Have you confessed your feelings to your "love"?

jeno_cide

Maybe this is cowardly of me... but I waited for the other person to confess first. I'm not very good with sentimental things to be honest, haha.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• lukaXGAMErs

• Orient

• Rumpleteaser

• 1 month later...

Nope never happening. She is a hella straight girl even my best friend said it would be awkward. Even though I think she might at least be bi-curious I can never prove it. Heck I found out she likes a boy who lives in another city on Valentines Day, it was the worst and still I have to play it cool cause she is one of my best friends.

I have and it was a horrible mistake, but I do make those a lot, it doesn't matter at this point *throws a F*k it party*

I'll be honest and say I've never understood that..

"what is love" (not to quote a certain song)

I've often thought about that.

There'S few times I thought I loved someone but it wasnt it

Then there's times I didnt think of someone that way but got hurt about somehting stupid.

Well all that to say I havent really said it until it was too late :cuteonion37:

Even now I'm dating and it was him who did the first move hehe

They confessed to me first. The second time I watched The Theory of Everything and felt so loving I told her. She was so relieved. We've been steady since. ^.^ She is the best thing in my life. XD Except my Mum. Mum is awesome.

• 2 months later...

I have. Remember the day perfectly~

When I was a freshman in high school, I was in love with a senior. He was tall and skinny, kinda like a pole. He wore all black and so did I, just to get his attention. I was young then so, even I know now this was cowardly but being really into anime didn't help. I confessed to him through a letter that I had given to a friend to slip it to him. Did that on a Friday and four the whole weekend I was freaking out. On Monday, psyching myself up, he found me, we went outside and he gently let me down. He had to have been the sweetest guy I have fallen in love with. I can't say I wasn't sad because for the rest of the day, I would secretly cry in the bathroom. To this day, I remember every word he said to me and I don't regret it one bit.

:leaf20:

Yup....

He was the first guy I ever confessed too. I got carried away by the moment since my feelings got stirred up by a stupid question. After that, I realized what just happened he awkwardly asked me for a cup of water then I pretended like nothing happened. I thought that he would just let it slide off so I felt quite disappointed but surprised from what happened next..

I had my friend, indirectly, "confess" to the guy I liked several years ago and he rejected me. Even more years ago, I had someone confess to me with a joke, but then I never saw him again because it was the last day of school.

about 2 weeks before I was able to really do, he turned into a complete

The_Black_Hole_-_geograph.org_.uk_-_396812-delunula-deloonula.jpg

Good thing I didn't. Although we had something quite intimate and he knew I cared very much about him for some years and told me he did the same... but we never actually said those words. But still, it hurts. :'(

ah yes I've always been very straight forward to the point of chasing the person until they reciprocate my feelings (or go out with me)

• 3 weeks later...

I did but my 'affection' faltered on the same time that I confess so basically the confession is nothing but a waste of time.

Confess?

I was never be the one who confessed first.

Sometimes words are not necessary.

But it is important to do to make sure that your partner has a place in your heart and mind.

I tell him everyday, especially when I'm going to sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

i won't call it 'love'....? more like crush.

well, maybe it was because he was the first guy that i 'like' when i finally learned how this feeling works. mannnn its been almost more than 10 years, i can't believe this! even looking at his pics on IG still makes my heart giddy

• 3 weeks later...

Never confessed to someone, never been in love in 24 years.

i'm still waiting for the one that will make my heart beat x')

Of course there is Kim Jongin but he's not available so..

It wasn't really "love", but a mini crush. I liked my guy classmate since third grade and when we were about to be separated by sixth grade, we exchanged numbers. He kept pressing me for an answer when he asked me who I liked and eventually I gave him the first letter of his name, which was N. Although there were two guys in our class who had the letter N as the first letter of his name, he guessed that it was him I liked (he was so smug about it too) so I admitted "yeah, it's you. Is it a problem?" He just texted that he liked me back. I remember lying on the ground trying to soak up sunlight because my body had grown cold in shock because it was too good to be true. Before long, though, he sent a group message saying that he was going to be serious about his second degree cousin, who he had been crushing on way before me, if he really did like me. So the unlabelled connection we had was cut short. Last time I heard, his parents and his second degree's cousin's parents scolded them harshly for their "relationship", to which I thought was "well, that's what you get for ditching me mwahaha"... But really, I felt really sad then