Baking is love (private) robertita& sue werner (18+)

robertita

Aoi was so happy to receive a praise from his baking teacher and to bake his specialty in a festival, he could not help but be impatient. "Okay, Seiji-sensei," he saluted the older male and went to his teacher to taste the cheesecake baked by two of his classmates. He tasted the first student's cake and closed his eyes to savor the heavy cream cheesy taste with a bit of tangy taste of lemon. He nodded his head in approval and tasted the second cake and again closed his eyes as he savored the light cheesy taste and a bit of lemony taste. "Both are really good but..." he scrunched his eyebrows in deep concentration as he finally grinned and looked up at his teacher. "I like the light cheesy taste in the second cake, it makes me want to eat more. There's too much cheese in first cake and too much of it could make your appetite go down."

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• sue werner

“Good job Aoi. You realize quickly the difference between them. Sen you did a great job. Congratulation. You will go to the festival along with Aoi.” Seiji said smiling ”Michio you did well too and you are still one of the best in this class. See you tomorrow.” Once the boy left, Seiji looked on the last two boys. “ I will chat with the boss and establish a day on week when all students who will participate to festival will cook for it. We have two weeks to try the best recipes and give our best. My boss will come personally and taste all you will bake. See you tomorrow” he greeted them and left the classroom. He headed to his boss office and knocked before he entered. “Boss, I have all the students for the festival. When we will start the classes for it?”

After a few classes with his other professors, Aoi finally tidied his books and pencils into his bag and sighed in relief. His friends from the class asked him to join them to the game center and afterwards to the karaoke. He rarely went out and finally, after a few coaxes from his friends he finally relented and sighed as he pulled out his phone and text Seiji-sensei. I'll be back before dinner. He sent the text to his housemate and followed his friends and indulged in the teenagers fun once in a while. A few hours passed before he waved good byes to his friends and walked to the flat he shared with the teacher. Sighing in relief, Aoi knocked on the door before reminded he had a key of himself. He opened the door and announced, "I'm home, Seiji-sensei!"

Seiji left his boss office being happy. His boss agreed for them to practice Tuesday and Thursday. He was wondering where was Aoi to tell him when he heard his phone ringing. "I got a message" he thought and read it "Where did he go? He said he doesn't like to go out too much nor he has friends" he kept thinking on his way home. Once he arrived at home he prepared the lunch but was wondering where Aoi went. He felt tired after he ate so he retired to his room to have a nap. He woke up later hearing Aoi was back at home. "Welcome home Aoi. Where have you been?" he asked the boy once he got out of his room. He was curious about the answer.

Aoi was quite surprised when he heard the oolder male's voice. He looked up at Seiji-sensei and smiled sheepishly. "I'm home, Seiji-sensei. I'm sorry I came back late but my two friends and my friend's friends forced me to go to the game center and have karaoke," he sighed tiredly and placed the shoes on the shelf as he walked to sit on the chair. "Since I never went out with them, they wanted me to go so I didn't really have a chance to give excuse," he smiled shyly and looked up at the older male. "What about your discussion with the boss, sensei?"

“I was worried Aoi since you said you didn’t have many friends around. But is normal for you to hung up with the other students” Seiji answered as he headed to the kitchen. “Are you hungry? I think is time to cook the dinner. Soon the shows are starting...do you want to watch them with me?” he asked ignoring for the moment the boy’s question. “Yes my meeting with my boss was ok. I will explain everything to Sen and you tomorrow” he finally answered to Aoi’s question. “What do you want to eat? I bet you didn’t eat anything at lunch”.

"Oh... um, sorry for worrying you, sensei and yes, I would like a dinner. Ah, that show about the baking, yes, I would like to watch it!" he grinned as he followed the older male into the kitchen and sat on the chair there, watching the older male working. "That's really good, I can't wait to hear the details," he grinned wider and stood up to help the other. "Um... I don't really mind and I ate snacks for lunch," he smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. "Do you need any help, Seiji-sensei?"

“Yes Aoi. We will have pasta tonight so I will like you to boil the pasta. I will prepare the sauce meanwhile.” Seiji said as he was cutting the fresh vegetables for the sauce. “I like the sauce with basil. Do you like it?” he asked the boy and then remained in silence to prepare the sauce. Once the pasta was ready he mixed the pasta with the sauce and smiled “Our dinner is ready Aoi. Would you mind if we will eat in my room? The show starts in 5 minutes” he said looking on his watch. He put the food on two plates and took a tray from his cupboard. “Let’s go. I will prepare some tea after”.

"Okay, sensei," Aoi replied as he put his bag to the table in living room and walked to the kitchen to wash his hands in the sink. "I like it as long as the sauce is not spicy," He replied and took the pot from the kitchen cupboard and began to fill it with water before he boiled it on the gas and closed the gas. He put a bit of salt and olive oil before he put the pasta into it and let it boil for a while and soon, it was ready to use. He gave the pasta to his teacher to mix it with the sauce and nodded his head. "It smells delicious, sensei and no, I don't mind at all," he smiled and looked at the older male. "Let me carry it, Seiji-sensei," as he took the tray from his teacher and grabbed two pairs of spoon and fork and the two plates to put it into the tray as he waited for the older male to make a first move to his room.

“Thank you Aoi. You are so nice” Seiji said as they were going to his room. “I know you don’t like spicy food so don’t worry I didn’t forget. You like sweet more than spicy” he teased his student. He turned on the TV and jumped on his bed. He made himself comfortable and smiled “Come on, sit down. We need to eat before it will be cold”. He took his plate and started to eat. The show started and he laughed “French Coconut Pie? It’s yummy and easy to make Aoi. You need to write it on your notebook. Again you don’t have one on you” Seiji said taking out from a drawer a notebook. “A gift from me Aoi” he offered it to his student.

Aoi blushed a bit when his teacher. Seiji knew well how much he liked eating sweets. Walking with a tray in hands, he sat down on the bed after getting the invitation. Gingerly, he put the tray on the bedside table and gave the plate to the older male. "Yes, sensei," He took his own plate and sat down as he ate. "French Coconut Pie, sounds delicious..." Aoi smiled and could almost taste the coconut flavor in his tongue and blinked his eyes as he stared at the notebook from his teacher. "Eh? For me?" he paused to stare into those green eyes and blushed. "Thank you, Seiji-sensei. I'll treasure it," he said as he placed the notebook to his chest and looked around. "Sorry, sensei but can I borrow your pen too?" he smiled sheepishly.

“Hahaha, you are clumsier than I thought” Seiji said and took a pen out of his drawer. “Here you have. Another gift from me” he laughed giving his student the pen. “Once you write I will go with the dirty plates on the kitchen. It’s time for a hot tea” Seiji explained leaving to the kitchen. He put the water for the tea to boil; meanwhile he washed the dishes. He prepared the tea and poured it in two cups. Back to his room he smiled: Aoi was sleeping with the pen and the notebook into his hands. Seiji covered him with a blanket and enjoyed his tea while watching the show. “He looks tired” he thought looking on his cute sleeping student. When the shows were over Seiji prepared for bed – he slipped under his blanket carefully not to wake up Aoi.

"Thank you, sensei," Aoi blushed and accepted the gift. He just nodded to his teacher as he jotted down the recipe and yawned a few times. He could feel his eyelids getting heavier with each seconds. "I'm so tired today..." he yawned again before he finally fell asleep on his teacher's bed. That night was the best sleep Aoi ever had and when he woke up that morning, he felt pleasantly warm and comfortable. Snuggling to the source of his warmth, Aoi finally forced open his eyes and was presented with his teacher's sleeping face. 'I slept on Seiji-sensei's bed,' was all his thought as he watched the sleeping man. As if transfixed by that beautiful face, the younger male leaned forward and pressed his lips to the unsuspecting ones and realized afterwards, what in the god's name he had just done? 'I-I just k-kissed my t-teacher?!'

Seiji felt that something touched his lips and woke up. His student was in his bed blushing and looking shy. “What happened? Did he kiss me?” he wondered and just smiled “Good morning Aoi. Did you sleep well? You were so tired last night. After I came back from kitchen you were sleeping already so I let you sleep into my room.” He said looking on his watch. “Oh, it’s time for us to get up. We need to go to university” he explained as he jumped from bed. “You can use the bath first. I will go to prepare the breakfast” he explained taking his dressing-gown on him. He took out the eggs, ham and milk from the fridge and started to prepare the meal. “Did you finish Aoi? The breakfast is ready” he called his student.

• 2 weeks later...

Aoi felt panicked when Seiji opened his eyes and tried to calm down his beating heart. He just nodded his head when his teacher greeted him, not believing his own voice to reply the greeting. Aoi looked at the window and saw the sunlight streaming inside the comfy room. "I-I will take shower, Seiji sensei!" he said hurriedly, face still red before he bolted out of the older male's room to take his shower. After finished with his morning routine, he walked to the kitchen, ready for school when he heard his teacher. "Yes, I'm finished, sensei." he said and sat down on the chair. "You can take the shower now, I'll wait for you." he said as he tried to look elsewhere but his teacher. He was still embarrassed and guilty about what he did.

“Ok. I’m going then” Seiji said and left the room wondering why his student was behaving strange that morning. “Maybe he really kissed me? But why? Because I kissed him first?” he thought as he turned on the water. He couldn’t deny anymore that he liked his clumsy student a lot, not only as a student … but as a man. “Damn” he said loudly knowing just thinking on Aoi and he was hard. He finished his shower and dressed into his suit. He returned into the kitchen and started to eat his breakfast. “Are you excited about the festival Aoi? You need to bake more at home too. I will help you of course. So no more going out with friends until the festival is over” he explained to the boy. “Also next time when you will kiss me I want to be awake” he teased Aoi.

Aoi had finished his breakfast when Seiji sat to eat his breakfast. He was enjoying the morning coffee when his teacher asked him and nodded his head enthusiastically, long forgotten about the embarrassing act he did earlier. "Yes! I can't wait for the festival! Thank you, Seiji-sensei! Ah... I will refrain from going out then," he grinned and spat out the coffee when he heard the next sentence from the older male. Blushing beet red, he hastily wiped his dripping chin and laughed awkwardly. "Uh... I-I'm sorry, sensei..." he blushed, looking down on the coffee cup. "I-I didn't know what happened to me!" For now, he felt like running away from the older male and hiding his face somewhere!

Seiji approached the boy and forced him to look into his eyes. “Don’t apologize, Aoi. I’m not mad on you…I just didn’t expect you to kiss me. Maybe after all you were just sleepy and kiss me…” he said trying to calm down the boy. “It’s time for us to go. Let’s forget the incident if it bothers you so much, ok?” he petted his student head before he took the dirty plates to the sink. “I will wash them when we are back. I’m thinking what recipe you should try today. What’s your favourite cake after all? I didn’t ask you…you may try to do that one…“ he kept speaking knowing the boy would feel more comfortable if they chat about bakery. “I forgot something. Call me Seiji from now on Aoi. You win the right to call me like this. You will be on festival”.

'Maybe, Seiji-sensei was right... perhaps, I was still sleepy and dreamy,' he let out a relieved sigh and smiled at the hand on his head. "If you said so, sensei," standing up, he took his bag and thanked his housemate. "Thanks, sensei, but I should be the one wash the dishes since you already cooked breakfast." he paused and replied. "Um... my favorite... I like everything as long as it's sweet but today, I feel like baking chocolate fudge brownie." he grinned widely, momentary forgetting about the kiss. He hesitantly nodded his head when his teacher told him to call his name. "Um... okay, S-Seiji..." he said it and thought it had rolled off his tongue nicely. Walking to the door, he wore his shoes, as he waited for the older male to lock the door.

“Hahaha, so you do like everything that’s sweet…I never met someone like you before Aoi. You are unique” Seiji answered smiling. He liked his clumsy student …a lot. He never was so fond of a student before. “ If I’m not careful, I will fall for him” he thought trying to behave normal as he locked the door. “I hope you have a recipe for the chocolate fudge brownie, if not I give you mine. We should go shopping after classes. And today I have no class with the students from first year. At what time will you finish today? I have classes until 3 PM.” he explained to the boy as they were in the bus. Once they arrived to the University, they split not before he gave Aoi his mobile number “See you later Aoi. Be a good student”.

Aoi blushed for no reason when he saw Seiji smiling at him. Nodding his head, he replied. "Ah, I got one from my mother and if it's fine by Seiji-sen- ah, I mean by S-Seiji, I would wait for you after my class finished. I've classes until 2.30 P.M. today. I'll wait for you at the gate, S-Seiji.." he said stuttering, still unsure about the calling his sensei without the suffix. After saying his goodbye at the older male, he walked to his class and instantly turned red when he remembered what the heck he did that morning! "Ugh! I still couldn't believe it I did it! Why did I do it?" he asked himself as he settled on his chair, brooding about his uncertain feeling to a certain someone.

Seiji finished his classes and ran to the gates. He didn’t want to let Aoi waiting him too much. “Did you have a good day Aoi? Are you ready for baking?” Seiji asked the boy as they headed to the bus station. “We will have tomorrow the first meeting for the festival. I think you should bake a cheesecake. My boss likes it and yours is really yummy. I want you to impress him” he explained as they were waiting for the bus. “We will go to the shop first to buy what we need for the chocolate fudge brownie.” he said being happy without any reason. “Are you feeling ok Aoi? You seem to think too much today” he looked worried at his student.

• 2 weeks later...

Aoi watched as his teacher ran for him, he couldn't help but smiled. Nodding his head, he replied, "Yes, Seiji-sen... ah, Seiji and I didn't sleep in any classes today," he smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, I'm ready to bake," he said as they walked to the bus station. "Ah... a meeting, eh?" he chuckled nervously but also excited. He just nodded as his teacher rambled happily about what they were going to do as his eyes focused on the taller male's lips. He blushed a bit before he shook his head. 'What the hell?! Why did I think of this morning kiss?' He frowned to himself when he heard the other's worried voice. "Eh?" he blinked his eyes and looked up at the teacher before he shook his head. "Nothing, S-Seiji. I'm fine," it was still hard for him to call the teacher's name without the honorific. "Let's go, sen...Seiji, the bus is here!" he said hurriedly into the bus, leaving the older male behind.

Seiji laughed and followed his student to the bus “I bet he was thinking on the morning kiss. I thought he was half asleep when he kissed me but I’m not sure anymore. Did he kiss me in purpose? Does he like me? Maybe not even he knows…” he thought trying not to look into his student eyes. “I’m sure you are just worried about the baking festival. Don’t be. You will be doing great” he said touching gently Aoi’s hand. “Also I’m sure soon you will be used to call me on my name”. He moved his sight from his student to the bus window and looked on the people outside “We arrive” he said to Aoi and went down from the bus followed by his cute student. “Let’s buy quickly what we need and go home. It’s baking time” he tried to cheer up his student.