Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Fin though how the hunter had no idea how little regard Vince has for his own health. He got up and carried the bottle back to the kitchen, when he was out of everyone's view he took a sip just to find out the taste. It really didn't taste very good and he wished he was back home and could run too the store to get something better for the other to distract himself with.

Lev leaned over the hunter and watched him. He nodes in response to the question and hummed but it sounded nearly like pur.

-"What about you? You could have stayed with me you know..." He spoke the second part in a low tone, similar to a whisper even though everyone would hear what he said regardless.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

"I slept okay...I was scared you would be mad if i tried to sleep in the bed with you." He blush at the last part.

"Plus i woke up before sunrise, so i would have waken you."

Atlas snuggled into the others legs.

"You legs are nice pillows."

-"A cannon wouldn't have woken me up this morning..." Of course Lev wouldn't be angry if the hunter stayed, it would have made him feel much better just to have the man close by.

-"Are you trying to tell me I'm fat again? Or... fluffy?" He asked, looking at the hunter seriously. He couldn't see what there was pillow like about his body.

"Lev i like you fluffy." Atlas laughed, Lev barely had any fat on his body, unlike Atlas though, he wasn't as muscular.

Atlas lifted Lev's shirt and squeezed his stomach and the little fat he had on it.

"I like fluffiness. Your cute." Atlas smile.

-"I'm not cute, I'm handsome." Lev protested but a smile made it to his face. "And you're much fluffier than me. You're practically a cuddly ball of fluff." He said and purposefully tangled the hunters hair with his fingers.

With his alcohol taken away Vince had fallen asleep while the other two were messing around. Fin returned to the kitchen but didn't bother the two and instead checked on Vincent. He was fairly sleepy himself after spending the night on the floor and just wished there was more space on the couch.

Atlas laughed.

"I am not fluffy, I a muscley man." Atlas smiled.

"Its nice being back."

Atlas sighed happily.

-"And I'm so happy to have you back." Lev thought it must be obvious but said anyway. He brushed his hand up and down the hunters arm gently.

-"I love you." He told him with a sweet smile.

Atlas's cheeks went red.

"I love you too." Atlas stuttered nerouvsly. I...I told my parents about you..." To atlas to admit that meant a lot to him.

"I also told my brother about you..But to him I said we broke off so he got me drunk you should've seen me."

He laughed at the end of saying it.

-"Why did you tell everyone who matters about me if you thought we were over?" Lev didn't like the idea of not being together with the hunter. Even though his friends did make it easier for him while they were apart this time he knew it would hurt like hell if the man had never come back.

-"We can't try to kill the monster while Vince and I are in such a bad shape. There is something I would like to take from the city in the meanwhile... if you want you can come with me."

"Well, I told my parents I liked men for the first time and because my brother is the best and only person I've gone to when i was really sad, so i had to tell him." Atlas groaned

He looked at the other sitting up now and kissing him.

"I would love too.."

He took the others hand to help him stand up.

Lev didn't think he needed help just to get up but after a kiss he wouldn't protest.

-"Our snuggling was so boring we put everyone to sleep." He commented and motioned at the other two men who were both asleep tangled up on the couch. It was obvious one of them would end up on the floor sooner or later and Lev just hoped it would be Vince.

Since it was the same as though they were alone in the room now, he acted without thinking and pulled the other closer, pressing their lips together.

Atlas was surprised at the others move. He was shocked at first, but then eaised into the other wrapping his arms around the others neck and twirling his fingers in his hair. Atlas missed this warmth.

"Your to nice to me." He mutter in the others ear.

"Where are we going in the city?"

-"A factory, to pick up a weapon from storage." Lev explained shortly and wrapped his arms loosely around the hunters waist.

-"It will take a long time to get there though." He warned additionally.

With how the monster could move through solid objects and cast illusions he didn't know how useful his weapon would be but he wanted it at hand just in case.

-"Will you drive instead of me?" He asked reluctantly aware he couldn't do much with his arm.

"Okay, and definitely, i hate how you drive, fucking scary." Atlas commented

He took the others hand walking to the car.

"Hey Lev, is vince and fin a thing or are they just really good friends they seem really close."

Lev frowned and was grumpy for a while because of the comment on his drawing. He'd never driven too dangerously when he was with the hunter but he decided its better not to mention that if he wanted to drive ever again.

-"Your guess is ad good as mine..." He thought it over again but couldn't come to a conclusion. " I hadn't seen Fin for years and till a few days ago I thought Vince was dead..."

"oh I was just wondering." They got in the car and Atlas pulled out.

"Fin's really nice I'm jealous that you had such a nice kid when you were a kid, Vince is nice too in ways but quiet."

"On the open road again."

Lev had always liked Fin for what a great person he was and regretted forgetting about him for such a long time, however, he didn't agree Vince was very nice. Despite how much they argued he had respect for the man but still though he was a rude freeloader.

-"Speaking of those two... they will figure out we've just gone to get something, I hope..." He'd completely forgot to leave them a note or something similar. He remembered something else now though.

-"Will you give me your phone number?" He asked angrily not knowing why he didn't have it already.

Atlas looked at the other.

"oh so you do have a phone. My numbers 655-201-9098." Atlas returned his eyes to the road.

"Hey maybe once we get into the city i can treat you to a nice dinner."

Atlas was happy again, it felt right to be with the other man.

Lev rarely had his phone with him so it was no wonder it seemed like he didn't have one. It wasn't with him now either and since he didn't have paper or anything similar to write it down he did his best to memorize the number.

-"You're really damn romantic sometimes." Lev commented with a smile.

-"I might forget how to feed myself without help around you though." All he could made were sandwiches but he didn't want to forget even that.

"I know I'm damn romantic." Atlas laughed.

He was smiling.

"I take that as a yes."

Atlas wanted to take Lev to like an old stake and shake, they were his favorite as a kid when he went into a city.

"Do you like ice cream shake and hamburgers?"

Lev didn't need to think over his answer. "Yeah... doesn't everybody?"

He would really be alright anywhere but he suspected the hunter already had a plan, which made him wonder if the man had just gotten the idea or if he'd thought of this much earlier.

-"I'll have to get things right and be romantic myself once to repay you."

"Nah im not that romantic, yes i hope everyone does."

Atlas now excited speed through the road. And soon they got to the city and Atlas seachered for the first stake and shake he could find parking and running out side to open Lev's door.

"No my prince right this way."

Lev liked it when the hunter drove faster, oddly enough he was a fan of reckless driving in general. He was a bit irked to have the man running around him and getting the door for him though. To him it seemed like the other was treating him with special care due to him injury but he willed himself not to be so negative .

-"Alright dear." He said and a small smoke .appeared on his face despite him being a bit angry. He still couldn't resist being happy while hunter was beside him and seemed so cheerful.

Atlas took the others hand, guiding them both inside the restaurant.

"A table for two please." Atlas asked the hostess.

"Okay follow me."

They sat and were handed the menus. Atlas looked at the menu seeing a hamberg and fries.

"Lev what are you gonna get ?"

Lev gradually forgot about his anger and his need to prove that he doesn't need help. He just enjoyed himself and understood that the hunter wasn't treating him differently because he was hurt but was rather just being nice to him.

Lev wasn't the kind of person who made decisions easily, even when small insignificant things were in question he became indecisive. He had some trouble choosing now too.

-"What about you?" He asked instead of answering.