Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Piccolo watched Nexus, so hot and heavy as he kissed his duplicate passionately. He was taking his time, and he couldn't do it anymore. His power level almost full, Piccolo began to thrust again, going at a hard, throbbing pace as he felt his inside get even hotter, "God, you're hot.."

The duplicate had other plans. As Piccolo continued to fuck him, his lips traveled from Nexus' lips, and down his chest. Lowering itself to nearly lying on the grass, its lips stopped at Nexus' cock. It blew softly on the head before pulling it into its mouth, sucking hard. Slowly the duplicate moves its head up and down over the shaft, nipping softly when necessary. It's hands gripped Nexus' thighs in order to still him while it sucked harder, still.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

He didn't know which was more enthralling, the penetration of Piccolo behind, thrusting hard, or the double, which had made it's way down to his cock, and placed it in his mouth. His moans grown in volume,t i was almost too much for h isbody to handle. "S-so......HOT!" He almost screams out loud as finally he comes into the double's mouth, his cum much warmer than average.

Right as he released, the gloves upon his hands begin to steam and smoke slightly, and after a moment, tiny tendrils of flames flicker upon the fabric, dancing and flaring with each throe of pleasure that crashed through him like a great ocean wave. He grips the grass beneath him, his fingers tearing at the tender green stalks, the fire burning others. His muscles clench up, his stomach flexing tightly, his shoulders bunched up. The marking on his shoulder seemed to glow and burn, as if there were hot coals beneath his skin.

His body was not finished though, he wanted more! He was addicted, he couldn't get enough. "M-more! Piccolo!" He groans, panting and gasping with each breath he took.

Piccolo grunted again, feeling the temperature rise again as he continued to pound into Nexus' backside. Another jolting wave of pleasure courses through his body, shocked to know he was about to cum again. Nexus was definitely different.. and Piccolo liked that about him. The duplicate leaned up, and seemed to have disappeared in sight. Piccolo's power level was dropping now. It look a lot of energy to duplicate himself and he was feeling the finishing touch of it.

His nails dug deeper inside Nexus' skin and although he could feel his fingertips burning, he still pounded harder and faster inside him. Piccolo came shortly after the other did, groaning as he emptied himself inside him. Then, he fell backwards, pulling out in the meantime. He fell onto his back, breathing hard as his power was left to almost nothing.

The duplicate disappears, leaving just the original Piccolo behind, Nexus moaning higher and higher as he felt his inner temperature rising with each thrust deep inside. The sweat dripping on his skin sizzles and steams, his flesh now burning to touch. "Uuh.....nnnn...too...too hot...!" Nexus felt as Piccolo came inside of him once again, and this time, it made him lose control, the fire on his hands flaring up, and right as Piccolo pulled out, he screams out in ecstasy, as flames burst out all over his body.

He collapses to the ground, his body writhing, not in pain, but in a high of pleasure, as if he was overdosing on some addicting drug. Continuing to moan, he doesn't realize that as he rolled around, he was catching the grass on fire. "Aahhh...nnn...too....TOO HOT!" He screams again, his body no longer in his control. After a moment, he begins to realize what was going on, it starts to frighten him, and he curls up into a tight ball, cum flowing generously from both his rear and from his own cock. He squeezes his eyes shut again, taking deep breaths as he tried to calm the fire within him.

'PICCOLO HELP ME!' He screams with his mind and his voice, his heart racing. Nexus wraps his arms around his head, as the flames grow even more, until he was surrounded by a blaze of red, orange, and yellow, as well as flickers of white and blue. Tears began to sting at his eyes, and he grits his teeth. Fear that Piccolo would get hurt was all he could think about. He'd hate if that happened, especially after what they'd just done together. Not wanting it to be their last.

Piccolo leaned up with a start, then nearly screamed when he was caught in the blaze. He jumped up, adrenaline rushing through his veins. His whole body stung, and he tried to breathe calmly. His cells worked overtime to restore the skin that was burned. But they did, and he looked over at Nexus, shocked to see that his whole body was on fire. Piccolo quickly put on his Gi pants, tying the belt around his waist.

"Nyx! You-aggh!!" Another shockwave prevented him from getting close. Piccolo stood there, concern crossing his features. He stood there helplessly, and he hated feeling helpless.

'Nyx!! You have to listen to me! This curse does not own you, do you hear me?? You have to control it!!' Piccolo was desperately trying to speak to him.

"DAMN IT!!" He tried to get closer to Nyx, but the flames were too high, he was too hot.

Too hot.....

Piccolo rose into the air and he closed his eyes. He needed to focus his energy into the sky. Soon enough, thunder rumbled, lightening struck. Slowly, but surely, only in that particular area, it started to rain.

He could hear Piccolo's words, trying to get through to him, but it could not be helped. The flames rose, higher and higher, spreading from his body to the grass around him, shock waves of heat and power keeping Piccolo at bay. Nexus screams again, it felt like the fire was going to consume him, eat him alive, devour his very soul. Even though it did not burn him, the pain from not being able to control himself, control the curse, was more than enough to make his body rack with agony.

He forces his eyes open, tears pouring from them, sizzling across his cheeks and turning to vapor. Looking to Piccolo, he saw him rising into the sky, and fear rippled through him. Nexus feared that Piccolo was leaving him there, alone. Just as everyone else had ever done.

Closing his eyes, he passes out, though even with the fact that Nexus was unconscious, his curse raged on, burning from deep inside, fueled by some unknown power. However, when droplets of rain began to fall on him, slowly at first, then heavily, the fire sizzles and begins to go out, greyish smoke rising and curling in tendrils to the sky up above as the flames die down, until all that was left were tiny flickers of candle like flames, but even those go out in the end.

Nexus' skin was now drenched with rain, his hair soaked, curling slightly at the tips because of how wet it was. Blood ran to the ground as it was washed away, which was then absorbed by the earth underneath him, leaving just a mere crimson stain behind.

A rush of wind blows past, making him shiver, goose bumps forming upon his skin. However, he doesn't wake up, but after a loud clap of thunder sounds, his eyes fly open, his red eyes filled with fear. His gaze looks all around, as he slowly sits up, taking in the scene of the charred ground beneath him, the grass burned away in a large, ten foot circular area, with him in the center. He then look up, blinking as rain fell in his face, reaching up he pushes his bangs from his eyes. He sees Piccolo there, and guilt washes over him, much like the rain washing over his skin.

"Piccolo...I-" He wanted to say sorry, but words were having a hard time forming in his throat. Instead, he just gazes up at him, his eyes wide and begging for forgiveness.

Piccolo was still in the air, his arms up as his power controlled the rain. He was able to glance down, seeing that the blaze was finally put out. Piccolo eased the rain, thunder, and lightening, and it slowly started to diminish. The clouds turned white and the sun started to shine, though the ground was still drenched.

"Nyx..." was the only thing he could say before his eyes closed, exhausted from using everything he had. The aura left him and he started to fall. He plummeted to the ground, but right before impact, Goku appeared out of nowhere, catching him in his arms. He slowly lowered to the ground and set the passed out Nemekian on the ground. His eyes then averted towards Nexus, and he pulled his orange Gi off.

Goku walked over to Nexus, knowing he was nude, and handed him his shirt so he could cover up, or dry off, "Here.. don't worry, it's just me. No one else came. Do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"No.." a pained voice erupted the air, and Goku looked over to see Piccolo trying to lean up, but he only made it to his side, "I did this... it was.. ahh.."

Goku shook his head, "Piccolo, you need to rest.."

Nexus' eyes widen when he sees Goku appear, before a blank expression takes over his face. He watches as Goku sets Piccolo down, his red eyes staring at him, regret flowing through his veins, but so skillfully hidden from view. Bringing his knees together when Goku walks over to him he takes the shirt that was offered to him, and slips it on, covering him up, the shirt falling to about his mid thigh.

Looking away, he shakes his head when Goku asks him if he wanted to explain, his eyes flicking to look over at Piccolo, who had spoken up. "Piccolo...." he murmurs, a flash of concern flickering behind his eyes, as he fought the urge to go over to him. He bites his lip, and struggles to stand, his knees shaking, his legs wobbly. Wincing, he takes a step forward, and almost falls on his face, but manages to steady himself.

Taking a deep breath, he stumbles forward, and then kneels down a moment next to Piccolo. He was silent, reaching out to place a hand on Piccolo's arm, but hesitates, his hand falling to his side, and stands again, heading over to where his clothes were, walking as if he was drunk, staggering and almost falling several times.

"I...don't want...to talk..." Nexus mutters, mostly to himself. "Just...just leave me alone..." his voice sounded strained, as if he were about to cry, and halfway to the rock he sinks to his hands and knees, staring at the ground beneath him, as his vision blurs from the tears he was trying so desperately to hold back, to keep hidden. "Leave me...alone..." He grits his teeth, and his head hangs from his shoulders, looking like some kind of poor, defeated dog who'd just gotten whipped by it's master.

Goku looked a little hurt that Nexus didn't want to talk, but as he watched him, it reminded him of how Vegeta had walked after they first had sex. A small, sympathetic smile formed on his face and he glanced at Piccolo, who seemed to have passed out again. No matter how hard Nexus tried, Goku could see and hear the concern in his voice. Goku got up, and walked over to where he was heading to. Goku picked up his clothes and brought them over to Nexus. He leaned over, setting the clothes on the ground, "He will be okay. Piccolo used a lot of energy, its nothing that a little rest can't take care of. Here.."

Goku reaches into his pocket and pulled out the senzu bean he was saving, "You look like you need this. Don't try to walk immediately after.." he chuckles a little, "Vegeta did that after we first made love, and he ended up breaking his tailbone after he fell.."

"Nyx.." Piccolo and finally gotten up and he placed a hand on his shoulder, his own concern falling over his features, "Are you alright?" His body, chest and all, was a slight purple color from being burned, but he gotten enough energy back to walk.

Nexus eyes the clothes that were set in front of him, and wipes away the tears in his eyes with one arm as he reaches for his clothes with the other. Without looking at Goku, he nods when he was told Piccolo would be okay, with a little rest he'd be back to normal. Then, he eyes the senzu bean handed out to him, staring at it, as if unsure why Goku was doing this.

He eventually takes it though, but doesn't eat it right away. He snorts when he hears what Goku tells him, and shakes his head. "I...don't really need to hear stories about your lovemaking..." he mutters, before placing the bean in his mouth and eating it, and like before, he felt his entire self return to normal. He sits up, but doesn't stand, like he was instructed, not really wanting to end up hurt, and slips on his pants that way, covering himself up. He really didn't to take off anything in front of Goku, so rather reluctantly he kept the orange shirt Goku let him cover up with on.

"P-Piccolo?! You..." He looks up as he felt a hand on his shoulder, hearing Piccolo's low gruff voice in his ears. Seeing the look in Piccolo's eyes, that look of concern, made his eyes sting with tears again. "Y-yeah...I-I'm fine...believe me...I've been through worse..." His voice gets quiet near the end. Indeed he had been through a LOT worse back on his home planet.

He glances at the shape Piccolo was in, his eyebrows pressing together lightly. "But...what about you? Are...are you okay?" Reaching up, his hand trembling, wanting to touch Piccolo, but like before, he hesitates, and bites his lip, looking away, glancing at Goku. Why was he even here, for that matter?

Piccolo nodded, smiling softly as his hand touched Nexus' face, a thumb sliding over his lips. He lowers himself, grunting as he sat down, still exhausted from before. He shook his head, looking at the burns on his body and hands, "Not the worst shape I've been in. My cells regenerate pretty quickly, so don't worry. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure you're alright, Piccolo? I felt your power level drop pretty quickly and got worried." Goku had the same look of concern in his eyes.

Piccolo didn't even glance at Goku, "Thank you, Goku. You may leave now."

Goku blinked, his face full of surprise, "What? Piccolo, I-"

"I said leave!" Piccolo looked . At Goku now, sending him a look that said he'd explain later, but looked cold to the naked eye, "Go."

Goku blinked a few times, but nodded, getting to his feet and sighing. He pressed two fingers to his forehead and a second later he was gone. Piccolo grimaced when he left. He knew he'd hurt Goku's feelings, and he hated treating him so horribly. But Nexus didn't particularly care for Goku, and he knew it.

He took Nexus' hand then, squeezing it softly, "You can touch me.. you don't have to hesitate every time."

Closing his eyes, he breaths out softly when Piccolo placed his hand upon his face, and brushes his thumb over his lips. Nexus felt a wave of relief, glad to hear that Piccolo was okay, and would be alright. He could hear the concern in Goku's voice, but even so, Nexus didn't exactly want him there, and apparently Piccolo could sense this, as he told Goku to leave, not once, but twice, the second time in a loud voice. Nexus stares at the ground when Goku stood, not looking up when he disappears.

Then he looks over at Piccolo, who had sat down next to him. Looking at their hands together, he shakes his head. "No...I...don't want to end up hurting you again. I always... always end up doing that...hurting the people I care for. First Nalnan, then Rexyl, and now you..." He murmurs the last bit softly, sighing quietly. But he doesn't pull his hand away, instead remained like he was.

""Torikes suku delrak, kest demor nikull'..." He mutters, leaning his head against Piccolo's shoulder. "Cherish your friends, keep them close...its something my Nalnan used to say to me. How though, can I keep my friends close, if I always end up hurting them?" He looks up at the sky, suddenly feeling really tired, his eyelids drooping. He wanted to rest, but...he knew he had to get back at some point.

Piccolo stared at Nexus, seeing the pained look in his eye as he spoke about past loved ones. Piccolo once again ran his hand over the others cheek before smiling softly, "Don't worry about hurting me. I made it rain for you and I will do it again when I need to. You just need a little training on how to control this. First, don't think of it as a curse anymore. Because if you do, then it will always have power over you."

Piccolo looked up at the sky a moment, realizing it was getting late, "You need to rest. And so do I. I'd take you to my lookout, but there's a teenage Nemekian who's studying to be the Guardian of Earth. To your place?"

A pained smile forms upon his lips as he heard Piccolo's words. It meant so much to him, to hear what was being said. He cherished everything that was being told to him by Piccolo, and would never forget this moment, as painful as it was, it was also sort of...happy. "Munór ni suk...Thank you."

Sighing, he gets to his feet, gathering his things in his arms. "Lookout?" Nexus questions. But nods at the mention of going back to his place. Reluctantly though, he turns to face the direction of where the city was, staring off at it. To get here he'd flown, but he wasn't sure if Piccolo was up to it. Though, if they walked, it would take at least an hour to get back. He decided he'd change when he got back to the house.

"Crap! I promised Gracie I'd take her with me to the museum today...ugh..." He hated breaking promises, but with the state he was in....all he wanted to do was go home, and curl up in bed, and pass out under the covers, maybe eat something before hand, or take a shower. "Okay then...let's go."

Piccolo got up, closing his eyes for a moment. Again, green aura resonated through his body and glowed brightly. He was trying to jump start his body, like you would a vehicle. He finally reopened them, allowing the aura to fade. He smiles at Nexus, pulling on his Gi shirt and tying it, "Up for flying?"

------------------

Gracie was sitting outside as she watched Bardock and Krillen go at it. Krillen's clothes were torn, and he had blood running down his arm, chest, and mouth. He was nearly topless, showing that for a little guy, he was quite built. His jeans hung onto his hips and he was on one knee, panting hard.

Bardock, however, had visibly no cuts, except one from one of Krillen's Distructo Disks, and a broken armour from his Kamehameha. Both attacks had pissed Bardock off enough to hurt him. Now, Bardock stood in front of Krillen, his arms crossed at his chest, "Get up.."

"Can we call it quits?? I dunno if I can even move!!" Krillen tried his best to beg to stop, but Bardock wasn't having it. Instead, one hand pulled back and he slapped Krillen over the face harshly. "Get up!!"

Krillen fell on his hands, growling in anger and annoyance. He'd been slapped too many times today, "Stop doing that!! I'm not your fucking bitch.."

"Really?" Bardock reached down, snatching Krillen by the hair, causing him to cry out and reach behind his head. Bardock kept a firm grip on his hair, "You scream like a bitch."

Krillen growled again, pulling at Bardock's hand, "Bastard!! Let me ho!!"

Bardock scrunched up his face, thinking for a minute. Then, he shoves Krillen's face down, slamming it into the ground roughly. Almost immediately, he pulls his hair back again, lifting his head up, "Sorry. What was that?"

Krillen was bleeding from his cheek now, his hands still on Bardock's hand, trying to untangle his hair from the others grasp, "FUCK YOU!!"

Bardock slammed his face into the ground again, opening that cut even more, "Keep saying sweet nothings to me. I like it when you squeal."

"Yeah.." Krillen was breathing hard, and he struggled some more, "Bet you do, you fucking perv. Who sounds like.. the bitch now?"

Bardock's eyes flashed color, angry now. His other hand reached up, grabbing Krillen by the throat, and squeezing. Bith of Krillen's hands flew to Bardock's hand around his neck.

"So, you're up for it? Alright then...but I might be catching some Z's on the way..." He smiles softly at Piccolo, before closing his eyes, a reddish aura surrounding him, and for a moment he remains like this, before opening his eyes again halfway. "Let's go..." He springs up into the air, and flips while midair, his body curling into a ball, eyes closing, as he was suddenly hidden from view by a sphere of fire-like ki, crackling and hovering there. Once Piccolo was next to him, it takes off, moving fast, leaving a trail of red, yellow, and orange behind, much like a shooting star.

He was moving on autopilot pretty much, as the ball flew through the air towards the city, and like Nexus had told Piccolo, he had actually fallen asleep, resting for the short time it would take to get back. The orb surrounding him pulsed with each breath, each heartbeat. It was part of him, and yet separate at the same time. This particular thing was unique to him alone, no one else where he'd come from could pull it off.

Eventually they reach the city, and then as they reach the area where he lived, Nexus opens his eyes, stretching out, and landing on the ground by the back door lightly. However, when both his feet hit the ground, he staggers slightly, and he had to reach out and place his had against the house to keep from falling.

The scene that was before him made him blink with confusion, Bardock and Krillen looking like they were trying to kill each other, but before he could ask what was going on, his stomach suddenly lurches, and he presses his hand over his mouth, doubling over, almost heaving what food was left in his stomach. Wincing, he straightens again, and pushes the door open, not even stopping to say anything to Bardock, Krillen, or Gracie, who were probably wondering what had happened.

However, he doesn't get very far, barely passing over the thresh hold when he feels the same sensation again, and sinks to the floor. "Dam..nit..." He mutters, closing his eyes, welcoming the coolness of the floor beneath him. 'Sorry Gracie, looks like I can't take you to the museum today....' he thinks to himself, feeling miserable, both for breaking his promise and all that's happened.

"ENOUGH!! Bardock, unhand him!" Piccolo looked angry, glaring at Bardock as he witnessed the smaller man take a beating he didn't deserve.

Bardock, hand still clenched around Krillen's neck, tsked at Piccolo in annoyance, glaring back at him. But he did what he was told, letting his hand go and he watched as Krillen fell to the ground, "Pathetic." Bardock turned away, walking off, but not right before Piccolo throws his arm out, "Next time... pick on someone your own size, you bully."

Bardock didn't move his head or body, but he smirks, "That a challenge, Green Bean?" He paused, but Piccolo said nothing. He then laughs, "Didn't think so. Move it, or I'll break it."

Piccolo, angry for being called out, yanks his arm down to his side. He'd love to teach the bastard a lesson, but in his current state, he knew it wouldn't be wise. It was only then he realized that Nexus was gone. He glanced to Krillen, nodding as if asking if he were okay. Krillen nodded back, his hand on his throat.

Piccolo looked about, seeing the door open and he walked inside, angry to see that Bardock was right in front of Nexus.

Bardock had placed a hand on Nexus' arm softly, "Hey.. you alright? What's wrong?"

Feeling queasy, he clenches his stomach, not exactly sure why the hell he was suddenly feeling like this. It was like he'd eaten something disgusting, and his body was rejecting it, quite painfully. His things were spread out around him that he'd dropped when he'd sunk to the floor moments earlier. His hand rubs underneath the orange shirt he was wearing that belonged to Goku, as if trying to ease the pain by massage.

He then feels a hand, soft on his arm, and a question from a familiar voice made him open his eyes, but only part way, his vision blurred and fuzzy, Bardock's face slowly coming into view. "Oh....h-hey Bardock..." He murmurs, before closing his eyes again after seeing Piccolo standing in the doorway, unable to keep them open for long. Slowly he shakes his head back and forth, not sure what was wrong, he just felt really sick.

After a moment, he struggles to sit up, the shirt sliding off his shoulder, revealing the bite mark that Piccolo had given him, which was still bleeding a tiny bit, despite the fact he'd been given the senzu bean by Goku. Leaning against the wall, he reaches up and moves to cover his shoulder again. Taking a deep breath, he attempts to stand, but couldn't even get up to his knees without feeling so dizzy that it made his stomach clench once more.

"Hey.." Bardock gets up then, going into the bathroom and grabbing a small vial, "Here. Don't try to get up yet. Gacie takes this when her stomach-" he stops talking, noticing the bite mark on Nexus' shoulder. At first he was shocked, and he dropped the vial of anti-nausea pills, "What the fuck is that?" He pointed to his bite.

Piccolo saw what he saw and he knew nothing good would come from this, "Shit..."

Bardock's eyes flew up to Piccolo, his eyes flashing a golden color before returning to normal, "You.."

Piccolo was in no mood to fight, and he didn't have the strength yet, either, "Fuck.." He backed out of the house.

Bardock immediately transformed. His hair turned blonde and spiked up, and his eyes now a emerald green color, "You SON OF A BITCH!!" He dashed out the door, knocking Piccolo to the ground. Gracie cried out and backed away as Krillen jumped back, shocked to see the sudden sprawl. Bardock raised a hand, slamming his fist down on Piccolo's face several times, yelling with each hit in anger, "Bastard!! I'll kill you for forcing him!!"

Piccolo stopped the last hit and kicked the wild Saiyan off, backing up and getting to his feet, "Forcing him?? What are you talking about, you crazy monkey?!"

"Better to be a fucking monkey than A RAPIST!!" He raised his hand sending a powerful Ki ball at Piccolo, who dodged it in the last second.

Piccolo hid behind a tree, trying to get his strength back, "You psycho!! I didn't rape him! We marked each other!"

"LIAR!!!" Another Ki was sent, exploding the tree that hid Piccolo, "Don't insult me by telling me he WILLINGLY allowed you to put your hands on him!!" Another Ki blast was shot, and this one actually got Piccolo. He screamed in pain, falling to the ground. Bardock stepped closer and then reached down, grabbing Piccolo by the neck with both hands and he squeezed them.

Piccolo coughed, pulling at Bardock's hands, trying to pry them from his throat. Then, he just pulled his shirt down, revealing his own bite mark to Bardock.

Upon seeing the heartbreaking evidence that Piccolo was telling the truth, Bardock stared at his neck. His grip loosened, falling tonhis sides, and his power dropped to normal. He couldn't believe it... Nexus had slept with Piccolo... and they marked each other. He breathed hard, doubling over and resting his arms over his knees, "Him?? Oh god, I'm gonna be sick.."

Loud voices ring in his ears, and he forces his head up in time to see both Bardock and Piccolo leave the house. For a moment, he was frozen there, clinging to the wall like some drunken person who had one too many shots of vodka. And then, seconds later, the sound of yelling and fighting reaches his ears, making him shake with uncertainty.

Forcing himself forward, he uses the wall to steady himself, and reaches the door, just in time to see Piccolo dodge to hide behind a tree from Bardock, who had gone Super Saiyan. With wide eyes, he watched as Bardock blasted away the tree, exposing the hiding Piccolo, who was in no where near good enough condition to be fighting right now. Another blast was sent flying, which hit it's target, making Nexus almost scream out in horror.

What the hell was going on?! He wanted to move forward, to help, but he couldn't make himself go any further, he was rooted to the spot, clinging to the doorway for balance. All thoughts about his stomach halting at the scene that unfolded in front of him. Why was this happening, why now?!? He felt dizzy, as he stared at the two fighting men.

And almost as soon as it started, it was over. Bardock returns to normal, and release his hands that were choking Piccolo, before falling to his knees, looking defeated. As Nexus hears Bardock, realization hits him like a stampeding rhino, straight in the gut, his eyes widening even more. It all made sense now. The fury Bardock had shown after seeing the bite mark, it made absolute sense.

"WHY?!" He screams. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING TO ME BEFORE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD?!" Pain was etched on his face, tears stinging his eyes, as he looked from Bardock to Piccolo. Oblivious to the fact that Gracie and Krillen were still there. He couldn't take it anymore, and, before his body started to get sick again, he hurries away, taking off, and going to the only place that came to mind. Goku's house. Despite the fact he was Goku's son, Nexus thought of Gohan as a friend whom he could talk to, and also, despite the age difference, he got along quite well with him.

However, when he got there, no one was home. Defeated, he slides to the ground, leaning against a tree a few blocks away. Holding his head in his hands, he tries to calm himself. How was he supposed to know that Bardock might actually feel the same way towards him, the way Nexus felt towards Bardock?!? Sure, the guy had started being a touch kinder and less harsh lately...but still!

As he sat there, he hears voices coming closer, and looks up, seeing a few of Goku and Piccolo's friends. There was the three eyed guy who's name he had a hard time remembering, that Yamcha dude, and a few others. He ducks down, hiding behind a bush, hoping they'd just walk by, and not see him there, or feel his presence. Right now, he just wanted to be alone.

The scene begins to replay in his mind, and this time, when his stomach lurches at the memory, he ends up puking. Coughing and gasping, he heaves, hands flat on the ground as his body convulsed. He squeezes his eyes shut, and, once again, for the fourth time that day, he cries. "Oh Domull, why?! Piccolo...Bardock...what do I do?!" He couldn't choose between them, he liked them equally!

Moving again, he passes out under a tree, laying on a park bench, the park totally deserted, the bench mere feet away from where the bush he'd hid behind was at. Tears continued to flow for a while, but they eventually dry up, and he rests there, his mind troubled by the things that only seemed to just keep getting worse. "Dammit..." he murmurs, before losing consciousness completely..

Gohan pressed a wet rag to Nexus' forehead, sitting down on the bed he had lied him in. 'Poor guy..' Gohan thought to himself, pulling the covers up to his neck to keep him warm. He'd found Nexus lying on a park bench close to his house, and although his father said it might not be a good idea, he had brought him inside, and in a bed. He looked rough, and was burning up from fever.

The door opens, and Goku stood in the doorway, "Hey.. how's he doing?"

Gohan looked up as his father casually leaned against the doorframe and smiled softly, "Okay, I think. I liquified a senzu bean and gave him a shot, so I hope that helps."

Goku nodded, "Bardock and Piccolo are here. They're both really worried."

"I know. Tell them to let him rest, and when he wakes up, he will see who he wants." Gohan honestly didn't want either of them there, but he knew he couldn't say that to his father. But Goku nodded and closed the door to go downstairs.

Meanwhile Bardock and Piccolo were both at opposite ends of the living room. Gracie was being distracted with Krillen and Goten. Every few moments Piccolo would glance at Bardock, wanting to say something, but no words ever came out. Finally, he sighed, "Look, lets try to be docile, and figure out a way to be around each other without killing the other. Maybe we should start with being honest.."

"Alright." Bardock didn't look up, "I'll start with saying that this is all your fault."

Piccolo looked shocked, "All MY fault?? You attack me based on untrue recollection, and that's all MY fault??"

Bardock stood then, looking at Piccolo, "You can read minds, yes?"

"I can't 'read minds', I can just see what people feel last when they touch me." Piccolo sighed.

"Whatever." Bardock dismissed the explanation, but his face went soft, "Based on the last few weeks, when we sparred, or talked, or whatever.. do you deny that you knew how I felt about Nexus?"

Piccolo stared at Bardock, thinking about his question for a moment, and then he sighed again, "Yes.. I knew."

Memories. Dreams. Nightmares. Recollections. Flashing before his closed eyes. Dancing around inside of his head. Mocking him. Laughing at him. Tearing away at his sanity, one layer at a time, until he was left with nothing but a broken mind, unable to think clearly, to feel anything other than his own suffering and agony.

As he lay there, he felt like he was sinking deeper within the depths of his inner consciousness, with no way to escape, no matter how hard he tried to climb out, clawing his way up the walls of a deep pit, only to fall right back down, ending up even further in the darkness than when he started. The blackness inside him was slowly starting to envelop him, enclose him, suffocating all light, killing him off from within.

Burning, ebony flames, shadows and charcoal smoke. The scent of charred flesh, the sound of screaming and crackling fire. The faces of thousands of people's faces before him, twisted with terror and agony, writhing in mile high blazes, dying left and right, his Nalnan standing right in front of him. He felt like he was going to die too, as he relived the worst moment of his life.

Clenching at the bed sheets, he tries to wake himself, but could not. His eyes flicker back and forth behind closed eyelids, his eyebrows pressed together. A grimace forms on his face, and then...he feels a coolness, soothing and soft, a relief on his fevered skin. Slowly he opens his eyes, and at first everything was blurred, fuzzy, as if someone had taken a photo and poured water on it, the color and ink running together.

Nexus blinks a few times, before things start becoming more focused. His eyes land on on his friend Gohan, who was pressing a wet rag to his forehead. He tries to sit up, but as he moved his body raged with pain, his head spinning, and dizzily he sinks back into the bed, his head resting against the pillow. "Gohan...wh-where? Why...why am I here? Where is here exactly? I...I thought I was in a park..."

That was right... He'd first run, trying to find Gohan, then ended up passing out on a bench, in a park near Goku's house. Nexus had never really been inside the house before, he and Gohan had always met up at the library or the park to talk or just hang out.

'Wait...what about Piccolo and Bardock? Where are they? I hope they aren't trying to kill each other...' He closes his eyes again for a short moment, halfway wanting to call out to Piccolo, but holds back. He wasn't even sure what he would say to Piccolo once he saw him. Opening his eyes again, he glances around the room, before looking to Gohan again.

Gohan softly pressed on Nexus' chest to keep him from getting up. A soft smile appears on his lips before he took the now steaming hot rag off, and dipped it in cold water, "I know. We found you this morning. You were burning up from fever with Dad's shirt on. I told him I'd look after you until you woke up. Piccolo and Bardock are downstairs. They havn't killed each other yet, but when Dad went to go get them, he said Krillen had suffered a major beating and the two were going at it like a high school fight." He didn't ask what happened. It was none of his business, but as he pressed the rag to his forehead again, Gohan noticed the bite on his shoulder.

"Wow. Marked already?" He smiled teasingly, "You have a lot of fans. Who's the lucky guy? Anyone I know?" He'd no idea it was Piccolo at all.

So, Gohan had found him in the park. He smiles wearily at his friend, truly grateful. Listening as Gohan explained what was going on, he rolls his eyes. "Typical. So damn typical." Though he had to admit to himself he was glad they were at least somewhat calm now. He pauses, closing his eyes a bit when the rag was pressed against his forehead again, though when Gohan points out the mark in his shoulder he closes his eyes completely.

"Sh-shut up..." His cheeks flush a bit darker, but not from the fever. He feigns ignorance about the question, keeping quiet, and gently begins to chew on is bottom lip, to distract himself. Even though he completely trusted Gohan, and thought of him as a close friend, there was no way in the burning depths of hell itself was he going to tell him who it was.

He coughs a bit, clearing his throat, before opening his eyes again to look around once more, anything to keep from those thoughts. It was obvious what he was doing, in his fevered state he wasn't doing a very good job keeping his intentions hidden. "So, uh...this is your house I'm guessing? Whose room is it? Yours?" He chews on his lip again, accidentally biting too hard and making it bleed, but he ignores it.

Gohan looked at Nexus, smiling and shaking his head softly, "Alright. If you don't wanna tell, I won't make ya." Gohan rinses out the rag and then looked at Nexus again, "Yeah. This is my room."

He then placed both fists on his hips, looking about the large room, "My mom had Bulma and Vegeta build it onto the house after Dad.. well, died." He shook his hand towards Nexus, as if telling him not to ask about it, "Long story. But Goten got my old room."

Gohan was silent for a moment, then gave another smile to Nexus, "It was Piccolo... wasn't it?"

Before another word was uttered, a knock came rapping upon his door and Krillen opened the door, "Hey.. was checking to see how Nexus was feeling."

"And me!!!" Gracie popped her head inside, smiling at Nexus, "Hi!!"