I love you more than any sweets (( CheputChan19 & mitsukixlin )) [18+]

CheputChan19

Shin looked at Fuuta whit a smile "im glad you wont stop coming to work" he watched the younger male taste the food and look like he was enjoying it then he heard the words

"this is the first time I taste a delicious food, thank you Shin.."

Shin chuckled "im glad you like it but im assuming you dont eat at good restaurants much" Shin stretched as he keeps watching Fuuta wanting to kiss him again but knew he shouldnt, he didnt even know id the other male liked him back he also didnt really want to know and get turned down. The black haired male smiled "i can come over and cook for you once in a while if you want or you can come to my place to eat"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Fuuta really enjoy his foods, he eat all the foods until it didn't left over. He's himself didn't realize that he can like any food except sweets. Well most of the time he just eat sweets and rarely eat 'real' foods.

The brunette pouted at Shin when he laughed at him. "hey, I had eat at a good restaurant a couple of times but never enjoy it before because I just like sweets.." he finish with his eat and put aside the plate. Then he noticed that the black-haired male always watching him when he eat before and he look up at Shin when he talk and nodded shyly; show he didn't mind if the male come again to his apartment.

"Ne Shin, I want to tell you something.." the brunette turn out serious so sudden, he want make this thing clear and didn't want to make the other suffer because not answer the black-haired male's feeling.

Shin chuckled "im glad you can enjoy my food then" he smiled, he felt a bit tired and wanted to sleep but the sight of Fuuta eating his food kept him awake, shin saw him nod so he guessed it was as an agreement on the food thing.

The older male tilted his head when the younger male turned serious "what is it you want to tell?" his mind went all highwire on what it could be 'maybe Fuuta has a girlfriend, or he doesnt want me to come close to him again or that he hates him, but only likes his food" Shin hung his head at his own thoughts glancing up trough his hair at Fuuta curious to what he was going to say.

Fuuta look at Shin with serious tone though inside his mind was chaostic, he didn't know from where he should start. Breathed slowly the brunette look at the black-haired male again, try to calm down a little when the black-haired male asked him.

"what is it you want to tell?"

Fuuta look into Shin's dark green eyes then said "umm, well I already know your feeling to me and I'm glad to hear that you always looking at me this whole time.." he paused and gulp a little. "but, do you want to know my feeling..to you?" he exhale after say that, waiting the other response.

Shin blushed faintly he rested his face on one arm which was resting on his other arm of which the hand was on the top of his head, he glanced sideways "you dont have to tell me your feeling if you dont want to" he said softly scared of hearing a rejection, his stomach turned up side down from his nervousness.

Shin kept his face hidden not knowing where to look whit his embarrassed face knowing it was red he waited impatiently for what would come next, although he looked composed from the outside he was one big mess inside.

Fuuta let out a low chuckle when he saw a pink color stain Shin's face, little enjoyed that expression though he himself nervous and feel much butterfly filling his stomach. The brunette shake his head slowly as the black-haired male said that he don't have to say it now.

"no, I didn't want we act awkward each other. I must tell you my feeling.." he look at that dark green orb eyes and continue. "actually I had interest to you since the first time we met but It just adore feeling.. but then I realize my feeling when I work with you.." the brunette seems unsure but he continue explain.

"and when you kiss me I knew it. I think I like... no, I love you too, Shin..." finally Fuuta told that though he blushed deeply now.

Shin glanced at Fuuta unsure of what he was trying to say and he took so damn long but when the words

"and when you kiss me I knew it. I think I like... no, I love you too, Shin..."
reached his ears, he looked stunned and just stared at the younger male in surprise speechless.

Shin got up and walked over to Fuuta "c can you say t that again" he looked at the other male showing it clearly didnt sink in right as his face showed disbelieve, he puts his hands on either side of the younger male trapping him in his chair leaning down so he was face to face.

Fuuta just stare at the older male, doesn't have idea what's on Shin's mind now after he confess his feeling. But surely the other male really surprise by his words.

The brunette watched the other male walk to him with furious face, gasped as Shin locked his moved by put his hand both his side. Shin's dark green eyes make Fuuta's mind blank for a moment, blink a little he collect his voice and replied.

"It's embarrassing to tell that again.. Put on your ear, Shin I don't wanna tell this for third times.. I-I love you, Shin.." he look away with face deep red, still felt embarrassed though he already told that twice.

Shin watched Fuuta then he said it again, he did hear it right he really said he felt the same. the older male felt overjoyed that the feelings were mutual. The back haired male smiled brightly "im glad i heard it right" he said cheerfully and waited for the brunette to face him.

Shin waited for the perfect timing and kissed Fuuta while he was still trapped between him and the chair, Shin knew even if the other male wanted to run from him there was no way now, he licked the younger male's lips asking for entrance so he could deepen the kiss.

Fuuta heard the older male's voice and words clearly, felt his face more blushed. The black-haired male really sound overjoyed that make him bring up his face to faced Shin.

But when the brunette look at the other's face, he straight away felt Shin's lips pressed to his make him gaps because that was too sudden. Though he was little struggle to let go, at the end he kissed back the older male while hold on Shin's chest. He gaps when the other lick his lower lip, know that sign he open his mouth slowly with a soft whimper.

Shin was granted entrance, he slowly let his tongue roam around in Fuuta his mouth wrestling hit his tongue while he places one knee on the chair next to the other male his leg getting closer. Shin started to play whit Fuuta his shirt trying to control himself but was close to giving in to what he wanted.

Shin pulled back and moved away to give Fuuta space again and scratched the back of his neck "sorry i i over did it a bit" he looked down hoping he didnt push the guy away "y you really have to set some rules or something so i wont go to far again" he mumbled.

Fuuta whined and shut his eyes tight when Shin's tongue roamed inside his mouth, he never kissed before so when the older male play with his tongue he just let him be. The brunette could feel the black-haired male's knee beside his leg, didn't know what the other up to but when he felt Shin's hands on his shirt, he panicked because he's not ready yet to do something than kissed.

Fuuta was panting hard as the other male pulled back from the kiss, little relief but disappointed because the kiss was over. The brunette try to calm his breath while Shin apologize to him, make he look up at the older male. "no, It's okay.. Though I'm little scared when you play with my shirt.." he blushed softly. He blinked when the other tell him to make a rule then a naughty idea cross his mind. "are you really can't hold yourself?" he tilt his head and lean closer to the older male, still panting softly.

Shin was trying to calm himself down from the kiss, he felt it was a clumsy kiss mostly on his part. The older male wasnt sure what was going on, first he was kissed back the second time he wasnt kissed back, and the last time he was kissed back till the kiss got more intense it was all him.

Shin heard the other male admit he was a bit scared at some point but when he continued he squinted his eyes and tilted his head "of course its hard to take it slow when your getting turned on from a kiss whit the person you like" he said confused not getting where Fuuta was heading whit this.

Fuuta look at Shin's confused face, couldn't help but let out a low chuckle. He amused because seeing the older male confused by his words, the brunette catch a slight cute expression when saw the black-haired male squinted his eyes and tilted his head that make him satisfied. The younger male know that he mustn't doing something naughty but he want to see that face again, so he will do anything to make it happen.

Fuuta look at the older male and shake his head. "umm, nothing I just never expect someone will do that to me," he smiled mysteriously then look at the time that show one past ten. "ano Shin, I'm sleepy now but I think I wanna be with you.. so can you accompany me on the couch at livingroom until I fall asleep?" the brunette look at the older male, waiting any response from the other. But he suddenly take off his shirt and walk to the livingroom, actually he was indeed sleepy but taking off his shirt not his usual behavior, he just want to tease the other and seeing that cute expression again.

Shin looked a bit guilty but was surprised but the inventation he stood there speacheless for till the younger male took off his shirt, he groaned in his head knowing this wasnt helping him at all. The older male almost fallowing him like a horny guy.

The older guy fallowed him to the living room and sat on the sofa.

Shin waited for Fuuta to lay down "do you have a blanket?" he asked looking around he tried to looked at every ting but the half naked male he wanted to sleep whit but the differnt meaning of sleep.

Fuuta take a glance at Shin when he walked toward livingroom and catch that cute expression again, this time was a speechless expression of Shin. The brunette cover his mouth try to hold his laugh, he really love that expression it make the black-haired male different on Fuuta's eyes.

The brunette look at the other and nod his head but show a disagreement at his eyes. "yes, I have it, but today was hot I don't want to use blanket.." He sit beside Shin and fake a yawn then resting his head on the other's lap, snuggling his head slightly and wait another response that the black-haired male will made.

Shin groaned "are you trying to get sick sleeping whit out a blanket" he wanted to get up to grab the blanket but he was stopped in his tracks when the Younger male used his lap as a pillow and tensed up slightly when his lap was snuggled.

"d dont do that" he groaned as he felt his member grow in his pants.

Shin lifted Fuuta of his lap "please dont do that i might rape you for god sake" he said and grabbed the blanket throwing it over the younger male. he ruffled his hair unsure if he should leave or stay.

Fuuta startled when hear Shin groaned because his stubbornness and decided to over his silly game. But when he look up at the older male he hear the other pleaded to him and of course he froze on his spot, felt a guilty feeling about his bad act.

The younger male gasped because the other move him to the side and catch the blanket that Shin throw to him. The brunette know that he must appologize as hear

"please dont do that i might rape you for god sake"

from the other male. "I-I'm sorry S-Shin.. I just want to saw your cute expression.. sorry if I make you aroused..." Fuuta look down, afraid that the other will really mad to him. The younger male look at Shin with almost teary eyes. "I'm sorry, Shin. p-please don't leave..."

Shin looked down then glanced at Fuuta and signed "i dont mind that you make me aroused but since it doesnt get taken care of and my self control crumbles im afraid to hurt you and make you hate me" he said in a soft voice, he walked closer and kissed the younger male's face.

The older male puts his forehead against the younger male's "im sorry i didnt mean to make you upset im not mad at you either im mad at myself for wanting to much to soon" he smiled and tried to reassure Fuuta "and i like you being cheeky but it has consequences, so dont make it to cheeky or i might really bite" he chuckled.

Fuuta blushed and stunned when Shin said about taking care his problem, but still guilty about his last act. All the younger male's burden gone when the other kissed his cheek, felt a little relief because he didn't mad at him.

Fuuta blinked as Shin's forehead leaned on his, but enjoy the intimate that the male made. He shake his head when the other apologize to him and bring his hands to Shin's face. "no, I was the one who's wrong.. don't apologize again..I was too silly, w-well I never being paid attention from anyone before so that's why I act like that.." he chuckled softly. The brunette's face heat up again as Shin warn him about eating him up but there's one thing that bugging his mind.

"n-ne Shin, am I your lover n-now?" he more blushed when said that but try to be brave and look into the dark green eyes.

Shin was glad it was resolved now but blushed when Fuuta asked if they were lover, he lets go and scratched the back of his head. "i thought that was a bit obviously now, b but if we arent, i its your choice" he paused and looked away slightly "i i mean i would want to be your lover" he looked down

Shin blushed "but if we are lover you should know i might push you sometimes over what you want so you have to be firm whit me, if you dont want something tell it or show it to me clearly so i can stop" he smiled as he waited a bit nervously for what Fuuta would say.

Fuuta's sparkling eyes had appear again, this time not sweets that attract his eyes but the black-haired male in front of him.

"i thought that was a bit obviously now, b but if we arent, i its your choice"

Fuuta shake his head as hear that and pounce to Shin then hugged him. "there's no way I didn't want you to be my lover...where is the bold male that the first time I see.." he chuckle and still cling on Shin. The brunette look up at the other and blinking his eyes. "p-pushed me? because you're my lover now..I-I didn't mind if you pushed me..." he blushed and look away, then added. "b-but you must do it g-gently.." the younger male's heart pounded so fast while saying that, but he's certain with the words that he said before.

Shin fell over and landed on the ground whit Fuuta on top of him he chuckled "well dont mind if im pushy then" Shin smirked and slides his hands over the younger male's sides "your so damn cute" shin looked at Fuuta's face "well how bold do i need to be?" he asked teasingly.

Shin rolled them over so he was on top then sat a bit up to be able to take a good look at the younger males naked chest "hmm i really can eat you up" he licked his lips ready to attack.

Fuuta surprised when Shin fall and landed on the ground but happy that the older male already cheer up again. The brunette gasp as feeling the other hands on his side, blushed when hear the black-haired male teasing him. "I-I don't know but be sure not to broke me.." he replied with a quite chuckle as he look at that dark green eyes.

The brunette hold his breath when Shin rolled him so sudden and widen his eyes as seeing the black-haired male licked his lips. 'he really look like hungry while look at me..' the younger male shuddered at his own though. "j-just d-do it, don't tease me again.." he cover his eyes with his arm, feeling aroused because Shin sit on him.

shin chuckled "oh i cant promise i wont break you, but i i promise ill fix you up" he licked Fuuta his neck then whspered in Fuuta his ear "if you cover your eyes its no fun, i wont do to much" he paused and kissed the brunette his cheek "i said i wouldnt over do it and take it slow, well im taking it slow" he chuckled.

The black haired male gently removed the arm from the younger male's eyes "i want you to look at me and i want to be bale to look at you" he smiled and nuzzled the brunette his nose whit a smile he couldnt decide if he should tease and be dominant or straight out and sweet, teasing was just to much fun.