Have you confessed your feelings to your "love"?

jeno_cide

hey guys! just want to kill thh boredom so i am starting this new thread.

Have you confessed your feeling to someone you "love"?

Share your experience and it would be great if u include that person's reactions/response to you after the confession..

Let's start the ball rolling....:hamtaro-005 (8):

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• lukaXGAMErs

• Orient

• Rumpleteaser

I have been recently advised not to "confess" to anyone I may have a crush on, simply start a conversation and subtly try to see if they are interested in me or not, so sadly, I cant share my confession with you, my life isnt like a shoujo manga lol

i'll start first...it was a very cold sunday night..i have this close friend of mine who i share almost everything,,like going and hanging out,eat and other stuffs.....i believe (or assume is the right word i guess)...we were lying in queen size bed talking about anime like naruto,bleach, one piece,etc.....and it came suddenly to me asking the stupidest question on hwat can he say about yaoi anime or any BL movies,,,well as expected he didnt knw what yaoi was or BL....(seems didnt have any idea about it at all)...and it so happened that he had data on his mobile phone and goggled it....well he just said that he havent tried reading one but had watched Thai BL movie like "love of Siam" and "Timeline"...it kinda felt awkward watching two guys doing it but he finds it find and interesting.....so now i have the openning to ask him about my sexuality and my feelings for him....well he just said that he couldnt blame me for feeling that way since we've been so close since 3rd grade...but eventually he just told me for us to remain friends and nothing should change after that......i am thankful to have that kind of friend but being with him like before is an excruciating pain seeing him dating with a girl...he even asked for help setting up their dates..(so insensitive,,,i might sound selfish) but now we went our own separate ways...though i couldnt be with him still holding on to the good memories we had together.......(wew......)

I have, and it was awkward. I confessed in middle school, in high school, 'we played the ignore each other game' and in college, he returned the feelings, but at that point I've already moved on. (Still awkward because we were in the same major, so he was in most of my classes). XD Occasionally, I still run into him and we continue to play the 'ignore each other game.' Ironic, because his younger brother is one of my besties. (^^) His brother wants it to work out, but you can't force some thing, I say.

OMG

I think if someone would fall on their knees before me and confess their love

(not like that'd ever happen to me!), I'd either laugh and handle it as a joke and/or Blush and try to chew a hole in the ground to hide in!

I NEVER could bring up the courage to do somethin like that... I guess I just lack the B0N3S XD

My Plan? Get 'em Drunk, get 'em Layed!

• 3 weeks later...

I been in band since forever an of course there will always be this attractive guy ( at least to me he was) that is built and is amazing at his instrument.

So this was about 4 years ago that I met him and some how it got out that I liked him, so I was terribly mad >.

"Yeah! I like you and so what!" then I ran away, didn't even let him answer.

So um that is my boyfriend who I been with for 3 years now. hahaha crazy or no all this did indeed happened.

Yes ,I have and it was a massive mistake.She admitted to having feelings for me also, but later on denied it and things became awkward between us.She had been in a relationship for over a year, I knew this hence why I found it so hard to come forward.That's why all I did was tell her how I felt and nothing more.

My head and heart are big mess with it all at the moment.

i ever did.. (it's not love though just crush) well im not sure it count or not but this is the story.. it's happened when im in middle school.. i like this guy, so i asked my friend for his number. then i make bet with my cousin if she can confessed to her crush, she did it. as a good person of course i'll do what i promised then i confessed by text. that's all.. what funny thing is i remember what i told my cousin when i asked her to do bet.. i told her "it's normal for girl confessed first. look at manga! all girls confess first!" hahahaha xD

my my im just into manga that time xD, now im thinking again im not sure the number is my crush number lol

• 4 weeks later...

I've confessed my attraction to a few people in my time.

But love? Ohohoho, thats hard to admit.

But yes. I have admitted my strogn feelings of love before.

Well. yes, I have. I was so happy back then, i was shy and embarrassed about it. I have a crush on him, he said that he has a crush on me, too. AHHH MUTUAL CRUSH!! XD and then he said, "Will you be my girlfriend?' But i said No. Ouch, THAT would be a bad experience... regret was my prize. (true story)

• 5 months later...

Too bad~

It never happened cus I thought them already understood it.

Day by day it was the same.

O.O of course °____° i mean why wouldnt i? ^^ I fall for people i trust r mature enough to not hate me for confessing to them. besides i suck at not telling feeling T////T Maa Pretty much always it goes wrong, but thats a different story, yohohohoohohoh XD XD XD XD XD XD

I did when I was way back in HS... hahahahahah..... I do it to straight dudes..... but.. lol NOW I DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO THAT ANYMORE