The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I'm sorry Lucas. Once we arrive home I will take care of it" Tony said wanting so bad to have the neko under him. "We arrive" he said and dragged the neko out of the bus. "In 5 minutes we will be home Lucas. Can you hold on a little more?"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and wags his tail slowly, blushing when feeling Tony's cock pressing against his butt. He follows Tony off the bus and nods his head a little, "y..yes I can hold it still," he holds onto Tony's hand and his tail while walking.

Once they arrived home Tony locked the door and took Lucas into his arms “Finally bed time for us baby” he said and let the neko slowly on bed and laid next to him. “Lucas I love you” he whispered before touched his lover’s lips for the first time.

Lucas watches Tony lock the door and tilts his head, blushes when Tony held onto him. He looks up at Tony and blushes softly, nodding his head. Lucas lays on the bed and swishes his tail side to side, blushing slightly, "I love you too Tony," he purrs, kissing Tony.

Tony broke the kiss and smiled “You have no idea how hard I wake up this morning when I had with you in my arms. You need to do something to calm down my heat Lucas” he said touching Lucas’s tail. “Your tail is driving me crazy my neko. Is so soft”.

Lucas tilts his head, flickering his ears and blushes softly. He blinks a couple times and tilts his head, "hard? You mean down there," he points down at Tony's crotch and flickers his ears. Lucas perks his ears up when his tail got touched and blushes, "n-no don't touch it," he puts his hands to his mouth and lowers his ears a little.

“Of course down there Lucas. I went to bath in the morning to fix it” Tony explained and smiled seeing how cute the neko was when he blushed. “Why not to touch your tail Lucas? Is it so sensitive and makes you horny?” he asked being curious.

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head, "do you want me to prepare your bath for you in the morning," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas blushes and nods his head, presses his hand against his mouth, "y..yes its sensitive and causes me to get horny."

“We will have our bath together in the morning” Tony answered looking on Lucas body. “But you are already in heat baby. So why can’t I touch it? We established already we will do it tonight. You need me Lucas”.

Lucas lowers his ears and nods his head slowly, "w...where should we do it," he tilts his head as he looks at Tony with his finger in his mouth. His tail was swishing back and forth while blushing, whimpering softly and covers his crotch, leaking a little pre-cum.

“What do you mean Lucas? We are already in my bed. I won’t do it on floor” Tony said and started to undress while he was looking on Lucas. “Stop playing with yourself naughty kitty and get undress. You are burning because of the lust”.

Lucas flickers his ears and looks around, blushing, "I guess I am to fogged up from being horny," he lowers his ears a little, feeling the soft blanket on his back, purring a little. Lucas blushes and nods his head, taking off his shirt and pants, spreading his legs slowly.

Tony touched Lucas’ forehead and smiled “You are burning for real love” he said and took down Lucas’ underwear. “You are beautiful my neko” he said kissing slowly his lover torso and playing with his nipples while his hand went down to touch Lucas silky member.

Lucas closes his eyes and lowers his ears, nodding his head and looks down as Tony took off his underwear. He swishes his tail and arches his back when his torso gets kissed and lets out a soft moan, feeling his nipples being played with. Lucas moves his hips a little and closes his eyes, pressing his hand against his mouth with a moan, feeling his member getting touched.

“Do you enjoy this Lucas? Let me hear you” Tony asked going down on Lucas torso until he reached his member. “You look to be stiff here my neko. Let me do you a massage” he teased his neko before he took Lucas’ member into his mouth.

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head slowly while blushing with a soft moan. He flickers his ears as Tony moved down and lowers his ears a little, arches his back and gasps when Tony put his member into his mouth. Lucas presses his hand against his mouth and purrs softly, swishing his tail slowly.

Tony was licking Lucas' member and was playing with his balls too when he felt something on his back. Lucas' tail touched him. "So you do enjoy it my naughty neko" Tony said before he licked the tip again slowly to make his kitty crazy.

Lucas blushes and lowers his ears a little, arching his back with a moan and holds onto Tony's head. He looks down at Tony and blushes, nodding his head slowly, "y..yes it feels good," he purrs and spreads his legs more apart, pressing his hand to his mouth.

Tony stopped for a moment and asked “Have you done it before Lucas? Maybe with a neko or a human?” He was curious about it. He wanted the neko to be only his. Since he was a kid he always was possessive with his things.

Lucas looks down at Tony and blushes, nodding his head, "I have with another neko but we never got too far as to the sex part," he flickers his ears a little. Lucas swishes his tail and jumps up with a whimper, "I-It's twitching.."

“So you never did it actually.“ Tony said being happy. He smiled and petted Lucas head. “DO YOU WANT ME ALREADY INSIDE YOU MY NEKO?” he asked lowering his head and licked Lucas hole. He needed to prepare his lover first.

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head, blushing softly. He purrs softly while wagging his tail, blinking and nods his head, "I-Is that a bad thing," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas gasps and looks down, feeling his hole getting licked and starts moaning a little with his ears slightly lowered.

You are so sweet Lucas. It’s not a bad thing at all. Is a normal reaction my neko…you want me” Tony answered as he stopped liking Lucas’ hole. He started to lick his own fingers. “Are you ready Lucas?” he asked before he pushed slowly his finger inside his lover.

Lucas flickers his ears a little as he watches Tony. He tilts his head to the side and blushes, nodding his head, "do you think it will help my heat," he spreads his legs and perks up his ears when Tony stop licking. Lucas blushes when Tony licked his fingers and nods his head slowly, "I-Is that going to hurt," he looks down and arches his back, moaning softly with a soft squeak. Lucas blushes and covers his mouth, embarrassed to let out a squeak noise and wraps his tail tightly around Tony's wrist.

“After we will do it you won’t be in heat for a while Lucas. I know what I’m doing” Tony answered and nodded “I may hurt you a little love. But I will use some lub. I must have some on my closet” he added starting to move slowly his finger inside Lucas tiny hole.