*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I left and headed to my next job. When I got there I saw Sasha. I waved at her. Nervous. Could she tell what happened?

"Hey Sasha. What are you doing?"

She's usually around Hope, but he didn't seem to be around.

"Is Hope here?"

She shook her head. "Um, Hope called me to tell you that he'll be out of state visiting someone."

I was kinda skeptical. I thought Hope only had her and her mom.

"Visiting who?"

"A mutual friend of ours. so he'll be gone for a week."

I nodded. "Okay, hope he's having fun. Would you mind telling him if I could stay at his place?"

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

"No your good stay at his place it's fine...Hey do you know if theres a pharmacy in the store..I need to get a prescription.' She sighed, the docotor gave hope pain med and muscle relaxers...She felt like cry but she wouldn't hope didn't want to hurt Stephen for once...she would abide by that.

I sighed in relief. "Thanks. I don't wanna be at Iris' place anymore."

I considered her question. Yeah I do remember seeing a pharmacy section.

"Yeah, it's near the medicine section. I'll take ya if ya want."

"Ya that would be great." she looked at him she haven't gotten any sleep for days... she was so tired.

"When does you shift start? Also why were you staying at Iris's.?"

I flinched at the question. "When Hope had gotten mad at me, I was homeless for a bit. I got the job at Iris'shop and she wants to keep the place professional, so she let me stay at her place. But...things got kinda awkward. So I don't wanna stay there anymore."

I led her towards the pharmacy. "I don't start for another few minutes. I just come early to get ready and shit."

"I...I understand."Sasha's voice was shakey...SHe wanted to see hope...She was scared...He was her family...He meant everything to learning for her, he was the reason she wanted to do good in school.

She walked up to the Pharicity giving the paper..

"I need a license." She took out her one that said she was 18.

"Yes now mrs.. Jackson, this prescription is for Hope Jackson. I can not give it to you.."

"You have to here there the note from the doctor, he's in the hospital...Please."

"Alright I know this doctor." She said handing back the lisence. "It will be ready in 10 minutes." Sasha nodded.

Hope's in the hospital? When the pharmacist went to the back, I walked over to Sasha.

"Why didn't you just tell me that Hope was in the hospital? What happened? Is he doing okay?"

I clung onto her arm. Here I was worried about my own stupid problems.

"Please tell me."

"He didn't want you to worry........He has two broken ribs and his appendix is swollen and almost burst..ad has lots of cuts and bruises, one of his eyes is swollen shut.....He's been in the hospital for two days now, it was the day he went to see you at the shop..." By the time she was finished she was crying.

"Stephen I haven't slept in days me and my boyfriend have been by his side ever since...Derek's with him now. He didn't want you to worry he wanted you just to think he was gone for awhile."

I facepalmed. "That idiot. Sorry."

I turned to give her a hug. "I know he didn't want me to worry and he doesn't me to go visit him, but fuck it. I'm going, just gonna need to work shit out. Stay here, I'll try to hurry."

I ran to my manager and explained the situation, luckily gee was understanding and gave me a week off. I ran back to Sasha.

"I have a week off, let's go." I panted.

While stephen was gone she had gotten the meds. I grabbed his hand.

"Come on I'll show you wear he is..." She said and began running with him to the hospital. They got there in no time...We went to the room well in front of the door.

"This is his room."

I walked in alongside Sasha. I saw Hope laying on the bed.

"Oh, God. I didn't imagine he would be so...hurt. Do you know when he's getting out?"

Sasha wiped her eyes from the tears.

"He's getting out tomorrow morning, so I got his prescription before then."

"Okay. I'll stay with you guys tonight."

I hear voices..

"Uhh." I opened my one good eye

"Stephen..Is that you." I asked raspy.

I was scared he would be sad or mad at me. I didn't want him to see me like this..

"Sorry."

I heard Hope groan or something. He apologized, broke my heart since he didn't do anything wrong. Just some stupid assholes who just beat a kid and for the stupidest reason.

"Don't apologize, Hope. You didn't do anything wrong. I should've been with you."

I remembered I still had the bracelet.

"I wanted to give you this, before I forget."

I pulled the box from my pocket and walked over to him.

I took the box he gave me and opened it.

"Oh mmy god stephen this must have cost you a fortune, It so nice...." I looked at him in the eyes....I started crying...He was so nice..Why was he so nice to me...

"I love it..." I reached out to hug him, but it hurt to much. I wanted him.

I scratched my head. "I wanted to give it to you on Saturday, but this is a good a time as any. I'm glad you like it. You know...aquamarine kinda represents youth and happiness."

I leaned forward and hugged him, gently.

I cried into his shoulder.

"Stephen..It beautiful. Im..im sorry that you have to see me like this. Im sorry you I've been holding you back from meeting new people you deceiver a good woman and have a family...But I'm just the faggot and I'm sorry." I cried. I couldn't hold him as tight as I want'd I was weak....I agree, I'm just a stupid ass thats going nowhere.

I hated seeing him like this. The self-hate, the injuries. He didn't deserve none of this. I gently massaged his scalp.

"Trust me. I feel like I'm holding you back. You're incredibly smart and caring. What they did to you, it ain't right. But once you've left this place, you'll meet incredible people in college. And then there's everyone here who cares for you and accept you. I love you. And I wouldn't change you for anyone else. And you're not a fag. Fags are cigarettes and I don't think I can smoke you."

I laughed at his joke..

"Stephen..im sorry...I have done such terrible things to you and hurt you..I even cheated on you with corbinn...How can you forgive me....I was a dick..."I felt so bad.

"I love the bracelet...It's so nice I need to get you something when I get out of here tomorrow even if I have to limp there I'm going to the jeweler with you to get whatever you want that I can Afford."

I put my hands in his hair pulling it slitly, and playing with it. I loved the way he smelled it was so hard to describe but...I loved it.

I laughed. I'm glad I was able to make him happy, even for a little while.

"You don't need to get me anything. You've already done so much for me, so I'm glad I was able to at least give you something."

I started to remember Iris pulling my hair and kissing me passionately. It's something I'd rather forget. I pulled his hands away from my hair.

"Hope...I should tell you something."

I took a deep breathe. "When I was leaving the shop today. She pulled my hair and kissed me. I pushed her away, and I'm sorry."

I put my hands back in his hair.. I wanted to pull him and have him kiss me roughly.

"Stephen...I had sex with another man...It's fine, I believe in you and trust you...And I am getting you something....But I am kinda jealous of her." I said looking in his eyes.

"Can you lay next to me?"

He's too kind. I nodded.

"I'll try not to hurt you."

I scooted in close, making sure not to hurt him.

"But I still feel bad over it. But once you get out, I'll bake you some cookies."

"Stephen stop it's fine...I trust you....It hurts to breath ...." I hugged him my head on his chest.

"Don't worry about anything...I love you and thats all that matters."

It hurt so bad..It hurt so bad, my ribs my face everything.

I sighed. "Okay. Just rest. I'll be here with you."

I felt terrible. The pain he must feel. I'd love to fuck those assholes just as bad as they left him. I stroked his hair, until he fell asleep.

I slept for a long time because in sleep you don't have pain. I woke up hours later remembering the pain I grunted...I held on to Stephen. I never wanted this moment to end. He meant so much to me.

"I ca't live without you."

I was awake for several hours. I wasn't able to sleep. I heard him get up. Broke my heart.

"I'll be here, by your side...but don't say that. You shouldn't rely on me or anyone else to make you happy. Because you won't be happy. So just live life, okay?"