Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Lev automatically moved so to expose more of his neck to the hunter, he didn't oppose him leaving marks on his skin, rather he was amused by the idea. He liked the feeling of having the other tease and irritate his skin and moaned softly after a couple of minutes of it.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against the hunters shoulder.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

"Lev..." Atlas moaned. "You're mine..Only mine."He growled in a husky voice lust taking him over.

Atlas wrapped his arms around the other slowly putting his hand under Levs pants and over his butt squeezing it gentlely.

"Mine." He mutter.

He continued to lick and bite, slowly moving to his collar bone.

Lev narrowed his eyes on the man as he realized where his hands had ended, but then added a smirk to his expression. Unintentionally, acting on impulse, he moved away from the touch and ended up grinding against the hunter.

-"You are mine." He reminded the other in a threatening tone and straightened up so he was sitting on top of him.

Atlas's dick twitched as Lev grinded on him. He squeaked when the other sat on him.

He like how Lev got possessive over him...Atlas was starting to get hard.

"Lev. " He groaned.

"Prove that I'm yours" Atlas gave a smirk.

-"Are you challenging me?" Lev asked, his voice changed from how lustful he was himself at the moment, he sounded seductive without even trying to. He moved his hips back and forth slowly, rubbing against the man underneath him. He aimed to satisfy his own need food friction but teasing the other was a bonus.

Atlas grunted and bit his bottom lip.

"maybe i am challenging you?" He groaned.

He was in full lust now. "Lets see if you can win the challenge."

Lev smiled and laughed before leaning down to kiss the hunter.

-"You have no idea what you're getting into." He warned the other man and then straightened up again so he can take off the others pants and pull on his upper arm in order to flip him over.

Atlas yelped in surprise as he was flipped over and pants removed. He turned crimson so much it hit the back of his ears.

His penis got harder and hotter.

"Prince....Are you sure, you can." He stuttered but tried to actually look confident.

Lev dragged a hand over the others back gently before lying down, partially on top on him but supporting most of his weight on the bed. He kissed the back of the hunters neck.

-"Let's have a quick talk honey." He said and placed himself so he can look at the hunter as he spoke to him.

-"I'm not planing what you're thinking so don't get so flustered..." He smirked. "...we can get to it though, if that's what you want."

Atlas blushed even more from the embarrassment of being wrong.

"Whatever you were planing is fine..." He smiled, now curious what the other was planning.

Atlas laid there, anticipating for what the other wanted to do.

Lev smiled sweetly at the hunter and kissed his shoulder as he moved back.

-"You're such a cutie." He said in a quiet voice and reached between the other's legs, giving his cock a few long strokes before moving his hand back to the mans ass.

-"What kind of things do you want me to do? You obviously have an imagination..." He decided to mess around with the hunter along the way and rubbed his entrance with his fingers.

Atlas gasped as he felt the other stroke him. He became rock hard...

"I am not cute." He groaned as the other touched his entrance.

He enjoyed just the bliss for a moment...

"Anything you wanted...i want to see your imagination."

Lev only hummed in response and continued what he was doing so far for a moment longer, seeing how the hunter was liking it. He unbuttoned his pants in the meanwhile and stroked himself just to make his wanting more durable.

He slid one of his fingers inside and barely moved it at first, giving the other time to get use to it.

-"And I was worried you wouldn't get use to this..." Lev commented with a smirk and already slipped in another finger, rocking the digits gently in and out. He could feel his own breathing become heavier though and shifter uncomfortably, almost impatient.

"Lev. " He moaned.

He started to heat up even more.

"Lev.....Im scared.." Atlas commented it was true..He felt good but he had fear.

The comment was enough to make Lev halt what he was doing and pull his hand away. He moved down beside the hunter and caressed his back.

-"Why?" He asked and watched the other with concern.

Atlas let tears slip out.

"It's just you know i've never done it...so it feels really good but.....Im scared its gonna hurt." He stuttered.

Atlas smiled at him with tears in his eyes.

"I love you."

Lev pulled the hunter closer so he can hug him and hold him against his chest.

-"Baby... i'm being careful, I don't want to hurt you." He said softly. "...Would you like it more if we did things the other way around?"

"No I need to get this fear out of the way..Do me!" He said stubbornly..

"Show me that I'm really yours."

Atlas hugged the other.

"Please."

-"Think about this seriously." Lev warned the hunter, he felt as though the man was trying to prove something and it didn't seem right to him.

-"We can just do what we usually do now, I want you to be sure about this."

Atlas thought for awhile..He wanted to. He wanted to do this with Lev..

"Im ready."

He hugged the other, kissing him and then turned on his back.

"It's okay."

Lev was uncertain and studied the hunters expression for a moment longer before following along. He pushed himself off the bed and moved on top of the other man, sitting on him again and leaned down to give him as long kiss. As he pulled away he got up altogether and made a quick search to find something inside the mess of his room.

-"Good thing we are where we are..." He mumbled mostly to himself when he found it and returned to the other man, taking off what was left of his clothing along the way.

Atlas Laid there waiting for the other. Happy and smiling.

"Lev what are you looking for?" He asked watching the man search.

As the other man took off the rest of his clothing Atlas felt his dick twitch seeing the other.

Lev slid his hand up and down the hunter's thy as he now placed himself between his legs.

-"Lubricant." He replied absent mindedly as he poured some of the substances into his hand and stroked himself. He moaned quietly from touching himself, he was more than impatient by now but wouldn't allow himself to rush things.