'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

:cuteonion8::cuteonion8:

Ive seen other pics too, and he's undoubtedly happy!

Im waiting for the video ^-^

Yes.. I'm dying here!!!!

d4f118a076fa856f7afd458051d7a299.jpg66c30f9c04ef2219668622a8681e9948.jpg35702c22b91fe45c491f482bc93bd311.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaahh... That's our old Johnny! Still need to buff some more but at last he's smiling and looking bright.

Now, I wonder whether his happiness has something to do with spending week end doing sexy photo shot with Zhouzhou? LOL.

:Excited::Red_fox:

Do you know what this show "Super Big Premier" is about?

PS: JY's smile is the cutest thing..the canine teeth its the cherry on the top, cuz makes him look even younger and innocent.

I caught myself really surprised cuz he's not the kind of asian guy I would be drooling for.. but now he is LOLLL

Please forgive me for too much spams. 🙏🙏🙏

I couldn't help but falling in love with his smile again and again.. Oh my poor heart.. 💔💔💔

5560ad3f68f538f602da940489c22784.jpg

fd595a6901d68f669f7d70ce50d0c8b1.jpg3f32b5a55b291fa0040f6448c86f31a5.jpg77334b16dcd57a0d38c96915ef2ddf7a.jpg

Aaahh... That's our old Johnny! Still need to buff some more but at last he's smiling and looking bright.

Now, I wonder whether his happiness has something to do with spending week end doing sexy photo shot with Zhouzhou? LOL.

:Excited::Red_fox:

That must be a reason. On my ship sailing again!! :leaf5:

- - - Updated - - -

PS: JY's smile is the cutest thing..the canine teeth its the cherry on the top, cuz makes him look even younger and innocent.

I caught myself really surprised cuz he's not the kind of asian guy I would be drooling for.. but now he is LOLLL

Oh.. you must be abnormal if you cannot drool over such cute fangs. cheetah8 I'm dying here every time I see his smile. yoyo4yoyo4 I don't know what is "Super Big Premier". I just came back from work and saw his photos on the taxi on twitter. His smile made me melted and all my stress goes away. Oh My Johnny!! :Sleepy:

Thank you gals!(guys? hahha) I will continue reading! but the build up is so slow and torturous...

The smut is indeed out of this world........ :Sleepy:

GH managed to reduce headstrong BLY to a whimpering mess by making "drained" out... Literally...

The most heart wrenching thing was reading how BLY was not able to see her grandma and grandpa's last moment... As someone who lost my grandma at an early age, it just tore my heart. In our Chinese society, being filial(respect and love your parents and repay them for all the love they gave you) is one of the most important value(kinda like freedom in America).

For someone like BLY, someone who clearly loves his family so much: a clean freak who was willing to use his hand to wipe dribbling food from the lips of his grandpa and the only one to chat with her Alzeimer grandma, I simply cannot imagine the hurt he must have gone through to not even see their last moment during his "exile".

Btw can I just MURDER GY? One thing I dont understand is how BLY who normally dont allow anyone to touch him lets GY get away with so much....

:Sad:

AND THANK GOD CCD DID NOT PORTRAY HOW GH LIVED HIS FIRST 2 YEARS THINKING BLY WAS DEAD. I dont even want to imagine how heart wrenching he must have been...

:No!:

..... hey !! even i am so desperate to know what happens next after season 1 ended. Cant wait for season 2 to be out... just a request - can you give a brief description of what happens next in the novel. I would love to read it myself but i don't know Chinese language :( :( thats my biggest sorrow these days :( :(

I think it's a new(?) variety show. English name: Super Show (here's their official

)

The episode that was just filmed with Johnny in it will air on March 27th at 10PM on Anhui TV.

Btw can I just MURDER GY? One thing I dont understand is how BLY who normally dont allow anyone to touch him lets GY get away with so much....

:Sad:

AND THANK GOD CCD DID NOT PORTRAY HOW GH LIVED HIS FIRST 2 YEARS THINKING BLY WAS DEAD. I dont even want to imagine how heart wrenching he must have been...

:No!:

I think GY was the only character who I still didn't really like by the end of it all. Sure, he did a couple of good things, but the bad strongly outweighed the good. I feel like his biggest purpose in the story was to create conflict and opposition to BLY and GH's relationship. :/

YES my goodness it would have been so depressing to read. BUT, I do love how CJD mentions what happened in those 8 years all throughout the 2nd volume. Even near the end, she would add a small flashback here and there which (I think) really helped explain why a character might be feeling/thinking the way that they are. Plus it was really touching and sad. ;__; I made the mistake of reading on the bus...

Gah! I was too busy yesterday and couldn't even have my daily dose of my guys!!!! >_<. not even posting from my computer right now so i sure all the links will work. just tell me if some don work>

Just saw all the photos and videos on weibo.

Johnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! It's been a while since we last saw you smiling so much!!! What's going on?!!!

Was the guy just in a super good mood yesterday or is he getting better at acting ???? :_red_fox 4

already posted photos but gonna add some too. Maybe some of you still haven't seen these ones

ea146d5ejw1f1p5w83hb3j21kw2db1gp.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1p5wgwgtdj21kw2db1kx.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1p5w7187pj21kw2dbtyc.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1p5w7h1kxj21kw2db4kv.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1p5w8b2rcj21kw2dbx1p.jpg

006i97J8gw1f1oohgcdovj30py15o48l.jpg

006i97J8gw1f1ooj4degqj30oz15oteq.jpg

49e706f3jw1f1oolh6xetj20qo140gqy.jpg

49e706f3jw1f1oolgqkotj20qo140tdw.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1oo2pai23j20sk0lfjvf.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1oo2q6v7jj210l0rh7bc.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1ofidrgekj20u0190wkl.jpg

006peBwxgw1f1onhpwjdoj321z3331ky.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1ok5pmhxxj31400p0ahm.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1ok5qkm7qj30p0140gxb.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1ok5oq71tj30p0140k35.jpg

006peBwxjw1f1ol7h1gfvj32de340npd.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1ogrcpf2tj20xu0mkgp0.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1ok5re2e3j31400p00zr.jpg

I love how we can see all these aspects in Johnny: Hotness, cuteness and A LOT OF CHARISMA!

:Red_fox:

Now a video

And another one which is probably the cutest vid of him I've seen since a while!

You all must have already seen this photo. It's from the mensuno shooting

48f27788jw1f1od69z0yej20ku0kujuv.jpg

Love how they look at each other! And I can see a lot of affection in Zhouzhou's eyes!

Gah! I was too busy yesterday and couldn't even have my daily dose of my guys!!!! >_<. not even posting from my computer right now so i sure all the links will work. just tell me if some don work>

Just saw all the photos and videos on weibo.

Johnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! It's been a while since we last saw you smiling so much!!! What's going on?!!!

Was the guy just in a super good mood yesterday or is he getting better at acting ???? :_red_fox 4

already posted photos but gonna add some too. Maybe some of you still haven't seen these ones

ea146d5ejw1f1p5w83hb3j21kw2db1gp.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1p5wgwgtdj21kw2db1kx.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1p5w7187pj21kw2dbtyc.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1p5w7h1kxj21kw2db4kv.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1p5w8b2rcj21kw2dbx1p.jpg

006i97J8gw1f1oohgcdovj30py15o48l.jpg

006i97J8gw1f1ooj4degqj30oz15oteq.jpg

49e706f3jw1f1oolh6xetj20qo140gqy.jpg

49e706f3jw1f1oolgqkotj20qo140tdw.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1oo2pai23j20sk0lfjvf.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1oo2q6v7jj210l0rh7bc.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1ofidrgekj20u0190wkl.jpg

006peBwxgw1f1onhpwjdoj321z3331ky.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1ok5pmhxxj31400p0ahm.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1ok5qkm7qj30p0140gxb.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1ok5oq71tj30p0140k35.jpg

006peBwxjw1f1ol7h1gfvj32de340npd.jpg

ea146d5ejw1f1ogrcpf2tj20xu0mkgp0.jpg

006oMBx7jw1f1ok5re2e3j31400p00zr.jpg

I love how we can see all these aspects in Johnny: Hotness, cuteness and A LOT OF CHARISMA!

Now a video

And another one which is probably the cutest vid of him I've seen since a while!

You all must have already seen this photo. It's from the mensuno shooting

48f27788jw1f1od69z0yej20ku0kujuv.jpg

Love how they look at each other! And I can see a lot of affection in Zhouzhou's eyes!

Actually I'm wondering why you didn't show up yesterday. [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] and links are working well!!! JOHNNY ACT SO CUTE THAT I COULD DIE!!!! [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

...I love how we can see all these aspects in Johnny: Hotness, cuteness and A LOT OF CHARISMA!

I think the same.. cuteness, hotness and charisma level 100000000000 and counting!

I just got really scared that some ppl started saying about drug issues.. (yeah, I know, wtf?) it wasn't on this forum, but come on?? I had to come here and get this off my chest. :1onion49::1onion49:Some fans hav to chill out. Only because an actor seems to be super happy or smiling too much now he's dealing with drug abuse? onion8:cuteonion51:

Firstly, i cant wait for that show to be aired, cuz for me JY is at his best.. just laughing and having a good time... wich is the image I hav from him on the BTS videos.. this is not unusual, its just his real personality.

Secondly, JY is a sportguy and pratices BJJ, wich is very good for him, keeping his mind busy, with a big impact on his lifestyle.. Therefore, I guess he's not so weak as some ppl would think.. he's not experienced in the entertainment industry, ok, but he will manage to handle with all those stress...

I just got really scared that some ppl started saying about drug issues.. (yeah, I know, wtf?) it wasn't on this forum, but come on?? I had to come here and get this off my chest. :1onion49::1onion49:Some fans hav to chill out. Only because an actor seems to be super happy or smiling too much now he's dealing with drug abuse? onion8:cuteonion51:

Eh, I think that his drug is a special thing we call as "Zhouzhou".

:Sleepy:

Eh, I think that his drug is a special thing we call as "Zhouzhou".

:Sleepy:

That's right, sister! Not today, Satan, not today! :Red_fox5::Red_fox5:

It's getting quiet here. To warm our day/night/in between, please read the next part of The Colors of Life!

One Tangerine Project

"Are you alright? It still hurts?"

Zhouzhou chuckled. His eyes were twinkling in good humour. "I am fine, Jingyu. Really. I am not that fragile, you know."

"I know, but I am worried."

"I appreciate that but really, I am fine." He threw a quick glance around the room before hastily reached out for my hand and caressed my fingers. "Last night was incredible, thank you." And as fast as that, his hand fell off.

He smiled again and laughed. "Look at you! This is working time. Come on, work! Work!"

Merrily, he sauntered toward the set.

Me? I was breathing hard. I was sure that my face looked flushed. Damn, just a touch of his fingers and teasing words and I was this aroused!? What had gotten into me? I was not a teenager anymore!

Shaking my head, I tried to clear my thought and concentrate on the photo shot, which turned out to be the most excruciating photo shot I had ever experienced!

It's getting quiet here. To warm our day/night/in between, please read the next part of The Colors of Life!

One Tangerine Project

My adult life is killing me. Took two day leaves from work last week and now I feel like 2 years of workload came back at me. :leaf16: Anyway, I can still manage time to come here to read every day and stalk Johnny's Weibo and IG daily. :leaf15:

Also can read your spicy wattpad, of course. yoyo4

Agree with

There is no way Johnny could use drug since he's the sportman. And I'm so glad to see his happy face and fangs!! Those smile and those fangs!!!

:8onion5:

May be he's getting better at acting to look cheerful at least, I'm thinking he took seriously what fans said to him and he doesn't want us to worry. We did ask a lot of question why Whale looked so tensed in French Award Night, right?

:cuteonion58:

May be he's getting better at dealing with people to suit the atmosphere. But I do hope our Whale is genuinely happy. :_red_fox 8

May be he's getting better at dealing with people to suit the atmosphere. But I do hope our Whale is genuinely happy. :_red_fox 8

Hmmm, I don't think he was acting. If he could act that happily while he was actually not, he deserve an Oscar, LOL.

Check this video...

Omg. It's been a while now and still obsessed with them . I feel very happy and giggly when I see a post of them together.😊😊

One thing though, how come I can't see some of the gifs and pictures? 😞

Hmmm, I don't think he was acting. If he could act that happily while he was actually not, he deserve an Oscar, LOL.

Check this video...

Yes, our Whale do look really happy!! Aren't they look so good together? :Sleepy:

And those photos? Oh man.. :Frustrated:

90ff80bdjw1f1pmjvpj14j20rs15ojyb.jpg

90ff80bdjw1f1pmjwjw4bj20p00goq5m.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Omg. It's been a while now and still obsessed with them . I feel very happy and giggly when I see a post of them together.

One thing though, how come I can't see some of the gifs and pictures?

Are you using from mobile? I'm also facing that issue when i use from mobile browser. I have to choose "request desktop site" to see all the images. Now I'm using Tapatalk App on mobile to link YO and it's easier.

This is today Johnny's pic from

. And as usual, fans cut the other people out from the photo. They only accept ZhouZhou picture together with Johnny. :leaf5:

73cbf7adjw1f1puqqou7lj20qo0xcjy6.jpg

d70c71a4jw1f1psrrg7dcj20ku0kuaby.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I think he has a scar on his hand, right?

Btw LovelyThings uploaded the whole interview of Johnny and other goodies. :)

Thanks for the pics! I think he has a scar on his hand, right?

Btw LovelyThings uploaded the whole interview of Johnny and other goodies. :)

What a shame. I just noticed that scar only when you mentioned. My focus is seriously on another place. XD Thanks for the info. I will check it out now. ^^

:Red_fox10:

Waaaaaa I cannot see the videos. They ask me to open using which program. And expired links?? Ahhh I need my dose!

Sorry, I just got back from two days of funeral xD And thanks to all the pics, you guys! They always make my day, ah!!!

If anyone actually wants proof the JY actually cares alot about ZhouZhou:

It is the raining scene and ZZ was drenched with water in the cold Beijing winter. After the shoot, JY rushed forward(usually its the PA's job) to cover ZZ with towel!~ :Sleepy:

I think JY is someone who wears his heart on his sleeves.

But I don't know why he always distance himself in interviews though. Its like a different person. In the BTS, he almost always initiates but in not in interviews...

If anyone actually wants proof the JY actually cares alot about ZhouZhou:

It is the raining scene and ZZ was drenched with water in the cold Beijing winter. After the shoot, JY rushed forward(usually its the PA's job) to cover ZZ with towel!~ :Sleepy:

I think JY is someone who wears his heart on his sleeves.

But I don't know why he always distance himself in interviews though. Its like a different person. In the BTS, he almost always initiates but in not in interviews...

In my opinion, Johnny's change of attitude is because of one or the combination of these:

1) he is a reserved person in real-life; he is uncomfortable in showing his emotion, his deepest thought, himself to strangers.

2) in many Asian culture, public display of affection even among married couples is rare.

3) considering the ban, it is not the most prudent way to behave lovey-dovey with Zhouzhou. That could be considered deliberate rebellion against the govt.

If we look carefully, deeply, it's still there. It's just not as blatant as the ones at BTS. We have to remember that the BTS were taken candidly, in the middle of people who Johnny and Zhouzhou considered as close friends. So, they were behaving more freely and naturally.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, good news: Zhouzhou's Walk Slowly charted no 1 this week on Asian Music Chart.

I've just watched the serie. It was my first bl drama and i love it. :Excited: I don't know too much about it's 2nd season, so can anybody tell me when it will start? And when does fansub usually release the translations of the novel? I really wonder about the cutted scenes in the serie :D