Dragon Ball Z: A Visitor From Another World

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

It was day time, the sun was out, the air was warm, and Nexus was alone. He always was. Out in a field of grass, surrounded by trees if different colors, he trained, practicing how to better control his fire. Or in his case, his curse. Hands bare, he stared at the fire dancing around his skin, gently flickering and flaring up now and then. Closing his eyes, he takes a deep breath, the flames growing even larger.

Raising one if his fire covered hands, he proceeds to throw a huge ball of fire at a tree, using just his mind to direct it, his eyes still closed. If course, it hits the target, sending the tree up in flames. Smirking in satisfaction, he does not expect anyone to be around, until much later that day, as he'd been planning to train with someone. Things however, do not always go as planned.

Once again, he raises his hand, fire flaring up, when someone calls out to him. "NYX!!!" Startled, he sends the blast he'd been aiming for the tree in the direction of the voice, and then hears a scream. His eyes open wide, and horror is etched on his face. Only now did he recognize that voice! "Rexyl!" He runs over to where he'd thrown the fire, and sure enough, there was Rexyl, a young boy, with dark brown hair, and singed clothing, laying on the ground, blood everywhere.

Reaching down, his hands shaking, he knew there was no way the kid survived that hit. Trembling, he picks the boy up up into his arms, and holds the lifeless body to his chest, tears flowing like the rivers from his eyes, though not a single sound could be heard from his lips. 'Rexyl, what have I done to you? Oh Domull, I'm so sorry, forgive me, please!' He rocks back and forth, heart breaking as he knelt there.

Then, he felt a grip on his shoulder, and he looked back into a face he'd thought he'd never see again, nor wanted to. "Brother, I never knew you'd do something so low as to kill a kei-soi. It's just not like you, you usually cherish them so much! But then again, people change I guess...Because of this, you have to redeem yourself. You may be the strong one, but you're also cursed. Maybe if you do this, you can make up for that flaw." He hands Nexus a piece of paper, and then just smirks, before walking away. Nexus stares after him, his eyes flaring up. "BASTARD!"

In his dream, he felt a hand shaking him, and he automatically grabs it, his grip tight, and the instant his hands touch flesh, the place he touches begins to get hot, burning. Steam rises from it, and after a moment, his eyes fly open. "BASTARD!" He was breathing hard, his heart pounding in his chest, and tears were flowing down his cheeks, and he was visibly trembling. He look up, and when he saw it was not his brother, but Piccolo, he pulls his hand away.

"P-Piccolo...it's...just you...ugh...don't scare me like that." He sighs in relief, but then looks at the arm he'd burnt, regret in his eyes. He bites his lip, and looks away. "S-sorry." He murmurs, reaching up to wipe away the tears from his face, which sizzle and turn to steam.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

The minute Nexus had grabbed Piccolo's arm, he tried to pull it away. However, he still saw everything. The sizzling on his arm didn't phase him but in those few seconds, he saw the whole dream... smelled the burning flesh... god, the tormented scream. When Nexus finally let go, Piccolo fell to his knees, then to his hands, holding himself up.

'That's what you're hiding...' Piccolo spoke to himself, unable to raise his head for a few minutes. 'It's hard.. I know this. We're more alike than you think, Nexus.'

Piccolo grunted, finally rising up to his knees, and he looked at the mark on his arm. Nothing. He didn't mind the burning, he'd snuck up on him, after all. "I'm fine."

Piccolo rose to his feet now, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the rock. A few minutes go by before he spoke again, his voice monotone, but not uncaring, "Nightmare?"

For a moment he just remained sitting on the ground, watching as Piccolo got up. Even though Piccolo said he was fine, he still felt bad for burning him. Trying to calm his nerves, he leans his head back against the rock, and eventually his heart stops racing, and his breathing was back to normal.

Hearing Piccolo's question, he grimly smiles, before standing up as well, brushing off his pants. "Memory...a very bad memory." He glances at Piccolo, wondering for a moment why he was there, then he remembered from earlier, he tried contacting him.

"I guess you got my message?" He asks, reaching up for the gloves that he'd taken off, which were sitting up on top of the rock they were by, and which Piccolo was leaning against. "You're probably wondering why I contacted you. Thing is, I want to ask a favor. Would you mind sparring with me?" He hoped Piccolo would agree. "Don't worry, I won't end up asking you to kill me or anything..."

Proceeding to pull the gloves on, he flexes his hands for a bit, so the fabric fit comfortably on his hands. When they were situated, he wipes the rest of his tears away, and forces a smile on his face. "So, what do you say?" He reaches out, as if about to place his hand on Piccolo's arm, but then hesitates, and lets his hand fall to his side.

Piccolo watched Nexus carefully. How he was very careful with his words and actions, how he tried to use that smile to cover his emotions, and how his heart was still racing, even after trying to calm himself down. "Memory, huh?"

Piccolo only half heard what Nexus was saying. The scream was echoing inside his mind. He was only a child... what was his name? Rexyl... that was it. Piccolo then turned his eyes to Nexus, who seemed as if he was waiting for an answer, and all Piccolo could say was, "It wasn't your fault."

He didn't know why he said it, but for some reason Piccolo felt that Nexus needed to hear it from someone else, "What happened to your friend... it was not your fault."

He pushed himself from the rock, slowly closing the gap between them. Once he did, he reached up, lightly putting his hand under Nexus' chin, and gently pulling it to look at him, "I don't know who he was, or why he was there.. but you don't need to carry this on your shoulders. Ease your heart and soul knowing that it was an unfortunate accident... and more importantly, Nyx... it was NOT your fault. If you want.. I can take it away, and leave you with the remaining good memories. The choice is yours."

Piccolo knew what he was doing as he leaned over, softly pressing his lips to the others. While he did so, he transferred the good memory of Nexus a couple of weeks ago, laughing with the rest of the group. The memory intending to remind him he was among friends. But in the midst of the kiss, Piccolo also released his thoughts, allowing Nexus to see how he watched him from the trees and shadows. More importantly, how he looked at him. Piccolo pulled away a moment later, opening his eyes to see the others reaction.

He looked at Piccolo, who had spoken up, saying it wasn't his fault. What wasn't his fault? He was just about to ask this, when Piccolo continues. His eyes widen a bit, as he hears what was said to him, his already racing heart beginning to speed up even more. "H-how do you...?"

His breath catches in his throat when suddenly Piccolo was standing in front of him, holding his chin up, so they were staring into each other's eyes. It was like he was frozen in place, his limbs numb, all he could do was stand there, fixated in place by Piccolo's strong gaze. He wanted to move, to escape, but his leg would not obey him. Why, why was Piccolo saying these things?

Hearing the offer that was made, to forget the bad memories, to have them erased for good, leaving onky the good memories behind. Softly, he begins to shake his head, and right as he was about to speak, Piccolo cuts him off, pressing his lips against his own, memories flooding from Piccolo to Nexus, his eyes wide, his cheeks burning red. Not only did he see the memory of that day, but also some of Piccolo's own memories.

The kiss ends, and all Nexus could do was stare, face aghast, cheeks bright red, his red eyes wide with shock and confusuion. If his heart rate had been fast before, it was nothing compared to how wild it was racing in his chest now. He felt like he couldn't breathe, like his lungs were being squeezed, and all of the air forced from within him. His knees felt weak, and his stomach felt like he'd swallowed half a million butterflies, which were still alive and flying around inside of him.

Trying to say something, all he could do was stutter, incoherent words tumbling from his lips. Finally he feels his limbs again, and he turns quickly. His hand goes over his mouth, and he squeezes his eyes shut. For a moment he remains like this, until he lowers his hand slowly to his side, his body still trembling, but not from his memories this time. Clearing his throat lightly, he glances at Piccolo.

"I...uh...n-never thought you'd... er...do something...like that..." Or show such things to him for that matter. "B-but, wh-why like that?" Only recently had he learned about the Earth custom of kissing, and how it was used to show affection, and some of the other ways it was used. Like greeting someone. Nexus never imagined someone would end up kissing HIM too, and by Piccolo for that matter.

"Shut up." Piccolo leaned over again, pressing his lips back against Nexus' lips again. This time both hands grasped the sides of the others face, holding him gently, but deepening the kiss even more. After a few moments he pulled away again, his own heart beating fast. Why he was doing this, he wasn't sure. But its what He needed, what he wanted, what he craved.

Before he knew it, he pulls Nexus into him, pulling him down for yet a third kiss, now allowing the other to be above him.

"P-Piccolo?!" He gasps, as the other tells him to shut up, before pulling him into another kiss, this one deeper than before. He felt like he was going to melt right there, turn into a puddle of molten flames. He could feel Piccolo's heart pounding as well, wondering why the heck this was happening. Sure, he'd seen the images and such that Piccolo had shown him, but...why?

As he was pulled against Piccolo, he doesn't resist, doesn't struggle, how could he? He could barely feel his body as it was anyways. He didn't get a chance to speak yet again, as once more, his lips were pressed against Piccolo's lips for a third time. Not really sure what he was doing, he just went with the flow.

Eventually the third kiss ends, and he reaches up, placing his hand over Piccolo's mouth, before he could move in for a fourth. He stares into Piccolo's eyes, his red eyes searching for an answer in Piccolo's eyes. Of why this was happening. "Wh-why are y-you doing this?!? I-It makes no sense...wh-why? When...when did you-?" He wanted to ask when Piccolo started seeing him like this, but couldn't get the words out of his mouth.

Piccolo smirks softly, peeling Nexus' hand from his mouth, "Does it matter? I want what I want.. and usually I get what I want." His hips thrust up softly, grinding against his as one of his arms wrapped around Nexus' waist. Then, he used both to pull him up, both knees against the boulder as Piccolo stood against it still, holding him up, "I can pull back if you prefer, but from the way your body is reacting, I doubt you want that." He thrust his hips up again softly, "As for why..." he shrugged, "Don't know. Don't Really Care. So why not? Unless you're wanting to have someone else. Do you want someone else?"

"O-oh of c-course it mat-nnnghh..." He whimpers mid sentence as he felt Piccolo suddenly grind softly against his hips, his skin shivering as he felt Piccolo's arm wrap around his waist. A sound of surprise escapes from between his lips when he was suddenly pulled up onto Piccolo's hips, his knees against the boulder, with Piccolo's back against it.His head was beginning to feel like it was filled with air, and he reaches out, so his hands were pressed flat against the rock, to steady himself from his dizziness.

Because he did this, their chests were pressed against each other, and no doubt Piccolo could feel how wildly Nexus' heart was beating. He felt the blood pounding in his ears, and could barely hear what was being said, but could he could definitely feel as Piccolo thrust his hips again, Nexus unable to control his reactions, whimpering again and, to his own shock and surprise, moans softly. His eyes widen, which were shaking slightly.

He grimaces, his sharp teeth clenched tightly. "N-no...th-that's not it at...at all.." His vision began to blur as he slowly begins to lose control over his body. "Uhhhh....h...I'm ju-just..." His eyes squeeze shut, and he presses harder against Piccolo. "So...rrgghh....con....fused...!" Leaning forward, losing all control, removes one hand from the rock, to pull away the fabric of Piccolo's clothing from his shoulder, rather forcibly in fact.

Then he moves his mouth by Piccolo's exposed skin, his lips parted, hot breath caressing the green in below it. For a moment he remains like this, heart pounding, breathing fast and shallow, his pupils dilated to mere specks of black. It was obvious he was long gone, and all that was left were his animal instincts. Baring his sharp teeth, he then sinks his fangs into Piccolo's flesh. It would hurt at first, but then it would feel rather arousing, as a sort of ecstasy inducing liquid was injected into him.

It was true he found himself attracted to Piccolo.... but he also cared rather deeply for Bardock, even though he constantly found himself at odds with the guy. Despite this fact, he liked Bardock, a lot. Thus the confusion. He liked them both equally, despite only the short time knowing them. He couldn't help but feel the strong emotion towards both of them.

Piccolo thought at first he was just going to kiss his neck but when he felt his teeth break the skin, he let out a soft grunt. God, that hurt a little. Almost immediately, though, Piccolo felt different. Pleased... and rather turned on. He knew he'd bear the mark forever, but he didn't care. At least, not at that moment. He pushed himself off the boulder, and turned around, so that Nexus' back was now against it. He leaned over, taking in his scent as he growled in lust. He bared his teeth, scraping them against the soft flesh. But he didn't bite... not yet, anyway.

Piccolo instead pulled off the Gi shirt, now bare-chested as he kissed the other again. His hands roamed his chest, one going up to his neck and shoulder, and he paused, pulling away. "If you don't want this.. you need to tell me now... because if you protest later, I won't be able to stop. Keep in mind it's been... a LONG time since I've done this. So I won't go easy."

Piccolo was warning him now, because in the state he wo his ld be in later, he wouldn't do much talking.

Breathing out through his mouth, he sighs softly when his back was pressed against the rock this time, Piccolo's body holding him there. Raising his body to Piccolo's mouth, he moans softly again when Piccolo's teeth scraped along his skin, turning him on a bit more than he already was, his hips moving slightly against Piccolo's waist.

Instead of hesitating this time, Nexus kisses Piccolo back, rather hungrily in fact, his skin shivering and forming goose bumps at his touch. Eyes dilated, he looks right at Piccolo, a smirk on his lips. "If I didn't want this...I would have never bitten you...." An almost lustful look shines in his eyes, as he looked at Piccolo. He didn't know if he would regret this later, but right now, he didn't care.

Leaning forward, he moves his lips to the Piccolo's shoulder again, but before he bites, he runs the tip of his tongue along Piccolo's skin, across the bite he'd already made, tasting him. After making a short trail, he licks his lips, and then sinks his teeth once more into Piccolo's flesh, and like before, injects more of the liquid into him, before kissing the spot with his soft lips. His hand makes a trail across Piccolo's chest, his fingers tracing his skin. "And I never expected you to go easy either...I'm always up for a challenge."

Piccolo shivered harshly, his whole body vibrating from pleasure as Nexus' hands traveled his chest. when he felt the second bite, he groaned half from pain and half from pleasure. Again, he felt something different take over his body. He gasped as it once again turned into pleasure, lust, and ecstasy. 'What is he doing to me..?' He only thought it to himself and soon, he was breathing hard from want, his cock was rock hard, and he growled softly, deep in his throat.

Both hands found the pants that covered the rest of Nexus' body and he pulled them away, nearly ripping them from his waist andblegs. He set the other down and undid the Gi tie on his pants, allowing them to fall at his ankles.

"That so?" Piccolo hoisted Nexus back upon his hips after removing the clothes between them and he smirked softly, "Glad we have that in common."

Piccolo then took Nexus' lips in his again, his tongue slowly working its way around his mouth. Meanwhile, he slowly started to push himself inside the other.

Just like the rest of his body, his lower half was perfect as well. Proportionate to his height and size, it was as if God was trying to make the perfect being, and Nexus was that being. He smirks again, seeing Piccolo as well, and, since Piccolo was a large man, so was the rest of him.

He wraps his legs around Piccolo's waist as he was set there once again, his back pressed against the rock, supporting him slightly. He reaches out, and clasps his hand behind Piccolo's neck, pressing hard against the kiss, opening his mouth and allowing Piccolo to slip his tongue inside. His mouth, Nexus's mouth that is, was surprisingly sweet. His tongue danced along Piccolo's, instinct guiding him along.

As he felt Piccolo begin to enter him, he grunts slightly, his nails digging into the back of Picollo's shoulders, adjusting to the rock hard flesh pushing inside him. After a moment, he relaxes, and slowly moves his hips, easing himself onto Piccolo and pleasuring him at the same time, even as Piccolo pushed deeper in him. Toes curling, and fingernails digging deeper, he felt the skin break on Piccolo's back, and warm liquid getting under his nails.

Piccolo's own animalistic senses were starting to surface as he groaned, still pushing deeper inside until he couldn't move anymore. He nearly gave no warning as he started to thrust, his hips moving back and forth. He moaned softly, his own nails digging into the soft skin on Nexus' hips. Piccolo used his hands to manually move him up and down over his cock. God, it'd been too long since he had this, and for once he's the one who initiated bit. Piccolo pulled his head away, looking the other in the eyes deeply. One could almost read what he was feeling almost. A moment passed before he leaned over, kissing Nexus again before his lips traveled to his neck, nipping at first. But as he sank his teeth into his neck, his hips started to move faster and harder into him.

As his tongue lapped at the blood welling up, his fingernails also dug deeper into Nexus' skin. He pulled up down and pushed him up harder and faster over his cock. Piccolo had marked Nexus, just as he done to him.

When Piccolo got in deep, and suddenly began thrusting his hips, Nexus cries out, moaning loudly, his back arching, his whole body trembling. For most, this kind of thing would be painful, but for Nexus, this was pure bliss. Feeling Piccolo moving him up and down, his nails digging into the flesh upon his hips, and as Piccolo moved him up and down, Nexus swayed his hips slightly side to side. Each time that piccolo thrust deep within him, he moans louder, his entire self overcome with immeasurable pleasure.

Then, when Piccolo bites his neck, enough to pierce his skin, he let's out a long trilling moan, and digs his nails deeper within Piccolo's shoulders. Nexus was a glutton for the raw stuff, biting and drawing blood. His head hangs loosely upon his neck, allowing Piccolo more access to his skin, wanting to feel his bite, to feel teeth dig deep into him, just like that of what was moving so deep and fast in him down below. He begins to cry out, saying Piccolo's name and several other things in his native language, each word said like a moan.

For the first time ever, in his entire life, he'd ever felt this way. Not even with women had he felt like this. All he wanted, was for Piccolo to do with him as he wanted, to feel Piccolo's weight on him, to forever feel his touch, that lustful, animal like touch. "Piccolo..." he groans, squeezing his eyes shut, sweat once more beginning to become slick on his skin, a drop sliding down the side of his face.

Piccolo bit harder into his neck, drawing more blood as he continued to thrust. His blood was toxic... but made him only want more of it. Piccolo heard his name called, moaned, over and over again. Each time drove him wild with want. He pulled Nexus away from the boulder, and instead onto the soft grass below. One hand held Nexus down on his side and hip, and the other pulled one leg on top of his shoulder. He was shocked to see that he was able to thrust a little deeper, slipping in almost to the end. Piccolo stared down, watching himself slide in andnout and he shivered, "Fuck.. I'm all the way in..."

Piccolo pounded into him now, wanting to hear his voice, his cries, and his name come from the others mouth, "Nyx.. say it again." Sweat poured down his own face and chest, mixing with Nexus' as small droplets fell onto the grass below.

Trembling as he was bit harder, Nexus was beginning to see red as things got more and more intense. Before he knew it, they were on the grass, Nexus on his side, one hip pressed into the ground, while Piccolo moved one of his legs over his shoulder, so his foot dangled down on the other side. One would be surprised at just how flexible Nexus' body was, and how well it could move. His body shivers as Piccolo manages to push further in, his insides accepting the hardened flesh willingly, and closes tightly around Piccolo, much more so since, even though he hadn't said, he was a virgin in that area.

"Uhhhh...haaa...nnngh...PICCOLO!" He moans even louder than before, his voice echoing all around them. Dirt and grass clung to his sticky and sweat skin, but he was oblivious to this. All he could feel was Piccolo pounding hard into him, and the blood dripping across his fevered flesh, making a trail of deep crimson, sizzling slightly as it was exposed to air. "Piccolo! Ahh...h-harder!" Nexus savored the way that Piccolo had called him Nyx, oe could say it more deliciously lustful, or make him feel so good by just speaking his name like that out loud. "P-Piccolo...!"

Piccolo's body, as if on command, did exactly as he was told, driving his hardest between his thighs. The sounds of skin slapping skin, and a mixture of Nexus' cries drove him wild with lust. He started to raise his power, letting loose of his wild nature. His long nails once again dug deep grooves into the others hip, and also his thigh as he pounded even harder and faster still. Moans mixed with his hard breathing carried across the field and he softly was thanking God no one was in miles of the area.

Piccolo could feel a tingling deep inside him. He was nearing close to release and he could feel it. He didn't want to stop, though. Not when it'd been so long since he felt this feeling. "Nyx.." he panted, keeping up with the rhythm of his lovemaking, "I'm... gonna come..."

Nails dug lines into his skin, tearing it and making him bleed, blood dripping from his thigh and hip as well as his neck now. When Piccolo drove deeper and harder, Nexus moans even louder, his voice mingling with Piccolo's low groans. White flashes mix with the red his eyes were seeing, as they open slightly, too look at Piccolo, his cheeks burning red as his heart pounded in his chest, his breathing now just gasps, his lips parted widely.

He could hear what Piccolo said, but like him, Nexus didn't want it to end. "Th-then do it....a-and l-let me....nnn....b-bite...you..a...again...uuunnn..." Nexus manages to get the words from his mouth, though they were laced with moans and soft, low groans. He himself was no where near release, since his body was built a bit different from Piccolo's or anyone else's on Earth. Just getting some kind of extreme, and deep pleasure filled experience could do the trick. Like what was going on right now.

Piccolo released his leg. Taking a hold of Nexus' forearms, he pulled him up, still I inside him, and he wrapped the others arms around his neck. Both hands placed on his hips, Piccolo deeply kissed him again. His tongue worked the inside of Nexus' mouth, gently massaging the others tongue with his own. Both hands went from Nexus' hips, and slowly traveled their way up his chest, his thumbs grazing both nipples before lowering again. One arm again wrapped around Nexus' side to hold him up and his other hand traveled lower still, wrapping itself around the others cock, and he started stroking in the rhythm to his thrusting.

He was waiting for the bite, knowing that whatever it was that he was doing would make the experience that much better. "Do it.. quick.."

Moved to a sitting position, Nexus' knees bent slightly, he holds tightly to where his arms were placed by Piccolo. His hips swayed in Piccolo's hands, and the kiss they shared was invigorating in it's own way, hot breath mingling upon sweet, hot breath. Their tongues moved alongside each other, and when Nexus felt Piccolo first graze his thumbs across his nipples, then one hand took a hold of his own cock, and begins stroking it, he moans into the kiss. His inner thighs tremble, his skin felt on fire with each touch it received.

Pulling away for a moment, he does as Piccolo says, once again placing his mouth upon Piccolo's body, and sinking his teeth in deeper than before, drawing more than a few drops of blood forth as he placed that addicting liquid inside of Piccolo's veins, holding there a bit longer, to get more in, and tasting Piccolo's blood as well. When he'd finished, he runs his tongue over the spot, then makes a trail of light nips back up to Piccolo s lips, the tips of his sharp teeth just barely nicking the skin. Before placing his lips back on Piccolo's he smiles lustfully. "There...that...sh-should be...more than...e-enough..." He moans again, before kissing Piccolo hungrily once again, his arms around Piccolo's neck pulling him in even deeper.

"Ahh!!" Hr groaned from the bite, breathing harder as he felt that weird sensation resonate throughout his body again, this time for a longer period of time. He continued his pace, the feeling like a drug taking over his body, and he was hooked on it. After the kiss, Piccolo sank his own teeth back inside the same bite, reopening the wound as he came deep inside Nexus. He grunted through the bite, thrusting just a few more times, and his hand still stroking the others cock.

On his knees now, Piccolo sat there, pausing while he tried to catch his breath. He removed his mouth from Nexus' neck and used his arm to wipe any blood that fell down his chin. He slowly placed both hands on the others hips and smirked, "You didn't come... Now that I DID come.. are you ready for round two?"

Nexus groans out loud when Piccolo sinks his own teeth into him, his muscles twitching. He felt as Piccolo came deep inside of him, and for Nexus, the sensation that he felt, having it inside, was stimulating, just as the liquid he'd poured into Piccolo's veins was stimulating him. His lower region felt hot, it was burning on the inside, like a fire contained in a stove, unable to escape from within.

Once released from Piccolo's teeth, he lets his head fall back, his hair falling in his face, sticking to his forehead and cheeks. His breathing was much quicker in pace to that of Piccolo's, and like him, he took a few moments to catch his breath. The skin on his hips respond to Piccolo's touch, sending waves of more longing coursing through Nexus' veins. He looks straight at Piccolo, matching the smirk on his lips, his own sultry and hot. Licking his lips, he answers Piccolo's question with no words, simply begins to move his body again along Piccolo's cock, swaying his hips, moving up and down, the liquid, AND Nexus doing their job, and making Piccolo rock hard again, hornier than ever. His movements practically reading 'Of course I'm ready for round two. Enough chit chat and fuck me already.'

Piccolo grunted again, his eyes squeezing shut as Nexus worked his cock. It only took a few movements to made him rock hard again. Inside, he could feel the region getting hotter and it made his loins burn. Piccolo laughed softly, tightening his grip on Nexus' hips, "You like getting kinky, huh? It's a good thing I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

Piccolo closed his eyes for a moment, a green aura forming around both their bodies. It looked like he strained, but only for a few seconds, and then he reopened them, another smirk on his face.

Just as suddenly there was a second pair of hands roaming on Nexus' body, and another pair of teeth sink back into the same bite on his neck, greedily lapping up any blood that fell..

Piccolo turns Nexus' around, now having his back against him and the other was face-to-face with another Piccolo, "Meet my double. I have the ability not only to regenerate, but also duplicate myself. Whatever he tastes.. I taste, and whatever he feels, I feel. But don't worry.. you'll feel him just as much as you feel me right now."

If this was some kind of torture, Nexus never wanted it to end. He could go on forever, to feel like this for an eternity, to never forget this sensation. As another pair of hands roam his body, he shivers softly, and as he was bitten, he moans loudly, it was heaven. His face was bright red, his eyes filled to the brim with lust, his look skillfully seductive.

As he was turned, his back now pressing against Piccolo's stomach, he comes face to face with another Piccolo, or, as he was explained, a duplicate. Nexus stares right at the copy, and doesn't even hesitate, but leans forward, his hands planted firmly on the ground, and places his lips against the copy's, biting his bottom lip, before pushing hungrily against them.

As he kissed the double, he continued to move his body, swaying his hips and lower body, arching his back like a feline, his spine curving inward deeply. All of him was burning with desire, his whole self trembling with uncontrollable need. A moment passes, and he feels a dripping of something rolling down his thigh, knowing exactly what it was. It made him just the more hotter, as sweat glistened on his skin, mingling with the blood and cum. "Piccolo...make it...burn...ahhh...burn so h-hot..."