Have you confessed your feelings to your "love"?

jeno_cide

I have and he told me he love me back but we are not dating or going out as of yet oh i am sorry to you pigwater.dont worry i love you as my friend.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• lukaXGAMErs

• Orient

• Rumpleteaser

I will never forget it. This woman whom I confessed to was the first love of my life ever. I remember being so confused about my emotions. I was 15 I if remember correctly and I fell in love at first sight, even though I didn't know what love was. I would research Google to find an answer and with time I came to accept it as love. It was so powerful to me however I didn't know how to talk to women or know if they love me the same. So I befriended this woman for 5 years, my love never fading once. By the time I was a sophomore in highschool she was already in a relationship for about 2 months. I endured so much because to me, love is endurance. I didn't bother her with my feelings and made way for her happiness. It was hard because her boyfriend at the time was one of my closest friends. But still to me, her happiness was the most important. After much time of hardships I finally gain the courage to confess thanks to the help of two dear friends who insisted I go on so I have no regrets. So I did. I had everything planned. So eventually I met with her alone and my mind went completely blank. I didn't know what to say and was so nervous that I kept doing some phone floppy thing which she commented on (I do it to this day now). So my mind blank I just begun speaking, not even thinking. I let it all out. I remember the words I spoke. "I seriously love you much. I've loved you since the first day we met and made eye contact, since that first word you said to me. My love is so real. I know we're young but I want to marry you."I let it all out. And then I waited for her reply. She then admited she's loved me since that first day too. All those years. However she was in a relationship already at the time. So she asked me to wait. Me being crazy in love replied with " I'd wait forever for you." Sounds like a happy ending right? So I waited. And waited. And waited.. and waited... and then I waited some more..... it shattered me into an infinite number of pieces. But still, I waited. I thought even if it was 0.01%, I'd grab onto that little bit and have faith. Hope that the first love of my entire life would come back to me. Eventually my same close friend had sex with her in a room right next to me. I also forgot to mention that from the start he knew how I felt. Sorry for the long story but I wanted to say it somewhere. The only love I truly had wasn't a disaster. It WAS the apocalypse to me. Love is everything to me and without it. What am I? Still, the happiest memories I have are thanks to my failed love. I do not regret it even if it makes me miserable to this day. She was my closest friend. Now she's just a stranger who faded so far away that I can't even think about how she looked. Or how she sounds. Or the way her smile pierced my body and soul and gave me life. The worst part is she doesn't consider me her friend anymore. Everything we went though as friends, to her just gone. I just want my friend back..

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to be quite honest - my girl actually confessed that she liked me, so I didn't have to tell her how I felt about her first A week or two later I asked her to be my girlfriend, she agreed even though it would mean a long distance relationship for over 6 months. We've been a couple for 3 years in September ^__^And November last year I asked her to become engaged to me... She accepted! I'm a very lucky woman~ (even if she drives me mad sometimes :p)

no, I havent. since it would be a long distance relationship, I wouldnt want to put her under stress. I guess I will when the time is right?

• 5 weeks later...

I couldn't confess my feelings to the one i love , i was lucky because that person had and the same feelings towards me and confessed to me and now we're dating ^.^ :Wink:

Hm. I will confess. Yes. Until late last year I never thought I'd actually like someone. I was confused by what's happening already, so I told him that I think I kind of like him. Instead of answering that he doesn't see me that way, just because I said, "If this is making you feel uneasy I can distance myself for a while" he told me "Yeah, good luck with life." And i'm like, "uh, okay. Thanks... I guess." Whenever I remember what happened, I don't know if I really liked him or I just confused it with admiration because he's the kind of person that I would love to hang out with everyday.

• 7 months later...

He was a beautiful Uke and I was a short fangirl. I told him I liked him, he threw a ball at me.

• 2 weeks later...

I did confessed to my ex (more like I did the first initiative) by writing a poems (haiku and sonnet).

Whenever I read it today, I felt so embarrassed. Good thing its not too cheesy. Otherwise, I might end up vomiting my last meal. lol

Guest Robuta

nope...i don't ever confess but i raped kiss one of the ex (before being together) after being completely drunk

I have never fallen in love before or confessed to anyone. I almost confessed to this one boy when I was in Kindergarten. I even wrote an "I love you letter" and everything! But my mom looked through my backpack and found it. Afterwards, I just chickened out. Never got to tell him.

Hell, I probably lost interest a week later and fell in love with Pokémon or something.

I haven't T^T I'm a shy shy shy one and that guy is a cold blooded mammal but after days, my feelings toward him vanished and fell in love with someone else's boyfriend xD. But i ended up loving my fave kpop idols. ♥.♥ can't tell to them what i'm feeling cause they're out of my reach and we were separated by fate. Fate is so naughty and envious T^T

lately my loves have been k-pop idols (one idol in particular) so it really isn't much of a possibility to actually confess, haha. but yeah, i've confessed to friends in the past, and sometimes it really is better to keep your mouth shut about it, especially if the feelings aren't mutual. i used to be close to a guy but after i accidentally let out that i liked him, we grew apart. things became really awkward and i went through a lot of middle school angst.

Nope, I don't have the confidence to do it.

It's just like... One-sided lover thingy? Yeah that's it. It's better to do nothing than to hurt yourself.

Yes and it's working out, I think. I hope. XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't and never will. I think I'll be dealing with this by myself forever...or who knows I might get this ridiculous insanity one day and try my luck...but as rational as I am, No I don't think so.. lol..

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I lied before I did confess, just once. Someone on tumblr who I secretly liked for some time. not that it worked out tho, but it's better to deal with these feelings and being properly turned down then to keep on hoping.