*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I got to the shop. I could feel my heart beat super fast in my chest. I took a deep breathe to calm down. I walked in. Sherry saw me and frowned.

"You're late. Iris is pissed. She said if you show you're ugly mug in here, again...that she'll fire you."

I nodded. "That's why I came. To quit."

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I started to wake up my dream hurt. I cracked my eyes open.

"Sasha? Can you give me some water?"

"Of cousre hun." She got up going to the fountain.

Sherry scratched her head nervously. "Um, she's busy at the moment...can you wait?"

I sighed. "Since I'm here I might as well do what I came to do..."

I sat at one of the chairs and waited. She finished her client's tattoo and walked over to me.

"You're late." She was pissed.

"I know, I came to quit."

She gave a snort. "Fine. Quit. I don't give a shit. I knew you wouldn't last here."

She was starting to piss me off, but I had to keep my cool. I sighed and left.

"Leave. Just like everyone else."

I stopped. I felt a tinge of guilt. I closed the door behind me and went back to see Hope.

I sipped on the water, It felt nice to have somthing cool on me.

"Im sorry Sasha."

"Hope shut you fucking cocksucking mouth I love you and would o anything for you don't say sorry you did nothing wrong, there the asses." She walked over to me grabbing my hand a squeezing it as tears ran down her face derek got u and put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her..He was a nice guy I'm glad they got together.

"If you weren't so beaten up Hope I would slap you for saying somthing that stupid...I thought I had lost you this time...It was like the time before...I thought I lost one of the most valuable things in my life." She sobbed Squeezing my Hand Derek looked at me he wasn't much of a talker.

"Hope I know we just met recently but from the time I spent with you so far I know you did nothing to deceiver this." His voice was rough from not being used.

"Thank you."

I got back to the hospital, but not before stopping at a pastry shop and buying some cookies for Hope. I walked into the rook and heard Sasha crying. I started to panic. Did something happen to him while I was gone? I slammed the door open.

"Is Hope okay? Did something happen while I was gone?"

I looked around the room. Sasha was crying, but Hope was okay. I sighed and held my chest to stop my heart from beating right out of my chest.

"Oh, thank God you're okay. I brought you some cookies from a bakery I saw on my way here."

Sasha wipped her eyes

"Hope we'll be back later..I have to check on mom."

I nodded

"Im fine stephen she was crying because she was so worried about me she compared it to a time when I was ten and a nun at the orphanage, well caught me kissing another guy, I didn't know what being gay was at the time I just knew I though he was hot and he said I could kiss him. Once she saw she tried as she said to beat the gay out of me..I was in the hospital for three months, she went to jail for 10 years, she should be out soon..." I sighed "Ya can i have a cookie..Do you have any with frosting on it?" I asked

I looked at him he was so nice getting cookies.

My eyes widened. I understand her need to protect him and all, but I don't want this to keep going. I was so angry. I looked his way and nodded. I feigned a smile and handed him a cookie.

"Hey Sasha mind staying a bit with Hope. I wanna get him some milk, I'll be right back. Help yourself to the cookies, you guys."

I hurried out the room and outside the hospital. I yelled as loud as I could. I didn't care if people thought I was crazy. How come shit keeps happening to him? He'd never hurt anyone on purpose and he tries to make people happy. I calmed down a bit and pulled a cigarette from my crushed box. I had removed some of the tobacco and replaced it with some of that pot I had bought from the bum. I lit it and took a deep drag, trying to calm myself. I don't want to say anything to hurt Hope. I finished it and walked back into the hospital. I got a milk from the vending machine and made my way to Hope's room.

Sasha stayed and she took a cookie.

"I love food." She mumbled, Derek and I laughed.

"Sasha everyone knows that you eat half a cake on my birthday."

"SO did you" She yelled turning red from embarrassment. Now Yes Sasha eat a lot but some how she never gained weight. Derek put an arm around her.

"I like the way you are." He said kissing her cheek.

"You guys are cute." I said looking at them. Sasha blushed more.

"SHUT UP!" She yelled

Me and Derek laughed I didn't care if it hurt.

"I think were gonna be good friend Derek."

"I do too hope. I do too." he said and squeezed my hand gently shaking it.

I came back into the room, I heard laughing from the room. I sighed in relief. I don't want Hope remembering those terrible things. I want him to focus on the great memories he made with the people who cherish him.

"Hey, you guys having a party without me? What am I missing?"

I handed Hope the milk.

"Thanks Stephen nah just embarrassing Sasha." I laughed

"That's it I'm going to check on my mother!" She stopped out.

"Well I guess its my time to go too. Bye see you later." He said running after Sasha.

"There cute." I mumble. I sipped on the milk while eating the cookie.

I looked at Stephen.

"Are you okay..why'd you run out?"

I flinched and chuckled nervously.

"I needed a smoke, so I stepped out for a bit and to bring you some milk."

I sat on the chair. "Too bad they left. It was very lively, but you need rest. So I get it."

"Oh thats cool I miss cigs and vodka..." I mumbled...

"Can I hold your hand?" I asked..I just wanted to know someone was here.

I was kinda scared, but calm. I closed my eyes.

"Life men."

I laughed. Of course.

"I'm actually thinking of quitting. I shouldn't have started that stupid habit, but oh well."

I moved the chair, closer. I held his hand.

"Sleep. I'll be here all night."

"Stephen, I'm sorry i put you through worry I know it was not my fault..but i am sorry that I made you feel stressed and worried." I muttered. I held his hand so tight. gripping it to my chest and my head next to it.

"Love you." I mumbled as I was falling asleep.

I made him feel guilty. That was never my intention.

"Don't worry about it. I'm here, so just relax."

I heard him mumble I love you to me. It warmed my heart. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you, too."

I slept for what felt forever until. The nurse woke me up to take night meds.

"Thank you." I said swallowing the pills.

As the nurse left I looked at Stephen.

"Hey honey, wanna watch a movie and go to sleep?" I asked him

There was a tv and dvd player on the wall, and movies on the side table that Sasha had picked from her stash at home.

I felt myself relax and grow hazy. It finally kicked in and I fell asleep. I heard the nurse walk in. she walked over to Hope and woke him up. She gave him his medicine and left. I stood up and walked over to the movie stash. I brought over the movies to him.

"Sure. Pick whichever. I'm gonna take a leak. You want anything?"

"Can I have some more water please?" I asked as he left..I looked through the movies..my god sasha was a little kid they were all disney movies..I face palmed. I picked out the little mermaid. Okay I was a bit of a little kid too.

I looked at the dvd player it was across the room. I haven't walked in like two days. Fuck it. I went to the side with the IV . it was on wheels. and for the first time in awhile. I took one step limping god it hurt but i admit it felt good to do something on my own.

I left the bathroom and tried to find some water for him. I saw a nurse and asked her. She pointed me towards a room where they kept pitchers and cups. I got a pitcher and cup, filling the pitcher before heading back to Hope's room.

"Hey Hope, I got you some water. What movie you wanna watch?"

I saw the TV on and a movie in.

"Did a nurse put it in for you?"

"I chose the little mermaid..I know Im a little kid..No i did it on my own I just wanted to do something for myself, for once since i was hurt.." Stephen handed me the water and i sipped on it, it was nice and cold. "Can you lay with me as we watch it?"

I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I see...it's probably good to move a bit now and then, I guess. I'm no doc. I actually like that movie. It's one of my favorites. Next to Mulan and Anastasia."

I looked away. I felt my face heat up. Too fucking cute. So I slid next to him. Surprise this bed can fit two people.

I put my arms around him to cuddle and turned the movie on.

"This is the greatest hope you don't mind if i quietly sing along." I said i his ear.

"Their so pretty." I mumbled I forgot how cool the old animation was when it was all hand drawn.

I laughed and tried to control myself. I finally stopped and nodded.

"Yeah, sure. I'll probably do the same."

It was nice just to be able to be next to each other and watch a movie together. Kinda cozy.

I sang with Ariel, thought the songs.

"She's so cool, I wish I could be that rebellious without worrying."

"Oh sebastian." I laughed

I spent most of the movie trying not to laugh at Hope singing along. It was rather cute. I kinda felt bad for her dad. Whoa, I remember watching this movie and getting annoyed that her dad was such a buzzkill, but...she's like sixteen.

"God, I'm getting old."