'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

Short fancam of them in the elevator:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Johnny's probably all happy that this event's finally ended xDD

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks~ then if it's not from official sources then maybe it's allowed ahaha ^^; I'm also learning how to customize profile ... :3

ohh and another thing which isn't clear to me.. umm you guys are the best and I'm such a noob... soo I'm a bit confused.

Addicted got banned in mainland china right? or was it just banned on the streaming sites there... I think i saw somewhere that a company picked this up... well, the question is.. are we getting a second season? any news when the dvd will come out?

I'm also wondering if counterattack will get a second season first o.o

ohh and another thing which isn't clear to me.. umm you guys are the best and I'm such a noob... soo I'm a bit confused.

Addicted got banned in mainland china right? or was it just banned on the streaming sites there... I think i saw somewhere that a company picked this up... well, the question is.. are we getting a second season? any news when the dvd will come out?

I'm also wondering if counterattack will get a second season first o.o

It was totally banned.

Here are some news about it:

So for now, they are looking for Taiwan's investors and distributors for the S2 and DVD.

According to the official news, the DVD is targeted to be released in around April or May.

Please don't hesitate to ask anything. cheetah4

MY FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Red_fox10:

OMG... Whats happens after that ??? Do you have the story further? Too excited to know.....pls pls pls pls .....

Short fancam of them in the elevator:

Johnny's probably all happy that this event's finally ended xDD

Thank you so much for all the hot pics and links. I'm traveling in sick mode and couldn't join conversation as much as i want from mobile. But your pics totally cure my poor soul. Now my sneezing noose turn into bleeding nose and I'm dying because of their hotness. XD

Also I'm so glad to see Johnny´s smile finally today. Hope they can rest well tonight. He looked so tensed in prior shoots. (╥﹏╥)

- - - Updated - - -

To celebrate, here another chapter of The Colors of Life is up!

Part 6 Fuschia, the Color of Our Love

please.. I need your story everyday. :-P God bless your imagination xD

Well.... For further story you have to search on the internet. There are already lots of spoilers going around. :Red_fox11:

But for short:

Bai LuoYin will forgive him. So don't worry. ;)

Found this on IG

seem like it's an official chat where there is ZhouZhou and he answer to fans question; someone know what is the name of the chat and how to join?

Yeah Zhou and Johnny were on chat today (I think it's already ended??? or maybe not) and answered some questions. I'm sure I saw the link somewhere but not sure if I can find it again....

I got this on the Chinese (Taiwanese?) Addicted fans page in fb:

@娛樂有飯

明天上午11點!約嗎? [doge]新浪娛樂#明星特別任務# 迎來當紅小鮮肉@Johnny黃景瑜 ,@娛樂有飯 微博直播,獨家探秘wuli鯨魚的生活起居,他睡在哪?吃的啥?包裡都有啥?為你一一揭秘。聽說還有很多貼身福利送上[心]‪#‎和黃景瑜的周末約會‬# 有什麼想問的問題,或是想讓鯨魚完成的小任務?快告訴小飯吧~~[愛你]

There will be live chat at weibo tomorrow with Johnny? Will Zhouzhou attend too? Darn, google translate!

---

Also this is the link to recording on Zhouzhou talking about something (uploaded by Panda Wings):

Yeah Zhou and Johnny were on chat today (I think it's already ended??? or maybe not) and answered some questions. I'm sure I saw the link somewhere but not sure if I can find it again....

Long story short, the valuable information is that there're seven songs in Zhou's album, OP and ED of Addicted, he wrote another 3 songs, his friend(s) wrote 2 songs. And he recently like One OK Rock best.

Whale didn't know how to do it at first, and then it was too late, so he didn't really say anything important.

I read all the chapters of your fanfic today and found it really good! (And I don't even like fanfics usually). And I'm sure the event today and all the pics we saw gave you even more materials to write the next chapters xD.

You have a really great imagination! That's really entertaining :Wink:

Long story short, the valuable information is that there're seven songs in Zhou's album, OP and ED of Addicted, he wrote another 3 songs, his friend(s) wrote 2 songs. And he recently like One OK Rock best.

Whale didn't know how to do it at first, and then it was too late, so he didn't really say anything important.

I'm really surprised to know ZZ like OOR the most. ZZ sure has good taste of music. I like OOR too btw. XD

I'm really surprised to know ZZ like OOR the most. ZZ sure has good taste of music. I like OOR too btw. XD

Yeah and it also seems like he has a thing for japanese rock lol

By the way, this question is totally random but, am I the only one who actually think that Johnny and Zhou look way older than they are??? I mean, the first time I learned about their age I was totally shocked! And seeing the pics from today too I really can't believe they're so young:5yoyo21:

...Makes me feel old...:8onion74:

By the way, this question is totally random but, am I the only one who actually think that Johnny and Zhou look way older than they are??? I mean, the first time I learned about their age I was totally shocked! And seeing the pics from today too I really can't believe they're so young:5yoyo21:

...Makes me feel old...:8onion74:

Don't worry! You're not alone who felt that way. I also felt so old when I found out their age for the first time. XD Anyway, they looked so mature yesterday and looking so nice in suits. My heart totally couldn't handle at all. Age doesn't matter but what matter is hotness. LOL xD

Hey, I just realized something! In Episode 10 Bai LuoYin wore this shirt:

sek4y25.png?1

It says "ANGELABABY"!! How come I didn't realize it before? Is that why they were invited to Angelababy's birthday party? :_red_fox 4

Wait.. that raised a question. Did Zhou Zhou also get invited to the birthday party or was the invitation only for Jingyu?

Have you guys seen this video? Gu Hai yoyo5yoyo5 (***nosebleeding***)

PS: I just want to say to you all that after those pics of Zhou Zhou and Johnny, Im dead feat. buried feat. cremated :cuteonion55::cuteonion55::cuteonion43::cuteonion4 3:onion7onion7

They were so cute that someone should have arrested them! Is it legal to be that cute?

For real, it was beyond ellegance avec drop dead gorgeous!

And I feel the same

cuz they are so young and already look like mature people!

Is it too much if I ask to be an asian celebrity in my next life? Is it too much to have a million dollar face like Zhou Zhou and Da Hai, as well as their height... and look like a fashion model? :cuteonion8:

I think you got it LOL.. it must be the most subtle Easter egg on the show! Touché

People, there are beliebers, arianators, katyat, swifters... what are we?? Im in denial... but Im just like them... I need a name to classify us LOL...

Wait.. that raised a question. Did Zhou Zhou also get invited to the birthday party or was the invitation only for Jingyu?

Only JingYu.

From the video, I don't think they know each other, or maybe not a close friend.leaf2

After the party, JingYu said he is actially waiting for his friend.

Some people said he is get invited maybe because the company which Angelababy is staying now is trying to approach him.cheetah1

Poor Johnny, I feel like he is being dragged into this kind of social activity.:Red_fox6:

People, there are beliebers, arianators, katyat, swifters... what are we?? Im in denial... but Im just like them... I need a name to classify us LOL...

Aren't we called "addicts"? :cool:

Hi all! Have been lurking around here for quite some time and I LOVE this series! ^^

I was surfing around Youtube looking at BTS of Addicted when I came across

. This is ZhouZhou singing Jay Chou's 算什麼男人.

親吻你的手 還靠著你的頭

讓你躺胸口 那個人已不是我

這些平常的舉動 現在叫做難過

喔~難過

日子開始過 我沒你照樣過

不會很難受 我會默默的接受

反正在一起時 你我都有開心過

就足夠

我的溫暖 你的冷漠 讓愛起霧了

如果愛心 畫在起霧 的窗是模糊

還是更清楚

你算什麼男人 算什麼男人

眼睜睜看 她走卻不聞不問

是有多天真 就別再硬撐

期待你挽回 你卻拱手讓人

你算什麼男人 算什麼男人

還愛著她 卻不敢叫她再等

沒差 你再繼續認份

她會遇到更好的男人

At the last part, the song is suppose to go "She will find a better man(男人)" but Zhou sang it as "He/She(Chinese pronoun for male and female are written different but spoken the same) will find a better person/man"

He could have forgotten the 男 (man) word but my mind is just wishing for something else XDXD

What do you guys think? XD

edit: I forget to mention the last part of the song

你算什麼男人 算什麼男人

還愛著她 卻不敢叫她再等

沒差 你再繼續認份

她會遇到更好的男人

is basically saying, "What kind of man are you if you continue to love her but yet you don't dare to ask her to wait. Thats right, if you two continue to be apart, she will find a better man" :No!:

Aren't we called "addicts"?

crackheads? white sea? Seaheroin? Seamen on crack? lolllll whalers, whaleheads (johnny) River river! again water..... SEAMEN! LOL (sounds like semen) yellowriver We're just bunch of addicted on a Whale Island (johnny- zhou). LOL and there's a yellow fever going on here!

maybe you meant musical Zhouzhou?

Zhou means continent and river. some people call him porridge, (rice oatmeal)

porridgers? Zhouzhousers, Zhouheads? Zhoozers. hahaha IDK.