'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Apparently JY just deleted these two post on his Weibo....

309lhue.jpg

Chinese YuZhou fans noticed that he have been deleting ZZ and Addicted related posts for the past few weeks... I don't know what to feel about this... What does this mean? :No!:

--edited post to change image host and added below--

And he deleted these two also... Apparently now there is only 2 ZhouZhou related stuff on his Weibo now...

zjgtns.jpg

AND I WAS SO HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE OF ALL COUPLE SHOOTS THEY DID THESE 2 DAYS AND THE "HINTS" ZHOU DROPPED HERE AND THERE NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL ANYMORE...

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they were deleted because of Chinese censorship?

I hope so... I am now desperately clinging on to anything...

But ZhouZhou did not delete anything JY related or Addicted related on his Weibo, even up to now...

Somehow I feel that ZZ really likes JY(he always is the one to initiate skinship in interviews and is generally bubbly and happy around JY) but JY always is the one pulling away(always the FIRST one to make clear he is straight in interviews etc etc, being cold and cool, rebuff ZZ...)

This is a shock to me because they seems to be closer again these 2 days after a long period of cool after the filming of Addicted to now. Heck they are even sharing ZZ's manager...

When rumours that ZZ wants to do Addict S2 but it is JY who did not want is spreading around chinese forums, I refuse to believe them... But now I am not so sure anymore....

:No!:

Well, to be honest, ZZ baking a cake to her mom's birthday has nothing to with the censorship. (and the rest of the posts are also, apart from they were starring together in Addicted, don't relate to the show. It could count as two friends post a photo of themselves). I really don't understand what the hell is going on. This doesn't look good, and I am not happy with Johnny if, after all the huge support, he is erasing Addicted(and ZZ) from his life. Without this show he wouldn't be there where he is now. I am trying not to arrive too soon to a conclusion, but actions speak loader than words.

(or could they have a fall out or something?)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I agree with everything you said.

I think the same: for me, it's always been ZhouZhou who initiate skinship and is happy around Johnny (and maybe he really has a like for him); otherwise, Johnny is looking cold lately, especially after I watched the fanmeeting today: I think at that time he was still cheerful and happy, but now something is off. :/

:leaf7:

That's what I was trying to say all along in my previous posts. To have faith in Johnny and Zhouzhou. Rather than THEM. There are nothing we can do regarding government regulations.

I am not the only one getting emotional. I am just voicing my unpopular ideas about being a fan. Get this, I asked quite a few people from weibo if they will continue to watch Addicted season 2 without them. 6 out of 8. Ok, if I add the fans from here who said who would boycott. 8 out of 10 then. 80%. Okay. That's ALMOST ALL of the fans. Everything that was being said is extremely illogical or unreasonable. They'd lose way too many fans. So that's why I was viciously against the idea by saying that this move would be very stupid.

All the posts were for the WORST scenarios. I know nothing is confirmed yet. But then, they would probably NEVER confirm anything due to government, etc. etc.

You see, you can't just become famous out of nowhere. How do you get famous without any fans? It'd be impossible because you'd need an audience. We, fans gave the powers to them. And entertainment industry bought them out and their rights. If 80% of the fans won't watch Addicted season 2, what happens to Johnny and Zhouzhou's fame, then? Once the light diminish, then they are no longer popular and will be discarded because they're not bringing publicity or generating profits for them anymore. In the end, our support to them, only ends fruitless.

Have faith in Johnny and Zhouzhou... just the same as well, like I said we can't do anything. We're powerless, as since the beginning. Sorry if I made some people upset when I said I would no longer support them. (@sienna7455) It's mainly because of the entertainment industry, not them. And also the whole government issues as well. I suffer US vs THEM mentality.

Yes, it's not their fault and it's all beyond their control. I understand. I was merely attacking their media outputs. I am not going to stick around to see if their attitude (govt) towards LGBQT community has improved or not. If they're still as conservative as ever before, even far as to ban FANMEETINGS, then I rather save a headache and also a heartache than trying to understand why, which would be futile. We won't get the answers if they are hiding like this. Only if they are able to attend more fanmeetings, ESPECIALLY, outside the country... Then maybe I'd have more faith in the future of Addicted.

Only time will tell.

Chinese YuZhou fans noticed that he have been deleting ZZ and Addicted related posts for the past few weeks... I don't know what to feel about this... What does this mean?

Probably.... the same thing happened with Qing from Counterattack. His new manager ordered him to delete almost all of his weibo.

See where I am going at now??

Because of new regulations, and if Johnny deleted them off of his weibo, then it means his manager ordered him to do so. Maybe because of chinese censorship, who knows... But it's clear that Johnny has started a completely new phase in his stardom.

Edit: Actually, there's nothing 'Addicted' about these posts... so I don't think censorship...

I hope so... I am now desperately clinging on to anything...

But ZhouZhou did not delete anything JY related or Addicted related on his Weibo, even up to now...

Somehow I feel that ZZ really likes JY(he always is the one to initiate skinship in interviews and is generally bubbly and happy around JY) but JY always is the one pulling away(always the FIRST one to make clear he is straight in interviews etc etc, being cold and cool, rebuff ZZ...)

This is a shock to me because they seems to be closer again these 2 days after a long period of cool after the filming of Addicted to now. Heck they are even sharing ZZ's manager...

When rumours that ZZ wants to do Addict S2 but it is JY who did not want is spreading around chinese forums, I refuse to believe them... But now I am not so sure anymore....

If what you say is true and ZZ is actually willing to participate in S2, but Johnny is reluctant... well then it means that it will be Johnny's own decision to abandon the series, and not because some kind of third party or huge pressure. If ZZ is brave enough to take the risk, and Johnny is not, then I think lots of fans will be very disappointed (and maybe stop being his fan). I know that nothing is confirmed yet and everything is just speculation. However you are right, now I remember reading many comments on different fan sites about Johnny, how mostly it depends on him (and also regarding the Thai meeting, he still not confirmed his attendance).

Dear @ Sloan

Ahh ...... I know when you love something very dearly it often hurts your feelings when they don't yield to your ways but it's the biggest lesson in life, every good thing comes to an end and you have to live with the lovely cherishable memories and move on....

I know you love them so much, you opened the forum then this fan club, watched their every move, adored them but.... love should be unconditional...

You sound like my younger brother throwing a tantrum when things don't go his way especially when his favourite soccer club loses an important match...

Well, take a chill pill man....

JY and ZZ both are the beginning of their career and have to go long way in their country, they can't go against the ban and give the government a chance to clip their wings.

Its okay don't ever force yourself to do what you don't feel is right but do keep a hand on your heart and close your eyes, take deep breath and think about JY and ZZ...

DONT YOU LOVE THEM...

I will always follow them and pray for their success no matter what they do...

I know preaching is easy, but you have given me so many good memories and lovely updates I can't imagine someone sweet as you turn this sour....

Don't let the emotions get the best of you...

I had been a lurker all along but today I felt you were hurting real bad and needed some of my silly preaching...

Well have a lovely day ahead and don't act like a crazy fan girl....

Sorry, but I have to let this out after I've read the news about Johnny deleting all Addicted and ZhouZhou related stuffs.

I hope there's some explanation to his action because if not.. I can't keep being his fan anymore. Especially if he decides to throw away Addicted (including Season 2) to start a new beginning in the entertainment industry. In my opinion, season 2 relies heavily on Johnny. I'm not worried about ZhouZhou since he's under CJD's company. Johnny's decision however would be major. The moment I've read CJD's interview about not having the same cast, I think of Johnny in the very back of my mind. I don't know why I think of Johnny but that thought suddenly just appeared. I ignored that thought though since I decided to trust Johnny. However, this news about Johnny deleted all Addicted stuffs just feed my fear that he's going to be the one who's...... .

I prefer there wouldn't be season 2 if ZhouZhou or Johnny can't make it. It has to be both of them. I can handle lack of season 2 better than having season 2 with... ZhouZhou and another guy as Gu Hai!!

Dear @ Sloan

Ahh ...... I know when you love something very dearly it often hurts your feelings when they don't yield to your ways but it's the biggest lesson in life, every good thing comes to an end and you have to live with the lovely cherishable memories and move on....

I know you love them so much, you opened the forum then this fan club, watched their every move, adored them but.... love should be unconditional...

You sound like my younger brother throwing a tantrum when things don't go his way especially when his favourite soccer club loses an important match...

Well, take a chill pill man....

JY and ZZ both are the beginning of their career and have to go long way in their country, they can't go against the ban and give the government a chance to clip their wings.

Its okay don't ever force yourself to do what you don't feel is right but do keep a hand on your heart and close your eyes, take deep breath and think about JY and ZZ...

DONT YOU LOVE THEM...

I will always follow them and pray for their success no matter what they do...

I know preaching is easy, but you have given me so many good memories and lovely updates I can't imagine someone sweet as you turn this sour....

Don't let the emotions get the best of you...

I had been a lurker all along but today I felt you were hurting real bad and needed some of my silly preaching...

Well have a lovely day ahead and don't act like a crazy fan girl....

Ok. Sorry that you had to see the ugly side of me. Love should be unconditional but we do NOT know them personally. Thatd be too much.. haha

Yes cherish the memories but it they also leave a bitter aftertaste, a reminder of the unforunate turns of events.

I am not the only one getting emotional. I am just voicing my unpopular ideas about being a fan. Get this, I asked quite a few people from weibo if they will continue to watch Addicted season 2 without them. 6 out of 8. Ok, if I add the fans from here who said who would boycott. 8 out of 10 then. 80%. Okay. That's ALMOST ALL of the fans. Everything that was being said is extremely illogical or unreasonable. They'd lose way too many fans. So that's why I was viciously against the idea by saying that this move would be very stupid.

All the posts were for the WORST scenarios. I know nothing is confirmed yet. But then, they would probably NEVER confirm anything due to government, etc. etc.

You see, you can't just become famous out of nowhere. How do you get famous without any fans? It'd be impossible because you'd need an audience. We, fans gave the powers to them. And entertainment industry bought them out and their rights. If 80% of the fans won't watch Addicted season 2, what happens to Johnny and Zhouzhou's fame, then? Once the light diminish, then they are no longer popular and will be discarded because they're not bringing publicity or generating profits for them anymore. In the end, our support to them, only ends fruitless.

Hahah Sis, as usual you read my mind. It was EXACTLY what I was writing and then I saw your post xD.

So I don't even know what to add to all that now....

Oh yeah, at first I wanted to say that I was also sure it was not their choice not to film the second season mainly because obviously they must be aware that it's a stupid move which would make them lose most of their fans and also without these fans they would not have any more opportunities BUT after seeing all these posts about Johnny deleting things related to Addicted, I'm actually starting to wonder if this guy is not the type who just doesn't give a fuck about anything and just does what he wants without thinking about consequences ....

I don't know them, I can't read their mind either and don't know about their financial situations but I must say that right now, with all those rumors circulating and the fact that he erased those posts, it really SEEMS like he's trying to distance himself from all things related to Addicted and SEEMS like he was just using it before for self promotion.

BUT like I said, I don't know what they're thinking and all those things are just rumors so I WILL NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

I'm now just waiting for confirmation and official news.

Another official updates from here:

The admin has confirmed with CJD that the Thailand Fans Meeting will be on 17th April.

Helloooooo

Do you remember me?

We used to chat on Fujimi orchestra thread!! haha

so you're still a big fan of Arai-san!

I'm Addicted fan too but mostly chat on Soompi.

I just found this thread and want to greet you ^^

Another official updates from here:

The admin has confirmed with CJD that the Thailand Fans Meeting will be on 17th April.

Oh.. I'm getting my hope up again >.

I was reading around the Chinese forums, apparently the situation is rather bleak... I don't think I want to reveal anything here since they are rumours anyways.

But anyways, some was saying JY is trying to protect ZhouZhou. If you want to see how homophobic China still can be, you can just see it from this video. They are doing the Esquire Magazine shoot just the day before.

At time: [1:26:25]

In the video, ZhouZhou came out in a white outfit and bend down in a posture to look at the sample photos from the production team. ZhouZhou had his butt up in a compromising posture. But the OFFICIAL host(wtf? rude much?) of Esquire magazine live stream laughed out loud at ZhouZhou! The laugh was so loud that even JY immediately turned his head over to stare at him!

So maybe JY wants to protect ZhouZhou from such things after seeing it first hand?

Or maybe I am clutching at straws because I refuse to accept reality...

I don't know what to feel. As someone who eat breath and sleep Addicted for the past few weeks(I saw ALLL of the BTS, their fan videos and read the ENTIRE NOVEL) I LOVED the passion but BLY and GH and to me ZZ is BLY and JY is GH. I was looking forward to season 2 so much because so much more is yet to come!!!! And now this... I think I need to take a break from all these. Hopefully this is just a nightmare...

:Sad:

OMG.. OMG.

WHAT THE HELL IS ALL ABOUT DELETING POSTS?

Are you going to break my heart, Johnny??

how could you do like that? :cuteonion52::cuteonion52::cuteonion52:

- - - Updated - - -

I was reading around the Chinese forums, apparently the situation is rather bleak... I don't think I want to reveal anything here since they are rumours anyways.

But anyways, some was saying JY is trying to protect ZhouZhou. If you want to see how homophobic China still can be, you can just see it from this video. They are doing the Esquire Magazine shoot just the day before.

At time: [1:26:25]

In the video, ZhouZhou came out in a white outfit and bend down in a posture to look at the sample photos from the production team. ZhouZhou had his butt up in a compromising posture. But the OFFICIAL host(wtf? rude much?) of Esquire magazine live stream laughed out loud at ZhouZhou! The laugh was so loud that even JY immediately turned his head over to stare at him!

So maybe JY wants to protect ZhouZhou from such things after seeing it first hand?

Or maybe I am clutching at straws because I refuse to accept reality...

I don't know what to feel. As someone who eat breath and sleep Addicted for the past few weeks(I saw ALLL of the BTS, their fan videos and read the ENTIRE NOVEL) I LOVED the passion but BLY and GH and to me ZZ is BLY and JY is GH. I was looking forward to season 2 so much because so much more is yet to come!!!! And now this... I think I need to take a break from all these. Hopefully this is just a nightmare...

:Sad:

Thanks for the post. Thank you!! Deleting posts info just broke my heart. I feel like slapped hard on my face. Damn.. :leaf16::leaf16::leaf16: But your information ease my mind a little bit. Thank you. Thank you.. I just want to hope like that.

yoyo1yoyo1yoyo1

Could you please write a fanatic about this using your awesome imagination? I need your help to running away from those rumors (I DO HOPE THEY ARE RUMORS THAT JOHNNY MIGHT ABANDON ADDICTED) I don't even want to think about it!! Ahhhh.. I'm going crazy. >.

Helloooooo

Do you remember me?

We used to chat on Fujimi orchestra thread!! haha

so you're still a big fan of Arai-san!

I'm Addicted fan too but mostly chat on Soompi.

I just found this thread and want to greet you ^^

Hello.. Hello.. Warmly welcome since we're all fellow addicts. Hope you join the conversation here too. ^^

I don't know what is really happening, why Johnny deleted things related to Addicted/Zhouzhou etc but from few occasions on this week, I think that Johnny and Zhouzhou are still in good relations.

During the Franco-Sino party, a lady chatted with them and observed that Johnny had become more relaxed when Zhouzhou was with him. That's exactly one week ago, right?

During the interview for Men's UNO, I can see that they are comfortable around each other. That's Sunday.

During photo shot for Esquire, they still talk and joke between work. And this was, Thusday?

Let us give him benefits of good faith or at least doubts. :) Who knows, a month from now, at Thailand fan meeting, we'll see YuZhou in their warm, happy and breathtaking relationship again? ;)

: a fanfic is on the way!!!

During the Franco-Sino party, a lady chatted with them and observed that Johnny had become more relaxed when Zhouzhou was with him. That's exactly one week ago, right?

I think everyone who follows them noticed this. Which is why I don't understand why does he push away ZhouZhou so much. He was comfortable around ZZ that much we know. And ever since the promotional tour ended with the group, JY become noticeably thinner and moodier, up until this weekend shoots with ZZ.

2ufyn28.jpg

--Don't know how relevant is this--

After some digging... The below is a blog post from someone who worked with them in the filming. Take it with a grain of salt...

6o0u55.jpg[/img]

The last line mentioned one of the four is leaning gay... But she doesn't reveal who...

I don't know what is really happening, why Johnny deleted things related to Addicted/Zhouzhou etc but from few occasions on this week, I think that Johnny and Zhouzhou are still in good relations.

During the interview for Men's UNO, I can see that they are comfortable around each other. That's Sunday.

During photo shot for Esquire, they still talk and joke between work. And this was, Thusday?

Let us give him benefits of good faith or at least doubts. :) Who knows, a month from now, at Thailand fan meeting, we'll see YuZhou in their warm, happy and breathtaking relationship again? ;)

: a fanfic is on the way!!!

Thank you.. Thank you. :leaf9: Actually, I found out Addicted only in Feb and why do I feel like it was my whole life??? Like you pointed out exactly.. They are in a good term in Thursday and it's not been a week passed yet. All I have to do is fingers-crossed(tightly >.

Anyway.. Let's hope for the best!! All I have to do right now is saving money to fly to Thailand! Hope I could afford all the tickets. :Sleepy:

A new story, this time depicting Johnny and Zhouzhou's experience when filming Addicted! You can consider this as the prequel of The Colors of Life.

Please read and enjoy Love that Bloom #1: A Stranger for Me.

I was wondering, what kind of actor that she deemed fit to play Gu Hai? I was very curious considering that this actor would be my co-star. Also because at first, I thought I would play as Gu Hai. Only when I met Chai Jidan jie, she changed her mind and gave me the role of Bai Luoyin instead.

I entered the office and greeted the staff at front desk. She accompanied me to the meeting room, where Chai Jidan jie had waited for me.

And, he was there too.

I will update LtB and tCoL, depending on my mood XD

: I can feel you, I feel exactly the same! It's as if I have been involved in the world of Addicted for ages XD

I think everyone who follows them noticed this. Which is why I don't understand why does he push away ZhouZhou so much. He was comfortable around ZZ that much we know. And ever since the promotional tour ended with the group, JY become noticeably thinner and moodier, up until this weekend shoots with ZZ.

2ufyn28.jpg

--Don't know how relevant is this--

After some digging... The below is a blog post from someone who worked with them in the filming. Take it with a grain of salt...

6o0u55.jpg[/img]

The last line mentioned one of the four is leaning gay... But she doesn't reveal who...

Isn't it so cute that Zhou Zhou grabbed Johnny's arm? cheetah10

One of the Four? Oh well.. I don't really mind even if all Four are gays. :leaf5:

Gay or Straight.. whatever they are just labels like

said. I do hope people (Especially Asians) are more open up on this case and accept it to drag out those trapped persons from closet. :No!: I'm a strong LGBT Supporter.

Apparently JY just deleted these two post on his Weibo....

309lhue.jpg

Chinese YuZhou fans noticed that he have been deleting ZZ and Addicted related posts for the past few weeks... I don't know what to feel about this... What does this mean? :No!:

--edited post to change image host and added below--

And he deleted these two also... Apparently now there is only 2 ZhouZhou related stuff on his Weibo now...

zjgtns.jpg

AND I WAS SO HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE OF ALL COUPLE SHOOTS THEY DID THESE 2 DAYS AND THE "HINTS" ZHOU DROPPED HERE AND THERE NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL ANYMORE...

Oh dear, I'm trying to be positive but... the news about Johnny deleting his Weibo posts related to Addicted and ZhouZhou somehow makes all the possible negative thoughts to run across the back of my mind. I'm terribly sorry if I sound like complaining and whining. Please do tolerate me. I just need a place to vent after hearing this news. I never expected Johnny to do this. I think he just broke my heart. :'( I really feel like crying. I think I'm contradicting myself now, I said that I would stay positive and hope for the best. But I might not be prepared at all for the worst case to happen.

I get your point. I am also desperately hoping that Johnny is trying to protect ZhouZhou. But somehow the rational part of me said it does not make sense. What would he achieve by deleting those posts? At first sight, it would only look like he was trying to erase the history of both them. They still have photo-shoots together and there are probably whole lot of events that required both of them to be together. I would really like to know his reason for doing this. Right now, I'll just pretend that it was his manager that told him to delete the post, so that I don't have to put the blame on Johnny. :( (entering denial mode now *sigh*) I have also been high on Addicted for the past few weeks. I'm actually thinking along the same lines, to take a little break and focus on university first for awhile. I don't think I can handle it if one more bad news pop up.

It's fine. :) I'm just a little bit startled to see the negative vibe at the previous posts. I don't really respond well to these kind of things. I understand why you reacted that way, that means you are truly dedicated and passionate about Addicted. I'm an emotional person, but my temper does not rose immediately. I turned emotional too after reading the news about Johnny's Weibo. I think is the last straw for me. This is a very personal gesture and I'm desperately trying to hold on to the positive news, that at least they are still do photoshoots together and whatnot. With all these speculations going around, I might go crazy if there is no official news anytime soon.

Yeap, I'm also thinking similar things. It's like all the worst possibilities are popping up inside my head right now. Really hate it when we don't know what's going on and what decisions they are going to make. The wait is going to kill me. I am trying very hard not to jump into conclusions and to think of good thoughts too. TT_TT

Thank you so much for confirming good news! You are an angel! I'm very happy for the fans in Thailand. Wish I could go there though. Hope there are many fancams and photos :D

I feel slightly relieved when I read your second last post. Thank you for trying to cheer us up. Truly appreciate it and it really soothes my heart. :) Btw, I have read your fanfiction and those are very well-written. I love how you are able to correlate the story with the events happening in real life. You also deliver the characters' emotion very well. Keep up the great job! Looking forward to your next chapters!

:Jumping around:

''JY is trying to protect ZhouZhou'' ''JY wants to protect ZhouZhou'' "The last line mentioned one of the four is leaning gay... But she doesn't reveal who..."

I really hope it's like this, I mean, I believe it's possible. For me, since the first moment I saw Johnny and ZhouZhou, I've always thought both are bi... And I also believe there is some real attraction between them.

Can I ask you at that 1:26:25 minute, (other that the host laughing), what he's saying? Btw, seeing this it's really painful, it's sad see how many countries/people are still so homophobic... :///

Thank you for letting us know this theory; if you read other things/theories in these Chinese forum please let us know, I'm really curious. (I wish I could understand/talk Chinese like you. >

Thanks

for another fic! :) And I can't wait to read your theory about this 'incident' in the next chapter of The Colors of Life. ;)

I feel you. T____T My heart right now... 3 yoyo7