The Stay At Home Lamb w/ Coffee-Tastic and Beatlechan

Coffee-Tastic

"He's my boy friend," Mochiri spoke out, for once not caring if he should have kept that to himself of not. Then he pointed at his brother, "He's my brother. The one who made Nao want to run away for good."

Yoshiri cleared his throat and translated what Mochiri said in a more adult way for the doctor, "My brother is friends with the patient... I didn't think their relationship was healthy, so I said that my brother isn't allowed to see him anymore. Things happen, I called him to say I changed my mind, but he hung up before that... Was it stress that got him to pass out? Really?" He asked, baffled at how a man could pass out from stress from this. He didn't even know Mochiri for a half a month.

Mochi felt like he was getting angry again just from his brother explaining it again. The young man frowned, "Its my brother's fault. He can't accept that I'm an adult now," says the one still in pajamas with a blanket and a stuffed animal, "It makes me feel angry. I'll feel better if I see Nao, so can I be with him? Please..."

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Coffee-Tastic

The doctor nodded. 'You can go in young man". The doctor stopped yoshino for a second. "I can see you are confused about his diagnosis. You can't understand how stress can make somene pass out? Am i right? I can see your brother is child mined so he might not understand completely. But I will explain it to you assuming what we say is between us. I grasp the gist of what you we're saying. Well whatever you said to him before deeply affected his pschye. So may I ask... in his file there was a report about him being physically and mentally abused about 4 years ago. You weren't the one who did it right? I'm just asking but when abused people feel threatened this tends to happen. But by your reaction I can see you are not related. So whatever words you guys exchanged made him shut down because he felt scared. Its almost how if you we're scolding a child and they shut down. He went intondistress and passed out. Thank God he had sense to pull over or it wouldnhave been a lot worse. So you know if your brother is aware"?

"He told me that there has was a person who called him over the phone that made him feel bad, that he even broke his phone. I havent known Nao for not even a little bit of time, but from what you says, I suppose that kind of reaction was stress induced." A victum... So that's what Nao was. Subject to mental and physical abuse, that almost registered Nao as something close to what Mochi was. Someone who was very vulrable. "I understand, doctor. I do suppose I can lighten up on him a bit. I'm already allowing them to meet, which my original decision is what caused this... As for who called him, its not my business."

As his brother talked outside, Mochiri had quickly made himself comfortable by Nao's bed, as good as he could in that chair. He didn't think the bed he was on was that comfy, so Mochi lent Nao his blanket, covering his body, and even put his stuffed toy beside the sleeping man as well. "Nao... Wake up soon. My brother says we can be together," he laid his head down there and closed his eyes, "I want to hug you and kiss you more. Make forts, play games, cuddle... And Yoshi says its all okay to do that." It wasn't necessarily what his brother said, but he wanted this so bad he would get what he wanted even if Yoshi didnt.

Nao was still laying still when he woke up. He heard voices outside. He didn't know what was going on. Then all of a sudden he felt something warm draped over him and felt someone lay next to him. The aroma was sweet and sticky. It reminded him of his chichi. Then he heard the whispering of a a sweet voice. Did he die? He could have sworn it was chichi talking to him. But there was no way. Not after what his brother told him earlier. His eyes popped open and he gasped. "C-chichi? Wh-what happened? Where am I? Does your brother know you're here? Where am I?" Nao started to panic. He wasn't sure what was going. He looked around then the strong scent of disinfectant hit. Only one place triggered his sense of smell like that. The hospital. He hated this place but what was he doing here?'

He smiled, finding one of Nao's hands as fast as he could in order to hold it and even give it a kiss, "Don't worry, everything's okay now that your awake. Yoshi said we can be together... You fell asleep in your car and someone told the doctors on the phone. You're in a doctors room, but they said you're fine, " he swallowed, "So we can go back real soon. I want to be alone again with you." Getting scared away by Yoshi. Being in a weird smelling space with Yoshi outside the door, doctors and nurses. He wanted to just have Nao to himself again. Mochiri wasn't enlightened that Nao had actually passed out from stress, however, even he knew that the fact they would be together would be good for him. For the both of them actually.

Nao smiled and hugged him. He felt bad for scaring him but he was glad he was there. The doctor walked in. "Oh look, he's awake. Hi, I'm Dr. Shinji. You gave us a scare. How do you feel?" Nao nodded. "I-I'm fine thank you. Can you tell me what happened?" Dr. Shinji nodded. "Well you passed out in your car". Nao nodded. "OK I understand. Yeah that happened before. The doctor nodded. "Yes I saw. And that situation. Are you still in it"? Nao nodded "no but until recently he was still calling but I broke the phone in a fit of panic". The doctor nodded. "Well I'm glad to hear that. I will leave you but someone else is in the hall". Dr. Shinji looked at the older brother and took his leave. Nao looked at chichi and smiled caressing his cheek. "Thank you for coming. How did you get here"?

"Mm..." Mochi could purr, he was so happy to feel Naos hand on his cheek again after the scare, "Yoshi tooks us here. He told me that we were going to see you, thats the only reason why I went with him. Can you belive this? Yesterday, I yelled at him! I think if I didnt do that, he wouldnt have done what I wanted. Who knew raising your voice hets people to do what you want!" Laughing, Mochiri leaned more towards Nao, giving his lips a kiss, "I would have done anything to see you again though." He would have stayed at that door for as long as he needed to for him to come back, and if he actually were to wait long enough, hed go out and find him himself.

Nao kissed him gently. "Chichi.. I love you so much. I don't wanna be without you. I'm sorry I left. In was just really upset. You know your brother is only looking out for you but i wish he would believe me when i say I won't hurt you. I love you the way you are. My chichi". Nao held on to the younger man tightly hoping he'd never have to let go. The doctor was walking back to bring the discharge papers when he peeked in the room and smiled. The doctor smiled. He turned to yoshi. "Have you watched them together "? Believe me you have nothing to worry about. Look at your brother's happiness. While he is child like they want love too and not just from family. He is a man after all. He might not understand what he feels but he will tell you if he feels weird. Trust him a bit more. If you keep separating. You're going to lose him. Look at him he's completely in love". The doctor chuckled and walked into the room. "OK love birds. Discharge papers here you go". Nao looked up. "Thank you". The doctor nodded and left.

"Love birds he says..." he mumbled, happy to at least have someone else besides himself and Nao understand what they were, "Nao, I want to go back fast. I want to do lots when we get back." Mochiri kissed the other man on his lips, coming very close to just getting on the bed with Nao. Thankfully before that happened, Yoshi came inside after the doctor let, pausing in his steps seeing his little brother actively kissing their neighbor on the lips. He did that on his own? In the older brother's eyes, it was like watching his baby brother at six kissing Nao. It made him uncomfortable, but there wasn't anything he could do at the moment. Mochi might never become an actual adult anytime soon, but it was recently clear to him that his brother was understanding that he doesn't have to listen to his word so much anymore.

Yoshino cleared his throat, getting the younger brother's attention, "If we're done here, I don't want to spend the rest of my morning here... And before you ask," he looked at Nao, "Yes you'd drive with us... but no PDA in my car, the both of you." He thought that he could get some time to get used to the fact his brother was kissing and getting close to somebody else, but seeing it before his own eyes would be a big no-no.

Nao nodded and got up. He was still dressed thankfully so all he had to do was get his shoes. He looked up at Yoshi. "Um thanks. You don't have to take me home. My car should still be at the end of the block by the main road. You can just drop me there and I will drive back home". He looked at chichi and grabbed his hand. "OK baby I'm ready to go". Just for good measure he grabbed chichi and kissed him one last time before their stipulation kicked in. But he will hold hands with him regardless and the look he gave yoshi was telling him he better not say anything to upset his chichi again. After that he headed out of the room hand in hand with Mochiri.

Yoshino didn't need any looks to know it was best not to voice any more of his displeasure their relationship gave him. Between the possibility of his brother getting ferociously upset and over stressing Nao, the only think he thought he could control was what happens in front of him. Mochiri looked back at Yoshi as they walked ahead, smiling when he saw his big brother carrying his blanket and toy behind them. The light brunet gently squeezed Nao's hand and went along with him.

Mochi took Nao into the backseat with him, if it werent for the fact Yoshi was there and they needed seat belts, Mochi would have instinctually gotten on Nao's lap. On the ride, he kept his head leaned against him with his eyes closed, being on the brink of drowsy from the bad sleep he got and excitement from having Nao again. Yoshi drove them back and getting to their block, he looked into the back at Mochi, "You're coming back with me to change your clothes. I'd also like to talk to you alone before spending time with him. Okay?" He smiled, "Then you can do whatever you want as long as you make sure its appropriate... Fair enough, right, Nao?" Then that smile dropped as he was stopping the car at Nao's parked car.

Nao nodded and thanked him for the ride. He waved to Mochiri and walked to his car. He wondered what that talk consisted of but he had a feeling he knew. But even if that was the case Nao wouldn't pressure him. Until chichi said it was fine he would at least keep it a pg-13 level. He wouldn't do anything chichi wouldn't want until he said and he was fine with that. He enjoyed kissing him anyway. Would he like to get a chance to make him a moaning mess? Sure but he didn't want to rush it either. He sighed as he got into his car realizing he'd have to get another cell phone as he left it at the hospital. Well he will shut it off later as he really needed some sleep and food. He still wants a chance to smooth things over with Yoshi, if he will give him a chance but it doesn't seem possible right now. Eventually they will have to. He has to see by now that he wouldn't hurt chichi. It maybe quick but he loves dearly and ants him in his life period. When Nao was situated in the car he started it and pulled off heading home.

"Bye bye Nao!" Mochiri cheered quietly as their car drove to home. The ride was not long, but to him it did. Precious moments he could be taking getting dressed... "Brother, whats the talk about?" He asked, the sweet innocence that were in his eyes when Yoshi looked into the rear view mirror was painful to him.

Yoshi bit on his bottom lip and focused on parking for the time being, "I'll let you know once your ready. I want your full attention when I talk to you." His brother gave him a nod and Yoshi did the same faintly, "Thank you... H-Hey, wait!" He didn't even get to take the keys out of the ignition before the younger brother hopped out the car and went to go inside quickly. Mochiri failed to remember he didn't have the keys to the house and wouldn't get in, the look on his face when he tried to open the door was like a squirrel who couldn't find its nuts. From this, Yoshino could tell his brother did not want to waste a minute. So he took his time walking to the door. "Okay, you go on." Mochiri went to his room straight away when the door opened, dropping the blanket and toy in his hand on the way there. His big brother he saw was looking quite displeased and also on the verge of pain. Why? He could guess he'd hear about it when he was done...

In yet another outfit consisting of a sweater with soft sweatpants, Mochiri came back to Yoshi in slightly more serious matter. It would be concerning himself and Nao, and he had to pay attention, because if he heard anything he didn't like, he'd have to catch Yoshi on it before it was made into another mess! "I'm ready. What is it?" he smiled a little and was sat down on the couch where Yoshi sat next to him on.

"There's no need for me to try and make this child-proof, since you take yourself as an adult now... You don't know what sex is, right?" The look on Mochi told him that it was a no, "Good. Don't do it."

"Well what is it?" He asked, cocking his head in a confused manner. The word sounded bad to him having Yoshino say it in this way, "I can't not do it if I don't know what it is."

The older brother nodded and patted Mochi's shoulder, "I know that. I just think I'm going to have a hard time explaining it to you..." Hm. This was about Mochi and Nao, but the clueless eyes he was receiving was letting Yoshi know that this was a chance to protect his Mochi once again. "It's a scary thing, little brother. But you just have to know about it if you plan on being in a relationship with somebody." And with the two of them already kissing and such already, he could foresee 'things' happening just as quickly. It was best to educate his little bro on how scary, horrible and terrifying sex was.

By the time Mochiri was going out the door, he was kind of out of it, his eyes a bit more distant that usual. Yoshi smiled at his dear brother and waved, "Be back soon, Mochi, I'll miss you too much!" The younger brother gave a dim smile back before he left the house, giving Yoshino the clear that his innocence will be kept either way they decide to go.

Nao crashed out on the couch not having the energy to get to the bed. He sighed and closed his eyes hoping chichi will come soon. He hoped his brother didn't scare him too much. Knowing him he did. But noticing a rebellious streak in chichi he may want to experiment. Part of him wanted to but he doesn't want to push. He really isnt ready himself. He closed his eyes trying to ignore he thoughts running in his head. He huffed loudy turning on his side facing the back of the couch. He really need his chichi. Maybe they can take a nap if he does come seeing he can't relax. He finally gived up and sits up. He heads to the kitchen and makes a few sandwiches and sets them aside just in case. He goes back in the living room turning on some naruto and in tries to relax.

Just as he was relaxing there, he rang the doorbell, getting the habit of pressing the button multiple times after yesterday. Mochi tried to shake himself out of his head, because he could finally spend time with Nao without worrying about his brother. It's just that he never imagined something to be so sad and painful to happen between people in a relationship. He didn't know what sex was before and he was glad he knew about it now. Even more so that Yoshino told him some things that lead to it. Kissing, touching and being too close together in forts. It bummed him out that he couldn't make forts with Nao anymore, but it was for their own good. When he heard the door clicking from it being opened again, he put his hands into his pockets and stood up straighter, "I'm back, Nao! I... Lets have fun!"

Nao heard chichi and hopped off the couch. He opened the door and hugged him. "Hey baby. I missed you. Im so glad you came. Come I made us something to eat. Then we can build a fort and watch tv OK or we could take nap. I am a it tired but if you want to stay up and watch tv we can". Nao noticed the off look and grabbed his hand. He will wait til he got in the kitchen. He knew he scared him. He inwardly sighed. "Sit at the table chichi I'll bring your food". He grabs some plates fixing the sandwiches and brought it to Mochiri. He smiled and sat down. "Chichi what's wrong? Tell me please".

His feeble smile flattened out when Nao caught him easily, it being hard to keep a smile when felt a tad bit squeamish, "Thanks for the sandwiches... For whats wrong, I think it'll be okay as long as it doesn't happen. I don't want to talk about it, but don't worry," he then took one of the sandwiches and whispered before taking a bite, "I'll make sure it doesn't happen to us." Mochi could really go for a nap, one that involved being right next to Nao... That can't happen anymore because that was too close. How was he supposed to live like this? Before he was expected to say anything else, he stuffed his face with his sandwich and looked away as he chewed slow. When he tried to speak again, it came out as mumbo jumbo because of his full mouth, but he had tried to tell Nao the food was good.

Nao smiled sadly a little hurt he wouldn't tell him. He pushed the sandwiches away and nodded. He tried to bite back the hurt. He knew he told him something and now he doesn't want to share. It made Nao feel sad he thought they were getting closer. He sighed and got up from the table. "When you finish just leave the plate there . I'll clean up later". Nao plopped on the couch and laid down waiting for Mochiri to finish. Maybe he will take a nap as he wasn't in the mood for anime anymore . He closed his eyes willing himself to not be so upset. He gets what he's doing but this is too much. He's dating Mochiri not Toshi. As much as he loves chichi he doesn't know if he can do this. Why fight if they can't be together freely. That's all he wants and he might not get it. Nao had some thinking to do. He can't have outside influence in his relationship. Before he came chichi told him everything that was on his mind and now he can't? He didn't like it. There was no way he could compete with some one that has a brother complex.

He looked towards Nao on the sofa and sunk slightly in his chair. Mochiri didn't like making his brother feel bad, not that he does that often at all, and now making his boy friend like this? It didn't feel good at all. He finished up eating and got up afterwards, coming over with near-silent feet, "...Nao," he whispered again, getting on his knees at the edge of the sofa by Nao, "I just don't want either of us getting hurt." Physically or emotionally. The way his brother put it, only one of them was supposed to feel pleasure while the other one was the one going through pain. But they only go through that pain because their partner likes it. It sounded so pitiful. They could be happy as ever without needing to do a ritual of that content, or not. It seemed like the price was too great for him to handle. The only thing he wanted to do with Nao was be close to him and kiss him lots, but he couldn't even do that.

Nao turned and faced him. "Why would I hurt you chichi? Are you talking about sex? I won't lie and tell you that it won't hurt but only for a little bit. But if you plan good it won't hurt. Chichi... your brother is just trying to scare you. I would never force you to do what you didn't want. But it's OK for us to kiss and touch if you want. Your brother just doesn't want us to be friends Chichi. That's why he keeps telling you things like this. And it hurts that you don't trust me. Chichi I love you but I don't think it's a good idea for us to be friends. Your brother doesn't like it and I don't want you to choose between me and him. So choose your brother and be good and listen to him. OK? I won't leave. I still say hello when I see you outside or if you want a cake but I don't want you to do something that will make you feel bad. Especially if your brother told you no". Nao got up off the couch and walked to the door opening it. "Come on. I'll walk you home".

For what he said, not wanting then hurt... How was it his fault? It felt like he was being punished for believing in his most important family member. Mochi got up and shook his head, "No... I'm sorry that I didn't know what sex meant, but he told me first, what am I supposed to think? After what happened and having my brother say okay to us ..." he frowened, feeling angry again, "And you just want me to go home and be friends. That's no better than what my brother wanted! I want what I want. And its here that I want to be. With you. So no. I'm not leaving, Nao!" Mochiri picked himself up to the couch, with his shoes off, he planted himself right there and he wasn't going to move. His soft eyes were tinged with anger and even some shame, looking away from Nao.

Nao sighed and closed the door. He sat next to Chichi and grabbed his hand. "Chichi.. if you want what you want sometimes you have to disobey yoshi. Is that something you can do? If you want to kiss me you can. There is nothing wrong with us kissing or even touching for that matter. If you wanted to touch me you can. All you have to do is ask. But as I told you. Your brother is trying to scare you because he doesn't want you to do it. He's still trying to tell you what to do and if you have to listen to him then being boyfriends won't work. I would never do anything to hurt you chichi. I love you so much chichi but your brother is gonna mess our relationship up if he keeps telling you things to scare you. So now you have to think for yourself chichi. If you want to kiss me yes you can. What we are doing is not wrong. When you love someone it's OK to kiss. Did your brother ever explain to you where babies come from?"

Nao's actions had always has love in it, with his brother he felt the same, but to scare him? As much as he didn't want to think that, it sounded like something he'd do in order to make sure he was still bossing him around. So they can kiss and touch... Yoshi was a liar... He really couldn't handle him living somebody else, that was a shame, but lying only made him start to not trust his brother.

"Not really," he admitted, turning to face Nao again, coming closer and hugging him, just like he wanted to do, "I never asked... I know that babys just happen when a girl and a boy like each other. Do babies happen with boys too? I'm not sure. I've never seen any with a big stomach before." Then again, he hasn't seen any pregnant woman much anymore now that he just stays in the house. "Why does it matter?" Oh goodness. Did Nao want to have kiss with him?! Mochiri was far more loved than he thought! "I-If you want to start a family, Nao, I'm not sure of Im ready yet. Babies are too much responsibility... Sorry."

Nao chuckled. "No chichi no babies don't worry. Only mommy and daddies can have babies. If we want one later. We'all talk about that later. But I asked because babies are made from sex chichi. That's how I was made, you, even your brother chichi. When a mommy and daddy love each other so much they have sex. Sometimes telling someone you love them is not enough so sex is just a more active way of telling the person. But we are two boys so we won't be making babies". He sighed and hugged Chi,hi. "I don't know what to tell you about yoshi chichi. I know he's trying to protect you but he doesn't have to protect you from me. I love you and wont hurt you. Him still trying to control you is going to confuse you chichi. I think you should talk to him".

He was thankful that they didnt have to worry about babies just yet. As for his brother, he agreed with Nao, that it'll confuse him... Mochi didn't think he'd have trouble trusting his boy friend on what what couples do, seeing as though Nao knows more about it than his brother might. Mochi has never seen his brother with anyone at all. "I will later. I don't want to go back yet. We haven't spent a lot of time together yet by ourselves," he let out a puff, "The way Yoshi explained it to me, it sounded bad, but since he was trying to scare me, how is it supposed to be? I don't want any of us getting hurt, thats why I was afraid if we accidentally did sex by being too close and if we kissed." Yoshino told him that it can happen even when you least expect, which is why he should always be careful. Though Nao reassured him that it was only scares, which was why he wanted to know what it was truthfully.