'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Some videos:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Lol that's sweet of Johnny to help them get up!! And I'm sure some wouldn't mind breaking both their legs if that'd mean he would carry them all the way to the clinic :_red_fox 4

By the way, am I the only one who's having problems with weibo and miaopai lately???

I'm seriously losing patience with those!!! All the week I've been having problems browsing through them or watching videos!! :Red_fox5::Red_fox5:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ the girls. If you saw me in person and see my size, you'd say GURL, you're gonna get stampeded. I don't blame them, jelly legs and all xDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm having problems with......... YAOIOTAKU. Still!

t_0012.gif

I have no problems with weibo and miaopai lately... I guess they're trying to say that I know my limits. "Hey, stop with this addiction, boys and girls. Don't make me do this.... I'm serious. Don't make- okay that's it. Rehabilitation for you!!"

icon48_0.gif

Gah!! when they were laughing after Zhouzhou said something. I wanna know. I'm sure he's a party riot!! I'd love to meet him in person.... I might not understand much but I'm sure I'd giggle!!! xDDD Then just go off in lala land while staring at the way he moves his sexy lips. Now I'm wondering what he would say if I ask him to kiss me on the cheek. I'd love to feel them! T/////blushes//////T

But in the end....

j_0010.gif

Ah I'm still dreamy after watching that SUGAR. I can't get my eyes off ZZ's hot stuff and his murderous face and eyes!!!!!

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

So adorable....you!

Here goes the crazy-GIF side of me again!!!

ummm.gif

ummm.gif

ummm2.gif

ummm2.gif

Please murder me?? Hahaha, I want to feel the rush again!

Anyway, here's to feeling good as it brings back all the memories~~

From the other thread too.

[video=youtube;FJF-tcamSaM]

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Here goes the crazy-GIF side of me again!!!

ummm.gif

ummm.gif

ummm2.gif

ummm2.gif

Please murder me?? Hahaha, I want to feel the rush again!

Can I use your gif as my signature please? :Playing with fire: Drooling Continuously at work XD

Anyway, here's to feeling good as it brings back all the memories~~

From the other thread too.

[video=youtube;FJF-tcamSaM]

Awwwn.. It made me want to watch S2 as soon as possible. :Frustrated:

Can someone translate those status please? Anyway,I'm glad to see Johnny's cheerful face. ������

3bc86e72a756913c071b23482afe5e98.jpg

d42b62185e74535ea504f0283ae84638.jpgca4462cd37eb5aaeab256e65738f9e1d.jpg157ba7df31a7fe02974f565316d0cd8f.jpg0ae687e569c775bf3771d22911570ff5.jpg79ff86756dd0c8ce4f399aa8fd53b820.jpg

ZZ: #BeingYourWhiteValentine #On this Valentine's Day, I have flowers, I have my guitar, but I'm still missing something aren't I? I'm ready, take me home!

JY: Actually I didn't wanna post this, but I can't take it anymore. Is the hair stylist trying to sabotage me? Haha.

btw hi, im new here

Can someone translate those status please? Anyway,I'm glad to see Johnny's cheerful face. 😍😍😍

3bc86e72a756913c071b23482afe5e98.jpg

d42b62185e74535ea504f0283ae84638.jpgca4462cd37eb5aaeab256e65738f9e1d.jpg157ba7df31a7fe02974f565316d0cd8f.jpg0ae687e569c775bf3771d22911570ff5.jpg79ff86756dd0c8ce4f399aa8fd53b820.jpg

Rough translation

ZhouZhou: #(I'll) become your White Day# There are flowers and guitar for Valentine's, what's still missing? I'm ready (I have prepared well), (please) take me home.

Johnny: At first, I don't want to post this, but I really can't stand it anymore. Hairstylist, are you sure that you are not messing with me?

:In love::In love:

Take ZhouZhou home, Johnny!

ZhouZhou's just too cute for his own good. I would like to take you home for White Day, but Johnny will definitely hunt me down. LOL

Johnny looked silly with that net on his face, but he's still charming as usual. A bit too thin for my liking though. :(

- - - Updated - - -

ZZ: #BeingYourWhiteValentine #On this Valentine's Day, I have flowers, I have my guitar, but I'm still missing something aren't I? I'm ready, take me home!

JY: Actually I didn't wanna cut my hair, but I can't take it anymore. Is the hair stylist trying to sabotage me? Haha.

btw hi, im new here

Hi there, welcome to Addicted fanclub! Sorry, I didn't saw your post there LOL we posted the same thing. Hope you enjoy your stay here while waiting for Season 2.

:Jumping around:

Hi there, welcome to Addicted fanclub! Sorry, I didn't saw your post there LOL we posted the same thing. Hope you enjoy your stay here while waiting for Season 2.

:Jumping around:

Thank you! The show has taken over my whole life pretty much :Hot:

Thank you! The show has taken over my whole life pretty much :Hot:

Same here! I'd go through acute withdrawal stage if there's no daily dose of Addicted! I want the months to go faster so they can start filming Season 2, but then I'll be closer to internship and final project. Tell me what should I do...

:cuteonion55::cuteonion52:

Don't worry, everyone here is in the same boat like you. XD

Someone know/can give me a link of Xiaolong's weibo (Johnny's manager)?

Pics and videos:

6763aa71jw1f1wcpyuk8qj20kl0jmmz6.jpg

6763aa71jw1f1wcpy7wewj20r90qptcu.jpg

006aaoujgw1f1wk9pyp8yj30s511d7hq.jpg

006aaoujgw1f1wk9syxa7j30s613btqz.jpg

006aaoujgw1f1wka2d6yaj30sg12d7om.jpg

006aaoujgw1f1wka05910j30s9101ath.jpg

54d4ea05jw1f1wkjpepuej21w02ionpd.jpg

54d4ea05jw1f1wkk34drtj21w02io7wh.jpg

54d4ea05jw1f1u6xqbdgqj20ku0rs41r.jpg

54d4ea05jw1f1u2dpt86oj21w02io1ky.jpg

54d4ea05jw1f1u2e301igj21w02io7wh.jpg

dc7f704ejw1f1wm03l5apj20u01154o7.jpg

dc7f704ejw1f1wm0g2n0bj20tw116khv.jpg

692b7cabgw1f1wfb5vsafj20f20m8q7e.jpg

dc7f704ejw1f1wm0q8p5ej20u011b4qp.jpg

dc7f704ejw1f1wm0u3zcjj20u010vtzv.jpg

dc7f704ejw1f1wm0wn8exj20u00l1qn0.jpg

006peBwxgw1f1wl8yuoh5j31w01w04qp.jpg

006iBnyBjw1f1whp4kozgj31w01w0kjp.jpg

d55c9be7jw1f1tuvo8qzfj20qo0zkqts.jpg

d55c9be7jw1f1tuvln5ipj20qo0zkqsi.jpg

006jElKwjw1f1u1rqutdgj30pa0z6dkd.jpg

006jElKwjw1f1u17ah6kaj30qo1beqfo.jpg

6035c707gw1f1wjxw2h01j20s80jtjvw.jpg

6035c707gw1f1wjxwm5nzj20m80s2dka.jpg

6035c707gw1f1wjxvii8wj20m80s2434.jpg

6035c707gw1f1wjxx834rj20m80k3whr.jpg

(Not sure if I've already posted these ones before...)

6035c707gw1f1wjxe7eo6j20m80citan.jpg

6035c707gw1f1wjxy4l3nj20m80ci0ul.jpg

6035c707gw1f1wjxyj9xmj20cr0gi3zi.jpg

6035c707gw1f1wjyuujljj21f01yfhdt.jpg

Love that Bloom #3: Invisible Barrier is out! I hope you enjoy it! ;)

When we met this morning, it was quite awkward for us. I did not know what was wrong; it was relatively easy for me to get to know and be friendly with someone. But not with him.

"Hello, I did not have the chance to introduce myself properly last time. My name is Xu Weizhou." I offered him my hand.

"I am Huang Jingyu."

He did not reached for my offered hand and shook it. He just stared at me, as if searching for something.

I coughed nervously, keeping my offered hand. "How should I address you?"

He blinked and looked at my offered hand. He gripped my hand and shook it. "Huang Jingyu." Somehow, I felt his handshake as strong and forceful but cold.

Okay. Huang Jingyu it is.

He twitched his lips. For a smile? Well, as fast as it came, the twitch gone again from his face. I felt like there was an invisible barrier between us. We just stood there, side by side, in silence. What an unpleasant condition!

Thank you very much

and

leaf3

And this one too:

These two are cute together!!!! I'd love to see their story being developped!! >_

......... Well..... if we ever see a season 2 .......... onion10

Thinking about the series being discontinued or about some change of the main cast (and I mean the four of them!!!!) is giving me stress lately!!!!!! onion9onion4:8onion74::cuteonion52:

I miss soooooooo much all the characters of this series...... even Gu Hai's "I want to slap that bitch's face!" cousin !!!!!

:leaf9::leaf16::_red_fox 5

Haha, China and Korea has this trend of 'moving the camera from the top to the bottom'? Is it supposed to be flattering?

Fengsong is getting handsome. but i couldn't help but think he's too young!!

Hahaha, love all his expressions, especially when he does the 'pouty-face' awwwww~~~ I also remember Johnny saying he is so 'white'~ and then ZZ said the same thing to Johnny during yy interview, who was so pale compared to him.

I miss soooooooo much all the characters of this series...... even Gu Hai's "I want to slap that bitch's face!" cousin !!!!!

Hahaha you cracked me up, sis!!!!!!!!!!1

- interview

Aaww, they even translated the questions, but not the answers T____T

Girls doing Jiu-jitsu, ah... it hurts my boobs just thinking about that O_o

SUre!!! you can take all of the gifs I made. I don't mind or care. I'm not that type who demands credits. It's just art.

Oh my, sis! What the heck are they doing to Johnny?? Another weird photoshooting like YOHO? Hahaa I'm sorry but YOHO was so bizarre for my taste. What's next! Bondage? hehe but I am so happy and relieved to see Johnny continuing to post silly pictures!!! Let's unwind that tension, shall we?? Post all you'd like, Johnny!!!!

Take ZhouZhou home, Johnny!

ZhouZhou's just too cute for his own good. I would like to take you home for White Day, but Johnny will definitely hunt me down. LOL

Johnny looked silly with that net on his face, but he's still charming as usual. A bit too thin for my liking though.

Hahha, that's right!! Anyone to take ZZ, Johnny is in jealous psycho mode! Who wouldn't want to see GuHai/BLY in real life!! xDDD

As being thin.... you know I was wondering about this the other day. Season 1 left off a terrible cliffhanger... wait... was it even a cliffhanger? Because it looks like it was cut right in the middle of it! Anyone who is new to watching this series would probably look for Episode 16, which did not exist... It was a strange timing- to stop right there... I mean if they all come back to film season 2, Zhouzhou would probably look the same, only tanner, but Johnny... he would look TOTALLY different, due to his weight loss and all... so I am wondering how they're gonna pull off the continuation.... -____- or did they already film some parts after that? Who knows...

Welcome to the fanclub, hehe~ thanks to you and sienna for the translations. We want you (hint, hint!)

:Excited:

Someone know/can give me a link of Xiaolong's weibo (Johnny's manager)?

Here it is

Loooooool!! I'm dying with these GIFs!! (mensuno just posted them) foxy4foxy4foxy4

These two are too silly when they're together!!! :_red_fox 4

48f27788jw1f1wrej07mlg2082092aq6.gif

48f27788jw1f1wreknzfag207d09g46u.gif

48f27788jw1f1wren4qteg206l097wws.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrepic4gg207j09gwuq.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrer5q2fg207l099n74.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfbpcurg207k09gqmw.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfhmr1ug20ak06q1kx.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfky1q0g20ak065azw.gif

48f27788jw1f1wrfnta7eg20ak06q1kx.gif

And more goodies!!!!

:Red_fox:

...Feel like spamming again today....

And two pics

006jElKwjw1f1ws1karcpj30qo0zkdlv.jpg

006jElKwjw1f1wof2nfllj30qo0zkjxd.jpg

any information about casts who will be coming / attending the fanmeet & the happy camp show? will the four of them come?

For the fans meeting, it should be four of them, while for the Happy Camp, there is no any news yet, so there is a possibility that JY might going for this show in different date.

I can feel you. T_T Thank you very much for translating posts. My gratitude goes for all the translators who spent their time to open up our eyes. leaf3

Yes.. Addicted is the very first series I'm waiting to watch. Normally, I hardly watch on-going series becase I don't want to suffer like that now. T_T I even have to stream Chinese Website (which I don't understand a bit) with my stupid snail connection to show my support for addicted. Your sentence really brought back memories. :Red_fox4:

I'm also looking forward to ZhouZhou's new album. The way he wrote the songs attached me so well since most the people can have a good voice but writing should be exceptional. All of his three songs are in my favorite list right now though I need to rely on translated lyrics to understand. :KUDOS: again. I'm looking forward to hear more his inner voice. foxy2

You're welcome~ cheetah7

February is definitely a special month for this year, the month of Addicted. :_red_fox 4

And ZhouZhou is releasing his 3rd single by today, yay! onion12

You're welcome~ cheetah7

February is definitely a special month for this year, the month of Addicted. :_red_fox 4

And ZhouZhou is releasing his 3rd single by today, yay! onion12

OMG! Do you have the link to Zhouzhou's single that poor non Chinese residents like me can access? XD

Ah yeah, February is the month of Addicted indeed...

OMG! Do you have the link to Zhouzhou's single that poor non Chinese residents like me can access? XD

Ah yeah, February is the month of Addicted indeed...

Not yet, should be later, it's midnight :cuteonion53: in China now.

cheetah4

Ah I'm still dreamy after watching that SUGAR. I can't get my eyes off ZZ's hot stuff and his murderous face and eyes!!!!!

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

So adorable....you!

....The more I watch this video the more I'm getting hot!!! :2yoyo4:

Their chemistry there is just BURNING!!!!

And I don't know about you but all I can read on Johnny's face is LUST!!! (Is it me or is he looking at Zhouzhou's lips for a millisecond at the end??! I'm sure his eyes went down to his lips!!!)

Seriously! Look at this!!!

bloggif_56e6e4f7d47c4.gif

....Yep, definitely not the way he looks at Fang Bo... :_red_fox 4

Friendship my ass!!!!

ah, thank you! I was thinking the third song is launched this Monday XD

Anyone has seen this? BTS video on Madame Figaro photo shot:

And this one too:

These two are cute together!!!! I'd love to see their story being developped!! >_

......... Well..... if we ever see a season 2 .......... onion10

Thinking about the series being discontinued or about some change of the main cast (and I mean the four of them!!!!) is giving me stress lately!!!!!! onion9onion4:8onion74::cuteonion52:

:leaf9::leaf16::_red_fox 5

The four of them totally screwed with our lives, Sis. cheetah6

And here I am amusing with your GIFs and trying to stay away from Negativity. yoyo5

And also.. couldn't help but laugh out loud for your usage for Gu Hai's cousin. :5yoyo32:

Btw.. I have problems with YO and browser requested me confirmation that I am not robot every time I open one page. I totally am not robot!!!!! And I lost some of my replies before submitting.

cheetah15