The Stay At Home Lamb w/ Coffee-Tastic and Beatlechan

Coffee-Tastic

Nao actually was offended. "Don't worry yoshi. He won't have to deal with me then. I try everything to get you to like me. I even told him to come talk to you just awhile ago because he wasn't. But you know what you're a jerk. I don't have time or the patience to continue to try and kiss your ass. I can't. So make sure you explain to chichi. I'm leaving". Nao left the living room quickly and ran out the front door running to his car hopefully he can still check in. There was no way he was staying there. He was tired of yoshi talking down to him like he wasn't shit. And he was already in a bad mood due to the events that happened earlier. He sighed knowing chichi might be upset. But he did tell him before there was no way he could compete with someone who has a brother complex. He pulled up in front of the hotel greeted the clerk and checked in. Soon as he got to the room he shut the light off and climbed into bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow he silently seeped til he fell asleep. All the stress of the evening took a toll on him.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Coffee-Tastic

Mochiri had gotten into the bath just as he was told to do and was happy that he'd get out of the washroom to have his Nao there, but he heard the door closing from inside the tub, his mind went blank. Somebody left? He blinked and got out fast, "Nao left again..." The brunet dried off and got redressed in his clothes, getting out to see his brother there. "You made him leave again... What did you say to him?!"

"Why are you doing this? Getting involved with someone like that," Yoshino was done going around this. This whole situation was always going to repeat. Mochi and Nao would be happy, he tried to lay down things that his brother needs, Nao gets upset, then Mochi gets upset... Its not healthy. "You aren't like an adult Mochiri, this relationship mess is good for you no matter what you think. I don't want you going to him anymore. I'm getting a lock for your window and you aren't going to leave this house."

"What! No! I want to bring clothes over to his house and my blankets to sleep over, I want to make sure he's okay! I want him!" The younger brother was getting furious, coming right up to Yoshino again and yelling up at him, "I am an adult, I'm twenty years old! I know what I want and I do not want to be here, so you can't make me do that!! I don't want you talking to him anymore because you never say anything good! You keep making him run away!!"

Yoshino wasnt phased this time by Mochiri's loud volume, he grabbed his shoulders and leaned down to his face. His voice wasn't loud, but the words came out like knives, "I have kept things from you, brother. Do you know why momma and dad never see you?" Bringing up mom and dad, Mochiri's eyes widened and he couldn't speak. "Mochiri, you can't handle stress like me or anyone else. You get so angry you do bad things, and you did something very bad to momma and dad. I don't want you getting into trouble, baby brother, so I take care of you well. I make you happy here. Nothing else in life will make you as happy as you are right here. Not even that man who left. This is the second time he's left you and made you so angry that you yell at me. Your own family. The one one who's looking out for you! You can't handle it, so you won't have any of it."

Mochiri looked down and wiped his eyes, hiccuping as he felt the tears. The topic of his parents were the thing that made his mind go blank after that. "Yoshi what did I do to momma and daddy? I miss them..." he spoke after a while, crying, "I don't see them anymore, I miss them so much, big brother... Why? What happened?" He couldn't see with the water filling his eyes, but he felt his brother hug him and pet his head.

"I know you don't remember... You did lots of bad things, Mochi." He soothed his brother slowly, "Its best you don't know. You'll feel bad. So instead, lets not. I made dinner, we can eat now, okay, little bro?"

He kept sobbing, absolutely broken. He did bad things, so thats why they didn't even want to see him. Not even the rest of the family visited. He had no idea how much his brother loved him... everyone else left. "I... I don't know what I'd do without you, big brother," he sniffled and gently pulled Yoshi's shirt, "I'm not hungry. I want to go to bed with you and sleep. Please?"

The older brother nodded and kissed the younger one on his head, "Yes, Mochiri. We can cuddle and go to bed. Tomorrow too. Remember I don't have work for the rest of the month? We can cuddle all you'd want." Finally. His requests didn't have any Nao in it. It took bringing up bad memories on his part, but he knew this would put him back into place. He needed to be. Mochi really shouldn't be in a problematic relationship where the guy walks out when confronted and who also has ex problems. That's the worst situation for him to be in, it would just lead to a train wreck.

"I love you... I'm sorry for being bad and yelling." He still loved Nao too... But Yoshino was the one who would never leave him. So in return... "I won't leave again."

Nao spent two days at the hotel without any word from Mochiri. He thought he would text to yell or something but from his radio silence he knew he fucked up. But he can't stand being around yoshi. He reminds him of his ex too much. Maybe it was better this way. Did he love yes. With every fiber in his being but he didn't want Shiro dictating their every move. He understands that chichi is child minded but that never bothered him. But if you explain things properly he is capable of making great decisions. He sighed as he went to check out of the hotel. 2 days and not a word. His heart ached because he was longing to see him bit he knew yoshi wouldn't have it. On fact he probably pounced on the opportunity to keep him away. Should he even bother? He snorted to himself as he made his way to the car and got in. He started it and headed home. He sighed thinking he should go to work sometime this week but he really doesn't care at this point. He felt like his life was closing in around him and he can barely breathe. Once he got home showered he thought about going over but he sent a text instead. "I'm sorry chichi. I still ove you". Even if he didn't get a reply right away he still wanted him to know. Once he got home he showered and changed into some jeans and a tee. He put his shoes on grabbing his keysnand headed out to the local bar.

Mochiri hadn't been much of the same person after that, he was a lot quieter and relied more and more on his stuffed animals for comfort, not even being able to separate from his bigger stuffed bear unless Yoshino was there to hold him at that very moment. In his room with that toy in his arms, Mochiri got the text message and read it, feeling worse. The brunet felt tied to his brother even more but what he felt for Nao made it really hard to know what he should do. He was so tired and didn't reply, falling asleep with his phone next to him.

When he woke, it was way darker outside, only the light from his small lamp lighting the room, something his brother had turned on for him. His phone was still there and he felt the need to reply, rubbing his eyes as he sat up, sending, "I love you tons Nao... I wish you didn't go. I miss you a lot but I cant leave anymore... So I'm sorry too."

Nao was drinking when his text went off. He grabbed it hoping to see something good. Maybe another chance even though he knew. He unlocked the phone and read the text and the phone slipped out of his hand. Tears stung his eyes as he tried not to panic. He knew it was for the best. Mochiri would be better off even if he did love him. He wouldn't have to deal with his drama. His head knew it was right but his heart ached. He wanted to bug and hold chichi so bad. He let out a whimper as he thought of the other day. Tears streamed down his face as he lammes back another drink and ordered 3 more. He needed a distraction. He looked around seeing if there we're any guys to pick up. He saw a cute dark haired man sitting at the end of the bar and approached him. They shared pleasantries and a few more drinks and headed to Nao's place.

He sat there on his bed in silence, waiting to see if Nao would text something back to him, something. Anything... The young man had been in a half awake- half asleep state all day until that nap, so he didn't feel like he'd be able to fall asleep, it'd be even harder to do so when there was a chance that Nao could message back. The lamb was so miserable, even with his brother's love, he was still missing the part of him with his boy friend in it.

Though his eyes were weary and tired, he noticed the passing light of a car from out his window. Yoshino hadn't gotten a lock yet, but Mochiri didn't plan on trying to leave anyway, he thinks thats where the lack of rush to get one came from. He got out of bed and went to his window, seeing Nao's car. It was no big deal. He was an adult and he could go anywhere he wanted... But then he saw who was getting out of the car. Nao and someone else? Nao never talked about anyone else before. He watched with wide eyes, desperately wanting to know who that person was. He hoped Nao wasn't going to kiss him or hold him the same way he had been, though what was he to do? Mochiri felt like if the window was opened, he'd just gravitate out and go ovr to his house, but he was glad it was closed. He wasn't glad about what he was seeing. It felt wrong...

Nao stumbled out of the car. He had to remember no drinking and driving again. He had a couple of close calls on the journey back. That's why he always walked to the bar. But at this point did it matter if he as dead or not? He couldn't hold on to the person he loved the most so why not. Maybe that's an idea to ponder on later but right now he was gonna have sex with this man. It might be his last. It would have been nice if it was chichi but he didn't want to hurt him anymore. It was better then he won't hurt him anymore. He grabbed onto the man and chuckled as they made out walking to the door. They finally get there and he pulled him the house. He slams him against the wall and kissed him hard tugging at his clothes. In a drunken horny frenzy they tore into each other as they made it to his bedroom.

"Nao?" He muttered, his face so close to the glass of the window that his breath fogged it up. They were walking so weird and they were kissing so hard... It was far worse than a kiss on the head, it was a place they kissed for the same reason his heart beat fast. He wondered if Nao really did love him and felt a mixture of sadness, anger and another new thing called jealous. The mere thought of them doing the kinds of things they did that were dirty, it made his chest feel even more hot with anger. He honestly couldn't understand what had seen but he didn't feel any better with them going inside the house... The boy felt anxious and a bunch of other messy feelings along with the others the longer he was at the window... "J-Just for this, Yoshi," he whispered looking at his door while he was quietly lifting up his window to hop out, in his lamb pajamas once again. The bad feeling he got from seeing what he did was worse than feeling guilt for leaving... It's not like Yoshi would know since he was asleep and all either.

At the door he was about to ring the bell but noticed the front door wasn't even closed properly. Everyone always closed the doors so nobody could get in but Nao forgot? What if his boyfriend came inside? Mochiri shook his head to rid himself of the thought. It wasn't what he came here to think about. Stepping inside with socks, his presence was as quiet as a ghost and actually, the ghosts were in the bedroom because that's where he was hearing moaning from. He soon peeked at what it was and saw that no, it wasn't any ghost at all. It sure freaked him out as if it was. Mochiri stared at what he was seeing, taking it in as if it were a show, his lips parting slightly from the shock.

Nao tried to enjoy the feeling of the man but he couldn't get into it. For the most part he faked his moaning as the man feasted on him. But after awhile somewhere in his mind Mochiri's face came to mind and he pushed the man away. The man took the hint and backed away. "What's wrong"? Nao stared at the ceiling and started to sob. "I -I'm sorry. I can't. I'm still in love with Mochiri. I love him but I messed up. I'm sure he hates me now. I-im sorry to drag you in this". Nao sat up and tried to stop his tears but he couldn't. His heart ached for his chichi. He missed so much but he knew all hope was lost. The man sat next to him. "I'm not a dick you know. I could tell something was wrong. So a lost love huh? I think you may have a shot but you can't mess up again". The man inwardly smiled as he saw the young man hiding behind the door but he didn't tell Nao. Nao shook his head and sobbed into his chest. "He won't forgive me. I'm sure he hates me like his brother. I try to get him to like me but I can't deal with him being mean to me. I just can't". The man looked over to Mochiri. He signaled for him to come in the room.

Mochiri's heart was weak to everything Nao was saying. He thought that he was okay with being separated since they weren't speaking to one another with their phones... When the stranger motioned him to come over, he snapped out of it and frowned. Having that other man there made him nervous, but for Nao, he stepped in the room, getting towards the bed before speaking, "Nao... I'd never hate you. I love you too much to hate you," he was starting to cry as well, but he had cried so much already, so he was quieter, "I was scared when I saw you with someone else and I came over. I'm really happy you thought about me again... I was worried you didn't mind losing me." But that wasn't true and all he wanted to do was stay there with Nao and stay glued together forever. He hiccuped, "I love you so much, Nao."

Nao jumped and gasped when he heard his voice. "C-chichi? "How? B-but..." Nao closed his mouth and his eyes as he tried to get his thoughts together. He was surprised to see Mochiri. He didn't think he would still care about him. Not after his brother probably told him to stay away. He opened his eyes and looked at Chichi crying and pulled him into his arms not being able to hold his own emotions back. The man smiled left a little note for the both of them saying he'd like to be friends with both and to call him when they worked everything out. After that the man walked back to the bar. Nao held Chihi tight as he apologized over and over.

He hugged Nao just as strongly and pressed every part of him as close to the other man as he could, "Nao," he said after more apologies from him, "Nao, its okay. Don't apologize. I'm happy I'm here again with you and I want you to be happy too." He kissed Nao's wet cheeks and his lips as well. This kind of happiness was too much to loose. There was no possible way that Mochi could stay home forever and not see Nao again. There wasn't any way Nao could be without him either. It felt great to be needed, it felt great to also have what he needed as well. "It feels so good to be with you again... I don't want to be away from you this long again. I won't let it happen."

Nao kissed chichi wrapping his arms around his waist. He laid him down on the bed. He stopped the kiss for a minute to look at his chichi. "Baby I love you so much. I know you said stop but I'm sorry. He rested his head on Chichi's chest and kissed it. "C-can i show you how much i love you? Remember what we talked about? when words arent enough? I woukd like to show you. Please baby. I wont be stupid anymore but please talk to yoshi. I'll tell you everything about past, just please can I make love to you?"

"I'll do anything I can to be close to you, Nao," he wiped his eyes, gaining a gentle smile, "I'll talk to Yoshi. I'll come to your house everyday... We can do the thing..." he muttered, playing a bit with Nao's hair, "Have sex together." After being frightened with loosing Nao, the biggest thing he wanted was reassurance. They've already told each other how much they love the other, it was about time they showed it another way with action. Mochi was confident that nothing about this would be painful, to himself or Nao... Actually, it might heal their shaken, torn hearts.

Nao smiled and kissed him again. But this time in a more gentle tender fashion. He was nervous but he wanted it to go right. He slowly picked chichi up until he sat on his lap and wrapped his legs around his waist. He moved up the bed and turned down the blanket. He laid chichi down softly and started pushing his shirt up. He brushed his nipple ligtly and tugged the shirt off. Once he removed it he took his own off throwing it on the floor. Next was his pants. For every item of clothing he removed from chichi, he removed his as well. Once he finished he pulled the blanket over them and kissed him.

Under the warmth of the blanket, it was like being in an over of their warmth again and it was perfect for him. Mochi closed his eyes and enjoyed their kiss, putting his hands on the sides of Nao's cheeks, then went down the other man's neck and ended up wrapping around Nao's body in a hug, pulling his head away with a tinge of lust in his eyes as he opened them to look at Nao, his lover, "I think... having my clothes off makes me feel funny. I'm getting hot all over, Nao," it was purely from having the both of them naked and being intimate, "You too? It's not just me? Tell me you're feeling hot inside too, Nao..."

Nao kissed him and pulled away.."I promise next time you can keep your clothes on but I want to see how beautiful you are with out". Nao kissed him and moved down to hua neck sucking on it. He tried not to leave marks but he left a couple. He had the sudden urge to let it be known they we're together. Before getting swept away in the throes of passion. He grabbed some lube from his night stand drawer and shoved it under the pillow. He continued to kiss down his body leaving trails of wet kisses. He moaned when he arrived at his cock and engulfed it with his mouth. He remembered since he saw it from their previous activities he wanted to suck him. He moaned and deep throated the young man bobbing his head up and slowly. He looked up at Mochiri to see how he was reacting and moaned when he saw lust in his eyes. After a while he continued and spread his legs and grabbed the lube. Once he retrieved it he opened it and drizzled some on to his fingers. He pulled away from the cock and said. "It may hurt for a bit but bare it for me". He kissed his thigh and added one finger to him. He trusted the finger in slowly going deep each time.

For his boy friend, yeah, it was okay he wasn't wearing anything, and it gave him butterflies again when Nao stated his reason for it. Mochiri wanted to tell Nao that he was the one with a beautiful body, but the kisses he felt silenced him, getting him to save what was on his mind for afterwards. Mochi would have never thought to put his mouth down there, nor did he think it would have felt good. It was hot and wet, Nao must have known this beforehand before trying it out on him... No, it wasn't a time to think about someone else being with Nao... The man sucking his cock had the other moaning sweetly at the pleasure of being sucked off and the sight of Nao taking him in deep. But then he stopped and gave Mochiri a warning. "H-Hurt?" He was under the assumption nothing hurt... At least the pain wasn't anything more than discomfort, so he didn't complain. The brunet did shift lightly to try and help get more comfortable, but the intrusion made it not so easy. "It's weird, Nao..." What he did do was relish in what he had previously felt, reaching down to touch himself to feel good. Thankfully his insides were slowly getting used to being stretched out, the friction inside that he felt making his cock leak just a bit more.

Nao bit his lip as he fingered and stretched not wanting to hurt him. He saw the weeping and cock and leaned over t lick it. He moaned as he added a second finger slowly. He could tell chichi was getting use to it as he started moving his hips with knowing. Nao had to keep himself calm. He didn't want to be too rough. The sight of his chichi being so erotic was making his head spin. If he was aware Nao would be in trouble. He continued to finger and lick aandfinally added the third finger. Being engulfed in his heat he felt his cock twitch. He was more than ready but he had to wait for chichi. He looked up. "You OK"?

"I'm... ," he swallowed down saliva caused from being in something close to a trance from think too deeply about what he was feeling. In and out Nao's fingers were doing, moving inside of his body deeply with easy motions thanks to the lube. Having the muscles inside of him brushed and touched were so strange, but he didn't dislike it, he actually felt the troubles in his head leaving for real now. With a moan and another move of his hips, he repeated himself, closing his eyes from the euphoria, "Yeah. I'm okay... A-Are you okay? Do you want me to touch you too now?"

No smiled. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Besides that's gonna be taken care of". With that Nao removed his fingers and climbed in between chichi's legs. He lifted them resting each one on the side of him. He grabbed the lube and poured some onto his fingers. He lubed his hard cock making sure to put a generous amount. He tossed it aside and lined up with chichi's entrance. He bent to kiss him softly and started to push on slowly.

Seeing what Nao had down there before didn't bother him at all, they were both boys and all, but he forgot about the fact that in sex, those things go into people. Having Nao's size entering him, his face became red as he tensed up, his body squeezing around the man's cock, "O-Oh yeah, I forgot," he turned his head from the kiss, not because he didn't want it, it's just that he was breathing a bit too hard and he wanted to settle with the organ inside of him, "It's s-so hot inside. U-uh... Nao, what do I do? Are you feeling good? Am I doing good? Uh. W-wow" Mochiri wasn't filled on on what to do during sex, he only knew that this happened. It wasn't bad like Yoshino said, but he wanted to know what he was supposed to do in this role. He wasn't even doing anything for Nao like this.

Nao gasped at the tightness and continued to push in until he was fully seated in him. He kissed his cheek. "Stop worrying baby. You are amazing. You feel so good. I wish I could stay like this forever. But if you want move your hips. Sensing that he was OK he started to thrust I'm slowly getting in deeper. "Wrap your legs around my waist baby". Nao moaned once he was in deeper My began to kiss chichi. "I love you so much. Make sure talk to me. Tell me if it hurts, OK?" Nao moaned as he rotated his hips gently caressing the inside of the younger male. He pulled out ril he reached the head only to plunge back in. God he never felt anything so right and hot. It was taking a lot for him not to fuck him into the mattress but he wouldn't unless he got the say so.

The brunet did as he was told to do, wrapping his legs around Nao's waist, getting his body to be even more close to his lover. When the older man had started to pull out, he was going to ask why, but it only rammed back inside of him, "Ah!" He gasped, utterly startled and surprised by the action, squeezing again while he wrapped tighter around Nao's waist, "Wh... F-Feeling you inside is weird," it didn't feel bad, it's just when Nao thrust into him, he felt jolted with pleasure that he didn't know what to do about. Mochiri turned his head over to another side and squirmed, feeling his cock as well as the warm, gooey lube that was inside him as well, "But... don't stop..." he mumbled, looking up at the other man as he started to stroke himself again, just to feel even more pleasure, "The, um... The hot feeling is really nice...."

"Ah chichi. You'll get use to it. It feels good being in you". Nao was still thrusting slowly while he kissed his neck and began to suck on his neck and marking him nibbling gently. He picked him up so he was seated on his lap and held his waist as he was guiding chichi's movements. Up and down and swirling his hips. "Oh God chichi so good um". He thrusted up and hit chichi's spot. Nao held on tight to chichi feeling his control slip.