Whispers Of The Heart ( Vibranteyes & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Abio came out of a room, and once Kenji saw him He glared. The demon grinned at him.

"You did this!"

"correction- it was a team effort. "

"You both did! "

Kenji was getting angry. He shivered when Aboi

rubbed his fingers along his long and black stocking, pulling them a bit and lifted his poofy skirt to see his lace underwear. The human shrieked- hitting his boyfriend- blushing hard.

"Stop it! Its not funny! I'm not a girl you jerk! "

Kenji was taken aback by the others bright red face. Why did he look like that?

Aboi touched his poofy sleeves and smiled And then he started to laugh. Kenji glared at him again. Pissed.

"STOP LAUGHING! "

He yelled- throwing a pillow at him.

Abio went to stroke hair, rubbing his head a bit. The human was so mad that he smacked the others hand away.

"Does my poor baby have a migraine..?"[/Quote]

"I want my clothes back. "

He frowned crossing his arms.

His boyfriend turned off the lights, making the room dimmer and he gave Kenji some tinted shades, Kenji took them off. Mad still.

"Are you alright..?"[/Quote]

He giggled.

"No! You dressed me in this...this embarrassing outfit!"

The demon gave him a cold rag and put in on his head, holding it there for him.

"Do you wanna mirror?" [/Quote]

Abio asked snickering. Kenji blew a fuss.

"I said stop laughing! And I'm fine!

He took off the cold rag.

"And no!! I don't need to see how stupid and ridiculous I look! I already get messed with at school with my bullies I don't need my boyfriend dressing me in these stupid clothes!"

He got up from the couch and ran upstairs, sniffling. His eyes stinging.

And Kenji slammed the door.

Fang laughed a little looking at Aboi.

"hmm... I figured he wouldn't like it.. although... he doesn't know how adorable and delicious he looks in that..."

He grinned.

"I suggest you go show him how...good he looks. "

He winked at him mischievously .

The human felt so stupid in the maid outfit... he didnt know Aboi thought he looked desireable in it... he thought the other was pranking him.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Vibranteyes

Abio stared wide eyed at Kenji in shock, never had he seen him so angry and he watched him storm upstairs in rage. At first he thought the other was gonna realize it wasn't a prank.. And that he looked amazing.

the demon hit his forehead, completely forgetting how sensitive Kenji was about this stuff and about the laughing.

"Shut up.." Abio glared at Fang, throwing the shades a at Fang"..I'm an asshole.." Abio sighed, very happy he never took his phone out. Hed probably would have regretted that " I don't think.. Kenji is going to get use to some of the things I do, " The demon frowned, shaking his head at the other and feeling bad for what he did and actually wanted his boyfriend to wear the outfit in the first place because he thought it was cute.

Abio rolled his eyes as he hesitated for a moment. Eventually He went upstairs and slowly cracked open the door. Not sure if he would regret going in there "Kenji..?" Abios eyes scanned the room warily as he spoked softly while entering "I wasn't really making fun of you... Well not exactly" Abio mentally curse himself for not being specific, and bit his lower lip. "I bought it because it suits you..."

'Shut up.." [/Quote]

Fang grinned- catching the shades.

"..I'm an asshole.." [/Quote]

"Eh- I thought it was...interesting. But maybe. Judging from his memories, he doesn't like being laughed at.. "

" I don't think.. Kenji is going to get use to some of the things I do, " [/Quote]

Fang shrugged.

"May be...May be not... he's a human... there much more sensitive beings.

Eventually Aboi went upstairs and slowly cracked open the door.

"Kenji..?" [/Quote]

He spoke softly while entering. Kenji was in the middle of taking off the outfit. His dress was off but he was still wearing the stockings and lace under wear along with his his make up. But his mascara was running because he was crying. The human quickly covered his body with a pillow as Aboi came in. He glared at him.

"Get out."

"I wasn't really making fun of you... Well not exactly" [/Quote]

"Not exactly? So you admit you were making fun of me...?!"

His lover bit his lower lip.

"I bought it because it suits you..."[/Quote]

"I-if you wanted me to wear something like that you could of asked instead on doing this...I...I don't want anyone to see me like this...unless it's you but you did it in front of Fang! Its embarrassing! S-stupid! "

He sniffles. Wiping the stray tears off his face. Smearing his cheek was black makeup.

"J-just go...I need to finish u-undressing. "

The other didn't seem to understand that he only wanted Aboi to see him so vulnerable. His body was for his eyes and no one else's. Aboi was all Kenji really had.

Abio sighed, frowning as he stared at Kenji "Fine.." the demon put his boyfriends clothes on the bed, turned away to face the door with a glare and he knew he should of atleast apologized because he understand what Kenji was saying.

The boy had went through a lot and stuff like this wasn't easy for Kenji but instead he just left without even atleast saying sorryand went back downstairs. Abio Sat on the couch next to his friend with a frown, turned on the loud TV without saying anything to Fang and tried to fight the urge not to smoke. Instead he bit his nails nervously, messing them up.

Fang looked at his friend, who came downstairs frowning. He sighed.

"Didn't apologize huh?"

He looked at the tv, crossing his arms.

"And you can't even smoke... damn... "

----------------------------------------------

After 10 minutes. Kenji came down stairs. Still very upset with Aboi. He didn't look at him as the human went into the kitchen to get a snack.

Aboi didn't even apologize!

Fang watched Kenji for a moment before speaking.

"Hey Kenji. I got a deal for you."

The human stopped looking at Fang confused.

"A deal? "

"Yeah- I know you need money. Specificly a lot of money to save that orphanage of yours... And I got just what you need. "

Kenji's eyes fade from anger and turn into joy.

"R-really?! You'll give me the money?!"

"Yeah- but I want something in return. "

He suddenly appeared behind Kenji, smirking mischievously.

"I Want 15 minutes...to do whatever I want to you..."

Kenji stared at him in shock.

"W-What?"

"You heard me, and when I say anything... I mean anything~"

Abio glared at Fang, knowing he wouldn't want to help Kenji out of good. And he did not liking the tone he just used with Kenji as he stood behind his boyfriend. Abio got up from the couch, staring at Fang with a death glare and growled at him "Don't piss me off..." He pulled Kenji away from Fang by his forearm, not caring that he was still angry and wrapped his arms around his small waist, picked him up and made Kenji sit on the couch..

."Why, you think just cause we had a small prob-" Abio sighed, pinchin the bridge of his nose as he stopped talking to Fang. Abio was acting so strange most definitely, Fang probably didn't even want to do anything to Kenji. The demon rolled his eyes, not caring if Kenji was hungry or angry and sat on the couch with the human in his lap. "he's not stupid Fang..."

Fang took notice in how his friend glared at him. Abio got up from the couch, staring at him, growling.

"Don't piss me off..." [/Quote]

He pulled Kenji away from him by his forearm.

Kenji struggled to pull himself away.

"H-Hey!"

Aboi wrapped his arms around Kenji's small waist, picked him up and made him sit on the couch..

"A-Aboi! "

"Why, you think just cause we had a small prob-" [/Quote]

Abio sighed, pinchin the bridge of his nose as he stopped talking to Fang. The other demon only slipped his hands into his pockets watching his friend. Aboi rolled his eyes at him and forced Kenji to sit on his lap. The human glared at his boyfriend.

"he's not stupid Fang..."[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip.

"How would you know. "

He hissed- trying to get off the other.

He was desperate to save his home even if it ment 15 minutes of torture for Fang.. it would be worth it.

"D-deal. "

Fang smirked.

"Great~ You don't mind do you Aboi... now I finally get to see why your so fawn of this boy. "

He grinned- showing off his fangs.

Abio eyes went wide, he thought What he was hearing was absolutely unbelievable.. or though he was going crazy. did Kenji really just agree to that?. The demon felt betrayed, wondering if kenji knew how much deep shit he was getting in, the human seem to be serious and Abio grinned at Kenji, "Oh yeah?"

Abio laughed, got up from the couch, causing the other to fall off his lap "I don't know what games your trying to play with me human... but you'll regret it" Abio glared at Kenji, he didn't care what Kenji would do for the foster home or his family all he cared about was this bastard trying to touch his boyfriend. He also didn't think it was worth hitting Fang, if Kenji was actually willing to let this backstabbing asshole touch him then he he'd let him

"FUCK YOU!" Abio spits in Fangs face, and he narrowed at Kenji, his lips curling into a inhumane smile before saying. The angry demon laughed more while going upstairs to his room.

Of course Kenji didn't know fully what he was getting into, And perhaps he would regret it, but Kenji was the type to put someone else before himself. His foster home and Mrs.Fair ment everything to him and if 15 minutes could prevent him losing that piece of him.. he'd do it.

Aboi grinned at him, giving Kenji the chills.

"oh yeah? "[/Quote]

He laughed And got up from the couch- causing Kenji to fall off his lap.

"I don't know what games yours trying to play with my human... but you'll regret it. "[/Quote]

Kenji bit his lip. He felt his heart breaking. Games? He wasn't like that... and human? That was the first time Aboi ever refered to him as just... a human. Why did it hurt so much to hear him say that?

Aboi glared at him, but Kenji always had a rough time meeting the others strong gaze. He looked away. Didn't the other understand! He didn't want to do this...but he had too!

Kenji flinched hearing his boyfriend raise his voice to yell at Fang.

"FUCK YOU!'[/Quote]

Fang shrugged.

"...I'm a demon...what did you expect? This human has made you soft..and in 50 years when he dies from old age...or maybe even earlier, we'll see each other again and laugh... honestly..."

He shook his head.

Kenji flinched seeing his boyfriend narrow his eyes at him and curling his lips into a inhuman smile before laughing and going upstairs.

He had never seen this side of Aboi before...this...mean selfish side of him. This...inhuman side.

Once he was gone Fang sighed, shrugging.

"I honestly thought this would turn out differently...I'm surprised he didn't hit me.. oh well....Come on Kenji~ "

Fang headed to a down stairs guest bed room, and Kenji hesitantly followed.

He had to hurt Aboi to save his family...he understood that but gosh..it hurt so bad and it hurt even more that Aboi was acting like he was toward him.

Fang locked the door and put 15 minutes on the clock.

"You do realize I can do a lot in 15 minutes. "

Kenji looked at the ground. Fang sighed.

"Take off your clothes. "

Kenji tensed at those worried. He looked up at the boy scared.

"B-but I"

"You agreed to anything Kenji..That includes sex..but hey.. if you don't want to do the deal any more-- "

"N-No! No.. I just...."

His eyes fill with sorrow as he slowly undressed himself. Aboi was the first and only person to see his vulnerable naked body...and now...Fang was seeing it.

"Good..your Time starts now. "

He starts the clock just as he pulls him over to the bed and pings him on his stomach.

"Don't struggle. "

He muttered as he took a look at his behind. Kenji quickly began to tremble scared.. and his eyes filled with tears... it felt so wrong having someone else see him like this. To touch him...

"Ah! Ahh..."

Kenji gripped the sheets feeling Fang slip a finger inside him.

"Such a pretty pink hole~ "

He slowly pulled his finger out and turned Kenji around. Staring in between the boys legs.

"I assume your most vulnerable down here~ And my....your trembling. "

He grinned and put his head in between his legs, sucking him off. Kenji shrieked, already crying. Not because it hurt or felt good...he cried because he was betraying Aboi...because he was being violated by another man. And what's worse..was that his body was responding to Fang' s tongue stroking him. He grew hard..his skin warm.

" ha...ha.. n-nuuh.. ha"

He tired to close his legs but Fang firmly held them open. He moaned feeling the other demon suck him off..the human grabbed his hair after a a minute or so, his voice shaky.

"L-let go.. I- I'm.. I'm--"

11 minutes remaining and Kenji was already hot and bothered, and came into Fang's mouth.

Fang swallowed the boys cum like a expert. Licking his lips. He saw his climax expression and he had to admit.. he found it to be a major turn on. He came up to his neck nibbling it.

"Such a cute face~ "

Kenji bit his lip. Tears streaking down his cheeks. He wanted this to be over! He didn't want Fang touching him.. only Aboi.. that's all he wanted.

Fang grinned and moved back in between his legs. He licked his inner thigh, making the boy pant.

"I wonder what you taste like.. ~"

He held Kenji's legs firmly as he bit into his flesh, pulling if off with his sharp teeth. Kenji's eyes widened and he screamed out in pain. Sobbing... He was shocked as Fang ate his flesh right in front of him- his blood on his lips.

"What? You look surprised. Did he not tell you? "

Fang laughed- licking his lips.

"What do you think demons eat? McDonald's? Haha! We eat living....breathing...delicious...humans~ "

What....?! Aboi lied to him?! He eats people?! Living breathing people!!!

"And you taste very good~ However... I'd rather fuck you then eat you. "

Kenji cried..

"N..no..no p-please...please.. "

"A deals a deal human..."

Kenji glanced at the clock.. 7 minutes left. Why was this taking so long! He was bleeding on the sheets. The bit on his inner thigh hurting badly.

Fang grabbed him and roughly turned him around pinning him down, smearing his blood against the bed sheets more, And Kenji cried out feeling Fang ram into him.

This was probably...the worst day of his life...

"That should help.. "

Fang said. Patching up the wound on his leg last. Kenji had lost a lot of blood and the room looked like a horror scene from a movie. He grinned making out a check and putting it on the counter.

"Pleasure doing business with you~ You want me to get Aboi? "

Kenji had bandages on his inner thigh, right shoulder and lower back... places where Fang got hungry and took a chunk of flesh out of him.

The human sat on the edge of the bed. Naked, bloody, bandaged, crying, and shaking slightly.

He shook his head. And Fang shrugged leaving the room satisfied.

Kenji felt disgusting... He practically sold his body...and betrayed Aboi. And he was scared...scared that Aboi ate people And would hate him.

While the demon was still sitting in his room pissed off. He froze like a statue, hearing familiar crying coming from downstairs and his anger and resentment shift to fear, And utter panic. The demon stormed downstairs, nearly tripping down the steps as he followed the crying. What the hell did fang do to him?! He was gonna kill that bastard! Abio blamed himself , loath himself for leaving kenji with Fang. He knew what kind of horrible monster Fang was... yet still he let him go near Kenji. He felt so stupid, what kind of boyfriend was he? Fang could have did ANYTHING to Kenji..

The terrified demon slammed open the bedroom door, breathing raggard and looked ready to kill Fang. Instead he found Kenji sitting on the edge of the bed crying, looked beat up and trembling. A bio looked spooked, and stunned. there was so much blood everywhere and Kenji looked absolutely terrible. Fang had raped and hurt his boyfriend badly, the person he loved so dearly and Abio just stared at Kenji. He couldn't speak, couldn't move and He looked so pallid. Abio was White as a ghost, panted softly and then passed out on the floor..

Kenji covered his face. He felt broken and disgusting...and he betrayed Aboi...but in return....he saved his home.. the children...Mrs.Fair. He sacrificed himself...to save someone else.

Kenji flinched hearing the door slam open. His eyes wide when he saw Aboi. He didn't Want him to see him like this. Kenji quickly covered himself with a pillow, looking away... he wanted to disappear. He barred his head into the pillow, continuing to cry, until he heard a loud thud sound. He glanced up and saw the other had passed out. Kenji wanted to move but he was in so much pain.

Kenji laid against the bed. Too tried to go over to Aboi... and he had lost so much blood that he closed his eyes and fell fast asleep.

A biob groaned, stirring and gingerly sat up, before rubbing his head as his eyes focused on his surroundings. There was a body lying on the bed, with blood everywhere and then.. unfortunately everything came into remebrance.The demon shivered at the sight of Kenji laying down and slowly walked over to his boyfriend. The color in his face was utterly drained and the bandages were stained red.

Abio glared menancingly at them- like they were some kinda threat to him. his fist were bawled up at his sides a he gritted his teeth. gingerly he peels the bandages off to divulge the damage and his eyes go wide. He flinched, quikcly looking away so he didn't puke or faint again. Seeing that brought back horrible memories.. and it made him sick. Abio was going to torture Fang and probably even kill him..

The demon takes a deep shuddering breath before removing all the bandages and licking them clean, even the places he dreaded to see... but he did it. He felt so much hatred, anger towards himself, dejection and bitterness for what happen and probably would never fully act the same..

A bio leaves the room with the other, bringing him upstairs to his room and carefully tucked him in bed. The petrified demon just stared at Kenji all night, he didn't sleep at all, move or do anything.but eventually cried until he drained himself...

Kenji loved Aboi dearly. How could he not? He dreamed about the day he first saw Aboi. He was new to the school and came into his classroom. He was so handsome and Kenji felt like he was different... knew he was.

Kenji slowly woke up, his body hurting less. He touched a place where a banged use to be...he was healed?! There was flesh! But how?!

Kenji slowly sat up his eyes widened slightly seeing Aboi. He quickly looked away... he couldn't look at Aboi. He was disgusting.. He betrayed Aboi.. be was touched, lick, and fucked by another man. He wanted to take a shower.

The Human grips the bed sheets as tears fall down his cheeks.

"A...abo-i.. i-I'm.. I'm sorry.. "

He cried- his voice breaking.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! "

He said over and over.

"P-please don't hate me! Don't leave me..I- I don't want you to break up with me. I.. I love you.. "

He sobbed. Ruined.

A bios head rolled the side while he leaned against the head board tiredly. He hadn't slept at all and when Kenji spoke, emotionally breaking down he glanced at him with hooded eyes. He was so tired.. he still felt horrible about last night. And all he wanted to do was kiss Kenji right now, hold him close... and apologize for not being there for him.

The demon gripped the crying boy by the shoulders and kissed him passionately. He wraps his arms around the other, and hugged him tightly "Shh..Shh-No.. it's okay..." he held him in his lap, rubbed his back soothing, "don't cry- shh- it wasn't your fault... I love you.." He stroked his hair, and kept hugging him. He didn't want him to blame himself or apologize. especially not after what just happened. "Kenji I'm Sorry... I AM so Sorry" He apologized, hugging him tightly. He couldn't get over this. Fang violated his poor boyfriend and he could still smell him- his scent was all over Kenji and that made him shiver in disgust. After all the horrible things Kenji s been through, he gets raped and that just wasn't fair. ".. I wasn't there for you, forgive me..." Abio hugged him tightly fir a long time and didn't let go.

Kenji sobbed.

"I'm sorry! Sorry! I'm s-sorr--"

Kenji was shut up by Aboi's lips. The demon kissed him passionately, comforting him. He wraps his arms around him, and hugged him tightly

"Shh..Shh-No.. it's okay..."[/Quote]

He took him in his lap and rubbed his back soothing him.

"A-ab--"

"don't cry- shh- it wasn't your fault... I love you.."[/Quote]

The other understood. He wasn't upset with him. He loved him?! Kenji sniffles as his boyfriend stoked his hair.

"Kenji I'm Sorry... I AM so Sorry" [/Quote] He apologized..

Durning the horrible experience he kept thinking Aboi would save him... but he never came.

".. I wasn't there for you, forgive me..."[/Quote]

He didn't want the other to shoulder all the blame.. it was his fault too... it was both their faults.

"I forgive..you.."

He muttered. Touching the others face.

"I'm sorry too...I..I just...n-need the m-money..I didn't think..i-... I didn't know he'd.."

A tear slips down his cheek, and his body suddenly tenses hearing a knock at the door.

"Am I interrupting something ?~"

He smiled sweetly. Acting as if nothing was wrong. Kenji was struck with fear and hide against the others body. Not caring that he was still naked And dried blood still smeared on his body.

"....." Abio gives the door an icy stair aftrr hearing the smile in Fangs voice and bawls his fist in the sheets. Kenji held on to him tightly, And Abio wonders why the hell dFang come back.. With a sigh, he slowly moves off the bed, not up for playing stupid games with Fang anymore and open s the door to glare at the demon. Aftr stepping thro the door, he shuts it behind him, and quickly locks it because he didn't think Kenji would agree to whatever he was about to do..

Abio sighs for a second and suddenly hits Fang in the face, cracking his nose with his fist "Still think this Shit is funny?" he asked coldly, shoving his former friend back roughly and slamming him into a glass mirror, causing it to shatter everywhere "Why don't You.. care about anyone!!" the demon shouted in anger, wrapping his fingers tightly around Fangs throat, and started to squeeze. Once he started he couldn't stop and he dug his claws into the others throat "You were suppose to be my bestfriend.. And you raped My boyfriend! Even after everything that happen to him!" Abio screamed at the other, his voice cracking "Why? How could you? ..How would you like it if somebody raped you?!" The demon gripped Fang by his shirt again, pulling him close to his face"Huh?!"

With a sigh, Aboi slowly moves away from him, making Kenji reach out for him. Not wanting the demon to leave him. But Aboi left, closing and locking the door behind him.

Fang raises a eyebrow at Aboi seeing his glare.

Aboi sighs right before hitting him in the face and, cracking his nose with his fist

"ouch..you know I figured you'd be mad put...shit. "

"Still think this Shit is funny?"[/Quote]

He asked coldly, slamming him into a glass mirror, causing its broken pieces to shatter everywhere. Blood dripped from Fang's nose as he looked at Aboi.

"Hilarious. "

He muttered. His nose already healing.

"Why don't You.. care about anyone!!"[/Quote]

He cared about people.. but not humans.

His friend shouted at him, wrapping his fingers around his throat. Choking him. Fang wasn't really trying to fight back at the moment.

"F-fuck--"

He clenched his teeth feeling Aboi dig his claws into his throat.

"You were suppose to be my bestfriend.. And you raped My boyfriend! Even after everything that happen to him! Why? How could you? ..How would you like it if somebody raped you?!" [/Quote] The demon gripped him by his shirt again, pulling him close to his face.

"Huh?!"[/Quote]

Fang frowned and grabbed the others hands. His eyes changing color as he grew angry. He freed himself from Aboi's grasp and flipped positions with him, now pinning him to the wall.

"Calm the fuck down. Look at you! Your not the same demon I knew. Your disgustingly weak! You can't even protect that human in there. Will you still care for that boy when he's shrivals up like a grape and is 90 years old. Your fucking wasting your time! You can barely protect yourself! Humans are weak, and are at the bottom of the food chain. The fact that you refuse to see he's just food is beyond me and you willing choose to fuck your dinner, which you don't even eat?!! "

He threw Aboi against the floor with such force that his body left an imprint.

"I got to see first hand your obsession with that boy. I can understand it somewhat..his crying face and body and screaming was indeed nice...but after awhile you get board... "

He glared at his friend.

"Your a disgrace to every demon, you need to wake up and stop living in this bull shit fantasy. We can't be with humans! ....And I am your friend! .. We've been friends for years...decades...I'm going to help you wake up Aboi.. weather you like it or not... I have a feelings you'll thank me later..."

He snapped his fingers and the door to Kenji's room opened, black chains appeared out of no where And started wrapping around the naked, scared, struggling, and screaming human...

Fang started to drag the unwilling Kenji to him.

"You can fight me if you want Aboi...but I've always been stronger then you..,,The first step making you wake up......is killing him. "

He hissed.

"...I swear to you...I'll make it quick. "

Abios eyes grew wide in pain when he was suddenly slammed to the floor, and he silently screamed feeling pain travel through his body "You fucking monster... I-I can.. do whatever the hell I want!" The demon spit up blood, turning his nose up at Fang before kicking him off his feet "For the last time... I don't care! I don't give a single shit what you or anybody else thinks!" Abio shouted, and he tried to punch the other again in the face "You can suck my balls... you low life piece of shit!"

Fang then decides to try and unexpectedly end Kenjis life...

"NO!" Abio screams, eyes beaming red and a powerful wind hits Fang and throws him, caussing him to collide and slam through the opposite wall. Abio Sat on the floor, wincing and hissing in pain as he rubbed his aching skull "W-why can't you.. just-" Abio held his throbbing head in his hand "leave us alone... you heartless fucker, I Hate You..."

"You fucking monster... I-I can.. do whatever the hell I want!"[/Quote]

"Yeah- but why with a human!"

His friend spit up blood, and suddenly kicked him to the ground, making him fall on his ass.

"fuck!"

"For the last time... I don't care! I don't give a single shit what you or anybody else thinks!" [/Quote]

"WAKE UP! You two faggot's can't be together! "

He yelled, His best friend then tried to punch him but he caught his fist- struggling against Aboi, face to face.

"You can suck my balls... you low life piece of shit!" [/Quote]

"YOU WERE ONCE JUST LIKE ME!"

Fang glared at Aboi about to kick him when his eyes beam red and a powerful wind hits him and throws him, causing him to slam threw the wall.

Fang grew very angry as he slowly stood up. His blond hair beginning to fly up as black smoke oozed from his body. His eyes glowing red and fangs revealed.

"You really want to take me on...You must have a death wish... "

He hissed. A black sword appearing in his hand.

He glared at Abio who sat on the floor, wincing and hissing in pain rubbed his head as he approached him.

"W-why can't you.. just-" [/Quote]

Fang pointed the sword at the others throat.

"leave us alone... you heartless fucker, I Hate You..."[/Quote]

Fang's eyes widened slightly. Hate? Heartless? He paused and for a long moment just stared at Aboi... hurt by his words. His black shadow sword disappeared. As he took a step back from Aboi.

He looked at the ground. His blond hair covering his eyes, his shoulders hunched.

"...Think whatever you want..but you don't know shit. A lot as happened since you and I last met...Shit....that made me see that relationships with humans are pointless and worthless."

He glanced into Kenji's room, seeing the scared boy hide behind the door, still nude and bloody.

"I use to be just like you.. living in this fucking fairy tale."

He glared at Aboi.

"A lot of demons see humans as food and that's the way it should be. But you...no you want to be different....You want to break common sense And rules...Let me tell you a short story Aboi.... One that's not B.S.. "

He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. His powers now gone and his eyes loosening their rage. His fangs unseeable.

"There once was a demon...just like you... Found himself in love with a human...Didn't care about what others thought or how the two shouldn't be together...or how much danger he put the human girl in if they were together. He felt like he could always protect this human girl He loved so much....And of course there where times were the girl was put into harms way but he was there to save her...Until the Bitch got sick...and died. Leaving him all alone"

He smiled sadly.

"Humans are so weak...we can easily tare into their muscles and flesh with out teeth...snap their bones like twigs...They age...and get sick...there so weak it makes me mad.."

He shrugged looking at his friend.

"You will learn the same lesson that demon did....Humans and demons...can't be together...but your just like me...to stubborn to fucking listen. So I guess I'm the bad guy trying to spare you from that shit..."

He muttered.

"And I guarantee Aboi...you'll become just as heartless as me when you learn your lesson....so....fuck you too."

And with that... Fang disappeared with pain in his eyes.

Kenji had saw and heard everything. And he realized the boy in the story...was Fang. He loved a human once...but now look at him. Kenji felt sad. So many thoughts were going threw his head... He was going to die some day...How would Aboi handle it? The thought of him becoming bitter, heartless, and sad like Fang killed him inside. He didn't want Aboi to become like that once he died.

Kenji threw on some of his boyfriends clothes and quickly went to Aboi's side now that Fang was gone and wasn't trying to kill him. He touched Aboi's face.. The area around Kenji changed. What if...Fang was right.. what if their relationship was pointless...worthless?

"Y..you...okay.."

He avoided the others eyes. Not wanted him to know He was having doubts about them being together... A painful thought quickly ran in his thoughts.

Should I break up with Aboi.

"I-I'll go run a bath for you. "

He said quietly. Feeling sick for just thinking about it.

Abios eyes widened with sadness and guilt, not expecting for the demon to answer the way he did. He just wish he would have been explained that because he really thought Fang was mostly acting that way because demons just usually hated humans. And now Abio felt depressed as hell- Fang was actually trying to help him, what he said was logical. but that still that didn't explain why he raped Kenji. Abio thought that was still pretty fucked up..

Abio sighed heavily with a frown and ignored Kenji. At first. he stared off in the distance, thinking of what the other said and with Sadful eyes glanced at his boyfriend. He felt so jaded now, stressed, jittery and didn't think he could ever leave Kenji. He had an obsession and probably lose his mind or kill himself if they parted. So once again he tries to forget about it. Leaving Kenji would be like him trying to stop smoking, which is impossible.

The demon gingerly gets up, kissed Kenji deeply and was quite familiar with the look he gave. He either wore that look out of shyness, embarrassment or when something bad was about to happen. "I should be running you a bathe.. and Don't make me unhappy Kenji...." with hurtful eyes, He gripped his shirt, pulled him close and kissed him passionately again.

Abio glanced at him with sad eyes. He felt s little sorry for Fang and but he still didn't like him. Not after what he did to him. Kenji avoided his eyes, as Aboi stood, and to his surprise- captures his lips- kissing him deeply. Kenji put his hands to the others chest trying to break the kiss and shake his head.

"A-Aboi..n--"

Kenji's eyes widened slightly hearing that.He knew... he had to know what he was feeling and thinking, Kenji refused to look up at him and his shirt eyes, but slowly gave into the demon who gripped his shirt and pulled him close into a passionate kiss again.

The sad thing was Kenji could image a world where Aboi and him broke up..and he knew he'd be miserable for a long...long time, since Aboi was the only person who loved him that wasn't family. He didn't want to live in a world were they weren't together but. . If he really had too... maybe he could.

Kenji couldn't kiss him back... not when all these thoughts were running threw his head.

"A-Aboi...listen..I.. I don't want you to turn out like h-him... when I die someday..."

He stared at the ground.

"p-promise me you won't hate me."

His voice sad.

"W-What he said...made me..think that maybe he's rig--"

Kenji cut himself off, biting his lip...

".............."

He didn't know what to say...It hurt to even think about Aboi leaving him.

He still hadn't looked in Aboi's eyes since Fang raped him...The human slowly pulled away from him, but took his hand ever so gently.

"H...how Aboi that bath"

He muttered. Giving the other a very sad smile.

The tired demon ignored Kenji, rubbing his blonde head and just stared at the ground with sleepy eyes. Blood had dried on face and had a dull headache. He didn't wanna think about this, any of this and he was too exhausted to fully listen or be upset with kenji at the moment. So he grabbed some fresh clothes from his room, grabbed Kenjis hand and went to the bathroom before turning on the shower.

Abio undressed himself, was utterly naked and stared at Kenji with a blank stare for a while before sighing and kissing him on the cheek. He then stepped into the steamy shower.

It seemed the two couldn't comfort each other. Whatever Kenji said, it was clear the other was ignoring him. He was use to being ignored...but to experience the same thing from Aboi other then his bullies stung.. then again... the two we're hurting each other.

Aboi had probably just lost his best friend, and his boyfriend was raped, and violated by another man. Plus... he was dealing with Kenji wanting to pull away.

Meanwhile, Kenji was struggling with his fears and emotions and whether he should pull away. Not to mention he felt soiled and disgusting now that had sex with someone other then Aboi.

The two boys were both in pain... yet neither had the strength to reach out to one another. Kenji stared at the ground, as Aboi pulled away to grab fresh clothes, and then returned to grab his hand and take him to a bathroom, turning on the shower.

Kenji didn't want to hold his hand.. not Aboi's. His touch and warmth was still the same...But he was dirty...Oh so dirty...

Abio undressed himself, the human bit his lip, Looking away and not trying to stare. Blushing faintly. Aboi stared at him with a blank stare for a while before sighing and kissing him on the cheek. He was stressed and tried...just like him.

Aboi then stepped into the steamy shower, letting him free from his gaze. If he could cry... you know He would but he had cried so much today that he was exhausted.

Everything was so perfect before...but what was wrong now?! How could they fix themselves and...their relationship? Was it even... fixable?

Kenji put the toilet seat down, And took a seat. He decided to wait for Aboi to finish before taking his shower... he didn't want Aboi to see his body, see the bite marks that weren't his. See the hickies that didn't belong on his skin... see the dried blood suck to his fair skin... He still Reeked of sex and Fang...and Kenji knew it.

He ran his fingers threw his hair- leaning forward and holding his head. Desperately unsure of his future with Aboi,. Every relationship had dumps right? Then why did this feel like a damn mountain.... and not a freaking dump?!

Abio soon got out the shower, dripping wet and he rubbed his face with a towel. he was actually waiting for Kanji to join him and clean himself off, especially since he wreaked of "who shall not be named"- but that was okay.. He knew his boyfriend was stressed, tired, scarred from being raped and probably didn't feel like doing anything. He cards his fingers through the others hair while the other is sitting down. And he knelt down in front the other, moving his hands from his face "Kenji... I love you. And no matter what happens, I will always love you.." Abio kissed him softly, Pulling him in a tight hug and he wished he could erase parts of Kenjis memory of what Fang did to him.

It didn't take long for Aboi to finish his shower. He came out wet and dried his face, only to go over to Kenji. The human's eyes were red and he jumped a little feeling Aboi run his fingers threw his hair. The demon knelt down in front of him, moving his hands from his face. He was forced to make eye contact.

"Kenji... I love you. And no matter what happens, I will always love you.."[/Quote]

Abio kissed him softly, and Kenji felt like he didn't deserve such love..and yet He desired another.

His boyfriend pulled him into a tight hug, comforting him,the boy nodded slowly, but seemed to keep his distance knowing he was filthy and the other just took a shower.

"I.. I love you too....Aboi....I-I'll go next..."

He slowly stood and quickly removed his clothes hopping into the shower. He hoped Aboi didn't see all the marks he had gained And once inside He rigorously rubbed soap and water into his skin.