Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Hikaru tilted his head and he smiled softly moving to him and he slid his lips over the boys ear's and he nipped the long white structures as his fingers ran over his tail again. "Weird how? A good weird?" he asked gently against the boys ears licking his lips slightly as his tail started to thump against the bed. He was happy and excited to find something that could make Akira seem oddly hot and red in the face. He loved having that advantage over him, it was like a game to him to see who could get the upper hand first.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Akira trembled and held onto the other male tighter as he nipped at his white floppy rabbit ears as well as toying with his white little fluffy tail causing him to get weak in the knees.

"D-dont ask such embarrassing t-thingst-things's voice wavered as he spoke softly. Akira huffed softly and grabbed the others tail and began petting and rubbing it hoping it would have the same effect on Hikaru .

Hikaru moved slightly his ears twitching as he moved his face lower kissing along the boys neck nipping here and there letting out a soft growl. He felt the small fingers on his tail and he blushed lightly however it was a calming feeling rather than that of a horny one. He chuckled gently against the boys neck and suckled lightly, "not working lovely try again." he said his husky voice making its way to Akira's ears. His hands roamed from the small tail to the boys waist moving up and under the shirt he had used to cover himself.

Akira huffed softly his cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"N-no fair..." Akira sqwermed and suddenly got a idea and turned around and began licking and nipping at the others ears hoping it would work or at least catch him off guard.

"W-what are you doing?" Akira's blush darkened as he felt the others hand slip under his shirt causing him to pull away from the other's ears.

Letting out a soft growl Hikaru moved his ears slightly as the boys warm mouth closed around them, he shivered lightly and if Akira hadn't moved he would have moaned. "I'm doing whatever I want? I have this...strong feeling of wanting to eat you up.." he said softly against the boys neck his hands moving up to his nipples running his fingers over them and pinching one gently. "I want to eat you again.." he said gently against him as he began sucking on the skin of his neck his hands roaming his body as one stayed on his nipples and the other moved down to his length pulling it into his hands and he smiled. "Why? YOu dont like it?"

Akira blushed darkly.

"T-then eat me Mr.wolf." Akira shuddered as the other piniched the now hardened bud causing him to let out a sweet moan, the level of arousal rising in him as he began to unconsciously hump the others leg through instinct.

"I-i like it when you t-touch me Hikaru." Akira looked away blushing.

Hikaru moved instantly hearing the boys approval and he laid him down onto his back sliding a leg between Akira's. Soft growls and whines left his lips as he moved kissing down the boys chest his hands pulling the shirt from the boys body letting it fall from his hands in tattered cloth. He kissed the boys nipples again before moving lower kissing down his stomach going to the now rising erection on his stomach. He hummed softly to himself his tail wagging in pure bliss and happiness as he moved like it was all second nature to him. His lips moved to the hilt of his length kissing the base before he moved kissing up the length of his shaft to the boys tip. He looked up at him his hand pumping the boys length now before he moved wrapping his mouth around the warm manhood that awaited him.

Akira sqwermed softly hearing the other letting out heated growls and whines aroused him a bit for some reason, a soft gasp left his lips as the other male tore the large shirt that was covering his body off causing him to blush darkly. Akira's feet thumped against the bed slightly as his tail twitched as he felt Hikaru began to touch his length causing him to groan in arousal his fingers digging into the others hair, he moaned as he felt warmth consume his member.

"h-hikaru.... I-its leaking out..." He blushed darkly as the cum from the previous night began to leak out slowly as he tensed, he tried to close his legs in embarrassment.

Hikaru moved his mouth moving up and down the boys length moaning softly. He heard the words leaving his lovers lips and he looked up at him blushing lightly, his hands moved and he slid his fingers moving between Akira's cheeks and slowly but surely slipping his finger into the boy. It was easy from the previous nights cum acting as a lube and he started moving his finger inside of Akira as his mouth moved on the boys length. He looked up at him growling softly as the boys legs slowly started to close in on him and he used the free hand he had to part his legs once more.

Akira moaned softly and sqwirmed as the other grasped his thighs holding them apart.

"Ahnnm..." Akira sqeaked softly his thighs and tail trembling softly in pleasure as his body curled inwards slightly trying to lessen the unbearable pleasure he was receiving, his body felt like it was burning with arousal as he sqwirmed trying to pull away from the fingers that threatened him to submit to the other male.

"You" ll have to catch me first." Akira said playfully while turning over so he was on his knees then he quickly began to crawl away from the other .

Hikaru hadn't been expecting that, Akira pulled away from him. He sat up and he growled softly moving and grabbing the boys foot pulling him to him and he smiled. "I'm sorry...but a rabbit cant outrun me when its already been caught.." he said leaning down and kissing Akira softly. His ears then twitched but he ignored it, then the sound of a knock came from their door and he groaned rolling off Akira and throwing a blanket over the boys wet body. "Dont get up...she'll see it all if you do." he quickly pulled on some pants and he walked to the door. "Hey lovely...why are you up so early?" he asked her and she blushed looking up at him. "I got thirsty...can you get me something?" she asked and Hikaru nodded closing the door behind him and walking her to the kitchen.

He got her a glass of water and walked her back to her room which was on the other side of the cabin. "Go back to sleep love, you had a long trip last night.." just when he was finishing his sentence she laid back down and started to doze off. he chuckled gently and shut the door walking back to his room and opening it going to the bed and laying down on his back. "Ugh...that was close." he laughed softly.

Akira squeaked softly as he was grabbed by his foot and pulled him back into his embrace.

"Yes that I know but the prey always struggles~" Akira said while smirking as they parted, suddenly the other male got off of him and answered the door.

"Wh-ha.." he blushed after processing what the other had said.

Akira laid back with a sigh and hugged the pillow as the other male went to get their daughter a glass of water,what he didn't know was that Akira was still very aroused and had began fingering and playing with himself by the time that the other male had got back.

"H-Hikaru!" Akira stopped quickly and tried to cover up what he was doing, although it was rather obvious due to the thick line of blush across his cheeks .

"

Hikaru sighed and he chuckled shaking his head at the male next to him, he leaned over and kissed his neck. "Why dont you show me what you were doing? Don't tell me you werent either because I can tell...you're trembling lovely." he said gently and nipped the skin on the boys neck. His fingers moved to his throat grabbing ahold of it gently making the boy move to him as he captured Akira's lips hungerly. A soft growl left his lips as he moved away from the others plump, pink lips and he smirked, "Come on, show me what you were doing baby." he said gently encouraging Akira to let him in.

Akira flushed a deep red.

"H-hikaru but its so embarrassing...." He whined softly and sqwirmed, when he finally gave in he reached downwards and began to once again play with him self and finger himself.

"H-happy?" Akira moaned softly.

Hikaru licked his fingers and nodded leaning down and kissing Akira before moving and sliding a finger in with Akira's already moving one. "Dont pull out lovely...I wanna see how many you can take.." he chuckled lightly kissing down the boys neck and down to his nipples biting the skin roughly yet moaning a sweet moan as his fingers moved oppisite of Akira's so he had one finger going in as one was going out.

Akira whined softly and sqwirmed more then before as his insides clenched down on the intrusion.

"h-hikaru.." Akira whined softly as the other male attacked his nipples.

Hikaru moved easily and he shifted pulling his fingers out and moving so he was hip to hip with his lover, he let a trail of spit drop down to his erection before running a hand up and down it getting it wet. "I cant take it anymore...you have no idea how hot that is.." he said growling under his breath, he moved the boys legs further apart and he smiled. "Leave your finger in there my little bunny.." he said sweetly and he started to enter Akira. He moaned lowly in his throat as the extra friction of the boys finger against his shaft and the tightness of Akira itself pushed him to get harder.

Akira sqwirmed as the other male pushed inside causing him a small amount of pain.

"O-oh god I can feel you stretching me apart." Akira moaned as he three his head back.

Hikaru moaned loudly and he shifted, "Sorry love...I-i feel slightly bigger than I used to be.." he said softly and moaned pushing into Akira till the hilt. "f-fuck..." he was right though, the transformation hadn't only changed him but his erection was two inches thicker than before and he had already had a good sized member. He moaned and panted softly moving so he pulled Akira's finger out for him. "I'm sorry I'll be gentle for the first part.." he said lovingly and panting.

Akira whined softly like an animal in heat and reached out for the other male wanting the other to hold him closer.

"No don't move just yet....." Akira whined softly and sqwirmed.

"I-i feel so weird....." Akira mewled.

• 2 weeks later...

Hikaru did as he was told and he slid his lips to the boys neck biting it gently as his arms went around his sides pushing in halfway. "Alright love I wont move for you...just tell me when and I'm all yours..." he said softly a low growl of impatience leaving his lips without him really meaning it. His ears were perked and his eyes were half closed while he slowly sucked a dark red welt on the boys neck.

(So sorry for being away for awhile I have been Kind of sick lately...I've been down from school and YO for awhile and just wanted to let you know I'm alright!)

Akira's legs trembled softly as they wrapped around the other male as he letter out a heated whine.

"Don't go fast......" Akira Blushed darkly as he spoke.

Akira ran his fingers through the others hair as he sucked on his neck leaving behind dark marks.

(I'm glad your alright I hope you get better soon.)

Hikaru only nodded and he slowly pulled back his hips till h was only tip deep inside of Akira and then he slid slowly into him again, "Fine fine.." he said softly groaning at the sensation his teeth biting into his lips at the slow movements he had to take for Akira. He shifted and moaned louder as he felt the others mouth on his neck making his erection grow harder and his hips buck slightly causing a whispered apology to leave his lips.

Akira gasped softly as the other buckled his hips in response hitting his prostate dead on causing him to coil inwards slightly as he moaned loudly his inners tightening around the other male.

"H-hikaru...." Akira pulled the other into a kiss.

"I love you."

Hikaru moaned loudly and his hips rocked into Akira's with the sudden jump from the boys and he moaned loudly biting the boys ear. "F-fuck I love you too." he said groaning softly biting him again his hips started to shift again. His resolve to be gentle and slow flew out the window and he started to slam into Akira roughly his need echoing in his growls and soft whines.