Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

The blonde was drinking tea when his lover walked into the kitchen. Some much was on his mind at the moment that he just needed something to calm him down. If there were no answers to his questions then he just kept it in and burries then down deep. What would he have to prove? He couldn't cox his Jun. he looks up at him for a moment and placed his mug down." I don't think I can tonight,dear. I just don't feel well. My head feels like it's stuffed up right to the brim." Dylani rubbed his temple and laid back." Sorry,Jun. I'm really sorry."

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

Jun bit his lip, his eyes falling to the ground.

"Alright..."

He stood in the door way for a moment, before hesitantly stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

"..Dylani...Listen...I know your worried about me..I'm trying to quit... I'll.. I'll take it more seriously starting today alright? "

He sat on the bed next to him and gently touched his cheek.

"...Your so cute.."

He sighed again, getting closer to his lover.

"Your not mad at me...Right? "

He took the others hand, brining it to his lips and kissing it gently.. Being charming.

"Can I make you feel better..?"

He said softly nuzzling into the other neck and kissing him behind his ear, attacking his sensitive area. He loved Dylani... He hated seeing his lover upset. He'd really try to quit for the other. If it ment seeing Dylani happy he'd do it. any time.. anywhere... any day...

"Dylani~ "

He whispered The others name in a seductive and sexual voice, his warm wet tongue slipping into the others ear.

His breath warm along with his gentle touch...

"Dylani...Listen...I know you're worried about me...I'm trying to quit...I'll..I'll take it more seriously starting today alright?"

The blonde breathed a gentle sigh before slowly sitting up on the bed." I only want you to try Jun.Just try for me." With Jun right next to him on the bed he did feel a little better. His hand brushing against his cheek,almost making it a bright red.

"You're so cute...You're not mad at me right?"

Dylani could never really stay mad at his older lover. He was just too good looking to stay made at." I'm not mad.I don't see a good reason to be mad at you." The fact that Jun was kissing into his hand was another reason why he couldn't be mad. His loops against his pale skin set a single shiver through his body. Every time the two of them touched it just gave him the warmest feeling. A feeling juts to go for more and let go to him. But something always seemed to stop him,not knowing why he wanted the feeling to stop. But that was how it went when they were close to love making. And it would seem that they were rather close. Kisses on his neck and the passing of his tongue on a very sensitive part of his left ear. All he could do was softly moan when Jun called for him." Jun...A-Ah!~"

" I'm not mad.I don't see a good reason to be mad at you." [/Quote]

Jun felt relieved. He didn't like seeing Dylani upset with him. He took notice in how his lover was responding to him, softly moaning.

" Jun...A-Ah!~"[/Quote]

That voice~ He loved hearing Dylani sound so vulnerable.

"Can I? "

He whispered- slowly pinning Dylani down onto the sheets, his hand slipping up the others shirt.

"Make you feel better? "

He pulled up Dylani's shirt, revealing his skin and nipples. Jun skillfully began to nipple and bit them, his tongue coating his lover in his warm silva. He moved to Dylani's mouth. trailing his tongue along the others soft pink lips, not kissing him but teasing him.

"Can I?"

He couldn't help it then but Dylani was just under Jun's spell. It did not take much to get the blonde to moan. If someone kissed,touch,or lick in the right places and he was just like putty in whoever's hands. And for the moment the aw his older lover was stoking under his shirt was just driving him to moan.

"Make you feel better?"

It was when his tongue hit his chest was where he lost it. Something so slick and wet against such a sensitive part of his body. Could drive a weaker man plop in submission. The blonde was a little close. With a soft moan he was able to answer his lover." Y-You can..."he moaned weakly." You're getting there..."

Dylani was putty in his hands, Jun couldn't help but notice how vulnerable he was being, then again He was always pretty vulnerable, especially when he teased him.

" Y-You can... You're getting there..."[/Quote]

Jun smirked at him.

"How did I get so lucky~ "

He muttered against the others lips, kissing him slowly, quickly removing Dylani's shirt with ease.

He broke the kiss, But only to start trailing tender kisses down the others neck and shoulder, a hand stroking him in between his legs, feeling Dylani's half hard cock.

"Already this turned on from my teasing?"

He grinned, slowly unbutting the others pants and tugging the zipper down.

He pulled away from the others body for just a brief moment, roughly taking off Dylani's pants and tossing them aside. He wanted to see him completely naked... so vulnerable And innocent.

"These are next"

He muttered against his ear, already dominating him again. He curled a finger into the others undergarments, His breathing slightly hitched as he was getting aroused too. If Dylani made any kind of protest it was ignored.

In less then 4 minutes Jun had Dylani completely naked on the bed underneath his fully clothed body.

Jun didn't do anything.. He stopped touching him.. stopped kissing him.. He only stared... inspecting the others body with his eyes. For just.. a few moments.. he just.. stared.

"...Your so...beautiful Dylani. "

He muttered.

"There's...so much I want to do to you."

He bit his lip, making eye contact with the other.

"..Do you want me to stop?..Because.. this time..if you give me permission...I'll go all the way..I can't help it any more. I Really Really want you.."

What could be said about Jun? At times he could be so gentle,but rough in others. His kisses could be the sweetest against his skin,and yet so rough between his legs. The way his hands and lips traded at him,could just cause him to melt into a hit puddle. But he wasn't really sure if he could go on with this, nog after what happened last night. He was in fear of what could happen if he did go along with it. The lust in his eyes was only getting worse as he stared at his naked form.

"I don't think I can do it Jun."

Dylani looked up at his lover with sad eyes,trying not to shed a tear." After last night,I don't think I'm ready for it yet. That first time is suppose to be a time between two lovers,connecting not only physically but emotionally as well. No fear,or just some random thing. A time of passion and an understanding of each other's fear. I want to feel safe in that embrace,and by the way you acted last night, I-I don't know weather I could feel safe,or if the trust is even there." With a sigh he slowly rose, wrapping the sheets around himself." I'm sorry Jun. I want my first to be one of trust,safety,and understanding. That's all I ask."

"I don't think I can do it Jun."[/Quote]

Jun froze... meeting his lovers sad eyes.

" After last night,I don't think I'm ready for it yet. That first time is suppose to be a time between two lovers,connecting not only physically but emotionally as well. No fear,or just some random thing. A time of passion and an understanding of each other's fear. I want to feel safe in that embrace,and by the way you acted last night, I-I don't know weather I could feel safe,or if the trust is even there."[/Quote]

So Dylani... didn't trust him.. didn't.. feel safe with him...didn't.. want to do this..

He slowly rose, wrapping the sheets around himself, hiding himself from Jun

" I'm sorry Jun. I want my first to be one of trust,safety,and understanding. That's all I ask."[/Quote]

He wanted to get mad at him. Yell at him and say, 'but you threw yourself at me yesterday! ' or' trust? Safety? Your living in my fucking apartment! MYYY apartment! '

But Jun couldn't. He couldn't be angry with him... disappointed and hurt...Yes... But he had no right to refuse Dylani. He was still lying to him.. There wasn't full trust in their relationship.. and he always had a roughness about him...He Understood why the other wouldn't feel safe.. he scared him last night.

"...don't..apologize.."

He bit his lip, getting off the bed and standing. His hand in his hair, looking away. He really just wanted to get away now... He felt so stupid. Dylani rejected him...he actually... rejected him?!

"I'm.. I'm heading out for a little bit, don't wait up.."

The best thing He thought to do right now.. was distance himself.. to give Dylani some room and Him some time to cool off and think.

He exited their bed room, closing the door behind him and putting on his extra clothes to get threw the snow, along with a hat and boots, slamming the door as he left the apartment alone.

He probably should be comforting Dylani. Telling him it's alright and okay... but...he didn't feel like doing that. He was always comforting the other.. and sure.. you could say that was his job. He was Dylani's boyfriend... but this time was different.. Dylani was use to his teasing so it was easy for him to say No All the time but.. this time He was serious.. He wanted to show Dylani how much he loved him.. and Dylani rejected him so fast that it wasn't even funny. Ouch...

They had trust in their relationship...maybe not full but they did.. and..Jun NEVER punched a hole in the wall or yelled at him, let alone hit him.. so why didn't he feel safe?

"...I'm so...stupid."

He sighed, pulling out a cigarette from his pocket. Needing something to help him calm down and ease his nerves.

Just one more..

He told himself... one more before he quit for Dylani... just one more~

--------------------------------------------

Jun returned later that night. So Much for spending time with each other on their day off. He sighed coming in the door, whipping off the snow, and taking off his boots and coat.

Time... 12:50.

He locked the door behind him. Not turning on any of the lights, assuming Dylani was asleep in their bedroom. He crashed on the couch, sighing.

It was hard to keep himself together when Jun spoke. He could feel the anger,the disappointment,the sheer hurt feels that his lover was going through at that moment. Why couldn't he just yell at him and just let it out? He deserved it for how he was acting, and yet he stayed calm. His heart just shattered when he heard the front door slammed shut. The tears finally fell from his cheeks, going freely as he stayed silent in that empty place.

"He's probably out there looking for someone new." a voice in his head hissed."He just must be hurting now since you just rejected him. Maybe he'll find someone that could actually satisfy him. Wouldn't need your sorry self anymore." Dylani pulled away from the sheets and looked at himself in a full length mirror." You're defective!" He spat at his reflection." You already look like some freak,now you're just wanting to confuse the one you keep telling yourself that you love. Yesterday you were just throwing yourself at him the night before. You're just a tease,a dirty little tease." He slammed his hand into the mirror,actually cracking it in the process. The blonde fell to his knees and held his throbbing hand."Why can't I just do something right in my life?" He hissed." I hate myself...I hate myself! Someone just hurt me! Just cut me so I can let go!"

A loud cry was what came next. His proceline skin becoming dark with self inflicted bruises, tears running freely down his irritated cheeks. He laid there battered, nude to no one accord, holding on to himself as he rocked slowly back and forth." Jun...Please hold me. I just need to held..."

A little after midnight he could hear the door open and close. His head quickly came up to see what it was." ..." He slowly rose, still sore from his beating and went to the top of the stairs. His steps silent as he headed down,still naked when he looked into the living room." Jun,please tell me that you're there." He said weakly."I-I fixed myself for you. Just don't be disappointed in me anymore...Please don't be mad." His good eye looked over the room,just waiting for a break in silence.

Jun closed his eyes, ready to pass out on the couch, His breath smelling like alcohol and cigarettes, but he wasn't drunk. He knew how to handle his liquor.

" Jun,please tell me that you're there." [/Quote]

Jun opened his eyes, hearing a weak voice. Dylani? Why was he still up? He sighed, sitting up and running a hand threw his hair, not wanting to talk about what happened or deal with drama, he was so tired.

"Who else would it be? Why are you still up?

"I-I fixed myself for you. Just don't be disappointed in me anymore...Please don't be mad."[/Quote]

Jun squinted his eyes, slightly confused.

"What? What are you talking about- "

He stood from the couch, looking over to the stair case. His eyes grew wide as he saw Dylani naked.

"W-what--"

He flicked on the light and stared in shock. What happened to him? What happened to Dylani?!

His proceline skin was dark with self inflicted bruises, His eyes red, wet, and puffy from crying for so long, his cheeks irritated. Why? Why did he do this to himself? Why wasn't he dressed? Why did he look so upset and sad?!

"D-..Dylani..."

He bit his lip and went over to his hurt boyfriend.

"..I hate it...You make no sense- why did you?-- You've never done this before.. I don't.. I don't understand Dylani..."

He cupped his face with both hands.

"Dylani...did I... make you do this? "

Jun stared at the bruises on the others body and his sad face... He couldn't do this... He couldn't handle seeing Dylani like this.

"I leave for a few hours and you do this to yourself? What is wrong with you?! Do you think your making me happy? Do you think I'm happy right now?! God Dylani! ..."

He raised his voice a little.. upset. He pulled away and grabbed a blanket from the couch, wrapping the others body with it.

"Shit.."

He cursed under his breath.

He grabbed the others hand and forced him into the bathroom so he could patch the other up.

---------------------------------------------

"Talk.."

He said in a very stern voice. He had cleaned the broken mirror in their bed room and patched Dylani's injures up. He forced the other to take a shower and put on boxers and a shirt.

His eyes somewhat angry.

They now sat on there bed, Jun had Dylani on his lap facing him. His arms wrapped around the others waist. He wasn't getting away.

"And don't lie to me.."

"I would have no reason to lie to you Jun. I couldn't hurt you again." He looked at him with his good eye, spaced out and clutching on to his own arms as the two sat together." It's happened before. I-If I didn't do what my lovers wanted,they would take their anger out on the defective product,me. I-I could sense your anger,your disappointment,and yet you didn't take it out on your girly punching bag. So,I took the liberty to beat into my own sickening body for you,for the both of us, just to make things right again."

Dylani seemed so out of it then,like he was in some sort of dangerous trance. Just by the look in his blue eyes it could be told that they looked shattered,unable to be fixed." I don't deserve you,Jun. I-It's what my father predicted. I'm not useful for anyone.I'll just be one huge disappointment. Can't satisfy my lover,too scared and too much of a tease to do it. I wanted you last night,but backed away. No one likes that,you idiot. When will you learn?" It seemed like he was talking more to himself than his boyfriend at that last part, tears still dripping down to his chin.

"Oh yes,the only reason why they would even take me at that forsaken café,this gross body that I was stuck with,my mind too pure.' The only reason why I'm with you is because of that little body of yours,and you won't even give me that. At least this other one can give me what I want.' You wouldn't lie to me Jun,I know this for a fact. While I was laying here,I thought you would go off and find someone else,someone that could put out for you,wouldn't be so sensitive,and wouldn't be as utterly broken as I am. Is your new lover all you wanted Jun? D-Do I just leave your apartment since I'm not needed anymore? Been taking advantage of you this whole time,spouting out such lies saying that I didn't feel safe with you. Maybe you should punish me,just like you said you'd do last night. Finish me off and beat into my weak body."

Dylani closed his unpactched eye and let the two of them sit in silence." Don't leave me Jun...I'm sorry that I-I can't pleasure you. I promise that I'll do better. I promise that the next time I won't resist. Tie me up,slip me some kind of drug,or just knock me out,anything so you can get what I've been keeping from you. I'll do anything to keep you. I-I love you too much to keep you waiting anymore. I just don't want to lose you." He gripped on to his lover's shoulders and silently sobbed, shuddering right in his spot." Just don't leave me. I'll be your toy,just keep me close and love me..."

"I would have no reason to lie to you Jun. I couldn't hurt you again."[/Quote]

Couldn't hurt him again? What was he talking about? The other looked.. spaced out... this didn't feel right.

" It's happened before. I-If I didn't do what my lovers wanted,they would take their anger out on the defective product,me. I-I could sense your anger,your disappointment,and yet you didn't take it out on your girly punching bag. So,I took the liberty to beat into my own sickening body for you,for the both of us, just to make things right again."[/Quote]

Jun's eyes grew slightly. He was abused? He was sick...He was broken and his self esteem was dangerously low... He had never seen Dylani like this...he was hiding this from him.. all this time. If Jun couldn't fix him... help him.. could he stay in this relationship with him?

" I don't deserve you,Jun. I-It's what my father predicted. I'm not useful for anyone.I'll just be one huge disappointment. Can't satisfy my lover,too scared and too much of a tease to do it. I wanted you last night,but backed away. No one likes that,you idiot. When will you learn?" [/Quote]

Was he... talking to himself? He watched the tears roll down the others cheek. He could see so much pain in the others eye.

"Dylani--"

"Oh yes,the only reason why they would even take me at that forsaken café,this gross body that I was stuck with,my mind too pure.' The only reason why I'm with you is because of that little body of yours,and you won't even give me that. At least this other one can give me what I want.' You wouldn't lie to me Jun,I know this for a fact. While I was laying here,I thought you would go off and find someone else,someone that could put out for you,wouldn't be so sensitive,and wouldn't be as utterly broken as I am. Is your new lover all you wanted Jun? D-Do I just leave your apartment since I'm not needed anymore? Been taking advantage of you this whole time,spouting out such lies saying that I didn't feel safe with you. Maybe you should punish me,just like you said you'd do last night. Finish me off and beat into my weak body."[/Quote]

"Stop it Dylani.'

" Don't leave me Jun...I'm sorry that I-I can't pleasure you. I promise that I'll do better. I promise that the next time I won't resist. Tie me up,slip me some kind of drug,or just knock me out,anything so you can get what I've been keeping from you. I'll do anything to keep you. I-I love you too much to keep you waiting anymore. I just don't want to lose you." [/Quote]

What had he gotten himself into? This relationship with Dylani, how could he be so fucked up in the mind and still so young. He had to make a decision, stay and try to help Dylani... or break up with him and date someone normal.

Perhaps Dylani needed mental help... not him.

His lover gripped on to his shoulders and began to silently sobbed, shuddering, pulling Jun back to earth.

" Just don't leave me. I'll be your toy,just keep me close and love me..."[/Quote]

"Are you done? Because I can't stand hearing you talk any more."

He pulled the other away from his body, and cupped his face, whipping his tears away with his thumb.

"You are not defective, and what's all this B.S about your sickening body?! If it's so bad then why the fuck do I want you So badly huh? You can't do this.. you can't beat yourself, harm yourself! That's never the answer Dylani. And Fuck your father! You are useful your not a disappointment. Why are you so worried about what others think about you?! You'll never be able to please everybody, Fuck them... who gives a shit if one or two people don't like you, who cares if they think you useless or not important, that means nothing unless you believe them, why the hell give them that? The only person you should be listening to is yourself, focus on brining yourself up, not down! And Yeah So what.. your a tease and so am I.. Last night you didn't feel comfortable... today you didn't feel comfortable, I'm not some asshole who's gonna force myself on you.. and if no one liked you Dylani then why the hell are you here? With me- in my fucking apartment, cooking and eating my food and sleeping in my bad. You think I let everyone do that? You think I say 'I love you' to everyone?!"

He glared at his lover.

"And I have needs yeah.. And hormones like every other guy, I could easily walk out that door find someone to put out and be done with this. I could but I want something real! I want love not lust. I want a relationship not a fuck buddy. I can't believe you?! Your seriously going to sit there an say I'm cheating on you?!"

In his anger, he roughly removed the other from his lap so he could pace the bedroom..cursing under his breath as he tried to control himself. Dylani really new how to push his buttons.

"And stop! I'm not gonna hit you! Or tie you up or drug you? If I have to do that to have sex with you then I'm not going to. What the fuck do you think sex is? It's called making love for a reason! I want to love You not hurt you!! If you love me so much and don't want to keep me waiting then stop pushing me away! And toy? You want me to treat you like fucking toy? UGHHHH Dyani! Vaule yourself! VALUE YOURSELF AS MUCH AS I DO! There's no one else like you in the world?! Why do you want to be treated like shit? Huh? Why do you want to be beaten? If That's what you want.. if that's how things are gonna be then you might as well pack your things and get the hell out of my face. "

He was standing still looking at his boyfriend with serious eyes, his voice stern.

"If your not looking for a serious relationship, and love... then this B.S is over. I'm not gonna beat you or hit you and I can't have you doing this shit to yourself..."

He went over to the closest and pulled out a suit case, tossing it front of the bed.

"Decide right now, are you gonna stay, or are you gonna get your ass out of my apartment. If you stay I want you to promise you'll never do this again... promise that you'll value yourself more?! How can you expect overs to love you if you can't even love yourself?..."

"Decide right now,are you gonna stay,or are you gonna get your ass out of my apartment? If you stay I want you to promise you'll never do this again...promise that you'll value yourself more. How can you expect others to love you if you can't love yourself?"

That was a good question. There was this older man in front of him, giving him his all his home,and his heart. The blonde has been nothing but ungrateful. He couldn't understand why anyone would want to hang around him for this long. What was wrong with him? How much help does he even need now? Eyeing the suitcase in front of him he grabbed it and closed it shut, placing it back in its place in the closest.

"I am truly sorry about what I've put you through tonight Jun. I...I will stay with you,I want to. I don't know what came over me,but I promise that I won't pull something like this again." His voice so soft,unwaving of any emotion.

When Dylani met his eyes,there was something in them that just dulled,a sorry look for the lover that gave him his home. He just didn't want to cause anymore trouble for the night. A sad smile crossed his face for the split second before he looked down,still holding on to his throbbing wrist.

"I feel so foolish for accusing you of cheating on me. So much could build up if you bottle it up inside long enough. I'm guessing that you're tired,we both are. I think it would be best if you just have the bed for yourself tonight. I-I'll just take the couch and...I'll see you in the morning."

Without another word he grabbed a spare blanket and pillow before making his way towards the living room. If Jun would want to try and comfort him than he did not wait to find out.This would be the best time for them to spend a night apart. No more episodes,he made the promise. Once he curled up on couch cushions he let his drowsiness take over. Dylani was fast asleep in a matter of minutes.

Jun watched the other leave. He was so tried and yet he wasn't sure if He could sleep now with what just happened. He wanted to make Dylani sleep in the bed but before he could say or do anything Dylani left and went to sleep on the couch. He ran a frustrated hand threw his hair, falling on the bed.

That didn't just happened...tell me that didn't just happen.

He felt so awful... and emotionally drained. He closed his eyes hoping this was all a dream...

The next morning the blonde was flat on his stomach, nuzzling into the pillow that he had brought with him. With the first few streams of light hit his eye he could only groan. Slowly he rose from his sleep, trying his best not to strain his aching body too much." Ngh,so sore. I knew I shouldn't have done that. But then again,I went nuts. It's why I have a eyepatch right now..." The young man shuffled over towards the kitchen to see if he could get some breakfast started.

Jun was already up, He sat at the kitchen table, a ice bag on his head, wearing glasses and typing away on his lap top. Next to him was a mug of black coffee . He had a headache and dark circles under his eyes.

"Don't even bother, I'm not hungry, and there's bagels in the fridge. "

He muttered. His eyes on the screen.

He was muttering words as he wrote and would occasionally pick up a dictionary, wildly flipping threw pages. He was writing and clearly in the "zone"

He took a quick sip of his coffee before speaking.

"How'd you sleep...feel any better.."

He gestures to the others self inflicted wounds. His eyes never leaving his screen but he was indeed listening. His hair was a tangled mess, still having a bed head, and he was in his pajama pants, shirtless.

Dylani couldn't lie that he was surprised to see Jun at the table,already up and writing. Since he was in the fridge he grabbed some bagels and a few other things before closing the door shut."I slept okay,and I'm still a little hurt. I-I,mmph,I guess you've been up longer than I have. I hope your writing is going well." The blonde kept shuffling around the kitchen, fixing his food and grabbing his coffee. He sat across from his lover,silently rating his food."..."

"Its fine I guess.. haven't gotten stumped yet so...."

He shrugged, continuing to type, his fingers dancing over the key bored. He stopped only for a few seconds here and there to collect his thoughts before continuing on.

"You still quitting your job."

He muttered. Taking another sip of his coffee.

"Yeah...I'm going to send my resignation as soon as I finish eating." He kept his speech short, knowing that his lover was more focused on his writing than him right now. The blonde's dull eyes moved to his bandaged wrist and slightly held it when he went for another sip of his coffee. After a moment he finished his food and went off to clean his dishes." I'll be upstairs, just so you know." His weak call soft as he passed Jun." Try...try not to work too hard." Dylani quickly went off towards the bedroom, softly closing the door behind him.

3 hours passed before Jun closed his lap top, he ran a hand threw his hair, exhausted. He hardly slept last night. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Was the other really okay? Should he have gotten help... how could they act like everything was okay? Was everything going to be okay? How could he forget last night?

Jun stood and went over to the couch, quickly passing out in a matter or seconds. He needed to just rest... and figure out what to do..

So it was done. Dylani was out of a job that he had only worked at fullheartedly for only a few mouths. He met his Jun in that café,made new connections, and just went to serve. As much as he should feel something for that place, he didn't. His mind was too cluttered, too strained to just move on with such drive. He needed some help, someone to talk to. He couldn't forget the events of the night before. Setting his laptop down he laid back and closed his eyes. Rest should help clear his mind. But he could not be sure.

After a long nap Jun woke up, feeling his phone vibrating. He sighed getting up and pulling his phone out of his pocket, answering it.

"Hello?....Yes I'm alright...The chapter? Yes... Yes I know...I'll send it in soon, just give me a few extra days, a lots.. happened. Yes... yes alright, thank you Jill. Okay.. goodbye. "

He hung up, running a hand threw his hair. He wasn't sure what to do.. should he talk to Dyani about what happened.. or should he try and forgot it.. but how could he?

It was around five in the evening when the blonde woke up again. His body was in less pain than it was in the night before. He was curious about where Jun was,and what he was doing. But he wasn't sure if his lover even wanted to talk to him now. It felt like that kind of thing, that Jun wouldn't want to say anything to him after last night. Maybe cooking could calm his mind. With a sigh the blonde pulled himself up and went downstairs towards the kitchen.

Jun stood up from the couch when he heard foot steps coming down the stairs, He bit his lip, as he met Dylani's eyes. Why.... how come his eyes looked so different...

Jun's eyes weren't the same either, they looked hurt and hollow.

"..hey..Can you come here for a second..."

He motioned his lover to the couch.

"I wanna talk..."

"...hey,can you come here for a second...?I wanna talk..."

Jun surprised the blonde once again with his presence,almost causing him to jump. Dylani ccould see the hurt in his lover's eyes,almost a mirror to his own shattered orbs. With a soft gulp he started his way towards the living room. He knew that it was coming,that the older man would come like this,but he was ready. The blonde wanted to speak to him,just to get sims help. Dylani softly took a seat on the couch and faced Jun with his good eye." So...where do we begin...?"