*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I turned to him.

"Really am I dating an old fart all the sudden and what brought you to that conclusion?" I laughed as I asked.

I forgot how good Disney movies are..man their the best.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I turned to him. "Well...I remember watching it as a kid and thinking her dad is a buzzkill and Sebastian was a snitch, but then when I was watching it right now I started thinking 'she's sixteen! She shouldn't be doing that stuff!' and then I realized I'm seeing it from her dad's point of view. Thank God I don't have any kids."

I started to laugh. I really am getting old.

I turned to him kissing him.

"Hey don't say that you would be a good father."

"It's okay to see it from her dads point of view as long as you also see why she want's to and understand the mind set she has, making her think that way." I smiled I always wanted to be a parent so I looked at thing to try to get ready even though I'm not even close to when I will be able to get one.

I chuckled. "Yeah. I get her. I fucking ran away from home. Though...I wouldn't mind going back home someday. I miss them, even if we weren't close and they spent most of their time working."

I wrapped my arm around him. "But at the moment, I'm not big on kids. I find them kinda annoying, but maybe someday. I just wanna enjoy my life and not worry about anyone but you."

"Stephen...Do you think your family would like you...My family does, Sasha." i asked because he almost never talked about anything about his family. I nuzzled closer...

"Why did you run away, weren't your parents worried?"

I shrugged. "Maybe, but I ran away because I was just tired of my life. I had no friends, no ambitions and no passion. I just left and decided that I'd go look for something I could be passionate about, but I haven't found it. But I met you, so it wasn't a loss."

"But didn't your parents send people looking for you or worry, I mean you are their kid." I looked at him worried...

"You never talk about your family." I groaned. I reached my hand up his shirt to rub his stomach, it was soft and had a little hair on it but I didn't care..I just like his skin.

I shrugged. "Don't know. I left 'em a note about looking for myself our some shit like that. They're also not very rich, so I don't think they'd have the money to look for me."

I sighed. This kinda talk usually makes me uncomfortable. "I don't like to talk about it."

He started tirub my belly, it tickled. I started to laugh.

"Stop! That tickles!"

I didn't know it would tickle but I went with it, I tickled him more. I started laughing now.

"Don't be so sad about it, I just wanna know about you. I wanna know about your past." I said still tickling him.

I tried to stop laughing. It was too much. "Stop! Stop! I'm gonna piss myself!"

I was laughing so much, I thought I was gonna suffocate. I started to tear up.

"Okay! I'll tell you...whatever you...want! Just stop!"

I laughed at him, as I stopped.

"Fine, but i get to hold you the whole time." I said faking sternness in my voice. I moved my hand to his back it was still under the shirt..His skin made me feel like he really was real and here.

"I just want to know about your life everywhere you've been, your life with your parents, If I'll ever get to met your family, you've met mine. I don't know almost anything about you, and i want to know."

I sighed. He want gonna let up. Might as well come clean.

"Fine. I don't know when you'll ever meet my parents, but maybe someday you will. My first couple months after running away were pretty chill. I had cash, so it was easy. Then the money ran out and I was starving. So I tried to jack some shit from a convenience store, but I ended up getting caught. I've also been beaten up by crazy hobos. I've even spent a couple months in Mexico, where I met this lady who was probably twice my age. I worked for her and i even lost my virginity to her. That's actually where the lactation thing came from. I've also gone to Canada. I was with some French Canadian chef. I've also been to New York City."

I removed my hand..He said it so fast I would think he was angry.

"Sorry...I shouldn't have asked if it bothered you...But if you want my opion your life seems pretty cool..You should right a book about it. your travel I bet you, lots of peopler would read it. It sounds like a real life adventure story. Like the ones I use to read as a kid well minos the sex." I looked at the ceiling. "For most people, life is like me, go to school and do good, but you rejected that and did your own thing that's amazing...Im sorry though I made you uncomfortable."

I shook my head. I must've mare him feel bad.

"It's not that, it's just that I've done a shit ton of stuff and it'll take too long to tell you."

I started to chuckle, me write a book? Funny.

"I'm not a writer and I've done some questionable stuff."

"Im sure you could do it.... and what questionable stuff...Now I'm curious. What did Stephen doooooo?" I asked laughing. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Come on I told you, the things I did and do."

I looked away. "If you wanna know...fine, I'll tell ya. I had...sex with the chef guy in exchange for food and shelter. Then I was with this drug dealer in Brooklyn. I'd be trying out the merch, to make sure it was good quality. But I left, didn't wanna become a crack whore like his other chicks. So yeah...and I might've sucked dick for money."

I looked at him. turning his face to look at me holding his cheeks.

"Stephen, I had worked at a strip club from the age of 16, did you really think that would change my mind about you. Honey, you did what you had to do to survive, I understand that..Honey, You do know i would never use you like that?" I kisses him.

"Never! you are not a sex toy honey, you are not what they made you feel like, honey, you are you,and that's perfect."

I looked at him. I felt like my chest was gonna burst. I felt tears run down my face. "I know....but...I brought that upon myself. I used them as much as they used me. I never loved any of them and I've gotten tired of them or they got tired of me, I'd leave. This is the first 'home'I've ever had. It's nice."

I kissed his cheek, and put our foreheads together.

"I don't care, that was in the past, though I want to know about your past, that doesn't change my view on you. I love you, It's okay that you didn't love them, I've done the same thing. You just have to forgive yourself. I have forgiven myself and accepted myself. You have to do the same. IT is hard but I believe you can do it, And I'm here too."

I smiled. He was too kind.

"I guess you're right. I probably should, but I can't forget all that. I'll never forget, so when I wanna suppress shit, I just...take some shit."

I looked away. Felt like shit. This is why I don't tell people shit about me. I just wanna forget.

"I know you could never forget it is your life, Honey..Don't look away please." I said hugging him. I nuzzled into his chest.

"I love you and i just want you to love yourself."

I sighed. "This is why I don't tell people shit, I'd rather forget."

I looked at him. "But I get having to face your past and stuff, so I guess I shouldn't hide stuff from ya."

I gave him a gentle hug. "Thank you. You know, I'm jealous of you. You had people by your side through some of the worst things. I never had anyone."

I shrugged. "It's fine. I know you were just curious. I an a mysterious guy with a secret past~."

I chuckled and sighed. "Is there something you'd never tips anyone that you'd tell me?"

"Sasha know a lot but she doesn't know....that iv'e done one threesome..i don't know if you really wanted to know that but...it is somthing.....I know..Im a whore."

Hope curled up next to the man he loved.