BackSeat Lover ~18+~ Anessen and KawaiiNekomimiBoy

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody pouts a little and gets into the car, wondering what Roger had in mind. He looks out the window and tilts his head as he sees a lake, looking up at the stars. Cody watches Roger, wondering what he was doing with the blanket and the lanerns. Seeing Roger walk to his side of the car, Cody gets out and looks around, "so we are eating near a lake? It looks really nice," he smiles softly and walks towards the blanket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Anessen

Roger looked up at the sky and said, "I thought the lake was a good idea. It always has fireflies around here dancing among the flowers." He took a bite of his wing and took a hard swallow. He didn't know why of all times, he felt slightly embarrassed and shy. He poured himself a little glass of wine, hoping to calm his nerves. It was futile though. He rubbed the back of his neck and asked, "So, when do you go back to school if you don't mind me asking." He would glance at Cody occasionally, but he kept trying to avoid direct eye contact. His face was red not from the liquor, but the fact he felt so small and vulnerable in this moment.

Cody looks up at the sky and nods his head with a smile, "yes its really nice here for our first date ever that doesn't involve other people being around us." He watches the fireflies and starts eating a wing, resting his head on his knee while chewing. Cody perks up his head as he looks at Roger and scratches his head, "um.. once things calm down at school," he lowers his head a little and looks to the side while still chewing. Cody taps his foot slightly as he swallows and looks at the wine, blushing and sighs, drinking some as well.

With a little more wine in his system, the stars were definitely shining now in Roger's face. He was more drunk than he ever been and that is saying quite a bit. With lustful eyes, he gazed upon Cody and felt a new hunger building up in him. He was waiting for the right moment when he saw Cody had a little bbq sauce on his lips. "Hey," said Roger leaning in, licking the sauce off Cody's lips. "Little bit of a messy eater, aren't you?," said Roger with a grin. Roger than committed and moved in with a passionate kiss, letting the wine and his desires taking over.

Cody takes another wing and nibbles on it, resting his head on his knees and blinks a little when Roger was looking at him. He tilts his head to the side and smiles softly, blushing when he saw Roger leaning closer to him and gasps when feeling Roger lick his lip. Roger pouts a little and looks to the side, "n-no its not that... its messy without a napkin nearby," he gasps softly and kisses Roger, slowly wrapping his arms around Roger.

Roger slowly pulled Cody onto his lap as he continued to demonstrate his passion. His lips were moist and his breath was hot. He pulled Cody's shirt off to reveal his form and Roger grew below, poking Cody in his end. Roger said through small pants, "I don't think I can contain myself tonight, I want all of you." His finger slid down Cody's chest, all the way down to his abdomen, and finally to his pants. With one hand, he removed Cody's belt and and unbuttoned his pants.

Cody wraps his arms around Roger and blushes softly, tasting the wine from Roger's mouth and started to get affected by it. His face was completely red and watches Roger take off his shirt, looking down and saw Roger's crotch growing. Cody looks up at Roger while blushing, arching his back a little, "b-but right here? No one knows about this location do they," he watches Roger and spreads his legs when his pants got undone.

Roger smiled as he said, "No need to worry my special one, no one knows of this place except you and me." He leaned back as he pulled out his belt and took off his jeans & underwear. Roger then wasted no time taking off Cody's to reveal his entire body. Roger then removed his shirt and had Cody sit back down on his lap slowly, his member penetrating him little by little. Then came the point Roger was fully inside Cody. His magnificence was surrounded by the soft, warm insides and Roger chuckled a little at first. "It seems you've gotten used to this." Roger then proceeded to lightly thrust upwards, taking great care to not hurt Cody. Roger felt as if he didn't have to try too hard, everyone seemed to fall into it's own rhythm. Roger figured this always happens with the one you love.

Cody blushes and nods his head with a smile, letting out a soft sigh, "that's good to know," he watches as Roger was taking off his clothes and blushes softly. He wraps his arms around Roger, feeling his member rubbing against his butt and blushes a little, "if you tease it to much.. it will go inside without warning," he pouts a little. Cody arches his back, moaning softly and wraps his arms around Roger, nodding his head and lowers his head slowly, "yeah.. I suppose I did but I wish it was with you the first time," he rests his head on Roger's chest. He starts moaning and bites his bottom lip, holding onto Roger and slowly moving his hips on his own.

Roger frowned for a moment, but quickly smiled again and pecked Cody on the lips. "Hey, I don't care about being first. You always save the best for last." He really did hope that Cody could get over it, but he understood why it was burned into his mind. Roger put it out of his mind and continued to thrust, his hands on Cody's hips. Sweat rolled down his body until he was glistening. His face was red and his breath was heavy, though he was far from tired. He lightly rolled his tongue over Cody's neck and then made a little love mark.

Cody lowers his head a little and slowly raises his head, getting a quick kiss. He blinks a little while blushing softly and rests his head on Roger's shoulder, nodding his head slowly as he places his hands on Roger's thighs and rides him slowly with a soft moan. He holds onto Roger and moans, tilting his head to the side and twitches a little when feeling Roger's tongue, moaning softly and holds onto Roger tightly, "w..what are you doing," he blushes softly.

Roger hesitated for a moment to Cody's question and he felt his cum rushing out, entering inside Cody's end. With a smirk, he finally replied, "That." Even though he did ejaculate, he wasn't quite done since he didn't quite satisfy Cody yet. After getting Cody off his lap, he positioned himself on to his, rubbing his rear against his hard erection. "Now my prince, I wan't you to have a little fun."

Cody blushes with his face completely red and pants heavily, feeling some cum go inside of him and slowly looks up at Roger, "your so naughty. Its so warm inside me." He blushes when he was taken off of Roger's lap and looks up at Roger, "b-but.. what do you want me to do this for," he blushes while pouting and closes his eyes for a few minutes.

Roger smiled softly, his eyes half closed. "I want that same warm feeling inside me beautiful." Roger started to lightly lick Cody's nipple til' it turned hard. He continued to play with it with his lips and tongue. He was still grinding against Cody's rear as he looked up with a red, bashful face. He usually didn't act completely like this, but the wine made his wants and desires come out. With pouty lips, he asked, "Don't you want to fuck me?"

Cody blinks a little and blushes softly, "you.. want me to go inside of you now?" He arches his back and moans softly as his nipple was getting hard from Roger licking it. Cody blushes and arches his back with a moan, pressing his head on Roger's chest, "do you really want me to do this to you as well?" Cody moves his hips slightly up until his cock slowly slid inside of Roger's butt.

Roger nodded his head, licking his lips. He shuddered with delight as he felt Cody's erection fill up in his rear. He wiggled his hips slightly and tried to move in rhythm with Cody, wrapping his arms around Cody's shoulders. Roger didn't know if it was due to the wine or the setting itself, but he was lost in delight and passion.

Cody lowers his head a little and moans softly while thrusting. He holds onto Roger's hips and licks his chest while thrusting. Cody continues moving his hips and lays down slowly, placing his hands on his hips as he continues thrusting, "R-Roger.. what makes you want to do this way with me," he blushes while thrusting.

Roger kept on moaning as he felt Cody's tongue and dick hit every pleasure spot he had. At the moment, stars were in his eyes and he kept moving with Cody's thrusts. The one thing that did surprise Roger was that it didn't really hurt. Roger than heard Cody speak, which he replied, "I love you and want you to use my body any way to please you silly." Then Roger lightly started to pinch Cody's nipples and leaned over to bite his neck.

Cody moves his hips faster and lowers his head a little, moaning a ltitle when watching his cock slide in and out of Roger's butt. He holds onto Roger's hips and watches his cock, blushing and reaches for it to start stroking. Cody blushes and tilts his head, "so.. you want me to do this to you?" He gasps and arches his back, cuming inside of Roger, "y-you made me cum too quickly," he pouts and covers his face.

Roger let out a small yell of satisfaction as he felt Cody's ejaculation flush inside him. Roger collapsed forward onto Cody and breathed heavily, the warmth stuck between their two bodies. Roger smiled at Cody's little pout and said, "Yeah, it felt good too." He rested his head on Cody's chest and smiled. "I love you so much."

Cody pants heavily and closes his eyes, twitching a little as he finishes coming. He looks up at Roger and moves away from Roger slightly to pull out his cock. Cody nods his head with a smile, blushing a little, "I am glad it felt good," he pants softly. "I love you too Roger," he rests his head on Roger's chest.

Roger pulled out the other blanket and covered up themselves, looking up at the night sky. He ruffled Cody's hair and said, "Isn't it a beautiful night?" He smiled and nuzzled the top of Cody's head, sighing a happy note. It was then he slowly drifted off to sleep, still holding onto Cody.

Cody rests his head on Roger's chest with a soft smile, nuzzling against Roger's side slightly. He looks up at the sky and nods his head, "yes.. its really pretty," he smiles and wraps his arms around Roger, slowly falling asleep on his chest.

Roger woke up to a butterfly resting on his nose, flapping it's little wings ever so slightly. With his arms outstretched, he let out a big yawn and got up to check on the car. He noticed his battery was still good, which was a relief. He seriously doubted Cody would want to walk home. The winds were getting cold though, so he hurried up and got dressed again. "I forgot how cold it gets out here at night." Pack up wasn't too hard since there was only a few items. He did however leave Cody be with the blankets since he didn't want to abruptly wake him. Roger lied back down beside him, running his fingers through his hair.

Cody opens his eyes slowly and looks at the butterfly on Roger's nose, smiling softy as he stands up and stretches out his arms. He starts shaking and takes his clothes, putting them on one at a time and looks at Roger while blushing, "w-why didn't you wake me up," he pouts a little and crosses his arms as he sits next to Roger.