Baking is love (private) robertita& sue werner (18+)

robertita

CoolAnimeguystabletwallpapers1024x102424_zpsaf946e65.jpg

Name: Seiji Tademaru

Hair: blonde

Eyes: green

Position: seme

Height: 183 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Dislikes: annoying people, crowds, parties.

Seiji worked on Grand Chef University for 4 years being responsible with the baking department. Since he was a kid he liked to bake cakes and cookies so his parents let him study at a prestigious University in France. Back to his country he moved to Tokyo and became a teacher to the biggest university there. His students love him very much and he’s popular among the teachers too. But now he wants to buy a car so he decides to rent a room from his flat to increase his income. But as a new year starts he will have a surprise with a student…

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• sue werner

2b0f5acea6c840_full.jpg

Name: Aoi Suzuki

Hair: Black

Eyes: Dark brown

Position: Uke

Height: 171 cm

Weight: 54 kg

Dislikes: Bad people, spicy food, wasting food, arrogant people

Aoi loved baking and cooking. He graduated from Kyoto High School and decided in his third year that he would be a great patisserie as his career. But, he had one big flaw. Though, he was a genius in study theory but he was a failure in baking. He studied real hard to strive towards his goal and managed to enter his dream university, Grand Chef University. Unfortunately, the university was in Tokyo and he would have to find a place to rent. So, he decided to call this one number that offered a room for rent...

Seiji left the teacher’s room and headed to his first class for that day. He was curious about the first year students and he hoped they were good at baking cakes. As he entered on the class the students bowed and greeted him “Good morning Sensei”. Once he was on his desk Seiji took the list with the students and looked over it. “It seems one is missing.” he thought after he counted the students. “Ok boys, as you already know I’m Seiji Tademaru and I’m your Baking sensei. Since is your first class I will ask you to prepare a simple vanilla cake. You have the ingredients in front of you so at the end I will taste all of them and I will choose the number 1 student for the day. Are you ready?” he asked and was interrupted in his speech by the “missing” student who entered without knocking on door.

Aoi was late this morning! His first class already began and he was damn late! It all thanks to his friend that didn't wake him up this morning. He stayed at his friend for a while as he searched for a room to rent. Luckily, he had found the room and he would move out of his friend's place this afternoon after he finished his classes. He looked at his watch and groaned. No way, he was already five minutes late!

He grinned as he saw the door to his first class that morning and pushed the door opened without even being respectful to the teacher that was standing in front of the class. He let out a loud sigh and stood up straight. "Good morning, sir!" he said aloud and bowed. "I'm sorry, I late on my first day!"

Seiji raised his eyebrows before he answered “Enter and don’t dare to disturb my class again” he almost yelled at this annoying student. He approached him and explained to him what he has to do. “I hope you have time to finish it on time. You have less than 2 hours now” he finished his explanation and started to walk between the students and looked on their work. He already saw few good ones and he smiled but soon enough a smell of burned came from one oven. The “coming late boy” burned his cake. Seiji took it out of the oven and shook his head. “You have a minus already.”

Aoi gulped down at the annoyed look on the teacher's face. He quietly went to his place and just nodded his head when the teacher gave him instruction. He began to bake his vanilla cake and was quite happy that his first class was baking. As usual, Aoi was a failure, even if he had followed through with the recipe it was still failed. He panicked when the cake he baked smelt burned and tried to remove it from the oven. "Ouch!" he touched the hot oven and the teacher came to help him get it out of the oven.

“You have a minus already.”

His eyes widened. "Eh? But, sir!" he tried to complain. No way! It was his first class and he had already minus? "Give me a chance, I'll bake it better this time around." he pleaded with the teacher. Hoping he would give him a second chance. "I can do better than this."

“You have one more hour” Seiji replied being amused “If you think you can finish during this time…” he added as the turned his back to this annoying student and went to open a window. “How he enter on this university? He’s not able to bake anything. No matter how hard he tries he won’t finish on time” he thought as he continued to pass through the students. As he expected the best of them finished quickly and came to his desk with their cakes. Seiji tasted each of them and gave a mark from 1 to 5 to the students. “The time is over” he said loudly and the last two students brought their cakes. After they left Seiji sighed. He was almost to leave the class but there was one more student – the good for nothing one.

Aoi grinned at the teacher and nodded his head. “I’ll make a cake in an hour, then!” he said enthusiastically and began preparing from the start. He took the burned cake and put it aside, planning to eat it later since it would be a waste to throw it out. He followed the recipe again, however, instead of sugar, he grabbed the salt and put it in. He used the small cake mold so that it would reduce the time for baking. Within ten minutes, his cake was ready for baking and he set the right temperature. Aoi was sure that this time around his cake would come out nice.

Just when the teacher said that the time was over, it was the time for him to take his cake out of the oven. He frowned at the not perfect shape of his cake. The cake didn’t rise properly and it had a big dent in the middle of it. But, at least, it looked fine and he quickly brought it to the teacher. He smiled and presented his cake, “Here, Sensei, I manage to bake it for the second time.”

“Yes you did” Seiji answered and tasted the cake. “God how much salt did he put?” he thought and tried to remain calm in front of the student. He noted him with one and left the room without saying a word. Back to teachers’ room he drank a glass of water and hoped he won’t see that clumsy student again. Once the break finished he headed to another class but this time with the last year students. The hours passed fast and at 2 pm he hurried home. His new room mate would arrive that afternoon and he needed to finish cleaning his room.

Aoi just blinked his eyes at his teacher. One. Did he just give him one? He frowned and tasted his own cake... he almost spit it out at the salty taste. "This is too weird. I put sugar how could it turn salty?" He scratched his head in confusion and sighed. Well, the cake would have to stay in the dustbin. He took the burned cake and cut only the part where he could eat and scrapped the burned pieces. He took his bag and left for his next class, not wanting to get late again.

The last class finally ended and Aoi couldn't help but be impatient. He wanted to move to his new room immediately that he went to his friend and grabbed all his things to put it in one bag and went to the address his new roommate had provided him. He looked around the area and saw the apartment. Walking, he went to the floor he had told him and now, he was standing in front of his new house. He knocked on the door.

"Good afternoon!"

Seiji just finished his lunch and wanted to wash the dishes when he heard the knock on his door. “Is he here already?” he said loudly and went to open the door. All he knew about his new room mate was that he was a student. He opened the door and couldn’t believe it - the good for nothing student was in front of his door. “This is a mistake. “ he thought and asked “What are you doing here? Do you want to apologize for today incidents?” Seiji hoped the boy came for that and he wasn’t his new room mate but looking better he saw the bag from the other’s hand.

Aoi waited for a bit before the door was opened. He was about to greet the person that would be his roommate today when he saw his Baking teacher. "Eh, sensei? What're you doing here?" he tilted his head in confusion "Ah, no. I didn't come here to do that and what did I do wrong?"

He groaned inwardly, his baking teacher seemed like he hated him a lot. There was no way, he was roommate with a teacher. But, he brightened immediately when he thought perhaps that sensei was this Seiji-san's friend. Speaking of that, he didn't know his new teacher's name since he had come late to the class. "I'm looking for Seiji-san. Is he home? I'm his new room mate." he asked and looked passed the teacher's shoulders, ignoring the unpleasant look he spotted.

“I’m Seiji- san. I did present myself to the class this morning but since you arrived late…This is my house” he explained and still couldn’t believe his student was his room mate. He already paid his room by card and he couldn’t throw the boy out. “Come in…Aoi if I remember well” he said politely and let the other to enter in his house. “As I told you on the phone my flat has 3 rooms, two bathrooms and one kitchen. I will show you your room and bathroom while for the kitchen we need to share it.” Seiji tried not to laugh reminding the other’s baking attempt. He hoped this kid won’t ruin his kitchen.

Aoi just followed his teacher into the house and groaned inwardly when the owner was unfortunately, his baking teacher. He looked around the house as the older male explained about the room and they needed to share a kitchen. He looked up at the teacher when he looked amused and wanted to laugh but no. "Sorry, sensei. I didn't know your name," he apologized and wanted nothing but to change his mind. However, he had paid. He looked at the house in discomfort, wanting nothing more than to stay in his own room and away from his teacher. "Sensei, where's my room? And..." he paused uncomfortably. "In the house, should I call you Seiji-san or sensei?"

“Don’t come late at my class next time or you will stay outside.” Seiji said as he showed the other the kitchen and his bathroom. “Please call me Sensei all time. That’s what I am for you. “ he replied a little amused by his student question. “Follow me” he asked and he headed to a room. He opened the door and let Aoi to enter. “This is your room. If you need anything ask. I hope you will enjoy staying in my house” he smiled and left the room closing the door behind him. He returned to the kitchen and washed the dishes. He looked on the pot and realized there was still food inside. “Aoi you have food in the pot from the table. It’s still hot if you want to eat” he yelled hoping the boy would hear him.

"Um..okay, sensei. I'm sorry again," he mumbled quietly, unsure if the teacher heard him right. But, he couldn't help but groaned. Even if he was in home, he wouldn't be able to be free. Who can?! When the teacher was living with you? He sighed and followed Seiji-sensei to his room. He entered his room and nodded his thanks at his teacher. "Thanks," he whispered as he watched the teacher closed the door and finally, left him alone. He sighed in relief and put his bag on the floor near the bed. Luckily, the room had a bed and a closet. Lying on the bed, Aoi closed his eyes, tiredly. Today was such an eventful day for him.

“Aoi you have food in the pot from the table. It’s still hot if you want to eat”

Just at the moment, his stomach let out a loud growl and he grimaced. "Well, at least the food is free, I guess..." he slowly sat up and moved out of the bed. He opened the door and walked to the kitchen and saw his sensei was doing dishes. "Um.. so, the food...?" he asked hesitantly. Unsure, what to do... This was so awkward!

“Here you have it” Seijo said and showed the other the pot with the food. “Here are the dished and here the spoons, the forks and the knives. The salt and the pepper are on the table.” He explained as he was drying the dishes. “I will be on my room if you need something else” he added as he left the kitchen. Back to his room he turned on his laptop and started to look for new cakes recipes. In few weeks the university would have a bakery festival and he would participate with his best students. But he wondered what he would do with the clumsy student from the first year. “He won’t pass the year if he continues like this” he thought and smiled finding an interesting recipe.

Aoi just nodded his head, uneasy he had to share an apartment with his teacher. "...Okay, I'll call you if I have anything to ask...sensei," he said as he watched his teacher walked to his room. He got all the plate, spoon and fork and and scoop some food from the pot. He inhaled the smell and could hear his stomach growling in protest for being ignored. Sitting on the table, he ate his meal and sighed in relief when he felt his hunger had been satiated. He brought the dishes to the sink and began to clean it up. He put it back to its place and walked back to his room, not knowing what to do. Perhaps, he would catch some sleep this lunch. Back in his room, he looked at his bag and decided to ignore it for a while, he lied on the bed and closed his eyes, sleep overcoming him in a few seconds.

Seiji turned off his laptop and stretched his legs and arms. He dragged a pillow and put it under his head as he turned on the TV. His favourite baking show was about to start. After he made himself comfortable he took a notebook from the night table and a pen. He always took notes as they were useful for his classes. After few hours when the night was almost there he left his room. He was surprised it was silence in his house and the student wasn’t anymore. “Maybe he’s in his room. He couldn’t leave the house as he doesn’t have keys” he thought and he then realized he forgot to give the boy his keys. He knocked on the other’s door and asked “Aoi are you here?”

Aoi heard the knock on the door and reluctantly, opened his eyes. He heard his teacher calling his name and rubbed his eyes to remove the remnant of sleep. He looked at the window and winced a bit when he saw how it was almost night. He sure did sleep for hours. Yawning, he sat up, moved out of the bed, going to switched on the light and opened the door. He turned around the door knob, pulled it open and yawned again after seeing his teacher. "Uh, Sensei... what's it? Do you need me for anything?" he sleepily looked at the older male and scratched his head in confusion.

He was sleeping and I disturbed him” Seiji thought and then said loudly “I’m sorry to disturb you…I don’t want anything. I just forgot to give you your keys. Here you have” he said and showed the keys to his student. “The little key is from your room and the big one from the flat’s door. Also I will go to prepare the dinner. I will do some fried potatoes with chicken meat. Do you like it?” he asked knowing the boy has nothing to eat. “You may help me if you want. Do you know to cook?” he wondered since the boy wasn’t good on baking.

“Oh…” Aoi accepted the keys and smiled hesitantly at his teacher. “Thank you, Sensei,” he said and pocketed the keys into his pants pocket. He looked at his teacher as he suggested to help him in the kitchen. “Um… yeah, I don't choose my food as long as the food is not spicy,” he paused and added again. “Okay! I’ll help you, Sensei.” He said, walking out of his room and closed the door behind him. “Well, I might not be the best in the kitchen, but I do know how to cook a simple meal.”

"That's good then. I learn to cook when I moved here few years ago" Seiji said and headed to the kitchen followed by the boy. "I don't like spicy food either but I use a little pepper, salt and other spicies for the chicken meat. I'm sure you will like it. I can cook for us every day if you want but you will help me doing the shopping" he explained and took few potatoes from a sack. "Can you cut and prepare the fried potatoes while I will cook the chicken?" he asked his student.

Aoi followed his teacher to the kitchen and stood there as he heard the explanation. He took the potatoes from his Seiji-sensei and took the knife and a container to put it after peeling it. "Okay, sensei. This is a simple task that even me know," he smiled and began to peel the skin after skin. After that, he cut the potato into 8 slices and began to fry it. It didn't take him long before the fried potatoes finally ready to eat. He put it into a plate and looked at Seji-sensei to see if he needed another helps. "Do need my help, Sensei? I already finished frying the potatoes."

"I almost finish too. The chicken is ready. Can you arrange the table?" he asked as he took the hot chicken from the pen and put it on a plate. "Dinner is served" he said and put the plate on table. "Please eat as much as you want" he asked Aoi before he started to eat. "The potatoes are perfect, as I like them" he said after he tasted one. "So he actually can cook but not baking. I wonder why. Must be a reason for him to be so clumsy" he thought and smiled to the other.