The Stay At Home Lamb w/ Coffee-Tastic and Beatlechan

Coffee-Tastic

Mochiri nodded and kissed Nao's nose, not feeling shred of guilt for doing the same thing here as he did with his brother back home, "I'm fine... I love it. So warm... I haven't been able to have it since my brother left on his trip... I want it every day with you, Nao." Mochiri dipped his head to yawn, breathing out softly afterwards, "You're the best." His voice got quieter with the warmth he was getting tipping him over to sleep. Ironically, the sleepy sheep sometimes would count sheep whenever he had a hard time sleeping. Mochiri had been doing that the day his brother left. Lonely he'd be, only relying on his own warmth and the false sense of comfort by having one of his bigger stuffed animals there to hold. With Nao, this was the quickest he's gone to sleep...

Sadly, he wasn't thinking he should stay over the night just an hour before now. Mochiri felt like even though he was feeling bad that his brother didn't call, he should be home just in case a call did come in, even if it was late. And he was right. While he was over at the other's house, he missed many calls and voicemail messages. His brother always thought of the worst situations that might happen to Mochiri and this was something he never wanted to happen.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Coffee-Tastic

When Nao woke up the next morning next he was surprised he woke up to an empty space. He figured Mochiri was walking around looking around to find the kitchen. He climebed out of the fort and pulled it down remaking his bed. He left the room and walked around not seeing Mochiri. He instantly got worried. He slipped on a tee and his slippers and ran across the street. He knocked on the door trying not to freak out. He hoped he came back home at least. He was really worried. Under his breath he mumbles. 'Please be home, please be home. A couple of minutes passed and he rings the bell again. "Mochiri are you home"?

He woke up early in Nao's bed since he slept so early, and it hit him as soon as his eyes opened. He had wronged his brother badly... He checked heard the messages his brother left on the phone and had cried from how much he was worrying, Mochiri called his brother quickly after. He expected to hear the voicemail since he assumed that he'd be busy, but on the first ring, he had picked up the phone. Mochiri hadn't heard his brother angry at him in such a long time that hearing it made him shake and grow tense. His excuse for not picking it up? He told Yoshi he was mad it took him so long to call him and say happy birthday, but he didn't believe that for a second. Afraid, he quickly told him "I'm fine, I'm going to watch television now," then hung up. In his pajamas once more, he was covered in a quilt on the living room floor and he stayed there, playing one of his hand-held games with red rings around his eyes.

Mochiri heard the door bell outside, but he felt too horrible to go on and open the door, he put the volume louder on his game to block out the sound, but it proved to not be louder than the bell when it rang a second time. There was no doubt it was Nao, probably wanting an explanation. Swallowing his shame, he got up and came to the door, refraining from opening it at all, "Mochiri is home, but he's not available at the moment..." he pressed himself against he large wooden door, "I'm sorry, Nao."

Nao wasn't going to give up. "Mochiri did something happen? Please talk to me. Are you OK least? I told you to wake me. Please tell me whats going on. Is he mad? If he's mad Mochiri I'm sorry. I told you if you got involved with me you'd get into trouble. I'm sorry I'll leave you alone. I won't bug you anymore OK"? Nao left the house feeling dejected and he went back to lay down. He sighed and got in bed.

Mochiri didn't try to say anything about what Nao was talking about and he didn't try to keep him there when he left. It felt wrong do leave it at that though... What would he do now? The boy went back to his spot and returned to playing his game with more sadness, feeling like he made both his brother and his new friend upset about his actions. Soon, he heard his phone again, but didn't answer it, knowing it was just his brother again... he probably wanted to finish talking with him now.

"I'm coming back early and I want you to tell me whats happening... I hope you call me soon when you feel better, little bro. Love you and happy late birthday." The answering machine projected out after the call ended and the softness of Yoshi's voice made him smile. That voice was the one he was used to and his brother knew that. Mochiri strongly believed that he wasn't mad anymore at all, trusting that voice no matter what it told him ever since he was a child. Unraveling out of his newly made nest, he came out with a small smile, wanting to clean up the place a little before planning on doing something else now.

In a new, but similar outfit, Mochiri knocked on Nao's door with haste and rung the bell over and over again, "Nao! Nao! Its me, come here!"

Nao thought about ignoring him but he was making so Mich noise he got bit annoyed. He huffed as he climbed out of bed not bothering to put anything else walked quickly to the front door and pulled it open. He sighed and looked at his very loud visitor. "What is it Mochiri? I was trying to sleep and you woke me up with your noise. Did something happen? Are you hurt? What's going on"? He grabbed his hand and pulled Mochiri inside closing the door. He leaned against the door and held Mochiri by his shoulders. "Why did you leave? You could've woken up if something was wrong. Why did you leave like that "? Trying to show he was a bit hurt by Mochiri's actions he sighed and released him and walked towards the kitchen. He pulled a chair out and sat down as he waited for Mochiri to start explaining.

He wasn't hoping to stay too long, so he came to Nao with swift feet and stood right beside the man as he spoke, holding his own hands sheepishly, "I really am sorry about this morning..." he could sense that he made Nao feel bad and he wanted to just explain and hopefully make him better again, "I woke up and for a second I forgot where I was. I remembered I was with you and that made me happy, but also that I didn't hear from my brother at all. I wasn't thinking, I just got up and left..." His eyes traveled down the more he heard himself. He did a bad thing. "Um... Um. But I called him, but everything is okay now," he tried smiling again, actually leaving out the part that would inform Nao that his brother planned to return earlier because of what he did, "I don't want to be far from the house again for too long so I don't make him worry. I came over so fast because I think it would be okay if you came over instead of me being here." Coming closer, Mochiri even sat his knees down by the other man's chair like a begging pet, "Can you come over? Please? I'm sorry about what I did. I won't make you worry anymore, Nao."

Nao sighed and rubbed his head. He patted his lap. "come here and sit for a second". Nao couldn't stay upset with him even if he wanted to. He wanted to hug and kiss him. While he waited for him to get up he spoke. 'It did hurt that you left without saying anything but I think i told you I didn't want you in trouble. If you can talk to your brother then I'll agree to come over bit you will have to come here too. I do work so sometimes I might be too tired. So we can turns OK? But only with his permission OK? I would love to see you but if your brother doesn't like it we can't OK"?

Mochiri didn't hesitate to move himself off the floor and into Nao's lap, wrapping his arms around him and slumping against him too, "Okay..." he sighed gently. There was no way his brother was going to let this happen... maybe if he kept begging and give certain conditions, but there wasn't much promise in that either, "What if he never says yes? I don't want to never see you, Nao." Mochiri gave a small hop on the other's lap and squeeze tighter, "I want to keep kissing you and make sure you're happy. It makes me feel good inside," his voice got quieter as he gave another option he hoped he didn't have to come to, " I could try to sneak over from the back, I'll do it so well he would never notice... But we'd have to make sure he have lots of fun each time to make it worth it."

Nao hugged him. He didn't want him to sneak. Maybe it was time for them to meet. He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. But he knew sneaking would make things harder for them. He sighed. "Mochiri, you sneaking out is a last resort. Your brother wouldn't like that. And if we did that it would make it harder for us to spend time. How about I meet him and ask? Its the only way and I wouldn't want you to lie to your brother. Do you think I can meet him"? While the younger man was on his lap. He held him tightly not wanting to let go but he knew he had to get home if this was going to work.

"Meet him...?" He frowned, "I haven't told him that I met anyone when we spoke. He'll get mad at me when he knows I talked to a stranger. I just know it." Mochiri remembered that voice over the recording machine. Yoshi didn't sound mad, but he would be. "I don't want to think about it," he pulled out of the hug so he could look into his eyes, hoping that he could get Nao to do things he wanted to just like with his brother sometimes, "I want you to come over. For now, he doesn't know about you at all! Nao? Can we please go to my house? It would be better than me being here. I want to spend all day with you, I can't let you meet him now even if I wanted to... he's on a trip for work. So please? I'll do anything, I mean it."

Nao sighed knowing he was a sucker for his big beautiful eyes. He grabbed him back into a hug and kissed his forehead. "Alright Mochiri, I just can't say no to you. But what if your brother comes home early and I'm over? What would happen then? Will you tell him the truth then? I really don't want you to lie. I don't want to lie. If we lie it will make it harder. But since you know your brother, I guess it won't do any harm to keep it a secret for a while but we need to tell him soon. OK"? Nao felt nervous holding him in his arms because he hasn't felt Luke this in a long time. But it also worried him because the more time they spent together it seemed Mochiri was feeling the same even though he didn't know how to express it. He grabbed Mochiri's face and caressed his cheek. He pulled him in slowly and kissed his lips softly.

The light haired brunet nodded at the condition Nao gave him, agreeing with it as long as that meant Nao would come over to his house. He could wouldn't miss any more calls from his brother, that was good, but he had said he would come early. How early, Mochiri had no idea, but he said he was far away. That meant he couldn't possibly come here today, not even tomorrow. Mochiri didn't want to be in a situation where he and his friend were having fun or cuddling then him coming in. That would be even worse than if he came in and saw them watching television together. But it was thanks to Nao that he was starting to let those worries slip away from his mind, closing his eyes and letting himself enjoy the feeling of the other's lips again. This new type of love he was feeling with Nao was so different from everything he's felt before in his life, not even his brother made him feel like this. Comfortable with the sensation, he kept his face close and pressed his lips deeper onto Nao's as he pressed himself closer desiring warmth just like he does in forts, pulling away slowly to see if he did something good or not, his eyes expecting an answer whether if it was another blush, frown or a verbal answer.

Nao moaned and pulled him closer deepening the kiss. He held his face gently and slipped his tongue in his mouth slowly not trying to frighten him but gently prying it open until there tongues met. He slowly teased at it trying to show him how to do it. He moaned and kissed him deeply again. He slowly pulled back releasing the younger man and blushed all the way to his ears. He cleared his throat and smiled. "So why don't you head back home just in case and I'll come over in an hour OK? Ill make something for dinner and bring it".

"Hm... what?" He asked with a heavenly smile growing on his face and his eyes lowered, yet filled with adoration, "Really? Oh. Okay, Nao." Mochiri never. Ever. Kissed like that before. The warmth he enjoyed so much in his heart was felt in his mouth directly from the one he liked. The only reason why he didn't protest against leaving was because he wanted to make sure that he was there to answer his brother the next time he were to call... But the kiss made him get a funny feeling inside him too, the blush across Nao's face bringing him joy, "You're tongue is so sugary, Nao, did you eat something sweet today? It tastes really delicious!" Chuckling, he moved off of the man's lap and frolicked towards the door as the happy lamb he was, "Can I try it more in an hour? If you knew how good it was, you'd say the same! Was I sweet too? I didn't eat anything besides cereal and some more cake, so I hope it tasted good to you too."

Nao chuckled as he saw the younger one take leave. He sighed as he gently touched his lips. He couldn't believe he kissed Mochiri like that but he couldn't help it. He wanted to do it since the night before but he was glad he waited. He got up and took a deep breath calming himself down. He went to the kitchen and started looking around to see what he had in his fridge and cabinets. He tsked as he saw he only had peanut butter and jelly left. He made a mental note to hit the store in the week and started making pb and j sandwiches for him and Mochiri. He figured he might like them. He made 2 sandwiches for the both of them and stirred some more chocolate milk. Once he was finished he packed it all in a lunch bag putting it in the fridge. Once he did that he cleaned up his mess and went to shower. After 10 mins he came out soaked from head to toe and grabbed a towel to dry off. Once he was finished he got dressed , grabbed dinner, and left. A couple of mind later he was standing on Mochiri's porch ringing the bell.

When Mochiri got home, he was relieved that there hadn't any missed calls whatsoever. Though just because he wanted to feel better about disobeying him another time, he replayed the last message just to hear his brother's voice, the young man imagining him say "Its okay, Mochi, don't worry about it." Humming no particular song, he got undressed and put on a fresh set of pajamas, the color being a baby yellow that matched the color of his eyes and the lightness of his hair. The house was cleaner from when he cleaned up before leaving, but because it was Nao coming, he placed stuffed animals on the sides of the sofa in a neat manner and put an extra blanket on top of the sofa as well, just in case. Mochiri kept thinking of the kiss they did, licking his lips every now and then to try and remember the taste with little luck. At least now, his friend was here! Mochiri came to the door happily and as soon as he opened the door, he came up to him and kissed him again, his tongue brushing past his soft lips for a brief moment before he pulled back, opening the door wider, "Come in! Make yourself home in my home, Nao."

Nao was caught off guard by the kiss but enjoyed it anyway. He smiled at Mochiri welcoming him and walked in. The first place he walked to was the kitchen and pukkedbout the dinner. "OK so I made peanut butter and jelly. I didn't have much. I have to go shopping after work this week. You like that right? I made 2 for us". He set the table and poured the milk. "OK so sit and eat up. If you're good maybe I'll reward you with more kisses". Nao smiled and pulled the extra chair out and sat. He picked up the diagnal half and started to eat. Its been awhile since he had this. Simple but tasty. He smiled and looked at Mochiri. "Do you like it"?

Mochiri smiled and dragged a chair towards Nao, sitting right next to him with no space in between their chairs. Eating his piece in his seat, the young man nodded, "I like it! I have these all the time while when my big brother is out at work during the day. They never get old." Mochiri grabbed for the chocolate milk and took a sip, licking his lips again to get rid of the small milky mustache, "When he's gone... I sometimes eat the things I shouldn't. I might put some frosting in my pb and j, and I have it with some ice-cream." Chuckling and stretching out his legs, Mochiri looked at the other man, "If you're good, maybe I'll reward you with some of it." Really, he wanted to have ice-cream with Nao anyways if he wanted to. He just wanted to say something funny.

Nao nodded. "Ice cream sounds good. But in a bit. Let me clean the table off first". Once he grabbed the dishes he walked over to the sink and washed them out. Nao got up and cleaned the table off and walked over to the freezer. "So what ice cream do you want chocolate? " Looking in the freezer Nao grabbed the chocolate for them and dished it out. He grabbed both bowls and Mochiri's hand and walked them to the couch. He sat down and put the bowls on the table. When he sat back he patted his lap. Feeling the urge to hold Mochiri.

Already adjusted to being close to Nao, he sat himself in his lap and leaned close to kiss him on the nose, "Thank you for coming over, Nao. I know we'll be okay and I really do promise to let him know that I have a boy friend now. He might not like it at first, but I like you so much. I don't want him to stop me from seeing you." He said truthfully, pecking the other man's lips next, "Maybe if things are okay, we can all play together. And make a giant fort... Wow... With all three of us? One day maybe," he hugged Nao, knowing that it was highly unlikely something like that would happen. It was a good dream to think about through. What Yoshi might really do was lock Nao to one side of the room and lock Moshiri to the other side of the room and let them talk like that.

Nao chuckled. "I hope so sweetie. Um so I'm your boyfriend now? When did you decide that?" Nao asked grinning cause he was in a teasing moodhe as he smiled and kissed Mochiri's cheek. He reached over and grabbed a bowl of ice cream picking up the spoon taking a scoop of ice cream holding it up for Mochiri. "Hey Mochiri do you have a nickname that I can call you? I love your name. I just want to be to call you by a cute name."

"Nickname? Hm." He took that bite of ice cream and moaned from the flavor, taking Nao's spoon to feed him too, "My brother calls me Mochi or little brother. Little bro is one he says as well... In my video games, my nickname is Kim-Mochi," he laughed at his own wordplay and bit his lip, "Um. And I used to be called mocha by my aunt, but I haven't seen her in a long time." With a little shrug, he took a spoonful of ice cream and held it for his neighbor to eat, "And also, you just called me sweetie, so that counts too..." He didn't know what nicknames were good or not, he was just so used to the things his older sibling called him by. Content, he spoke softly, "Anything you want to call me is special, Nao. Because if it's coming from you, I know it'll be just for me and nobody else."

Nao smiled and fed him some more ice cream. He wanted to call him something cute. Something no one else called him. Not saying what his brother called wasn't cute. He just wanted to call him something else. He definitely didn't want to remind Mochiri of his brother when he called him. When he figured a name out he gasped . "I figured one out. Let me know if you like it or not. I'm thinking about Chi-chi. Is it OK if I call you that? If you don't like it say something please". He continued to feed Mochiri until the bowl was empty. He groaned as his stomach started to feel full. "OK sweetie, no more. I'm full". He knew he had to do a longer workout in the morning. He can't continue eating all this junk. He sighed and took the bowls from Mochiri and pulled him onto his chest. He titled his head up and peered down at him kissing him softly.

He hoped that his sparkling eyes were enough of an indicator to Nao telling him that he liked the nickname, it being cute and he's never heard it before. The next time he started a new video game that needed him to write a name, Mochiri was definitely going to use it. He hoped Nao wouldn't mind. He'd ask later, now, Mochiri smiled as he was kissed, getting butterflies, and he simply wanted to stay attached onto the other man and never let go. Wrapping arms around him, the young man kept their lips close in the kiss, enjoying the fix he never knew he'd be needing. For some odd reason, he felt like he had an audience, the toys he placed around did have eyes. Hopefully they got the same fuzzy feeling he was getting from the kiss, if they felt bad about it, he could get Nao to kiss each one... Or not... These only belonged to him and shouldn't be shared, no matter how much he loved his stuffed toys. "Nao," he mumbled after separating their lips for a moment, "I didn't tell you before, but when we kiss, I feel really good. I'm happy you let it happen... I love you, Nao. I do!"