How to End a Frienship (Wolfdog 12 and hal7283, private, 18+)

hal7283

Arcane woke again not long after and sat up looking around. He couldn't believe he actually fell asleep again... Sure he was tired but he didn't actually want to sleep there was still so much to do. Though, that extra couple hours of rest really helped him. The fairly looked over to find Aelfric was gone and Aeldric was still around probably watching him. What was Aelfric even doing?

Standing up, Arcane moved his wings to find them in much better shape and then began to move his body. For the most part, the fairy was fully recovered. He knew his magic wasn't at 100% but as long as he didn't have to use level 5 magic then he'd be just fine as far as using spells worked.

"Where is Aelfric?" He asked. "You two don't have to stick around and protect me. I always appreciate it but try not to do anything too stupid on my account, alright?" That was impossible but Arcane felt the need to ask for it. For now he fixed his hair and made sure Aeldric got dressed before the two went on a search for Aelfric. In all honestly, Arcane had a feeling of where he might be. After all, the twins were kind and even for the lowest of soldier, wanting everything to return to the capital, he would want to see them off. So, the fairy started his search out front only to find no one had left yet. The carriage was still there... The stuff already brought in...

"Where is he?" Arcane wondered aloud. Him and Aeldric continued to walk around until they found the white-haired prince in the courtyard with all the soldiers... They looked like they were playing some kind of name game. The fairy paused before heading out and gave Aeldric a sideways look before the two walked out. "What's going on?" He asked, confused as to why the soldiers were sticking around.

Arcane joined the group with Aeldric and the two waited, listening to the explanation of what was going on. After, he turned his attention back towards the soldiers. "Captain Smithson, we appreciate you staying to help up." Arcane knew the captain's name from having asked him before they left. While making sure everything was prepared, the fairy had asked of Gregory's name so it was easier to communicate. "Though, I don't understand why anyone would want to work under these troublemakers... The problems they cause might just be worse than facing the storms to return to the capital," the fairy teased. He smiled over at the twins knowing just how much trouble they could be.

"By the way, do we have a cook with us? I'm sure everyone is hungry." Arcane planned on cooking if no one else was able to but he wanted to start cleaning this insane place. Messy was one thing... That was the twins' room back in the capital but this place was down right dirty.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• WolfDog12

Aeldric woke up when he heard the sound of fabric shifting beside him. He opened his eyes and saw his fairy friend sitting up from the bed. "Good morning Arcane. Well actually... it's probably more like good afternoon by this point."

He got up and began to change into the clean clothes Arcane got for them. Although he'd prefer to take a bath and fresh up first, he didn't even know if they have a functional bath in this place or not. He chuckled slightly hearing what Arcane said and replied: "Well, Aelfric asked me to stick around. But to be honest I needed a little more sleep anyway. Besides, if anyone is watching over someone is probably you watching over me."

The two left the room and walked down the hallway of this place. Having been neglected for so long the place looked more like a haunted house than a governor's palace. Not to mention the occasional hole on the ceiling. "Those must be fixed before the winter actually kicks in." Aeldric remarked.

Soon the two found Aelfric and all the guards at the courtyard. Aeldric couldn't help but being both touched and confused at the same time by soldiers' sudden pledge of loyalty. After all their upbringing in Imperial palace was always filled with hostility and malice. While they have their fair share of common courtesy and kindness when they sneak out to the streets, this is quite different. Aeldric looked a his older brother in confusion, who returned with a expression equally confused.

When Arcane asked of the cook, captain Smithson replied: "I've talked with the town elders of this place while you were resting. It seems that all of the staff of this place were laid off when the last governor died and no replacement came."

"So we're pretty much on our own right now? Do we even have the money to hire people?" Aelfric asked.

"Well, since nobody was collecting taxes around this place for decades, the treasury is empty." Smithson answered.

"So...we're broke? Didn't the last governor leave behind anything?" Aeldric asked hurriedly.

"Well, yes. He did leave behind a fund for personal use, but it's not much." the captain replied, handing over a form to Aelfric. The twins looked at the details and sighed.

"Well it's better than nothing. Sorry guys I don't think we'll be able to pay your salaries for a while." Aelfric said.

"I know. All of us know. Don't worry we'll figure something out." Smithson replied.

“In any case we’ll still need a few helpers for the place, and cooks too. But for now let’s just go to the town and find something to eat there. Come on, I’ll buy you guys dinner. Thankfully I have some pocket money of my own.” Aelfric suggested.

“Well, I guess we shall take up on your offer. Besides even if we want to find a place to eat our selves I don’t think there’s a lot of options in a small town like this.” Smithson replied.

• 3 weeks later...

"This is difficult... The people aren't going to suddenly want to start paying taxes after going so long without having to pay them. We have to use something as a bargaining chip so that we make things fair and keep the people from hating us." Arcane started to think for a while. "I guess... the first thing to do would be to get a feel for how this town is run. We can offer better protection if needed in return for them paying their taxes." The fairy took no time to start organizing a game plan on how they were going to better their situation.

"Aelfric, Aeldric, I would like to go to the village to see for myself what is going on. I will only take a couple soldiers as to not scare them. Would you two mind sticking around here and try to come up with ways to prepare meals? Aeldric, since you are so good with your hands I'd like you to over see and take the lead on building repairs. Once the building won't fall apart, Aelfric, you can use your magic to give this place a quick wash down. When I return I'll take over the cleaning and you two can decide how to go about hiring the needed help to take care of this huge place." Arcane was no stranger to giving orders, especially after being with the twins for so long. He knew most about how to care for others since he has done nothing but care for the twins since they met as well as his previous Mistress.

The main reason for going to the village without the princes, beyond wanting to understand how the people in the land worked, Arcane didn't know how dangerous it was. This place could be a main slave trade and bandits or bounty hunters would no doubt want to get their hands on nobility. At least, if Arcane were to be captured, he could keep the fact that he could fly and use magic a secret until the last second. They'd probably know everything needed to know about the twins...

The red-haired fairy didn't want to see the twins in harms way and that was the main reason for suggesting he go instead of a family trip into the village. Besides, with repairs and cleaning, they should be plenty busy to not have a reason to go. "I should only take 3 men with me. I see no need to bring more. The rest will be needed for repairs and guarding of the castle as well as exploring for anything else of value that we could use."

"You guys are alright with this arrangement, correct?" He didn't want to ask but knew he had to. There was no way the princes could be put in harms way again, they had to show they were capable for the village to trust them after all.

• 2 weeks later...

After hearing Arcane's proposition Aelfric thought for a second. While he can't help but being a bit worried when it comes to letting Arcane wander off on his own, he had to remind himself that Arcane is a grown man who can take care of himself, and as a friend he should put his faith and trust in him. For a moment a had a strange feeling when thinking of Arcane as a "friend", but he quickly shook it away. He answered: "Well, I guess it's alright if you want to look around the town first." He turned to look at Smithson who immediately got the idea, and ordered a few soldiers to accompany Arcane.

"Don't go too far away from the palace though, you wouldn't want to miss dinner time." Aeldric smiled.

After the twins part ways with Arcane, they went to visit some of the village elders to learn more about the town, and bought some food supplies needed from the market place.

Afterwards they got back to the palace. Leaving the cooking to Smithson and his men the twins began to explore the rest of the place. Even though it's unlikely they'll be able to clean up this place completely any time soon, at least they needed to know how big exactly is the mess they're dealing with.

"Say brother, this place seemed unusually huge, given how poor the province is right now. I wonder where did the governor who built this place got the money from." Aeldric said as they walked down the hallway of the palace. While abandoned and badly maintained throughout the years, the investment went into the place's construction is still apparent.

"Perhaps it's exactly because he built this palace so lavishly that the province is in such a mess." Aelfric replied as he pushed a door open, and inside is a large room with a massive bed occupying the middle. "Judging by the size of this thing I guess this is the master bedroom."

"Finally something decent." Aeldric said and approached the bed, patting on it several times before sitting down on it smiling: "Hmm....seems to be holding up fine. I wonder if this thing can take the three of us."

"Given our recent night time activities, I deeply doubt it." Aelfric smiled jokingly.

"Don't worry, I'll be safe," Arcane assured his princes and made sure to grab a cape that would help cover his hair, and wings. The fairy made sure the guards were less intimidating towards the people but with enough of an emphasis on guard to scare off anyone willing to try and attack them or something like that. Here's hoping that would actually work.

Finally, they set off knowing they'd have several hours. That should give them plenty of time to get a feel for the village. Arcane and the few guards traveled down to the village where it was a little quieter than expected. No one seemed to be walking outside and every house had the shutters slammed tight. "Something's not right here," Arcane whispered. As they continued, they could see people up ahead.

Closing in, it looked more chaotic than expected. Large men, clearly slave traders grabbing at villagers and inspecting them as they grabbed children, and working men, tossing them onto a caged cart, locking them away. Arcane watched on in horror as he scanned the situation. The villagers were being sold as slaves?! The fairy had the guards split up and hid his face as he crept in close to try and learn more about the situation. The men were shouting so it wasn't hard but the fairy wanted to see for himself exactly what was going on.

"You all know the rule!!! Can't go fighting us! After all, it was your last lord's fault for selling you to get a luxurious castle for himself!!" The main trader shouted from on top of a the main cart. The people were screaming trying to keep their family members, mothers holding their children until the kids are pried and ripped away to be tossed in the cage. This was so hard to watch and now they knew something truly terrible. The fairy was looking around for the best way to take them out when he noticed a girl, long silver hair, bright blue eyes that seemed void of hope, one glance and Arcane knew, she was a slave. Though, she didn't seem like she was from this village. In fact, the girl had to have been in slave trade for some time. Her wings were lacking the shine his had and the way her mouth remained shut showed she didn't know any spells.

Drawing closer, Arcane wanted to motion towards the guards to move in and put a stop to what was happening. However, as he stepped forward, one of the slave traders grabbed him and pulled the fairy forward exposing his face as they pulled the hood down. "OH! Boss, look! I found another Fairy!! This one is a real flame could probably sell for a high price as a personal heater!! Its skin is warm to the touch!" The boss looked over with a smile.

"Bring it with us. That right there will cut your debt significantly. Thank whoever brought this little gem here." The boss Called. The traders laughed and stopped grabbing anymore villagers.

"You can thank 10th and 11th prince of the Aldkin Empire. They are the new lords of this town and your debt, it means nothing with the past lord dead. Also, I'm not really a slave... Haven't been in a long time." The fairy motioned towards the guards to get the people back as he whispered a quick spell that shot off a fire ball to smash into the cart the boss was on, setting it on fire and then,he quickly pulled away from the one holding him as everyone was stunned. Ok... looks like no one around here has ever seen a fairy use magic.... noted.

The fairy took the opening to break the slaves of their chains and set them free. Most ran back to their families with the exception of the fairy girl. She remained where she was as if she knew nothing else... This poor girl. Arcane stepped closer and reached out his hand. "It's alright, you can live your life, and I'll even show you how," he said softly. The girl didn't move much but finally took his hand and Arcane pulled her up and helped her out of the carriage. Placing her to the side, Arcane got ready to send these men away. It wasn't really necessary, the guards he brought with him sent them away. The fairy knew the people were afraid of him... they were avoiding him... Leaving a "Representative", as well as two other guards, Arcane, and the last returned to the castle with the fairy girl.

Hours had passed and the red-haired male wanted to be sure to be home before dinner. When they returned, Arcane walked in slowly helping the female as he knew she was weak and worn out.

The twins had finally checked up all of the rooms in the palace, while some would need some serious patch work over the ceiling and windows, most only need some dusting to be habitable. As they walk down the halls they were beginning to discuss how to renovate, which walls to break down for more spaces when they heard the commotion coming from the entrance.

"I wonder what's going on." Aeldric asked.

"Must be Arcane. Hope he didn't get himself into trouble." Aelfric replied.

The two got to the entrance, and immediately saw Arcane helping a fairy girl inside. Judging by the poor state of the girl, and knowing the kind nature of their best friend, it didn't take much deduction for the twins to have an idea about what had happened. "Here, let me help you with her." Aelfric said as he approach, and began to cast a healing spell on the weak girl.

"I'll go find a place to set her down." Aeldric said before ordering two guards to follow him.

"Careful guys, she's not too use to kindness..." Arcane could only empathize with the girl. He stayed by her as Aelfric worked on healing her injuries. The red-haired fairy continued to inspect her and make sure she wasn't in more of troublesome position. Looking, she didn't have too many injuries but her body was really weak and the pale color of her wings made him seriously upset.

"How did things go here? The place can be savaged right?" He asked quietly as he lead the girl to where she could rest when Aeldric came back. He wanted to get her cleaned up as soon as possible but they still hadn't cleaned out a bathroom. Well, the least they could do was let the girl rest for a little while and he could get to work on cleaning. Arcane waited until the young girl fell asleep without so much as asking her name. After, he slipped out of the room.

"You guys can go start eating, I want to get a few rooms clean for us and the guards. Also, the town is in some really bad shape. I left 3 guards behind to mediate and to keep slave traders out. Apparently, the previous lord would sell the villagers to get the funds for this castle. No more! I figured, we could protect them in return for their taxes. I know it's not much but I hope the terrifying display I put on doesn't scare the villagers too much. You see, there were slave traders down in the village and I used my magic to get them to leave... Apparently, no one in that village has ever seen a fairy use magic before... I hope they're ok. I guess I just figured it was for the best for me to leave...." He glanced to the side thinking about the girl he brought home. Hopefully she would be able to get use to him and he could help her.

The fairy continued to push for the twins to go and eat while he went to clean some rooms out. This place was a mess but at least there weren't any huge holes in the ceiling. So, cleaning enough places should be easy enough.... He needed to put in a lot of work.

After they settled the girl down the three of them left the girl to rest. Aelfric looked at Arcane and said: "Don't even think that we're gonna just sit back and enjoy dinner while you go off and start cleaning by yourself."

Hearing this Aeldric smiled, he got close to Arcane and said: "That's right, Arcane. This isn't the imperial palace, we don't need the pretense of 'masters and servant' anymore. Feel free to boss us around whenever you like. Now come on, let's eat together, we'll help you clean afterwards. Oh and also, once we get to the cleaning part, maybe we should start with the master bedroom? We just found a massive bed for all of us...."

Aeldric grabbed Arcane's hand and began to pull him along, while Aelfric smiled and followed. He thought about what Arcane had told them about the slave traders and how he drove them out. If there's anything he knew about people like them is that they don't give up so easily. He only hope that the slave traders wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Haha, careful what you wish for," Arcane said with a laugh. He didn't really want to get use to ordering the twins around though, in a way, he kind already was. Although, it was really up to them whether or not they listened. "Alright, I'll eat first and then we can work on cleaning. Hopefully, we can get this place up and running soon," He said wondering just how much work would need to be put into this for it all to work out.

The fairy was quickly grabbed by the green-haired twin and pulled towards the kitchen for some food. Here's hoping they also made it through this meal without dying... Who knows how much cooking experience any of them had... Arcane grew a bit nervous but he was pretty hungry himself with the trip to and from the village, the fact that he hadn't eaten since the day before, and the fact that he had to use so much magic on top of it all.. Maybe he was pushing himself too hard...

They sat down and had a quick meal knowing their whole situation could use a lot of work.

Riding on horseback with several soldiers, Aelfric was returning from a visit to the neighboring province negotiating trade deals. He looked at the seemingly endless fields of farmland in front of his eyes, and thought back at the past two years. It seemed like only yesterday when they left the imperial palace and came to Polcar, which has changed greatly under the rule of the twins. Most of the bandits have been driven off the plains, and previously barren lands were turned into farms thanks to the help of Aelfric’s earth magic. Aeldric used his expertise in tools and machinery to give the farmers better equipment. They were also able to recruit more soldiers from the locals, under the leadership of now Commander Smithson, they help keep the towns and trade routes safe. There were still tons of problems with the place of course, but nothing can’t be eventually dealt with if the province continue to grow at this rate.

“Hey Aelfric!” He turned towards the source of the voice, and unsurprisingly it was Aeldric who was riding with several other soldiers. Aelfric waved at his twin brother as he approached, and soon they were riding side by side. “Returning from town visits?” Aelfric asked.

“Yeah.” Aeldric replied: “Had to inspect the windmills. What about you? Did the negotiations go well?”

“Yes, it did. The Barron agreed to provide free transportation for our agricultural exports.” Aelfric answered.

“That’s great news! Just exactly how did you convince him that?” Aeldric asked.

“Well, for one thing, everything Polcar can’t produce on our own has to go through his domain anyways, so if we get rich and want to buy stuff, he’ll get plenty of opportunity to earn tax money.” Aelfric answered. He then turned to Aeldric with a teasing smile: “I’ve also promised him that when the next product from ‘Green Lust’ come out, he’ll get a free sample.”

Aeldric’s face immediately turned red. He looked away from his twin brother and said a little grudgingly: “Oh really! How very kind of you!”

Seeing Aeldric’s reaction Aelfric laughed slightly and turned his gaze back at the road, and thought back to two years ago when they were pretty much dirt poor and in need of urgent cash. A few days after Arcane’s encounter with the slave trader he the returned to complain about the twins breaking the last lord’s contract. It was that moment Aelfric had an epiphany offered him a business opportunity: instead of selling slaves the trader would to use his connection doing business with rich perverts to sell Aeldric’s inventions, more particularly the sex toys. The trader was amazed when Aelfric showed him the vibrating egg and immediately saw its potential. Of course it would be a huge scandal if the world find out a prince is the inventor of so many sex toys, thus the alias “Green Lust” was born. From then on whenever Aeldric would invent a new toy he would make a few extras for the trader to sell, and the rest, as they say, was history.

“You know this reminds me. I’ve actually just made something. Oh boy I can’t wait to see Arcane’s reaction to it.” Aeldric turned back at his twin brother and smiled. Even though he’s a bit embarrassed for making a name for himself as a sex toy designer, he had no shame when it comes to using them on their beautiful fairy friend.

“Now that’s real good news.” Aelfric smiled. They’ve been so busy these days that they often had to be separated for weeks before finally seeing each other again. Especially for Aelfric who haven’t seen Arcane for almost a month, the thought for finally seeing the fiery fairy immediately brought a warmth in his heart.

• 2 weeks later...

A soldier came out into the courtyard where Arcane was instructing the female fairy known as Yuki, a name given to her by Arcane, on flight. She had done the exercises every day over the two years and only now gained the strength to actually get her feet off the ground. There was still much for her to learn before being able to fly as freely as fiery redhead did but she was at least able to get off the ground and move around before needing to rest her wings. Still only able to speak broken fairy, she was still managing to progress in her magic as well.

The soldier informed Arcane of the twins' return and he smiled brightly. "Yuki, Aelfric has returned. I'm going to go greet him outside!!" Too excited to go through the castle, Arcane took off and flew right over the building towards the front. Of course, seeing him take off the way he did, the female took off after him trying to get as high as she could. It was always harder up higher and she didn't have the strength to lift herself high enough so a she reached the edge of the roof, her wings gave out and she began falling towards the ground. The girl shouted causing Arcane to swoop back down and catch her. The girl was always with him these days so he didn't think twice about carrying her over the building and landing a few feet in front of the twins.

Arcane placed the female down and ran over to his friends with Yuki one step behind. "Welcome back you guys!!" Arcane hugged them as Yuki paused and gave a slight bow before standing behind her instructor. She had gotten more comfortable around the twins as she followed Arcane everywhere but she was still hesitant towards anyone in power. Of course, that was still the result of being in captivity for so long.

"It's been way too long since we were all together like this," Arcane said. "Oh, I'll have you know, I have successfully mastered level four electric magic, as well as the level five Thunder beast." Lightning magic had proven to be most useful against most disasters and was quite good at tearing into the frozen ground to help people use the land to its fullest. "Also, Yuki has learned all the ice magic from levels 1-3 and is progressing rather well in her flight training!" he smiled over at the girl that smiled back and grabbed onto his arm.

"It's all thanks to Arcane being such a great teacher and learning ice magic with me!!" She said happily as she held tight to his arm. "I even flew as high as the edge of the roof just now!"

"Ya, but you fell and I still had to catch you," Arcane replied looking over at her warmly.

"Don't worry, I'll continue to build up strength and eventually we'll be able to race as far as the village and back!"

"You still have a long way to go for that." The two seemed to just go into their own conversation. Though, Arcane pulled it back towards the twins. "I'm really glad you're back. You guys able to stick around for a while this time?" Arcane never really left the castle. He made trips to the village but as a fairy, he wasn't taken seriously by other kingdoms and towns to he acted more like a house wife and instructor as he remained at the castle.

"Arcane!" The twins exclaimed happily as they saw the fiery fairy flew down from the sky and landed in front of them. Quickly dismounting from their horses they rushed towards their best friend and engaged in a tight and warm embrace. They would certainly have kissed Arcane right on the spot if not for the fact that it's outdoors and there're still guards around. It wasn't after a while that the two noticed the female fairy hiding behind. With slight reluctance they let go of Arcane and turned to acknowledge her.

"Hello Yuki." Aelfric said as he put on a friendly smile.

"Hey there Yuki! Arcane wasn't too harsh with your training right?" Aeldric asked jokingly.

The twins listened to Arcane telling them what he and Yuki have done in their absence has they began to walk inside. Aelfric said with amazement: "Wow, you guys have certainly made progress." He then sighed lightly and said to Arcane: "It's been months since I got a chance to quiet down and catch up on my magic research. It won't be long before I can't even lay a finger on you when training."

Hearing this Aeldric smiled and said: "Well, I suppose you'll have to lay your finger on Arcane on other occasions then?"

Joking aside, there were certainly some anxiety in Aelfric's heart. It wasn't long ago when Polcar was nothing more than a frozen wasteland with a few villages scattered across, but after two years of hard work the place is now beginning to resemble a decent, even valuable place, and where there's profit, there're people who'd try to rob it. For now the bandits and occasional orc raids were manageable? But who know what may pop out from the shadow next time? And when the time comes, would he be able to protect Arcane?

Another anxiety shared by the twins was the existence of Yuki, a intruder into the small and tight world of the twins and Arcane. While they knew hanging out with Yuki and teaching her magic brought happiness to Arcane, part of it just didn't feel quite right, and the worse part was: They were not exactly sure why.

Arcane's question brought Aelfric out of his thoughts. He turned back to Arcane and smiled: "Yes, nothing requires us to leave home for the next several weeks. Mind if I join you in some of your magic training?"

"But before that, I'm starving! It's been a while since we have dinner together! Oh and since me and Aelfric both just returend from a long trip and are tired and stuff so after dinner...." Aeldric then lowered his voice and said with a rather devious smile: "Maybe we can go to bed early?"

(I don't know do you want to go with it or maybe accept the offer but due to some Yuki related stuff fail to show up or got to the bedroom late or something?)

• 2 weeks later...

"Dinner sounds like a good idea... I don't remember if I had lunch or not... Guess my timing seems a bit off, I've been so busy around the castle lately. Though, I have to say, it's nice not being ordered around all day every day and I don't get discriminated against here. The guards we brought with us when we moved here are really flexible and kind," Arcane admitted. Since coming here, he hadn't had to walk everywhere and, while he still walked plenty, he could fly around the castle if he wanted without fear of someone yelling at him or anything. Of course, as happy as he was, the lack of discrimination only reached as far as the castle walls. The villagers still didn't trust him nor any noble of other countries.

"Oh ya, I really hope you guys are hungry because the cooks have been preparing all day for your return. They planned on making a huge feast for tonight," the fiery red-head said. "Don't worry though, it's not a party so you guys don't have to be up all night and can go to bed when you want." The four headed in to get something to eat and as Arcane had said, the cooks had put out quite the spread. As the twins sat, Arcane sat on the other side of Aeldric with Yuki taking up his other side.

"You guys have to tell me about your travels!" They spent the dinner chatting up a storm.

---------------------------------

Half way through dinner, Yuki had excused herself and disappeared to practice a little more training before it got too dark and she got too tired. After dinner, Arcane had the twins go on ahead of him where he wanted to help clear up the table a little first and the princes could take a bath ahead of him.

Hours passed and it was only just as the twins were going to give up and fall asleep that Arcane finally came into the bedroom ready to sleep. At this point it was way too late for anything else. "Sorry if I woke you guys," He yawned. "Yuki wanted some help with instruction on some of her higher level ice magic. She's practicing so hard I couldn't just refuse her," Arcane admitted. The fairy quickly got changed to join the twins in bed. It was the first night in a while that they were finally going to all be in the same bed. It had been a bit lonely sleeping alone in such a huge room by himself while Aelfric and Aeldric were away from the castle.

As if he had just completely forgotten that the three were planning on spending some night fun together, Arcane just crawled into his place and put his head down to sleep. He was worn out from training the entire day away.

(Sorry it took so long and that I've been rather MIA lately... new job and it's exhausting. Also, hope you liked the little foreshadowing at the beginning.)

The twins had a wonderful time having dinner and a good chat with Arcane, aft all its getting increasingly difficult for the three of them to be at one spot and relax. Afterwards they ran off to the bathroom, a place where they have spent quite a lot of effort and fortune to renovate, including figuring out how to have a constant supply of hot water whenever they want through the usage of magic stones, just like what they had back in the capital. It was also made large enough to fit the three of them at once with still a lot of room to spare, which now with the fairy missing, just seemed a bit too vacant.

After they got out of the bed Aelfric used his magic to dry up. While Aelfric was putting on his pajamas Aeldric was sticking his head into the bed side cabinets.

"What are you doing?" Aelfric asked.

"Oh, you know, just to take out the lubes and stuff, and also the new toy I mentioned, remember?" Aeldric said as he took out a small bottle and put it aside, then a rather grotesque looking dildo.

"You sure Arcane is not gonna freak ou when he sees that thing?" Aelfric asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Aeldric smiled deviously and said: "That's why I'm gonna hide it under the bed at first. I'll need your help to get him turned on to the point where he can no longer think straight, and then I'll take it out while you distract him. Sounds good?"

"Sounds perfect." Aelfric smiled back.

The twins then laid on the bed and waited with great excitement and anticipation. But as time slowly crawled by, their excitement and anticipation slowly turned to disappointment and frustration, and the longer they waited the worse it got. Until finally they heard the sound of the door and Arcane arrived. For a moment they thought their wait was going to be rewarded, but the tired expression on Arcane showed clearly that he wasn't up to any fun that night. The twins kept their quiet, for they knew if they open their mouths at that moment nothing good would come out, and they could hardly stay angry while looking at the peaceful face of Arcane sleeping.

That being said.

As soon as they made sure Arcane had fallen asleep completely the two of them sat up.

"~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!" Aeldric let out a silent growl if such a thing was possible, expressing his fruastration with his eyes and gesture. He then flapped his hands as if using it to fly while rolling his eyes.

Aelfric understood his brother's gesture. In response he showed a weak smile and shrugged.

Starring at Aelfric with his eyes wide opened, Aeldric pointed at Arcane's sleeping face a few times almost grudgingly.

Aelfric crossed his hand. After thinking for a while he then tilted his head slightly towards Arcane, and gave Aeldric a rather weird look.

Seeing this Aeldric held still, and a few moments later sighed heavil. The two laid back down, both turning to face Arcane and wrapped a hand around the fairy. It wasn't long before they too fell asleep, and with a plan to get even with their friend already brewing inside of their hearts.

(You mean the foreign noble part? What do you have in mind?)

• 1 month later...

(One: Sorry for the late reply, and Two: I didn't mean the foreign noble I stupidly wrote that praising how I started with Arcane not being able to keep track of time.)

The next morning, Arcane woke up extra early. He smiled seeing the twins asleep next to him and had completely forgotten all about what was planned for yesterday. He just seemed happy to be there with the two now. Of course, that happiness seemed short lived as he sneaked out of the bed, dressed, and left a note saying that he headed out for some morning training. After laying out the prince's clothes, he slipped out of the room and disappeared into the courtyard for training where Yuki of course joined him only a few minutes later.

The two just did some wing exercises and some hovering techniques to try and help strengthen Yuki's wings for more flight. Plus, it was one of the few things they could do so early in the morning to not wake anyone up. Shortly after a good warm up, the fairies decided to do some house cleaning where Yuki was challenged to stay in the air the whole time as she cleaned the higher places. It was difficult for her but Arcane had faith and she pushed through.

Every day she seemed to get stronger and stronger and Arcane couldn't be more proud. Though, with each passing day, the two grew closer together and more distant from everyone else... including the two that meant the most to Arcane in the world... the twins.

Hours passed and it was finally a reasonable time for the twins to wake, though, Arcane didn't want to just wake them up since they must have been tired. Though, the fairy did go to the kitchen to make sure that everything was getting started for breakfast. Once he did that, he and Yuki headed to go rest a little in the large sitting room. "Looks like it started snowing again.... Damn I thought it was suppose to be close to summer... or is it summer? It's impossible to tell this far north..." he said sitting down. Yuki collapsed in the seat next to him and leaned against his shoulder.

"I can't believe how long it's been. The twins should have picked the tropical island..." he said.

"If they did that though, I wouldn't have been able to meet you," Yuki replied softly.

"And I am glad that we met. You've come a long way since then and I'm truly happy that I met you. Honestly, I didn't think I'd ever meet another fairy... And of course when I did it was in the worse way possible..." he sighed and leaned his head against her's.

The twins woke up shortly after Arcane left the room. Aeldric sighed as he saw the empty space between him and Aelfric, and noticed there's a weird expression on his older brother's face, as if he was confused or....scared?

"What's the matter brother?" Aeldric asked.

"I'm fine, really. I just....had a bad dream...that's all." Aelfric said as he got up from the bed and began to get dressed.

Aeldric looked at his brother worriedly. With them being so close it's a rare thing that he couldn't quite figure out what the other was thinking or feeling. But whatever it was bothering his brother's mind, he knew exactly the thing to cure that. Hopping up from the bed Aeldric quickly dressed himself. He patted on Aelfric's shoulder and smiled: "Now come on brother, let's go and find Arcane. I'm sure he'd want to have breakfast together.

Aeldric's face lit up almost immediately. It's been so long since all of them are at the same spot together that he almost forgot "having breakfast together" was a thing at all. "Yeah right, let's go." Aelfric answered eagerly, and the twins quickly got out of their room. They searched for Arcane in the palace and asked the servants if they've seen the fiery fairy. Eventually they got a lead and after hearing that he was at one of the waiting rooms they rushed their without delay.

The twins opened the door and was about to greet their friend, but what they saw stopped them in their tracks. Arcane and Yuki sitting side by side, that wasn't unexpected, but leaning their heads against each other so intimately as if they were family, as if they were....

A dark impulse overwhelmed the twins, of anger, of jealousy, of desire. While some people loses control and shouts when they're angry, the twins' fury looks calm, cold even, but burns fierce all the same.

"Ah! There you are!" Aeldric approached the two fairies with a big smile on his face, but his eyes were colder than the worst Polcar winter night. Before Arcane could react he grabbed the fairy's face and pressed their lips against each other, stretching his tongue inside and began to ravage the surprised fairy. As Aeldric was locked in the deep kiss with Arcane, Aelfric patted on the shoulder of Yuki, who was certainly shocked by the sudden turn of events, and smiled gently: "Sorry but would you mind give us some privacy? Oh and lock the door behind you, please."

The two fairies were nearly asleep by the time the twins found them. The two were pretty tired from working so hard all morning. Of course they both jumped up the moment Aeldric's voice came through the door to where they were. They simply sat up not realizing anything was wrong.

"Good morning, you two," Arcane said with a smile though it was fading slowly as he saw that the twins weren't actually smiling... There lips were curled upward but their eyes were rather cold. "What's-" The fairy couldn't even finish his thought when he was forced into a kiss. He was pushed back against the couch, struggling for air as he was choking on the other's tongue.

Yuki on the other hand was completely surprised. She jumped back staring in utter disbelief. After all, what Arcane did with the twins was still.... as much of a secret as they could keep but there were times when someone had to have found out. She stiffened up as Aelfric placed his hand on her shoulder and asked her to leave them. Of course, that is exactly what she did. The female jumped up, bowed slightly and sprinted as fast as she could out the door pulling it shut behind her. Yuki continued to sprint down the hall until she calmed down glancing back wondering what was going to happen.

Arcane finally couldn't take it anymore and shoved Aeldric back gasping for air. He coughed slightly just trying to catch his breath. "What is wrong with you?! Why are you so angry?" He rushed before gasping again. He had to make sure his thoughts were heard before the twins did anything else. Honestly, what were these two thinking?! Doing something like this right in front of Yuki?!

"Angry? Me? Us? Angry? Oh no no no no no we're not angry. Horny maybe. Ohhh yes definitely horny! Especially after you left us hanging last night." Aeldric said as he moved down and bite on Arcane's neck. In the meantime he began to tear off Arcane's cloth with little regard as to whether they can be worn again.

"Stop right there." Aelfric said and pulled Aeldric back. Aeldric turned to look at the older twin and asked with an impatient tone: "What?!"

"That's way too slow." Aelfric said and waved his hand and murmured something. The next moment all of their bodies were levitated by a sudden gust of wind. While not leaving a scratch on their skin the fierce wind shredded their clothes like scissors through paper. By the time the wind seized and all of them fell back on the couch, the floor was littered with shredded cloth and all three of them was bare naked.

"Neat. Since when could you do that?" Aeldric asked halfheartedly.

"Since right now. Move a little." Aelfric demanded as he approached, pushing Aeldric slightly to the side and pressed his lips against Arcane's. Oh by the gods did he missed the sweetness of Arcane's lips, every drop of moisture inside tasted like the best wine in the world, mesmerizing, intoxicating, addictive.

A slight frown came to Aeldric's face. But quickly he turned his attention back at the fairy, wasting no time to move his mouth to the side of the fairy's head and extended his tongue, licking, nibbling, biting on his long and pointy earlobe, tracing its shape and leaving the entire ear covered by his saliva.

At the same time both twins let their hands lose to roam across Arcane's slim form, tracing the ups and downs of his waist, his belly, his thighs. Eventually both of them reached their hand around Arcane's back and helf the fairy's beautiful wings in their hands, their fingers moving along sensually.

"I've missed you...." Aeldric whispered into Arcane's ear.

"So...so much...." Aelfric finished his twin brother's sentence as he catches his breath, before licking along Arcane's neck to his back, and started to nibble on his wings.

"I want you...." Aeldric whispered, digging his nose into Arcane's fiery long hair, sniffing, inhaling the lovely fairy's scent.

"badly....so badly...." Aelfric continued, licking on Arcane's wing and finally took the tip inside his mouth to suck on it lovingly.

"Don't you? Don't you miss us?" Aeldric asked, in a almost crying tone, then bite on Arcane's shoulder rather harshly, leaving a clear red mark.

"Don't you miss ME?" Aelfric asked, in an almost pleading tone, stressing the ME in a manner quite out of character for the close twins, then left a trail of kiss marks on Arcane's back until he sunk his face between Arcane's ass cheeks, his tongue licking the soft entrance lovingly, nimbly tracing every fold and then started to intrude inside.

"Is she more important? More important than us? Than I?" Aeldric asked, as tears flow down his cheek he bite on Arcane's chest just slightly above his right nipple.

"Is she better? Better than us? Than I? "Aelfric asked, as tears streamed down his cheek he pulled away, then lifted the fairy up effortlessly from behind, parting his legs so everything was revealed.

""Ah...Arcane....!"" the twins cried simultaneously, and with a mixture of anger, jealousy and desire, began to force their hard members into Arcane's under-prepared entrance simultaneously.

""I love you."" the twins said simultaneously, and with a deep groan they both came when their member sunk into Arcane's body completely. Yet despite reaching climax they quickly started to move in unison. There was too much built up libido inside them to be satisfied in one go.

Arcane was still trying to shove Aeldric off him as his clothes were being torn and his neck being nibbled. Of course, he froze when he was reminded of what he forgot the night before. "Oh god... I'm so sorry... I just..." He really didn't have time to apologize before he was lifted in the air by magic... Not that it mattered, the twins weren't listening to him even a little bit. They were too busy fighting with each other for room to attack the fairy.

In no time, his body was lifted into the air and his clothes shredded into nothing before coming back down onto the couch. "What the hell?! Someone could just walk in!!! Guys, please stop!!!" His words fell on deaf ears as the twins pushed and shoved each other for room to ravage the smaller redhead. He was just trying to break free until of course, the twins struck his weak spot and touched his wings. "Please.... no more..." he whimpered as the two continued to cover him in kiss and bite marks.

With no fight left, Arcane was forced to give into whatever the twins decided to do to him. It may have taken a little while but Arcane was starting to get turned on now. He got hard as they played with his wings, licking and sucking them. He even let out a scream as Aeldric bit his shoulder. "No more..." he pleaded but again, he wasn't heard as the twins messed with his ass for only a short while before he was lifted off the ground and both twins shoved themselves in his tight ass. The fairy screamed loudly and couldn't stop but to cry.

The twins of course came right away but that didn't stop them at all as they started to move, thrusting up and down, tearing open the fairy's small hole. Arcane couldn't stop screaming and crying but he was also panting and twitching. He managed not to come right away but he was on edge barely able to hold back. The fairy was in such a struggle with what was going on but he was also grabbing at the arms that held him up and moaning sweetly.

In a way the twins were probably more aroused than the time when they stayed at the love hotel and drank the aphrodisiacs. After all, what substance, what potions, what magic in this world can be more alluring, more maddening, more intoxicating than the beautiful fairy they were ravaging at the moment? Nothing can add to their sexual appetite than the long absence from Arcane, and the whole thing with Yuki just messed things up beyond what the small worlds of the three friends could handle. The twins were so lost in lust and desire that they didn't even realize the thing that just slipped their mouth earlier.

Now with Arcane in their arms, with their member feeling the deepest, most intimate part of the fairy's being, the twins seemed reassured, like lost children finally reached home, their rage and anxieties seemingly faded, their movements slowed down and their pleading, desperate love cry stopped, replaced by gentleness and pure affection.

"Ah...Arcane...Arcane!" Aeldric moaned as he was lost in the long missed warmth of Arcane's body. He leaned down again and kissed the tears off the corner of Arcane's eye. He whispered: "Don't cry....don't cry...relax...leave it to us...to me...My beautiful fairy...." Simultaneously he reached down and held Arcane's erected member in his fingers, using the pre-cum as lubrication he began to rub on the tip with his palm lovingly, pressing at the little slid at the tip with his finger, then slide his hand down to hold the shaft and began to stroke it.

Meanwhile Aelfric sunk himself in Arcane's beautiful back. He's always loved the beautiful line the fairy's spine create and of course those beautiful, fiery wings. Kissing, licking, nibbling and biting lovingly everywhere his mouth could touch. He then turned Arcane's face to the side and got close, kissing him. He whispered: "Ignore the pain, concentrate on pleasure.. on us...on me....."

• 1 month later...

The pain was just too real for the young fairy to deal with. Despite all his struggle, he couldn't get away and the worst part was how much he was able to react to it all as if this was the most pleasurable thing he'd ever felt. For some reason, this pain was much better than the time they used the Aphrodisiacs. He was more conscious and knew the other two weren't acting based on a drug but actually acting in accordance of their own desires to rave the fairy. Still, they went about it wrong and simply raped him in a part of the castle anyone could have just walked by.

Finally, the other two seemed to grow a little more aware of the situation and slowed down but that wasn't enough and Aeldric kissed away his tears calling out to the young fairy in a soft voice expecting that to calm his tears. He couldn't do it... Not in this much pain with his ass being torn open because the twins were so impatient they both stuck it in. The difference now was that his blood was working as a lubricant for their hard rods. He couldn't take it as the twins struck his prostate and Aeldric grabbed his hard member and began to tease it and get it prepped. Damn... even his front hurt as it throbbed for the pleasure.

There was no way Arcane could simply concentrate on one thing because while there was a painful pleasure striking him up the ass, the sensation of Aeldric cooing to him to try and calm him down while working the fairy's member, Aelfric was in the back striking other sensitive spots. Between the two of them they managed to get ever part of him as his head was turned and pulled into a deep kiss with Aelfric. It wasn't long before the fiery redhead lost his mind completely and melted into the moment he was sharing with those closest to him.

"H-Hurry..." He mumbled in a strange tone... "Hurry, go harder! I'm gonna cum!!!" He was trying to hold it back as he attempted to get the twins to thrust harder and faster. "Come inside me.... So I never neglect you guys again...." He finally seemed to figure out what he had done wrong and knew he was going to make it right no matter what it took. The fairy knew what was important to him and this was it. Being here with the twins that were more than just friends.

As Arcane's painful moans slowly changed to one of pleasure and desire, the voice sounded more and more beautiful to the ears of the twins, who would want nothing else but to make that voice sweeter, louder, and preferably hear that voice chant their names till the end of time. As strange as it may sound, despite their obvious arousal the twins had not felt so at ease for a very, very long time, since their precious fairy was right in their arms, locked in passionate embrace, and going nowhere.

That being said, if there was any trace of calmness and reason left inside their head, it was burnt to cinders when they heard Arcane's sensual plead, asking them to go harder, to be filled up by their seed. What sort of men would they be if they ignore such alluring mating call?

""Arcane....!"" The twins called simultaneously and picked up pace again. Their hot rods now covered in their own cum as well as Arcane's blood and intestinal fluids moved much easier than before, thrusting in and out of the fairy's over-stretched entrance without mercy. At times they would move in unison, other times they'd move alternately, but most of the time they just pounded the fairy with little regard as to what the other was doing, if anything they seemed to be trying to one-up each other in their ferocity. They had to stop what they were doing with their hands to firmly hold the fairy in place to provide stability, but they kept their mouths occupied, kissing, nibbling, biting everywhere they could reach, as if trying to mark every single inch of the fairy's skin as theirs. Yet even that had to stop after a while as they couldn't help but pant heavily and groan feeling the climax rapidly approaching.

And suddenly the violent thrusting stopped, as both twins groaned like a wild beast they embedded their length as deep as they could, their body stiffens and their member bulged in size one last time before hot cum came out bursting inside Arcane. Given the fact that they've just came a short while before it was surprising how much of the slimy fluid they ejaculated. The climax sent waves of pleasurable spasm across the twins' body and they could hardly move for a moment. As the peak passed they thrust a few more times before they finally pulled out of the fairy, their cum mixed with blood overflowed from the now gaping hole.

Panting heavily the twins looked at the fairy in their arms, and then at each other for a moment. Having came twice has certainly cleared their mind a bit. "Arcane we.....I...!" Aeldric turned back to Arcane with regrets written clearly on his face. He tried to say something, but quickly lost the words. After all their actions spoke quite clearly for themselves.

"Let's deal with this first." Aelfric said as he dipped his fingers at the puddle of cum and blood which flowed out of Arcane's rear. Glancing around the room quickly he saw one of the tapestries hanging on the wall. He reached his hand out towards the cloth and with a few inaudible words the tapestry flew down as if having a life of its own, and gently wrapped around Arcane's body. Picking up the fairy easily bridal style he got up and began to walk out of the room.

"Hey you wait!" Aeldric exclaimed, for a moment he forgot about his guilt towards the fairy and was simply displeased that Aelfric got to carry Arcane instead of him. But he quickly brushed the thought aside and followed his older brother out.

The twins marched across the palace caring little of the screams of maids and the astonished look of guards before they awkwardly turned their gaze away. Those whose eyes lingered a second longer, especially on the fairy who was being carried and was wrapped like a cabbage roll was met with the freezing, merciless, almost murderous gaze of the twins, and quickly ran away in panic. Shortly after they reached the bath, somewhere they've spent a considerable amount of fortune in to match the condition of the capital: with a constant flow of hot water any time of the day. Aelfric unwrapped the fairy and placed him slowly into the pool of water.

"Spirits of the earth and wind grant me the power to heal..mend his wounds with your gentle embrace!" Aelfric chanted as he extended his hands towards Arcane, and moments later his body was surrounded by a gentle veil of light. After a while when the light faded Arcane's injuries were gone, his skin looked smooth as a baby and the stretch in his rear was healed. Of course he still had a bellyful of cum inside him but that wasn't in the "wounds" category. After it was done the twins got into the bath and sat beside Arcane, entering an awkward silence.

As the twins once again lost themselves in an animalistic battle over who seemed to be the better mating partner for the fairy, Arcane was sucked in to their battle being the final prize and the arena for this fight. However, he didn't seem to care anymore as his mind melted away and the fiery red-head reached one hand over his shoulder grabbing the back of Aelfric's neck as he bit into his friend's back and neck. Of course, the twins weren't getting out of this without marks of their own so despite such small nails, Arcane dug them into the back of Aelfric's neck leaving nice dark red marks.

His other hand came forward onto Aeldric's shoulder creating the same marks as his brother into his shoulder blade. The fairy continued to moan out, digging his nails in as he struggled to keep from another premature release. He gripped tight and even grit his teeth for just a moment as his moans loosens his face again but doing nothing to soften his grip. Arcane was panting from all that was happening letting out some cohesive words every now and then. Sometimes he would say, "So good...." or other times he would just say, "More..." Pleading for the twins to keep it up.

Finally, it only took one more thrust as the pulsing rods inside him throbbed and buried themselves deep within his body, shooting off a burning hot liquid that filled his insides more than they were use to. Upon this feeling of immense pleasure with his belly now filled with the love seeds of his princes, Arcane also came, shooting off just as big a load all over Aeldric who was holding him from in front. Of course, unlike the twins, it took everything out of the young fairy and after a moment, his body slowly relaxing and his grip slipping from their bodies, Arcane passed out falling backwards into Aelfric's arms as the twins carefully pulled out and inspected their work.

The young fairy was carefully bound in a tapestry off the wall and carried from their position. All three were butt naked and the princes had all kinds of fluids covering their members while they carried their unconscious friend wrapped in a freaking wall decoration. All three were covered and sweat and it was no wonder people jumped away in horror or stared in shock. Sometimes, they would do both only breaking the stare and jumping away when the princes would glare viciously like wolves protecting their kill from scavengers. Of course, there was no competition and no one was willing to even get close leaving it to the twins to make it up to the bathroom and take care of the smallest among them.

After being placed carefully into the warm waters of the tub, Arcane was healed by the magic of Aelfric. Of course, magic couldn't heal the stiffness of his muscles and joins tomorrow, nor would it heal the stomach pains he would feel after sleeping with so much cum in his body. Other than that, any outside wounds were recovered and the warm water would help his muscles to an extent but it would never be anything too great. He'd actually have to do some stretching here but was currently out for the night, completely unconscious despite it still being so early in the morning.

What was strange though, was the fact that he seemed to be missing color in his wings. Normally they were a clear red that shone in the light. However, now they were cloudy, gray-toned and looked eerily close to the color Yuki's were when they first found her... back before she learned to fly and gave them their now light blue color. This was the first time he'd even been seen with such dull wings... For a fairy, it was a terrible sign that could mean a great number of things.

After a short while the twins began to wash the body of Arcane. After all even with his wounds healed he was still covered in saliva and cum. During all this the twins were silent. Even though they usually don't require too much words when they were alone this quiet was still out of the ordinary. When their hands met at Arcane's rear they paused, staring at each other with almost hostility in their eyes. Eventually the stalemate ended, with each of them holding one of Arcane's leg up with one hand, and the other reaching towards Arcane's entrance. Carefully they put a finger in and pulled the soft orifice open, almost immediately some white slime mixed with blood flowed out and tainted the water around it. The twins did the best they could trying to clean Arcane's rear, but with the fairy being unconscious and them trying not to cause too much discomfort likely a lot was still left deeper inside.

After there was nothing left to be done they took the fairy out of water, after drying everyone with magic they took the fairy back to their bedroom and laid him gently in the middle. They sat by the fairy and looked at his face in silence, and slowly began to process of trying to figure the situation out, with little success. They now remembered the words that had slipped through their mouth when in the heat of passion.

""Love...."" The twins muttered simultaneously. There's no doubting in now that their feelings towards their childhood friend was no longer friendship, not even just pure bodily lust, but something much, much deeper, and much more confusing and troubling.

"I love him." Aelfric said as he turned his gaze at his twin brother.

"Obviously, so do I." Aeldric answered. returning the gaze.

"You know for once, I wish our interest could be more different." Aelfric said.

"I agree. If only our interest in men can be different like our talents." Aeldric replied.

"If only...." Aelfric muttered, and turned his gaze back at Arcane. It was at that moment when he realized the colors of Arcane's wings have changed. "Aeldric!" the older twin exclaimed as he pointed the anomaly to his younger brother.

"That's.....not what it supposed to look like! What does it mean? Is Arcane sick? Or...." Aeldric paused and there was a look of horror in his face. He turned to look at Aelfric and asked: "Or it was us?"

"I don't know.....there's much we don't know about fairy kind....I should know..I should know!" Aelfric said. After a moment of silence he jumped up from the bed and grabbed some clothing to put on. "Get dressed, and put some pajamas on Arcane."

"What are you going to do?" Aeldric asked.

"There's only one person who may have some answers." Aelfric said as he walked out of the room. He quickly found a guard nearby and commanded: "Bring Yuki here. NOW!"

It wasn't hard to find the female fairy as she was actually in the courtyard doing some exercises, stretching her wings up and down, slowly lifting herself into the air and landing gently again. She did this a lot these days and while she was, she was muttering the words to spells trying to make sure she knew the words without actually casting anything. Her concentration was easily broken by the guards while in the middle of lifting herself off the ground causing the young female to fall down and nearly fall on her ass. Thankfully she managed to catch herself and look over at the one calling her.

Yuki gulped hard when she heard that the prince's wanted to see her so urgently. They seemed irritated with Arcane earlier... They must not like fairies after all... Was she going to be punished? Was she going to get kicked out or sold? No, Arcane had a close relationship with them and he would never allow such a thing.. The female gave a gentle nod before following the guards upstairs to the twin's bedroom.

Yuki bowed low as she was met with the twins who really did seem irritable but also a strong sense of worry. She wondered what could possible be the problem at the moment. "H-how may I help you... your Majesties...?" She was so nervous as to what they were going to say until she was invited in to inspect Arcane and tell what might be wrong with him. She was curious as to what was going on as she entered the room but one look at her savior and the female gasped, wide-eyed and staring at his gray wings that seemed to have lost even more color.

"I don't have the kind of knowledge about this stuff that Arcane does but gray wings are a bad thing. He would inspect mine every day trying to help me get color into them... In my case it just meant that they hadn't been used and I couldn't fly but it can also be a mental state issue?" She was unsure if she was phrasing this correctly. "You see, I couldn't even move mine when we first met and he would constantly tell me that it was because I was still a caged bird in my own head... Once I was shown I was free, I learned how to move them more and slowly learned how to fly." She looked again at Arcane, nervously taking another step or two closer trying to reach out and touch his wings.

The female fairy knew the twins were glaring daggers at her but there was something she had to check first. She gently ran her fingers over Arcane's wings and they seemed to quiver and react to the touch. "That's a good sign at least... I mean... I didn't think it was because he'd forgotten how to fly... That doesn't happen over night." She let out a sigh of relief and continued to look for the problem.

"He might just be really sick... If a fairy falls gravely ill. their wings can loose their usual luster for the time being... Kind of like if one of your highness's got sick, you'd get really pale... Though this isn't a sign of just a day cold but something that might last.... a week? Maybe... Could be more..." She really had no idea. "The only other reason I know of for a fairy to loose their color in just the wings like this is because they're dying..." She had her eyes fixed on the gray wings.

"It's gonna be hard to tell if he's actually sick because his skin won't get pale really... I don't know... The other thing that's vastly different about us is that we are different types of fairies. After all, I'm an ice fairy and he is fire... We couldn't get any more different," She tried to explain. Yuki really couldn't give a definite diagnosis for what was happening but none of the things she did mention were good.

"I"m sorry I couldn't be of more help.... It's different with each fairy..."

• Saga locked this topic