*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

"But you do make my life happy even though I feel worthless. I just want you."

I kissed him on the chest so I didn't have to move..

"Are you staying here the night?"

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I sighed, giving him a nod. "I'll be here until you get out. And you're not worthless, so quit bringing yourself down. I love you. And I'll never get tired of telling you that."

I kissed his head. It hurts to hear him say such mean things of himself.

I nuzzled my face in his chest....

"It's kinda funny because I want to do you now, or really you do me because I'm a horny teen, but i know it will hurt and were in a hospital and your still probely mad at me." I sighed listen i can't stop my genitals.

I sighed. He was like a horny bunny.

"How about...I suck you off. And that's it. No more, no less."

I slowly got out of bed, making sure not to tip it so much. I pulled the sheet down. Licking my lips.

"Stephen...Are...you..Okay with this..." I asked

"If your not it's fine, you don't have to want to do anything you don't want too, because you are still mad at me right??"

I asked because I felt bad but I knew I wanted it...The last time he sucked me off it was so good....stephen.

I found it rather cute. But every time I wanted to forget that, he'd bring it up.

"Look Hope. I only do what i wanna do. So I wanna, but quit bringing that up. I don't wanna think about that. So just let me do my thing. I don't wanna keep feeling you bumping that thing on my back."

I chuckled at my stupid joke.

I blushed from embarrassment..

"Your embarrassing me..." I whispered me face was red.

"I'll stop bring it up...I just feel really bad..." I felt like shit for doing that to him.

"Love you."

I grinned. "I'm glad. It's cute how red you get."

I slid down his pants, letting his erection free.

"I know you feel bad and whenever I think about it, I get angry. So thank you for not bringing it up anymore."

I gave it a lick, before covering my mouth around it.

I groan as stephen put his mouth around it. I was already breathing heavily.....

"I have missed you so much." I looked at him putting my hands in his hair pulling the way he likes it.

"Steph...Stephen."

I moaned as he stayed to pull my hair. He knows how like it. She could never pull it the way he can. I started to bob and pick up the pace.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" I moaned.

"Stephen!" My ribs hurt as I started to thrust into his mouth.

It felt so good. It was so good.

"Omg!"

He's gonna hurt his ribs if he keeps thrashing. So I held tightly to them. Trying to keep him in place. I was getting kinda nervous that someone would come in any minute. So I took him as deep as I could.

I couldn't hold it in any more...

"Stephen..Im gonna, im gonna come." I stuttered

"Stephen!" I moaned as I came into his mouth. I lay there breathing deeply exusted.

I swallowed as much as I could. I wiped the rest on a towel.

"I'm surprised nobody came in with all that screaming. They probably thought I was killing ya."

I laughed. Sighing and sitting on the chair.

"I'm just messing with ya. You want anything?"

My face was still red out of embarrassment. I pointed to the table Sasha put my mc donalds.

"Can you hand me that please?" I asked.

I was so tired now but i needed to eat.

I stood up and grabbed the bag. Handing him the bag.

"That seems to have been there for a while. You don't want it heated up or something? I could bring you water or juice to wash it down with."

"It's okay honey...Im just a little bit hunger I haven't eaten in awhile. " I said looking at the bag. I took out the fries and chicken nuggets.

"He Stephen you want any? You can have whatever you want."

I took a bite of the fries, the medication I was on made me not hungry and loose my appetite

The food didn't look very appetizing. I shook my head.

"No. I'm good. I'm kinda thirsty, so I'm gonna get a juice or something. You want anything?"

I made my way towards the door.

"Can you get a ginger ale please..." I asked because i was already feeling nauseous.

As he let I took a bite of the chicken nugget. I was so done, I felt so sick.

"god whats' worng with me."

I found a vending machine nearby. I had some loose change in my pocket, so I bought a ginger ale and an orange juice. I walked back to his room.

"Here. I got you a ginger ale."

I handed him the can and I opened my juice.

"Thanks." I said sipping it.

"I feel like shit.....Stephen.." i winned.

I just wanted to feel better the swelling on my eye had gone done almost all the way but it was still really black and blue.

"ugh on break too."

I keep feeling guilty for all that has happened to him.

"Maybe once you're out, we could go watch a movie and eat somewhere. Or we could rent movies and order out. I'll make sure that the rest of your break is enjoyable."

"Thanks..thats really nice.." I was starting to Fall asleep I was still on an iv.

One of the Nurses came in.

"Hey hope, how you doing I'm here to up your dose, You look tiered honey, sorry this will defiantly make you fall asleep then."

She did the job and left.

My eyes felt droopy, I felt like I was passing out.

"Love you." I said before closing my eyes.

I watched the nurse do her job and leave. Hope fell asleep and I sat there. Didn't know what to do. I didn't want to leave Hope, but I had to fix some shit at the shop. I was hoping Sasha would come in today. Speak of the devil, she walked in with some guy. Guess he's Hope's friends.

"Hey Sasha. Keep an eye on him. I need to take care of some business. I'll be back as soon as I can."

She nodded and I left.

I was dreaming, it was me and corbin....Then stephen looked I saw his heart break in his eyes. I cried and cried running to get him back.

"Stephen....Stephen." I mumbled in my sleep.