BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Roger kisses Cody on the cheek lightly and smiles, "You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to disturb you." With one final yawn, Roger stood up and started to put the final stuff away in the trunk. He stuck his hand out to Cody and asked, "You ready to go? We should grab some breakfast."

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Cody blushes softly and scratche the back of his head, letting out a sigh as he grabs ahold of Roger's hand to stand up. He looks at Roger and nods his head with a smile, "sure breakfast sounds pretty nice. I don't usually go out for breakfast."

Roger smiled at Cody's response and kissed him again on the cheek. "Alright, let's go my prince," he said chuckling. He hopped into the seat and turned the ignition on, roaring up the engine and heading down the freeway. He had the windows rolled down since it was such a nice day outside and the scenery surrounding them was spectacular. The light danced on the water and the trees soared high above. Roger turned the radio on to find a song by Billy Joel playing. Turning to Cody, he asked, "Does a pancake house sound good?"

Cody kisses Roger with a smile and nods his head, walking into the car. He does his belt and rests his head on the window, yawning a little and rubs his eyes as he watches the passing cars. He closes his eyes, feeling the breeze as Roger was driving and smiles softly as he listens to the radio. Cody looks over at Roger and nods his head, "yes that sounds pretty good."

Roger drove a little longer until he saw an old sign that simply said PANCAKE HUT. He put the car into park and shut off the ignition. He then chuckled as he said, "Don't worry, we'll actually be eating here." Roger stepped out of the vehicle and closed the door behind him, waiting for Cody to come along.

Cody rubs his eyes with a soft yawn and looks out the window, seeing a building labeled Pancake Hut. He watches Roger and laughs softly as he gets out of the car, closing the door and follows him into the building, "that's good I thought you were going to put maple syrup on my nipples," he sticks out his tongue as he follows Roger.

Roger smirked at Cody's joke. He lightly patted him on the butt and said, "I could do that, I don't mind an audience." Roger let out a hearty laugh as he opened the door for Cody, following right behind. It was a simple diner with no specific theme. Looking around, Roger found a booth and led Cody over. Twirling the syrup rack, Roger took a look through the menu, trying to decide what he wanted.

Cody blushes when his butt was getting patted and looks up at Roger, blinking a little and shakes his head while blushing bright red, "I-I was just kidding," he pouts and walks into the diner with Roger. He follows Roger to one of the booths and sits next to Roger, starting to look at the menu.

Roger thought he knew what he finally wanted. He took a sip of his ice water and waved for a waitress. She finally came up and asked if they were ready. Roger said, "I think I'll take a stack of waffles with sausage and a cup of orange juice." Roger folded his menu and waited for Cody to order.

Cody looks at the menu and scratches his cheek, slowly looking up as Roger was waving over a waitress. He slowly closes the menu and places his hands on his lap, "oh um... I will have some pancakes and a cup of milk." Cody reaches over and plays with one of the containers of maple syrup.

Roger handed over the menus and the waitress walked away with the order. Looking back at the table, Roger noticed a small bowl of half&half creamer cups. He smiled and started to make little buildings with them and then proceeding to knock them over, repeating the process. While Roger did this, he began talking to Cody. "My family ate out a lot like this back in my childhood. Whenever we came to a breakfast dinner, I always played with these. It's simplistic and dumb, but I still do it for some reason." Roger gave a nostalgic smile when the waitress came back with the orders and sat the plates in front of them.

Cody watches Roger and tilts his head with a smile, wondering what he was doing and scratches his head. He shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "well.. at least you had something to do while you waited right," he leans up against the table. Cody scratches his head with a smile and rests his head on his hand, "all I had to do was look out the window..," he looks up at the waitress as the orders were set down and sits up straight.

Roger at first smiled, but then looked confused about the window bit. He slightly thought for a moment before he said, "It only looks beautiful out cause were stuck inside all the time. I think if we were out there all the time, we would be looking in with envy." Quickly turning back, Roger started to eat his breakfast, taking big bites. He was hungry and knew he had to work today. He always had fun with Cody, but he couldn't take anymore time off or he would start losing money and customers.

Cody scratches his chin and nods his head with a smile, "even when its snowing outside it looks nice outside. But I don't usually like wearing extra clothing," he scratches the back of his head with a sigh. He continues eating his breakfast and looks at Roger, "so I suppose your going to work it must be interesting being a taxi driver," he smiles and drinks some of his milk. He looks at the seat he use to always sit at when he was little and came here with his parents. Cody looks towards one of the far away booths, remembering how that was how he first met Cory, thanks to his eating habits. Cody looks up at Roger, "so is all you remember about this place the food," he tilts his head to the side.

"Yeah, I always liked the snow." Roger took another chug of his drink before he replied to Cody's statement. "It's a little more calm now, which I try to stay away from downtown if possible. I can't tell you how many times I had a gun pulled on me around there." Roger quickly regretted saying that and tried to ignore the fact he did. He kept eating until Cody's question and said with a confused face, "Remember? This is my first time in this place. My parents never came to this diner."

Cody shivers a little, "I always have to wear layers and my knuckles get rough or very dry. But I like the snow for being pretty and always having a snow fight with Cory. He is pretty good at hitting my face or crotch," he pouts a little and crosses his arms. He blinks a little and lowers his head, shaking his head, "does.. that still happen when you come here?" Cody blinks a little and scratches his head, "o-oh.. so you just came here today? I guess I was thinking about when I always came here," he finishes eating and takes one more sip of his milk.

Roger laughed and said, "You should protect yourself down there better." Roger finished off his meal and thought a moment before responding to his question. "It usually happened when I picked up customers down town. Since I don't drive by there anymore, I haven't had anyone do that to me in quite a while." He waived for the waitress and asked for the check. He chugged what was left of his drink and left a tip. As he got up, he responded to Cody, "Yep, first time. You came here a lot?"

Cody blushes and laughs softly, "well.. it was just a snowball... it didn't really hurt," he scratches his head. "It just made me cold and stuff," he pouts a little as he looks out the window. He looks at Roger and smiles softly, nodding his head, "oh that's good. I am glad it doesn't happen anymore," he watches Roger pay for breakfast. Cody blinks and tilts his head to the side, "yes I usually came here with Cory or my parents."

He didn't understand why, but Roger felt a little jealous. "It seems you do a lot with Cory," he said, trying to smile. He figured there was nothing between them, but he felt a little insecure still. Motioning towards him, he said, "We really should get going, I need to be working by 10 o' clock."

Cody blinks a little and nods his head slowly, "o...of course he was one of the friends that was there for me after my.. incident." He lowers his head and looks at his wrist watch, "I suppose your right.. I guess we better go now," he stands up and walks out of the building.

Roger nodded his head and said, "I understand, he's probably been there for you a lot." As he walked out the building, he grabbed Cody's hand and asked him, "Are you going to be okay at the place by yourself while I'm at work or did you want me to drop you off somewhere?" Roger looked at the time and noticed it was 8:47. He knew he had time to drop off Cody anywhere. Besides, he didn't need to change clothes or shower before work. He figured he would do that when he got home. Roger then opened the door and started the engine, letting the car warm up a little since it was slightly cold outside today.

Cody nods his head slowly and lowers his head, shaking it slowly as he tries not to think about it. He looks at Tony and smiles, nodding his head, "I won't be there by myself your pet will be there too. Besides I got to meet him a little more since he isn't use to me," he scratches his head. He follows Roger to the car and blushes, covering his chest and leans his head down, "and this is why I hate the cold... I know it should be a embarrassing thing for girls.. but it just embarrasses me too," he pouts and puts on seat belt.

Roger smiled and said, "Yeah, I think Freddy will be excited to have someone to play with." Driving down the road, he kept the windows up and the heater slightly on. Roger laughed at Cody's cold comment and tried to focus on the road. After a while, they made it back to the house around 9:30. He let Cody out and threw him a house key. "There, that makes you an official member of this house. Sorry, but I gotta take off. I love you." These were the last words he said as he drove off to find more work.

Cody smiles and nods his head, blinking a little, "just don't get jealous of Freddy alright," he nudges Roger teasingly. He looks at Roger and covers his chest, blushing and rests his head on the window, shaking a little from leaning on a cold window. Cody catches the house key and nods his head with a smile, "its okay have a good day at work, love you too," he waves and walks into the house.

Roger soon turned off the heater cause it was starting to heat up outside. He rolled down the windows and put in an old Bob Seger cd, lit up a cigarette and cracked open a coke. He smiled and said, "Yeah, this is probably pretty bad for me." He shrugged, took a puff, and sipped his coke. It felt like forever since he was by himself and kinda appreciated the alone time. He knew it wouldn't last as he got a call from his first customer. "South side Chicago? . . ." He hesitated cause he didn't want to put himself in a situation that would worry Cody, but this was a long ride which meant more cash. ". . . Sure, I'll be there in 15." He hung up on the phone after getting the location and headed on his way.