Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

"It's a nice room..." Glancing around he listens to what Gohan tells him, raising an eyebrow when Gohan mentions something about how Goku died, but Nexus doesn't say anything. He made a mental note to himself to ask about it later though, he was quite intrigued by that little piece of information.

He was just thinking this to himself when he hears Gohan ask if it was Piccolo.

"NO!!" He replies, a little too quickly, right as a knock sounded at the door. It opens to reveal Krillen and Gracie. A smile, though very tired looking, forms when he sees her. "Hi there Gracie, hey Krillen." Then he looks to Krillen. "I'm a bit better but...I can barely move...what about you? You took quite the beating back there..."

Nexus once again struggles to sit up, by like before, he barely even raises his body off the bed before sinking back down once again. He wanted to give Gracie a hug, as he found out her hugs were quite lovable, and always somehow made him feel a touch better. He sighs, reaching up and placing a hand over his eyes. If there was a worse time to feel like total shit, he wished he knew when it was, because now just was not working for him.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Krillen laughed softly, but even Gohan could tell he was bothered by how he was treated by Bardock, "Yeah.. he's an asshole. I'm fine." He shrugged it off although his cheek was bruised and cut and nearly his whole left arm was wrapped in bandages. "My punishment for what I did, I guess."

Gracie scoffed, "So you kissed him, big deal? He didn't have to go crazy on you."

Gohan laughed a little, looking up at Krillen, "You made out with him??"

Krillen blushed darkly, "I didn't MAKE OUT with him. I just. .. kissed him. Anyway, he asked me to spar, I stupidly said yes, then spilled my guts about it later. I never could keep my own secrets."

Gracie took Nexus' hand, smiling at him, "Bardock said he was sorry to Krillen. But I think he's still mad. Are you sure you're okay, Nyx? We couldn't find you forever. Even Bardock got scared."

Nexus shakes his head softly after hearing exactly what happened. "And after all I did to keep your ass from getting kicked. Gee, thanks Krillen." He chuckled softly to show he was joking, but even that soft laugh made him wince slightly, one eye squeezing shut for a moment, opening slowly to look at Gracie, who was holding his hand.

"Of course he's still mad..." He murmurs softly, mainly to himself. "Yes, I think I'll be okay, I'm just...really tired is all. Which reminds me....how long have I even been out? And wait...Bardock got...scared...?" To him, it felt like he'd been asleep for days, living and reliving that same memory so many times that he'd lost count, eventually giving it control, and feared he'd never escape that feeling, the feeling if terror. And hearing that Bardock had been frightened...

But now he was no longer trapped, and looked at the others in the room, first Krillen, in his bandages, then at Gohan, who was smiling and reaching for the rag again, and lastly at Gracie, the locket glimmering around her neck, her face like a small sun, shining on his rainy day. A small smile forms on his lips, as his eyelids started to feel heavy again. He fights it though, trying to stay awake. He wanted to see Piccolo and Bardock, but at the same time...he was hesitant. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, and the uncertainty of what was to be, being the thing he feared most.

"Maybe...I should just call it quits...while I'm ahead..." He whispers, staring up at the ceiling. Feeling exhausted. Wanting to just sleep, but feared the nightmares and memories that waited to abduct his mind the moment he dozed off. Never before had he experienced this, night after night of memories, night after night of waking up in a cold sweat. That's why he hardly ever slept anymore, to stay awake was his only means of escape.

Gohan glanced at Nexus, "Hmm... about a day and a half. I'm surprised you're still tired. I gave you another senzu bean when I brought you upstairs. Your energy and body should be healed by now. Intriguing. "

Gracie giggled softly, "It's because Nyx is special!!"

The door opened again, and this time it was Bardock. He stared at everyone in the room, before he took a deep breath, "Everyone get out." A moment passes with no one moving an inch. He grows impatient now, "I said get out." He said this more sternly, his eyes narrowing.

Then he slammed his fist into the wall, shattering the plaster, "NOW!!"

Gohan jumped and got up, sighing softly, "You didn't have to break my wall. Geez.."

Krillen had also jumped, and he was in no hurry to receive another beating from this guy. He softly took Gracie's hand, "Come on.. lets leave Bardock and Nexus alone for a few moments..."

Gracie pouts, but sighs and gets up anyway. But before she goes, she stops, taking Bardock's hand, and squeezes it softly. Bardock squeezed it back before closing the door after her.

He stood there for a minute, bubbling his lips because he didn't know what to say. Then he walked over to the seat where Gohan was sitting and sat down. Bardock noticed the rag and cold water bowl, and he dipped the rag into the bowl, ringing out the excess water. It was cold.. like ice almost. He brought the rag to Nexus' forehead, and softly dabbed at it. He wanted to say so much.. but h couldn't find the words. Instead, Bardock just went ahead and said it, "Do you love him?"

Bardock shook his head softly, "I won't get angry if you do.. I kind of realized that if I can't have you the way I want, then the least I can do is be a friend.. even if I hate the guy. And I do hate him. So, I want to know.. do you love him?"

Nexus stares at the open door, and who was standing there. He felt his chest tighten, and quickly looks away, flinching and jumping slightly when the wall was slammed, squeezing his eyes shut. Nervousness took over as Gohan, Krillen, and Gracie leave the room, the door shutting them off from the rest of the house.

He doesn't move an inches, however, his eyes slowly begin to open again, though they close again when Bardock presses the rag against his forehead, cooling him off bit. He could feel the tension, the resistance, the withheld words that were longing to be said, but unable to be spoken.

Then he hears Bardock ask that question, the one he'd been dreading to hear. Nexus says nothing, his facial features blank, but it was obvious he was struggling to keep it that way. Hearing Bardock's next words made him open his eyes, and look straight at him, all the emotion he was trying hard to hide away crashing over him like a tidal wave. Tears form in his eyes, spilling over on to the pillow beneath his head as he stared at Bardock.

For a moment he couldn't speak, it was like he'd gotten a large rock stuck in his throat, but after a short moment, he manages to say a few things, his voice sounding choked and rather strained. "I...I don't...know...What do you mean, h-have me...the w-way you want? I'm...I'm so confused! I don't know!!" He shakes his head, covering his face with his hands. "Goddamn it, I don't know!! Love? What the hell is it?! I don't fucking know!"

He was becoming stressed, his energy level fluctuating unnaturally, going up and down, first spiking so high it nearly reached 18,000, the dropped devastatingly low to barely even there, back and forth, high then low, like a roller coaster of power. "I like you Bardock, I do! But I also like Piccolo! What the hell am I supposed to do?!?!" He looks at Bardock, his eyes begging for an answer. "WHAT DO I DO?!"

Bardock's heart skipped a beat when Nexus said he likex him. Bardock, of course, liked Nexus as well, but he never admitted it out loud. Bardock was silent, upset that he'd made Nexus so upset. That was not his intention to do so. But after a few moments, he finally cleared his throat, "Okay. Here's a thought. Have both."

He knew he'd have to elaborate, and he cleared his throat again, trying not to look as nervous as he felt, "In.. uh, the Saiyan tradition, it was.. normal.. for one or both to, um... have multiple mates. Its commonly used for... mating purposes. You know, to keep the species going. So... I, um, spoke with... Piccolo, and he said if you wanted... me and him... we agreed to be, you know, civil. To each other, anyway." Nervousness was taking over Bardock's voice and it shook softly, "I'm not saying make a decision now... but, I'm pretty open for... changes. So, um.. yeah." He shrugged, but didn't really look at Nexus as he spoke, "I think you should think about this. But before you do.."

Bardock purposely trailed off so that he could lean over and take then others lips in his. His tongue immediately moved to the inside of his mouth, tasting him carefully, but also hungrily. Aft err r a moment he pulled away, a blush on his face, "Okay.."

He got up from the seat and walked towards the door, grasping the doorknob to open it.

Nexus felt shock at the words coming from Bardock's mouth. So shocked in fact, his power level freezes, hovering at 9,125. "Have... both?" He repeats, his voice showing how he felt. Lowering his hands, he listens to what Bardock had to say, his eyes widening at every word that landed upon his ears.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, for a moment he felt like thus was some cruel dream he was in, squeezing his eyes shut, holding them for a moment, but when he opened them again, Bardock was still there, still speaking. It wasn't a dream. This was real. His mind wasn't playing games with him, his ears weren't tricking him...this was all, so very real.

And so was the kiss that followed Bardock's explanation, his lips fitting perfectly against Bardock's. It was like time stopped, he was lost in that moment. It lasted mere seconds, but for Nexus, it felt like eternity tenfold. He closes his eyes a bit, and somehow, found himself quite easily kissing Bardock back.

Sadly, it came to an end, and Bardock moves to leave. Just as his hand touched the door knob, Nexus calls out to him. "Wait...stay with me...I... I want you to be here when....I fall asleep..." his eyelids were getting heavy again, but he forced himself to stay awake. "Please..." He felt like if Bardock was there when he fell asleep, the nightmares wouldn't plague him.

Bardock's hand froze on the doorknob and he turned back to Nexus when he was called to. When asked to stay, he couldn't help but smile. He reached to his sides, and clicked open the armour he wore over his chest. Once he did that, he pulled it up and over hid head, setting it on the table beside the bed. Next, he removed his armbands and set them beside his armour. Only.in his spandex pants, and the red bandanna that was tied around his forehead, he nodded, "I'll do something better."

He moved onto the bed down, settling beside Nexus with his arm under his head, and the other wrapped around Nexus' chest. His tail unwound from his body and softly curled around the others waist, holding him softly, "I'll lie here with you, and protect you, even in your dreams.."

His heart lifts, and slowly he feels himself returning to normal, though quite fatigued. A smile forms on his lips when Bardock joins him on the bed, nestling closer to him, feeling for the first time in a long time....safe. He sighs softly, feeling the warmth of Bardock next to him, the arm at his chest, the tail wrapping around his waist. The closeness, it was...nice.

He closes his eyes, hearing Bardock's words. "Thank...you..." he murmurs, his voice a mere whisper, as he falls asleep. His face looked peaceful for once, as he breathed softly, and finally his body began to relax, his temperature slowly returning to normal. And, like he'd hoped, the memories were kept at bay, as if Bardock were some sort of shield, to protect him from the darkness of his own mind.

A few glistening tears quietly slide down his cheeks, but they were not tears of sadness. They were tears of relief.

Bardock watched his body relax, and when he heard the words uttered, he smiled again. Softly he pressed his lips to Nexus' cheek, glad to hear him breathing softly, and not panting in his sleep. Bardock had woken many nights to his nightmares, and was always too nervous to help. But now, it felt like his responsibility to make sure Nexus got a good nights sleep. Even mow, he saw the tears slide down his eyes and Bardock leans over, kissing them away.

Soon, Bardock felt his own body relax and he started to fall asleep. In the midst of falling under, he promised himself he would never hurt Nexus. All he wanted was for him to be happy.

--------------------

Gohan looked at his watch, sighing softly, "He's been up there a long time."

Piccolo nodded, "We spoke and he felt it was important enough to talk to Nyx about it."

Gohan nodded again, glancing around to see that nearly everyone was asleep soundly. Krillen was snuggled up with Gracie, who clung to him like a cat with stribg. His father was lying on the other bigger couch. Vegeta was on top of Goku, both passed out.

"Should I go check on them?" Gohan looked up the stairs, watching. Piccolo shook his head, "No. Let them sleep."

It was almost daybreak by the time Nexus stirred, awakening from his slumber, though he kept his eyes closed, trying his hardest to hold on to sleep, but to no avail. Stretching a bit, he opens his eyes slowly, coming face to face with Bardock, who was still fast asleep, or so it looked that way. A soft smile forms on his lips as he looked at Bardock's face, hearing his soft, steady breathing, feeling his warm breath upon his skin.

And, even though a whole night had passed, Bardock's tail was still wrapped lightly around his waist, holding onto him. For a moment he just laid there, not wanting to move, but...he was starting to get hungry, now that his sickness had passed. Softly, he leans over, and kisses Bardock's cheek, before straightening up, blushing, surprised he'd done that. Ever so gently he moved the tail from around him, and slowly gets up, shivering slightly as his feet touched the floor.

Quietly, he crosses the room, and as he reaches the door, his stomach growls loudly. Wincing at the sound, he glances back at Bardock, who hadn't moved yet. Sighing in relief, he opens the door, exits, and quietly closes it behind him, before heading down the stairs, looking around, not exactly sure where he was going. He reaches a room, and pauses, seeing everyone asleep. Or appearing to be asleep.

At some point Gohan apparently had dozed off, laying on the floor. And there...sitting in a chair, was Piccolo. His eyes were closed, his breathing steady but...Nexus couldn't imagine anyone sleeping in that position, sitting straight up. As he stared, trying to figure out if Piccolo was awake or asleep, his stomach gurgles again, quite loudly. To him, in the quiet room filled with soft snores and other sounds of resting people, his stomach sounded like rolling thunder, afraid it would wake them all up.

'I really need to get something to eat...' He thinks to himself, rubbing his empty stomach. 'But I have no clue where anything is. If I had money I'd go get something but I don't...Ugh, why did I bother getting up out of bed...?' Sighing, he closes his eyes for a moment, and decides to just tough it out, and turns to head back up the stairs, and try and get some more sleep, until someone else woke. Placing a foot on the bottom step, he pauses, and glances back, before looking up the steps, about to head back upstairs.

Piccolo had heard the footsteps coming down the stairs, but in all honesty he thought it was Bardock. He heard this person pause, and then start ro bbc.co retreat back up the stairs. Piccolo then opened one eye, waking from his meditation. He then saw it was Nexus and he smiled, glad to see he was feeling better. He slowly got up from his spot and walked up behind him. His arms encircle Nexus' waist and his lips kissed the side of his head, "Morning.."

He waited for Nexus to turn before his hand touched the others face tenderly, his thumb rubbing his lips softly, "I hope you slept well. What are you doing out of bed, though?"

He was just about to take a step up the steps when he suddenly felt arms wrap around his waist. Nexus jumps slightly, and almost attacks whoever it was, but when he felt the kiss to the side of his head, and the gruff voice he knew so well, he calms, uncurling his hand which had tightened into a fist seconds earlier. Sighing in quiet relief, he smiles softly.

"Dera Samiraz...Piccolo..." He turns to face him, and when Piccolo touches him, he leans gently into the hand caressing his face, his lips tingling as Piccolo's thumb rubbed over them, parting a tiny bit, his eyes closing halfway.

At the question asked of him, he nods. "Saié, I slept well. Better than I have in a while actually... as for why I'm out of bed..." His stomach gurgles, as if complaining and whining to be fed. Nexus' cheeks blush a faint pink. "Well, that's why..." He laughs, his voice quiet as a feather falling, as he didn't want to wake the others. See, even though he didn't like to admit having anything in common with Goku, he shared the guy's ravenous appetite, almost rivalling it in fact, but thankfully had a strong control over it.

"I didn't wake you did I?" He looks up into Piccolo's eyes, a small smile still on his lips.

Side Note: Translations:

Dera Samiraz - Good Morning

Saié - Yes

Piccolo smiled as well, shaking his head, "I actually don't require sleep. I meditate, instead. It calms my body and heightens my senses. Nemekians require little sleep, that way we can be on watch all the time." He glances at Goku, who was still passed out on the couch with Vegeta laying onbhisbchest. Gohan had passed out on the floor, his hands behind his head. Piccolo stared for a moment, then leaned over, lifting Gohan in his arms and settling him in the recliner across the living room. He pushed back the head so it would recline and set the footrest up so he'd be laying down.

He then stood after covering him with a blanket, "Lets see what Goku has.. Vegeta just went to the store, so the icebox should be filled."

"Oh, I see..." He felt relieved that he hadn't woken Piccolo from sleep, if he had he would have felt terrible. The information that was given to him automatically stores away inside of his mind, it was quite interesting in his opinion. For a moment he looks at Gohan, smiling. He was truly grateful to his friend, he'd have to find a way to pay him back somehow for the kindness he'd shown.

Turning, he nods at Piccolo. "That's great to hear, because I'm starving." He grins a bit and allows himself to be led to the kitchen. Once there Nexus automatically starts looking around, not really paying attention to what he was getting or making, and not really caring for that matter. As long as it was edible, he'd eat it.

Not before long he'd eaten several cups of instant ramen (of varying flavor), a few bowls of cereal, some toast, fruit (bananas, apples, an orange, and pears, and a peach) two ham sandwiches, a whole pizza, and several glasses of milk and juice. After he'd finished, he sighs in content, leaning back in the chair.

"Ah, that's better. I'll pay Goku back later." He looks at Piccolo, and coughs slightly. "Don't even say anything..." He was now quite embarrassed about how much he had eaten, and didn't want Piccolo comparing him to Goku.

Piccolo had been staring at Nexus, a bit shocked to see that he ate as much as Goku did. Maybe, if it were possible, more. Piccolo shook his head, laughing softly, "I didn't say anything.. I'm just glad to see you have your appetite back. You worried everyone there for a while."

Piccolo was about to say more when the kitchen door opened, and revealed Bardock standing behind it. He coughed softly, a hand on his hip as he waved silently before taking a seat. He immediately nuzzled Nexus, a soft purr erupting from his throat, "Morning."

Piccolo nodded to Bardock, acknowledging that he had walked into the room. Upon watching Bardock show affection, couldn't help but make him smile softly. It was kind of... cute, in a way.

Bardock could feel Piccolo's eyes on him, and a soft blush formed on his face, "Why are you staring at me?"

Piccolo shook his head, "No reason." He then gets to his feet, "I have to school Dende today. But I'll be back later." He leans over, softly kissing Nexus' lips before he waved and walked out of the room.

Rubbing an eye, he merely smiles at Piccolo's comment, and looks to the kitchen door as it opened. His smile grows when he sees Bardock standing there, and his eyes follow Bardock's movements as he goes to sit down in the chair next to him. The faint pink flush on his cheeks darken as he was nuzzled, and heard the purring sound within Bardock's throat.

"Dera Samiraz, Bardock." He replies to Bardock's morning greeting, before taking another drink from his glass of apple juice. The civil way the two were talking to each other was amusing to Nexus, because despite the way they talked so politely to each other, he could tell it was hard for them to do so.

Nexus looks to Piccolo, who had stood up, and hears him say he had to go school someone named Dende, but he'd be back later. "Alright. See you." Kissing Piccolo back, he waves. "Dera-sulné." Watching as the other left, his eyes then turn to Bardock, and he awkwardly clears his throat. This whole 'have both' idea was confusing, but it was a much better choice than choosing between the two. However, he hadn't fully come to a desicion yet, and was still thinking on it.

"Juice?" He holds the half empty glass to Bardock, smiling sweetly. "It's apple, I don't know if you like it, but I do..." He tries to ignore the mess on the table he'd made, and focuses only on Bardock. "Oh, by the way...did you sleep well? I did, thanks to you...." Nexus blushes some more, still with that surprisingly sweet smile on his lips.

Side Note: Translation:

Dera-sulné - Goodbye

(Dera-A main prefix in any greeting or farewell.)

Bardock quirked an eyebrow as Piccolo left, but then turned his full attention back to Nexus. His hand softly grazed the others back as he nuzzled his neck again. Bardock raised his head long enough to answer, "I slept great. But then you got up, so my body was lonely."

He rose from his seat, taking some dishes to the sink and rinsing them off, a habit of his at his own house. Then, when he was done, he sat back down, closer to Nexus and proceeded to leave small, feathery kisses on his neck and shoulder, "I'm glad you slept well..."

His hand slowly grazed Nexus' leg, and then slowly ran up his knee, to his thigh, where he squeezed it softly.

"Oh, I see...I am sorry..." The spot Bardock had touched on his back tingles slightly, making Nexis shiver. "I wouldn't have moved but I got hungry..." Watching as Bardock got up, he rubs his neck slightly. After a moment, Bardock sits back down, but much closer than when he had gotten up earlier. He finishes off the juice he was drinking, and sets the glass down, right as Bardock begins to kiss him on the neck and shoulder.

Nexus shivers again at the kisses he received, his cheeks now becoming red from the pink they'd been. His eyes slowly close, but only part way. "I...I am too. I-it was nice...for a change..." He felt his heart in his chest, beginning to gradually speed up in pace.

His breath catches slightly in his lungs when he feels the hand on his leg, touching his knee, squeezing his thigh. His muscles tremble and clench up a bit. Nexus places his hand on top of the one Bardock had placed on his leg, closing his fingers slowly around Bardock's hand. "What are you...doing...?"

Bardock could feel Nexus' heart speed up and he smiled to himself, taking the other's hand and pressing it against his own inner thigh. Bardock was hard, and he was showing that to him, "That answer your question?"

His other hand pulled at the shirt Nexus was wearing, revealing his shoulder. Bardock's mouth then found a spot, biting the soft skin and raking his teeth over the flesh. "Let's go back upstairs..." he had whispered the words to Nexus before his lips connected to then others.

What he felt against his hand definitely answered his question, as he nods mutely, gulping slightly, his heart pounding even more intensely, and his cheeks darkening even more. He felt like he was breathing in fire, his lungs burned so badly from what he was feeling, this intensity of longing, but couldn't seem to manage and say a single word.

His shirt was tugged at, revealing the shoulder opposite that of the one bitten and marked by Piccolo. Nexus lets out a trembling sigh from between his lips as Bardock bit him softly, his skin and muscles twitching from the feeling of Bardock's teeth against his flesh. "Uh...uh huh..." He nods again to what Bardock says, before kissing the other back, one of his hands raising to rest upon Bardock's scarred cheek, once again his lips fit perfectly with Bardock's, as if they were two puzzle pieces that matched to make one whole.

The other hand remained where it had been placed by Bardock, his fingers trembling slightly.

Bardock got up, softly pulling Nexus to his feet to follow him. Through the kitchen door and up the stairs, Bardock was smiling the whole way. Instead of heading back to the same room, however, Bardock turned the opposite way, and lead him through a different door. This room had dark brown mahogany furniture and a tan-colored bedspread.

"Guest room." Bardock shrugged softly, then proceeded to the bed after closing the door. He sat down on the made-up bed, and pulled Nexus to where he was standing in front of him. He took his hand, kissing the fingers first before he guided them down to his own inner thigh. He was still rock hard. Bardock used Nexus' hand to move up and down over the length. His breath hitched softly, his face buried into Nexus' chest.

Nexus quietly follows after Bardock, going back up the stairs, but instead of going to the room from before, they head the other way, and end up in a different room. It was the guest room apparently, from what Bardock told him. The door closes, and they were alone.

Watching as Bardock went to sit on the bed, he was soon standing in front of him, his hand being guided along Bardock's hardness, caressing it. His fingers softly trail across the spot, while his heart pounded in his chest. This was much different from the other time, with Piccolo. It was more...intimate. Deep. Loving. Even though he usually went for the rough stuff, this change of pace was quite nice as well.

His other hand moves to the back of Bardock's head, his fingers gently entangling themselves in the dark hair. He embraces Bardock, holding him close, closing his eyes as he breathes in Bardock's scent, his lips pressing gently against the top of Bardock's head, his hair soft against his face. He'd do whatever he was told, something about Bardock made him want more than to just have sex. He wanted to make love. To do whatever Bardock told him.

Bardock's breath quickened softly, into a pant as he felt himself get even more excited. His skin ached to be touched. Bardock slipped away, just long enough to pull his boots off and kick them to the floor. They landed with a soft 'thunk'. Then he lifts his hips up, sliding off the pants he wore away from his skin and also kicked those to the floor. He was nude, on the bed, and obviously excited about what was going to happen.

Bardock took Nexus' hand softly, "Come to me.."

Watching as Bardock removed what clothing he was wearing, Nexus stared at the naked body in front of him on the bed. His eyes take in the sight, first looking deep into Bardock's eyes, then lowering his own, down over the other's chest, then stomach, and lastly at Bardock's length, which was hard and pointed upwards a bit.

He then looks up again, his hand in Bardock's, and does what he was told. He moves closer, and proceeds to pull off his shirt, moving slow, taking his time, revealing his bare skin to Bardock, tossing the clothing item to the floor, next to Bardock's pants. He leaves his pants on, for now. His gloves also remain, unfortunately, he COULDN'T take those off. His heart was racing, as he breathed shallow breaths. Unsure of what to do, he does the only thing he could think of, and leans over, placing his lips softly against Bardock's again.