How to End a Frienship (Wolfdog 12 and hal7283, private, 18+)

hal7283

As the twins listened to Yuki's explanation their expressions darkened. No matter it was Mental trauma or physical illness, whichever the case turns out to be it was not a good sign, especially since it happened right after they've violated the fairy. It was quite a lot to process which left the twins silent, looking at the sleeping fairy helplessly. It's impossible for the two not to feel guilty, or imagine the worse. After a long while it was Aeldric who broke the stillness. He turned to Yuki and showed a weak smile: "Thank you Yuki, you may leave now...wait..no...stay. I mean, do you want to stay here for a while? You must be worried about him too."

"Aeldric?" The older twin was surprised by what Aeldric said and looked at him with a furious look, but the next moment he froze, then his expression changed to one of bitterness. He lowered his head and his body shivered, trying to hold in the flood of conflicting emotions inside him. After taking a few deep breaths he raised his head again and turned to Yuki as well, saying with a bitter smile: "Yes, I think that's a good idea. Arcane would...certainly want you around."

The room returned to silence again, broken only by the slight sound of breathing made by the sleeping fairy and the three sitting beside him, all watching with worried eyes. But suddenly that silence was broken by the sounds of hurried footsteps approaching, and the door was abruptly opened. It was commander Smithson.

"Forget me you majesties, but we have a emergency!" Smithson said as he knelt before the bed on one knee. He raised his head and said: "We've just got a distress call from Larron village. It's being attacked by a group of Orcs!"

"Orcs?!" Aedric exclaimed. "I thought we got them all during the last sweep! How could this be? Where the hell did they came from?""

"That's not important now, Aeldric." Aelfric interrupted. He turned to the captain and asked: "How many are there? And the villagers? Are they safe?"

The commander answered: "Unknown, but it was way more than the village guards could handle. The messenger barely got out of there in one piece. They managed to evacuate the villagers to the town hall and was making a stand there. But they won't last long without help."

"Damn it." Aelric cursed, he turned to look back at Arcane, and after a brief moment of contemplation he said to the commander: "Gather the troops, we march for Larron immediately."

"I knew you'd say that so I've already given the order." Smithson said with a smile. He stood up and rushed out of the room.

"Stay here with Arcane." Aelfric said as he headed out.

'Wow wow wow just hold on a second!" Aeldric said as he caught up with his bother in the hallway. He asked: "You're not thinking of going alone are you?"

"Of course not. I'm going with Smithson and the troops." Aelfric answered without even looking at his brother's face.

"You know that's not what I mean! If this some sort of fucking self-penance shit for harming Arcane then don't you dare rush off and play hero on your own!" Aeldric exclaimed as he grabbed Aelfric by the collar and slammed him to the wall.

"Hell NO!" Aelfric shouted. He stared at Aeldric furiously and continued: "I'm not going alone for some fucking useless sentiments! I'm going without you cause you need your fucking gadgets to fight and you told me that they're in repair, and more importantly, I need someone I can trust to look after Arcane. Even that someone is....competition!"

Their eyes met, and they could see the whirlpool of conflicting emotions in each others' eyes. After a while Aeldric loosened his hand and let Aelfric go, who wasted no time turning away and continued down the hall.

"Don't take too long. Or I may seal the deal without you." Aeldric said as he began to walk back to the bedroom.

"Make sure he's alright first you selfish twat." Aelfric said as he disappeared around the corner.

"That's a given you idiot." Aeldric muttered.

And thus, the twins parted ways. It would take longer than expected for their paths to cross once again, in much, much different circumstances.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• WolfDog12

Yuki really didn't want to leave but knew the twins were going to kick her out now that her job was done. The female was prepared as it was coming when Aeldric opened his mouth but after dismissing her, before she could even turn around, he changed his mind and actually wanted her to stay. It was absolutely shocking. The fairy girl turned to look at the prince but instantly noticed the tension between him and his brother. Clearly, whatever happened to Arcane was probably their fault and they seemed to have something more going on that was beyond just blaming one over the other. They were fighting over who gets Arcane, not just who's to blame for his condition.

Yuki couldn't quite understand what was going on but whatever it was, it was terrifying and got interrupted by the head of the guard who rushed in with news of Orcs. The female jumped a little and looked between the twins who once again bickered over who was going.

"Your highness, I could accompany you as well. I've been working really hard on my magic and have mastered nearly all my ice spells as well as I've worked on a few low level electric spells..." Her voice grew a bit softer as the twins just couldn't seem to see eye to eye anymore... These were not the princes that Yuki had heard about from Arcane... They wanted nothing to do with one another it felt while they struggled with working together even though it was something that always came so naturally to them. She was even more afraid of them than she thought she would be after every great story Arcane had told her.

'This isn't good... and right when Arcane is in such a terrible condition...' the white-haired female thought. There was just so much tension in the air that Yuki moved slightly closer to Arcane and placed a hand on his shoulder shaking him gently. As much as he needed the rest, given the condition of the kingdom as well as the state the twins were in, he seemed to be the only one that could fix the problems before they spiraled into an even bigger mess. Honestly she was just scared the twins were going to start beating each other up.

"Arcane... Please... We need you..." She still had no idea what happened to him or what his current state was but if he could at least open his eyes, that would be a good start... at least for now. Of course, that was impossible as the fiery fairy was still out cold and his condition wasn't getting any better... They could only hope that it wasn't getting any worse but beyond the color... or lack there of, in his wings, there were no other indicators for his condition... If he didn't wake by tomorrow then they had every reason to panic....

When the white haired fairy offered to help Aelfric turned to her and said: "No, it's better if you stay here. With me taking most of the troops away the palace would be vulnerable. If anything happens I want you to help Aeldric protect Arcane. He is....everything to us."

Some time latter the troops got ready and headed out. With a large bulk of the soldiers gone the palace felt a lot more quiet, and cold, than before, almost returning to the state when the three first arrived here. Aeldric stayed at Arcane's side for a long time, thinking about their relationship, about what they've done. It was all too messy to deal with to begin with, and made infinitely worse by Arcane's condition. He wanted to just shake the fairy up, like he'd done countless time before when the fairy just fell asleep for a short nap and they were going out for some fun, but right now he didn't even dare to lay a finger on him, fearing that maybe it would worsen the situation somehow. Eventually it all became too much for him to bear, and he stood up from the bed. He walked to Yuki and patted on her shoulder lightly: "Look after him for me okay?"

With that said Aeldric left the room and headed for the office. Since both him and Aelfric had been away from the palace there were considerable paperwork left on their desks, and for once in his life Aeldric was grateful for it. When the servants came and asked if he wanted lunch and dinner Aeldric ignored them, determined to occupy himself fully with work or he would just lose it. When Aeldric finally stopped for rest it was already the next morning. Looking out of the window with tired eyes he wondered how was the battle with the orcs going, and more importantly, how's Arcane.

Yuki understood her rolled and couldn't go against her princes's wishes. With a nod she knew this was the best thing for her. It seemed she would be the only line of defense for this castle and Arcane could really use the protection... Though, she also couldn't help but notice that the twins had a relationship with the fire fairy that was different now, different from what Arcane described... She knew that Arcane saw them as his closest friends... he said so himself but there was no way she could say this while they were competing for his love.

Yuki simply watched out the window as the troops gathered and left for another terrible battle... She hoped nothing would happen to Aelfric... otherwise, Arcane probably would never forgive himself for not being there to protect him. It wasn't long, however, after the men left that Aeldric also wanted to leave the room. That was an easy thing to understand but shouldn't he be here just in case Arcane actually did wake up? He'd probably rather the princes over her... Though... they were the ones that seemed to have put him in this state so maybe he'd rather they weren't around. "As you wish your highness," she said as he walked out and sat on the huge bed next to Arcane.

Hours passed and the female fairy ended up falling asleep in the bed with Arcane. The next morning, Yuki woke to Arcane stirring next to her and when she sat up to look at him, she noticed his wings were still without color but he was starting to wake up. "Arcane?" She called softly and his eyes opened and glanced over at her.

"Y-Yuki? Where...?" He began in a weak voice.

"Your room. Aeldric is doing paperwork and Aelfric... he went out for a while... not sure when he'll be back though." She didn't know what Arcane would do if he found out about the battle going on so she left that part out for now while she tried to assess what was going on with him. "How are you feeling? Any pain? Can you move at all?"

Arcane tried to focus but he just wasn't feeling strong at all. His body did shift a little but he couldn't sit up. "What happened?"

"It's ok, just rest for now. You just came down with some kind of illness. Rest for now," she said. "Can you feel your wings at all?"

"My wings? Ya... They..." He managed to move one a little and struggled but caught a glimpse of their color. In a panic the fairy tried to get up but his body just wasn't listening. "What happened?!"

"Arcane calm down!!! You'll be alright... I hope... I don't exactly know what happened but the princes... did something and they became like this... But you're moving so I don't think you'll die..." She was so nervous.

"I won't die but I've never been this sick in my life..." he stated and curled up in the blankets again. "It's cold..." He said. This was a feeling he wasn't use to given that he was a fire fairy. Yuki of course understood and got him a ton of blankets and did her best to warm the room.

"I'll get you some soup," she said and hurried out of the room to let Aeldric know he was awake.

When he was told that Arcane has awoken Aeldric hesitated, not sure if it's a good idea for him to meet the fairy at all, and more importantly, afraid of what may be the fairy's reaction to what they've done, and what they've most likely caused. After much internal struggle the urge of wanting to see his love eventually won over, and he headed for the bedroom.

"Arcane it's me, Aeldric. I'm coming in" Aeldric announced before entering the room, which was something he'd never done when it comes to the three of them. Ha! "The three of them!" Something that used to come so naturally to him, but right now, despite how painful it made him, he wanted to be just "the two of them." To be frank Aeldric wasn't sure realizing it was a blessing or a curse, right now he could only hope that he was the man who can bring Arcane happiness.

He sat down beside Arcane on the bed, looking at Arcane with a painful look, remaining quiet for a long time until he finally found enough courage to and speak: "How are you feeling right now? You had us worried seeing the color of your wings changed...... Any idea on why? Was it...because of us? Sure it was rougher than usual but this was hardly the first time we've done something like that, no it's not like I'm trying to make an excuse for what we did yesterday it's just.....! Sorry........I'm....I don't know.........." As he spoke his head gradually lowered, as if wanting to bury himself underground.

• 2 weeks later...

For a moment, Arcane actually debated sending a small fire phoenix at Aeldric to keep him out but decided not to. It wasn't like the fairy hated the other or something, he just wanted to be alone. Heck, he was happy when Yuki left to get soup. This wasn't something that Arcane was use to but he really just felt that he didn't want Aeldric of all people... He just didn't want the twins seeing him in such a sorry state. He didn't want to admit it, but while yes, the twins were the start of his problem, Arcane lost the color in his wings for an entirely different reason. No, the twins were mostly only responsible for the pain his ass and lower back was in... as well as all the bite marks.

"Shut up," Arcane snapped when Aeldric just seemed to keep putting his foot in his mouth as he talked in circles. "I'm still alive aren't I? I'm not dying so drop the thought. I probably have something else going on..." Slowly his voice became softer with each word. "Relax, you didn't cause this in my wings, you only made me bed ridden... I swear, and here I thought you guys were pains in the asses before," He teased trying to help the other feel better. "Honestly, for now I'd rather just have this time to myself. I... have a lot to think about..." It was hard for him to be telling Aeldric to get out. "Please, come back and have dinner with me though, I'll try to have things sorted out by then."

The fairy was really tired and couldn't bare to watch the other's reaction when he was told to leave so Arcane forced himself to roll onto his side turning away from Aeldric. Of course, it was plain to see just how painful this was on the young redhead. "Please... Don't let Yuki in either... I think she just makes things worse...." It didn't help that he really had to think about not only his relationship with the twins but his relationship and reactions to Yuki. He'd clearly spent too much time with her and not only did he suffer for it, but the twins were still suffering from it. Obviously he couldn't just get rid of her but would have to find a better way of expressing his true feelings towards Aeldric and Aelfric.

- - - Updated - - -

For a moment, Arcane actually debated sending a small fire phoenix at Aeldric to keep him out but decided not to. It wasn't like the fairy hated the other or something, he just wanted to be alone. Heck, he was happy when Yuki left to get soup. This wasn't something that Arcane was use to but he really just felt that he didn't want Aeldric of all people... He just didn't want the twins seeing him in such a sorry state. He didn't want to admit it, but while yes, the twins were the start of his problem, Arcane lost the color in his wings for an entirely different reason. No, the twins were mostly only responsible for the pain his ass and lower back was in... as well as all the bite marks.

"Shut up," Arcane snapped when Aeldric just seemed to keep putting his foot in his mouth as he talked in circles. "I'm still alive aren't I? I'm not dying so drop the thought. I probably have something else going on..." Slowly his voice became softer with each word. "Relax, you didn't cause this in my wings, you only made me bed ridden... I swear, and here I thought you guys were pains in the asses before," He teased trying to help the other feel better. "Honestly, for now I'd rather just have this time to myself. I... have a lot to think about..." It was hard for him to be telling Aeldric to get out. "Please, come back and have dinner with me though, I'll try to have things sorted out by then."

The fairy was really tired and couldn't bare to watch the other's reaction when he was told to leave so Arcane forced himself to roll onto his side turning away from Aeldric. Of course, it was plain to see just how painful this was on the young redhead. "Please... Don't let Yuki in either... I think she just makes things worse...." It didn't help that he really had to think about not only his relationship with the twins but his relationship and reactions to Yuki. He'd clearly spent too much time with her and not only did he suffer for it, but the twins were still suffering from it. Obviously he couldn't just get rid of her but would have to find a better way of expressing his true feelings towards Aeldric and Aelfric.

Hearing what Arcane said Aeldric wasn't quite sure what to feel. He was indeed relieved to hear that they didn't cause Arcane's condition, but that still didn't change the fact that Arcane was ill, and their relationships seemed to be in a mess. "All right, I'll let you rest a bit." Aeldric said weakly and he leaned forward, but just before he was about to get close to Arcane he paused, and slowly pulled away. He took one last look at Arcane before getting up from the bed and walked out the door. Meeting Yuki in the hallway he smiled weakly: "Arcane said he wants to be alone for a while. So maybe come back a bit latter?"

Afterwards he went to the lab, the place still looked the same since the last time he was here, with a side filled with everything magic related and the other filled with piles of machine parts and tools. He walked towards something rather massive covered by a white sheet and pulled the fabric off. It was a prototype he was working on before he left for the inspection, and decided to resume working on it. For a moment he wondered how was his brother and the troops doing, as they should be arriving at the scene about now. But he didn't dare to dwell on thinking about Aelfric for to long and buried himself in work again.

(If there isn't anything in particular you'd like to do, would you mind if we skip a day or two so they could get news from the front lines?)

• 3 months later...

A few days had gone by and Arcane still hadn't recovered. For some reason, even though he was able to get up and move quite a bit more, his wings remained that dull color and Arcane found himself running out of energy rather quickly as he used a huge spell right after moving for a while. Despite that, and not being able to fly at the moment, he wondered about Aeldric and Aelfric. Aeldric hadn't come to see him much at all after what happened and Aelfric still hadn't returned from the battle. For now, the fairy had to do something other than pushing away anyone that wanted to see him.

It was probably not wanting anyone to see his weakened state but ever time anyone wanted to even enter Arcane's presence, they were quickly turned away and he grew somewhat depressed in a matter of a couple days. It took much effort but Arcane got out of bed, put a cloak on to cover his wings and for the first time in days, left the room. Usually he'd walk around in there or attempt to fly but nothing worked and now he was finally out of his room.

The fairy walked down the hall and to the top of the stairs and as he glanced between where he should go, the front door opened and a messenger rushed in with news from the front line. Arcane sent someone to get Aeldric and ran down the stairs, out of breath by the time he reached the bottom, and walked over to the messenger, curious as to what was going on. He truly hoped Aelfric was alright without them.

The days went by slowly, painfully so. Especially since Aeldric was getting very little sleep trying to immerse himself in work. The bright side of it was whatever that thing covered by the cloth Aeldric was working on, was getting bigger and bigger by each day. The down side of it was that Aeldric looked almost as bad as Arcane in his current ill state, which was something also weighed heavily on Aeldric's shoulders. There was no doubt that Aeldric was hiding from reality, and he knew it all too well. That being said Aeldric had no intention to confront the issue, or perhaps more accurately, no clue on how.

And it was just another miserable day at the palace, and Aeldric was burying himself under all the day to day paper works. It was then when one of the servants rushed to his door informing him the arrival of the messenger.

"I'm on my way!" Aeldric said as he put down the pen and stood up from the desk. For the first time in days a glimpse of joy found itself on Aeldric's face. Even though the relationship between the brothers had deteriorated over their feelings towards Arcane, Aelfric remained his dearest twin brother.

Moments latter Aeldric arrived at the hall, and as expected Arcane was there as well. It felt like months since Aeldric had seen his beloved fairy, and seeing his once fiery wings now hidden under the cloak brought sadness to Aeldric, but still, simply by being near him seemed to have taken away some of the anxieties in Aeldric's heart.

"Hello Arcane." Aeldric said with a weak smile as he stood beside Arcane and looked down on the messenger who was kneeling with his head down. Almost immediately Aeldric knew something must have gone wrong, as a dark cloud seemed to loom over the messenger's head. He kept his calm however and asked "You have news on the front lines? How's my brother?"

"Your highness.....I'm afraid it's bad news...." The messenger looked up at the two and said in a heavy tone: "Prince Aelfric was caught in an avalanche and has gone missing."

"Missing?!" Aeldric exclaimed as he rushed down the stairs and grabbed the messenger by the collar: "What do you mean missing?! What the hell happened?!"

The messenger explained hurriedly: "The.. the prince was able the repel the attacking orcs from the village, and chased them all the way up the mountains. They were able to eliminate the orc band but all the fighting must have destabilized the snow...."

"Thus the avalanche..." Aeldric said as he slowly loosened his grip, letting the messenger fall on the ground. He quickly returned to his previous kneeling position and answered: "Yes... It came so quickly that we barely had time to react. Half a dozen men were lost in a instant. Just as everyone had lost hope Prince Aelfric used his magic to create a barrier to buy the men enough time to escape."

"Stopping an avalanche?! That's fucking insane!" Aeldric yelled. "I know Aelfric is good, but even he can't fight nature on his own!"

"No... he couldn't" The messenger replied. At the point tears was flowing down from the man's cheek and he continued: "The barrier only stalled the avalanche for a short while, allowing some of the troops to escape. But when the barrier fell the avalanche continued its course, taking the prince, as well as half of the men with it... We organized search and rescue parties after the avalanche has settled, but the progress is slow, and by the time we find some of the men most of them had already...."

Aeldric lowered his head and placed his palm on his face in despair. After a moment he looked up at the messenger and asked: "You did say missing... So I assume you haven't found his body yet?"

"No sir... we haven't..." the messenger replied as he wiped the tears off his face: "I'm sure the search party will find him in no time..."

Both of them fell silent. After a deep sigh Aeldric reached for the man and grabbed him up, patting on his shoulder slightly and said: "You must be tired, soldier. Now go and have some rest."

"Thank you, sir. But I'd like to return and join the search party immediately." The messenger said.

"No, you're no use to them exhausted. Get some warm food from the kitchen to eat and take the rest of the day off. That's an order." Aeldric commanded in a stern voice.

".... Yes sir..." the messenger saluted and left for the kitchen.

After the soldier had left the facade Aeldric managed to put up for the messenger crumbled. He turned to look at Arcane helplessly with tears in his eyes. He tried to walk back towards the fairy but lost his balance, falling to the ground. He reached out his hands towards Arcane and cried weakly: "Ar...Arcane.... what.... what should I do? What should I do?"

• 2 months later...

Arcane stood there in grim silence. He had his head down, bangs hiding his expression as the messenger spoke. Heck, the fairy didn't even budge an inch as Aeldric grabbed the poor soul by the collar and lifted him right up. He simply... listened. The explanation was painful, it hurt to hear but at the same time, Arcane could only think of petty things, like himself and the damn condition he basically put himself in. What was wrong with him? He had to start getting up and realize what happened was his fault. He had pushed these twins until they finally snapped and who could blame them?!

Eventually, Aeldric calmed down some and the messenger was placed back on the ground where he resumed his position, crouching and bowing before the young prince. The exchange continued and eventually the soldier was sent off to get some food and rest. A smart choice indeed. Though, what happened next was a bit of a shock to everyone, at least Arcane's reaction. Aeldric breaking down at the thought of his missing twin was all but to be expected after all.

Still, Aeldric turned to Arcane seeking help and the fairy continued to remain where he was. Even after the prince fell before him, reaching out a hand towards him, weeping for help, Arcane remained stone still. Though, finally, at that point he budged. "Nothing..." he said simply. His words seemed cold and commanding but he was trying to be strong since clearly, Aeldric was unable to.

"Stay here, do nothing. Stay and protect the house. There truly is nothing you can do and I'm sorry. However, I will go. I've been moping around here for far too long and it is time I do something about it. I will go out there, I will join the search party, I will find Aelfric and I will bring him home alive. No matter the cost!" He grew more and more passionate as he spoke, hands clenching into fists. Just then, he lifted his head to show the tears built in his eyes and he pulled away the cloak and walked towards the door. It was time for him to fly... It was time for him to get out there and do something for someone else!

Arcane pushed the doors open and let the cold air rush in. It felt surprisingly good. But, there was no time for that. The fairy took in a deep breath and focused. He had to find the strength, remember what it felt like, and get his damn wings moving again. He stood there for a solid minute, his wings giving an occasional flick and the color slowly began to pour into them. "Damn it wings, I have to get out there and save those closest to me!!" He screamed at himself and in the next instant, his wings took on a truly beautiful red, darker then a sunset and twice as bright. Those wings raised up and in one solid beat, Arcane was gone, disappearing into the darkness of the skies.

He flew higher, he flew faster, he flew with more than he ever had before and shot forwards until he finally reached where the search parties were. With whatever information he could get, the fairy took off. He flew around and around trying to find his friend, even using a fire spell, to produce a flame in his hand so he was a very good beacon in the dark. The flame shined brighter than a normal fire since it was a flame of magic as well as another spell that made his vision even stronger in the dark so Arcane was sure he would find Aelfric.

At first Aeldric was shocked by the surprising calm demonstrated by Arcane given the circumstances. But having known the fairy for almost all his life, he quickly realized that Arcane was acting calm because he was not. The realization struck him and he quickly wiped his tears and stood up. "Sorry Arcane, I was....."

Before he could continue however, Arcane began to rush towards the door. "Arcane where are you going? Wait!" he screamed as he struggled to follow the fairy. Arcane had always been the most agile one among the three, but at that moment the fairy seemed to be even faster than usual. Aeldric watched with amazement as the color of the fairy' wings returned to its previous fiery red, and watched with a conflicting heart as his love soared to the skies in search for someone who was both his dearest twin brother, but also his rival. He stood there and watched as the fiery silhouette disappeared in the sky, and after a while he finally went back inside all the way to his office.

Meanwhile way up on the mountains, everything was covered by a thick layer of snow. Even the birds who roamed the skies would not climb that high up, as there were no plant, no animal, nothing to feed or get fed upon to be found. Even the spirits seemed to have forsaken this place, as the Mana in the air was abnormally thin. Normally nothing would disturb the tranquility of the mountain peak except for the harsh winds. Yet for some reason strange sounds were coming out from a secluded cave hidden in the shade.

“Ah....ugh..... kah...........!”

If there was anyone around to listen, he may think it to be someone groaning in pain. Or was it in pleasure? Whichever they case if he’d listen closer he would hear not only that human groan, but also strange watery splatter, and what can only be described as billions of insects buzzing, singing, screeching and chirping, mixed with the sound of all kinds of creatures crying, screaming, barking, howling, and croaking. Sometimes this strange chorus of sounds would overshadow the strange groan, while other times they would fade and let that man’s voice disappear in the wind on its own.

Inside that strange cave nothing could be seen, but a pair of ember eyes would sometimes emerge from within, shedding some light into that abysmal darkness as they looked out of the cave towards the murky sky. Yet with each passing moment the strength in them faded, little by little, as if the the resolve of the eyes’ owner was being eroded bit by bit.

And suddenly those eyes opened wide as they caught the glimpse of a bright flame, even though that flame was miles and miles away down at the foot of the mountain, even though there was no way they could really see that flame all the way from the here, but those eyes saw it, “he” saw it, that bright, beautiful flame, and nothing in this world could bring him more power and resolve than that fire.

“Ughh....A.......Ar....cane.......!” The voice said instead of the strange groan, and from the darkness a humanoid shape slowly emerged, as if trying to push through a dark veil, struggling outward towards the light. For a moment it would seem that “he” was about to break free.

But suddenly he stopped, so did the entire chorus of strange sounds. Those ember eyes began to shine in a strange array of almost rainbow like colors, and “he” began to chuckle, then laugh, almost frantically, and so did all the other countless strange buzz and sing and screech and chirp, all the cry and scream and bark and croak, they all began to laugh. By now the voice of “him” was in unison with the chorus of the others, combining into a single, thousandfold voice of laughter.

And then it all stopped. The mountain peak returned to its death like tranquility. Whoever had cried, and whatever had sang in that cave had fallen into slumber, and when “they” inevitably awoke, they would go find that fire and make it theirs. After all that fire was so little, so fragile, any gust of wind could blow it away. It had to be nurtured, kept save, and who else but “they” could do so? Certainly not that green-haired bookworm.

Do to the now howling and strong winds, as well as the distance, Arcane never did hear the strange moaning from an unknown source. In fact, it was growing more and more dangerous for him to be flying out here by the minute as the wind would pick up without warning and hit the fairy, shoving him dangerously close to the edge of the mountain or farther from his goal. However, with one buff of great winds, the fairy was picked higher from the ground and gusted far into the air rising a good hundred or more feet before the wind stopped and he managed to catch himself again.

Thankfully, without realizing it, the fairy was now closer to his goal, however still too far from where he wanted to be. He was farther from the area told but began to think, if still alive, Aelfric would seek shelter and there were no signs of that lower down the mountain so perhaps... The fiery Arcane looked up with glowing magic eyes and sought for any signs of a cliff or cave and in the darkness he could manage to make out strange spots that could be what he was looking for... or he was far out of his element.

Still, he had to check. If there was an inkling of a chance that he might find the young prince, then he would by all means take it. Arcane aimed upward knowing he'd eventually reach his limits but he flew, higher and harder than he ever had in his life. The winds were cold and it was starting to get to him... get to him? How... he was a fire fairy. Extreme cold or heat did not affect him... Still, his skin felt raw and his body weak. Maybe it was only because he'd not been eating or in any way taking care of himself. Perhaps he rushed out of the mansion too hastily... That didn't matter now. All that mattered was finding Aelfric and getting him home safely.

It was a cave!!! Arcane's whole being swelled with hope of finding the prince as he flew straight for the opening. However, mother nature had a different plan. Not only was it damn hard to maintain his magic with the sheer lack of mana on this earth, but the wind picked up once again in a rushing burst and threw the fairy harshly into the mound of snow outside the cave. He smashed against some ice and one wing got quite a bruising. Of course, that was nothing. It would heal within an hour... What the problem was that he could not get out of the snow and his flame, the flame he held onto like it was the only lifeline he had, was growing weaker.

The flame continued to flicker, slowly melting the snow in it's direct path but all of Arcane's strength was zapped. The use of two spells, one he was very much not use to, and a constant fire in cold winds, not to mention his lack of strength from the flight and lack of sufficient fuel in his actual body, he was in danger. The cave was less than 100 feet away but he was trapped, buried in the snow from the waist down. Did he use the rest of his magic to melt the snow or should he reserve it and try and keep this little flame going as long as possible... Continue to let the light guide Aelfric if he could see it... if he could see it... The prince might already be dead... Arcane closed his eyes for a minute, frustrated, and struggling to keep it together. All he wanted to do now was scream.

In many ways "they" were fortunate. After all when they stirred up the Orcs by driving their leader insane with nightmares, the most they expected was some bloodshed which would ease their thirst. But they got not only that, but also a perfect vessel to carry them out of their imprisonment. While "he" proved to be way more difficult to break than they expected, the key to his heart quite conveniently showed up on their footstep, and the rest came easily.

But their good fortune ended there, as for some reason the fairy found his way to the cave which they were hidden. Their initial plan was to bide their time so he could be completely absorbed into the fold, but with the fairy now being just meters away, they fear their hold on him would wither. Clearly a change of plan was needed, and surprisingly it was none other than him, who they've just put to sleep but was awoken by their discussion, suggested what to do.

And thus they swarmed out of the cave. At first glance one may mistaken them to be a flood of black liquid, but if you look closer you'd see that the black tide was formed by countless hands, legs, wings, tendrils, antennas, eyes, mouths, ears, noses, faces. Some looked smooth, some looked furry, and some were covered by hard shells. Some looked human, others looked bestial or insect-like, but most were unrecognizable as they were all constantly growing, shrinking, changing, morphing, splitting and joining. A chorus of a billion voices screamed and cried as they flooded towards Arcane began cover the fairy's body. With Arcane being so exhausted both physically and magically, it took little effort to drag the fairy back towards the cave, and everything was shrouded in utter darkness.

"Good morning Arcane! Time for breakfast!" Aelfric said as he opened the window of their bedroom. Immediately sunlight filled up the entire room. The soothing morning breeze brought along with it scent of the flower blooming in the garden, and the sound of birds singing happily showed just how joyful the day was. He sat on the edge of the bed and caressed Arcane's face gently: "We have a big day ahead of us!"

Arcane's magic was easily snuffed out by the wave of bodies that covered and shrouded him in their darkness. He was completely worn out and as hundreds of hands grabbed at the collapsed fairy, he fell unconscious. No matter what he wanted to do, Arcane couldn't put up a fight. He flew a great distance in a sick state, wielding magic the whole time until finally, he was out of strength. The fairy's unconscious body was dragged away from the snow and towards even more darkness that made the night skies seem surprisingly brighter.

"Good morning Arcane! Time for breakfast!"

The sound suddenly woke the fairy, where he jumped and looked around. He sat up in the bed and looked around, managing to look past Aelfric a couple times as if he were completely blind. Though, as the light of day rushed in, Arcane shut his eyes and quivered, shrinking slightly to the sudden brightness. The fairy slowly blinked trying to wake up and let his eyes adjust to the difference in light of the room. While he did so, the figure that opened the window in the first place, walked over sitting on the edge of the bed and placed a hand on the fire fairy's face.

"Aelfric?" he said as he looked at the other. In that moment, he lost it. Tears welled up in his eyes and Arcane jumped forward wrapping his arms around the other's neck, pulling him into a tight hug. "Aelfric!! Aelfric!! You're alive!! I knew it..." tears began to flow from his eyes and he just stayed there holding onto Aelfric for a good while before sniffling and sitting back wanting to know what happened.

"Where have you been?! What happened?!...." Suddenly the weight of what happened was finally starting to weigh on him. "Wait... Where are we? What's going on... Big day for what?! We have to get you home!!" Aeldric is waiting for us..."

"Of course I am alive! Why wouldn't I?" Aelfric said as he held Arcane in his arms. He patted on the sobbing fairy's back gently, comforting him: "What's the matter? Calm down Arcane, calm down. I didn't go anywhere! Look around, we're at home, this is our bed!"

After Arcane had calmed down a bit Aelfric pulled away from him slightly and wiped the tears off Arcane's face: "Oh dear you must have seen some terrible nightmares.... See? That's what happens when you ignore my warnings and exhaust yourself with all the preparations. I know you must be excited for the celebration, and as much as I appreciate it, you must remember this is a group effort!" He closed in and laid a gentle kiss on the fairy's lips and smiled: "Today is our wedding day, remember?"

"But you.... You were.... The avalanche!!!" Arcane was trying to make sense of it all but as the two pulled away he looked around. Something was wrong.... This wasn't... No matter what, his mind was completely clear as he thought about leaving the castle and Aeldric behind to fly to the mountain where Aelfric was said to have disappeared beneath an avalanche... trying to save the men.... He was on that mission... What was wrong with him? Was he dreaming now.. or was it all... No. He remembered.

Wait... preparations? Preparations for what exactly? "Celebration?" He managed to just get the one word in as his lips were quickly occupied with Aelfric's. It was a gentle kiss, not unlike any they'd had before but there was still something unsettling... Of course, the words that came from the magical twin next was shocking to say the least.

"W-Wedding?!" Arcane blushed deeply before trying to focus again. "What about Aeldric?! Where is he?!" Arcane had to stay focused. He had to get them out of this dream and get them back home!!! At least, he was hoping it was just a dream... Maybe it was some kind of alternate reality.. if that was the case then he would have to take the time to probably "follow the script" if you will to try and get them out of this world.

Aelfric caressed Arcane's hair and said: "That nightmare must be absolutely horrible, so much so that you'd forget about our marriage ceremony. We worked for months organizing and preparing for the whole thing, don't you remember? All the guests have arrived and obviously Aeldric is gonna be here too. There's no way he's gonna miss our big day!"

Suddenly Aelfric's expression darkened: "I suppose this is this a case of pre-wedding blues?" Aelfric showed a sad expression and continued: "I'm sorry to leave most of the planning to you. Even though you said you're up for the task I should've helped out more... I won't blame you if you want to call off the ceremony, but just remember I love you with my entire being, and would want nothing but to spend the rest of my life with you."

Aelfric stood up from the bed and smiled weakly: "Maybe you need a little time to think it over. I'll go get your breakfast." With that said the prince began to head out.

"No! Aelfric!! I'm sorry. With the nightmare I just had and planning for the ceremony... I was just feeling a bit confused... I thought I was still dreaming. You know, when you run yourself into the ground preparing, sometimes you forget who you're doing it for so I guess I... I forgot the most important thing, Us." He said smiling at Aelfric. He still wasn't sure what was going on but what ever it was, he'd have to follow the script. Heck, what if he ended up ruining someone else's life in an alternate world by ruining this marriage?! He'd have to play along and try to act completely normal until he could figure it out.

"I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow today, I really did wear myself out yesterday but I promise, I would never cancel something so important for a little nightmare," Arcane smiled a bit but he really was still worn out. He placed a hand gently on his forehead... It was starting to hit him now the pain throbbing in his forehead. "Breakfast sounds good," he said with a smile. The fairy tried not to show too much weakness.

When he was left alone Arcane flopped back onto the bed for a little longer trying to get his head around what was happening. "Maybe if I talk to Aeldric... he might know what's going on... I hope... I hope I'm not the only one trapped in this world...." he whispered extra quietly to himself but quickly began to think what would happen to Aeldric if he saw what was going on... How would he react?! Now Arcane was starting to think it best that he was alone in this world. At least if he was the only one, no one else would have to know about this.

Sometimes latter Aelfric returned with a a cart filled with all the breakfast food you could imagine. "I forgot to ask what you wanted so I just took everything." Aelfric said with a loving smile: "Eat well, cause it's going to be a long day. We'll have to meet all the lords and nobles from neighboring provinces. Even Alaron is gonna be here, and you don't want to be low on energy when meeting him!"

After Arcane finished the breakfast Aelfric helped the fairy putting on a white ceremonial suit decorated with gold and red trimmings, and of course with slits on the back for the wings to come out. While Aelfric put on the traditional white royal wedding suit himself. Aelfric smiled as he mentioned that he wanted Arcane to wear a dress, but apparently the fairy was furiously against the idea. The day went on quite frantically, with the whole palace filled with a joyful atmosphere, packed with nobles and local community leaders coming up to the couple congratulating and giving them their blessings. There were even many fairies among the crowd freely socializing with others and enjoying the celebration.

Eventually the day reached its climax, with all the notable guests cramped into the small chapel in the palace. It seemed like everyone they've ever known was there. Aeldric, Yuki, Barton, Captain Smithson, and many more, all cheering and clapping as Aelfric lead Arcane down the aisle. Alaron stood on the alter as the notary for the marriage, and he raised his hands to signal everyone to quiet down.

"We're here to witness the union of these two young lovers." Alaron began the speech with a bright expression. He continued on mentioning how their marriage seemed so natural and inevitable given everything they've been through together. He turned to Aelfric and asked: "Do you, Aelfric Aldelbrand, take Arcane to be your mate? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

"I do." Aelfric said as he looekd at Arcane lovingly.

Alaron then turned to Arcane and asked: "And do you, Arcane, take Aelfric Aldelbrand to be your mate? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

All the eyes focused on the fairy and the whole world seemed to fell silent, as if everything depended on the fairy's answer.

As Arcane went through the motions trying to follow the script, he just couldn't handle it anymore. This was a world... a perfect world. One that the fairy would have given up anything to get... But then, reality was that this wasn't the world he came from. He came from somewhere where fairies weren't allowed, where they were the lower class and this was just a fantasy he use to wish could have been true... Alaron, the first prince that tried to ruin his own brothers and the fairy's life, he was the reason they were sent to that damn freezing kingdom in the first place....

The frozen kingdom... that's where he met Yuki, where Aelfric had gone missing in the snow... The images were so vivid in his head that it was getting harder to see what was in front of him. This world was all shiny and perfect... This wasn't real, even if he wanted it to be, there was one thing that was most important. He'd have been fine living in this perfect world except, the one thing he couldn't deal with... Aeldric.

Arcane had to admit to himself that he was in love. Not just with Aeldric and not just with Aelfric. He was in love with both of them. How could he commit to marrying just one and loving one for his life... when he truly loved both...? No, he had to get out of this alluring illusion and get back to the both of them. He spent so long hiding away in his room moping to the point his wings lost their color because he couldn't be honest with himself or the twins that he really was in love with both of them and he went neglecting those he loved the most.

As the question came around, that heavy question that weighed a thousand pounds, creating a tension in the room you could cut with a knife, Arcane knew what he had to do. Tears built within his eyes as the fairy had his head down. He had to quickly blink them away and with a glance back into the crowd where Aeldric sat with a smile, waiting for his answer, Arcane gained the courage and looked Aelfric in the eyes and said. "No."

The room seemed to gasp at once as Arcane went to explain. "This isn't right. If it be another world or even some crazy elaborate illusion magic, I can't agree to marry someone here. I Love you Aelfric, but I also love your brother Aeldric. My love for you guys is equal and I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out.

"This world is perfect. However, it isn't my world. Those imperfections is what makes us stronger and our love more binding. So no, I can't marry you Aelfric because this isn't the world I belong to. I belong to the world beside my two best friends, who I love far more than any friend!"

Arcane took a deep breath and looked around. Of course, what he did was gutsy... and it did as he hoped... It destroyed the illusion they were trapped in.

The chapel was filled with silence, and Aelfric looked at Arcane with disbelief, pain was evident in his expressions. He lowered his head as his body began to tremble, as if he was about to burst out in tears in any moment. But quickly the tremble stopped, and he let out a long, long sigh. He said with his head down: "I had a feeling this would not work.......... you're too clever for it. But hey, can't blame us for trying right? "

Suddenly the world around them began to "melt", the chapel, the altar, the guests, even the ceremonial suits they were wearing, began to transform, or revert, into their true form: the countless arms, legs, claws, wings, organs and all, squirming, wiggling, splitting and joining. But instead of the utter blackness when outside the cave, they looked colorful, as if someone had sprayed them randomly with all the paint in the world. Everything looked as if they came straight from the nightmare of a mad man. In the midst of all these, the only things left which was not made up of that swirling chaos were Arcane and Aelfric. But even that was not entire true of the latter.

“I guess we just have to do things the hard way....” Aelfric said as he raised his head and turned to look at Arcane, his ember eyes now shining strangely, as if having no color but also containing the entire spectrum. Also strange was his voice, which began to sound like a hundred, a thousand, a million voices speaking in unison. And with his ceremonial suits melting away his body was revealed to Arcane's eyes, and the rest of Aelfric's transformation became clear: cuts, scratches, bruises and burns scattered across his body; his right arm was missing from the elbow down, replaced by a swam of slimy, colorful tentacles extending out several meters; his nipples seemed obscenely thick and long comparing to an ordinary man; below his chest his once muscular mid-riff now looked round and bloated up almost like an pregnant woman, but the constantly squirming shapes pressing out showed that whatever inside were clearly not normal; and from his rear another swarm of tentacles was coming out between his butt-cheeks, most likely the other end of what was bloating up his belly; his raging erection stood firming between his legs, which seemed to have swelled in size significantly with veins popping up all over the shaft, and from its tip a worm-like, segmented tentacle was poking in and out of the urethra. Everything looked awful and grotesque, but perhaps the most terrifying thing about it all was that Aelfric’s expression was completely at ease, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

“Quite a sight, isn’t it?” Aelfric smiled, and the tentacles extending from his rear raised him up in midair, and began “walk” towards Arcane like an octopus moving on land. At the same time countless hands, limbs and tentacles swarm towards Arcane and wrapped themselves around Arcane’s limbs, bringing him close to the now transformed Aelfric. He caressed the fairy’s face with his tentacle hand, smearing some of the slime over his skin, and continued: “Don’t worry, you’ll soon become one with me, with us.”

And with that said Aelfric covered Arcane’s lips with his own. His lips were gentle and loving, but his “tongues” were certainly not, as they swarmed inside Arcane’s mouth feeling up the entire nostril, and even extending down the throat almost reaching the stomach. They began to squirm and wiggle, and a burst of something was transferred from inside Aelfric directly into Arcane’s stomach. The tentacles retracted back into Aelfric’s mouth and the prince smiled: “Did you feel that? The burning sensation spreading from your stomach outward? That’s a mixture of strong aphrodisiac and nutrients cause, well, we don’t want you to die of exhaustion before you become one with us. You should feel your physical strength recovering at any moment.... But not mana though cause we know how much trouble you can cause with your magic....”

Aelfric pulled away slightly, seeing the effect of the aphrodisiac taking its effect. He smiled as tentacles began to move towards all the sensitive spots on Arcane's body and said: "I know it's no use telling you not to struggle, you're stubborn like that. But try to keep an open mind about all this cause... we honestly don't mean you any harm. All we, I want, is to be with you forever, and we'd hate repeat what we've done to me on you too."

One look at his friend and Arcane completely froze up. Never could he have possibly imagined anything like this. Aelfric was a complete... well monster... Whatever had a hold on him, Arcane wanted to help. However, he was too late, as he attempted to move but instantly, he was grabbed from all angles as these slimy tentacles bound him, even lifting him off the ground, tearing his clothes away, and crawling all over his body. Of course, his situation was nothing like that of Aelfric. He had these damn tentacles actually coming out of him. One arm was missing, his belly extended, these gross vines coming out of everywhere.

"Aelfric, stop this! This isn't you!! You need help and I will save you no matter what it takes!!" As he began to cast a spell, Aelfric kissed him, covering his mouth making it impossible to speak. It was unlike anything he'd felt as Arcane choked on the tentacles pouring into his mouth, nostrils and even half way down his throat to his stomach. Of course nothing stopped there as the tentacle wads seemed to be transferred from his friend's body into his own and as Aelfric pulled away, Arcane coughed and nearly barfed all over. In a way, it probably would have been better if he did but for some reason, that tentacle seemed to bind up and hold tight in his stomach.

"Wha-" he began but Arcane didn't know what to say. Thankfully, it seemed that he had to as Aelfric began to describe exactly what was happening to him. His stomach quickly began to radiate heat to the rest of his body. It wasn't long before the fairy was panting. How strange, temperature differences never really worked on him... wait... an aphrodisiac? He could feel what little magic he did have left, bind and seemed to be bottled up and he found it impossible to even find the words to cast a spell. Never had his physical strength and his mana be so separated and yet, here he was feeling fight come back into his body without being able to use any magic... Arcane began to twitch and wriggle as the slimy tentacle around his center holding his wings against his back began to tighten slightly and cover his torso in slime.

"Stop this... Aelfic... You wouldn't do this... You're being controlled.... Please..." Arcane may be begging for Aelfric to stop but those tentacles were making his body tell a very different story. He was hard in no time as his nipples, his front and his ass began to get played with all at once. One tentacle in particular was really striking the most sensitive point as it covered his wings in slime, massaging them and actually managing to make the fairy bend more and let out soft groans of pure pleasure.

"I hate this," he managed. Of course his body was saying otherwise. His dick was hard as a rock and began to drip all over the place. He wanted to release so badly. Of course, Arcane wasn't fighting back for some reason. He was waiting as long as he could but all his physical strength was going straight to the parts of his body he didn't want it. His ass was twitching and begging to be filled, his cock throbbing and looking for some serious attention, his nipples perked way up and his whole body quivered but his arms and legs seemed to not have any strength.

"Damn it!!!" He screamed and yanked at his arms as hard as possible only to be met with more tentacles binding around him and filling all kinds of holes in his body, moving his legs apart more and lifting him up a bit more to really give Aelfric the view of anything he wanted. With one motion Aelfric could have the fiery fairy in any position he wanted and Arcane, could do nothing about it. He tried just twisting his arms free but he found his hips were twisting more as his ass begged to be stuffed with something, anything, and everything and his cock stood tall streaming like a waterfall with no sign of slow or stop. It was ready to blow but seemed to wish for extra stimulation.

It seemed the tentacles that now were beginning to wriggle in his stomach was doing more to him than filling him with unimaginable pleasure and nutrients. His body was feeling so much different from when they tried those vials in that love hotel. Not only were his insides changing and screaming for something but outward, his body was just beginning to show signs of their own change. It was hard to see at first but Arcane was starting to feel... a bit swollen in areas, in particular, his nipples even though they hadn't gotten much attention yet. It didn't look like much changed but Arcane felt like Aelfric and Aeldric just spent the day sucking on them. What was happening to his body?!

"Damn it Aelfric, let me go!!! I can't take this anymore!!! AH!!!!" The tentacle in the back struck his wings just right and a burst of cum was released but his dick didn't go any softer, in fact, it probably got harder, if that was even possible.

Aelfric stood by as he watched all the tentacles wrapped around the fairy's body. Since they were all connected, Aelfric was able to feel what all the tentacles felt, and thus was able to see, to hear, to touch, taste and smell all over Arcane's body from a thousand different angles at once. It was such a wonderful sensation that it alone caused a wave a near ecstatic pleasurable spasm across Aelfric's body. The tentacles knew exactly where to touch, to squeeze, to lick, and to bite in order to create most pleasure for Arcane. After all no one in this world knew Arcane's body better than Aelfric, or at least that's what Aelfric believed, that he knew the fairy better, and loved the fairy deeper than anyone.

As Arcane was clearly getting more and more aroused, Aelfric was filled with joy. Aelfric closed in once more and laid a loving kiss on Arcane's cheek, chuckling slightly from the fairy's futile attempt to struggle. He traced the fairy's beautiful jawline with his fingers and said: "This isn't me? I am being controlled? I suppose you're right.... Aelfric Aldelbrand, brother of Aeldric Alderlbrand, son of Aldron III, 10th prince of the Aldkan Empire, he would never do things like this, no... not in a thousand years. He wouldn't dare! He wouldn't have the strength and courage to take what he wanted by force. No... he wouldn't. But now he is with us.... I am with them.... I... we.... would!"

Aelfric's hand moved downwards, along Arcane's neck and to his collar bone, pressing on it slightly before moving down further. The part of them now slowly taking root inside Arcane's stomach had begun the work to slowly transform the fairy so he could be broken easier, and part of the process was taking shape on the fairy' chest. The areola around the two little buds seemed to have expanded in diameter, now almost twice of what they used to be. In addition they started to swell up, so much so the nipples were beginning to fade under them. Aelfric pressed on the swelled up areola slightly, knowing how much more sensitive they must be right now. As he played with the fairy's nipple Aelfric chuckled and said: "Feel good doesn't it? Being played, tampered, transformed! There's no point in denying since I know your body like the back of my hand. But this is just the beginning! Soon you'll feel much, much more."

Meanwhile the tentacles growing out of his right hand found their way around Arcane's erection, and wrapped themselves around the shaft eagerly. The tentacles varied in color, thickness, and texture, with some smooth like a baby butt while other rough like sand paper. Some were segmented and covered by hard, insect like shells, while others were filled with squirming bumps and buds. They began to press and stimulate the member from tip to bottom, covering the whole thing with s thick coat of slime. One of them circled to the top and opened its tip, almost like a flower booming the tentacle bloomed, revealing its tube like interior covered by countless constantly thin, squirming appendages. It eagerly swallowed up the tip of Arcane's penis and began to suck on it eagerly, stimulating the sensitive tip and taking in the endless flow of pre-cum coming out of the fairy.

At the same time, countless warm like tentacles crawled between Arcane's butt cheeks and began to assault the fairy's entrance. Being so thin and all covered with slime they were able to push through the entrance without much problem, and one by one they began to squirm inside, crawling along the inner walls of Arcane's intestine and began to tease around Arcane's prostate, yet only touching that pleasurable spot slightly and sporadically.

"AH!!!" Arcane couldn't stop from screaming out the moment Aelfric touched his nipples, even before he began to really miss with them. As much as Arcane wanted to deny, he couldn't. In fact, he had to stop himself from talking at all otherwise he would surely beg for more. It felt so good that he just wanted to admit it with his voice and beg for more but he kept his words to himself and just continued to moan and squirm like crazy. Damn it just felt so good!!!

The fairy's entire body quivered and shook, his struggling coming to basically a halt as he happily couldn't take any more. The tentacles all over his member really got to him and Arcane ended up coming quite a bit. Sadly, he wasn't going soft at all, nor was he getting tired from releasing. How was this even happening?! It seemed the thing that took root in his stomach really did work in keeping him from being able to tire. This was such a strange sensation to cum so much and have the strength to go 100 more times. It was one that Arcane's body was happy to have as Aelfric was supplying him with so much stimulation, he would need all the strength he could get or he'd be dead before they even got to the real deep stuff.

His erection pounded from all the different textures and Arcane's moans grew sweeter and sexier. "AH!!!" The fairy cried out in only pleasure as the tip of his cock was taken in by the beautiful flower that absolutely stimulated him from all angles. It sucked on him so much as precum continued to pour, lapping it all up like a dog with water. Those tiny appendages tickled the tip, opening it up just a little until the fairy was melting into the pleasure. God it felt so good... He wanted to come... To burst and just release all that was pouring out of him in one shot... In that moment, Arcane's eyes were starting to glaze over as his brain became mushy and thinking about how much he actually wanted it. His mind was cracking rather fast and hard as the pleasures just kept coming. It really was true, Aelfric really knew what he liked and he felt so turned on.. Why didn't he just stay here?

As his mind began to wander, the tentacles began to swarm into his butt, thin ones squirming in to feel up all his good spots but it just wasn't enough.... He needed more... Arcane's entrance was swollen a bit but also really stretchy for some reason. Maybe another effect of the tentacles in his stomach or maybe, it was because his body was use to or even craved both Aelfric and Aeldric. He was use to them taking him at once now that his butt still felt empty and despite his little hole sucking on those tentacles to get them farther in, it was twitching and showing just how much more it needed in order to be satisfied. It even seemed as though the fairy's legs relaxed and perhaps opened more but that was hard to tell.

By now his nipples were so swollen around his areola and so large, his nipples were completely inverted with a surprising deepness to them. Damn, so much of him was swelling and just begging for more. Why was this happening and why couldn't he hate or fight it anymore?! Arcane wanted his magic back so badly it almost made him cry but he couldn't because he already was out of pleasure. His belly was so warm, and his body craved even more beyond all the amazing things he was having now. God... Why was he such a slut!!!

Aelfric laughed when he tasted Arcane’s cum through the tentacle milking him, as he was now connected to this swarm of monstrosities in almost every level. When Arcane said Aelfric was under the creatures’ control he was only partly right, since the they indeed gave Aelfric a push. But all they did was to add fuel to the burning fire already in Aelfric’s heart. Aelfric’s love and desire towards Arcane was so strong that all they had to do was to convince Aelfric that the pleasure they can bring the fairy would be enough to win him over.

A swarm of almost hair-thin tentacles found their way to Arcane’s nipples. They began to lubricate the two buds with their slime and started to stretch the newly formed slit open. “I’ve never thought this could be possible, but you’re getting more and more alluring by the second!” Aelfric exclaimed as he tried to close up to Arcane even further, but soon found himself stopped in mid-way as his bloated up belly was blocking the way. The tentacles squirming inside creating a constantly shifting bulge which seemed eager to just burst through the skin to join others in their violation of the fairy. “This is a bit troublesome... would you mind... Ah yes...”

Aelfric began to moan lustfully as the creatures inside him began to crawl out. Several tentacles wrapped around Aelfric’s limbs so he wouldn’t fall to the ground without those creatures supporting him. He let out a loud, sweet moan when the last of them finally passed through the ring, leaving a gaping hole at their wake, a river of white, almost jelly like slime flowed out like a fountain, and when the flow stopped the flesh of his intestinal walls easily visible through the wide opened entrance. Now with his belly returned to normal Aelfric approached Arcane, chuckling slightly as his erected nipple touched the bloated up areola of Arcane. “We’re such a perfect match.” Aelfric said joyfully as he positioned his stiffened nipple to the fairy’s slits, and with the help of all the slime he pressed his nipples forward, parting the bulged up areolas and touching the hidden pistil hidden within.

Meanwhile with their bodies pressed tightly against each other, Aelfric’s swelled up member was also pressing tightly against Arcane’s length, which had also grown beyond its normal size with the tentacles’ tampering. The tube like tentacle on Arcane’s member retracted while the worm like tentacle dwelling Aelfric’s urethra poked its head out. The thing had a relatively smooth surface and was around the width of two or three fingers combined. It found its way to the opening at the tip and began to crawl inside, forcing the tight opening wide as it squirmed inside Arcane’s untainted urethra, stimulating the shaft from within, moving back and forth from Arcane and Aelfric’s members violating the two at once.

Aelfric moaned, groaned, and laughed, moving his body back and forth as he violated Arcane from the front, but that was just the start. What can only be described as a massive meat tube emerged from the ground and entered Aelfric’s body through his rear. A frown came to his face and he groaned painfully as it took root inside his intestine, while the other end of the meat tube separated from the floor. Strangely the thing began to change its color and texture, starting to resemble Aelfric’s own skin tone. The tip of the thing also changed its shape so it looked identical to Aelfric’s member, only much wider in girth. Aelfric sighed in relief when the transformation was completed, and from the outset it looked almost like Aelfric has grown a tail with his own penis at its end, and the strange “tail” quickly went around Arcane reaching for the fairy’s rear. The little worm like tendrils already inside Arcane eagerly moved to Arcane’s entrance and stretched him open, welcoming the monstrous length inside, and with one swift, powerful thrust the thing intruded inside Arcane, knocking against his intensity with such ferocity that Aelfric could feel it from his belly. The member quickly began to move in and out of Arcane’s rear, dragging along the inside walls and rubbing against his prostate each time the head passed through it. Aelfric moaned lovingly: “Ah... Arcane do you like my new dick? Oh I’ve missed the feeling of your ass so much......! When was the last time I fucked you? Ten years ago? Or was it a hundred? Oh Arcane I’m never gonna let you out of my sight....ah..!”

• Saga locked this topic