The Stay At Home Lamb w/ Coffee-Tastic and Beatlechan

Coffee-Tastic

"I agree on both parts." He said, smiling and closing his eyes as he got comfortable next to his lover again, "Need to be fully rested to be the best nurse Kita there ever was. Because Nao deserves the best there ever." With Nao in bed, he neglected his own rituals of always having thick clothes on, the sweater, his shirt, his pj pants... just soaking up Nao's warmth seemed to be enough for him not to notice he wasn't wearing any of that. His mind was far off from that. He needed to think about the dates they could do on, all the things they could do out of the house. The mall with Oba was amazing, but there wasn't anything to do there besides buy things. There was a small merry-go-round but the person operating it said it was for kids only. Mochi said he wasn't that old, but then he was shown the height limit for the carousel, which he exceeded by far... Maybe he and Nao could go to some place that had a bigger merry-go-round! Definitely something to consider later!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Coffee-Tastic

Nap chuckled and held his little lover. He was glad he was able to make him happy with a promise of a date. Its been awhile since nao had fun. This is exactly what they needed. Still doing something together but something they both could enjoy. He wrapped his arms around chichi and whispered in his ear telling him he loved him. After awhile he shifted still holding on to him. "So exactly what are you going to do as nurse!?"

"What I'm gonna do?" he smiled, looking at him again, "Everything I can to make my patient happy. Give him kisses all over, give him a massage anywhere he wants, and..." Mochi chuckled and lowered his head sheepishly with a cute grin, "And like what nurses do they have to check the patent everywhere to see that there's nothing wrong with them..." A sexualized nurse isn't what what the disconnected brunet originally would think of when he spoke about being a nurse, but just him saying that he'd inspect Nao made him feel like his face got a little red.

Nao chuckled. "I was teasing baby. You can do whatever you desire". Nao caressed his cheek. "You are so cute chichi. I'm glad we met. I haven't been this happy in awhile. I really love you Chi. Hey... don't forget to call your brother. My phone is on the dresser".

The light brunet smiled as Nao talked but, then he mentioned calling Yoshi and he pouted a little, "But I'm so comfy here with Nao... but okay..." The other man was just worried. He would certainly be to blame if Mochi wasn't calling him and he wasn't selfish enough to make his brother dislike Nao even more than he already did. He pulled himself out of Nao's hold and crawled out of bed to get the phone, scratching the small of his back, where his two dimples were, once he was up on two feet. "I think that Yoshi will be okay with us soon. He loved me and he does want me to be happy just like you. It'll just take a little bit," he looked back at Nao with a hopeful look before picking up his cell to call his brother.

• 2 weeks later...

Nao nodded and closed his eyes. He sighed as he felt his body ache. He hoped he would accept them soon as he was not letting chichi go ever. He was too in love with him. The one good thing he had. He opened his eyes and turned on his back hoping Chi would come back soon. He wanted a hug.