Love at first sight (robertita & hsycho) Private (+18)

robertita

Ryo gave to Kyo the tray with the drinks while he took the one with the snacks. Once they were back to the pool Ryo smiled to his lover. "Ayase we need some towels too. Come with me to look for them" he wanted to say to his lover what he found from Kyo.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

Ayase went with Ryo as he went to the bathroom and took some towels and Ayase went with Ryo downstairs and to the pool place and Ayase looked at Kyo and tatsumi who were swimming as he smilled

Ryo said as he gave to his lover the towels “Nothing happened between them. They want to wait. Let’s go back now. I don’t want them to suspect anything”. Once they were back he let the towels on a lounge-chair before he jumped into water.

Ayase got in the water as he layed on it and closed his eyes enjoying the water caring hem and after minutes he gor up of the water and started to dry his hair and sat in one of the lounge-chairs and stared at the sky

@robertita

Ryo enjoyed the warm water around his body. He didn’t realize at first that his lover was out. “Don’t forget to use the sun cream love” he yelled to Ayase seeing he’s on a lounge-chair. Kyo asked him “What’s happening Ryo? Your wrist is hurt”.

when Ayase heared Ryo he remmebered and started to put the sun cream and when he heared kyo he got worried about Ryo as he got up and sat on the tip of the pool and said to Ryo in a worried voice "are you okay Ryo? sorry I dident remmeber to put it on"

"Of course I'm ok love. It's just the fact we fight in joke last night. Hahaha, Ayase is quite strong Kyo and this morning I wake up with these scars. But I will be ok. Ayase helped me to put some cream.” Ryo explained lying. He could say the real story of the scars.

Ayase smilled and said "yes" looking down and Ayase sow kyo and tatsumi got out of the pool and Ayase took the towels from the lounge-chair and gave tatsumi and Kyo the towels so they can dry themselves

Ryo didn't want to go out of the pool yet. "I'm having fun here alone" he teased the others looking especially on his lover. He swam a little more and then he got out of the water too. He dried himself and took the sun cream from his lover hands.

Ayase started to put the sun cream on Ryo and when he finished he wanted to kiss his lover but dident want to do it when kyo and tatsumi are here so Ayase got in an idea as he whispered to Ryo "um Ryo do you think Kyo and tatsumi should get in privacy for a little , they might do what they did the last time so they can enjoy more" he said to his lover wanting to hear his replay

"Hahaha, do you want they to have intimacy or us?" Ryo whispered into his lover ear. "What are you two speaking there?" Kyo asked being curious. "Ayase suggested we should do some pancakes" Ryo answered smiling.

Ayase said to kyo and tatsumi "yes" as he smilled and after that Ayase said to Kyo "I will go take glasses and things back to the kitchen" as he went to take them and went to the kitchen and then Ayase went to the bathroom and took off his swimsuit and got dressed then he went back to the pool place

“I will go to prepare the pancakes. Ayase you should help me” Ryo asked his lover. Once he arrived into the kitchen he took out the milk, the eggs and the flour. He was ready to do the pancakes but he needed Ayase’s help.

Ayase went to he kitchen to help his lover with the pancakes as Ayase started to do them with Ryo and when they finished Ayase started to prepair four glasses and took the juice and poured them in the glasses and then when he finished putting them on the table Ayase started to put the pancakes on a plate and then he started to put them on the table

“Put the plate on the tray love not on the table. And once you finish come here. You deserve a reward for being such a good boy and helped me.” Ryo said smiling. He wanted to kiss his lover. “Didn’t you say you want to have some space just for us?” he asked Ayase once his lover was next to him. He pulled him closer and kissed his lips.

Ayase puts the plates on the tray and once he finished he heared Ryo Ayase blushed and answered hem "yes" and after Ayase felt Ryo pulling hem closer Ayase wraped his arms on Ryos shoulders and kissed Ryo

Ryo broke the kiss and looked into Ayase's eyes "We will do more things later love" he said smiling. "Let's go now to our guests" he added and took the tray into his hands. Once they arrive to the pool their guests were kissing on a lounge-chair.

Ayase blushed smilling when he sow kyo and tatsumi kissing each other as Ayase whispered to Ryo "should we leave them alone for a time tell they finish ?" as Ayase had no idea as he got in silence after this to hear what his lover will answer hem

"Yes love" Ryo said going to the living room followed by his lover. He put the tray on the table and dragged his lover on the sofa. "We should do same as them love" Ryo suggested kissing his lover passionatelly.

Ayase answered to his lovers kisses and when h broke the kiss he catched his breath and then Ayase started to kiss his lovers neck and moving his hand in his lovers top to touch his skin moving to his chest

“Hmm, I do love all my love. But not here, not now. We need to check if they finished the kiss” Ryo said before he whispered into his ear “Once they leave I will have you in the pool”. He then stood up and headed to the pool.

Ayase followed his lover to the pool and he took the tray with hem as Ayase sow that Kyo and tatsumi were talking and Ayase smilled and put the tray on the table and said "I am happy that both of you are enjoying the time here"

"We do feel great in your house Ryo. It's big and you have a pool" Kyo answered and took a pancake. "I never knew you can cook too" he added smiling. Ryo answered "Yes I know to do some dishes. Mom thought me".

Ayase smilled when he heared Kyo and then Ayase looked at tatsumi who was so silence as he said "I wanted to ask you tatsumi whats your interests" as he smilled Ayase wanted to know if tatsumi likes drawing and other things

Ryo was eating a pancake and was amused seeing his lover was trying to find more about their guests. “Ayase, do you think …can we draw you two in the park or even here?” Ryo asked smiling. "We need to draw for the contest".