• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Theme o4:

2hmneo3.jpg

I kept looking at this picture and realized it looks weird, since it's in b&w. It's my jewelry box. I have a few heirloom pieces in it.

This challenge was hard, because I too, would have posted my cat(s). XD Since it's asking for something inanimate, I chose this.

i can't think any important thing. Honestly if there's disaster i thought the first thing i'll take with me is my phone (since probably i'll put it imidately in my pocket) but i don't have another phone to took a picture of it :/ . And another thing would be awhole package of my fav thing (y'know poster, cd, dvd. No kidding it's happened once. My neighborhood flooded. Included my house. People comes to help take my things. And they asked me what is it that i take with me. I said it's important. They told me that i should take important things then they leave me, makes me take it myself kkk) but you said only a single thing. So, since i cant choose one.. i'm not take a pic of it. So, i choose this..

It's not just the old bag. It's what in it

iAFDzZI.jpg

I'm sorry for talked too much. I just felt like i need to explain it u.u

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It would be nice if you could think of something inanimate, as the theme requires, but if you really can't, we'll take the first pic into account. (:

By the way, your cat is really cute ;D

I know I'm early for theme 4 (In my timezone) but, I already did it so I can't wait. XD

Theme 4 - Importance

December 16th

My camera. My mom gave it to me, it was the first time I ever had a camera that wasn't a Point and shoot. It's a way for me to convey what I see and feel without having to use words.

20151215_173737-1_zpsz92se4jq.jpg

Theme 4: Importance

Honestly, I'm not sure which I would take, my flashdrive or my laptop. They are both super important to me. And they both have information that the other doesn't. Maybe my laptop as it has more on it. But I panic every time this flashdrive goes missing. Like honestly panic, which I think is pretty sad, but I can't help it.

2mqvsc5.jpg

4th theme - Importance

My elder sister sewed this purse for me :)

It's really useful to me because I can put all my important cards and yeah, my cellphone inside it, too!! :D

67i4w1.jpg

theme 4: "Importance"

2vnoro6.jpg

cinema tickets, airline tickets, greetings and birthday cards, postcards, love letters, old photos, (I even saw an old chocolate wrapper that a crush from high school gave me XD) etc.. I've been unconsciously collecting them throughout the years. sort of keepsake from the memories I've received from friends, family, lovers, someone I met during my travels.. the recent happenings in my life made me thankful I kept them. ^^ a treasure box of what's important to me, something I cannot reprint, or replicate.

Theme 4 /sorry animals don't count, Im posting a new one

mr_jensen_by_misaki_jow-d9kb4tu.jpg

My loveliy bired I got from my father. Mr Jensen is very sociable, he likes to cuddle and is very curious, he has an addiction to push pens on the floor, and if I'm too busy doing other things he will just sides on my head playing with my hair foxy2

SO for the importance theme i chose me laptop ^^ Tis not because of the internet, but more because i have everything saved on here. All me photos, starting in 2008, all me screenshots, all me informations, scanned cards i received, information, diary, contact information of me friends etc ^////^ So nothing in the world could replace it ^^

12375849_1720568584838460_1598740209_o.jpg?oh=70c323b057920cebe56fba474b7ba7cd&oe=5673A718

Theme 4

citrus_tree_by_misaki_jow-d9kb6gq.jpg

My Citrus tree I have planted from seeds, to know that I have grown such a lovely little tree by myself, that it's something that's important to me

4- Importance

After making sure every living people would get out (including the dog though we'd have to push her big lazy butt out of the house) this is what I would take with me. It is the most important [inanimate] thing for me.

4_Importance_3.jpg

It's the Djembe Kitteh gave me as a wedding gift. She received it from a craftsman as a thank you when she went to Africa on her last Doctors Without Borders trip.

Theme 4

My not-so-very-light telescope was the first thing to pop into my head, so I'd probably get taken down by the disaster as I'd try to squeeze out through the doors with that big beauty. x)

img_4712.jpg

4th theme - Importance

My Notebooks XDD

I use them for *something* And it's so important for me ^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

At first I wanted to take a photo of my laptop, but then I decided to mention another thing... a ring. The same as this one has a person really important to me, not exactly a lover, but a special friend. :)

v2JRgT5.jpg?1

Theme 04 [again]

So...I think about the theme again, and first..I think about take a pic of my cat's transport box :v

But tried change the focus of the "cat" thing xD

So..after all, i choose the most obvious thing possible ._.

s0yclz.jpg

Btw...this theme was like that question "what would you take to a desert island?"

and usually I don't have an answer for it

Day 4, Theme: Importance

I was debating between my books and this but I shouldn't have had second thoughts because this little guy here houses almost all of me. Photos, sketches which were scanned, digital arts, every piece of literature I made and those tons of manga. I just can't imagine my life without it.

pUm5N4r.jpg