Top Posters In This Topic

• Yoshiyuki

• paradiso

• Key

• AoiKagamine

Theme 2-

attachment.php?attachmentid=34632&d=1450038261

Translated-

I did not intend to be the Meat suit of the day.

The black cat hisses at me, he was just as vicious and Sulet as the Dark Lord himself, I practically kept Lucifer on dry food and water.

My own private joke.

Theme 02

15rh4i0.jpg

The pic quality is terrible, so I'll write here the same as on paper.

Book name: "Meu Pé de Laranja Lima" ("My Sweet Lime Orange Tree" -by José Mauro de Vasconcelos)

"

A Confissão Final

Os anos se passaram, meu caro Manuel Valadares. Hoje eu tenho quarenta e oito anos e às vezes na minha saudade eu tenho impressão que continuo criança. Que você a qualquer momento vai me aparecer me trazendo figurinhas de artistas de cinema ou mais bolas de gude. Foi você, quem me ensinou a ternura da vida, meu Portuga querido. Hoje sou eu que tento distribuir as bolas e as figurinhas, porque a vida sem ternura não é lá grande coisa. Às vezes sou feliz na minha ternura, às vezes me engano, o que é mais comum.

Naquele tempo. No tempo de nosso tempo, eu não sabia que muitos anos antes, um Príncipe Idiota ajoelhado diante de um altar perguntava aos ícones, com os olhos cheios d'água:

"Por que contam as coisas às criancinhas?"

A verdade, meu querido Portuga, é que a mim contaram as coisas muito cedo.

Adeus! "

Translated (idk if it's ok, some words don't have translation to english so...I tried my best :v)

The Final Confession

The years passed, my dear Manuel Valadares. Today I'm forty-eight and sometimes in my longing¹ I have impression that I keep child. You at any time will show me bringing figurines movie astists or more marbles. It was you who taught me the tenderness of life, my dear Portuga². Today am I trying to distribute the marbles and figurines, because without affection life is not up to much. Sometimes I'm happy in my tenderness, sometimes I mistake, what is more common.

In that time. At the time of our time, I did not know that many years earlier an Idiot Prince kneeling before a altar asking the icons, with eyes filled with tears:

"Why have to say things to little children?"

The truth, my dear Portuga, is that told me things too early.

Bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¹Longing - in this case sense of "nostalgia" or "missing"

²Portuga - loving way that Manuel Valadares is called. "Portuga" as short for "Portuguese".

Day 2, Theme: The Book

To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee

Quote: "I'm trying to tell you the facts of life." -Atticus Finch, p.133

~My books are usually covered by this kind of fabric wrapping.

dYnxaBi.jpg

Day 2 - The Book

12/14/2015 - 2:15 PM

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- Sorry la~~ I ended up writing one paragraph~~ Please let me know if this is not okay and I will rewrite it when I get to work tonight~~ I'll make sure to bring the book with me~~ Eh, the folly of working in night shifts~~ Shigoto shigoto~~ :Tired:

My Entry: Interview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles) by Anne Rice

12380563_10206611365977641_1119934490_n.jpg

Full context (in case you cannot read my handwriting~~ :Sorry:)

"But when that was done, she was my companion, my pupil, her long hours spent with me consuming faster and faster the knowledge I gave her, sharing with me some quiet understanding which could not include Lestat. At dawn she lay with me, her heart beating against my heart, and many times when I looked at her - when she was at her music or painting and didn't know I stood in the room - I thought of that singular experience I'd had with her and no other, that I had killed her, taken her life from her, had drunk all of her life's blood in that fatal embrace I'd lavished on so many others, others who lay now moldering in the damp earth. But she lived, she lived to put he arms around my neck and press her tiny cupid's bow to my lips and put her gleaming eye to my eye until our lashes touched and, laughing, we reeled about the room as if to the wildest waltz. Father and Daughter. Lover and Lover. You can imagine how well it was Lestat did not envy us this, but only smiled on it from afar, waiting until she came to him. Then he would take her out into the street and they would wave to me beneath the window, off to share what they shared: the hunt, the seduction, the kill."

2nd Theme - The Book

2rqo8rm.jpg

Translation

"Mother"

Page 85

" I pretended to understand..

But in my heart did appreciate nothing....

Title of the book is 'Seruan Pertama (First Shout/Call)'. There are a lot of languages use in here.

"Liberami dalla mia miseria..." Bisiknya dalam tangis.

Translation: "Free me from this suffering..." She whispers in tears.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34636&d=1450076266

December 14th, Level II

Theme: "The Book"

@Saga I'm not staying at home right now, and I couldn't lug a thick book like Gone With the Wind with me. But despite all its flaws, I love it and wanted it to be my entry. I happened to have a cheap pdf on my laptop, so I hope that will suffice as a replacement... right?

2nd Theme / 22:24 PH

Title of the Book: Ang Paboritong Libro Ni Hudas / Trans: Judas' Favorite Book

Ps. The cover of the book is plain black. XD

And sorry for the low quality pic. ~