The Stay At Home Lamb w/ Coffee-Tastic and Beatlechan

Coffee-Tastic

Nao wrapped his arms around Mochiri and hugged him back tightly as well. He looked down at him and gasped. "Don't talk like that please. I don't want to hear say something like that. If something happened to you. I couldn't bear it Mochiri. I haven't cared about someone like this in a long time. I never liked anyone this quickly and that frightens me. I'm scared Mochiri. I'm not over my issues from my last relationship and you shouldn't get mixed up with me. Your brother won't like it". He continued to hug Mochiri and kissed the top of his head as he kept repeating. "You shouldn't get involved with me". Over and and over like mantra. Part of him felt that way.Mochiri was kind, sweet, a but childish but that was what he found endearing and he felt himself being drawn to him because of it. After awhile he let him go. " Let's eat some cake so you can head back".

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Coffee-Tastic

Mochiri has already done lots of things today that his brother wouldn't like, so that card didn't work on him. He felt bad for Nao, he clearly had been hurt and the boy frowned as his eyes remained on him. This was a new situation to be in and though having no idea what to do exactly, Mochiri knew what always helped him when he got hurt. "I'll eat cake with you but you're not alright," he came closer again, squeezing one of his hands, "You can't enjoy it like this... um... When I get hurt, what helps me some of these. I'll give them to you until you feel better..." Mochiri pressed his lips onto Nao's nose and his cheek as well. The fact that he's never kissed anyone besides his brother felt strange. Not bad, however, just a tiny bit embarrassed. "You made me feel better today, and it's my turn to help you out, okay? Kisses aren't scary."

Nao closed his eyes as he felt the warmth from the other. He secretly felt better knowing he was being comforted but he felt bad because he didn't want Mochiri to see this side of him. No one really saw it and for some one he barely knew to see such a side if him made he feel pathetic. Not to mention he seemed to have an over protective older brother. He felt like he would taint Mochiri's innocence. He sighed still holding on to his hand. "Thank you Mochiri. I appreciate you being here but I don't want to get you in trouble. Aren't you worried that your brotherbwill get mad"? He looked down at the younger male lifting his chin with his finger looking into his eyes. He taken aback by his eyes. They we're bigband beautiful. He looked away feeling an urgent obgrab the boy kissing him and doing all sorts of things to him. He cleared his throat and let him go and taking a couple of steps backwards. "So um let's have cake sobyou can get home. Ill be OK Mochiri. You don't have to worry". He knew he had to get this younger man home. What sweet torture this was. He knew Mochiri wouldn't understand what would happen if he stayed by closer. "So cake. Sit. Ill grab some plates and forks.". Nao walked over to the cabinet and pulled down two plates. He walked over to the dish rack grabbing 2 forks. "Here you Mochiri. ". He set the plates in front of him and walked to the fridge grabbing the milk and to glasses from the rack. He set them on the table and poured a glass of milk for the both them.

"But I am..." he mumbled, returning to the seat he was at, "I came outside to help myself, but I don't feel like helping myself at the moment. I think I know what my brother feels like to want to take care of me. It feels nice inside," he sniffed, smelling the leftover smoke from the candle, "And since he didn't call me today, this is what he gets. Me being disobedient... I don't think I'd be saying that in another situation, but I am because it seems like you keep using my brother as an excuse for me to leave. I'm not going to get in trouble. He can't see me. I want to stay here with you more." he smiled and put his elbows on the table, cupping his cheeks in his hands to hide a small blush, "You were apart of me wish even. But I can't tell you what it is, or it won't come true."

Nao inwardly sighed. Mochiri was too cute for his own good. He had no idea what he was doing to him. Oh the many ways he could have him on his bed now. Screaming his name in pleasure . He inwardly groaned trying to keep his thoughts in check. He smiled and bit into a piece of the cake. It was soft and moist and very light. He moaned at the first bite. Its been awhile since he had a bite of cake that was good. He was glad his skills didnt lessen. With his schedule he barely had time to bake any more. He looked up at and smiled at Mochiri. "So how is it? Do you like it"? Nao found himself waiting for his answer. For some reason he really wanted to hear what his answer will be. Maybe he can bake for him again. He shook his head at the presumptuous thoughts he was having. He sighed to himself and continued to eat the cake taking swig of milk.

The things he and his brother baked were limited to cake, cookies and brownies, all done from pre-made batter and mixes. They hadn't induced any real fruit or flavors at all, but tasting this, he should let him know about it for sure. "This is one of the best cakes I've ever tasted! Mmm..." he ate another piece and kept the fork in his mouth to savor the taste, then when he pulled it out or another mouthful, he sounded on the edge of bliss and amazement, "You did it like it was nothing. My brother has never made a cake like this before, he'd be so jealous... You should bake every day. I'd eat anything you make if its this good." And he meant every word. The cake was the only thing he thought would be dancing on his tongue like angels, but he glanced over at the forgotten wine that had been poured for him. Licking his lips of frosting, he reached for the glass and smelled it, "I just remembered how my brother comes home late. Maybe when he isn't there and you're off of work, I can come over and try more!"

Nao laughed at how happy he was. "OK.Mochiri. But promise me if he gets mad tell me OK"? He wouldn't mind spending more time with the younger man. He was enjoying their time together so far. "Make sure you sip that slowly. I'm glad you like the cake. Maybe next time I can teach you something simple to make. Would you like that"? Nao got up and grabbed a Tupperware bowl and packed the rest of the cake for Mochiri. "Make sure you don't get that in one day. I guess since you aren't ready to leave yet. Wanna watch tv? Cartoons maybe? Well I don't watch a lot but I have anime. Do you like that"? Or do you just want to sit here at the table and talk some more"? In the back he Ward his phone ring and he sighed. "One second Mochiri". He left the kitchen walking to the coat rack and answered. "Hello?" A voice he recognized chuckled. "Hey ". The smile Nao had disappeared as he started to shake. "W-what do you want"? The voice answered "you". Nao hung up the phone and turned it off. Its time for a new cell. He threw the phone down shattering it and he sunk down to floor with tears filling his eyes. He didn't know why he liked torturing him so much. He did nothing but love him for four years while he got beaten and cheated on. He finally had enough one day and left.

Mochiri hadn't said anything in response to his questions, his eyes on the other man's actions, nodding when he had to go and get the phone. He looked at the red liquid and tasted just a bit with his tongue, hating the taste as soon as it soaked in his taste buds. Nao said before it might make him feel better, but he didn't know how that was possible. He put the glass back down and just after that, he picked up on the sound of the smashing phone, lacking a reflex to flinch at the noise when he was not paying attention. Mochiri got up and took himself to where Nao had gone, his light pink eyes looking over at him before coming right to him, being mindful of the broken pieces, "You're on the floor now?" He didn't know what was going on, but he wanted to be of help to Nao, asking with worry, "What's wrong?" He's seen his brother get mad over the phone and slam it back down on the receiver, but he didn't smash it. And he didn't slump on the floor afterwards. Nao really did need his help.

Nao chuckled but his voice was trembling. "I-i don't know if I can continue like this. It was my ex boyfriend. He wasn't a good guy and he takes it pleasure in messing with me. I -I'm sorry if I frightened you. I didn't want to change my number due to work but he calls and harasses me. I was going to wait on the phone but I guess can't now since I broke it. I moved away from him and I still feel trapped sometimes. Mochiri I told you you shouldn't get close to me. What if something happened and you got hurt. I wouldn't forgive myself". He pulled the younger man in his arms hugging him. "Please Mochiri I don't want to see you hurt. I can teach you but I want to keep you safe. Im sure you don't understand any of this right? I'm a guy that likes guys and I dated my ex for four years. He was nice at first but then things changed. He started hitting me and he dated other people while we were together". Nao laughed. Never in his wildest dreams did he think Mochiri and him would talk about this. That's why he didn't want to get too close. Nao wrapped his arms around him and hugged tightly. "Thank you for being here".

Mochiri hugged back, hoping that he would be able to transfer the warmth in his heart into Nao. His brother was very tough and he always knew that nothing bad would ever happen to him. Nao? He didn't have anyone at all, not even to comfort him. "You're welcome..." he was ingesting some things from what he had been saying, but his mind was too soft to the kinds of bad things in the world and he didn't process the amount of hazard there was here, "Nao? I really... want to be here for you more... I'll be okay, I swear on my heart. I turned twenty today, so I'm older and tougher. I even found out I like guys, because I like you. See? Changing already. You can do it and I can too, after all, bullies are really the weak ones." To him, that was very true. Yoshi told him when he was younger that bullies only do mean things because they're weak and afraid. As long as he and Nao stay strong, that other guy will just stop bothering him!

Hearing Mochiri speak like that warmed his heart a bit. He pulled him into his lap and hugged him tighter. He was really glad he met Mochiri. He realized then he really liked him even though he was till a tad broken. "Mochiri, I really like you too". As he held on to the younger man. He really wanted to kiss him but he wouldn't do anything to make him uncomfortable or scared so he just held him til he calmed down. After about 10mins he finally let him go. "Sorry Mochiri. Thank you for the help. I really needed to hear that. He definately was a bully and made me feel bad about myself all the time". He stood up and helped Mochiri up. He walked back over to the table tucking a piece of hair behind his ear. "Um so are you ready to go home now? I can walk you over. Its pretty late or do you want to stay over here ?

"No, I don't want to go back just yet..." He couldn't go home and be alone again after feeling so close to Nao. Mochiri put his hands into his pockets, the soft fluffy interior of them being his favorite part about this sweater, "I don't want to be alone again. Neither you, right? Lets watch a movie! Or play video games! We can be close together and snuggle, that way we'll really be close together and you wont be scared of anyone. Playing around is good to distract yourself from other things," smiling, he messed with Nao's hair by moving out the piece of hair that he had just put behind his ear and tugged his shirt, "Can we please just do something fun? If you want to play games, we can go back to my house and play there. You saw I made a fort, right? Those are fun... We can make one here too! Lets do that!" And just like that, he was springing away like a joyful, happy lamb, looking to find a bedroom for a blanket foundation they could use for a nice fort. For once, he felt like he was doing someone else a favor. Nao needed to relax and have fun, two things that Mochiri happened to be the best at.

Nao laughed as he watched Mochiri bounce of to get things for the fort. He got up and decided to make quick sandwhiches and a big thermos filled with chocolate milk. He chuckled to himself. He couldn't believe that he really was gonna do this. He put the food on a plate and grabbed thermos. "Hey Mochiri. Lets make the fort in my room. My bed and room are pretty big. I'm bringing snacks too". Once he made it to the room. He walked in and sat on the bed. "So it's been a long time since I've made one. Do you think you can do it while I watch"? He looked around seeing Mochiri happy and gathering things. He looked adorable and it made Nao smile. Being around him he understood why his brother was protective. He honestly started feeling the same way. His cuteness is really what made him attracted to him. He's never met anyone like Mochiri. He hoped his brother will like him when they meet. He kinda wants to ask Mochiri something but he's nervous. But he bites the bullet and prepares himself. " Mochiri. Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend "?

Mochiri didn't mind being the one to make the fort, and was briskly taking pillows and pulling the comforter to the side. The question didn't mean anything weird to him, so he answered in a laugh, "I have a cat, she's adorable and a girl. And you're my friend and a boy. So before you, I only had a girl friend. I hope that doesn't make you jealous," he peeked up from a raised blanket and tried to help Nao not be jealous, "If I had known I had such a friendly neighbor, I would have made you my my first friend. But I got my kitten first. It was out of your control, so don't feel bad. I already like you more than her... Don't tell her that." Going back under, he was feeling alright about what he was making. It was harder to make a fort in a bed because sofa cushions were more firm, but putting up the pillows in a certain way, he created a nesting space for laying down. "Hm. It's a little small, but the point was to be close to one another, right? A tight fit is good!"

Nao couldn't help but smile. He was so pure and innocent. It was a breath of fresh air. Something he didn't realize he needed. He got up and walked over to the fort and climbed in. He chuckled as he laid back. He laid on his side looking at Mochiri and smiled. "You OK? I'm not crushing you am I"? He looked at him and brushed some hair out of his eyes. God he wanted to kiss him but he didn't want to freak him out. It made him happy when Mochiri said he liked him but he knew he meant as friend. Maybe he didn't understand the different type of relationships people can have with each other. Well that was sort of obvious but how would he learn that? Is he really the type of person who should even try to show him? By all accounts he still had stuff to get through. He came out a bit jaded after that four year train wreck. He wouldn't want to be the one that makes Mochiri jaded. But somewhere in his heart he craves the younger man's presence. Even if they have to only be friends he take that over nothing. He inwardly sighs and smiles at Mochiri.

"Not at all," laying on his chest with his head facing Nao, the light haired brunet was starting to think about new things. Their haze of warmth in there made his heart beat fast again and it was caused from his eyes not moving away from the other man. He really liked kissing his soft cheek and the puckering noise came back in his head thinking back to it. He came closer and decided on doing it again, right on his cheek again. Mochiri had watched something that he wasn't supposed to once, it wasn't his fault it happened either, but he saw kissing on the television screen and had no idea what he was seeing. He never thought people kissed each other's faces so deeply until he had seen it on the screen. Once his big brother caught sight of what he had been watching, he quickly changed the channel to a cartoon, making Mochiri think it was something bad. What made people want to do that? Kissing meant you cared and loved for that other person, kissing like that must have meant more than that, right? Then how come he and his brother haven't done that? "...If I kissed you on the mouth, what does that mean, Nao?"

Nao gasped and sat up. He wasn't sure how to brooch this topic. It really wasn't his place but he seems to be curious so he can't ignore him. The one time he wished his brother showed up. He was nervous because he didn't want to give bad information. "Mochiri? H-have you ever kissed someone on the lips? Are you sure you want to kiss me? Well it means you like someone. Have you heard of the words boy friend or girl friend? That's something you do with some one you are dating. Um think of your parents. Sometimes they might be playful and kiss each other it's like that. But seeing your parents do it is gross". Nao chuckled thinking about his. They were and are always still all over each other. "But it's not a kiss you do with your brother or any of your family.

He listened to what Nao had to say, but still didn't get deterred away from what he wanted to do. "That's good, because you aren't related to me! So it works out well this way. I just met you, yet I still like you a lot..." Mochiri sat up and came closer, closing his eyes, "I want to try it, Nao." And thats what he said before putting his lips onto Nao's quickly then pulled away. It felt only felt different from the other kisses he's gave because lips were softer and warmer, he liked the feeling of it and pecked his lips there again before the other could protest. Mochiri opened his eyes again with a small smile, "I don't think its that much of a big deal... But your lips are really..." Getting a flush of embarrassment, he lowered his gaze to the side and mumbled, "Soft..."

Nao stiffined at the feel of the younger man's lips on his. He as going to say something but the younger man did it again and he blushed. "Mochiri... y-you kissed me? I-i like you too but Mochiri are you scared? If we like each other do you know what's involved with that"? He thought about if he should tell him or not but realized brutal honesty would work with Mochiri since he indeed was very honest. He didn't seem to second guess himself. If he wanted to do it. He would. So an endearing quality to have. No sccoted closer to Mochiri and caressed his cheek with his thumb. "Mochiri, even though we haven't known each other long. I really like you too. I would like to kiss you as well. Wegn people like each other they hug, kiss, and touch each other. I would very much like to do do all of thatvto you but it might be scary for you Mochiri, and I don't want to make you sad". Nao continued to caress his cheek with his thumb lightly.

"You said I might get scared but I don't feel scared at all." He chuckled and tilted at the touches to his cheek, "And why would I be sad, Nao? I feel so happy, if you don't believe me, here," he took the man's hand and lowered it to his chest, putting it in the centre, believing that's where the heart was, even though it wasn't. On top of that, the thickness of his clothing made it impossible for Nao to feel a heartbeat, "Its going fast. Um. It was fast before, but I feel it more after kissing you. It's new, but its not scary and I don't feel bad at all, okay." Mochiri was even admiring the new color on Nao's face from the kisses he gave. He didn't know what 'touching' entailed, the boy assumed that's what kissing and hugging was in the first place. Even without knowing what he meant, Mochiri trusted Nao, and he was very curious about what else they could be doing together.

Nao rested his head against Mochiri's. He sighed and looked into his eyes. He thought it was cute he was trying to be brave but he will try to take it slow with him. Even though he said he wouldn't be nervous Nao knew better. Its just because he doesn't know the details of what goes on. "Mochiri, we won't do too much today OK? But if I do anything and it makes you feel nervous or scared, tell me right away OK? And if you feel like trying out some thing don't hesitate to ask". Nao leaned in a placed a gentle peck against his lips. "I take it you want to sleep in the fort? We can I'll just grab an extra blanket and I'll grab you a tee shirt so you can change and sleep in it". Nao crawled out of the fort and stood up. He got up rummagaing through his dresser finding a tee for Mochiri and some boxers for himself. He bent down and peaked his head in stretching his hand out. "Mochiri come out so you change please".

"Mmm." He nodded and came out of their fort after taking Nao's hand, "Thank you for letting me borrow your shirt. And for letting me stay over too." Mochiri took the shirt for him into his lap, grabbing the bottom of his pink sweater to pull it up off his head, not really minding showing his body either, because there wasn't anything else under that sweater either except his white skin. His body was average for his age, he wasn't carrying any fat at all despite what someone would assume for someone who doesn't go outside much. It was thanks to his brother that made sure he ate correctly and didn't get spoiled with fatty, sugary foods. After he popped his head out the end of the sweater, Mochiri's eyes were quickly locked on Nao as if he were waiting for something. He then slowly started to put on the shirt, refraining from blinking just in case he might miss seeing seeing something...

Nao felt his eyes on him but he tried to ignore it. He wanted to laugh but he kept his back towards him till he calmed down. Once he took a deep breath he pulled the shirt over his head throwing it in the hamper. He kicked his shoes off and placed the at the foot of the bed. He undid his pants and pulled them off. He bent down grabbing them emptying the pockets and throwing them in the hamper. He slipped into his boxers and walked back over to the fort. He kneeled down and crawled in and spreaded the extra blanket out for the both of them. "Mochiri you can come now. I made the blanket up it should be OK to lay down now". He sat up and waited for Mochiri to crawl in. He inhaled deeply silently willing himself to calm down. He was excited and nervous about Mochiri staying over. He hoped he wouldn't appear as being creepy an scare him off.

"Okay!" He seemed to be even happier after watching Nao strip himself, his innocent eyes wider from taking it in. He's seen his brother's body all the time and vise versa. It wasn't a big deal at all. This? He's never seen anyone's body before like this and he felt to intrigued by it. "Wow... I like your butt, Nao, and back too! I hope I can give you a massage one day. Or any day if you wanted if you ask," He patted the new blanket as he came in and hummed in pure bliss laying on it, moving onto his next train of thought fast while settling in again, "Ooh... Its so soft! I love it..." He closed his eyes and came closer to Nao, wanting to feed off of his warmth and combine them together again. What he liked about being close to other people was this very reason. Mochiri felt so comfortable when he was warm and it would always send a lazy feeling inside of his body, in this instance with Nao, he felt more than just that.

Nao wrapped his arms around him pulling him closer. Practically bringing them nose to nose. He laughed when he heard Mochiri comment on his butt. No one has ever said that about him. Although if he had to be honest he liked Mochiri's body as well. He was lean, a bit on the pale side but it's what was so cute about him. He leaned in and pecked Mochiro on the lips quickly and nuzzles their noses together. "You are very cute Mochiri. I like so much. But we can talk about that another time. Sleep well little lamb. If you need anything wake me up ok? Are you comfortable ? Do you need anything or are you OK cuddling with me"?