[2016] Addicted (aka Heroin) Web Series 上瘾网络剧

Maya Hideyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Jchan's channel 5 subbed up now!

Thank you for telling me dear, I just added it in the

! :In love:

I wasn't able to come here earlier since I had guests for the weekend. So I just logged in for a moment but I couldn't actually do anything.

Anyway, I'm free again, so *rushes to watch ep 5 eng and ep 6 raw* :Excited:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• Sloan

• GingerCake

• kyhfan14

Top Posters In This Topic

and

Welcome, paper sisters/paper brothers. (hugs) Happy to have you join the discussion of this series!! We're having so much fun here fanspazzin' about our favorite cute guys~~ and this drama, of course. What really drew us to this series is the unique chemistry between Zhouzhou and Johnny!

Haha and they're so cute! -GIFS from recent 'sugar'

Untitled1.gif

Untitled2.gif

Untitled3.gif

These guys....

I just read somewhere else that Vol 1 has 206 chapters, Vol 2: 108 chapters, 28 epilogues

I am not surprised. Almost all of these chapters are very short. And remember, Chai Jidan is more of a screenwriter than a novelist. So it contained a lot of dialogues, rather than descriptive narrative. So that's probably the reason.

I couldn´t help myself...haha...I had to take screenshots..and when I looked at them..lol, I realized if one doesn´t know the context and what happens...one might have not so pure thoughts.

06-hd-mp4_000239567.jpg

06-hd-mp4_000246976.jpg

06-hd-mp4_000246711.jpg

OMG! You captured these screenshots soo perfectly!!!

1st pic, it looks like he's looking at um.... hehehehe!! his XXXXXXXXXXXx

And 3rd, There is LUST on LuoYin's face omgggg!!!! Is he whispering in his ears something naughty~~~~naughty wife, oh!! and GuHai immensely is enjoying it!! (i feel like writing a fanfiction on these two for this scene!)

:8onion5:

I feel like Johnny is seriously crushing on ZhouZhou

Seriously, I think so but I don't think he even realizes it!! xDDDD He is constantly being playful around him and just begging for attention, just like GuHai to feed his 'EGO'. I don't think Johnny is narcissistic at all but he definitely did the things he did to get Zhouzhou more comfortable (around him) and interested in him. And the result is, I think Zhouzhou finally opens up quite a bit. Also, we just can't forget the facts that Johnny said two things:

"When he is on top, I like it"

"I don't wanna talk- just kiss him"

:cuteonion57:

You know it actually seems sometimes very arbitrary who the seme is in Chai Jidan's (or maybe Chinese) dramas, it seemed to default to biggest/strongest/richest. Which I suppose reflects the most 'powerful' partner. In addicted Gu Hai fits all the traditional traits of a seme - bigger, richer, more interested etc. but by nature you can tell Bai Luo Yin wants to dominate and it feels like at least in the bedroom Gu Hai wouldn't mind being dominated by Bsi Luo Yin. I'm saying the rehearsals of BYL initiating/on top are soo much hotter than Gu Hai pinning BLY.

I noticed this too. Not just her works but other chinese dramas as well. I don't know too much about Chinese people and culture but my impression is that there are class statuses/social classes, despite its being communist country. A wide gap? (but I could be wrong) and for some reason, they really hate each other. For example, I saw few videos showing the rich kids bullying kids who are poor. Not only that, I also noticed that they often spoke lowly of others if they did not have a mother, father or a complete family. And family affairs can easily upset everything. I'm sure you've heard of 'saving face'??

I'm totally into both you just mentioned because they're pretty much has similar traits and are so versatile that I am really looking forward to traditional 'uke-gives-in-to-pursuer-seme' and 'pin seme into submission, surprise!! no longer a seme!' Let's break the stereotypes, both can be tops and bottoms!!! Just like real life relationships! And I think it's hotter because it's so new, refreshing! Breaking all the stupid rules.

:cuteonion41:

Haha, someone compared these photos in weibo and now, thanks to the creator, I can see Zhouzhou as a dog!! Seriously, is that even a real dog!?? I've never seen a dog like this before and I work at SPCA for a few years. Its eyes looked glued/painted on because of all that fur!! And Zhouzhou does have puppy eyes... so cute!!!

006fE9nYgw1f0r5dsi5y3j30qo0xbq62.jpg006fE9nYgw1f0r5e4wyodj31be0qotjl.jpg

006fE9nYgw1f0r5dtdr7cj30qo0xbdin.jpg

006fE9nYgw1f0r5dzbuiyj31be0qo48k.jpg

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~~!!

:cuteonion8:

006nieuMgw1f0mi4mff3kj33jk2d1b2f.jpg

006nieuMgw1f0mi4wb9ngj33sg2iz1l4.jpg

Ok enough spazzin' on my Zhouzhou.... I actually like it when Johnny looks a bit lost in lala land, like these airport pictures. Sometimes sleepy or too busy looking at his DAMN plaything. I think he's even sexier when he's all serious-looking. Rawr~~~ But in these instances, it looked like he was deep in thoughts, thinking about something... a rather contrast to his usual self we see, don't you think? I like this perspective. Blue/Black/White combo happens to be my favorite colors, loooool so I might be very particular to some photos, hmmmm~~~~ still yummy. Especially when he wears tidy t-shirts. Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

:cuteonion45:

006cc5zGgw1ezsjaetrblj32cl1i8b2a.jpg

Haha if this photo was bigger, it'd look like they're on the cover of some intense action film!! the opposite angles! Tehehe, I hope they will co-star in many, many projects to come. (getting unrealistic hope again......)

onion12

Thank you so much!! No hurry or anything! You're the one with this brilliant idea! So thanks, dear!

Sorry for my long post!! >_

I'm going to indulge my fantasies a little bit more and squee about real life people who are only acting in roles and are probably not in love with each other in real life. Please excuse me for a minute.

I could totally buy that these two guys fell in love with each other in real life over the course of this drama. In the video where Johnny doesn't want to get up after the bed scene he's so cute and giddy about it. Joking that his school drama scenes are boring in comparison. He's adorable. In fact Johnny really does act a lot like Gu Hai, totally all over ZhouZhou all the time and even admitting he likes it when ZhouZhou (BYL) is kissing him! Ha! Even if it's not true the fanservice is very well done.

Then in the video with the fish bag, straight after ZhouZhou says that BYL is the Seme, you see them basically act out how BYL/Gu Hai interact when they argue over the song lyrics. ZhouZhou doesn't want to give in an be wrong and Johnny basically bothers/argues him into it. Then with the leg touching afterwards, like Johnny is making it up to him. So cute.

Okay back to reality. I know it's not real, but if the actual show is going to censor the flirty/touching/sexy scenes I only have the rehearsals/BTS videos to keep me going! Thank you to all the subbers working so hard out there to make this all make sense. Seriously the subbed videos of the BTS scenes have been amazing. I'm practically salivating to see it in the drama for real.

I'm going to indulge my fantasies a little bit more and squee about real life people who are only acting in roles and are probably not in love with each other in real life. Please excuse me for a minute.

I could totally buy that these two guys fell in love with each other in real life over the course of this drama. In the video where Johnny doesn't want to get up after the bed scene he's so cute and giddy about it. Joking that his school drama scenes are boring in comparison. He's adorable. In fact Johnny really does act a lot like Gu Hai, totally all over ZhouZhou all the time and even admitting he likes it when ZhouZhou (BYL) is kissing him! Ha! Even if it's not true the fanservice is very well done.

Then in the video with the fish bag, straight after ZhouZhou says that BYL is the Seme, you see them basically act out how BYL/Gu Hai interact when they argue over the song lyrics. ZhouZhou doesn't want to give in an be wrong and Johnny basically bothers/argues him into it. Then with the leg touching afterwards, like Johnny is making it up to him. So cute.

Okay back to reality. I know it's not real, but if the actual show is going to censor the flirty/touching/sexy scenes I only have the rehearsals/BTS videos to keep me going! Thank you to all the subbers working so hard out there to make this all make sense. Seriously the subbed videos of the BTS scenes have been amazing. I'm practically salivating to see it in the drama for real.

Wow, I love your insights, dear...and I love that they didn't have to do much 'fanservice' when they're just being themselves. Maybe this will help us during watching the episodes and waiting for the DVD.

Here for you~~~~ huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

be1715f0jw1ezgxa2occlg20b40691l1.gif

be1715f0jw1ezgxafja7yg20b40691l1.gif

if i were a guy, id totally get a boner....

Last time I checked ita on page 34 .. had a sleep for 8hrs then its already on page 36 hahah! Srsly you guys! Im using my phone for now so I wont be able to see those lovely adorable pics posted. Gee

I Cant wait for the next update on the series!!!!

Wow, I love your insights, dear...and I love that they didn't have to do much 'fanservice' when they're just being themselves. Maybe this will help us during watching the episodes and waiting for the DVD.

Wow somehow upside down it's even hotter! Johnny's expression there is very, very hot. Johnny you're enjoying it so much! Good boy! Get it!

their chemistry off and on cam is remarkable, even the body language during the rehearsals tells an adorable story of a two guy who are truly comfortable with themselves, and i would say they look good together... cuteness overload...

damn, i could feel the lust between them, sizzling hot, even without baring off too much skin... SEXY...

damn, i could feel the lust between them, sizzling hot, even without baring off too much skin... SEXY...

No wonder Johnny didn't want to get up off the bed! Damn I hope we see these scenes soon. Actually I'll take some risque conversations first. Gu Hai teasing BLY before this hot stuff. I don't mind a wait if the build up makes it worthwhile! Eeee! Too much sexyness between these two.

hi, i am one of many silent readers here. started stalked Addicted since their first episode & completely being addicted till now lol. being a hardcore yaoi fans (read everything, watch everything as long as it has yaoi content) i have to admit that this series is one of the best i've ever seen so far. they didn't rush to the sex scene like most yaoi movies, but takes their time & gradually build the atmosphere between the couple. it makes their relationship flows naturally & we can see their feeling being developed little by little. everyday i'm waiting for the new episode to come, though the lack of kissing & sex scene is torturing me ^^!

btw, i just finished reading the novel & have a few in mind to discuss. but i know many didn't read it & don't like the story to be spoiled. so i wonder if it's appropriate to talk about it here or i should just keep my mind for myself.

Question #2

I will calculate based on the percentage by end of this weekend.

Note: You can place your comments after voting.

yes please, sloan! i'd love to have the cut-scenes being disclosed. i read the novel in shinkansen speed, i'm afraid i couldn't remember all the scenes. plus my chinese is poor. so if it's possible i'd love to see it :)

ps: i watched in one of the vid, when zhouzhou said that he has OCD (the vid where he knitted scarf for prop). does he really have one? i can barely notice it in every vids i watched. and johny, when he said "can it be switched?" (the seme-uke role), lmao, i laughed my ass off. he is so cute, he obviously didn't know anything about real gay sex. he really is cute & i like Gu Hai best :D

hi, i am one of many silent readers here. started stalked Addicted since their first episode & completely being addicted till now lol. being a hardcore yaoi fans (read everything, watch everything as long as it has yaoi content) i have to admit that this series is one of the best i've ever seen so far. they didn't rush to the sex scene like most yaoi movies, but takes their time & gradually build the atmosphere between the couple. it makes their relationship flows naturally & we can see their feeling being developed little by little. everyday i'm waiting for the new episode to come, though the lack of kissing & sex scene is torturing me ^^!

btw, i just finished reading the novel & have a few in mind to discuss. but i know many didn't read it & don't like the story to be spoiled. so i wonder if it's appropriate to talk about it here or i should just keep my mind for myself.

yes please, sloan! i'd love to have the cut-scenes being disclosed. i read the novel in shinkansen speed, i'm afraid i couldn't remember all the scenes. plus my chinese is poor. so if it's possible i'd love to see it :)

ps: i watched in one of the vid, when zhouzhou said that he has OCD (the vid where he knitted scarf for prop). does he really have one? i can barely notice it in every vids i watched. and johny, when he said "can it be switched?" (the seme-uke role), lmao, i laughed my ass off. he is so cute, he obviously didn't know anything about real gay sex. he really is cute & i like Gu Hai best :D

I think you can still discuss the novel by using the spoiler tag. I love it if you discuss the novel plot here (super excited about the novel, but sadly Ican't read chinese), but some fan don want to know about spoiler. So, I think the best way is to use the spoiler tag.

Heol!!!!

you know/can read chinese?! Wow .. i envy you! Can you do translations if you can, please? Part of me wanna go further thriugh the stoey but half of it is not ... I do wanna know what happens next errr..

Id say it again. The build up on their chemistry takes slowly but its great unlike any other. CA tho its from JiDan doesnt have this kind of a connection. Its like everything is rushed. I understand its a webseries and all .. but ugh, i think most of it is wasted. Idk lols .. CA didnt quite registered to me after all. But i like Dayu and Qing.

Ha! I just realised in episode 6 when Gu Hai and Bai Yuo Lin are describing their ideal 'ladies' they are actually describing each other. Gu Hai wants a challenge, an independent, strong girl and Bai Yuo Lin wants someone easy! Hehehehehehehe. Thank you Chai Jidan!

Ha! I just realised in episode 6 when Gu Hai and Bai Yuo Lin are describing their ideal 'ladies' they are actually describing each other. Gu Hai wants a challenge, an independent, strong girl and Bai Yuo Lin wants someone easy! Hehehehehehehe. Thank you Chai Jidan!

I havent seen ep6 eng sub yet .. are there any now? hihi. Oh my im spacing out errrr

look at the bai you lin eyes... its pure lust and submission...

Untitled2.gif

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha precisely my thoughts... though a hint of jealousy from bai you lin during the last part when they were having breakfast together... i wanna see more of how bai yuo lin gets jealous and i hope he would demand a sole time from gu hai, so they can be together for a while... hahahaha

look at the bai you lin eyes... its pure lust and submission...

Untitled2.gif

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha precisely my thoughts... though a hint of jealousy from bai you lin during the last part when they were having breakfast together... i wanna see more of how bai yuo lin gets jealous and i hope he would demand a sole time from gu hai, so they can be together for a while... hahahaha

A jealous bai lou yin :Excited: oh I can't wait. Hehe. I wanna see his pouting face again :In love:

The results are in!!! You guys probably saw the results but I'll post it here, just in case.

result.png

Good Question! Though the poll was concerning with the cut-scenes of the drama. But as for novel, I mean, this drama already skipped some scenes (non-important ones) and we can't really expect the drama to cover everything, right??

I think it's perfectly to spoil the novel. It'd be a very long time before the novel could be completely translated anyway!

Besides, look! Everyone wants to know everything!!!

PS. It would be totally helpful if you make a reference note to which chapter to the discussion! That'd be cool! Because shit, I don't have the time to read all of them! I was reading before the drama started, but it went beyond my speed.... T________T So it'd be very cool if you knew where the drama episode is currently on which chapter (where it is left off) But there are sooooo many chapters! So of course, you don't have to.

I think you can still discuss the novel by using the spoiler tag. I love it if you discuss the novel plot here (super excited about the novel, but sadly Ican't read chinese), but some fan don want to know about spoiler. So, I think the best way is to use the spoiler tag.

Yes, yes. I will make sure to put "CUT-SCENE SPOILER!" before spoiler tag!!

and maybe non-spoiler cut-scene as well if it's even possible..... bwahaha I think that'd be so difficult.

So SPOILER AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heol!!!!
you know/can read chinese?! Wow .. i envy you! Can you do translations if you can, please? Part of me wanna go further thriugh the stoey but half of it is not ... I do wanna know what happens next errr..

Id say it again. The build up on their chemistry takes slowly but its great unlike any other. CA tho its from JiDan doesnt have this kind of a connection. Its like everything is rushed. I understand its a webseries and all .. but ugh, i think most of it is wasted. Idk lols .. CA didnt quite registered to me after all. But i like Dayu and Qing.

i have to admit that my chinese is poor, not good enough to do whole translation. but i can make summary if you want to. the novel is very very long & the language is difficult, too many slank words, so i couldn't understand the whole details but at least i can understand the main story.

and yes, compared to CA which imho, i felt so rushed, i think slowly chemistry built in Addicted is way better. nothing good comes from rushing thing. that they decided to make this series stay true to the novel is good, this way we can really feel the natural emotion between GH & BLY, right? :)

well, based on what i read, GH & BLY still have looooooong journey ahead. i may say this 6 episodes are considered baby steps for them. so many times i cursed both of them while reading. all my frustrations toward them, on-off relationship, immature personality, unreasonable attitude, so much i want to shed & discuss here. but i can say that the ending is exceed my expectation. so hard yet so sweet, to reach the way they are in the end of the story.

The results are in!!! You guys probably saw the results but I'll post it here, just in case.

result.png

Good Question! Though the poll was concerning with the cut-scenes of the drama. But as for novel, I mean, this drama already skipped some scenes (non-important ones) and we can't really expect the drama to cover everything, right??

I think it's perfectly to spoil the novel. It'd be a very long time before the novel could be completely translated anyway!

PS. It would be totally helpful if you make a reference note to which chapter to the discussion! That'd be cool! Because shit, I don't have the time to read all of them! I was reading before the drama started, but it went beyond my speed.... T________T So it'd be very cool if you knew where the drama episode is currently on which chapter (where it is left off) But there are sooooo many chapters! So of course, you don't have to.

and maybe non-spoiler cut-scene as well if it's even possible..... bwahaha I think that'd be so difficult.

HAHAHA .. I think all of us here wont bother clicking those "spoilers" or those "cautions" that'll soon be posted. Since I think all of us answered that question and wanted to know(tidbits) whats going on for the previous chapters ^^

i have to admit that my chinese is poor, not good enough to do whole translation. but i can make summary if you want to. the novel is very very long & the language is difficult, too many slank words, so i couldn't understand the whole details but at least i can understand the main story.

and yes, compared to CA which imho, i felt so rushed, i think slowly chemistry built in Addicted is way better. nothing good comes from rushing thing. that they decided to make this series stay true to the novel is good, this way we can really feel the natural emotion between GH & BLY, right? :)

well, based on what i read, GH & BLY still have looooooong journey ahead. i may say this 6 episodes are considered baby steps for them. so many times i cursed both of them while reading. all my frustrations toward them, on-off relationship, immature personality, unreasonable attitude, so much i want to shed & discuss here. but i can say that the ending is exceed my expectation. so hard yet so sweet, to reach the way they are in the end of the story.

aah yeah! finally hihi .. yup yup im so agreeing with you on this! tho Qing and Dayu .. i felt bad for them, its like their relationship as an actor and friends was used on the series, okay enough with that. But hey, yes that would be nice!!! Making rough translations about the novel is a great idea, dont bother about the grammar(if thats your problem) that wont be an isssue for us!! Do it!! Do it!! ahahaha

result.png

viva spoiler, lmao \(^^)/!! well, tbh i prefer spoiler too. for me to spend so much times (and emotions) toward something to find the ending is super disappointing is not an exciting thing. that is why i spent time to read the novel. only GH & BLY's storyline though and didn't pay attention to details, minor problems or other character. i even skipped Yang Meng (sorry dear Yang Meng ^^)

well, for those who don't mind the spoiler, here some: (anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled, please don't open this coz this under contains the storyline of the novel)

this novel is originally divided into 2 parts. the first part, 206 chapters if i remember correctly, contains the story of their high school romance. this part ended with them being separated. second part is taken place 8 years later, both of them went through their own life & crossed path again. both still have the same feeling, still love each other so deeply. after few up-downs & turns, they were back together again. though faced many problems after that, they were still very strong. in the end, they married & happy ending. i personally feel that both character, GH & BLY, developed mature personality in this second part, but i still can't stand BLY's tendency to run away every time situation gets too hard for him to bear. and his inability to express himself honestly in front of GH, leading them to many misunderstandings. aarrgh, so frustrating to see this trait of him :(

to

, this is the chapter which contains the end of 6th episode:

chapter 45 is in which the 6th episode ended :)

viva spoiler, lmao \(^^)/!! well, tbh i prefer spoiler too. for me to spend so much times (and emotions) toward something to find the ending is super disappointing is not an exciting thing. that is why i spent time to read the novel. only GH & BLY's storyline though and didn't pay attention to details, minor problems or other character. i even skipped Yang Meng (sorry dear Yang Meng ^^)

well, for those who don't mind the spoiler, here some: (anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled, please don't open this coz this under contains the storyline of the novel)

this novel is originally divided into 2 parts. the first part, 206 chapters if i remember correctly, contains the story of their high school romance. this part ended with them being separated. second part is taken place 8 years later, both of them went through their own life & crossed path again. both still have the same feeling, still love each other so deeply. after few up-downs & turns, they were back together again. though faced many problems after that, they were still very strong. in the end, they married & happy ending. i personally feel that both character, GH & BLY, developed mature personality in this second part, but i still can't stand BLY's tendency to run away every time situation gets too hard for him to bear. and his inability to express himself honestly in front of GH, leading them to many misunderstandings. aarrgh, so frustrating to see this trait of him :(

to

, this is the chapter which contains the end of 6th episode:

chapter 45 is in which the 6th episode ended :)

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

srsly we(yeah just dragging all of them here too HAHAHA) did say we want the spoilers. But I didnt think it would turn out like this! Gee ... srsly. I was teary eyed when Im reading some parts of it. REALLY !!!!!

Well that was fast! HAHAHA already on chap45 ... Im waiting for episode 7 ... jealousy takes into place oh yeah baby! bring it fen-fenny

Hello guys...

I'm a newbie here idk what to say now but I love this story... Like really..

I saw the trailer on YouTube and wondering how I can watch this and I found this page.. I'm so glad to be here...

I hope we all can be friends.. And also support this lovely drama (also the lovely couple hehehehe)

And also pls help me coz idk what to do here LOL

why hello?! welcome !!! ^^ enjoy .. oh yeah so I assume you already read of the posts and some of the spoilers? so yeah youve been warned haha if you dont want to spoiled

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!
srsly we(yeah just dragging all of them here too HAHAHA) did say we want the spoilers. But I didnt think it would turn out like this! Gee ... srsly. I was teary eyed when Im reading some parts of it. REALLY !!!!!

Well that was fast! HAHAHA already on chap45 ... Im waiting for episode 7 ... jealousy takes into place oh yeah baby! bring it fen-fenny

lol,

, sorry for my super instant summary ^^! i kinda wrapped them all in one go & present it here. the details are actually more complex & not as simple as that. many events must be read (or told) to totally understand what was really happened. there many important events in this novel, the development of their feelings, their characters and of course, the sex scenes are suppa yummy :o . like when BLY begged (yes begged!) GH to fuck him, lmao. i screamed so hard when i read that scenes :D