Baking is love (private) robertita& sue werner (18+)

robertita

“Even you find it on internet it doesn’t matter, it’s a better recipe. I already tasty it and I like it. And it’s all my pleasure. If you want to be the best you need to study hard” Seiji explained being happy. “You seemed to be a good student and write all they say. Soon it will start another one, that’s a show about cakes. So be ready to watch it. You need more tricks to prepare the perfect cake” Seiji said and smiled looking on the watch. We have a pause of 10 minutes before the next show. I will go make some coffee. Do you want too?” he asked Aoi and stood up leaving to the kitchen.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• sue werner

Aoi was quite happy that Seiji kept praising him. It was rare for the baking teacher to praise him let alone to like him when they first met but he guessed it could not be helped since he had proved himself to the teacher. "Yes, thank you, sensei," he answered and sat on the bed, watching the television while waiting for his teacher. He looked down on his note and reminded himself to bring it to tomorrow's class since tomorrow they would be making a dessert. He grinned at the prospect of making a perfect fruit tart and couldn't help but bounced a bit on the bed like a little kid.

“I forgot to ask you…do you want milk in your coffee?” Seiji asked the boy from the kitchen. “Also how much sugar would you like in your coffee?” he asked again knowing the boy will hear him. He took out of the fridge some cake and cut two slices for them. “The coffee will be ready in 5 minutes” he said to Aoi giving him his cake and let his own plate on the night table. “You seem to be happy. Why? If you want to answer” Seiji asked him before he returned to kitchen for the coffee. He took two mugs and poured the hot coffee into them, then added the milk and the sugar. Back to his room he offered one mug to his student.

"I would like milk and one spoon of sugar," he said loudly to his teacher in the kitchen while he felt giddy on the bed. He looked at the recipes and tips in his notebook and couldn't wait for tomorrow to come. "Thank you, Seiji-sensei," Aoi took the cake from his teacher and ate almost instantly. He looked up at the older male and smiled almost sheepishly. "Ah, just the propect of baking a perfect fruit tart tomorrow making me quite happy, I guess..." he said, embarrassed for being caught acting like a child before the older man walked out to take the coffee. He took the mug from Seiji and smiled as he drank. "This coffee is perfect, sensei!" he grinned and drank more. He watched the TV as it showed the cake show just like his teacher said. "It's starting, sensei. Wonder what cake would they make?"

Seiji laid again on his bed and sipped from his coffee “I’m not sure what cake it will be. They baked cheesecake yesterday night.” Seiji answered and made himself comfortable again. By his surprise the show was about wedding cakes that night “Well Aoi, write as much as you can. Usually we don’t do such cakes at university, just on third year. We need to do normal cakes for the exposition. Maybe anniversary ones more. Do you only know to bake vanilla cakes and maybe fruit ones? You should practice more.” Seiji suggested to his student. He didn’t know why but he felt very happy having Aoi close to him.

"Cheesecake... I like cheesecake, one of my favorite!" Aoi grinned wider and settled very comfortably on his teacher's bed. His eyes lit up when he saw it was about the wedding cake. "It's been my dream to bake a wedding cake. I'll write it, Seiji-sensei," he exclaimed a bit happy and began to write the tip and way to bake and decorate wedding cake. He nodded his head and hummed in reply to his teacher's question. "I guess I'll be fine now, I mean my baking has been improved since you taught me, sensei and I never done fruit cake, I'll try it later," he said and sipped on his coffee again. Glancing beside him, he gave his teacher a grin. "Well, sensei, when you get married to your future boyfriend, let me be the one who bakes you wedding cake. I'm sure I'll be professional patisserie when the time comes."

Seiji smiled to his student "Cheesecake is one of my favourites too. Soon we will do one on class" he explained and noted into his notebook the recipe for the cake. "You want to learn so many things in short time Aoi. But learning how to bake is taking time. So just wait for all to come slowly" he added as he took the mug into his hand. He sipped a little when he heard Aoi's sentence "Me? To get married?” he yelled almost to spill his coffee on him. Aoi never thought he could marry a man. Since he was a teacher at University he had no lover. He couldn’t ruin his career by having a male lover next to him. “I already told you Aoi I won’t marry ever. And if you are good enough I will take you to work on my own bakery”.

Aoi laughed at his teacher's surprised face. He almost made his mug fall from his hand and tightened the grip. "Hehe, Seiji-sensei, you can just get married abroad where gay marriage is approved." He said, smiling sincerely. "Well, if you ever marry, call me to bake your cake," he said and added after a pause. "I'll be glad, sensei. So, you promise you will take me if I'm good enough?" he asked seriously, as he stared right into the older male's eyes. "Because, I'm going to be a professional later."

“With whom to marry Aoi? I had no lover. I can’t go to University saying I’m gay. I’m a teacher who loves his job and respect his students. Maybe I did wrong I told you…” Seiji said but he cheered up quickly when Aoi said about cakes “You can bake cakes for me anytime Aoi, not necessary if I marry. And yes I’m serious about taking you to work with me in my own bakery. After you graduate we can start the business.” he explained and looked on Aoi’s eyes. “I promise you” he leaned forward and kissed his student lips lightly.

Aoi felt guilty when he heard what his teacher said. Biting his bottom lips, he smiled a bit when the older man said that he would take him to work with him later. "I would be glad to be of help, Seiji-sensei," he smiled at the taller older man and titled his head to one side when the blonde man kept staring at him. "Sensei?" he asked but was surprised when he felt a pair of warm lips planted on his own. His eyes wide opened as he stared with surprise. Breaking the kiss, he blushed red as he stuttered. "W-What was that, s-sensei?" he could still feel the soft lips on his own; he placed the back of his hand on his lips. It was his first kiss, Seiji-sensei just stole his first kiss.

“Calm down Aoi. It was my way to promise you. My lips barely touched yours” Seiji explained smiling. “The show is over. It’s time for us to sleep. “ he said looking on his shocked student. “What the hell I have done? He’s looking as me like I did a crime. He keeps his hands on his mouth. Hm…” Seiji thought and then he asked “Don’t tell me it was your first kiss Aoi… I’m sorry. I didn’t want to scare you. It won’t happen again” he apologized and turned off the TV. “Don’t forget to set on your alarm” he reminded the boy while he was leaving his room.

Aoi just stared at his teacher, blushing as he covered his lips with the back of his hand. His blush intensified when the teacher judged correctly that it was indeed his first kiss! He thought his first kiss would be with his dream girl but no, it was with his male teacher. "Guh..." was his only answer to his teacher words and moved out of the bed. Before he left the room, he said quietly. "I...um...good night, Seiji-sensei," he said and ran to his room, before he slammed the door shut. He instantly went to his bed and flopped down, face first. He sighed. He had no feeling to do his nightly routine and just set an alarm before he dozed off to the night, dreaming about his stolen first kiss.

Once Aoi left his room Seiji closed his eyes “Idiot…you are an idiot. Why you kiss him? He’s eyes…he hates you now. He’s scared of you” his thoughts were rolling into his head. After a while he went to bathroom to have his shower, he brushed his teeth and took his pyjama on him. Back to his room he laid down on his bed and closed his eyes but he couldn’t sleep. All night he thought on Aoi and blamed himself for the kiss. In the morning he finally fell asleep but when he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder he jumped from bed. Aoi was there in front of him looking curiously on him. “I’m sorry Aoi. I… overslept” he lay apologizing.

• 2 weeks later...

Aoi woke up quite early that morning and he had taken his usual morning shower and done his morning routine. He was packing his books into his bag and looked at the clock on his study table. He still had about half-an hour before it was the usual time he left with his teacher to school. Walking out of his room, he went to make the simple breakfast and looked at the wall clock. He frowned. Ten minutes had passed and Seiji still hadn't come out of his room. He knocked on the door and heard no reply. Hesitating, he opened the door and saw the older male was still asleep. He hesitantly put his hand on Seiji's shoulder and shook. "Sensei, wake up, we've about twenty minutes to catch the bus."

“I will get ready then Aoi. Did you prepare the breakfast?” he asked as he felt coffee smell coming from the kitchen. He really needs a strong coffee to stay awake. “I will go to have my shower” he said hurrying to the bathroom. After a quickly shower he dressed into his work clothes and went to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. Aoi was already there eating. “Thank you for wake me up. “ he apologized again for being so late. They left the house just in time to catch the bus. “Are you ready for the class today? I hope you took everything you need” he asked when they arrived to the university.

"Ah, yes," Aoi answered to his teacher's question and went to sit for his breakfast. He ate slowly and waited for Seiji-sensei to finish his shower and have breakfast together. After saying, "Yes, I'd packed it in my bag," to his teacher, they both went to the building and went to the class for the baking. "I hope my fruit tart will turn out okay today," he smiled up at the teacher, "I'll go to class first, Seiji-sensei. I'll see you there!"

“Ok” Seiji said and headed to the teacher’s room. “Good morning” he greeted his colleagues and sited on his favourite chair. He didn’t want to chat with them so he took out his marks list and thought who may be the other first year student who can go to festival. Looking at the marks he realized there were three candidates. The tart from that day it was decisive. He needed to choose one from three and to start the extra work to prepare them for the festival. The bell rang and Seiji stood up to go to his class. ”I hope you will give your best Aoi” he thought smiling.

Aoi was already seated on his chair with his friends after putting his stuffs in the fridge in the classroom and was chatting about the dessert they would make today in Baking Class. He told them that he had tried making fruit tart last night and his roommate praised his baking except for the sugar glaze that he used for the fruit. But, he didn't tell them about his roommate name or what-so-ever. He would never tell them that he lived with their teacher. The bell suddenly rang and they went to their respective table and waited for the teacher to enter the class. He couldn't help but prayed that he would be able to impress Seiji-sensei today and would win place to join the festival. 'I will do my best today!'

Seiji entered into the class and went to his desk. “Good morning boys. Are you ready for today class? Yesterday I asked you to bring three types of fruits. All you need to do is to combine them in a delicious dessert. You are free to do anything you want apart of cake.” he explained before he made the sign for the students to start. “The best two students from today will have the chance to participate to the University festival. Good luck everyone” he added as he started to walk between students. He had the list with the students’ names and a pen. He was ready to give the first marks for that day.

Aoi started his tart with making the dough for the tart crust. After baking the crust into the oven, he began to ready his fruits. Washing the fruits he chosen clean, he began to cut the fruits into the suitable and pretty size that he wanted. He heard the 'ding' sound and went to check for his tart crust and smiled as it baked properly. Letting the crust cool down, he continued to prepare his fruits and the jelly glaze that Seiji-sensei had given him yesterday. After he deemed the crust had cool enough, he began filling the crust with whipped cream and then, filled it with pieces of strawberries, peaches and kiwis. He then finished the fruit tart with glazing it and smiled in satisfaction. "Done!"

“You are the first again Aoi. Bring the dessert on my desk” Seiji asked pretending he had no idea what Aoi baked. “It looks great” he said and gave marks for the aspect and for the fruits. He cut a slice of it and tasted it. “Perfect choice Aoi. Please try it yourself and tell me what you think about it” he asked smiling. Since the other students started to finish too, Seijo asked them to bring their desserts. After he noted all the students he dismissed the class. “See you here after the break. I will tell you the marks and the name of the two students who will participate to the University festival”.

"Okay, Seiji-sensei," Aoi replied as he brought his fruit tart to his teacher's table to be tasted. He was brimming with pride and joy when the older male praised his baking. He raised an eyebrow when Seiji told him to taste his own creation and he grinned, nodding his head as he scooped a slice of it into his mouth and chewed slowly to taste it. "Hm..." he closed his eyes as he savored the fruity, creamy taste. "It's better than yesterday tart and you're right, sensei. The taste is better now that the over sweetness is gone. It's perfect," he opened his eyes and blushed when he realized he just praised his own creation. He went back to his chair when the teacher dismissed them and finished the rest of his tart. After that, he attended the other classes and went back to the baking class after the break for the result of their today's class.

Seiji didn’t go back to the teacher’s office. He tasted the desserts again to choose the students for the festival – one was Aoi and the other it wasn’t easy to decide yet. He took a decision and was waiting the students to be back. Once they entered he smiled. “I will read the marks first, then you are free with the exception of the three of you” he explained having the marks list into his hand. He read all marks with the exception of three “Aoi you have 5 for today and will go to festival, Tetsu and Sai you two have 5 for today but being hard to choose between you two I want you to cook a recipe right now. Aoi you will do it too. CHEESECAKE”.

Aoi couldn't contain the grin decorated his face when he heard that he got a perfect mark! He was about to shout his happiness when Seiji-sensei decided he also need to bake a cheese cake even though he had been confirmed to go to the festival. But, he didn't really mind since he loved baking and cheesecake was one of his favorite. "Thank you, Seiji-sensei! Okay!" he walked to his workplace and began making his cheesecake. He loved cheesecake and actually it was the only recipe that he perfected a long time ago though he was sucks at other cake. But, since he met with Seiji-sensei his baking had improved. Later, his cheesecake was ready and he looked down at his creation with wide grin and satisfaction.

“I see you finished already Aoi. Let’s try your cake first” Seiji asked wondering if Aoi knew how to bake the cake without a recipe in front of him. But by his surprised the boy did well. “It’s tasty, I think you will bake one for exposition along with the tart recipe” he said loudly. Since the other students were still working he whispered to Aoi “You will help me to decide which one of them is a better baker. You will taste the cakes along with me and give me your opinion”. One of the students finished and came to his desk with the cake. Seiji taste it and he loved it “Perfect. What do you think Aoi?” he gave Aoi a slice of the cake too. The other student came with his cake too. Seiji try it and asked Aoi to do the same. Both cakes were good so it was a hard decision.