A Battle Between Two Worlds

Bloodbunny

The need for sleep wasn't exactly a necessity to Ange since he was not human, but at times it got pretty boring. He watching Shiro who was, once again, completely asleep.

"How does one ever" he asks before reaching for a blanket like cloth and placed it over Shiro's and his own bodies

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• alexia__

Shiro later on the night pulled Ange closer to him coiling himself around the other male his breath agansit the others ear.

He didn't know when it had happened but he dreamed all night of the skin he had seen in the bath that afternoon. In his dreams he held Shiro close and kissed his neck while his hands ran up and down the small back. In his dream he hugged the boy closer and sucked on the skin in his shoulder then moved to the neck once again

"Shiro" he breathed out.

In his dream he had grown hard against the small body which he refused to let go. For all he knew that was a dream. But actually all was happening and he really was doing each of those things to Shiro.

Shiro's frail body began to tremble as Ange began kissing and sucking his sensitive pale skin his lips quvieribg letting out queit moans and whines Shiro woke up as he heard Ange call him and the fact he was grinding agansit Shiro's now awakened member.

Ange continues this for sometime until he hears soft moans. His eyes shot open and he comes face to face with Shiro. Alarmed he released the small warm body and almost calls off the bed

"Oh- oh my god" he chocked in surprise "I'm so sorry" his face quickly gaining heat. His shocked face reflected fear and his own desiring passion.

Shiro sqwermed in his arms untill he finally let go the small body laying infront of Ange was quivering not I fear of him but rather something else.

"A-ange i-ive never felt this way I'm scared....." Shiro whimpered softly covering his erection with both hands his cheeks covered in deep blush.

Surprise replaced his embarrassment and he looked at the other who was shivering quite nicely on the bed. Ange's tongue licked his bottom lip and focused on the blush now covering Shiro's face.

He had never felt this sort of desire for anyone before, but to him Shiro looked so seductive that it hurt

"D-do you want more" he asked his eyes never leaving the others face.

Shiro felt a weird tingling sensation run down his spine as he saw Ange lick his lips Shiro felt as if just the look of his eyes were piercing through him Ange was just like a hungry wolf!

"I-i think so....." Shiro nodded slightly as he spoke unsure of his own desire .

Slowly, and ready at any moment to be pushed away, Ange grabs Shiro's hand and places a kiss on it before moving over the smaller figure softly pinning him down. His right hand moves to the small bump in the other's pant, his left arm entwined with Shiro's soft hair.

His lips proceed to the spot in the neck where he had previously been, he licks there before softly biting the flesh, soft enough to cause pleasure.

Shiro gasped as his hand was suddenly grabbed and kissed his blush deepened slightly as he watched the other kiss the back of his hand earning another small gasp as he was pinned down beneath the larger male,moans escaping Shiro's lips as he licked the hickey formed from earlier before biting causing Shiro to tensen up as he moaned .

The other's reactions were nicely welcomed by Ange who was drowning in desire from every moan. the soft sound rung through the room and was welcomed greatly.

Ange's had slip inside Shiro's pants and he takes hold of the already hard member. Slowly but steadily he begins to stroke it, soon after the speed increases

Shiro flinched slightly trying to hold back his voice but it bursted through his lips as Ange began to stroke his member causing him to instinctively open his thighs slightly ti become more comfortable and to give him more to touch.

The moaning was a lovely sound to Ange's ears and he wanted more of it.

Rising from his position he moved lower, first he places a humid kiss to Shiro's head before he began to lick. Taking in the whole thing in his mouth he began to move every so often increasing the speed, his eyes seductively looking at Shiro's reactions and the way his hips slightly trembled

Shiro couldn't help but lock eyes with Ange as he held his hair tightly.

"A-ange...ngh..feels good." Shiro sqwermed beneath him his eyes glossed over with lust.

"I-if you grab my hair it will feel better" he tells the other as he places the small hands on his head. Ange continues with the same movements over Shiro's member and small waves of pleasure ran through his and Shiro's fingers entwined with his strands of hair.

Shiro nodded softly and dug his fingers into his hair gently,Shiro flinched as the other continued touching him leaving him craving a bit more then usua soft moans escaped his lips as he bit his lower lip.

Ange could feel the other getting closer but the small amount of precum. Replacing his mouth with his hand he continues to stoke it at the same speed his thumb now circling one SHiro's nipple which had grown pointy and pink.

Shiro twitched a wanton expression on his once innocent face a small gasp left his lips as he felt Ange's thumb circling his nipple one of his softspots.Shiro trembled slightly curling his body slightly in reaction to what the other was doing to him,Shiro climaxed panted softly the arch in his back slowly lowering.

He released the boy's member and cleaned the remains off his hand. Ange blushed slightly realizing once again what had occurred.

He blamed it on lust and his own pleasure, but not once did he say love, for it was not that. Shiro was cute, innocently cute and that was that.

'Its a good thing I didn't kiss you' he told himself as his eyes looked from the floor to Shiro's flushed face.

Shiro layed down fully once he thought the other was finished and pulled up his underwear and pants before pulling the blanket up on himself.

"Guess that's it night Ange." He spoke softly arousal obviously still in his voice.

"B-but its...morning he looked at the other stunned. All he did was sleep which was quite ridiculous.

Quickly he stood up and went to the other removing the blanket and smiled slightly devilishly "Now Shiro" he murmured "We have to get going"

Shiro blushed softly and sighed extending his arms.

"Carry me." He waited for the other male to pick him up.

"Where are we going...."

The soft arms entwined around his neck as he picked up Shiro, their faces only a few inches away and Ange could feel the warm breath from the other boy.

"Our next stop is the night city" he said. When he was a child that place had been his favorite. Not often did the sun come up and due to the large amount of Magic there it was kept dark.

"Ever heard of it Shiro" asked Ange as his arms carried the other the touch of heat making his heart speed up and unconsciously begin to love the skin contact

Shiro watched Ange's lips as he spoke tempted to kiss them but he didn't feel it was the right moment to do so.

"I've never heard of it...." Shiro leaned his head agansit the others neck getting slightly more comfortable in the others arms.

"Then we can get proper care there right?"

"yes" he answered "I'm sure we can".

Outside the cabin the wind was humid making the day appear hotter, the extra exercise asked for all of Ange's will power, Shiro was starting to get heavy. But every time he was asked Ange went ahead and smiled not letting the other become worried.