they were able to admire the beauty of Arcane's body without immediately getting a hard on. Chuckling slightly at what the fairly said, Aeldric asked: "Maid heh? And who's gonna hire us? You?"

"Master Arcane then? Haha." Aelfric laughed, then bowing his head down dramatically: "Oh our mighty master Arcane, we're at your service!"

"Yes yes, great noble Arcane, allow us to serve you!" Aeldric said as he gave a quick look at Aelfric, who immediately got the signal and smiled deviously. Suddenly the two jumped towards the fairy, reaching under his armpits and the bottom of his feet and began to tickle him.

"Come on guys, cut it out! You know how uncomfortable that kind of talk makes me!!" He was still smiling a bit at their antics but was suddenly jumped and the twins began to tickle him. Arcane laughed since he was pretty ticklish and tried to get the twins off him as he squirmed around begging for mercy. The fairy struggled against the two until they finally released him and he gasped for air trying to calm down.

"You suck!" He breathed and a few minutes later finally caught his breath. The fairy settled back into his spot to soak a little longer before taking into consideration the time. "It's pretty late guys. I should probably head back soon. If I don't get any rest I'm not going to be much use tomorrow. Plus the mother maid won't be too happy if that's the case." Of course the fairy could soak in this water forever but it was probably time to get out.

Arcane got out of the water and dried off. He had kept head out of the water so that he wouldn't have to deal with his soaking wet hair. The ends were wet but that wasn't a big deal. That was mostly from struggling against the tickling twins. The fairy dried himself off and went to the bedroom to get dressed. "Alright I'm leaving!! I'll see you guys tomorrow!!!" He waved good bye and started to leave making sure to get the dirty sheets on his way. The fairy took off and hurried back to the maid quarters and put the dirty sheets in the laundry room before heading off to his own room.

The next morning, Arcane was headed up stairs when he was suddenly stopped by the crowned prince's personal servant. This was weird.... Unless the crowned prince had seen him flying in the library and wanted him executed... No, he'd have done that already... What could he want?

A short while later, the crowned Prince's personal servant entered the twins' room with their breakfast cart. He seemed really nervous and looked around the room thinking about how messy it was. What kind of servant was Arcane to let this room get so messy? When the twins emerged from their room, the servant explained that their eldest brother had heard them making a commotion multiple times and was wondering if a low fairy could really be fun to have around and so, he wanted to switch servants for the day.

Arcane on the other hand, cautiously walked into the crowned prince's room with his breakfast. There weren't two meals so he carried it on his own. For what reason would Arcane think a mere servant would be able to eat breakfast with a prince? Well.... the crowned prince anyway... the twins hardly counted....

The twins bid farewell to Arcane and stayed in the bath for a bit longer. Afterwards they got out of the bathroom and prepared for sleep. They talked about what things they're gonna do, what new ways they'd gonna try with Arcane for the next day. Like a child before they day they're going to the carnival, the twins were excited and had difficulty falling asleep. Eventually fatigue caught up on them and they allowed their consciousness to sink into deep slumber.

But greater the anticipation for something, greater the dissapointment when things didn't go according to plan. The next morning when the twins woke up, they found a stranger in their room instead of Arcane.

"Who the hell are you? How did you get in here!" Aeldric roared, rushing towards the servant and grabbed on his shirt.

"Wait Aeldric!" Aelfric said as he dashed towards his brother and made him let go of the servant. He turned to the stranger and said: "Apologies. Now explain yourself."

After the twins have heard about the swap their expression darkened, looking at each other with a mixture of worry and anger, followed by a frustrated sigh. Aelfric then turned to the servant and commanded: "Return to our brother and tell him that we don't need your service. We'll do well without a servant today." With that said Aelfric pretty much pushed the servant out of the room door.

"We should go and get Arcane back." Aeldric said worriedly.

"And risk angering the crown prince? He is the most powerful man beside our father remember? Besides, it's probably nothing, he might just want a chat with Arcane. It's only for a day." Aelfric said.

"God knows what's he gonna do in one day!" Aeldric said, he stared at Aelfric angrily and continued: "What's the matter Aelfric? Aren't you worried about what he's going to do with Arcane?! Since when have you become so cowardly and selfish, the you'd risk Arcane's well being just for you own safety?!"

"You think I don't care about him?!" Aelfric roared. "Being a fairy Arcane's is already on thin ice, the only thing protecting him is the fact that we're princes! If we anger the crown prince, if we make ourselves vulnerable, who's going to protect him?"

Aeldric looked at his brother's expression, knowing that he had mistaken his self-restrain for selfishness. He muttered "Sorry" quietly, then asked: "But what if things go wrong?"

Aelfric fell silent momentarily, lowering his head for a moment. Then he looked at Aeldric and said: "Then we bust Arcane out and get the hell out of this country. You do have a few gadgets for occasions like this right?"

"Yeah, you bet I do." Aeldric nodded. "So, what now?"

"Now, we have breakfast, then we go to class." Aelfric said as he looked at the direction of the crown prince's quarters, praying that his friend would be okay.

Meanwhile in the living quarters of the crown prince, the living room itself was several times larger than the all of the rooms in the twins’ quarters combined. Usually there were several servants and guards standing by but today, there was only Arcane. The door to the bedroom opened and a tall figure walked out: no other than the crown prince of the Aldkan empire: Alaron Adelbran. Being the oldest son of the current empire, Alaron was already in his thirties, and acted as the de-facto father figure for many or his younger siblings. Handsome, charismatic, intelligent, and ruthless when needed, he had secured himself as the undisputed heir to the throne. Many considered him to be the son who inherited most traits from the emperor, for better or for worse.

Alaron walked into the living room and saw the fairy standing there. “Ah, there you are, Arcane was it? Aelfric and Aeldric’s personal servant?” Seeing the food in his hand Alaron smiled: “Haven’t ate your breakfast yet? Why don’t you join me then. That’s what you usually do isn’t it? Having breakfast with the twins?”

He sat on the large dining table and gestured the fairy to sit across from him. “So, how are the twins doing these days? I’ve heard you guys were having a lot of fun? Like that fire bird a few days ago, that seemed interesting.” Alaron looked at Arcane, while smiling his gaze was like a sharp blade piercing through Arcane, noticing every breath he took, every twitch of his muscle.

"But, Sir Aelfric, Sir Aeldric, I cannot return to the master's chambers until morning tomorrow!! Please, sirs, don't so easily throw away a servant!! If you go the day without a servant the room might get messy and that wouldn't only make more work for the fairy tomorrow!!" The servant, Barton, did not like to use Arcane's name just like most of the servants and other members in the mansion. He also knew nothing about the twins but after seeing their room, he didn't think Arcane was a good servant and that the twins were nothing but slobs that would make more of a mess of things.

The servant stood waiting outside their door for 2 hours hoping they would let him in. He waited there even after they went to class just hoping they would changed their minds and let him in come lunch time. Barton didn't even know if he was allowed to go to the kitchen and eat the way he usually did.

[/hr]

Arcane stood extra nervously. It wasn't just thin ice he was walking on but even thinner egg shells. He took a quick glance around the room to find there was no one else here, no one to cause a distraction. All of the prince's attention would be on the fairy... not good. Arcane's jaw was tight and his toes curled in his boots. He was very scared to be here.

When the prince emerged from his room, it was a bit surprising not to smell the strong aroma of sex from whoever he may have had in there. It looks like he didn't sleep with anyone last night. "Good morning your Majesty," Arcane bowed lowly showing his respect while at the same time keeping the food up right. He stood up right again and was asked to join the prince for breakfast. Was it a trap? Should he refuse? Would he be killed if he did? "As you wish sire," The fairy stated and placed Alaron's breakfast in front of him and set him up before taking his own place across from the prince.

Even if Arcane was petrified and could feel those eyes piercing his every move, he was able to stay calm and his voice was smooth and steady. 'Ok, I just have to treat him like my mistress back when I was a slave... As much as I don't want to go back to times like that, I must do everything to get back in one piece.' There was no food for the fairy but that didn't matter right now, he was too nervous to eat as it was.

"Sir, the young masters are doing well. They seem to be enjoying themselves... The... fire bird from the other day was one of my spells. Young master Aelfric likes to compare human magic with Fairy magic to see how they work differently and if he can improve his own magic based on certain ways spells work with fairies." It was tough to talk about the twins in such a proper tone. "Of course, one of master Aeldric's machines blew up one of the fire birds."

This was suffocating. "Please your majesty, tell me about yourself," this was a great way to play into someone's ego and if anyone had a big ego, it was most likely the oldest prince.

Alaron raised his eyebrow when he heard the fairy's questions, and chuckled: "You want to learn about me? Well you already knew everything you need to know! I'm Alaron, crown prince of the Aldkan empire, your two masters' oldest brother. I help our father the emperor with some of his administrative duties."

At that moment there was the sound of knocking on the door. "Speak of the devil." Alaron smiled than he said loudly: "Come in!"

The door opened then a servant came in. He took a brief look at Arcane and showed a surprised expression. But the next moment he regained his usual submissive state and bowed down: "Please forgive my intrusion, Crown Prince Alaron. The report you've asked for yesterday have been completed." He then walked towards the crown prince and handed him a pile of documents.

"Well done." Alaron said briefly before taking the documents and began to scan through it rapidly. Muttering something quietly as he flipped the pages. He then raised his head and said to the servant: "Tell the minister of agriculture to come meet me at my office immediately." He stood up from his seats and began to walk towards the exit.

"What's the matter Arcane, keep up. You're my personal servant today remember?" Alaron said as he began to head towards his office.

For the rest of the day Alaron let Arcane followed him around the palace, and stayed by his side as he fulfilled his daily duties. During all this Alaron paid little attention to the fairy as he fully immersed in work. He was quite a workaholic and didn't even bother to have a proper lunch, and settled with a simple sandwich while he went through tax reports from all over the empire. Only occasionally did Alaron ordered him to get him some water or help carry some files. He did remembered to ask the other servants to prepare food for the fairy however.

Meanwhile, the twins returned from the morning classes, and saw the servant still in front of their door waiting, and the usual cart with their lunch was also there. They looked at each other and after a series of silent exchanges with settle changes in expression only the twins, or possibly Arcane could decipher, Aelfric walked towards the servant saying: "Come in then."

They got into their room and set the food on the dinning table. They sat on their usual seats and gestured the servant to sit on Arcane's spot. "Eat." Aelfric said briefly.

The twins stayed mostly quiet during lunch. But eventually Aeldric got tired of the silence, groaning slightly in frustration and asked: "So...what's your name again? You serve Crown prince Alaron normally right? What do you usually do? You seems good looking enough, did Alaron ever touched you or something?" The question wasn't simply out of curiosity, since they've only heard rumors and knew little about how Alaron really was normally, Aeldric thought it was a good idea to get some intel out of the servant, maybe learning a bit more about Arcane's situation.

Ok, stroking his ego may be a bit harder then it seemed. Maybe praising him would help. Arcane opened his mouth only to shut it instantly as the door knocked. He remained silent while another servant walked in. The fairy bowed his head a bit trying to show respect while at the same time, he didn't want to get up or cause the prince to get angry at him. In the few quiet moments, Arcane was trying to figure out how he was going to make it through the day and just then, Alaron placed the documents down and gave an order before getting up and leaving. The fairy paused for a moment as be stood as well but when he was called out to, Arcane's wings twitched as he was about to fly to catch up but stopped himself and ran like a person. That could have been very dangerous.

Arcane stayed close throughout the day, running around and doing everything he was told while the crowned prince worked. This was such a different setting from being with the twins. It was also a lot harder being nervous all the time making sure he didn't even lift his wings at all. He had to refrain from using magic as well which was tough in itself. When there was finally a quiet moment, Arcane took the time to eat. Still, it was a bit tough. It had been years since he'd had to work like this and even then he could use his wings and magic where he needed to.

[/hr]

The servant perked up when the twins returned from class and was quite happy to be invited in. That was a relief that they didn't persist to send him away. There was no way he'd return to the crown prince and say he did nothing because the twins sent him away. He was questioning why the two were offering him to sit. Is that what the fairy did? How uncommon.

Barton took his seat and ate with the twins feeling a bit nervous himself, though these crazy hooligans couldn't be any harder to deal with then their big brother. "My name is Barton, young masters. I do work as the crowned prince's personal servant and I do things like fetch him water and carry files for him. I pick out his clothes half the time unless he wishes to do it on his own and I clean his bedroom. His personal maids do the rest of his room."

The servant was quite surprised to be asked about being touched but he regained himself quickly. "Yes, the prince has touched me a couple times but he never invited me to his bed. He does not wish to do that because he tends to have other maids in there and doesn't want me out of commission for the next day. He thinks it would be too much trouble to find another personal servant if he does anything to me." That was all he could explain. But then he added, "of course he also says he would rather someone even prettier than me."

Barton knew instantly that he probably shouldn't have said any of this to the twins. He could tell by the looks on their faces. Not good.

Hearing what Barton said made the twins even more worried, for they knew that if any man can attract the attention of the crown prince with his looks, it would be Arcane. That being said they couldn't just rush obey Alaron's orders and rush to get Arcane out. After another frustrated sigh the twins got up from their seat.

"Put all the platess on the cart and leave it out in front of the door. The maids will pick them up later." Aelfric said to the servant as they began to walk out of the room. "You can stay here until the evening, then you go back to your own quarters."

"But do not touch ANYTHING, or I don't guarantee if you'll live to see tomorrow's son rise." Aeldric warned before closing the door behind them.

The twins walked down the hallways of the palace, but instead of heading straight for their afternoon classes Aelfric lead the two to a quiet corner in one of the gardens. Aeldric asked: "What are we doing here?"

"Give me a sec." Aelfric said and closed his eyes, chanting a stream of strange sounds as he extended his hands forward, palms facing up. Suddenly countless little sparks of light began to form in Aelfri's hands and slowly formed into the shape of a little bird. The next moment the lights disappeared and what seemed to be a living, singing bird occurred in Aelfric's hand.

"A familiar!" Aeldric exclaimed. He then looked at Aelfric and said: "You're gonna sent it to spy on Alaron? That's too dangerous! You know he's protected by countless spells at all times! Even just spying on him could trigger one of those deadly defenses."

"I know. That's why I'm not spying on Alaron, but on Arcane." Aelfric explained. "I imagine even his servants would have alarm spells on them, but thankfully Arcane isn't one of them." He raised up his hand and sent the small bird flying, who after circling in the sky a few times flew straight towards the direction the crown prince's office.

"Please be okay Arcane..." Aeldric muttered as he saw the bird flying out of their sight.

While at Alaron's office. The rest of the afternoon passed by as uneventful as the morning. Hours later he finally had finished going through all the reports, and sat back sighing in relief. Sipping out from his cup of tea he suddenly raised his eyebrow, turning his gaze to look out the window, where a small bird was sitting on the branch. Alaron showed a barely noticeable smile, and soon turned his gaze back into the room. He looked at the fairy and asked: "Arcane, do you know how to do a massage? My shoulder is a little stiff."

Barton was really nervous on how the twins would react but they just got up and headed out giving him very simple orders. This servant was not use to doing nothing all day and got up and did as he was told. He wanted to ask the twins where they were going since their next class didn't start for another hour, still, when he tried, a maid came with their clean clothes. Even she was shocked to find Barton there in the twins' room and not Arcane. She handed him the pile and he freaked out a bit.

How was he suppose to put these away without touching anything? Barton finally walked to their bedroom and found it surprisingly clean... spotless in fact. He placed the pile down and inspected the bathroom. Also spotless. So, only the living room was a mess? Barton started to understand a little more and returned to the bedroom only to find that he had no idea what piece of clothing went with who or where.... that was difficult.

[/hr]

Arcane carefully followed every instruction but the afternoon was pretty uneventful, maybe more so then the morning. The fairy stood in the prince's office off to the side where he was close by but wouldn't cause any disturbance or make the prince feel any pressure. Finally, he put his writing utensil down and took a sip of his tea before leaning back. Looks like he was done now... and looking for Arcane to massage his shoulder? Well it was an easy enough task but couldn't he have someone else do it?!

The fairy bowed. "Right away your majesty." Arcane then stepped forward and started to massage Alaron's shoulders. He was scared someone would misunderstand or that he might do it too hard and have his head lopped off either way. Still, he was being super dainty until he realized the knot in one of the prince's shoulders and forgot who he was dealing with and began to dig into the spot a little.

The fairy had noticed the bird as well but did nothing about it even though he could tell it was a familiar. He could tell who's it was by its magical signature. Fairies were sensitive to that and could tell if spells were human or not and could tell who others were based on that magic. They may not be able to know any humans by their magic but Arcane would know Aelfric's magic anywhere.

Right now he was too focused on the crown prince's shoulder. He'd given the twins countless massages when they were working their hardest. Aeldric after no sleep hovered over his machines. Aelfric after working too hard on his magic. Magic that made humans so stiff. Arcane was an expert at this now and he took the prince's wrist and lifted it back so Arcane could massage his knuckles into the shoulder giving a deep tissue massage. Once he'd worked out the knots, the fairy stepped back and admired his handy work. "How does that feel your majesty?" Just remembered who he was dealing with.

Alaron chuckled slightly when the fairy first laid his fingers on his shoulder due to how nervous and clumsy his touches were. But as soon as Arcane began to get the hang on things he was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt, he closed his eyes and groaned slightly from the comfort.

When the massage ended Alaron opened his eyes feeling refreshed. Turning his chair around and looked up at the fairy in front of him smiling: "It was very good. Thank you Arcane." He said as he reached for Arcane's hand and brought it closer, looking at his long finger he asked: "You're certainly good with your hands.... Do you do this often for the twins? I imagine they'd need these quite often since they like to stay over night so much."

Alaron stood up from his seat and got closer to Arcane, taking a close look at Arcane's handsome features, as well as his bright red eyes. "Did the twins ever tell you that you're really beautiful? And given how good you were with the massage, I kind of want to keep you now..."

Alaron stepped forward and gradually pushed Arcane against the wall, until the fairy had nowhere to back off, he chuckled as he traced his finger along Arcane's face and down his neck, then to his collar bone. His hand then roamed down along Arcane's chest, his belly, his waist, and eventually reached under his clothes and began to pull it up. All the while he breathed into Arcane's ear and whispered: "Let me see how beautiful you truly are...."

"I'm glad you liked it your majesty." Arcane was nervous when the prince took hold of his hands. "I do this to help the young masters after long hours of no sleep and lots of work...." when Alaron stood up, Arcane backed off a bit until he was backed up against a wall. Was the prince really wanting to keep him around just because of a nice massage? All that he could think of at the moment he was called beautiful was that this prince must only like him because he had pretty hair...

Alaron began to place his hands on the fairy more and even spoke of wanted to see more of him. "Please your majesty, you shouldn't be doing this.... not with someone like me..... I'm not worthy of this honor." It was growing harder and harder to keep up the loyal servant act with the prince already moving his clothes out of the way. He also didn't consider this an honor in any form of the word. This was a nightmare.

While the prince was leaning in and wispering into the fairies ear while his hands traced his body and began touching more sensitive areas and more lewd areas, Arcane took the time to glance out the window at the bird familiar. His eyes seemed desperate as they begged to be set free. He mouthed the word, "help". When it really started to get hot, Arcane closed his eyes gripping at the prince's shoulder. Many would love to be here but this fairy just wanted to shove him back. As soon as Alaron's fingers slipped down the back of his pants Arcane whispered a spell that would knock the crowned prince on his ass. "I'm sorry, sir!" The fairy shouted as he tried to pull his pants back up as he sprinted for the door. Stumbling around and practically crying.

When Arcane finally found the twins, he used his wings and flew right into their arms. "I'm sorry!!!! I had to throw him off me.... he's going to kill me for that...." the fairy was crying his eyes out as he pressed his face into Aeldric's chest. The fairy was still holding onto his pants. After the crown prince had touched his front so much, Arcane was pretty hard and hated the fact that he was.

The twins were in the middle of one of their classes when Aelfric suddenly stood up from his seat, attracting the attentions of all the other noble kids and princes around him. "What's the matter prince Aelfric?" the teacher asked.

"Sorry but I just remembered something urgent." Aelfric said and quickly rushed out of the room, and Aeldric was only a step behind. He didn't have to ask his brother what was going on, from his expression alone he knew something had happened to Arcane, and he was in urgent need of help.

The twins ran down the hallways. and it wasn't long before they saw Arcane flying close to them in a panic.

"Arcane!" they cried as they caught the fairy in their arms. "It's okay Arcane, we're here for you." Aeldric said gently as he caressed Arcane's head. He then looked up at Aelfric and asked: "What now?"

"Now we get Arcane out of the palace, and then..." Aelfric was about to continue then he heard the footsteps of someone approaching. Quickly he stood in front of Arcane and Aeldric, and saw the person who approached them, and Aelfric recognized him to be one of the personal guards serving Alaron.

"No need to be alarmed , Prince Aelfric, Prince Aeldric. I bring a message from the crown prince Alaron." he paused for a second looking at the fairy who was in Aeldric's arms, and continued: "The Crown Prince regrets that he had frightened your personal servant. 'A joke went too far', as his majesty explained."

"So he is not angry?" Aelfric asked cautiously.

"No, prince Aelfric. His majesty has stated that he does not mind the.... small accident which occurred in his office, and wish the fairy continue to serve the Empire as your majesties' personal servant. That is all."

The guard saluted the princes before turning around and leaving the three. The twins sighed in relief and looked at each other. Aelfric looked down at Arcane and said gently: "It's closer to our room then yours from here, let's settle you down okay?"

When the three got to their room Barton had already left. They set Arcane down on the couch and sat beside him holding him gently within their arms. Their hearts were filled by a mixture of thoughts and emotions, both the relief of seeing Arcane okay, and the regret of allowing him to suffer through it all in the first place. They've tried their best to stay out of trouble for their entire life, but it seemed trouble would always find their way to them, and harm the ones they love. The twins looked at each other, and could see the dark flames burning in each others' eyes.

When they stopped their conversation at the sound of footsteps, Arcane got really scared and froze up completely remaining buried in Aeldric's chest. Hearing that he wasn't going to be killed was a comfort but he was still stressed out and shaking from the whole thing. The fairy just wanted to lay right there on the floor for a while but knew he couldn't and slowly got up and followed the twins back to their room.

Arcane was sat on the couch sandwiched between the twins as they held him so gently. He felt bad for what he did and was truly surprised at how well the crowned prince took it. Was he a rational, reasonable type? No, he's banished people and even killed people for less then that... though.... something about what happened was truly strange; The prince had no defense charm on him that protected him from fairy magic. If he had, he'd not have been knocked away.... Looks like the crowned prince could only be protected from human magic like the familiar.

"Thanks for coming guys... I know you have classes... I also know you've actually been going to them today. I'm sorry but thank you." The fairy nuzzled into their arms but he was really uncomfortable being relatively hard. "He's very handsy," Arcane whispered never wanting to be near the crowned prince again... He never even wanted to be near the prince to begin with and now he had even more of a reason.

"I need to take a shower...." Arcane admitted even though he really didn't want to leave the comfort of his best friends. The twins were the best thing that ever happened in the fairies life.

"Arcane, wait..." Aeldric reached out for the fairy and wanted to grab his hand, but was stopped by Aelfric who shook his head just slightly. After Arcane disappeared into the bathroom the twins sighed, looking at each other weakly.

"Is Arcane gonna be okay?" Aeldric muttered, looking towards the direction of the bathroom.

"He's a bit shaken up that's for sure ,but he's stronger than he looks... Just give him a little more time." Aelfric said.

Aeldric nodded heavily, then he hammered down on the couch with his fist and cursed: "Damn that fucking bastard! If he isn't the crown prince I'm gonna tear his throat out!" He then looked at his brother and saw the peculiar expression on his face: "What's the matter Aelfric? What are you thinking?"

"Nothing...it's just.... I'm trying to think what's the point of all this... switching servants and all...?" Aelfric said.

"The servant did say it was because Alaron heard of the commotion we made and got interested, as for what he did to Arcane.... he's always fucking around isn't he?" Aeldric asked.

Aelfric paused for a second and answered: "Yeah, but it's still a bit...weird... You don't hear him switch sevants with other princes and nobles do you? Besides, how could Arcane knock him over in the first place? I doubt there wasn't any protection against fairy magic on him. I mean it's the Crown Prince we're talking about! It's almost like he knew Arcane would freak out and wanted him to escape."

"But why? Why would he go through all this trouble just to get knocked over?" Aeldric asked.

"I don't know..." Aelfric said as he scratched his head. "In any case we have to be more careful around the palace from now on. Luckily if things go well we'd get our own estates soon and be far away from this damn place."

The conversation died out, and the twins waited patiently for their friend to come out of the shower. Frankly they were also feeling quite helpless at the situation.

Arcane slipped away and took a bit of a longer shower then usual. He cooled off and finally got out. The fairy quickly dried off again and looked in the mirror. Should he just cut his hair shorter? Would that look good? Would it help? The fairy gripped a fist full of hair and motioned like he was going to cut it. After a minute's pause, he let go and walked out fully dressed again. Arcane liked his hair long like this.... it was one of the few features that was fairy.... no.... anyone could have long hair..... was it even that? Maybe he had to change his face entirely. . .

The fairy shook his head and walked over to the twins without tying his hair back. He didn't have a hair brush but he was thinking of getting one for this room since he seemed to be taking more and more showers here. "Thanks guys," he said as he sat between them again. Arcane turned so he had his head on Aelfric's lap and his legs over Aeldric's lap. It was the opposite from last time but basically the same none the less. "Do you mind if I lay here for a little while?" He gave them a weak smile just before closing his eyes.

"Any ideas on why he would suddenly change servants like that? I'm mean, he seemed somewhat interested in you two and we didn't touch until after he'd finished all his work. Plus there's the fact that he didn't send anyone to cut off my head. I know of another servant who refused his touch and he was killed on the spot..... poor Castor...." Arcane remembered the servant from 2 years ago. He served for only 6 months before that incident. The fairy knew this stuff was on the twins' minds so he was going to talk about it.

"One more thing.... why isn't he protected against fairy magic? Did he not expect me to throw him off me like that?" Arcane wanted all these answers and none of them knew what was the truth.

"Of course not." Aelfric smiled when Arcane asked to lay on them, caressing his fiery long hair gently and looked down on his beautiful features. Thinking that they almost lost the beautiful being now laying on their laps sent shivers up the twins' spine.

After hearing Arcane's questions Aelfric said: "To be honest, I'm as clueless as you are. At first I thought he just wanted to learn about how we're doing through you, then he got interested in you on the spot. But the fact that he wasn't protecting himself against fairy magic, and the fact that he let you live even after you attacked him was...baffling..."

"We can guess all we want. But at the end of the day, nobody knows what's inside the crown prince's head." Aeldric added.

The twins fell silent, and Aelfric thought in his mind again and again over the whole situation. Did the crown prince he let Arcane live because he was the twins' friend? That's absurd, since they twins were not close to the Crown prince enough at all. Or did he liked Arcane so much that he would forgive him for attacking him? Maybe, but it doesn't explain why he wanted the swap in the first place. Perhaps it was a mixture of both?

Just as Aelfric was dwelling in thought there were some knocking on the door. "I'll get it." Aeldric said as he moved Arcane's feet off his lap and got to the door, and it turned out to be a maid with their dinner. As usual Aeldric got the cart and sent the maid away, he pushed the cart of food towards the dining table.

"Man it was so hectic for the past few hours, I've totally forgot about dinner! Thankfully we don't cook ourselves or we'd be starving." Aeldric smiled as he tried to boost the mood up.

"Yeah, if we weren't princes, we'd probably starve to death cause we were too obsessed with research and stuff. Unless of course if we still have Arcane around to pull us out of it." Aelfric chuckled slightly.

Arcane watched nervously as Aeldric got up and answered the door. It was a relief to find it was only a maid with dinner. After hearing Aeldric's comment, the fairy couldn't help but say, "that's not the only reason you don't cook. You guys can't cook. You'd starve from that fact alone." Arcane chuckled a bit. This was how he prefer to spend his days, joking and hanging with the twins. He looked at Aelfric and nodded at his comment. "Of course I'm always going to be there to give you guys a swift kick is the ass if you start neglecting all of your meals."

"Any plans for tonight? I want to be able to do something fun....." Arcane covered his face with his hands. "After what happened.... he got so close.... I realized I don't want to do these things unless it's with you guys...." tears built up just slightly with his voice starting to Crack a bit. His face was bright red and Arcane just wanted the twins to understand how he felt. The fairy was in no mood to eat right now. He even sat up and pulled his feet up to hide his face in his knees.

"I'm not going to eat today.... I'll wait for breakfast tomorrow.... I'm sorry guys but thank you so much for coming to get me today. I know how hard it is to see through the eyes of a familiar and when it didn't vanish instantly.... I didn't think you guys would know." Arcane was just so thankful.

The twins felt that their hearts had skipped a beat when Arcane said that he only wish to do those intimate things with the twins.

"I'm.... honored that you think of us that way." Aelfric said shyly.

"And just for the record, the feeling is mutual." Aeldric followed, their facr being rednas well.

They stayed in that sweet and awkward silent smiling for a while, then Aelfric coughed slightly and said: "As for plans for tonight.... we could always sneak out of the palace for some casual fum and music, or maybe to one of those dancing places. That's if you have enough energy of course."

"Or!" Aeldric said as he jumped onto the couch and held Arcane in his arms saying: "Or we could continue our 'explorations' with our body. Especially since Alaron gave you such a bad experience, we have to make sure you're not traumatized about these things right?"

" I don't think I'm up for going out tonight... sorry Aelfric..." Arcane was being held by Aeldric and preferred his idea a little more. The fairy wasn't sure if he wanted to really do any more exploring, but at the same time, he was feeling a bit pent up and nervous to go out. What if they were seen in the halls even trying to walk out or get to Arcane's room. He just was scared and wanted to stay inside. Still, the idea of doing all this over again, with the twins though, was also pretty scary.

"I'm sorry.... it kind of hurts not releasing..... twice...." He admitted sheeply. He was referring to the last time he'd given the twins a blow job and was half hard when he left. What Arcane didn't say or admit to was the fact that he also regretted how close he'd gotten with the crown prince and hadn't gotten anywhere close enough with the twins.

"Tomorrow, we are going out and getting drunk..... deal?" Arcane was all too willing to get out of the castle tomorrow night even if he couldn't do it tonight yet.

The twin smiled, seeing that Arcane wasn't too traumatized by the crown prince's actions. "Well then, let's make sure you have a lot of fun tonight." Aeldric pressed a soft kiss on Arcane's cheek before picking him up bridal style and carried him into the bedroom.

"Stop using Arcane for excuses. You just wanted to jack off yourself." Aelfric said teasingly as he followed the two.

"Oh, so does that mean you don't want to join the fun?" Aeldric asked.

"I didn't say that." Aelfric replied lightly.

Aeldric huffed slightly and laid Arcane on the bed. Crawling up beside him to twins sandwiched the fairy rather tightly between them. "How shall we do this then?" Aeldric asked, already laying his fingers on Arcane and tracing the curves of his body.

"Just.... go with the flow I guess?" Aelfric smiled and began to nibble on Arcane's neck, while his hand got around Arance and began to gently touch on Arcane's back.

"Go with the flow heh?" Aeldric muttered. He looked at Arcane's beautiful features and tilted his face against himself, asking in a almost entranced tone: "Arcane, mind if I.... kiss you?" As he spoke he moved in closer and closer, and if Arcan would not turn or push him away, their lips would certainly meet.

'I certainly hope this goes well...' Arcane thought to himself as Aeldric kissed him and then scooped the light fairy into his arms. When he heard the two banter about their ulterior motives, the fairy piped in, "Children please, your both horny." He laughed a little as he was taken to the bedroom and placed on the bed so gently. The two then crawled in as well and pressed themselves against Arcane.

Arcane looked at the two and could feel their hands starting to explore his body all over again. Of course, Aelfric would go straight for his back and neck, one fairly sensitive area and his most sensitive area. The fairy was taken completely off guard when Aeldric asked to kiss him but he quickly recovered and was about to refuse, but didn't. Arcane closed his eyes when their lips met. For someone so good at blow jobs, Arcane wasn't a very good kisser, but he was a quick learner.

When the kiss stopped for a moment, Arcane caught his breath while thinking about in and then he placed one of each of the twins' fingers on his lower back/ butt area. "He tried to touch me back here.... I don't know if I'm ready to go this far yet but I don't want him to get the chance before you guys so please be gentle...." Arcane wasn't sure if he should be saying these things but now it was out there.

"Please just use some lubrication first... The book said it would hurt like crazy and could actually tear the area if not lubricated properly."

Aelfric was rather surprised when he saw his brother and Arcane locking their lips together, and judging from Aeldric's expression he was certainly enjoying it. He remembered from the books that people's lips were filled with nerve ends which made them erogenous zones as well. It was certainly pleasant when his lips kissed and touched against Arcane's soft skin. Would it feel better if it was pressed against Arcane's lips? That's certainly worth a try later.

Meanwhile Aeldric was completely lost in the moment, enjoying the feeling of his lips. He was a bit cautious and clumsy at first, but he quickly got a hang of it, and even got bold enough to extend his tongue inside Arcane's mouth, and mingled slightly with Arcane's. He pulled back when he felt a bit light headed and out of breath, and looked at Arcane with his eyes half closed, rather memorized.

The twins were surprised however when Arcane took their hands and brought them to his lower back, nearing his hip. "You're sure about this?" Aelfric asked a bit worriedly. But figured Arcane probably needed it to rid the memories with the crown prince out of his head.

Aeldric on the other hand was rather excited, always eager to try out new things. He said: "Well in that case, we should probably get undressed! Since we need to take your pants off it'd be weird if we have our clothes on." He began to unbutton his shirt as he spoke.

"You just have to ruin the mood." Aelfric smiled weakly, but he began to get undressed as well.

Once they all got naked they let Arcane lay down on the bed, just as they were about to begin they froze, looking at each other rather awkwardly.

"Umm, so..... Aeldric, did you get the lubes?" Aelfric asked.

"Well, no." Aeldric answered awkwardly: " I planned to get those today, then Alaron had to make a mess with everything. You?"

"Me neither. I didn't think we'd get to this point so quickly." Aelfric said.

The two crossed his arms and tilted their heads, trying to figure out a way on how to do this without actual lubrication. Then Aelfric said: "Well... I guess we have improvise. Bear with me Arcane."

Aelfric got down and held up Arcane's legs, lifting his hip slightly so his rear was fully revealed. It was rather weird looking at someone's entrance, but the dark pink opening between the two smooth butt cheeks looked strangely beautiful, alluring even. To think that the most private part of Arcane was now right in front of their eyes was rather thrilling, and sent a strange shiver up the twins' spines. Aelfric leaned down slowly, and nervously extended his tongue towards the entrance. Eventually his tongue touched on the soft tissue, and the many folds it formed around the opening. Gradually Aelfric became bolder and even began to poke and stretch inside with the tip of his tongue. Once he felt like he had lubricated the entrance enough he brought one of his hand back, and slowly began to push one finger inside.

Meanwhile Aeldric got down beside Arcane, and covered Arcane's lips again with his own. Fearing that Arcane may feel discomfort from his rear he wanted to distract him. He extended one hand between Arcane's legs and held onto his erection, slowly began to pump on the hard member.

Arcane felt they really had ruined the mood but he sat up anyway and got undressed. The fairy tossed his clothes on the floor with the others' and was laid right back down. As the two talked about not having any lubrication, Arcane covered his face with his hands. "Then we can't do this today..." Of course the twins ignored his muffled voice and said they'd improvise... that was a scary thought. Of course, in the next second,the fairy was completely exposed.

It didn't take long for Aelfric to start getting into it as he moved in closer and closer after having moved the legs out of the way. Arcane gripped at the bed and was about to give up. This was incredibly embarrassing and it was scary as the older twin moved closer and began to lick the area. Thank goodness he just cleaned there but still... How could Aelfric do that without any trouble. It was so hard to think of anything else except for the warm, wet tongue that came over his entrance and soon penetrated it, reaching in and stretching it ever so slightly.

Arcane was all too thankful for Aeldric who kissed him again in a deep, wet, tongue kiss and even reached down and began playing with his rock hard member. Still, it was all almost too much stimulation for him to be able to handle. The fairy was about to come and was doing everything he could to hold back... He also couldn't handle the twins being so ok while they had their way so Arcane reached out to the one he could reach and began pumping Aeldric the way he was doing with Arcane.

Of course the fairy jumped a little when a finger slid right into him. It was incredibly strange feeling as Aelfric began to move it around a bit trying to loosen the fairy up. It wasn't too long before Aelfric was able to slip in a second finger and begin to move that one around as well. Once he pressed a certain spot, Arcane came instantly and let out this moan of pleasure. It was terrible that he came so quickly but who knew there was such a lewd and pleasurable spot in him like that. "Sorry..." He whimpered still thinking about just how good that spot had felt. It was too much not to stop and enjoy at least a little bit. "You two are dangerous," He then panted a bit.

• Saga locked this topic