How to End a Frienship (Wolfdog 12 and hal7283, private, 18+)

hal7283

The twins chuckled at what the fairy said, and Aelfric responded: "I think I speak for most men in the world, what guy would want to smell like strawberries? Well, the pâtissiers maybe. Other than that you're probably the only man who likes to smell like sweets."

"As for the reason why people mistake you for a women...." Aeldric smiled: "Well your long hair certainly helps with that. But I think it has more to do with you face. You do realize you look quite pretty don't you."

"But don't worry, even if the entire world mistaken you for a woman, we know very well how much of a man you are. We saw it first hand. See you at breakfast!" " Aelfric said, and the twins began to laugh, and they ran off before Arcane could say anything to complain.

They sneaked back to their room and took off their clothes. Putting on their pajamas they got up to their massive bed and closed their eyes, falling asleep soon after.

But Aelfric found himself waking up in the middle of the night. He sat up rubbing his eyes, and almost immediately Aeldric sat up as well.

"You too?" Aelfric asked weakly,

"Yeah...." Aeldric sighed.

The two turned their eyes off each other and forward, and there was a tent clearly bulging at the groin of both of them.

"Did I wake you up?" Aelfric asked.

"Nah... Just had a dream..." Aeldric answered while scratching his head.

"Let me guess... you dreamt about Arcane giving us the blowjob?" Aelfric asked.

"And naked too." Aeldric replied, smiling slightly as he remembered the scene he just saw in his sleep.

Aelfric raised his eyebrows, and was slightly jealous of his twin brother since Arcane was fully clothed in his dream. He then asked: "And then? Did you cum in your dream?"

Aeldric raised the sheets and looked inside while saying: "Judging by the state of my pants and bed sheets, no. You?"

Aelfric shook his head and said: "Me neither.... not sure if I should feel bad for not enjoying the dream to its fullest, or be happy for not wetting our bed with cum."

The twins chuckled slightly at how ridiculous the situation was. Then Aeldric asked: "So what's the plan? Sleep it off or jerk it off?"

"Or a cold shower? We can save it so during the day we can ask Arcane for help." Aelfric suggested.

Aeldric paused for a moment, looking at his raging boner, and feeling the urge burning inside him. But then he remembered how good it felt when Arcane did it for them, and how alluring his naked body was. Aeldric sighed and got up from the bed, saying almost grudgingly: "Shower it is."

Aelfric smiled weakly and followed his brother down the bed. They spent the next few minutes cooling off under the freezing shower, after drying themselves they returned to their bed, and took a few deep breaths calming themselves down, hoping to fall asleep soon.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• WolfDog12

Arcane wanted to protest saying that there was no way his face looked that feminine but the twins had already scurried off leaving the fairy behind. The young fiery haired-fairy turned and left knowing just standing around was a bad idea. He returned to his room and brushed out his hair once more and got changed before jumping on his bed. Arcane stretched himself out and then curled up into a little ball under the blankets.

Unlike the twins, the fairy didn't have any kind of dirty dream and actually had an amazing dream of pulling off that fire spell and not being worn out. He paraded around and found everyone jealous of him. Of course in his dream Aelfric said he'd improve his own magic and Aeldric said he'd build a machine that would beat all the magic the other two had. Arcane was really loving his dream when it was disrupted by a loud knock on the door. The fairy woke up to see that is was morning and he got out of bed to get ready.

His headache was fully gone and the salamander fairy felt better then ever before. He was able to brush and tie up his hair properly this time and he brushed his teeth and got dressed before heading out. Arcane walked by the kitchen to pick up the cart and one of the other maids had already taken it. This was strange but they did say there was a new maid around... it was probably her.

Arcane raced off and ended up flying most of the way despite constant protests. He managed to catch up but only as the maid started to enter the twins' room. "I'll take it from here!!" He announced trying to stop her before she saw what was beyond the door. "I'm their personal servant and I'm the only one allowed to enter this room. So, if you wouldn't mind," He said as he grabbed the door. The girl's face was red and she looked like she was about to cry as she let go of the door and cart and ran off. "The heck?" This is why Arcane couldn't be a girl, he didn't understand them one bit. The fairy shook his head and focused.

"They should probably teach the new maids the rules before letting them loose in the castle," Arcane said after closing the door behind him and putting the breakfast cart to the side. Looks like today's breakfast is...." He did a small drum roll on the cart before looking under the silver tops. "Omelets." He finished and took the plates to the table. Upon closer examination. the twins were in seriously strange shape. "Did you guys sleep at all last night?"

The next morning the twins woke up around the usual time, feeling horrible. They got out of the bedroom and sat on the couch waiting for Arcane to get their breakfast for them. They heard some commotion outside the room door but didn't think too much on it. Shortly after Arcane got in with the cart, and their face immediately lighted up.

"Morning Arcane." Aelfric said happily.

"Good Morning Arcane! Yeah... we didn't sleep well last night...." Aeldric said and yawned a little while he sat on the dining table.

"But it's no big deal. Remember when Aeldric was working on that automated doll and stayed up three days striahgt?" Aelfric said as he picked up the fork.

"Or the time when Aelfric spent two days with a dictionary in hand trying to read that ancient spell book? We've certainly got ourselves into worse situations before. So don't you worry Arcane." Aeldric said.

The breakfast continued with them just chating randomly, about the weather, about the other princes and princesses, about the estate they were gonna be given in the future. When they were about to run out of topics to talk the twins looked at each other, and after a moment of silence nodded towards each other. Aeldric turned to look at Arcane and said: " Remember I said that we didn't sleep well? It was actually because....hmm...how should I put it..."

"Cause we each had a dream about you.... the wet kind of dream." Aelfric said as he sipped from his tea-cup, letting he warmth of the liquid sink in inside him. He sighed joyfully then continued: "We decided to put out the fire with a freezing shower. But you know how these things go, eventually you need to let it out."

"So...we were thinking.... Would you help us with it? You know, like we've agreed upon yesterday. Maybe tonight?" Aeldric asked.

"And since we're on the subject, there're plenty of ways besides a blowjob to make men feel pleasure you know? Mind if we try something new?" Aelfric asked rather excitedly.

The twins were acting weird... well, weirder then usual.... He looked at them sideways but they both quickly recovered and changed the subject to other things. Remembering Aeldric staying up with that invention reminded Arcane of when he tried everything to get him to go to bed and eventually gave up to stay awake with him... Arcane ended up falling asleep that night unable to keep awake. He turned and thought about Aelfric doing what he could to learn the ancient language to farther his magic and how Arcane had to help him with that too.... He ended up falling asleep in the middle of the late night lesson.... The young fairy really wasn't one for pulling all nighters....

The conversations changed again to random small talk that he didn't understand much except hearing it was about to rain which meant no magic training for them for the day and even going out was probably not an option. The estate topic was certainly the most fun to talk about, planning out the house and when all conversation died out, the young fairy got up and took all their plates to the cart that he pushed outside and left for another maid. Arcane hadn't noticed the two looking and nodding at each other before turning their attention onto their shorter friend who walked back and sat down to enjoy his tea as well.

He focused on Aeldric who started the conversation and was a bit surprised to have him get all flustered. As soon as Aelfric took over the conversation, Arcane looked at the two of them, eyeing them suspiciously. However, he stayed quiet even though he did want to say something about it. The two were now having wet dreams about him? Were these two really that horny?

Tonight? That shocked him. Why bother waiting until tonight? As Aelfric talked about trying something new, Arcane got a little on edge. It looked like he was going to decline but then he said, "Alright, I don't mind helping you guys out but I can't really wrap my head around what you guys would want to try.... Fine, instead of going out or anything, especially since it's going to rain, we may as well try what you guys want to try. Don't forget our deal though, whatever I do for you you guys have to do for me! I've never taken any health classes so you two better not be taking advantage of that or I'll definitely kick your asses." He smirked with a bit of an evil smirk knowing that he could take on these two kids no problem. Aeldric's machines could be tricky but Arcane should be able to destroy them and luckily, Aelfric specialized in wind magic which was no match against the fairy's fire magic.

As they finished their dirty conversation, there was a knock on the door and Arcane got up to answer it. The maid there didn't bother giving a dirty look when she saw Arcane, she was use to it and basically helped nurse the twins when they were babies. She even patched Arcane up the night he was found in the garden. The maid had a request for the fairy talking about the new girl. They were fairly busy still trying to catch up with the mess from the party 2 nights ago and many of the maids were sent out to get supplies and so on, so the motherly maid asked if Arcane could give a hand keeping an eye on the clumsy new girl.

"Looks like I have to get going guys, I'll see you tonight and I'll return for lunch. I have to help with some new girl babysitting job." The maid also handed Arcane a pile of clothes which he walked over and handed to the twins. "Looks like you guys will have to put away your own clothes today." He gave another evil smirk and snickered before hurrying off. "See you at lunch!" he called before leaving and closing the door.

"See you later then!" Aeldric waved good bye to Arcane as he left the room. After the door closed he set the pile of clothes aside. He turned to look at Aelfric and asked: "So... Aelfric, do you mind explaining why do you tell Arcane to come back at night? I thought we're gonna do it first thing in the morning!" There was clearly some frustration in his voice.

Contrary to Aeldric's frustration however, Aeldric was calm and had a rather devious smile on his face. "Well Aeldric, there're two reasons. Firstly, I'd prefer if we sleep a little more, so we have enough energy to enjoy the time with Arcane to the fullest, and secondly.... I'd like to do some research."

"Research?" Aeldric asked.

"Yeah, I mean they taught us how to do it with women since that's essential for continuing the royal blood line, but they've never taught us how to do it with a man. It would be a good idea to actually know how to do it right, so all of us could have some fun."

"Now that you've mentioned it..." Aeldric muttered.

Aelfric then said: "And plus, you don't want to accidentally hurt Arcane do you? I've heard things could go quite wrong when you don't do enough preparations."

Aeldric nodded, then he stood up from his chair: "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go to the library!"

Aelfric smiled and shook his head: "Patience Aeldric. First let's put these clothes back into the closet, then we take a nap. I don't think we'd be able to fall asleep after researching such things."

"Yeah you're right..." Aeldric said weakly as he picked up the pile of clothing. Aelfric smiled and stood up as well, going back to the bedroom to put away the clean clothes and sunk themselves into the bed sheets. While they struggled for a while eventually they were able to fall asleep. Clearly they had no intention to attend any classes this day.

Arcane met up with the new girl, who was just an inch or so taller then the fairy... He took notice of that right away. Still he followed after her everywhere and gave the girl a hand when she was pushing herself way too far. There were many cases where he had to stop her from making a mess using his magic and sometimes cleaning up after her. She was a clumsy fool and it was hard to keep up... at least.... for anyone without fairy magic. He only ever had to use gentle and low level spells to keep up but the constant use was a bit tiring.

He explained about not entering certain rooms uninvited and areas best avoided entirely. Arcane also had to show her where things were and the proper way to do certain things. It certainly was strange, having to teach someone proper things and it made the fairy think about the twins who were probably skipping the few classes they had today, what with the rain canceling a good portion of them. Eventually lunch time came around and Arcane had to help the girl deliver lunches to two of the other princes before he made it to the twins' room. A maid had already delivered the lunch and simply knocked on the door before walking away.

Arcane bowed slightly to her in thanks before walking over and entering the room with the cart. "Sorry I'm a tad bit late but lunch is here!!" Arcane looked around wondering where the two were until they emerged from the bedroom. They looked a lot more well rested. "A nap? That's a bit unusual for you two. At least you guys look a hell of a lot better!!" He laughed a bit and set out the food on the table for the three to eat.

The fairy sat back a bit and said, "Well, she's a lot like every maid that starts here... though she's certainly a bit more of a klutz. I think she's just too eager to please which leads to some pretty bad mistakes.... What about you guys? I know you slept but did you at least put those clothes away?" He still had to make sure they didn't just leave the clothes in a pile and go to sleep.

"Hello Arcane." The twins smiled as they emerged from their bedroom, being awoken by the smell of food. Hearing Arcane talking about the maid Aeldric said: "In that case you may want to keep a close eye on that girl, or she may get herself into some serious trouble. After all this is the Imperial palace, filled with nobles and royalties who can order your execution just because they feel like it. Remember two years ago, when a maid accidentally spilled some wine on the favorite dress of the chancellor's wife? She didn't make a fuss at the moment but a few days later they found the poor girl drown in the pool of the garden. And just so happened the guard went to the toilet so nobody saw how it happened!"

"You won't survive long in the palace if your clumsy. That goes for everyone." Aelfric said heavily. Throughout the years there had been numerous deaths and disappearances in the palace, and its victims ranged from lowly servants to the highest officials, even a few princes who at the time seemed to be challenging the Crown prince's power. That's why the twins decided long ago to stay out of the struggles in court as much as possible, and do everything they can to prevent themselves from being seen useful in anyway, not even useful as targets.

After the lunch was done the twins got up from the seats. Aelfric turned to look Arcane and asked: "We decided to go to the library for some research. We're probably going to stay there for the rest of the afternoon. Want to joint us?"

Arcane had to agree, clumsiness was probably the most dangerous trail anyone in the castle could possibly have. There were some people who would get away with certain types of mistakes but that list was very short and had a ton of rules that applied. Arcane was no exception... If it weren't for the twins, he'd have been executed simply for entering castle grounds without permission the first time he was met. His past training as a slave did help him once he was inside with the title of servant, and the twins guided him on how to be a friend. If the crowned prince ever got tired of having a fairy in the castle, even the twins wouldn't be able to save him. Arcane always did run on thin ice... that was part of the reason he didn't fly as much as he really wanted to. It was a sad reality but this castle was a dangerous place no matter how luxurious it looked from the outside.

Arcane finished his lunch and took all the plates again to the cart to place outside. He then looked back at the other two when they mentioned going to the library. "Research? Is this for one of your experiments?" The twins deviously agreed since, in a way, it was. "Sure, let me make sure that new girl is with someone else who can calm her down first. I'll meet you in the library."

The fairy then took his leave and left the cart behind for another maid as he went and searched for the new girl. She was rather hard to find among all the other servants but he managed and made sure she was with the maid that helped with the twins so long ago. He then hurried off and made it to the library. He liked being here because it meant that he could read whatever he wanted and it was spacious enough to be able to fly. The librarian didn't even mind him flying since he was so quiet when he did so.

Once he'd found the twins, Arcane walked over to them. "So, what kind of books are you two even looking for? Maybe I can help you gather the materials you need for your research."

- - - Updated - - -

Arcane had to agree, clumsiness was probably the most dangerous trail anyone in the castle could possibly have. There were some people who would get away with certain types of mistakes but that list was very short and had a ton of rules that applied. Arcane was no exception... If it weren't for the twins, he'd have been executed simply for entering castle grounds without permission the first time he was met. His past training as a slave did help him once he was inside with the title of servant, and the twins guided him on how to be a friend. If the crowned prince ever got tired of having a fairy in the castle, even the twins wouldn't be able to save him. Arcane always did run on thin ice... that was part of the reason he didn't fly as much as he really wanted to. It was a sad reality but this castle was a dangerous place no matter how luxurious it looked from the outside.

Arcane finished his lunch and took all the plates again to the cart to place outside. He then looked back at the other two when they mentioned going to the library. "Research? Is this for one of your experiments?" The twins deviously agreed since, in a way, it was. "Sure, let me make sure that new girl is with someone else who can calm her down first. I'll meet you in the library."

The fairy then took his leave and left the cart behind for another maid as he went and searched for the new girl. She was rather hard to find among all the other servants but he managed and made sure she was with the maid that helped with the twins so long ago. He then hurried off and made it to the library. He liked being here because it meant that he could read whatever he wanted and it was spacious enough to be able to fly. The librarian didn't even mind him flying since he was so quiet when he did so.

Once he'd found the twins, Arcane walked over to them. "So, what kind of books are you two even looking for? Maybe I can help you gather the materials you need for your research."

The twins got to the library. Being the library of the imperial palace the place was absolutely massive, containing books and records from all over the empire throughout its long history, ranging from pocket sized romance novels to books on magic thick and heavy enough to be used as a murder weapon. It was a miracle that the librarians were able to keep it all tidy and organized. There also many sections of the library where access were restricted, only those of certain status were allowed in. Luckily for Aelfric and Aeldric, being princes allowed them to access most of the restricted books, which allowed them to further their research.

But today they have no business in the restricted areas. Aelfric went to the medical section while Aeldric went straight for the "special interest" shelves, each returning with a large pile of books. While the books Aeldric found had a more "literrary" or "entertaining approach" when it comes to the description of sex between men, the books Aelfric found took a more blunt, factual, and medical route. They found a table in the corner and set their findings in front of them.

"I didn't know there're so many books on the subject in the imperial library." Aeldric remarked.

"I suppose it's more common among nobles and royalties than we thought, so common that they needed so many books on it." Aelfric replied.

It was about that time when Arcane approached them and the twins greeted him happily. "Well, I think we've got enough books for now." Aelfric smirked deviously as he showed Arcane what they've found, "Just wanted to do some research before we can down to it."

Arcane blushed red and slapped the book out of Aelfric's hand. "What is wrong with you?! There is no way I'm going that far with you two!!! Besides, sec between men is impossible!!!" He kept his voice at a loud whisper where no one else roaming the library could hear them but the twins could at least tell he was yelling. "How did you guys even manage to go from one small blow job to desiring full sex!!! With a guy no less!!! I'm not taking part in that!" He turned and flew off before the twins could say anything.

Going to his room was too obvious and going to the twins' room was just plain stupid. So, Arcane flew around the library a bit and grabbed something to take his mind off things before he found his own quiet place to hide himself and look at the book. The fairy looked at the magic book but it was full of human spells. This place didn't have any real books on fairy magic except that from a human's point of view. Still, he read about how the magic flows through humans... at least he tried.

Arcane's mind was still on what the twins were planning... He already agreed to their terms but at the same time he did tell them he was going to back out if it was too weird... this was too weird.... How did guys even do it to begin with? Where would they put it? Arcane realized his trail of thought and freaked out. It was taking everything he had not to scream his head off.

His attention turned back to the book. 'Who would even top? Probably the twins but how were the three of them going to do it? It was hard enough to do the blow jobs... They were super impatient....' He tried to clear his mind again. He hung out with those two too much.

"Wait Arcane!" Aelfric reached out his hand trying to stop the fairy, but he slipped away quicker than they could to anything. He froze for a moment then turned back to look at Aeldric, who smiled weakly and shrugged his shoulders: "Well, I guess these books does look a bit threatening."

"Let's go find him, there's surely some explaining to do. Let's split up so we have a better chance of finding him. Meet back here in let's say... 10 minutes? I'll go this way." Aelfric said as he set off to find the fairy. Aeldric sighed and headed towards the opposite direction.

The twins searched the library on their own, and returned to their desk 10 minutes later empty handed. They decided to split up again and meet back in 20 minutes. And after some more seraching it was Aeldric who got lucky and found Arcane hiding in a corner with a book in hand. He rushed up to the fairy and said: "I've finally find you! By the gods you shouldn't just fly off like that without even allowing us to explain!"

Aeldric sat down beside the fairy and explained: "Look, Arcane, we're not suddenly jumping into sex or anything like that. As you know we've got classes on human anatomy and how to do it with women, cause continuing the blood line is important for royalties. But those classes were so down to the point it basically just say you put your dick in a woman's vagina in and out until you cum, and do that multiple times until you get a baby. There was nothing about how to make woman feel good, let alone man! We got those books only to research other things besides jerking or sucking the dick that can be pleasurable, like... well.. I don't know...Do you? See? That's why we have to do research to find out!"

Arcane was simply curled up trying to get out of his own racing mind and yet, it kept coming back to the same thoughts. He just wanted to know what the twins were thinking and if it was at all possible to do what they wanted to do... Still, that was incredibly intimidating and he wanted all those thoughts out of his head as fast as possible. While these thoughts were still plaguing his mind, Aeldric showed up and and gave the fairy a quick lecture about not suddenly running off until he heard the explanation.

He wanted to run again but listening to this explanation might just help settle his crazy thoughts. Arcane sat still and listened, closing the book in his hands but leaving it pressed against his knees that were up. This was kind of a tough topic to talk about but Aeldric explained and Arcane listened carefully to him. It was really hard to admit but Aeldric was right, they didn't know how to pleasure the other during sex and Arcane didn't even know how men and women made a baby to begin with.

"I get it, I'm sorry for running off like that. I'm just not use to these kinds of topics unlike you guys. You would need to know since it is for continuing the bloodline but for me, no one wants more fairies in the world... plus I was a slave and now a servant. We're not exactly known for our "higher education"..." he paused looking down. "Sorry I fled.... I'll go back and help with your research."

Aeldric smiled gently and laid his hand on Arcane's shoulder. He said: "For the record. I'd love to see more fairies around. As for education, well, you've certainly done well without a teacher watching over you." He then extended his hand to pull Arcane up and said: "Now come on let's go find Aelfric."

The two got back to where they were, and Aelfric came back soon after. He rushed towards Arcane hurriedly and said: "Oh thank the gods you're okay! We just had the talk about how clumsiness could get you killed remember? Other people come to this place too you know! Even if the librarians don't mind you flying around, other nobles and princes may!"

"Alright, alright Aelfric." Aeldric got between them and said ": "We all know you care about Arcane and was worried about him. But Arcane can take care of himself. Plus, it was us who made him run off in the first place remember?"

Aelfric paused for a moment, then he scratched his head and said apologetically: "You're right... I'm sorry Arcane."

"Now we have that settled, it's reading time!" Aeldric dragged the other two towards the table and sat them down in front of the pile of books. "Let's see what we can do to have more fun, shall we?"

"Thanks, Aeldric." He smiled a bit. Aeldric was really good at cheering Arcane up and he happily got off the ground and followed as soon as he put his book away. The two managed to get to the spot just before Aelfric who rushed over, also to lecture Arcane. He looked down as he knew flying wasn't smart but he was upset. Thankfully Aeldric came to his defense and luckily, there was no worry the twins would get into a fight. They were too close to fight over then and so the situation simply defused.

Arcane sat down and took one book opening it up and flipping through the pages. This writen language didn't come quite as natural to him so he was a bit slower reading it then the twins. But there were a fair amount of diagrams. He helped flipping through page after page, book after book and the longer the fairy read, the more uncomfortable he got.

"I don't think I can handle much more of this topic.... guys have to take it up their ass?" He blushed slightly as his imagination started to play with his head. Why was it the larger party typically was the one to put it in?! Arcane was shorter then the twins!!! There was also information on the preparation work that went into it. "Can anyone seriously get pleasure from getting it up their ass?!" That didn't sound right....

The three sat down and began to go throw the piles of books they've found on the subject. Having heard rumors about the extravagance of nobles they also contained gossips about certain noblemen's interest in young men, so the twins were more prepared for the things they saw in the books. That being said they were still fairly shocked, especially the parts talking about men feeling pleasure from behind. They heard what Arcane said and Aeldric nodded in agreement.

"Yeah this does seems weird. I mean, if we get pleasure from behind, shouldn't we feel pleasure like...every time we go to the toilet or something?" Aeldric asked.

"Well it does feel good when you dump your load." Aelfric said half-heartedly as he flipped the pages of the book in his hand.

"Well that's different!" Aeldric said.

"Or is it? Maybe we couldn't feel pleasure only because it only goes down and not up, and it ended so quickly? What if it stayed there longer, or it was harder? What if..." Aelfric said calmly.

"Seriously brother you need to stop right there!' Aeldric exclaimed. They've long passed the age when they found shit jokes funny.

"In any case, it wouldn't hurt if we try it our, not jumping right into sex of course, like with our fingers? Or tools? It wouldn't be difficult to make a fake dick out of wood or something. Or how about this?" Aelfric said as he showed the book he was holding to the other two: "And check this out, the books says that there're may erogenous areas on man's body, and depending on the individuals areas like neck or earlobe can be pleasurable when stimulated. And among them there're man's nipples, which seemed to be one of the major erogenous areas for man as well! It's certainly much less challenging than sticking stuff up our butts. Maybe we can start with these things?"

Shit jokes really weren't all that funny anymore so it was nice when Aelfric finally stopped his strange and gross train of thought. "I don't think we should use anything made of wood to go up there. That would be a terrible idea. What if someone got a splinter? I think starting with thing like the neck and earlobes would be best. I'll allow nipples and we can get to fingers later if we actually find these other things to be pleasurable. If these are lame then how do we know taking it up the ass isn't just as pathetic?"

The three basically missed dinner as they hung around talking about this and pointing things out until the librarian suggested they actually get food. The librarian had no idea what they were looking up but walked past and saw the three hovered over the pile of books and knew they hadn't left. "He's right, lets get food and then we can try applying some of this stuff after." They put some of the more in depth books away and Arcane put a few magic books out just to make it look like they were going to pull some kind of prank.

After the three quietly made it back and awkwardly ate dinner, Arcane looked at his two friends and began wondering if they should just back out now or something? He took a breath and they all walked into the bedroom and closed the door just in case. "So.... How does this work? Are we all going to get naked or something?"

"Well, yeah. How else are we gonna do this?" Aeldric answered to Arcane's question.

"And besides, we've seen you naked. It's only fair if you see us naked too." Aelfric winked teasingly.

With that said the twins began to shed off their clothing, unbuttoning their shirts and taking their inners off as well, then their took their pants down and threw them away. Soon the twin's body was fully revealed, showing their slim, decently muscular body. Since they were not exactly the outdoor kind of people, their skin looked slightly pale, but with the clean and handsome features they inherited from their mother, it became more of a compliment than flaw.

"Good, now we're even." Aeldric smiled as he put his right hand on his waist and posed slightly, saying teasingly: "So, Arcane, like what you see?"

Aelfric chuckled seeing his brother posing, and smiled: "You think you're a nude model or something?"

"Well we certainly have the body for it." Aeldric smiled confidently.

The twins then turned their gaze back at Arcane again, Aeldric asked: "So Arcane, you wanna take those off yourself, or you want us to do it for you?"

"I could kill both of you..." Arcane grumbled clearly jealous by their tall, masculine figured, pale with just enough muscle where they weren't fat or bulky, or even too thin. The fairy stood a bit frozen for a bit but Aeldric's offer to take off his clothes got him to jump right up.

The young red head didn't really need help and started removing his armor before he stopped. "Don't people get turned on just by removing their partner's clothes? As much as I can take this off myself starting with something as simple as this should be a good place to begin, don't you think?" He walked closer a bit as the twins did. The fairy wasn't sure if he had the right idea but it was something.

At first it felt kind of strange and like he was a kid being changed by a parent but as the two slowed down and smoothly ran their hands over his body to removed his shirt, shoes and pants, Arcane needed to back off a little. It was kind of nice when your partner shifted in close breathing on you as they removed your clothes and so the fairy quickly took off his own underwear. "Sorry, I don't think I could have taken it any more." He admitted it weakly as his body showed off that he was half hard.

Arcane crawled onto the bed and sat trying to cover himself a bit and waited for the twins to join him. "Ok, now what? and before you ask, that happened because your mouths all over my body reminded me of the blowjob a tiny bit." Not really the case so to say but Arcane did have to give some kind of excuse to save face."

The twins were actually surprised that Arcane would decide to let them help him get undressed as they thought it nothing more than a joke. They welcomed the sudden change of events however as they got closer to Arcane with smiles on their face, laying their fingers on the fairy's slim body as they removed his clothing one after another. And like Arcane said, the act of undressing someone was strangely exciting, especially when the one you were making naked was as beautiful as Arcane. As more of Arcane's smooth skin was revealed the twins found themselves more aroused by the moment. When Arcane took the last piece of fabric off himself the twins were already hard, and they smiled seeing that Arcane was getting into the mood as well.

They got up to the bed with Arcane and sat beside him. Aelfric said: "Now, let's try the things we learned from the books. Last time you did it for us first, so this time we'll go first."

"Sounds legit." Aeldric replied quickly.

The twins closed in towards the fairy, with Aelfric getting closing in on Arcane's ear and Aeldric going down to his chest. "I'm gonna start..." Aelfric whispered before opening his mouth nervously, slowly extending out his tongue towards Arcane's earlobe, and finally the tip of his tongue touched Arcane's ear. He retracted his tongue back, then poked with his tongue a few more times as if testing. Once he felt a bit more comfortable he began to lick on Arcane's earlobe more freely, rather enjoying the feeling of the softness on his tongue. Gradually he became more and more bold, and started to nibble gently with his lips and teeth.

Meanwhile Aeldric got to Arcane's chest to one of the nipples. He extended his tongue and licked slightly on the small bump, then around the pink rim. He repeated that for a few times and found the nipple swelling up and getting harder. Aeldric smiled slightly seeing the reaction from Arcane's body and after a brief moment of thought, opened his mouth and began to suck on it gently.

"So... does it feel good?" Aelfric whispered, breathing his hot breath into Arcane's ear.

The twins moved in close and it was fairly uncomfortable. Arcane wanted to protest and end it but wasn't about to be the first to give in. The fairy waited as Aelfric awkwardly poked at his earlobe with his tongue. That didn't feel too great but when he started to nibble at it, that felt really good. Once he moved to the top of his ear and nibbled it, Arcane thought he was going to lose it. He gripped at the bed and tried to focus on Aeldric and where he was kissing.

Aeldric was licking at the fairies chest and he already wanted to shove him back before he made it to his nipples. It was tough to stay put with these two. His nipples weren't all the sensitive. And even nibbling them wasn't that big of a turn on for him. It was slightly arousing but hardly.

When the two asked how he was feeling, his rock hard bone should have been an indication. "I don't really like my nipples being licked at but my ears are really sensitive!!" He was holding back and trying to keep from moaning or something. "Ok, I think it's your turn!" He just wanted them to back off. How was he even suppose to do with with the two of them? Arcane was one person.

"Glad that you like it." Aelfric pulled back a bit and smiled at Arcane. He knew Arcane was a bit reluctant about all this, so it was quite a relief to see him enjoying it. It also made him a bit proud since he had made Arcane feel pleasure.

Aeldric on the other hand was slightly disappointed. "You don't feel that much with the nipple? Hmm... the book did say that it takes some 'development' for men to feel it." Aeldric said. He was thinking hard when Arcane suggested to switch turns. But Aeldric said: "Wait Arcane, there's something I'd like to try first."

"Aeldric?" Aelfric looked at his brother confused, not exactly sure what he was up to.

"Just give me a minute...or two." Aeldric said as he got behind Arcane, gently he lifted the fairy's wing up, caressing it gently, and began to kiss gently where the wing and his back met. "Since all of the books were on humans, I thought we should check the area only Fairys have."

"Hmm...good point." Aelfric muttered as he got behind Arcane as well, lifting the other wing and began to nibble on its tip, while tracing his fingers along it.

"Ya, Aeldric, what are you planning?" Arcane was a bit scared of what the white-haired twin was planning. When he got behind the fairy, Arcane was convinced he was going to try and stick a finger up his ass. He went to stop him but then the human started to touch his wing. The young red head jumped as soon as his wing was touched. No one ever touched his wings... unless he was trying to clean them but this was different.

As soon as Aeldric kissed him at the joint of his wing, Arcane let out the strangest sound of ecstasy. His hands instinctively came up to his mouth. 'What the hell was that?! Are my wings really that sensitive?!' Aelfric then started going at one of his other wings. 'Damn it guys... stop... you have to.... stop' he thought desperately while his mouth was still covered by his hands.

"Wait, guys!!" That was all he managed when he moved his hands and then let out a moan as he came. Well that was one of the most embarrassing things that ever happened to him. "Ok.... That's enough for me..... I didn't know I was that sensitive... in my wings I mean...." The fairy was looking down as he saw that he'd made quite the wet spot on the bed. He'd need to change the sheets as soon as they were done.

The twins were as surprised as Arcane was when they heard the sweet moan coming out of his mouth. They looked at each other with a smile, knowing that they've hit jackpot for the fairy, and continued to stimulate the wings as well as the area on the back near them. They were caught off guard however when Arcane moaned out loudly again and came, spraying his cum over the bed.

"You came even without touching your penis! That was astonishing!" Aelfric said as he out down Arcane's wing and got in front of the fairy, poking on the stain on the bed.

"Almost makes me want to be a fairy as well...." Aeldric said, leaving one last kiss on Arcane's back before pulling away.

Hearing Arcane's sensual moans, seeing how he reacted, and even smelling the aroma gave out by the white slime had made their erection painfully hard and in urgent need to release. Aelfric turned to Arcane and asked: "Umm.. Arcane, mind if you help us cum first before we try all the licking ears and nipples thing? Maybe with your mouth and hands like last time?"

Aeldric followed: "Yeah...Seriously I don't think we can take any foreplay at this point...."

(p.s. I know it's confusing to differentiate the twins, I sometimes mix them up as well. But Aelfric was the older one with white hair, uses magic; and Aeldric was the younger one with green hair, likes machine stuff. I wonder what's your impression of the two and do you find them different?)

"Don't say it out loud...." He felt embarrassed enough as it was without Aelfric pointing out the obvious. He glanced back at Aeldric knowing he only wished he was a fairy because of how good it felt to have your wings touched and played with like that. No one would ever actually wish to be a fairy. Still, Arcane wouldn't let that little saying ruin this mood so it was easy to calm down and for get about it.

He turned to the twins now that it was their turn and they didn't even want to try anything they'd just done to him. Of course, looking at their overly eager members, it was too easy to see why. "Alright, get close to each other so I can switch off a lot faster like last time." It was good to have learned this. The fairy took a breath and focused a bit as he took the two members in hand and began to pump them up and down at the exact same time. The fairy then moved his head down and licked the tips each for about 10 seconds or so. He shifted one hand and began licking and leaving kisses all along the shaft before switching to the next where he did the exact same thing. Arcane played with the tips with his fingers and began to kiss and lick each other their balls.

It was hard to determine what to do next but Arcane took one of their members into his mouth where he sucked and licked at it while using his two hands on the other's. He switched just as they really started feeling it and knew they couldn't last much longer. Once the two were reaching their limit, Arcane moved and took both members into his mouth and sucked on them playfully, getting as much into his mouth as he could using his tongue all the while. Of course this all made Arcane's member stand up a bit as well.

(I have wrapped my head around their personalities for the most part, though I did forget their hair color. I get that Aelfric is the magic one and he is a bit more motherly and when he gets worried, he hypes up a little more and will lecture rather then instantly letting it go which is what Aeldric does. They're both trouble makers but know the limits of the other to keep them out of danger and Aeldric is more of the idea guy that works with machines and is really good at calming people down. Their personalities tend to blend but at least keep these traits and I'll be able to continue to tell them apart. I'll just work harder with the hair color.)

The twins got close to Arcaen eagerly, sticking their hard member towards the Fiary's face. Even though it was the second time they've done this, the twins were still caught off guard by the immense pleasure they were getting, causing them to moan out uncontrollably.

"Ah... Arcane... this is so good..." Aelfric muttered as he laid his hand on Arcane's fiery hair, caressing him gently; while Aeldric closed his eyes and completely immersed in the incredible sensations he was getting. They were about to tease at Arcane about how much he had improved since last time, but was too overwhelmend by the pleasure they were getting.

"I...I'm about to cum.." Aeldric moaned.

"S..Same here..." Aelfric followed weakly.

Soon their body stiffened, and the hot white slime burst out of the tip of their member, and they twitched a few more times till of it was spilled out. The twins panted heavily due to the pleasure they got, and sat down on the bed leaning slightly against each other. It didn't take long for them to catch their breath however, and noticed that Arcane's length had regained some of its hardness.

"Feel like another round already?" Aeldric asked teasingly.

"Did you got excited for sucking us off? You're hornier than I expected." Aelfric added.

The two looked at each other with a devious smile, then they crawled close to the fairy, with Aeldric getting down and taking the half hard member in his mouth; and Aelfric going around Arcane's back and held up his wings, kissing Arcane's back and gradually moved up to his wings, licking, nibbling along the way, even sucking on the tip slightly before going down, then move to the next wing.

(p.s. I'm glad that I was able to differentiate the two. I think I'll add in more differences between them along the way, like making Aeldric more Seme while Aelfric bit more Seke? Like in the future we could make the three "sandwich" each other with Arcane being entered from behind by Aeldric while entering Aelfric? )

• Saga locked this topic