'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome, paper sister! Glad to have you join us!

Well, as mentioned in the first page, the opening of this thread, the season 2 broadcast is still not clear. I suspect around Fall/Winter. Because they would have to film it around Late Spring, maybe. But it's just a guess. A lot can change in such short periods of time.

And also, The link to the translation of the novel is right there too. But the process is very, very slow. I'm not sure how often they update. The cut scenes, well.. there are quite a few. hahaha but they will be on the DVD. (no official news on that yet)

Anyway I don't know if anyone posted this or not, I might missed some posts the last few days. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Titled; Sino-French Cultural Exchange Event (subbed)

My zz is sooo cute and such a natural in front of the camera.

Kyaaa ~~ I think it was posted before but like I said before, I need to catch up eek!!

@ydk,mi69

onion13

I can't wait for that steamy video to come out, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was totally not expecting this kind of thing... not this soon anyway... xD

Aaahh... That's our old Johnny! Still need to buff some more but at last he's smiling and looking bright.

Now, I wonder whether his happiness has something to do with spending week end doing sexy photo shot with Zhouzhou? LOL.

bwahahah! I was wondering that too. Hmm... Why all the sudden he's happy... Esp, after that shooting. I guess Johnny should join this club too...!!!! Cuz he is addicted to ZhouZhou!

It has to be! He enjoyed in the BTS tremendously... then he seemed a bit down, doing these boring stuff... and why wouldn't this excite Johnny?? Ahhhhhhhhhhh I want all of it! No cuts!!1!111

:cuteonion41:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news for season 2? Or anything? D:

We're hoping CJD to make it happen really quick (may be with the support of Taiwanese sponsors?). Because I can't live without Jingyu and ZhouZhou right now. [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22] Fingers Crossed!!! [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120]

I'm also fangirling so hard but never want to harm lotion girl or whoever. Fanglirl are so much gogaga and ZhouZhou even has to update his Weibo like that. [emoji29] [emoji29] [emoji29]

062dd41cd9438f1453809577d70b06a2.jpg

Part 12 of YuZhou fanfic is out!

The Colors of Life: Taste of Lavender

I could hold not my smile whenever I realised how deep his love and lust for me. He always said that during our meetings, through calls and texts. But seeing is believing, I guessed. These couple of days, when we had the chance to meet and I could see him directly, it was as if I lived in Heaven. Every smile he gave me, every glance, every small touches and caresses, yes, even his absurd jealousy, all those were nectars for my soul.

Gone were days when I could only stalk him through weibo; when I could only see him on screen and desperately tried to reach him. The days when I saw him stressed and unhappy and fervently hoping for his well being. The days when I was constantly afraid of losing him, of him losing himself.

These days, when I could see him smiling naturally, his body losing the stressed signs and gaining weight, his eyes twinkling with mischief and humour, I felt exalted. He had not back completely to him before, but neither was I. As his manager had said, we were no longer us from one month ago. All we could do is moving forward, growing strong and tall. I hoped, we could grow together and support each other. That would be bliss for me.

A knock on the door. It might be him.

I opened the door, showing my best smile and allowed him to kiss me. But before he did further, I moved backward and pushed his chest away.

"What?" Jingyu asked gruffly. "I told you that I want to jump on you..."

I chuckled. "I know. But come in first." I walked inside, my hand holding his. "Surprise."

He looked stunned.

I'm also fangirling so hard but never want to harm lotion girl or whoever. Fanglirl are so much gogaga and ZhouZhou even has to update his Weibo like that. [emoji29] [emoji29] [emoji29]

062dd41cd9438f1453809577d70b06a2.jpg

I don't understand?

There are rumors around the net that ZhouZhou is dating CJD (Addicted auhtor) and he slept with her to get the role in the web series; that's why CJD took legal action against these nasty fans/rumors; ZhouZhou updated his weibo saying he's single (Well, please notice Leo's finger in the picture, I think it's a good message to his haters XD LMAO)

Hi guys!!!

Coming here to post some new videos and pics I just saw.

Sorry if I missed some things, I'll catch up with your latest posts later, too busy for now.

So, here they are!:

Zhouzhouuuuuuuuu!!! :Red_fox:

They're so cute!!! :leaf15: Wanna know what they're saying!!!! >_

This interview seems so funny! (though I don't understand anything...:Red_fox10:).

7135976ejw1f1qrxb16utj20qo0qogq0.jpg

7135976ejw1f1qp5ucph4j20qo0qo792.jpg

7135976ejw1f1qp5uqqh4j20qo0qo421.jpg

7135976ejw1f1qp5urrphj20qo0qogov.jpg

7135976ejw1f1qp5v37wlj20qo0qogom.jpg

7135976ejw1f1qp5vdcclj20qo0qo0w8.jpg

7135976ejw1f1qp5vmx9wj20qo0qo41t.jpg

7135976ejw1f1qp5vsadej20qo0qodjd.jpg

7135976ejw1f1qp5vzlytj20qo0qo77h.jpg

Look at Johnny!... onionn6

005CUW4cgw1f1qqremadng308c06i1ky.gif

Don't know if you noticed but lately I can see that our old Johnny is back!! He looks much more relaxed, fresh and "lighter" than the last few weeks!! (It's only at that sino-french event that he looked totally out of it but I think the poor guy must have been dead tired there!)

Can we call that the Zhouzhou effect? :8onion73:

Hi guys!!!

Coming here to post some new videos and pics I just saw.

Sorry if I missed some things, I'll catch up with your latest posts later, too busy for now.

So, here they are!:

Zhouzhouuuuuuuuu!!! :Red_fox:

I think Johnny is also so sparkling! They look so damn good together!

Please, every time I see them together on the couch....

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

They're so cute!!! :leaf15: Wanna know what they're saying!!!! >_

I don't understand a bunch but it looks like they're naming fans ? from Weibo ID.... and the fans really insisted on calling him Whale!!!! Ahh, is it another Q&A? So many!!!

This interview seems so funny! (though I don't understand anything...:Red_fox10:).

Oh my!!! Look at Johnny going crazy!!!! Dancing as if he was in a rave club! Ok wow, I don't think I've seen Johnny this happy and excited, even.... AHAHAHAH What's with that sloth thing? From some animated children film?

:leaf5:

Ahhh I think he was asked what kind of diet he eats...

I MUST KNOW THIS PART!!!!!!!!!!!

@2:45 PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION

(because I am such a weirdo about knowing someone's diet.................... I must know!!!!!!)

And S and M!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ahhhhh SOMEONE SUB THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looked not only funny, but a lot of difficult questions too ! xDDDDDDDD Cuz Johnny seemed to be indecisive somtimes! Gahhh!!! Where's Zhouzhou's part in this!! Come on, do it in PAIRS!!! Be equal!!! Poor Johnny. Drag zhou into this and so they suffer together xDDDDDDD

Look at Johnny!... onionn6

005CUW4cgw1f1qqremadng308c06i1ky.gif

Don't know if you noticed but lately I can see that our old Johnny is back!! He looks much more relaxed, fresh and "lighter" than the last few weeks!! (It's only at that sino-french event that he looked totally out of it but I think the poor guy must have been dead tired there!)

Can we call that the Zhouzhou effect? :8onion73:

Yep, no doubt about that!! I think Zhouzhou effect is evident! I mean, lets look at this way. ZZ has this kind of effect on not just Johnny but people as well. Whenever he's around a group of people, he does what? Just shine!!! He smiles and laughs, even responds to fans. Like they're people, not just 'fans' and he is people's person. I think he spreads positive vibes all around! And because of this, I feel like we really know more about who he is than ever before!

I don't see why not Johnny is affected by Zhouzhou's... aura... and it is much more! I think there was an absorption of energy between these two! I think ZZ is really special! I hope they will continue to shine together, despite of their busy schedules.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Johnny!! I just wanna hug you now!!! (Before I would just hug ZhouZhou, only

knows what I mean by this, hehe!!) And hopefully, in my dreams too!

:leaf15:

Zhouzhou's second song, Dust, is out!

If you can, please listen at weibo to push it up on the chart:

If you can not, here is the youtube link:

[video=youtube_share;ctrBMovpGoQ]

What's all these drug abuse or dating stuff? cheetah6

cheetah15

For ZZ's rumour, what if they are closed to each other because it's just a kind of girl-gay friendship? yoyo And it's common nowadays, who knows... well, I'm just saying. onionn6

From the video, they are just hanging out like a normal friend anyway, I didn't find any suspicious.

Even ChenWen and FengSong are going shopping together, there is not a big deal, but they are not as well-known or newsworthy as ZhouZhou and CJD, so there are no paparazzi making stories on it.

For anyone who are interested to ZhouZhou's previous web movie, 'Gaming Madness', finally I found a HD version, here is the link as below.

The rating of this movie is not good, just watch it for ZhouZhou, ^^ no sub tho...

x3uzq9.jpg

Title: Gaming Madness

Released date: January 2016

Quality: HD (1280x712)

Format: .mkv

Duration: 1:01:45

Size: 440.2MB

Link:

(Click 'Download through your browser')

Zhouzhou's second song, Dust, is out!

If you can, please listen at weibo to push it up on the chart:

If you can not, here is the youtube link:

[video=youtube_share;ctrBMovpGoQ]

The english translation provided is rubbish. A more contextual translation would be:

Nothing can replace the absurdity in these eyes

Nothing can remember my existence in this world

Maybe I am only some dust, floating, awaiting in this world without reason

Not knowing why am I waiting

It's a pity, while I am passionate/warm(温暖), but there is no one to share that warmth with

It's a pity, because I am infatuated, yet I am trapped by that love

(Who ask that/It is because) I am only some dust, with no one to look after me

If it's is too difficult, it is only because it's either everything or nothing

Should I understand true love, it is only because of you

And I will bear both your pain and your joy

Though I am only dust, I shall hold dear that love

Then only maybe someday I can share with you my warmth

It's a pity, while I am passionate/warm(温暖), there is no one to share that warmth with

It's a pity, because I am infatuated, I am trapped by that love

Who ask that/It is because I am only some dust, with no one to look after me

If its is too difficult, then either it's everything or nothing

If I understand true love, it is only because of you

And I will take both your pain and your joy

Then maybe someday I can share with you my warmth

If I understand true love, it is only because of you

And I will take both your pain and your joy

Then maybe someday I can share with you my warmth

I want to translate that but there is too much muffled/background sounds. Maybe I will get back to it later.

edit: apparently they are not referring to food. "Meat Eater" or "Vegetarian" is an online lingo referring to someone who takes the initiative to pursue someone they like or wait for that person to initiate. Initially JY misunderstood and replied I am a herbivore in the morning but carnivour at night. But when he understood the question, he answered that it depends on the person and how much he is attracted to her.

But Zhou!~ :Sleepy:

By the way I am SOOOOO angry. In the related video section, there is an sensational "news report" of the CJD and ZZ situation. They even included paparazzi pictures -_-

Total slander!

The rumor thing calmed down actually very soon, by afternoon Chinese netizens basically had stopped talking about it. Coz it's just too fake... We can focus on their works now, like there'll be a live of them shooting for Esquire nine hours later.

: thank you! Can I use this for my next fanfic?

: Johnny and Zhouzhou will have photo shot for Esquire tomorrow? Wheeeee~! Waiting for the pics and vids!

: thank you! Can I use this for my next fanfic?

: Johnny and Zhouzhou will have photo shot for Esquire tomorrow? Wheeeee~! Waiting for the pics and vids!

Sure~ ^^

I made this translation just for you guys after seeing the one they posted. Those didn't make any sense LOL

It's a pity because I can hear the emotion behind the words ZZ used. He obviously invested a lot of emotion in the song, the words he chose and the words he emphasized. Even mine is just a back of hand translation. And because chinese characters contains a lot of meaning: two or three together can easily be an english sentence, so it's hard to convey what ZZ wanted so say with the song. T_T

This interview seems so funny! (though I don't understand anything...).

Hi everyone! Um, so I tried to translate the Sina Interview: A Date with Huang JingYu. I don't know if there are any translated vids yet on youtube. This is my first shot translating a video. (I translated them word by word.) Hope you guys understand, since I only rely on my limited Chinese and Pleco (thanks God for this wonderful Chinese-English dictionary).

Sorry if some parts are confusing, but I think mostly are understandable (I hope?). It's not complete yet and this is the first part, only from 00:29 to 04:47. It's pretty late at my place and I'll probably translate the second half tomorrow. :) Enjoy!

and

Hope this can satisfy your curiosity ;)

:Wink:

SINA INTERVIEW: A Date with Huang JingYu Part 1

I = Interviewer

HJY= Huang JingYu

(00:29 to 04:47)

I : Since our live broadcast seems to have some problems, therefore many netizens said that they couldn’t see your face.

HJY : They couldn’t see my face? (He waves his hand slowly here) So, I need to greet them slower then. If not, there might be problems again.

(Johnny’s expression is similar to the Sloth in Zootopia LOL)

(The crew is laughing)

HJY : (slow motion) Hello everybody

I : Isn’t this cute? Kekeke

HJY : I- I- I’m what? From which side am I cute?

I : No, you definitely look a bit cute.

HJY : (He’s contradicting himself) If I’m cute, I won’t stand up. [not too sure about this one]

I : (I think the they are urging/daring him to act cute)

HJY : When did I act cute?

(HJY is dancing LOL)

Below is the part where the interviewer gives him two choices and he must choose one quickly:

Are you ready? (Even if you are not, it will start anyway.)

I : High-class shopping mall or roadside small store?

HJY : (cautious) Whatever for?

I : What kind of places you visit in your spare time?

HJY : High-class shopping mall.

I : Huaihai Zhong or People’s Square or Xintiandi? (These are the name of famous shopping centers in Shanghai)

HJY : Huaihai Zhong Lu (Huaihai shopping street).

I : Travelling poorly or luxuriously?

HJY : Travelling poorly and travelling what?

I : Travelling poorly or travelling LUXURIOUSLY?

HJY : Travelling poorly.

I : (Which one you could not endure,) durian or garlic?

HJY : (hard to choose) Garlic!

I : What smell that you personally cannot stand?

HJY : (forever slow LOL) Is it the type of food? Erm… None at all. I can even chew on ginger. Is there any food that I could not stand?

I : Which one you couldn’t stand, bad breath or body odor?

HJY : Bad body odor. Urgh, I really can’t stand it.

I : Sleeping naked or wearing pyjamas?

HJY : Wearing pyjamas.

I : Snoring or grinding teeth during sleep?

HJY : I wouldn’t know about that. Let me make a call and ask my friend. (Which friend? LOL) [i think we all know who you are going to call. #pokeZhouZhou >.

I : Do you have any sleeping habits?

HJY : When I woke up, I woke up directly (?). The pillows and clothes would definitely fall to the floor. After waking up… [not too sure about this one, too]

I : Boxer shorts or briefs?

HJY : Boxer shorts. (Blushing) Hehehehe

I : Straight or bisexual?

HJY : What? Straight?? Straight!!

I : Single or taken?

HJY : Dan sun? (He misheard the ‘single’ choice)

HJY : Taken? Single! Single!

I : ‘Carnivore’ or ‘herbivore’?

HJY : Hmmm… In the morning, herbivore while in the afternoon, carnivore.

I : I mean, what is your ideal spouse/partner, ‘carnivore’ or ‘herbivore’?

HJY : What does this mean…

I : ‘Carnivore’ means a proactive (the one who takes the initiative) person, while ‘herbivore’ means a more passive person.

HJY : This depends on the person. This depends on to what extent they managed to seduce me. If you really like a person, you will chase (court) them seriously. If not, then other people might snatch them. However, if you do not really like them…. In that case, ‘carnivore’ then. If I was approached by a person I do not really like, I would not even dare (I would have nothing to do with them).

I : Do you think you are an S type or M type?

HJY : What do you mean?

I : (Xiao Lang (the interviewer) is lecturing HJY regarding this matter LOL)

HJY : I’m not both. I am the type of person that is easy to get along with everyone. In the case that I have to choose, I would pressure other people.

I : Then that’s definitely S type. Is your first love after or before puberty?

HJY : Before puberty. Can we broadcast before puberty? [i don’t really get this part]

I : How many times have you dated before, above or below twice?

HJY : Exactly twice!

I : (Do you prefer your partner to be) taller or shorter than 165 cm?

HJY : I am above 180 cm!

I : I’m not asking you! I’m talking about your preferred partner!

HJY : Taller than 165 cm. Taller than 175 cm.

I : Face or figure (body)?

HJY : (thinking deeply) This is very difficult. Let me tell you a story.

I : Go on.

HJY : (He used an expression about a mermaid (upper part human, bottom part fish), then compare it to ‘reverse-mermaid’ (upper part fish, the bottom part human)). So which one will you choose? I cannot choose. I really cannot choose. I have thought about this for many times previously. (Ranting mode on) Why do I have to find a person with a bad figure but attractive face? Why do I have to find a person with good figure but ugly face? Why? I will definitely find a person with both good figure and attractive face!

I : Older or younger?

HJY : (baby doesn’t understand LOL) What do you mean?

I : Do you like older or younger person?

HJY : Every woman is older (than I am). My female friends and co-workers with are all older.

I : What is the maximum age difference than you can accept?

HJY : The maximum age difference?

I : What is the acceptable maximum age difference between you and your older girlfriend?

HJY : I do not really care much about the age difference. The important thing is, as long as their attitude/way of thinking is proper and they are not too old then it’s fine.

I : Do you like the ‘pure and cute’ type or the ‘hot and sexy’ type?

HJY : (blushing) The sexy type.

I : Long hair or short hair?

HJY : (blushing again) Hmmm, long hair.

I : Love at first sight or love will come in time (idiom)?

HJY : Love at… Love at first sight.

I : Straightforward or quiet person?

HJY : Straightforward person.

I : Forceful kiss or winter wall? [i really don’t understand this one]

HJY : Are there any differences between those two? Forceful kiss.

I : Head-over-heels or unrestrained (free and easy)?

HJY : What do you mean by unrestrained? Do you mean scumbag?

I : No, it’s not that! Head-over-heels means you are infatuated (Entangled? Intertwined?) with someone that you cannot describe it. Unrestrained means that it is more pleasant.

HJY : Get entangled. I can be quite entangled.

I : Then ‘head-over-heels’ it is.

And sorry for the last parts, I don't really get that one, if any one here understand Chinese and would like to correct me, please do. Tell me what you guys think. I gladly accept constructive critics. :)

Btw, Johnny is really adorable during interview. I couldn't stop fangirling during the whole time I am translating the vid. At some questions, he would act awkward, stutter and think twice before answering, especially during the parts where the interviewer asked about his status (single or taken) and his preference. I laughed non-stop during that part LOL. He often ask the interviewer what she meant too. Guess he is still innocent at certain areas. But some of his answers are also wise and I learnt a lot things about Johnny from this interview. I really wanted to finish translating the whole vid, but I got classes tomorrow so I need to sleep soon. Hope I can finish the translation tomorrow :)

:Building snowman:

Thank you,

!

Ah, Johnny... We know that you are straight. Straight to Zhouzhou's arm, that is! XD

#YuZhou!

Seriously... I'd have never imagined that I actually could be so stalkerish.....

..... Lately I'm afraid of myself......

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE CONFIRMED IT!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if it was just me being crazy and all because I couldn't find this info anywhere!!!!

And yeah!! Because of that girl's confusing message today I almost pulled all of my hair out!!!! Don't know what she meant but fuck!!! (Go burn girl!!!) She gave me a fright there!!!

And as for me, I'll actually be saying HORRAY FRANCE if they invite them to promote chinese culture IN FRANCE!! (and Paris would be more convenient xD)

!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sis!!! You just made my day!!!

I always thought he was really handsome with his hair gelled up. He looks manlier too.

I KNOW!!!!!! WHERE IS IT?!!!!

I'm sure I'd be drooling all over my pc while watching it...

You guys Crack me up...:Jumping around:

Hi everyone! Um, so I tried to translate the Sina Interview: A Date with Huang JingYu. I don't know if there are any translated vids yet on youtube. This is my first shot translating a video. (I translated them word by word.) Hope you guys understand, since I only rely on my limited Chinese and Pleco (thanks God for this wonderful Chinese-English dictionary).

Sorry if some parts are confusing, but I think mostly are understandable (I hope?). It's not complete yet and this is the first part, only from 00:29 to 04:47. It's pretty late at my place and I'll probably translate the second half tomorrow. :) Enjoy!

and

I = Interviewer

HJY= Huang JingYu

I : Since our live broadcast seems to have some problems, therefore many netizens said that they couldn’t see your face.

HJY : They couldn’t see my face? (He waves his hand slowly here) So, I need to greet them slower then. If not, there might be problems again.

(The crew is laughing)

HJY : (He’s contradicting himself) If I’m cute, I won’t stand up. [not too sure about this one]

(HJY is dancing LOL)

Below is the part where the interviewer gives him two choices and he must choose one quickly:

I : Huaihai Zhong or People’s Square or Xintiandi? (These are the name of famous shopping centers in Shanghai)

HJY : (forever slow LOL) Is it the type of food? Erm… None at all. I can even chew on ginger. Is there any food that I could not stand?

HJY : I wouldn’t know about that. Let me make a call and ask my friend. (Which friend? LOL) [i think we all know who you are going to call. #pokeZhouZhou >.

HJY : When I woke up, I woke up directly (?). The pillows and clothes would definitely fall to the floor. After waking up… [not too sure about this one, too]

I : ‘Carnivore’ means a proactive (the one who takes the initiative) person, while ‘herbivore’ means a more passive person.

HJY : This depends on the person. This depends on to what extent they managed to seduce me. If you really like a person, you will chase (court) them seriously. If not, then other people might snatch them. However, if you do not really like them…. In that case, ‘carnivore’ then. If I was approached by a person I do not really like, I would not even dare (I would have nothing to do with them).

HJY : I’m not both. I am the type of person that is easy to get along with everyone. In the case that I have to choose, I would pressure other people.

HJY : Before puberty. Can we broadcast before puberty? [i don’t really get this part]

HJY : (He used an expression about a mermaid (upper part human, bottom part fish), then compare it to ‘reverse-mermaid’ (upper part fish, the bottom part human)). So which one will you choose? I cannot choose. I really cannot choose. I have thought about this for many times previously. (Ranting mode on) Why do I have to find a person with a bad figure but attractive face? Why do I have to find a person with good figure but ugly face? Why? I will definitely find a person with both good figure and attractive face!

HJY : Every woman is older (than I am). My female friends and co-workers with are all older.

I : What is the acceptable maximum age difference between you and your older girlfriend?

HJY : I do not really care much about the age difference. The important thing is, as long as their attitude/way of thinking is proper and they are not too old then it’s fine.

I : No, it’s not that! Head-over-heels means you are infatuated (Entangled? Intertwined?) with someone that you cannot describe it. Unrestrained means that it is more pleasant.

And sorry for the last parts, I don't really get that one, if any one here understand Chinese and would like to correct me, please do. Tell me what you guys think. I gladly accept constructive critics. :)

Btw, Johnny is really adorable during interview. I couldn't stop fangirling during the whole time I am translating the vid. At some questions, he would act awkward, stutter and think twice before answering, especially during the parts where the interviewer asked about his status (single or taken) and his preference. I laughed non-stop during that part LOL. He often ask the interviewer what she meant too. Guess he is still innocent at certain areas. But some of his answers are also wise and I learnt a lot things about Johnny from this interview. I really wanted to finish translating the whole vid, but I got classes tomorrow so I need to sleep soon. Hope I can finish the translation tomorrow :)

Wow!!! Thank you for translating this video for us. We appreciate it!!! I know how time consuming it takes! It'd take me days!!! Poor Johnny, he seemed so clueless- I mean, has he been living under a rock or what?? Haha I swear he is an old soul.....

Because come on, shut up about this mermaid thing! What??? It's just A or B. A concept of 'what if you only had to choose one'!!! What's inside his skull? hahaha

And he doesn't care about age!!! (I'm much older than him, so that's a woot for me!) I think that's good thing! Straight! HA! I don't believe it one bit. Only 'sexual fluidity'. I believe he has fluidity, hahah... Just give him 20 bucks to kiss ZhouZhou, he'd totally do it in an instant!!!!!!!

He was so cute... and he better keep his answers consistent. Cuz he'll be asked the same questions over and over again... and if there are discrepancies... we'll hunt johnny down till he tells us the truth.

Again, thank you for satisfying my curiosity! xDDD

:Sleepy:

regarding "Meat-eater" and herbivore... haha I thought they might be asking if he's vegetarian or not! xDD (I myself am a vegan)

Right, this is also Japanese tendency to ask that question, isn't it! Also with the S and M thing. Hahahahah, considering his personality I think he's more of a veggiehead :p

:8yoyo31:

and

I = Interviewer

HJY= Huang JingYu

(The crew is laughing)

(HJY is dancing LOL)

Your translation is perfect!

I hate how the interviews keep asking if they are straight or gay. Such a personal question... even the interviewer must know that they no one will answer truthfully even if they are so why ask? It only going to make things more awkward for them...

A little treat! :Wink:

aebb31ce3bc79f3df3add972bda1cd11738b29ae.jpg

I had such a hard time finding anything related to them and then I follow this girl

on Instagram and absolutely love the translations she provides. She translates interviews and such between Xu Wei Zhou (Bai Luo Yin) and Huang Jing Yu (Gu Hai), even some stuff from their Weibo. I absolutely love it!! She updates everyday.

foxy2 Sending love from The USA. Following them so hard... XP

Putting this here too, Zhouzhou and Johnny's interview in the Easy magazine:

Q: Why did the two of you accept these roles at first?

JY: For me, other than finding the script interesting, the biggest reason was just being able to act! (laugh) Also, I play the role of "Gu Hai" who is a lot more rich than I am.

ZZ: "Bai Luoyin" is a character who is very different from me, he has more of a cold attitude, whereas I'm more easy to get along with, so at that time I really wanted to challenge myself by taking the role of someone with a completely different personality.

Q: What was your first impression of each other?

JY: I thought XWZ was very cheerful and very handsome, I thought he was a pretty good little kid.

ZZ: My first impression of him was that he had a cold attitude! (laugh)

Q: When the two of you act together, who is more likely to get embarrassed?

ZZ: I get more embarrassed. HJY doesn't even care.

JY: Yeah, I don't get embarrassed.

Q: Its said that in order for the two of you to quickly become close, you once shared one bed. Do you still remember what your emotions were?

ZZ: I was really uncomfortable because we weren't close at that time, I wasn't used to it.

JY: I was used to sleeping alone, then suddenly there was an extra person, but I wasn't nervous. Besides, it was a male sleeping next to me, so it didn't matter.

Q: After shooting the show, who do you think performed exceptionally well?

ZZ: I think Su Li who played Aunty Zou did very well, her acting was great.

JY: Wang Dong, who played my father in the show, acted extremely well.

Q: Although the fans were all very satisfied with your roles and acting, have you ever thought about switching roles?

ZZ: I can't even imagine what kind of a "Bai Luoyin" he would be.

JY: I think this isn't possible, I have to be the strong and overbearing Gu Hai. (laugh)

Q: When you were in school, have you ever been confessed to by a guy?

JY: When I was in school, I had a lot of male friends but I was never confessed to.

ZZ: I have, but I already forgot about the details. I think I just ignored the person.

JY: He was probably embarrassed, scared to death! Hahaha! (laugh)

Q: In the show, your relationships with your parents are all rather tense. In real life, are you the type who would often communicate with your parents? What methods do you usually use to make your parents happy?

ZZ: I often accompany my mom to dinner, take her out to the movies, just spend more time with her in general.

JY: I pretty much only see my mom a few days each year, so I don't need to do anything. My mom is happy just seeing me.

Q: You looks and bodies are all very good, in life, what moment do you think you are the sexiest?

JY: I think I'm sexiest when I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I often get charmed by myself. (laugh)

ZZ: (pretending to throw up) Are you already charmed by yourself?! (the interview took place while HJY was having his makeup done)

JY: When I look in the mirror, I faint from how handsome I am. Just joking! (laugh)

ZZ: For me, probably when I'm working out.

Q: As you become more popular, there will also be more acting opportunities, what other types of roles do you want to try?

JY: There are a lot of roles I want to try, cop movies, martial arts movies, I want to try them all.

ZZ: Modern shows, historical shows, I want to try them all. I also think roles like "murderer" would be fun to play.

Q: What kinds of things do you like to do recently? Do you collect anything?

JY: These days I've really liked just walking around. I like collecting running shoes and taekwondo uniforms.

ZZ: These days I've practicing the guitar. (the staff member beside them couldn't help but add "these days he really likes to show off [his looks]!")

Q: As the show becomes more popular, have you recently been recognized by fans?

JY: No, probably because I'm a lot more handsome in person than in pictures! (laugh)

ZZ: Me neither. These days I haven't really gone out so there wasn't the opportunity of randomly encountering anyone.

Q: The photos of you two together have made fans frantically reblogging it, can you evaluate each other's looks?

ZZ: Of course his looks are very good, I think HJY's face shape is really nice.

JY: XWZ's big eyes gives him a lot of points. All in all, he's really handsome!

Q: In this show, all of the actors are of similar ages. What do you usually talk about with each other?

ZZ: We talk about things that guys are interested in.

JY: When we're on set, the topic we talk about the most is food. For example, "what are we eating today?", "today's food is so bad", etc.

Q: Say something to the future you!

ZZ: Go XWZ! You have to keep walking down this road!

JY: Don't be afraid of doing regretful things, just don't give yourself any regrets.

[note: he used two different words for "regret", but they both mean "regret". The second "regret" is stronger and more devastating I suppose]

Thank you very much

and
! :) I hope to see more of your translation, you're amazing. :)

Oh my!!! Look at Johnny going crazy!!!! Dancing as if he was in a rave club! Ok wow, I don't think I've seen Johnny this happy and excited, even.... AHAHAHAH What's with that sloth thing? From some animated children film?

:leaf5:

I loved how Johnny went crazy in this video! xD.

Don't know what's going on with him these days but that's great if he's feeling all happy!!

I really prefer seeing him like this!!

Yep, no doubt about that!! I think Zhouzhou effect is evident! I mean, lets look at this way. ZZ has this kind of effect on not just Johnny but people as well. Whenever he's around a group of people, he does what? Just shine!!! He smiles and laughs, even responds to fans. Like they're people, not just 'fans' and he is people's person. I think he spreads positive vibes all around! And because of this, I feel like we really know more about who he is than ever before!

I don't see why not Johnny is affected by Zhouzhou's... aura... and it is much more! I think there was an absorption of energy between these two! I think ZZ is really special! I hope they will continue to shine together, despite of their busy schedules.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Johnny!! I just wanna hug you now!!! (Before I would just hug ZhouZhou, only

knows what I mean by this, hehe!!) And hopefully, in my dreams too!

:leaf15:

Exactly Sis! It's also what I feel!

I think Zhouzhou's actually the kind of person who can infect others with cheerfulness. You know, the kind who wherever he appears can put everyone around him in a good mood. And Johnny seems kinda sensitive to his surroundings, so Zhouzhou's liveliness may be even more effective on him. Well, that's just me thinking this way.

Anyway, they really seem to share a great complicity. And one thing's for sure, as you said, they really shine together!!!

Even ChenWen and FengSong are going shopping together, there is not a big deal, but they are not as well-known or newsworthy as ZhouZhou and CJD, so there are no paparazzi making stories on it.

Actually... there has been rumors about Chen Wen and FengSong going out together too ...xDD. People just make me laugh everytime they're starting these kind of rumors. And I'd be in the actors's place, I'd laugh really hard at all that too.

and

I = Interviewer

HJY= Huang JingYu

(The crew is laughing)

(HJY is dancing LOL)

Bless you!!!

Thank you soon much for this translation!!! And must have taken you a lot of time too!! foxy2foxy3:cuteonion49:

Regarding this interview.... at times Johnny really seems clueless :_red_fox 11 (or maybe chinese is really confusing even for chinese people?!! ... Well, all the more reason for me to NOT learn it!!)

I find it quite cute that this guy looks like a playboy and all but seems really innocent at times!

Anyway, what's with the "straight and single" answers??? Was he actually thinking about it?? :_red_fox 4

He didn't seem sure of his answers... Not one bit convincing!!!!!

To be honest, since the very first time I saw Johnny in the BTS I thought he was giving off bi gives. And when I first read about the "to me, the boundaries of gender don't exist before true love" thing in his personal interview and also the fact that he said he never assumed Zhouzhou to be a woman in order to get into his character (usually when actors are straight, or want to appear so, they all say that they imagine the other guy as a woman, which is actually pretty logical), gave me even more reasons to think he's actually bi.

But even if it were true, it's not like he would admit it to the interviewers anyway... So what's the point of asking every single time???

And.....about THESE PARTS....."This depend on the person. This depends on to what extent they managed to seduce me. If you really like a person, you will chase (court) them seriously. If not, then other people might snatch them" and "In the case that I have to choose, I would pressure other people" and "Straightforward person" and "Forceful kiss" and "I can be quite entangled. Then "head-over-heels" it is".........

Can anyone else see GU HAI written all over him?!!! :_red_fox 4foxy4

Hahaha! I was sure he was TOTALLY Gu Hai himself!!!

But, the real question is.... are you actually a stalker in real life too??? :cuteonion26: