*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

All Sasha could do was nod and hugged him..She was in such shock of everything. She rand at stephen crying hugging him.

"Stephen don't leave you have changed Hopes life you have changed my life we can't let you go! PLEASE DON"T GO!" Sh sobbed clutching the older man.

"Stephen don't..don't go...go to hop work it out..I don't want him to do anything reckless and I don't know how to handle him anymore....I Love him more then anything he's my brother..My mom considers him her son.... I don't know what to do." She cried sinking to her knees. All the emotions pent up inside the two hope and sasha was letting out/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sobbing, i couldn't stop.

"Im a dick, im an ass, why am i here, I don't have a future, If I don't have Stephen.. I need him." I cried.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I wiped my eyes. "I don't deserve him. He's a sweet kid and I hurt him. How did I even change his life? I just ruined his life."

I took a deep breathe. "I'll talk to him, though. And thank you. Keep looking out for him. He needs to know of all these incredible people in his life that genuinely care for him."

I walked outside and started to look for him. I found him behind a garbage can, crying. Hearing him cry broke my already shattered heart.

"Hey Hope. We should talk, I guess."

I cried harder and harder. Stephen. I jumped on him hugging him smelling him, taking in him.

"Stephen! I'm..I'm...I'm...soo...sorry...Im....a...dick...ass...I dont dersever you....I don't desvere to live." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I...miss...miss. you.."

The memories of him,laughing, happy, looking at me, making breakfast, Just everything! I missed him like I missed my mom, no more then her, I missed him so much but..I hid it I needed to pretend to myself I was okay I was not okay.

I was surprised. I felt like crying myself, but I couldn't. "I'm the one that doesn't deserve you. I hurt you. You have so much to live for. Harvard, your friends, Sasha and her mother. If you were to leave them behind, they'd be in excruciating pain."

I set him down and I sat down next to him. "But I'm not gonna lie. You've hurt me more than anyone ever has. You were my only reason for living. I had only you. I envy you in some ways. You have people that care for. You're going places. It doesn't matter how far I travel, I'll never be able to go where you're going. I may not know much about you, but I know that you've been hurt by some of the worst people, me included. But you're strong, I know you are. So quit being so self destructive. For Sasha's sake at least." I gave him a hug.

I hugged him as tight as I could I was worried i i didn't he would slip away.

"Stephen. I love you don't leave. Please. Sasha's my sister thats all i have. and you who gives a fuck how smart I am. lots of people are smart.....Im nothing. You have music and your music oh your voice to your guitar, its like you came down from heaven, you are so amazing."

I went on and on how stephen was great.

"Stephen! Im sorry I hurt you...I need you." I whispered.

I gave a soft sigh. "For how selfless you are, you can be a pretty spoiled brat." I chuckled. "And as much as you hide your feelings, I do that shit, too. So we ain't saints. Guess we're equals in some respect. Two broken souls, who find each other at the dead of night. Come young lover. Let's have a new beginning. I'll become someone worthy of you. In the meantime, enjoy life. Something I should've done from the start. I'll get clean and continue with my jobs. So you can better focus on you're school work."

I held him looking up at him.

"Stephen....There something you need to know before you forgive me....Im a dick for doing this but he was the one before you and it was a way to keep my job....I slept with corbin......I am no longer a stripper hence the change in my looks...Im not even aloud in that place anymore or near it....Im sorry....I needed something to keep my mind off of this..it was either that or die....I suppressed all of my emotions... If you still forgive me...may I ask for a kiss and talk about living arrangements...Because I really like living with Sasha.."

I put my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

I sighed. "I kinda already knew. That's what hurt a lot more than when I saw you guys make out at the grocery store. Sasha told me, but don't get mad at her. I'm a bitter man, Hope. I may say I forgive you, but it'd still be in the back of my mind." I stroked his hair. "I'm territorial and short-tempered. I'll give you the kiss, but it's probably wise that you stay with her. But next time, tell me how you feel. Don't bottle it up and then explode. I shouldn't be a coward about telling you my feelings." I let go of him and pressed a kiss. Pulling away. "Hope. This entire time...I thought I was the only one hurt by all this, since it look like you moved on. I know that isn't true, but whenever I'd see you, I'd break down crying on the spot."

"Im sorry..I was hurt so bad..I thought you were gonna die..and your not a coward, were human, I'm sorry I made you cry Im sorry you saw me make out with him I'm sorry We didn't hang out on my birthday, I'm sorry for everything. I want you to be territorial, I want you to be possessive, own me, I am yours, use me, I like it when your possessive...Before that night I had doubts you liked me..."

I laid my head on his shoulder playing with his short hair.

"You cut it."

This kid...always full of surprises. "I could never use you, you're too precious for me. So quit apologizing."

I kissed his forehead. I blushed at his comment of my short hair.

"Yeah. I was on a job hunt and most places don't like long hair on guys. Makes them think your a pothead slacker. It's actually kinda uneven, so I need to shave it." I chuckled and touched his hair. "I'm not the only one who decided to change their hair. I like it. I might even join you with the piercings. I've wanted my ears pierced since I've been in high school." I started to laugh. "Well, let's celebrate your birthday: part 2."

I nodded.

"This is how I've wanted to look since i was 12 but Orphanage said no. Did I ever tell you I was in a Very Christian orphanage, then after I left I had stripping. So now I'm free to do what I want." I laid my head on him.

"I'm on winter break...And by part 2 what do you mean?" I asked. I didn't quite understand. I just wanted him, that was the greatest present. I put my hands through his short hair...It was different..I looked it better long but it was his choice.

I shook my head. "No. I didn't know. Ugh, man. I'm not big on religion. Kinda encourages you to live so blandly. And what I meant by birthday part 2, is that we should continue celebrating your birthday. Sasha should come, too. What do you want to do?" I pushed a strand of loose hair back. "Let Lucifer lead you astray." I grinned and started to laugh like a crazy person.

"Steph what with the laugh and i think it would be better it just us two and I'm up for anything. Im just so happy to be with you."

I clung onto him I just was happy to be with him. I played with his hair more.

"Don't cut it any shorter please."

I begged because I love love hair when it looks good.

I laughed. "Sorry, I just have a terrible sense of humor. I'll feel bad for her, but she probably understands."

I pulled what was left of my hair. "Oh, poo. But I'm self conscious about how uneven it is. At least allow me to get it even out. And since we're on asking for shit, cut back on the drinking. I'll even stop with the drugs. I'm a working man now, so I haven't even smoked any pot. So sad."

I was happy that we were together again. "We could go to a venue. There's a band playing, tonight, so that'll be fun."

"Okay...If you give me a piggy back ride...I swear I haven't gained weight I think I might have lost some though."

I leaned on him textign Sasha to go home. She said ok. and glad you made up.

"You know sasha hasn't liked any of my boyfriends like you, you should feel proud, Sasha like my scary dad you have to win over."

I sighed, smiling. "Okay, glad you lost weight. Either way, with my night job, I gotta do a lot of heavy lifting, so it's no prob."

I crouched down, so he could get on. "Glad she likes me. You know she actually terrifies me, sometimes. But she also knows how to get to me. But that's cuz I can get defensive when I feel threatened. So cudoos for her. She's a tough chick. That's kinda hot." I started to laugh.

"SHE IS PERFECT!" I screamed

"I love her more then anything, i wish i was attracted to boobs."

I held on to him...

"can i vist your work stuff now that I'm on break..Also you weren't here but I sent out my college aps yesterday. I applied to Harvard, Yale, NYU, George town and for my back up Carniogymelon. I'll know next month for Harvard."

I laughed. "Ah, boobs are God's gift to three world. Do soft and tasty. But they're not for everybody." I grinned. "Besides, I like your boobs just fine." I was super excited for him. "Really?! Oooh I hope you get in! This calls for a celebration! To the ice cream we never got last time!" I carried him towards an ice cream parlor.

I laughed.

"Im glad you like my boobs." I had a smile plastered to my face. I kissed the top of Stephens head.

"Ice cream! Ice cream!" I screamed. and laughed.

I leaned my head on the top of his..

"Im really 18 aren't I...Im a real adult."

I laughed. So cute. "Oooh, man. You'll never be a real adult. I'm not even a real adult. I don't think real adults even exist. It's more like your allowed to get a gun, buy cigarettes and vote. But that's exciting shit."

We arrived at the I've cream parlor. "Today let me treat you."

"Okay..." I went up and order a small one scope cone of mint.

"Stephen what are you getting." I said liking the ice cream. It tasted so good.I felt like a dog trying to get water as I liked it. I pronely look like I'm licking a dick but i don't care.

"Thank you..."

I looked over the ice cream flavors. "Fuck. So many flavors...I'll have...bubble gum, please." I was handed a come with blue ice cream. I turned to see Hope licking his cone, in a suggestive way. I couldn't help but tease him. "Imagining it's my dick, huh? Real tasty, amirite?"

My face turned bright red. I was nervous and was still licking it but I didn't know how it looked.

"No, but, but, it is good. Ice cream." I stuttered from my embarrassment. I looked down grabbing his hand. I liked how it felt, my hand just fit perfectly in his bigger one, it was warm and welcoming.

I laughed. "In just teasing. It's cute how flustered you get." We walked out of the shop, just enjoying a nice walk and the warm sunlight. I blushed as he held my hand. So warm and soft.

"Sorry I'm just really embarrassed."

I leaned on him as we walked and eat, the sunlight was at its peak in the day...Its like the sun was happy to see we were together again...

"Steph where have you been living? Im sorry...I made you homeless again."