Baking is love (private) robertita& sue werner (18+)

robertita

"Hm... then, it would be good to plan from now own," he smiled slightly at the teacher as they walked and the teacher smiled when he saw the food stands. "Okay, sensei. I'm hungry too though we just ate lunch," he went ahead of the teacher and went to the takoyaki stand. He smiled at the old man and said enthusiastically. "Old man, give me one set of takoyaki!" he rubbed his hands together and looked back to his teacher. "Sensei, do you want some takoyaki too?"

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• sue werner

“You do seem to have a big appetite” Seiji teased his student and smiled. “Yes please I want some too” he answered to the boy question and then added as he saw more people were waiting for food on that stand “I will wait you on that bench Aoi” he showed a bench to the boy and went there. He took a deep breathe as he watched the sky and the trees around him. For the first time since he was in this town he didn’t feel alone anymore. “The boy is like part of my family now” he thought looking on Aoi.

"Okay, sensei, it might be quite a while..." Aoi blushed a bit when he was teased and told the vendor to cook for another one. He waited for about 15 minutes before it were ready and paid for the food. He walked back to where his teacher was and sat next to him. "Here, sensei," he said as he gave a box of takoyaki and began eating his. "The weather is good today, making me feel like doing some sports." He smiled, looking at the clouds. "Look there, sensei! Doesn't that cloud look like a cupcake?"

“Thank you Aoi. It smells wonderful.” Seiji said as he took his box of takoyaki. He started to eat and nodded then he heard Aoi’s wish. “As you know this park has a tennis club, a football one and basketball one too. You can join any of them and have some sport from time to time. “ he replied to the boy but his next words made him laugh “Do you really see everywhere sweets Aoi?” he asked his student but looking at the cloud he could see the boy was right. “It does look like one. What about tonight you to bake some?”

"Really? I can?" Aoi smiled widely and unexpectedly hugged his teacher. "Thank you, sensei! You're the kindest teacher I've ever met!" he said and released the other, mindful of the takoyaki the teacher held. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head bashfully. "Ah, sorry. I kind of excited because since I arrived, I've been baking and it all turned out good. Before this, whenever I baked something it would burn or something." He said and looked into Seiji's eyes. "Could it be Seiji-sensei is a baking fairy? I mean, after I met with you everything turned out great!"

Seiji was surprised to see the other is hugging him of happiness. He didn’t expect to actually like to be hold by this clumsy student. “It’s ok Aoi. No need to apologize. “ he answered and kept eating his food. But the he started laughing hearing his student next words “Do you want to say you never were able to bake anything? And now you can? It’s very interesting Aoi. Maybe is because you found a reason for you to bake. Maybe you are in love or something like that?”

Aoi blushed hearing the older male's words and rubbed the back of his head shyly. "Well, i wouldn't know what is the reason. Indeed it's strange even for me. Also, even if I fall in love with who?" he tilted his head to one side contemplating the potential partner. "I don't really talk with a girl and I rarely went out with my friends. I spent my days baking and... sensei." he laughed it out, feeling weird. "So, it's sensei I fall in love with?" he joked and shook his head as he took another octopus ball into his mouth, chewing slowly. "I do think that any girl that sensei is going to love will be lucky... don't you think so, Seiji-sensei?"

“There are many girls at University Aoi and even in your year. So you may like one of them. Plus you are cute and girls like boys like you” Seiji explained petting other’s head. “Me? To fall in love of me? Do you mean of my way of baking? Yes that may be an answer Aoi” he added and kept eating. “Ohhh, yes…maybe you are right Aoi but I don’t plan to marry” he answered and remained silent. He couldn’t tell to his student he never liked woman, he was gay and that was why he lived alone. He wasn’t sure how the boy might react if he would tell him the truth.

• 3 weeks later...

Aoi blushed but luckily Seiji didn’t think of it weirdly when he said about falling in love with his teacher. “Y-Yes, I meant it your baking skills,” he stared at his teacher when the blond man said he didn’t want to get married. He furrowed his eyebrows together. Seiji-sensei was good looking, a successful man and he was kind too… why wouldn’t he get married? “Why, sensei?” he tilted his head up to get a good look at the older man’s expression. “Why won’t you get married? You’re handsome, successful and kind, I believe there are many girls would want you. Ah, what am I talking about. You are popular in our campus.”

“Yes I know I’m a popular between the students but that’s because I’m a good teacher Aoi. I’m sure no one is thinking I’m a handsome man or wants to marry me.“ he answered and then remained silent. “Do you really want to know why I’m not getting married?” he asked his student and smiled. “I’m not sure do you want to hear the answer…” he added and after thinking a while he whispered “I’m gay Aoi but please keep it secretly”. He looked on the boy and hoped he won’t be shocked because of his confession.

Aoi just shook his head and smiled. Seiji-sensei said he wasn't handsome... nah, then, he was wrong since he could see all the female students in his class go all crazy at their teacher. He nodded his head uncertainly when the older male asked if he wanted to know the reason he didn't want to get married. "Why sensei?" he asked. He leaned forward when the teacher was about to whisper his answer and a bit shock when he heard the reason was Seiji-sensei was gay. He stared at his teacher, unsure what to say or how to react. Well, he was straight but he didn't have any reason to hate or condemn homosexual people. In fact, he found it perfectly fine. Smiling, he just shrugged his shoulders. "You don't have to worry, sensei. I'll keep your secret besides, I don't mind if you're gay or bi or whatever." he said and looked at the box of his takoyaki. "Ah! I finished my takoyaki."

“Thank you Aoi. Nobody knows about it and since you will keep it as a secret I feel better now. I never tell anyone about it. You are the first to know” Seiji answered and soon he finished his food too. “So what now Aoi? Do you want to go back home or still want to walk on park? Soon will be evening…” Seiji said and then he realized something “Even I like boys I never look on my students so please don’t be afraid I may jump on you. You are safe in my house” he added smiling to the boy. Aoi was cute but he couldn’t think on the boy like that.

"You're welcome, Seiji-sensei," he replied and smiled sincerely. He knew how hard it was for homosexual people to come out and tell the world about their preferences, so, he kind of understand if his teacher wouldn't want anyone know about his orientation. "Ah... I think we better go home, sensei. I'm not really the type to stay out late night..." he laughed nervously. Since, it was weird for a boy his age to like staying at home. During night at least. He stood up from the bench and waited the older male but blushed and chuckled nervously again. "I understand, sensei. Besides, I'm sure that I'm not your type." he laughed it off and grinned. "After all, I always managed to annoy you."

“Let’s go home then. We can eat more cake and lately go to bed. I feel a little tired. It was a long day for me” Seiji answered wondering if he did good telling the boy his secret. “You did annoy me at first Aoi but I like your personality, plus you are cute... in a word you are my type” Seiji confessed as they were walking home. He opened the door and let the boy passed first before he entered too. He went to the kitchen to close the window and to take some cake out. “We can eat it in 10 minutes Aoi. You can have a shower first.”

"Ah..." Aoi was speechless when Seiji-sensei said he was his type. He for some reason that he didn't know, blushed as he heard it. He just nodded his head as he kept his mouth shut. Their walk was silent and Aoi was glad when they finally arrived at their home. "Thank you, sensei..." he said softly as he entered the house. He watched as his baking teacher took out a cake and couldn't help but smiled. "Yes, cake! And thanks, sensei! I'll be taking bath first," he smiled and walked to his room to take some clothes and towel. He took about fifteen to finish his bath and walked to the kitchen, the towel wrapped around his wet hair. "I'm finished, Seiji-sensei. The bath is free now."

“Thank you Aoi. I will go now. “Seiji said and went to his room to take some clean clothes. Once he was in the bathroom he let the warm water to take away all his thoughts so he could relax. After he shaved and brushed his hair he went back to the kitchen and cut some cake for them. “I will have cake Aoi but if you want I can take out your tart too.” he said hoping the boy would hear him. Seiji started to eat and was thinking on the boy. “Why I told him he’s my type. Maybe I scared him…He looked so cut with the wet hair…”

"You're welcome, sensei," Aoi replied as he looked around the kitchen. Wondering what should they cook for the dinner before he shrugged his shoulders and sat on the chair, waiting for the older male. He thought about Seiji-sensei saying he was his type and immediately flushed with embarrassment. He smiled awkwardly at the teacher when Seiji entered the kitchen but smiled genuinely when the blond haired male took out the cake and cut it. He accepted his portion happily and nodded his head. "Um! I would love to! Besides, tart wouldn't last longer like cake so it's better to eat it while the fruits are still fresh."

“I agree Aoi. It seems you are starting to understand more about bakery. “ Seiji smiled and took out the tart and cut 2 slices for them. “Here you have” he said and gave the plate to Aoi just before his phone rang. Seiji looked on the screen and was surprised to see Senpai was calling him. “Good afternoon Senpai. Yes…I haven’t decided yet about the first year students. Yes, I know I have 2 more weeks. They just started the classes Senpai so I need to evaluate them more. Yes I have one candidate for now …yes, 2 students…yes Senpai. Have a good evening”. He hang up and sighed. “My boss gave me 2 more weeks to choose the first year students for the festival Aoi. So you need to try your best”.

"Thank you, sensei," Aoi smiled at being praised and accepted the tart. he bite into the fruity dessert and watched as his teacher answered the call from someone. The conversation was quite interesting and he nodded his head at his teacher. "...2 more weeks," he drawled the words and beamed in excitement. "Okay! I'll do my best and by the end of next two weeks, I'll be the one who join the competition!" he grinned and shoved the tart into his mouth with renew vigor. "So, that means, I'll bother sensei in a house if that's fine by you..."

“I’m sure you will do your best” Seiji answered as he ate his tart. “Just don’t forget to do the cakes and cookies on the taste of people who will eat them. Tart is too sweet on my taste” he added and smiled “But from a completely disaster to the best in your year in a few days – is a huge step for you”. Seiji looked on his watch and said “My favourite baking show will start in few minutes. Do you want to watch it with me? I learn many things from it usually...it will be useful for you too. “ he asked Aoi as he finished his tart.

Aoi blushed and rubbed the back of his neck shyly as he was praised by his baking teacher aka his housemate. He quietly thanked the older male and nodded his head at the advise. "I will take that in mind, sensei," he said and finished his tart. He perked up when he heard the other mentioned about the baking show, immediately, his interest sparked. "That would be great, sensei. I'll join you after I wash these dishes," he smiled and took both his and sensei's dirty dishes in the sink to wash it.

“Then once you will finish come into my room Aoi. I will let the door opened” Seiji said leaving the kitchen. He jumped into the bed and turned on the TV. The show was about to start so he made himself comfortable in bed. He took out his notebook and his pen from his pants pocket and was ready to write the recipes. But then he realized something- he invited the boy to his room, to his intimate space. What if Aoi would take it wrong? Seiji was gay after all but he had no intention to seduce the boy. In that moment Aoi entered into his room…

"Okay, sensei..." he said and washed the dishes. After that, he dried his hands with the kitchen towel and walked to his teacher's room, not even remembering anything about interrupting the older male's privacy since it was the teacher himself who invited him. "Sensei, I'm coming!" he spoke a bit loud and knocked on the opened door to give his presence to the male. Entering the room, Aoi could already see his teacher getting comfortable on the bed, he looked around in uncertainly. "Um... sensei, where should I sit?" he asked, he wasn't sure if the older male allowed him to sit on his bed.

“I don’t have any chair here Aoi. Please stay on my bed and make yourself comfortable. They show just started. And they are talking about fruit tarts today. You are lucky” Seiji answered but then he realized Aoi had nor notebook nor pen. “Run and take your notebook and a pen and write the recipes and the tricks for a delicious tart” he suggested as wrote the ingredients for the first recipe. “I do think your recipe is better Aoi. But we can try doing one of these tomorrow. “ he said as an idea coming into his mind.

Aoi was just about to sit on the bed but his teacher asked him to get a notebook and a pen, so, he ran to his room and got the items. He walked back to his teacher's room and made himself comfortable on the bed but made sure to stay a decent distance from the older male. "Hm... so, they used the dragon fruit to make a tart?" Aoi commented absentmindedly as he copied the recipe and grinned when he heard the praise. "But, sensei, that was not my recipe," he said abashly and rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "I copied it from the internet, you see..." he said as he copied another trick for making a delicious tart. "So, many good ideas..." he said and grinned at his teacher. "Thanks for inviting me, sensei."