Confess something :)

BLdesu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hahaha is that so? *Giggles innocently here* well, still thanks for having a crush on me. No one dares to say those "words" to me... I guess.

I kissed my best friend during a drunk game of truth and dare then proceeded to feel up his girlfriend, I remember the whole night (more buzzed then drunk) they don't remember any of it at all, I haven't told them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you don't have to pay the rent this month. N I hope he was hot.

lol as long as you had fun its probly best to be mum

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to confess! .... I find some bdsm to be very relaxing and stress releaving

I confess........

I LIKE ADDING ADULT TOYS AND WHATNOT TO MY COLLECTION. I WILL SPEND HOURS BROWSING ONLINE AND GOING TO DIFFERENT SHOPS HERE IN TOWN. AND IF I SPOT ONE WHILE TRAVELING......I MUST CHECK IT OUT AS WELL~

After they read the Manga or Manwha? of Heaven and Hell Roman Company ??

I never yet read that... I'm still not used at Hard Core Yaoi... still at the Shounen Ai Section..

The struggle is real for me... hehehe~ *giggles here*

My Fujoshi friends...all of them. Started calling me "Mon" or Monday.. that was his real name there I guess..

They said me and Mon are 100% in Common... is it true? nee? Aw.. Men hehehe~ *Giggles while being flustered here*

2638tbc.jpg

15eiwc4.jpg

I confess........

I LIKE ADDING ADULT TOYS AND WHATNOT TO MY COLLECTION. I WILL SPEND HOURS BROWSING ONLINE AND GOING TO DIFFERENT SHOPS HERE IN TOWN. AND IF I SPOT ONE WHILE TRAVELING......I MUST CHECK IT OUT AS WELL~

I confess

that MadameX has more sex toys and lingerie in her closet or other places around than the rest of us. No, I'm just kidding. Even though I'm not. Lol. I mean I figured you would. You're the only person I know is more open to sex and other stuff than else.

that most of my conversations (from my exes) are usually about sex toys, positions, clothing, etc. To the point where talking about sex, ends up being the joke sometimes. And I end up thinking about it more often at night. Which isn't bad. (It's just)I'm just the type of person that hides it. Because people end up taking me serious more often than else. That's why I don't joke around about it. Unless I know you for sure.

I also confess that most of my PM that I send/get from people, are usually in the inbox for weeks or so. Or until I get a chance to. Which shows I'm bad at replying. And no, it's not always from being busy either. I just end up forgetting about it. Which is why I would encourage certain people to bug me.

Also, when I'm honest, it sounds like I want attention or that I'm pretty negative with my situation or life. When all honestly, I'm just being sincere. But I'm sorry anyways. I never been good at expressing how I feel or anything.

Hope-You-A-Have-A-Cheerful-Day.jpg

67105.gif

01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.jpg

, Saga,
, Suida, Teesie,

01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.jpg

cup_PNG1998.png

I don't like Victor Nikiforov (╬ Ò﹏Ó)

the person who post this~~ i love this person sooooo much~~! *hugs tightly* i don't care anymore what people think >.

O//////O l-
chan~~! >//////////

*:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´◡`) ♥ ♥ ♥

I confess, I'm a bit of a collector...

I confess that

I tried my best to be nice, when it comes to flowers. But I realize, I won't always get a thank you or just get ignored. So I limit myself to certain people. Sorry. It sounds like I'm complaining. My bad #Dark humor

I get angry when people misunderstand what different mental illnesses are.

I hate it when people make short roleplay posts... to the point I will not reply to them sometimes.

I stayed home from Buddha's birthday festival today so I could masturbate.

I confess that sometimes I'm having a hard time communicating my thoughts to other people that's why I always use my earphones.

Okay, so there is something I should probably have admitted to myself before now. I've been in a bit of denial about it because I only did small things or managed to avoid/run away from situations. I've talked about it with my psychologist, who is the one who basically diagnosed it but we never brought it up again and I never accepted the diagnosis. I have cleptomania. It isn't fun. It's like this little internal dialogue telling you how easy it would be to take something, all the possible ways you could take it and what it would feel like to take it. No why or why I should not take it though. I go into a store and get these urges then I have to get out of the store as fast as possible. It causes a lot of anxiety and even if I do take something I feel horrible about it afterwards. Sometimes I even throw the stuff out or give it away. I don't like it. It's wrong. Lately, however, I have lost the energy to care about anything. I don't care about my health, my degree, leaving the house, diabetes, diets, exercise, friends, family, gardening, chickens, the cat, charity, the environment, the Great Barrier Reef, personal hygiene (ew, gross) or anything like that. I just don't care any more. It's not a good thing because it means I no longer care about stealing either. There's no anxiety stopping me... although the guilt about today's groceries is starting to kick in. >.

I confess I came during a very stimulating and erotic conversation with a friend on here (without even touching myself) and had to masturbate straight after XD if the person who I had this conversation with reads this; all I want to say is "you made my day and thank you! But not only because of THAT XD

I don't want to be a part of this world. I don't want to live. I don't want to be me... but there's no IRL person I can say this to or let it out without either sounding attention seeking or worrying people.

tumblr_inline_ofs1amIN0q1tmzmp0_500.gif

Good Night my friends!!!