Winter's Delight(In need of older Seme.)

JR_TheRandomFan

When Jun returned, the lights were off, and Dylani was fast asleep. He sighed running a hand threw his hair as he gently sat on the bed, touching the others face. It was wet...

"You cried yourself to sleep..."

He whispered. Feeling worse then before now.

Jun had a dark side... a side that Dylani just witnessed a glimpse of.... He still hadn't told the other, when ever he asked about his passed he'd just avoid the subject or pretend he didn't hear his question. Jun was not always so kind... He was once known to be a bad kid back in high school and a player, he was in a lot of fights and was part of a gang for 3 years before he decided to change his life. As a gang member, he did things he wasn't so proud of... how could he tell Dylani? He feared the other would look at him differently, maybe even... break up with him.

He sighed laying down behind the other and slowly tangling His arms and legs around the boy, intertwining there body's and sharing each other's warm. He was careful not to wake him up tho. He closed his eyes, nuzzling into the others hair.

---------------------------------------------

Jun woke up before Dylani did, He wanted to make up for last Night, he sighed as he threw away another burnt pancake. He had pancake batter stuck on his face, His shirt covered in white powder.

"Uughh!! "

He muttered under his breath. Jun couldn't cook... and he Hated cooking! Seeing him attempt to make breakfast for the other was a rare sight. He bit his lip hissing at himself for putting his hand on the hot stove.

"Shit! "

He flicked his hair out of his face, waving his hand back and forth, trying to cool it down, and putting down another pancake, hoping the other wouldn't hear him or smell the burning food.

He was really trying.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JR_TheRandomFan

• Sosuke0549

• YellowPerch

The young boy's dreams were fortunately uneventful. He was in no mood to relive what happened last night,nor was he ready to see his sweet Jun disappointed once more. All that he felt was another soft embrace. To his guess,Jun had come from outside. It was another sweet touch that Dylani lived to see in his older lover. He could rest easily,finally stopping the flow of tears.

The next morning,he was woken up by his phone. A soft buzz in the nightstand stirred Dylani from his slumber. He sleepily grabbed for it and answered." Hello?" He answered. His boss,Mr.Mathers was on the other end." Dylani,I just wanted to call to say that the café will be closed today. The snow hasn't stopped and I don't want to risk your,or anyone else's safety. Just stay home and try to relax." The young boy nodded before he heard a click. He felt relieved that he didn't have to trek to work. He felt that he could make it up to Jun for what happened last night. Seeing Jun not there kind of worried him. Did he not return, or just left early? Either way,he could put a plan into action." Dylani slipped to the floor and padded softly down the staircase. When he made it to the kitchen,he was clearly surprised to fine Jun there,and that he was trying to cook." Jun?" He rose sleepily." What are you doing?"

" Jun?" [/Quote]

Jun jolted, not hearing the boy come out of the bedroom. He turned off the stove quickly and turned around, hiding the mess he made behind him and the Burt pancake.

" What are you doing?"[/Quote]

"N-nothing. "

He lied, giving the other a small smile, not realizing he had pancake dough stuck on his. Or the fact that his shirt had white flower all over it.

After a long moment He sighed.

"I freaking hate this- I.. I tried making breakfast for you ok.. because... I felt bad about.. what happened last night but- this stupid! Ughh! They just won't come out right! "

He was clearly frustrated.

"Sorry- I made a mess too...I'll clean it and uh.. I'll run out and get some donuts or something, seems I can't do anything right this morning"

He ran a hand threw his hair, not making eye contact with the other as he tossed the used and dirty dishes in the sink, he was a mess, just like the kitchen now was. But he tried... and that's all that mattered right?

He felt so stupid! He couldn't even cook for Dylani! His boyfriend made it look so easy, and yet why was he having such a difficult time? Jun just wasn't ment to cook, it was a skill he never had.

He whipes his face, realizing the pancake batter and curses under his breath.

"Come on! How?!"

How did he even get it on his face!

He frowns looking upset.

"I gotta go take a shower."

He muttered, moving passed the other boy, but stops for just a moment to kiss him on the cheek.

"..s-sorry Dylani... "

He whispered to him. Truly meaning it. Apolgizing for last night.. and the tempt and failure he made for breakfast and making the kitchen a mess. He was sorry for everything.

The fact that Jun was trying to make up for the night before was something he did not see coming. The powder on his shirt, batter smeared on his face,and the smell of burnt pancakes in the air was just touching. He couldn't fault his older lover for trying, but cooking was not a skill that he possessed. It took all of his strength not to giggle at the attempt. Before Jun tried to leave, he gently grabbed one of his hands.

"Oh,sweetheart. I really am thankful for trying to make up for this. But please, look at me." He softly cupped his chin,looking into his eyes with his own." I-I don't blame you for being like that. You waited for so long,probably already have slept with someone if you were with someone else. I'm sorry that I'm so fragile,that I might be a bit of a prude. I just don't want to see you so broken up about something that is my fault. I want to be more open to you,not wanting you to regret having me as a lover. Just try to put up with me a little while longer..." Dylani's eyes hazed up a little before he looked down to wipe a tear away.

The young boy was truly torn about not coming to complete the task. All of his life he had been told that he could do no good. Looking at what he had done,he was starting to believe it." I can get this mess cleaned up and a proper breakfast ready for the both of us. If I can't be a true lover to you,then at least I can take care of you. It must be the only thing I csn do right. Have to stick with what I know."

Without another word he pulled away and started cleaning. He couldn't say another word. It was a moment where he felt weak. He knew that he was weak, useless. No one could tell him any different.

Before he could leave, his shy lover surprised him and gently grabbed one of his hands. Jun looked back at him, frowning a little because he was still upset with himself. His eyes falling to the ground.

"Oh,sweetheart. I really am thankful for trying to make up for this. But please, look at me." [/Quote]

He softly cupped his chin, forcing their eyes to meet. Jun bit his lip...

" I-I don't blame you for being like that. You waited for so long,probably already have slept with someone if you were with someone else. I'm sorry that I'm so fragile,that I might be a bit of a prude. I just don't want to see you so broken up about something that is my fault. I want to be more open to you,not wanting you to regret having me as a lover. Just try to put up with me a little while longer..."[/Quote]

Jun looked at his lover dumbfounded. Did he really just say that about himself? That this was his fault and not Jun's? Dylani's eyes hazed up a little, Jun couldn't help but notice that when the other looked down He wiped away a tear.

" I can get this mess cleaned up and a proper breakfast ready for the both of us. If I can't be a true lover to you,then at least I can take care of you. It must be the only thing I can do right. Have to stick with what I know." [/Quote]

Before Dylani could even start clean, Jun grabbed his arm, glaring at the younger boy.

"Don't do that to me... I hate it when you try to shoulder everything on your own.. your with me now-and I know that all your life you've been told that you could do no good. But don't you believe that shit... Dylani- look at me."

He grabbed his chin by force, lifting his head.

"This is not your fault, And yes.. you make me wait but I don't care... I know sleeping with me is important to you.. You want your first time to be special and I understand that, I don't care if you make me wait a year.. I'd still love you. And I don't want you to ever say that again.. that carp about me regretting you as a lover.. you are mine.. sex or not, your my boyfriend. And stop self pitting yourself 1) its not a good look for you, and 2)... You can do more then clean.. that's not why we're together. Where together... because I love you.."

He sighed looking away, blushing slightly about telling Dylani His true feelings.

"No cleaning today ok... We can do it later..."

He pulled the boy against his body, getting a little flower on him.

"Your taking a shower with me..., and if you say one word to refuse me- I'll punish you."

The blonde headed boy couldn't help himself now. He let tears stream down his face. There was never a time that he had heard such words from anyone. The whole experience was just so jaring. The way Jun said it made his knees weak a little. A single squeak escaped him when he was pressed against his lover's chest. Flour covered the dress shirt,along with some batter in his light locks.

"No cleaning today,ok...We can do that later."

Dylani still looked up at Jun,cheeks a bright red from being so close." M-Moh,it'll drive me nuts with all the mess. I'll be up and out in a matter of minutes."

"You're taking a shower with me...and if you say one word to refuse me,I'll punish you."

There goes that word again. What did Jun mean by punishment? Was he talking about sexual punishment or something that flew way over his head? It just seemed confusing." One,this is your shirt I'm wearing that you just got flour on. Two, I would f say I would refuse the shower with you part. Three,what do you mean by punishment? Are you...interested with a Submissvie- Dominant kind of role? I-I only want to know what is you want. What is the matter?"

After a long moment Jun sighed his eyes falling. The other had just ruined the mood and he assumed telling the boy he'd punish him would turn him on... rather then confuse him.

"Never mind..I'll take my shower by himself. "

He muttered, telling the blonde and leaving the room quickly, disappearing in the bathroom. He didn't wish to explain himself.

There was a feeling that the blonde has messed up once more. Just as he was trying to ask a question about what he meant about the use of punishment. He was genuinely confused,and just wanted to know what his dear Jun was trying to say.

"Nevermind...I'll take my shower by myself."

With a soft sigh,Dylani nodded before pulling himself away."Okay, I-I guess. Call me if you need anything." The young man tried his best not to sound so torn, but it was apparent how saddened he was. In an attempt to forget his pain, he started to clean up the kitchen. What else could he do? He felt that he couldn't satisfy his boyfriend,and that he was just too naïve for anything Jun had in mind. Maybe the two of them were not as perfect as he thought. Maybe Jun could find someone less innocent.

When Jun returned from his shower his black hair was damp, wearing only grey sweats and no shirt. His lean muscles practically irresistible. His abs and his v-line where like works of art. He gave a small smile to his boyfriend, seeing that he cleaned up the mess he had made. He didn't want to interrupt the other, so he just took a seat on the couch, causally flipping on the tv. His eyes glancing out the window. It was snowing again.

If only Dylani knew the horrible yet wonderful thoughts He had about him. Would he be scared of him... if he said he just wanted to fuck him as hard as he could.... If said he wanted to bit his skin and show everyone that he was his... would Dylani... be afraid?

He still hadn't told the boy about his his past, and he felt bad that he let that side of him be seen by Dylani last night. He needed to control himself better.

"Dylani...when your done...go change and watch tv with me. "

He winked at him, his eyes turning to the screen. He was keeping two very important secrates from Dylani, his past, and his book. He didn't want Dylani reading it.... Why... well, hopefully he'd never find out.

Dylani nodded off a little when his boyfriend called to him. It was good that Jun was able to clean up so quickly. He only hoped that he wasn't strutting around the house without a shirt again. He knew that it made the blonde nervous when he did that. But then again, he wouldn't really argue with the view if he did. Once the kitchen was clean he ran up the stairs and straight to the bathroom.

As he showered his little mind started to wind and twist. Maybe he should quit his job. It felt like he was going nowhere with what he was doing now. But he wondered if Jun would approve of him doing something so brash. The blonde could picture his boyfriend a little thrilled that he did no ha d to wear his maid costume in front of anyone else. And besides, the passion for that kind of service was never there. He was living with someone now,and he had penalty of money saved away for what else he might need.

"Mmph,I'll do it. I'll tell him. I'll tell him that I'm going to quit my job."

After his shower,Dylani grabbed some comfortable clothes. Some short shorts, thigh high socks,and a short sleeved shirt that cut so most of his stomach was showing. His steps were soft was he made to the living room. Nuzzling into Jun's side the blonde let a sige pass through his coral lips." It's always nice to have moments where we can just relax together. Wish we could do it more often."

When Dylani returned he smiled, letting his boyfriend get close to him.

"Yeah, we'd have more time together if you didn't work. "

He muttered. Kissing the boys forehead. His lips soft and tender. The other was so cute and Jun could smell the soap on his skin.

"Did you want me to run out and get us something? "

Since they still haven't ate breakfast and he kind of ruined it to begin with. He wish he knew how to cook, Dylani made it look so easy.

The blonde thought to himself for a moment, then shaking his head." I don't think you would want to go out in this weather, dear. I can cook for the both of us." A soft yawn passes the trough hie lips before he slowly rose from his spot on the couch. He would be more then happy to cook for him. Cooking gave him passion, purpose. It relaxed him whenever he needed to." Once we finish eating,I,um, Ibhave something to talk to you about. Something that's been on my mind for some time now." Dylani turned hins of and made his way towards the kitchen to cook.

" I don't think you would want to go out in this weather, dear. I can cook for the both of us."[/Quote]

Jun shrugged.

"Alright.."

Sure it was snowing and very cold outside but Jun didn't mind going out to get the other something. Of course Dylani was probably the only person he'd ever do that for. Jun's eyes follow the blonde as he left his side.

" Once we finish eating,I,um, I have something to talk to you about. Something that's been on my mind for some time now."[/Quote]

Jun's eyebrows perked up curious and yet cautious. He'd bail on the topics about his past or book, however if it was about their relationship or anything else He was pretty much all ears.

"What is it?"

He asked a little cautious, putting the tv on mute as he hesitantly followed his lover into the kitchen.

"Why can't you tell me now? Why wait?"

He slowly pressed himself against the others back, his hands already curling around Dylani in a strong and warm embrace, Jun's lips resting against the others left ear.

"Just tell me now"

He muttered.

It was a bit of a surprise to have Jun so eager to hear his news. Just as he was about to reach for the fridge, he found his lover wrapped closely around him. Strong arms brushing against the skin of his exposed stomach, lips pressed to one of his ears as if he wanted to sensually cox the answer out of him. Could make any weak man collapse. Luckily, Dylani caught himself.

"Just tell me now."

The blonde took a breath before he started to speak." Well Jun,it's about my job." He began." For some time now,I feel like I'm in a huge rut. I go in,unintentionally act cute,sidestep the riffraff,and come back home. The pay is fine,and the tips I get are even better. But,I don't feel satisfied. I don't feel useful in that maid costume just serving some really...ngh." Dylani slowly turned himself around so he could get a better look of his boyfriend." I'm going to quit,is what I'm saying. I already have my resignation letter written out and sealed. I was going to go tomorrow,but I wanted to see if I should even do it or not. What do you think Jun? Is it a good idea?"

Dylani held close as he waited for an answer. He wanted to do right,and he felt quitting his job was a good first step.

The blonde took a breath, before he started to speak. He was so cute, bring trapped in his arms.

" Well Jun,it's about my job."[/Quote]

Thank God! He had dodged a Bullet. The darker haired man listened closely.

" For some time now,I feel like I'm in a huge rut. I go in,unintentionally act cute,sidestep the riffraff,and come back home. The pay is fine,and the tips I get are even better. But,I don't feel satisfied. I don't feel useful in that maid costume just serving some really...ngh."[/Quote]

Dylani slowly turned himself around, so now they were face to face.

" I'm going to quit,is what I'm saying. I already have my resignation letter written out and sealed. I was going to go tomorrow,but I wanted to see if I should even do it or not. What do you think Jun? Is it a good idea?"[/Quote]

Unbelievable! Jun had just thought of this moments ago! Yes! He hated Dylani's job! He couldn't stand the other wearing such a thing and having men share the same naughty thoughts as him. He cupped the younger males cheeks,

"Damn it... You are just too cute."

He kissed him tenderly, a long soft, lingering kiss that could shake the very soul of a person.

"I wasn't gonna say anything to you but.. I've hated your job. It pisses me off that you wear such an adorable outfit in front of other men who I know are picturing you naked and on there bed."

He ran his fingers threw the others soft blonde hair. He was so perfect...

"Go ahead, quit your job... that just leaves you suck with me longer. "

He grinned slightly.

"I'd much rather you work as a stock boy or something in a store then you wearing that... maid outfit again."

He kissed his forehead sweetly.

"Now go make me some breakfast. "

He turned the other around quickly, tapping him on the butt, smirking mischievously.

His lover's expression when he told that he was going to quit his job was not so surprising,yet surprising at the same time. Dylani was glad that Jun didn't mind quitting his job. But his reasons and through ya in what he did was something he could only think as staggering.

"I wasn't gonna say anything to you, but I've hated your job. It pisses me off that you wear such an adorable outfit in front of other men who I know are picturing you naked and on their bed...Go ahead,quit your job. That just leaves you stuck with me longer."

The blonde couldn't really respond with anything else. There was nothing else to say and his boyfriend was right behind him on his decision. He might be slightly joking with his reasons why,but he knew that Jun was following him with support. Once he felt a tap on his behind the small make slightly squealed." Oh ha ha. I can't feed you if you're tapping my butt." Dylani shooed his lover away before he went back to cooking.

Jun gave the other a small smile, since he sent him away. He sighed and took a seat back on the couch, happily watching tv, as he took off the mute. He was happy.. happy knowing that once Dylani left his job, he'd be around the house more and him.

He wasn't supper hungry but he'd eat anything Dylani cooked. Whatever he made tasted wonderful!

Dylani rubbed his hands together as he looked over the lit stovetop. Since his lover slightly misstepped with the pancakes that morning, the blonde decided to take his hand at it. His small body held a certain rhythm when he cooked. His movements syncing up to some imaginary beat. No one really knew why, or how he did it, but they never really asked. They only cared about the great food he prepared.

After a moment the blonde began to set the table, looking over the living room to call his lover." Jun,the food is ready. Hotcakes and sausage."

What is love... Did Jun even know. If you googled love, you'd come up with three definitions.

1) an intense feeling of deep affection.

synonyms: deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment

2) a person or thing that one loves.

"she was the love of his life"

synonyms: beloved, loved one, love of one's life, dear, dearest, dear one, darling, sweetheart, sweet, angel, honey

3) feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).

"do you love me?"

synonyms: care very much for, feel deep affection for, hold very dear, adore, think the world of, be devoted to, dote on, idolize, worship

If Jun thought about it... he'd say that his love for Dylani was the third one. Sure he craved sex. He was man after all, with raging hormones like any other human... but behind his bonder, was his real feelings. He cared around Dylani so much, he held the boy close every chance he could, and he was devoted to him. They wouldn't be living together if he wasn't. He saw this as a serious relationship.. not a screw around fling.

Jun was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Dylani call him. He turned off the tv and hurried to the kitchen table.

"Wow- it smells good. "

He grabbed the other by his waist, pulling him close.

"..Your so... amazing. I can't even cook.. what will I do with out you. "

He questioned, kissing his forehead.

He smiled at him before pulling away and sitting down to eat, already stuffing his face. It tasted so Damn good!

Dylani nodded slightly before sitting down next to his lover. There were many ways to show love for those that you care about. Some show it through simple gestures, like holding someone close, or a good kiss to their cheek. But who would to say there was all there was? Some can do it with just words,or with their own hands. Either way it could be put, Dylani would want to show it to Jun any way he could. No matter his experiences, he only wanted to make his boyfriend happy.

After a moment the blonde couldn't help but to chuckle. It was rather cute to see his lover stuff his face. He was told that the best way to a man's heart is to his stomach. And by the looks of things,he was doing an excellent job.

"Well,I wouldn't think you'd starve. I'm only glad that I could get you a little something. You tried your best,and I love you for it. Maybe...I could teach you a little something,so you won't burn your food next time."

Jun shrugged.

"I don't know, Maybe."

Once he finished eating Jun picked up his plate and put it in the sink. He washed water over it for a few seconds before turning the sink off and taking a seat back on the couch, it was nice to have a relax day with just him and Dylani. They truly needed one.

Jun bit his lip as he suddenly got the urge to smoke a cigarette. He glanced at Dylani knowing how much he hated him smoking and how he always threw his cigarettes away if he found them in the house.

"I'll be right back.."

He muttered, gettin up and taking a cigarette out of one of his many stashes around the house, he threw on his coat and boots, and stepped outside into the cold snow to light the cancer on a stick, inhaling the addicting fumes, with a happy sigh.

Dylani softly sighed when he heard Jun head out. He knew what he was doing out there. The blonde was not blind. As much as he asked him,his lover still hadn't kicked his smoking habit. It wasn't like he minded smoking,certainly not. He just didn't want Jun to get sick,or anything else that could be brought by those cigarettes. He would think that throwing out the packs he found would stop him, but Jun just seemed to have even more hidden around the house. What was he to do? It was a losing battle with that man.

After he finished his breakfast the young male washed up his dishes and made his way to the living room and turned on the television. Curled up in the soft cushions he waited for Jun to come back in. They needed to talk about this. They certainly had the time to,and he was worried for his lover. Dylani did not want to lose someone so close,after all the time that lead up to him. He wouldn't know if his heart would be able to take it.

10-15 minutes passed before Jun returned. He came inside, removing his coat and boots, setting them by the door. He looked away from his love, trying to pretend like he didn't just do a bad thing.

He gave his lover a small smile, moving over to the couch in the living room, already chewing a piece of gum of hide the smell of his cigarette.

"You tried? "

He asked leaning back and sinking into the couch cushions, his eyes falling to the tv screen.

"No,I'm not." He side softly." I was just waiting for you to come back from your smoke break." As soon as he said that Jun's expression sightly wavered,almost as if he was showing his guilt." I'm not blind,Jun.You try to hide that you still smoke, hiding your cigarette packs and chew your gum whenever you come back in here. I know you don't want to hear this,that it helps with stress,but you need to quit." Dylani turned himself to face him,eyes meeting his own to show his worry for him." Please Jun,don't do this to yourself. Just quit...If not for yourself,then for me. I-I just don't want to lose you..."

"No,I'm not."[/Quote] He side softly.

" I was just waiting for you to come back from your smoke break."[/Quote]

Jun's eyes widened slightly before subsiding quickly. He looked at the ground, hanging his head a little.

"Dylani--"

" I'm not blind,Jun.You try to hide that you still smoke, hiding your cigarette packs and chew your gum whenever you come back in here. I know you don't want to hear this,that it helps with stress,but you need to quit."[/Quote]

Jun stretched the back of his head, frowning a little .

"I'm fine Dylani. "

His boyfriend was worried about him, once again they were having his conversation, and Jun liked to avoid this topic almost all the time.

" Please Jun,don't do this to yourself. Just quit...If not for yourself,then for me. I-I just don't want to lose you..."[/Quote]

"Dylani we've already talked about this, get off my case, you act like it's easy. I've been smoking for years now.. and you want me to stop in a day. Okay yeah... I've been hiding my cigs, but I'm getting better...ish?"

He sighed rubbing his forehead.

"I'll... I'll try something ok.. nicotine patches or vapors.. alright... ? I'll get better..."

He leaned forward- grabbing the tv remote and began flipping threw channels, clearly done with this conversation. That was Jun... avoiding conflict when ever he could. Constantly dodging bullets.

---------------------------------------------

{ Later That Day }

Jun closed his lap top finishing the newest chapter of his next book. He glanced at the time, 6:47, He wondered what his lover was up too. Probably cooking dinner but he wasn't really hungry. He got up from his desk and left his little office room, walking into the kitchen.

"Dylani? ....you making dinner? "