*Private* Just Life RP

Funny Otaku

I was breathing heavily and moaning,

"Stephen!"

I imagined that time we had sex. I bent over.

I went faster and faster.

"Stephen..I need you...I want you !" I cried out. Moaning as I came. I leand against the wall of the building. breathing deeply and heavily... I really needed him

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• pandamonium

I got to work early. What should I do? I told him I was free, but he had to take care of some 'stuff'. *sigh* so boring. I decided to just hang out in the break room 'til it was time for me to work. Hope, I wish I could be with you right now. But I didn't know how to make it right. There are still some stuff that we nee to work out.

Work came and went. I need to talk with Iris and go back to Hope.

I laid there for awhile, looking up and thinking about stephen. HIs smell , his taste, everything.

I got up heading back to Sasha's.

"What up dick." I heard as I walked in, I smiled. She had a kid a year older then us over his name was Derek...I think they were becoming a thing.

"Not much ass." I said sitting down next to them. Sasha's he'd was on his lap and she put her feet on me..

"Thank you so much sis." I said tickling her feet,

"Stop!"

Derek looked at me.

"1,2,3!" We yelled insict grabbing her and tickling her everywhere.

I arrived at Iris' place. I felt terrible for leaving her alone when she was super hungover. I hope she ate food and drank plenty of water. I walked quietly to her bedroom to check up on her. She was sleeping soundly. Glad to know. I walked over to the guest bedroom. Collapsing on top of the bed. Sucks I didn't get a chance to be with him, even though I promised him.

We had a lot of time.....

We all laughed and hugged and stuff. After that they went out for a movie. Cute love birds. I laid on the couch doing nothing...Well I though a lot about stephen.

I fell asleep. The pressures of the last few days lightened.

I woke to the sound of Iris showering. I got up and hurried to get her breakfast ready. She started to sing. She had such a beautiful singing voice.

We finished eating breakfast and left for work. She seriously bounces back amazingly fast right when she had spent the puking her guts out.

I woke up and Saw sasha was still not back...Guess they hit it off...I should go see Stephen...He works at the tat shop. I got dressed but I was lazy so I wore sweatpants and a baggy tank top. I stopped at a coffee shop getting us both coffee and arrived at the shop.

I stood at my usual post. It was a pretty slow day. Sucks I won't be able to spend the day with him and during his break, too. Adult life: full of disappointments. I let out a sigh. Hope he's having a fun day.

I heard the door open.

"Hey Stephen! I go you coffee." I said handing it to him.

"So how you doing today...Can I help in away.." I asked I didn't care what we did together as long as it was the 2 of us....I just wanted to be around him.

I took the coffee he offered me. "Thank you, but you didn't need to get me anything."

I took a sip, it was really good. I'm usually a tea kinda guy, but coffee is a close second.

"Wow, this is good. Well...there isn't really much to do and besides...it's your break. You should be out enjoying it. But you could keep me company, if you want."

"Hm, going out by myself or chilling with the man I love....Tough choice." I said sarcastically.

I went behind the counter...to hug him.

"Love you and I want to be with you."

Iris sighed and came towards me. "Take it outside. I don't wanna see this mushy shit inside."

She turned around. She seemed kinda pissed.

"Um. Maybe we could go outside and talk. That'd be nice. I like drinking hot stuff when it's cold out."

I pulled him off me and held his hand.

I looked at him sorry I got him in trouble at work...I turned to him.

"Stephen maybe I should go...I mean I got you in trouble..." I looked down letting go of his hand I could always see him later.

I shook my head. "No! don't be sorry. I should've mention Iris likes to keep the place in a professional setting. And maybe she still doesn't feel well from yesterday. So I'm sorry we couldn't hang out so often. It was really thoughtful. Maybe we could hang out on Saturday. I'm free that day."

I felt terrible that every time we try to get together, things happen.

"Okay." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Love you, see you saturday..." I said waving goodbye.

I walked to the covenanse store and bought a beer and a pack of methols. I lit one up heading to the park.

I sat on the swig watching all the little kids run around..I miss when I was that age...I started to swing as I drank and smoked.

I watched him leave. I went back inside. "Look here, I know you two are super lovey dovey, but I need you to do your job. I'm not paying you to laze around."

She was definitely angry. I nodded and hurried to my post. Everyone seemed to be afraid of her, too. I can see why, but I found it kinda hot when she's pissed. Oh God, get those thoughts outta your head! You have Hope. He's super sweet and so fragile. And to be attracted to someone else, especially to your boss, it's not right.

I remembered I haven't gotten him anything for his birthday. Maybe after work, I'll go get him something and give it to him on Saturday. That kept me going for the rest of my day in the shop.

I saw a bunch of kids from school.. great..I tried to hide my face I didm't want to get the shit beat out of me.

"Hey look it's the faggot, that turned goth." I knew that voice it was the quarterback in our football team. SHIT HE HATED ME SO MUCH.

I tried to get up and run but they cornered me.. I stood my ground ready to fight there were about 3 of them.. then it happened the first blow was a knee to my stomach I hunched over. As soo as I did I got a knee to the face. I forced my self up and punch the guy in the face he didn't flinch.

"You punch like a sissy even that girl punches better then you." After that proceed to get the shit beat out of me. I had a black and puffy I couldn't open, I couldn't stand up and more..I reached into my pocket and called Sasha telling her where I was. Within minutes for the call her and Derek were with me, Derek picked me up say how much of dick thought guy are and how he was sorry for what had happened, but as he held me and Sasha held my hand the pain was to much and I feel uncounisous.

After work, I walked around the town square. A lot of shops were still open, so I walked around. Looking for something I could give Hope. He seemed to like blue. I saw a small shop at the corner. They had a lot of antiques and jewelry. I walked in and looked around. There was a really pretty aquamarine bracelet. It looked like it would go well with his hair and piercings. I bought it. The old couple were kind enough to give me such a nice box for it.

"Can't wait to give it to him. I hope he likes it."

I woke up...I had an IV in me and patched up and wrapped up everywhere. I was in a hospital......Oh no Sasha must be devastated. I felt like I was in so much pain....I couldn't move I saw Sasha asleep on Derek who was also asleep.

"Sasha" I croaked. He head perked up.

She ran to me.

"Hope..Hope It's gonna be okay they said they'll let you out in two days." She put her hand on my swollen cheek, one of my eyes was sealed shut.

"Sasha, Don't tell stephen..I don't want him to worry."

Another great day at work...

I missed him, terribly. I hope he's doing okay. He's probably enjoying his break. After everything that's happened, he needs to be able to enjoy life to the fullest. Maybe I'll be able to take him out some place that's fun. Like a movie or the venue, like I promised.

"Stephen! Get your head out of your ass and help them out with their piercings."

I flinched and gave her a nod, before I went to go get their piercings.

The doctor came in

"You know Hope you for some reason always get the worst injures.. You have two broken ribs, And you appendix almost burst but it's getting better now, those are the major thing minor is cut brisies and swelling..Were keeping you here for two more days instead of one more because we want to keep an eye on you." I nodded and thanked him...

I hadn't eaten in two days I hate hospital food...Sasha was out doing work with her insurance to ad me on to it for the hospital.

*They left. Iris came over to me. "So are you going to leech off your boy toy, now?"

Her words cut sharp. But I like how she punishes me. After all I did to him...he'd never say what's on his mind.

"I don't really now, I guess."

She gave a growl. "God! You're a sack of shit. You can't even stand up for yourself. You just take it."

She threw the catalogs on the ground. Everyone nervously shuffled outside. The workday was already over for them.

"Pick them up." She growled.

I bent down, when she pulled my hair. Making me give a soft moan. Oh shit. I covered my mouth.

"What the fuck was that? You actually like being treated like shit? You're a sick fuck."

She let go of my hair and pulled me up by the shirt. Crashing her lips against me.

I was on and off asleep.

"Sasha.." I called her.

"Yess honey.

Call Stephen That I can't hang out make up some stupid excuse of why I can't see him any time soon.."

"Okay..

"Also can you bring mc Donald's?"

"Yess"

I hung up soon falling back asleep they were giving me pain pills so I was still loopy.

I pushed her away. "What the fuck?!"

I covered my mouth. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't act like you didn't like that. I've seen the way you look at me. Thought you'd enjoy a taste."

"I'm not gonna deny that I would...check you out, sometimes. But I already worked things out with Hope and I've already screwed things with him before. I don't wanna hurt him again. Besides, What I have towards you is just a schoolboy crush. Nothing more. I love him. Could we pretend that this never happened?"

I looked away. She started to laugh.

"I won't promise a thing, so just leave."

Sasha got the mc donadles and headed to hope...It hasn't been this bad of an incident since the nun.when she got there hope was already asleep again. So she went out to find Stephen..She knew he work at the groocie store hope had told her which one. So she went to wait there to tell him aloe that He had gone to see someone out of State for the next week.