Kidnapped: Warrior of Winter (Private: ZX-MetalMonster x Wolf) [+18]

WolfDog12

Nikandros smirked at the warrior , amused that he'd used the words he'd argued against before, still he was happy that his prisoner didn't decide to purposefully starve himself considering how strangely he'd been acting. "I told you you'll you have to remind me." He justified himself for letting the other man end up hungry again and got up with a small sigh.

-"I'll get you something, wait a minute." He said as he walked towards the door and left the room. This time he gathered up more food though he still didn't bother putting some thought into what exactly he was taking. In just as little time as he promised he got back and handed the food to his prisoner.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• ZX-MetalMonster

Goustetsu watched Nikandros leave and slowly got to his feet. It wasn't too good of an idea with his knees still being injured but he stretched his body out again before he sat back down. It was more of a nervous get back on the bed because as soon as Goustetsu heard Nikandros coming back, he got back on the bed the way he was so he wouldn't be noticed moving around on his legs. It's not that it mattered much but whatever. The warrior just acted like he hadn't moved an inch.

Goustetsu took the food pretty happily and ate it quickly. He was so hungry from not eating much since he'd been here. Nikandros seemed to make up the stupidest excuses to justify what he did to the warrior but it didn't even matter. The warrior had gotten pretty use to the excuses and just let them be. He finished off the food quickly before handing the plate back to Nikandros. "I hate to be more of a pain but I need some water too."

It wasn't much work to get the warrior what he asked for but Nikandros wasn't use to and didn't enjoy taking care of someone very much so he couldn't resist complaining as he took the plate and headed back towards the door.

-"Next you'll have me wearing an apron, fluffing your pillow and going around with a feather duster ." He mumbled as he left the room.

This once the bandit leader did put some though into what he was doing and brought back a big bottle of water instead of just a glass since he was sure he would forget to bring the other man what he needed again. He seemed annoyed but was also aware he was being a bit unreasonable.

Goustetsu couldn't help but find a little humor in what the bandit said before leaving but his feeling of irritation was even stronger. The warrior wasn't even asking for much at all. He needed these things to live and the bandit had the nerve to complain? He was the one imprisoning the warrior here to begin with. Either way, he just let it be again... When the bandit returned with a single bottle of water, Goustetsu knew he needed to make it last.

He took it with a slight nod to try and thank the other but he didn't really want to use his words. The warrior just took a few sips before placing the bottle off to the side again. He was going to save it for when he needed it the most. At least that way he could keep it going for a long time. The warrior laid down again and started at the ceiling thinking.

Nikandros intended to continue what he'd been doing before the other man had interrupted but was unsure about leaving the warrior alone with his thoughts again. He didn't have anything to say to distract him either though so instead of helping somehow he only stood beside him and observed him with an unreadable expression.

-"Do you want anything else?" He asked despite his previous complaint and hoped the other would ask for something that would keep him busy. He was sure the warrior wouldn't be so problematic if he had something to occupy his time but the problem is neither of them could think of such a thing previously.

"No thanks... I don't really need anything else right now... You probably wouldn't want to take me outside again, would you?" Goustetsu wasn't expecting a yes at all. In fact he was just saying it for the sake of conversation. He was too busy thinking about different things to deal with this, though it wasn't a good idea after the anxiety he had earlier. It was probably best if the warrior wasn't left to his own thoughts.

"Do you have anything you would like to do? I don't really care what it is." Goustetsu was just a little curious at what Nikandros would want to do in his spare time.

The warrior had estimated correctly that Nikandros wasn't interested in carrying him around again, at least for now. He did start thinking of taking his prisoner to another room with a window and good view though but wasn't sure if he had such a place that was also safe enough. He still didn't have anything in mind that he could do with the warrior so he sat down beside him again while he though about it.

-"There's nothing I can do indoors that would be interesting." The bandit said in the end when he could think of nothing but cleaning and sharpening some weapons and such things.

-"We could kiss again, I know how much you like that." He began teasing the other man again.

'So he likes to do things outdoors?' Goustetsu thought about that for a minute before shrugging it off. He looked over at the whole kissing thing again and scowled a bit. "Now you're just trying to make fun of me." He really didn't like it but he knew he was being teased again so he shrugged that off too. "Whatever, I said I don't care what you do anyway..." He sounded like nothing mattered at all but that was clearly untrue. The warrior wasn't planning on letting this crazy bandit leader win again. He was determined not to freak out over a silly kiss.

Nikandros watched the warrior for a long moment with a faint smirk, considering how serious he was being when he said he doesn't care. Soon enough though he decided it wasn't important since he could use those words as an excuse no matter if they were true or not.

-"I'm not making fun of you at all." He said and truly whenever he kissed the man it was either to provoke him or just because he felt like doing it, ridiculing his prisoner wasn't something he did intentionally.

This time rather than just lean into the other man and peck his lips like before, the bandit climbed on the bed and moved partially over the warrior before pressing their lips together.

Goustetsu questioned what was about to happen and realized it as the bandit began leaning in. Of course he couldn't do anything to stop it after everything he said so the male shut his mouth tight and closed his eyes as their lips were pressed together. It was so much different from last time. The previous incident was to provoke the prisoner with a slight peck but this time it was much stronger, more forceful.

When the bandit pulled away, Goustetsu huffed and acted like it was nothing. He didn't care enough and just let it be. Why should he care that they kissed again? Especially after what was said. "Are you happy now?" Goustetsu sounded like he was now making fun of the bandit.

Nikandros noticed the tone of his prisoners voice but didn't mind that the warrior was trying to make fun of him. Even once he pulled out of the kiss he stayed very close to him and smirked while he watched his expression.

-"Not yet." He whispered to him obviously amused by this and brushed his lips against the other mans cheek before kissing him roughly again. His hand found its way to his prisoners neck and it seemed almost like he was threatening him so he wouldn't try to move away.

Goustetsu wasn't a fan of the rough kiss to his cheek but he just took it like it was nothing. He noticed the hand that came up to his neck and couldn't understand what it was doing. The warrior had no intention on running or anything like that. He didn't care about these stupid kisses.

"What's the point in kissing me so much? Are you really that bored? I don't plan on reacting the way you expect me to." Every time the Bandit began pulling away, the warrior would look as if he didn't care about anything. His expression became very blank.

Nikandros was becoming too preoccupied with what he was doing to pay much attention to what the warrior was asking him. He slipped his hand to the back of his neck and only kissed him more forcefully. After a long few minutes of this though he did pull away to explain himself.

-"I'm not trying to get you to snap at me and I'm not teasing you any more. I just want to do this, I'm being serious now." He told his prisoner everything clearly and didn't hesitate to look into his eyes with an intense gaze curious if he understood him or not.

Goustetsu wanted to pull away more and more as Nikandros forced these rough kisses on him. The male wanted to pull away the best he could. As his head was held it was almost impossible not to kiss back just a little bit. At least it made this less painful. Goustetsu was happy when the bandit finally separated himself from the warrior.

"Why would you want this? I'm a guy so there is nothing you can get out of it. Unless of course, you're into that kind of thing... Still, why do you want to kiss me if not to get me to react?"

Nikandros frowned at the warrior and huffed a bit angrily at being questioned so much, he hated that the other man made it seem like he didn't feel or pay attention to any of this.

-"Stop being so annoying and just give into it..." He told the other man before he continued to kiss him. "It feels good." He mumbled without stopping and began to suck and nip on his prisoner's lips.

'What part of this feels good you brute!!' Goustetsu finally began trying to shove the bandit off him. His arms came up and though Goustetsu was afraid of getting them re-broken, he fought back anyway. As his lips were being nipped, it was clear that the warrior was losing his strength.

'What's going on? I'm feeling weaker... I can't resist much more...' His hands slipped away as the warrior got a little more into the kissing.

Nikandros ignored it when the other man tried to push him away and was more distracted when he stopped resisting him since it puzzled him if his prisoner lost hope of getting him off or if he was actually trying to accept this. He didn't intend to stop though, especially after the warrior allowed him to get this far without biting him or struggling too badly.

Feeling more comfortable with what he was doing, the bandit moved on top of his prisoner but was careful not to put too much of his weight on him so not to hurt him further. He continued to kiss the warrior with increasing intensity and his eyes slid closed while his hands slowly began to move down the other mans body.

The farther they went into this kiss the better it seemed to feel. The warrior was starting to melt a little and was having a hard time keeping hold of himself. They fell farther back onto the bed so Goustetsu was now being held forward by the bed itself. He kissed back starting to get into it a little. This was another new experience he was falling too far into.

The warrior felt the hand move over his body and he jumped a little as it moved along his side and stomach, even over his chest. Goustetsu had no idea what was happening and wanted to push Nikandros off him to ask what was going on but it was no use and the male couldn't push the other off. He had no strength and was too into this deep and harsh kiss.

Nikandros smiled into the kiss when the warrior began to react in the way he'd hoped for. Though he'd planed to stop here he couldn't resist trying something more now that the exchange wasn't as one sided.

He was glad he hadn't allowed his prisoner to keep any of his armor since even the light layer of clothing the other man had on now was becoming just an obstacle for the bandit. His hand's slipped under the warriors shirt and he was distracted by the sensation of touching his prisoners bare skin for only a moment before he broke the kiss to attempt to take off his clothes.

For a minute, as his clothes were being removed, Goustetsu was frozen in place from the kiss. When they released he couldn't move at all and just stared at the ceiling, his breath burning hot. When his sight was suddenly cut off by his own shirt, the warrior freaked. He began to struggle and try to fight off the bandit until his hands were tied up by the shirt. He had no idea what the bandit's intentions were and now it was too late.

"What are you doing?! Get off!!!!" He squirmed more which was actually making it a bit easier to get his pants down his legs. "I can't believe you're into this!!! You're crazy!!!"

Nikandros cursed when the warrior decided to stop being cooperative and started trying to force him to move away more seriously now.

-"You were into it too a second ago." He argued obviously angry now but tried to get the other man untangled from his shirt so he wouldn't get himself hurt with it as silly as that sounded. It took him a moment but he removed the pesky thing and tossed it on the bed beside them after which he tried to hold down his prisoner. He couldn't take a hold of the other mans arms where they were broken so instead he grabbed him just bellow the shoulders.

-"Calm down, I'm sorry I took off your clothes so suddenly but I'm not going to hurt you." The bandit explained with a remarkable amount of control considering how annoyed he was by this.

Goustetsu watched as his shirt was untangled and tossed to the side. Once he was pinned there was nothing he could do to stop it. The warrior gave up and just laid there for a minute. "I'm just not use to someone else taking off my clothes or seeing me without them... It's just strange..." Goustetsu had a slight blush across his face showing not only was he telling the truth but that he was also embarrassed to the idea that he had actually gotten into what was being done to him. He really had fallen into the kiss.

"If you're not going to hurt me then what? What are you planning on doing? I can't just sit around in my underwear... I'll freeze to death." That was probably a lie but that was because Goustetsu didn't even know he couldn't freeze to death.

As soon as the warrior stopped struggling Nikandros let him go willingly and though he was suspicious it would make the other man even more uncomfortable he took off his own shirt and undid the belt around his waist but did not go any further than that for now.

-"I shouldn't even bother asking if you've done this before..." The bandit mumbled quietly as he leaned over the warrior again.

-"It's not so cold indoors that you can freeze." He argued first with an annoyed frown. "And I'm not going to just watch you lie around in your underwear and complain, I want to continue what you interrupted just now."

"Done What?" He was a bit stupid to not know what the bandit leader was referring to but it didn't matter much. "Fine, so it's not that cold in here but still... I guess you know me too well because I would just complain until you got-" As the bandit just continued of his own accord, Goustetsu lost his train of thought and he was at a loss for words. He wanted to know what was happening but there was no point because he couldn't utter a word.

Nikandros was confused again by how the warrior grew still but used this to continue doing as he pleased. He pressed their lips together again but only briefly before kissing along the other mans jawline and down to his neck.

-"If I try to take off your underwear too..." He spoke in between rushed kisses. "...you'll be furious, won't you?" Despite what he said his hand wandered to his prisoners hip and he was eager to do what he obviously knew he shouldn't.