Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Bardock leapt forward, holding Nexus before he fell and he brushed hisbface, wiping the tears and sweat from his face, "Baby.. Nyx, wake up."

Piccolo smiled as the fire snuffed out, nodding his head in approval. Once he was on his feet again, Piccolo nodded, "Congratulations, Nyx... you fought hard and gained control. Now... Here comes the easy part. Do it again, and this time, no gel. You must be able to put the fire at bay as soon as someone touches you. So, let the fire come out.."

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Nexus hadn't even realized he'd closed his eyes again, almost passing out, when he felt Bardock's strong arms catch him, and heard his voice speaking to him. Blinking his eyes open, he smiles wearily. Standing upright again, he glances at his hands again, before looking to Piccolo, who was speaking up again.

"A-alright..." He flexes his fingers, and the flames return. They felt different though, not wild and untamed, but now they were under his control. They belonged to him, not the other way around, and he was determined to keep it that way. This was the start of something much more, he knew it.

"I'm ready..." He waits for one to try and touch him, and right before their hand makes contact, the flames go out quickly, so they touched not fire, but the warm skin on his arm. A triumphant smile forms, as he makes the fire flare up, then disappear, over and over again, like a child amusing himself with a new toy he'd just received for Christmas or birthday.

Looking to Piccolo and Bardock, he smiles even more. Then a thoughtful expression forms. "That reminds me...I was told...if I learned to control my curse, I'd be able to unlock something powerful...I wonder what that means..." He looks at his hands, flexing them softly, trying to figure it out.

Piccolo watched as Nexus made the fire appear and disappear over and over again

He smiled softly, then looked to Bardock, "Now..."

Bardock barely looked at Piccolo when the other grabbed his hand and pulled Bardock into his chest. He tried to pull his arm away, but Piccolo held him firmly, "Let go, you bastard!!"

Piccolo's eyes narrowed slightly, "No. I want to talk and if I allow you to leave, you won't talk to me." Piccolo then raised the hand he held, placing it upon his chest, "Do you honestly feel as though I don't care about you?"

Bardock's heart skipped a beat when he felt Piccolo's chest. For a moment, he said nothing. Then he sighed, "This.. is not the time.."

"Why? Nyx has learned to control the power, and we're still fighting like children. Now answer my question. Do you honestly believe I don't care about you?"

Bardock stared at Piccolo for the longest time before speaking, "There's no reason why you SHOULD care about me, is there?"

Piccolo stared back at him, tsking in annoyance, "God.. You're so stupid, sometimes. Anyone that Nyx falls in love with.. I learn to care about. Don't you understand?"

Bardock shook his head, finally pulling his hand free, "You have NO obligation to feel ANYTHING for me."

"It's not an obligation, it's a fact. God, I may even fucking love you." Piccolo felt strange admitting this, especially with Nyx standing right there.

Bardock shook his head again, however, "Don't.. don't say that."

Even though Nexus didn't look at the others as they were talking, he could every word they were saying. He pretended to be ignorant of the conversation, but the jealousy, that burning sensation he had never once felt in his life, began coursing through his veins.

His back turned to them, he clenches his fists, his teeth pressed hard together, and his limbs trembling softly. So...anger and jealousy were the next key, huh? He closes his eyes, and completely blocks them out, as a soft wind began swirling around him, the fire on his arms flaring up, his hair moving gently in his face.

Then, slowly, his power level began to rise. He growls, and a reddish aura forms around him. Surges of pulsating power come from him, and he begins to growl more, his eyes opening. "Haaaa.........!"

After a few minutes of this, his voice growing louder, his power level spikes suddenly to past 18,000, and his appearance changes.

His hair was a dark fiery red, his eyes now golden in color, with black lining it, much like a hawk's eyes. A constant wind ruffled his hair, even though there was no breeze around them. He breathes hard through his nose, and grins, showing off teeth much sharper than usual. He turns to look at them, his eyes cold and calculating.

"I should have known things would come back to bite me in the ass..." He stares hard at Piccolo and Bardock, his head tilting to the side.

Bardock stared at Nexus, a sinking feeling in his stomach as he reached out to him. Piccolo grew nervous, feeling the incredible spike in power. As he saw Bardock reach out, Piccolo stopped him, "Wait.."

Bardock pulled his hand out of his grasp again, "Let go."

Piccolo stopped him again, "Bardock, listen to me!! Don't you feel that?? Something is WRONG."

Bardock stared at Piccolo in shock, "It's still Nyx.."

"How do we KNOW?" Piccolo was worried. Afraid something might set him off.

"He won't hurt us.." Bardock gently took his arm away again, and stepped closer to Nexus, "Nyx.. baby, are you okay?" He reached a hand out, softly placing it on the side of his face.

As he stood there, he felt a twinge in his mind. A sudden shift deep in his consciousness. As he stared at the two, he felt himself being consumed by his power, ever so slowly, and it seemed Piccolo could sense this. He growls again, baring his teeth, which were slowly becoming even longer and sharper, so his two main fangs were set over his bottom lip.

Nexus stares at them, and when Bardock touches the side of his face, he grabs Bardock's wrist, squeezing it tightly, the bones straining from the pressure, his fingernails, now like sharp talons, scratching the skin. Staring hard, a red color slowly pours itself from the corners of his eyes, changing the white of his eyes to a bright blood red.

"Don't....TOUCH ME!"His mind was slipping, and panic overcomes him, but was quickly consumed by the power in him, which began to spike again, by the thousands. "St...stay...ba-STAY BACK!" He yells, his voice pained. Visions flashing in his mind. This is what happened...that day.

Bardock, shocked by being grabbed, cringed from the tightened grip. As he was let go, he pulled his wrist to his chest, cradling it before lowering it. His face, shocked and kind of saddened, he reached out again, "No.."

The wind picked up, moving in a circular motion, all around the three of them. Piccolo shielded his face from the debris, "Bardock, stay away!!"

"No.. no, you won't hurt me.." he slowly took a step forward again, "They all left you.. didn't they? Right when you ascended, they scattered like bugs in the light. They left because they didn't understand. But I understand, Nyx. I understand because Ib have been there.. I didn't realize in the beginning how much power I held when I transformed.. So many lives were hurt. So many taken."

He quickly lunged forward, grabbing Nyx around the shoulders in a tight hug, "I will NEVER leave you.. please.. come BACK to me. Nyx.. I love you.."

Hearing the words said to him, his eyes widen and backs away a step, trying to get the power to subside, but it was eating him from the inside out. Everything was true. They left him. They all left him, deserted him. And when those who came near, ended up getting hurt, or worse. Killed. The faces flash before him, tormenting him, haunting him. Blaming him. Nalnan. Rexyl. Those thousands of nameless people.

He begins to scream as he was embraced by Bardock, yelling the words "Xeros, Xeros, Xeros!" Over and over again, struggling to break free, but hearing the words that were said next he falls limp, and the wind dies down. His eyes return to normal, and so does everything else, as his power drops down back to it's regular place.

Feeling suddenly weak, he clings onto Bardock, and begins sobbing. He knew what had happened, and knew what COULD have happened. "Oh Domull...Forgive me...I'm so sorry..." For a moment he remains like this, before looking at Bardock's face. "How...how can you tolerate being near me? I always end up hurting you, or coming close to it...how can either of you care about me?" He glances at Piccolo, his eyes staring into Piccolo's, non verbally begging to know why they cared.

Piccolo stared in shock. Bardock had managed to keep Nexus from going crazy. Could Piccolo even do that? He had fallen to his knees, then his hands, and he stared at the ground in front of him. How could he compete with the love that Bardock showed him every single day? Could he even compete with it? Piccolo may have had him first.. but Bardock had gotten an 'I love you'.. multiple times. When he heard Nexus ask those questions, he rose up again, deciding he would figure this out later.

"That's a stupid question.." Bardock smiled softly, looking at Nexus in the eyes, "Because I love you, dummy.."

Piccolo forced a small, half smile on his lips as he moved closer, kneeling beside the two, "Truly.. a stupid question, indeed."

Sinking to the grass, he clings onto Bardock, and smiles a weak smile at the answer he'd gotten from them, resting his head against Bardock's chest. He didn't even realize he still had his gloves off, and the flames were still gone. "I'm sorry...that I put you through this....but thank you for never leaving me."

Just as he says this, a voice reaches his ears, and chills run down his spine. The voice was cruel, and filled with malice and hatred. Only Nexus could hear it, and most likely Piccolo as well, though he doubted the other would understand what was being said.

"Sik fuin Suk, Yaikot, Nexus...."

His eyes widen, and he begins to tremble, gasping a soft "No!" as the voice continues, as slick and smooth as a viper, mixed with toxic venom.

"Herū Suk urieshk za? Sik jushu Sik solruk ekin ké ruoes edir Suk. Renzen deir...Sik nadi su renō..."

The voice fades, and Nexus shakes his head, over and over, clasping his hands over his ears. "No...no, no, no!" This was not what he needed right now. This was the worst thing that could happen. "No, not him,...anyone but him!" He curls up on the ground in a tight fetal position, trembling terribly.

Side Note: Translation:

Sik fuin Suk, Yaikot, Nexus - I hear you, Brother, Nexus.

Herū Suk urieshk za? Sik jushu Sik solruk ekin ké ruoes edir Suk. Renzen deir...Sik nadi su renō - Are you giving up? I guess I have to come see you. Even though....I hate you.

Piccolo heard it, alright. He grimaced, sweat pouring down his face as he heard the menacing voice. He trembled softly, stricken with some fear. Barfock noticed his behavior, then was shocked as he saw his mate curling, "What the hell is going on?"

Piccolo narrowed his eyes, his teeth gritting, "Who is he, Nexus?" He hadn't called him by that name in a while. "And what did he say to you? Is it.. is it the man from your memory?"

Piccolo remembered the dream well. How that man ridiculed and tormented Nexus, even in memory. He also remembered how that man's voice dripped with the same kind of hatred and anger.

"Is someone going to tell me what's going on?"

"Let's just say we're going to have another visitor..."

Nexus whimpers, and for a moment does not reply. Instead, he remains as he was, trembling and shaking, like a terror stricken child who was afraid of a thunderstorm, hiding beneath their covers. After a moment, he does speak up, but stays in the curled up position he was in, his voice muffled.

"That...was Exodys...and...my older brother..."

He pauses, and takes a breath, that sounded hitched and quaky. Nexus feared what was going to happen now, his brother was...to be said simply, insane. He was mentally sound, but not quite in the way you'd want him to be.

"And yes...he's the man from my memory. As for what he said...he's coming f-for...for...me..." His voice trails off, fading away to a mere whisper. He knew what would happen when Exodys arrived. Nexus knew his brother had no interest in Earth, all he'd be there for...

"He's going to kill me..."

Nexus wanted to just melt away at that point. To vanish into thin air. Blink out of existence. But he knew that wasn't an option. If he were to die before Exodys arrived, no doubt Exodys would take it out on everyone there. In order to protect everyone, he HAD to stay alive.

Bardock's eyes flashed with anger. He gripped Nexus' arms tightly before he pulled him up, to look at him, "No, he will not! We will train.. all of us

And we'll be stronger than him."

Piccolo looked towards the sky, then looks at Nexus , "Weaknesses, now. What are they? You need to focus if we're going to beat him. You know him best out of anyone else."

"Piccolo!!" Goku called out the name as he landed from flying, "I got your call. What's up?"

"Kakarot, what are you doing here?"

"I called him." Piccolo stood now, "We need all the help we can get."

"No!" Bardock was still holding Nexus against his chest, "We take care of this ourselves!"

Piccolo's eyes flashed this time, "Who do you THINK this is, Bard ock?? Frieza? I fought Frieza, and let me tell you, this guy will be 1000 times worse!"

"He will..." Nexus replies weakly, feeling himself being pulled against Bardock's body, held against his chest. He was still trembling, shivering as if it were winter and he was outside wearing nothing at all.

Hearing Piccolo's question about weaknesses, Nexus shakes his head. "I-I don't know! He always kept th-them hidden...He may be my brother, but even I don't know him that well.." He tries to remember something, anything, not even noticing when Goku showed up, or the small argument that ensued because of his arrival after, as he was still thinking.

"Actually, I'm not completely sure, but I...I think he has a very unstable power level. It doesn't stay in one spot too long..because of this he learned to keep his power level hidden, undetectable. A-and another is....um...after reaching a certain power level, he can only hold it for...fifteen to twenty minutes at a time before dropping again, and he has to wait to charge up. B-but that's...that's all I know..."

Nexus sighs, and finally looks up, a look of solemn gloom on his face. "He doesn't want you guys though...he wants me. So why? Why go through the trouble and pain, for something that doesn't concern you? You'll only end up getting killed too...and I don't want that..."

Unknown to any of them, Exodys was indeed on his way. A blue, crackling ball of light was making it's course through space, hidden from detection. It would take some time though, as he could not travel as fast as his brother.

Goku looked at Nexus, a look of determination coming over his face, "We help because we stick together. If we all fight, there's a better chance that he'll get tired and run out of energy."

Piccolo thought to himself, a hand resting on his chin, "An unstable power level, huh? It can prove to become useful if we plan correctly."

Goku scrunched his face slightly, "What about Gracie?"

"No, leave her out of this!" Bardock's energy was becoming erratic.

"Her moving things ability can become useful. If we all need a rest, she could-"

"I said no!!"

"I will work with Gracie so she can better learn her ability!" Piccolo shut his eyes for a moment, "But Goku, Bardock is right.. she is powerful, but she still only is a child."

Goku shrugged, "Well, alright. It was just a suggestion. When will this guy show up, Nexus? How long do we have?"

"Right..." They stick together. But all Nexus wanted was for his friends and those he cared about to stay out of this conflict. But he could tell there was no telling them this, he could see a certain look in their eyes as they were talking that told him they weren't backing down.

When Gracie was brought up, Nexus flips out even more than Bardock. Sitting up, he glares at Goku. "Definitely NOT! I will not have another child die because of me! Believe me on this, Exodys WILL kill her, with no regards to her age!" His teeth grit together, but says nothing after Piccolo speaks up.

At first he looks away, but then looks to Goku again when he asks a question. For a moment he was silent, then shakes his head.

"I don't really know for sure. Exodys isn't quite like me in the speed area, and it took ME almost two weeks to get here, and you all knw how fast I am. I'd say, if he is on his way RIGHT NOW...we have two to three months tops. If not, then it is unclear to say how long we have...Though when he arrives, trust me...you'll know. You'll FEEL it."

Standing up suddenly, he takes a few steps away from them, a sudden look of determination on his face. He takes a deep breath. "However, when he DOES get here...I'm going after him first. That's what he wants, and right now that's what I want too. He'll be at his strongest then. Until I say so, DO NOT INTERFERE! Okay?"

He was hiding the fact that he was going to try and finish Exodys off alone, so they wouldn't end up hurt. He'd do whatever was neccesary to keep it that way.

Goku stared at Nexus, then narrowed his eyes at him, "No. He's counting on you to show up, but what he doesn't know is now you have friends to back you up." He turns to Nexus, "I will agree to allow you to fight your brother, but there's no way in hell I will step aside and not interfere. My father has taking a liking to you.." he smirks softly, "-and I kind of like seeing him happy."

Bardock stood, taking Nexus' hand again, "I told you I wouldn't leave you, and I mean it.. you will never be alone again, because I am here and I will be there for you."

"We all will.." Piccolo moves closer, "Trust us. We have beaten people before that were just as evil, and by working together we can do it again."

All Nexus could do was stare. He could not believe the words that were coming from all of them, the things he was hearing them say. Looking down at the hand holding his own, he was quiet. This was so new to him, the way they were acting...for him. It made him feel...happy. sighing, he looks up finally, a frown on his lips.

"Fine. I will agree to that. Rather reluctantly I'll tell you. No interfering unless you deem it necessary. Or I ask for help. But until that moment comes, you stay out of the way and stay back." He looks at each of them, sighing again. Things just had to get complicated, didn't they? But like before, he kept thoughts to himself. Nexus knew from experience things don't always go as planned. And he doubted they would this time around either.

He looks around, and then glances at the house. Gracie... he looks at the three again. "Well, I know I need to be ready. And to be ready, I need to train. But not here." He pauses, and suddenly remembers something. "That reminds me. What about Krillen and all the others?" Nexus wondered if those guys were going to help as well.

Goku shook his head slightly, "Yamcha doesn't fight anymore. And Tien and Chiotzu will only come in of it deems necessary. As for Krillen and Vegeta, they'll train with me. Well, Krillen might train with Goten and Gohan. He"s a little intimidated by Vegeta and I." He chuckles softly, placing a hand on the back of his head.

Piccolo nodded, "He can train with us, too. But let him know we won't go easy on him. We're looking to strengthen our power, not lower it."

Goku nodded again, "Yeah, I'll tell him. We should all start tomorrow. At least try to get a decent nights rest tonight."

Bardock nodded his head, looking at Nexus, "We will train hard.. don't worry, we can beat him."

"Alright. Sounds good enough..." Nexus replies, leaning down to pick up the bandages off the ground, and winds them around his hand again. Even though he knew he could control his power now, the gloves had always been a part of him, and not wearing them made him feel uncomfortable. Just wearing the bandages were good enough.

Nexus nods at Goku's suggestion that they start tomorrow, and get a good nights rest. They'd need it, all of them. Looking at Bardock, he smiles a little. "I hope so...I truly hope so..."

He walks away, and picks up the actual gloves from the steps, glancing back at the three of them. "Thanks. For being willing to do this." He smiles a quick smile, before heading inside, and going to the room, and after pulling off his shirt, he goes to bed, laying there on his back, his arms behind his head, as he stares up at the ceiling. He was surprised at how much time had gone by, it was already past nine in the evening, going on ten.

Closing his eyes, he doesn't fall asleep, but just rests. He was too nervous to actually settle down and sleep. Two to three months. Then he'd see Exodys again. And finally end things between them, either by getting killed, or finishing Exodys off. "I hate to see the bad outcome...And what would happen because of it..." He murmurs softly.

Bardock had waved to the others and when he went inside, he saw Nexus laying down. Softly he smiled, and crawled into the bed beside him, holding him closely to his chest.

Piccolo was next to come inside and he set himself on the bed next to Nexus, on the other side. He watched Nexus for a moment before he leaned over, pressong his lips to the others.

Nexus smiles as he was held by Bardock, moving even closer to him, about to close his eyes again, but then, when Piccolo arrives, and gets on the bed, laying on the other side if him, he looks at Piccolo, his eyes wide, especially when he felt his lips against Piccolo's. His heart flutters a bit, what the hell was going on?

The kiss ends, and he stares, aghast, at Piccolo first, then Bardock. He felt a bit...nervous, having both of them laying on either side if him. "Um...mind telling me...what the heck is happening here?" Someting was off, he could tell that much. Never before would these two be acting like this, especially in this manner...

Piccolo smirked softly, his hand grazing down Nexus' chest, "Me? It's called sex.. it's fun. You should try it." He kisses Nexus agaon, a deeper one this time. At the same time Bardock opened his eyes, starting to give them some room and ease off the bed. That's when Piccolo reached out, snatching his wrist, "Where do you think you're going?"

Bardock, a little shocked, stared back at Piccolo, "Letting you have sex?"

Piccolo smirked softly, "You're doing it with us.."

Bardock blinked, "I'm what??!"

Piccolo pulled him closer, his back towards Nexus, "Nyx, stroke Bardock's tail.."

Bardock gasped softly, "N-No, wait-" his face was starting to flush softly.

"Bardock.. trust me. It won't hurt." He nodded to Nexus, "Go ahead.."

His eyes grow even wider at the reply he'd gotten, it was not what he expected, at all. However, when Piccolo kisses him again, this time more intense, he felt himself relax, almost as if he were melting. Feeling the bed shift as Bardock moves to get up, he was surprised when Piccolo stopped him.

Looking to them, he was just as shocked as Bardock was when he heard Piccolo say that Bardock would be joining them this time around. Though, as he imagined it, his body soon burned with desire, and a small smile forms on his lips.

Hearing the next thing, he blinks, unsure if this was the right thing, the way Bardock's voice sounded made him seem like he was uncomfortable. But when he was prodded again by Piccolo, he reaches out, and takes the tail in his hands, and begins to stroke it, doing a mixture if what he'd seen Piccolo do, and what he'd done the night he and Bardock first made love.

Leaning over, he kisses Bardock's shoulder and neck, trying to make him relax. His heart beat began to quicken, as he moved his hands a bit faster over the tail.

Bardock gasped in shock, but his cry immediately turned Into a low moan, his voice resonating off the walls of the small home. His body trembled softly, his back arched, and he leaned against Piccolo's chest. What was happening? His tail and body had never felt so good. How did Piccolo even know about this? His breathing w as s becoming faster, more erratic, and he clenched Piccolo's Gi shirt in his fists, "Ah.. ha.. fuck.."

Piccolo smirked softly, listening to the soft whimpers that erupted from Bardock, "Feels good, right?"

Bardock blushed brighter, turning his head away as another mpan escaped his lips, "Sh-Shut up... ah.."

Piccolo let out a soft chuckle, his hand reaching into Bardock's pants, and he stroked his cock along his thigh. After a moment, he pulled down the spandex pants, freeing his lower half, and continued to stroke him, "Keep it up, Nyx.."